Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi!!!
Here I'm. Have read your episode. Nirbhai couldn't surprise Ritika. He'll have to try more.
Ishveer's scene in the room are fabulous and awesome. Read them twice.
Waiting for the next episode.
Update soon
πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
happy you are here 
glad you read my episode and yes Nirbhay was not able to surprise Rithika 
he should even try more 
glad you liked Ishveer scene in room glad you read it twice 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Very good episode Sakshi
I like Ishveer's kiss so much. Ranveer wants to spend romantic night with Ishaani. Please make the episode of their romantic night.
Now the next episode will be their excursion.
Update soon
πŸ˜›

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
happy you liked Ishveer kiss and Ranveer wanting to spend romantic night with 
Ishani 
ya let me try to make their romantic episode 
hmm next they will start their sight seeing 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer explaining everything to ragini was interesting. Ritika nirbhay scene was romantic. Their candle light dinner is going to be spoiled by his family. So irritating. Ishveer ragini shimla look was perfect 

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Ranveer explained everything to Raagini 
happy you liked Nirbhay and Rithika scene 
yes their candle light dinner spoiled by Nirbhay's family 
glad you liked Ishveer and Raagini shimla looks 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I liked nirbhay not getting influenced by his mother and telling that he won't obey her and will marry only ritika.liked nirbhay exposing her in the DNA issue.when ranveer looks at ishani itself she is feeling shy.😳he wants to hug her in coldness to feel hot.ishani wants to make love to ranveer as a medicine. Ranveee kissed her. These parts were very romantic 
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
Fantastic episode.
I really enjoyed well.
Update soon
Take care.
Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai Sakshiji,
Sorry for the late reply.
Ishveer romance is so beautiful.
Surely upcoming episodes will be more romantic.
Waiting for the next.
Thank you.

tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi,Sakshi!!
Brilliant update!Clap Clap:)
Ishveer are going to be so romantic in Shimla's cold,Blush!!

waiting for next update:):)
Thanks for the pm:)
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 485(UTTRAYAN TREAT EPISODE).
NEXT DAY MORNING..Day:Monday.
The Sunrise that will normally happen by 6 o clock in most of the places in the country was happening in Shimla by 7.15 in that morning due the coldness nature of Shimla. Ranveer, Raagini and Ishani were sleeping so well in the bed were they have covered themselves very well in the blanket and were sleeping so well.The time was running and when the time was exactly 8 o clock Ranveer's phone being in the lamp table was ringing its ringtone were Ranveer who was sleeping so well got bit disturbed in his sleep and he turned himself well in the bed and took his hand to the lamp table and took his phone without opening his eyes. He attended the call and kept the phone in his ears without opening his eyes.
Ranveer(in sleeping tone):hello..
Balveer:hello sir I am Balveer your guide in this Shimla tour. Today you are sure know sir I can take you to sight seeing know?
Ranveer(slowly came out of the sleep and getting its their Guide and took a deep breath and laying well in the bed without opening his eyes): haan Mr. Balveer we are okay today we can start the sight seeing today. 
Balveer:Fine sir then you said you are in Radisson Hotel let me come and meet you in Radisson hotel by 10 o clock be ready by that time let me take you for sight seeing sir. 
Ranveer(hearing it opened his eyes and took the phone from his ears and he saw the phone display and getting the name of Balveer displayed in the phone and then getting its 8.05 and keeping the phone back in his ears):Haan okay but come by 10.30 now only we are going to wake up so it will take time for us to get ready and then finish our breakfast so you come by 10.30 to Radisson hotel we will be surely ready. 
Balveer:Okay sir let me come by 10.30 now let me cut the call. 
Ranveer: hmmm(as the phone was cut in the other end he took the phone from his ears and kept the phone in the lamp table and turned and saw Ishani were she was cuddled by the blanket and she was sleeping well were a smile came in his face and he turned and saw Raagini were cutie pie was sleeping so well keeping her one side in the bed again a cute smile came in his face and he then saw Ishani and took his hand and touched Ishani's shoulders and shaking her lightly): Ishani..
Ishani(slowly moving herself without coming out of the sleep): hmm
Ranveer(touching her shoulders well and shaking her a bit even more):Ishani..
Ishani(now getting disturbed in sleep shirked her face and she brought her hands out of the blanket and she was rubbing her eyes and she opened her eyes and turned to her side to see Ranveer were as soon as she saw Ranveer who was having his hand in her shoulders and smiling to him keeping her chin well in the pillow and in a cute tone);Good morning..
Ranveer(taking his hand from her shoulders and laying well in the pillow and seeing her with a smile):Good morning can we get ready?
