cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Thanks sukky
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
PART 7

Raman was driving towards her home while ishita was trying to show herself busy in making ruhi sleep but in actual she was trying hard to control her tears remembering subbu's harsh words.raman was just looking at her and feeling bad that because of him she is sad.ishita closed her eyes and a tear rolled down her cheek,seeing this raman stopped the car in a jerk.

Raman-ishita .he said looking at her.

Ishita-hmm,she said patting ruhi.

Raman-i am sorry.he said holding her hand making her look at him opening her eyes.

Raman-i am sorry ishita,because of me ,he told such bad words to u.sorry that I couldn't protect u .I promised to be with u,but I couldn't save u from his harsh words .he said looking down while ishita was just looking at him amazed.this man is really one of his kind.saying sorry for something he is not responsible of.

Ishita pressed his hand and said assuring him-its ok raman,aap bura mat maniye.mujhe bura nahi lagaa,for him I was always something which he can disgrace.usne meri izzat hi kabhi nahi ki toh uski beizzati kyun buri lagegi.i am perfectly fine.its just being with u and ruhi,i forgot that I have some disability.usne aakar mujhe phir yaad dila diya ki baanjh hoon.i can't be a mother ever.she said and a tear fell off her eyes unknown to her.

Raman wiped her tears and said-iska matlab tumne ruhi ko apna nahi maana.

Ishita-no raman,its not like that.ruhi meri bachchi hai but still somewhere deep down it hurts .I think I need sometime to get over it.

Raman-get over subbu.

Ishita-no,subbu is a closed chapter for me.i just hate him to core.he made me believe that I am noone,meri koi aukaat nahi.he treated me as a garbage.i hate him,i hate him way too much raman.

Raman was stunned to hear her words.he always believed that her past alliance was a love marriage but hearing this he was confused.

Raman-if he is so bad then how can u love him.

Ishita smiled sarcastically and said- pyaar aur usse,itni pagal nahi ho sakti.i never loved him.

Raman- but u were getting married to him.love marriage thi naa.

Ishita looked at him with suspicious eyes.

Raman-maa told me.

Ishita nodded and said- it was an arrange marriage .subbu did his MBA and got job in a MNC,that's when our marriage got fixed.his mom and he ,always tried to suppress me.meri har khwahish ,mere har dreams ko kuchlna uski hobby thi.u know MCP,he was a complete MCP.pardon my language but I have never seen someone so disgusting.

Raman-then also u were getting married to him.

Ishita-ladki thi,hamari society mein ladkon ko har azadi aur ladkiyon ke liye saare restrictions.hume zindagi bhar sikhaya jaata hai ki strangers se baat bhi nahi karte.aur phir ek din kisi strangers ke haathon hume de dete hai.koi yeh bhi nahi sochta ki kya woh bhi aapki beti ko itni hifazat se rakhega jitna aapne rakha.my appa is also orthodox like that, ladka tamilian hai,achcha earn karta hai toh bas kar do shaadi.dont even bother to see how badly he treats me.main kuch nahi kar paayi.i was settling my mind to live like that only when all came to know about my disability.bas phir toh main kisi garbage se kam nahi thi.kya jo aurat maa nahi ban sakti,kya woh insaan nahi hoti.kya usse takleef nahi hoti.u know jab koi blind yaa deaf hota hai.log uske saath sympathy karte hai,aur agar ladki baanjh ho jaaye toh usse taane dete hai.why,kya koi apni khushi se aisa hota hai.i don't want anyone's sympathy but atleast stop taunting me for something which is not my fault .she was saying while tears were flowing freely from her eyes.

Raman was stunned to hear all this from ishita.he has always seen her chirpy and bubbly.he never knew what she is going through.he felt sorry that even after knowing her,loving her,he didn't bother to know the pain she is going through.

He don't know how to console her .he so want to hide her in himself but felt she may think that he is taking advantage of her vulnerable condition.thinking so he just wiped her tears and said-stop crying ishita ,I can't see u like this.i don't know how to console u but one thing I promise that now onwards I will not let anyone hurt u,and noone means noone.ur happiness will matter most to me.i will always try hard to keep u happy.he said holding her hand while ishita snuggle close to him and rested her head on his shoulder.raman slowly wounded his arms around her ,like protecting her from everyone.

Ishita closed her eyes feeling contented,she was feeling light after sharing her pain with him.something which she couldn't share with her amma  too but very easily shared it with him.

Ishita was resting her head on his shoulder while he was driving with his free hand.both were lost in their moment.without saying anything to each other they have understood that their relationship is moving ahead.

Soon he reached her house,her parents have reached home already.raman look at ishita and saw her sleeping.he don't want to wake her up but he knows his limitations well.he woke up ishita and told her to go.

Ishita-aap bhi chahiye.coffee pee lijiyega.

Raman-may be some other time.its late already.

Ishita-amma daantengi mujhe ki aapko aise hi jaane diya.

Raman-i will talk to her later.ruhi so gayi hai,she needs rest.

Ishita didn't said anything ,just kissed ruhi's forehead and made her sleep on the seat.

Ishita get out of the car and walked towards her house saying him bye.after walking few steps she turned and again waved him bye.raman too waved her bye.then she walked again,turned and waved him bye.raman smiled at her childish act and waved her bye.after doing this four-five times she finally reached her house.raman start his car and drove away.