Ishani(yawning well closing her mouth with her hand and seeing him):Don't why I don't feel to get up today.
Ranveer:(smiling to her): hmm even me Shimla's cold climate is not allowing us to wake up. 
Ishani(hearing it seeing the roof of the room and seeing Ranveer): Haan we are in Shimla know?what is the time?Guide told us to be ready by 10 o clock right?
Ranveer: hmm now the time is 8.10.
Ishani(immediately got up from the bed and took the blanket from her):What its 8.10 till this much time I have slept.
Ranveer(too got up from the bed and moving the blanket from him and seeing her): hmm of course we have slept till now when Guide called me in phone only I too got up but don't worry I said him to come by 10.30 so that we can get ready. 
Ishani(shaking her head as okay):Tk let me go and get ready(she got down from the bed and saw Raagini sleeping well and making sure she won't wake up for now and she started to walk to the cupboard and opened the cupboard to take her dress).
Ranveer(got down from the bed and with a smile came to cupboard and came and hugged Ishani from behind well and keeping his chin in her shoulders):I love you. 
Ishani(holding the dresses in her hand and smiling as Ranveer was hugging her from behind):Ranveer chodo.
Ranveer(with love turned her to him and seeing her):why should I leave you? In Mumbai only all will come to disturb us but in Shimla no one can stop us. 
Ishani:(smiling to him): hmm okay I agree but before Raagini wakes up I need to get ready so please not now. 
Ranveer(cutely putting his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him):Tk get ready but before it give me a kiss and go. 
Ishani:abhi nahi we didn't even brush Ranveer. 
Ranveer(going close to her lips in a husky tone):Why always woman are like this? you people are making men to come behind you so much.
Ishani(holding her dress well in her one hand and with other hand touching his cheek well):Why are you coming behind me?
Ranveer(with a smile):oh you Don't know why I am coming behind you? but I always want you to be close to me.you know what I should be always a angry man I think only that kind of my attitude will make Ishani to come behind me. That time only you are coming to me without my longing. 
Ishani(smiling to him):but what is the use in me coming to you in that angry man avatar you will run from me then too there is no romance know? but If you wish that In your angry mode only I am coming to you means hmm okay then be a angry man now also. 
Ranveer:Arrey now I don't have any anger(pulling her more close to him): Please want a kiss at least in my cheek please..(he showed his cheek to her).
Ishani(held the other side of his cheek and smiling to herself seeing the cuteness of her husband and lovingly planted a kiss in his cheek and saw him were Ranveer turned and saw her with a love in his eyes): Is it enough?
Ranveer:For now its enough but today night I want something special. 
Ishani:hmm okay fine let us have a vegetarian love today night. 
Ranveer(like a small boy laughing well):Sure..
Ishani: hmm sure (pushing him from him slowly): Now leave me..(she turned to the cupboard and took the tooth paste and tooth brush she kept in the cupboard yesterday in her other hand and closed the cupboard and started to walk towards the washroom).
Ranveer(seeing her back in a bit loud tone): I won't leave you in the night. 
Ishani walking towards washroom hearing what Ranveer said with a smile turned to Ranveer and gave a lovely smile to him and turned to the washroom and entered the washroom were Ranveer smiling to himself started to walk to the next room and he opened that room door and he entered that room were he was able to feel a fresh coldness in that room and he went and turned on the heater switch and he took the remote from the table and he set the temperature in that heater and keeping the remote in the lamp table and he went to the cupboard and he opened the cupboard and he took his dresses out and then he took the paste and brush and he closed the cupboard and he entered the washroom of that room to get ready for the day.The time was running and it came to 9 o clock were Ishani came out of the washroom after her bath were she was in her dark blue jean pant and black t-shirt.She was in her wet hair were she was drying her hair with the towel and she dropped the towel in the bed and she went to the cupboard and took her hair dryer and the make up kit and she went to the mirror and she kept the make up kit and hair dryer in the dressing table and she saw herself in the mirror and she started to dry her hair in the hair dryer and she dried her hair and combed her hair well and she left her hair free and she made her light make up and she took her mangalsutra and removed it and kept it safely in her make up kit and she made her final check up in the mirror were she went to the cupboard and took her Brown jacket and wore it and over her and she buttoned it and she saw herself a final check up were she looked perfectly ready for the sightseeing. She turned and was about to go to the bed to wake up Raagini were that was the time Ranveer correctly came out of the bedroom and he was looking so smart in his blue jean pant and then the white shirt were he was wearing the black jacket over it. Ranveer too saw Ishani in that cute attire were she was looking so stylish and beautiful to his eyes. 
Ranveer(walked and came and stood in front of Ishani):hmm not bad you are looking so good. 
Ishani(seeing him a cute look): I know I will be looking good because before marriage itself you have seen me like this now move let me wake up Raagini. (she was about to go to bed were Ranveer held her hand well).
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer holding her hand and seeing him):What are you doing?
Ranveer:(pinching Ishani's cheek): hmm nothing just want to give what my wife gave to me in the morning. 
Ishani:Ranveer no romance for now its getting late already so come on go and sit in the sofa silently and watch TV let me make Raagini ready and let us go down to restaurant for breakfast. 
Ranveer(with a cute disappointed face): Okay..but..(he saw her well and in a instant kissed her cheek and took his lips from her cheek and saw her with a smile):Enough for me for now let me go and sit in the sofa and watch TV.(he smiled to her and took the remote of TV from the table and he went and sat in the sofa and turned on the TV and started to watch some songs in TV).
Ishani had a smile seeing the way Ranveer kissed her and she went and sat in the bed were cutie pie was sleeping so well in the bed were Ishani with a smile went close to her and she started to caress Raagini's hair well.
Ishani:Raagini utto baby..meri cute Khargosh utto..
Raagini(cutely moving in the bed): Hmm
Ishani:utto cutie pie..
Raagini(feeling Ishani's fingers in her hair opened her eyes slowly and she hit her nose well with her tiny hands and she saw Ishani laying in the bed were a smile came in her lips):Mama..
Ishani:Hmm Mama only utto let us get ready and leave for sight seeing. 
Raagini(cutely got up and sat in the bed and she laid in Ishani's lap again and closed her eyes): Mama. 
Ishani(caressed Raagini's hair):Khargosh utto..
Raagini(getting up from Ishani's lap and saw Ishani with a sleep awaken face and smiling to Ishani): Mama..(she opened her hands to her mother).
Ishani took Raagini in her hand with a smile and she went to the cupboard and took Raagini's dresses and towel and she entered the washroom again.Ranveer was watching TV were after few more minutes when time was exactly 9.30 Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom were cutie pie was looking cute in her red shaded Woolen t-shirt and then red woolen pant and Ishani brought Raagini to the bed and made her stand in the bed. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini): be here okay?
Raagini(Shook her head as okay):hmm
Ishani(went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and took Raagini's make up kit and brought it to Raagini and kept the kit in the bed and started to make Raagini ready for the day  by making her make up and then combing her hair and then she took the kit of Raagini and went and kept it in the dressing table and she went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and took the small Jacket and woolen cap for Raagini and closed the cupboard and came to Raagini and showed it to Raagini):See this Orange Jacket and woolen cap If you wear it you won't feel the cold.
Raagini(seeing it with a aww face):wow Mama..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini): hmm so my cutie pie liked the jacket and woolen cap know?Let Mama make you wear it(she showed the jacket to Raagini's hand were cutie pie showed her hand and she started to put her hand in the jacket and Ishani finally made cutie pie to wear the jacket and she buttoned the jacket well and she made Raagini's head to wear the woolen cap well seeing Raagini): Hmm perfectly done(she saw Ranveer were Ranveer was cutely smiling seeing them):What you were seeing us only till now?
Ranveer(got up from the sofa and came there and seeing Ishani): hmm of course more than my wife and daughter nothing will be interesting in TV know(he turned off the TV and kept the remote in the table and seeing Raagini):Cutie pie..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer(with a smile took Raagini in his hand and saw her with a smile): hmm My cutie is looking so cute in this small jacket and woolen cap(he left Raagini down and he took his phone from the lamp table and took the camera app and covered Raagini in the phone by kneeling down in the floor): Baby smile well..
Raagini(smiled cutely): Papa..
Ranveer(captured three pics of Raagini and got up and showing it to Ishani): nice know?
Ishani(seeing Raagini's photo):hmm beautiful
Ranveer;Let me sent it to Sharman and tell him to show it to Maa. 
Ishani: hmm okay.
Ranveer saw his phone and attached the photo of Raagini he took now in the whatsapp Sharman's number and sent those photos of Raagini to sharman and added a message asking him to show it to Amba. Ranveer then saw Ishani and shook his head as he is done with the message and he took the front camera and held it in front of him and signed Ishani to come to him were Ishani came and stood next to him with a smile were Ranveer clicked a stylish pic of both of them. 
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and Ishani clicking pics cutely came running well and stood near Ishani's leg were Ranveer saw Raagini down with a not understanding face were cutie pie lovingly touching Ishani's leg and seeing Ranveer a cute possessive face): Mama mera..