Ishita sat with her parents and told them about subbu being raman's employee.at first they got scared but then felt proud of raman hearing how he deal with subbu.after talking a little everyone retired to their room.

Ishita changed into her nightwear and lay down on the bed.she took out the little teddy he gifted her and was just looking at it all lost in him.shw was falling for raman with every passing second.his personality,his charm,his sweet nature,his soothing words everything was making it difficult for her to stop thinking about him.she softly kissed the teddy and said- wish I could kiss u like this raman .she said to herself and then blushed realising her words.

On the other hand,raman reached home .he changed ruhi's dress and make her sleep comfortably on the bed.then he changed his clothes and settled beside ruhi.he was caressing ruhi's hair while his mind was stucked at ishita and his new born relationship.

Raman-a day before ishita and me were complete strangers,she even don't know my name but in a day everything changed.we met,she said yes for the marriage and not only this she shared her pain with me .she started trusting me.i will never break her trust.kabhi bhi usse takleef nahi pahunchaunga.agar usne shaadi ke liye haan sirf ruhi ke liye bhi ki hai then also I  will love her fully and unconditionally.usse itna pyaar dunga ki woh apne saare gham bhool jayegi.i will give her everything she desire and deserves.and I will make that subbu repent for misbehaving with my ishita.uski himmat kaise hui meri ishita ko rulane ki.i will not spare him.thinking so he called mihir and instructed him something .

In ishita's bedroom,she was not feeling sleepy and want to talk to raman.but she was thinking what he may think about her if she calls him so late .she remembers how subbu blasted on her for calling him when she was stucked as her car broke down at an unknown place .

Ishita-uss din toh aath baj rahe the abd subbu shouted on me today it's 11.30,should I call raman.kya woh bhi chillange mere upar.no he will not,kyunki woh subbu nahi hai.he is raman,my would be husband raman.mere achche raman.she said abd then blushed at her own words.

After debating for almost fifteen minutes more,she finally took her phone abd dialed his number.his phone start ringing and she hung the call afraid of his reaction but next moment her phone start ringing.she gulped her saliva seeing his number.she didn't picked it and try to avoid it but it again start ringing ,she picked the phone with shivering hands only to hear,tumne call kiya tha .sorry I couldn't pick.he said in his ever soft voice making her feel relaxed.

Ishita-woh I want to ask about ruhi.woh thik hai naa.

Raman-i didn't asked ur reason to call.u can call me anytime.waise ruhi thik hai,she is sleeping.

Ishita-aur aap kya kar rahe hai.

Raman-thoda kaam pending tha,wahin kar raha hoon.

Ishita-kyun,rest kijiye.aap thak gaye honge naa.kitna kaam karte hai.chaliye close ur laptop and lay down beside ruhi.

Raman smiled hearing this and said- wait till I finish this.sirf half an hour lagega.

Ishita-half an hour,no way u r closing ur laptop now .thak jaayenge naa.go and sleep.yeh bhi koi baat hui,din bhar ruhi ki care kariye aur raat mein kaam.chaliye bandh kijiye laptop.

Raman opened his spects  and said-achcha baba bandh kar raha hoon.

Ishita-abhi.

Raman-kar raha hoon.tab toh close karne do.

Ishita-ok waiting.

Raman closed his laptop and said-ho gaya.

Ishita-good,ab bed par jaa kar so jaiye.

Raman nodded like an obedient boy and said laying beside ruhi -ishita u r spoiling me.itni care karogi toh main tumhe kabhi kahin nahi jaane dunga after our marriage.not even to ur house for a single day.

Ishita-(St)I didn't even want to come leaving u two.

Raman-did u said anything.

Ishita-no,aap so jaiye .bye good night.

Raman-good night ishita,take care.

Ishita-u too,she said smiling and soon both slept keeping their phone on.

That's all for now .enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it.

Precap-ishra wedding preparations.

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt.getting very bad response in my all stories .will stop updating if it continues.
Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
varna_varma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update...😊
Plz continue soon...
Thnx 4 pm...
Sairanoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update waiting for next part Update soonish plzz waiting for it eagerly 
This part was superb 
Loved it 
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice update
ishita shared her pain with raman and he want to teach lesson to that subu
ishita is observing the difference between subbu snd raman and falling for him knowing his sweet nature
she called him at night hesitantly but raman received her call and talked sweetly she is taking care of him as a wife even before marriage and raman enjoying her authority over him
continue soon
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb lovely update..
Ishra are getting closer ..
Ishita even shared about her past with raman..
Awesome...
Update sooon di...
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
Love their phone conversations
Hope they realized their feeling for each other
Update soon
N
Thanks for pm

-TWINKLE
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome. Superb. Ishita share her pain with Raman and he supported her. Ishra moving ahead with a beautiful feeling towards each other. Ishita behaved fully concerned and Raman loved it. Finally d day ended with a perfect change in their lives. Beautiful. Update soon
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww very sweet n cute part raman care for ishu n ishu too care for raman awww n ruhi tho hai hi to make them or come them closer n want more ishra scene n want both to share their likes n dislike n also want more phone convo plss di n also ruhi try to talk to her on phone while making noise n also show ishra enjoying their wedding time with eachother
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome  love the progression  of ishra relationship n subbu he seriously  needs  some punishment ir hurting  ishu