Ranveer(got a laugh seeing his daughter's cute behavior):oh my cutie pie does not want her Papa to be near Mama?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm Mama mera..
Ishani(laughing well seeing Raagini's behavior and took Raagini in her hand and seeing Raagini); hmm very cute my baby(seeing Ranveer with a cute fun making face):Did you see how my daughter is? she is expressing she is very possessive on me but you did all the sacrifices to make me get engaged to Chiraag but never came and told me that you are over possessive on me. 
Ranveer: Oh If I have told you means what you would have married me?
Ishani(seeing him a cute smile):but finally who I married?you only know?
Ranveer(smiled to her): hmm of course tk shall we got down for breakfast its already 9.45 now. 
Ishani: haan let us go I need to wear my shoes and even Raagini should wear her shoe
Ranveer: haan make it quick.
Ishani:(shook her head as okay and she left Raagini down in the floor and took Raagini by walking to the place were they have left the slippers and Ishani made Raagini stand near her and bending to Raagini's height Ishani made Raagini to wear her shoes in her leg and then Ishani too wore her shoes well in her leg and then seeing Raagini):Shall we go?
Raagini:(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm
Ishani(seeing Ranveer didn't come out seeing in the room):Ranveer..
Ranveer: haan let me come Ishani(he was near the lamp table were he took his eye glasses and kept it in his t-shirt and then he took his purse and kept it in his pant pocket and he wore his watch in his hand and he came to Ishani and Raagini and seeing Ishani): Shall we go?
Ishani shook her head as yes and she took Raagini in her hand were cutie pie was looking so cute in her jacket and woolen cap were Ranveer too wore his shoes in his legs and then walked to the main door and he took the key guard from the electric socket were that turned off all the electricity supply to the room and he opened the door and he came out of the room were Ishani too holding Raagini well came behind him. Ranveer closed the door and he locked the room and putting the key guard inside his pocket and he started to walk were Ishani too holding Raagini started to walk with him. They got in the lift and Ranveer hit the ground floor button were the lift got closed and started to go down. 
Raagini(feeling them going down): mama..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): Haan Baby we are going down and finally If we reach down means everything is perfect. 
Raagini smiled to Ranveer were the lift came to the ground floor and opened its door were Ranveer came out of the lift and Ishani too came out of the lift with Raagini and Ranveer went to the reception. 
manager(who was operating the computer and seeing Ranveer):Yes sir how could I help you?
Ranveer: I called to restaurant for yesterday lunch and dinner and they served me in room itself but today we thought to have breakfast in restaurant can you please direct us to restaurant?
Manager:Sure sir.Go strict in this corridor(he showed a corridor): and take a right there will be a exit door and If you go out of it there you can see the tables and chairs that is the restaurant here sir. Its a open restaurant you can enjoy the nature and have your food there. 
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm okay thank you. 
Ranveer turned and saw Ishani and signed her to come were Ishani too shook her head as okay and Ranveer started to walk in the way manager said him were Ishani too walked with him and finally they came to the restaurant were that was really a beautiful place to have the food for them to enjoy the nature of Shimla. Shimla was in a mist full state but they were able to see Himalayas and Ranveer had a happy smile seeing the whole place and saw Ishani were she too exchanged a cute smile to him. Ranveer walked to a table and he sat in a chair were Ishani too came to the table and she sat in the chair opposite to Ranveer and she made Raagini to sit in the chair in between them. Cutie pie sat well in the chair and held the table with her tiny hands. 
Ishani(seeing the mountain with snow and showing to Raagini);Raagini see there its Himalayas. 
Raagini(she was bit shivering well were smiling to Ishani and showing the Himalayas with tiny index finger): Hmm Mama 
Ishani:It is called Himalayan Parvat. 
Raagini(cutely): mmm parvat. 
Ishani smiled to her were Ranveer too was smiling seeing both Ishani and Raagini talking were a bearer came there wearing a bearer uniform and a jacket over it. 
Bearer:(having a notepad and pen):Order please sir..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):What you want Ishani?for you and Raagini?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):For me Aloo Puri and then for Raagini vegetable dal khicdi. 
bearer(noted down what Ishani said in his notepad and seeing Ranveer):For you sir..
Ranveer:For me Dal Paratha with Aloo gravy
Bearer(noting down it):wait a while sir food will be served soon to you. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay to the bearer were the bearer was about to move..
Ishani(seeing bearer):bearer..
Bearer(stopped and seeing Ishani): yes madam. 
Ishani:Can you please bring some milk in a Vaccum water bottle?
Bearer:yes sir Madam but for the vaccum water bottle there will be amount. 
Ishani; haan give it to us itself we will pay for it. 
Bearer shook his head as okay and he started to move from there were Raagini was showing all her naughtiness to Ranveer and Ishani and was making them smile well. They were having a good time in the open restaurant in that beautiful nature of Shimla. 
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Nirbhay got himself ready in a yellow shirt and white casual pant and he came out of his room and started to walk in the corridor were he saw Aarthi coming opposite to him in the corridor. 
Aarthi(seeing Nirbhay came and stood near him were Nirbhay too stopped seeing her):Bhaiya I was coming to see you only. 
Nirbhay(giving a smile): hmm tell me Aarthi want anything?
Aarthi: I am sorry Bhaiya as mama heard my phone call to you only all this problem came.
Nirbhay(smiling to her): Its okay Aarthi I don't have any anger on you okay?Go and be happy(he was about to walk).
Aarthi:Bhaiya where are you going?
Nirbhay(stopped and seeing Aarthi): To see Rithika only yesterday in the problem happened she went from here in anger then even in night too I called her many times but she didn't pick the call and finally she turn off the mobile too.So I am going to see her only now. 
Aarthi(seeing Nirbhay well): you have changed a lot Bhaiya I am really happy to see you wearing these colorful shirts and all. I can see a happiness in your face I wish you need to marry Rithika for sure please don't change your idea at any cost. 
Nirbhay: I will never change myself don't worry here after other than Rithika I will never see any other girl in a wrong motive.(he smiled to her and he stared to walk from there and he came down in the stairs and he came to he hall and he came out of the house and he took the car key from his pant pocket and came to his car and he got in his car and he started the car and started to drive the car out of the house towards Rithika's house). 
SHIMLA
Bearer brought glass tumblers to Ranveer's table and keeping it in the table and poured hot water in the glass and he kept the hot water vaccum jug in the table and then another bearer in a big tray brought the breakfast they ordered for them and he took all the dishes and he arranged it in the table before Ishani, Ranveer and Raagini.
Bearer:Enjoy your breakfast.(telling it bearer started to move from there). 
Only few people were in the restaurant were Ranveer and Ishani with Raagini started to enjoy their breakfast. Ishani took the breakfast of Raagini and started to feed Raagini in the spoon were cutie pie was lovingly having the breakfast were the hotness of the khichdi was so soothing for Raagini in that cold climate. Raagini was having the khichdi so well were finally Raagini finished her breakfast were Ranveer too finished his breakfast well by that time and Ishani started to have her breakfast. They finished their breakfast and washed their hands in the basin that was in the corner of the open space were they came back to the table again and the bearer brought the vaccum water bottle and gave it to Ishani. 
Bearer:There is milk in this bottle Madam. We will charge your amount in the final bill for this breakfast too. 
Ishani shook her head as okay and she took the water in the glass and gave it to Raagini were Raagini started to drink the water well and she took her tiny lips from the glass were Ishani too drank the water and Ranveer too drank the water and they felt fulfilled in their stomach. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Amazing place Ishani loved this breakfast. 
Ishani: hmm its really so nice in this climate in a open restaurant having breakfast is so good feelings. (seeing Raagini): Hain na Baby..?
Raagini(shivering opened her hands to Ishani): Mama.
Ishani(keeping the vaccum bottle in the table and took Raagini and kept her close to her):Kya hua feeling chill?
Raagini(lovingly hugged Ishani): mama..
Ishani(hugged her and saw Ranveer):shall we go from here Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing her): Ishani come let us take a selfie from here
Ishani: hmm okay. 
Ranveer got up from the chair and he went to some distance and stood there were Ishani too got up holding Raagini and then took the vaccum bottle in her other hand and came near Ranveer and stood next to him and made Raagini to come out of the hug. Ranveer turned on the front camera of the phone and he held it in front of them and covered Himalyas and mist of Shimla behind them. Ishani made Raagini to see the camera were three of them smiled a happy smile and Ranveer clicked the selfie were he took the phone and saw the screen and their nice phone and he showed it to Ishani were Ishani showed it to Raagini and cutie pie smiled seeing their selfie were Ranveer's phone rang its ringtone and Ranveer saw the screen display were it was the call from Balveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Balveer is calling Ishani..
Ishani: hmm attend the call..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he attend Balveer call and kept the phone in his ears..
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
Great update. Like Ishveer morning romance.
Oh vegetarian love is coming. Eagerly waiting for it. Will it be 18+ as many of us want?
Update soon
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Awesome episode as always. Ranveer is so romantic. They are prepating for the sightseeing. Ishaani promised ranveer Vegetarian love at night.Can't wait more.
Update soon.