glad you liked the update 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tnzila

Hi, Sakshi!
Brilliant update!! before reached Shimla ishu said three magical words to ranveer, Great!! he is smart to to getting in  this. Ragni very cutey she is.
Ishani admiring Rnveer it was cute one scene.  between i too like unshaven Ranveer😳

Hi Sana
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
and yes before reaching Shimla itself she said the magical words to Ranveer 
of course he is smart in getting in this 
glad you liked Raagini cuteness 
Ishani is admiring Ranveer glad you liked that scene 
yes even I too love his unshaven beard for that itself we can never stop admiring him 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 483(UTTRAYAN TREAT EPISODES).
Ranveer who was smiling seeing Ishani putting his hand around her neck were Ishani too was smiling seeing him were the coldness was penetrating to their body slowly were Ranveer took his hand from Ishani slowly and saw her with a cute face and he held his both the hands like covering his body. 
Ranveer:its really cold know?
Ishani(rubbing her hands): Haan its too cold(seeing Raagini who was still hitting the bed with her hand and leg and trying to get in the bed and seeing Ranveer):See your beti how cute she is trying to get in the bed. Such a tiny leg and she wants to climb the bed(she saw Raagini and was admiring her daughter cuteness).
Ranveer(smiling seeing Raagini):Hmm very cute know Raagini is?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): haan very cute just like you.you know what when we were in Baroda she used to do all the behavior of yours.She will stand keeping her both the hands in her hip were she will be looking exactly like you standing putting your hands in both the pant pockets. She will be raising her eyebrows like you. 
Ranveer(smiling to her):Anyways she didn't allow you to forget me know? And let me tell Vaghela's are like that so its your duty to maintain us. 
Ishani(giving a impossible head shake with a smile): hmm let me.
Ranveer and Ishani saw the whole room were the room was perfectly looking luxury and awesome for them to be there for next one week. That was a bedroom cum living room were there was all the facility in the room.There was LED TV,King sized bed,cupboard, A very big dressing table with big mirror,big sofas, Tea poi,table,A room heater to overcome the chillness were the heater was wall mounted and was having the LCD display to tell the temperature and the lights and lamps in the room at the possible places were Ranveer went and hit the switches and the light started to glow in the room and there was a Washroom were Ranveer walked to the washroom and he opened the door were there too there was all the facility which a washroom need to have were Ranveer came back to Ishani and saw her. 
Ranveer:Room is perfect Ishani. Maa and Sharman has planned everything so well. 
Ishani(seeing him): Haan they have done a very big thing to us.We really didn't even think we would be in Shimla today. (she smiled to him)
Ranveer: haan
Ranveer too smiling to her saw Raagini were cutie pie as she was not able to climb the bed started to walk around the room as the room was as usual spacious to her to walk and run were Ranveer and Ishani were seeing what Raagini is going to do were cutie pie walked and then seeing the whole room with a cute face and she started to walk to the other door that was in the next way of the room. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Its a double suite know? come let us see the other room too. My junior has gone to the next room. 
Ishani smiled to him and started to walk towards that room door were Ranveer too walked along with Ishani were cutie pie was hitting the door and was standing in front of that room.Ranveer and Ishani came and stood behind her were both of them smiled seeing the cute way Raagini was hitting the door with her tiny hands. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Raagini beta..
Raagini(hearing Ranveer's voice hitting the door and seeing Ranveer):Papa (cutely standing well and showing the door):Wo..
Ranveer(smiled to her):not able to open the door? wait a while(he held the handle of the door and turned it and opened the door) now go..
Raagini cutely with a smile started to run inside that room were Ranveer and Ishani too entered the room were this room was the very chillest room than that living room cum bedroom. Ranveer and Ishani were rubbing their hands well.The perfect chillness of Shimla was exactly felt in that room.Raagini feeling the coldness came to Ishani and hugged her legs well. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani shivering cutely): Mama. 
Ishani(seeing her):Oh my cutie pie this is the natural coldness and (she took Raagini in her hand and held her close):and bit shivering itself we can enjoy it okay.
Raagini smiling to Ishani hugged her well Were Ranveer turned on the switches of the room and the lamp lights that were mounted on the roofs and were glowing and that showed the room with the golden lights. This room was quite small when compared to the living room cum bedroom but this room too had all the facilities that are needed for the person who need to have few days stay in Shimla. The bed was medium sized bed with pillows arranged in a order,two chairs and table,A LED TV,cupboard,Wall mounted Room heater with LED screen and there was a big curtain closed were Ranveer went to the curtain and he opened the curtain completely were there was a very big glass there and they were able to see the outside Shimla to the extreme of their eye sight. The outside of the hotel were Ranveer was able to see the backside of the hotel were the pool of the hotel was looking so beautiful to his eyes below the hotel and the main attraction was in a some distance that was he was able to see the mountain full of snow which he was able to get now that they were able to see the Himalayas well were that gave a very happy moment for them to be more happy in their life for this one week. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and Raagini):Ishani bring Raagini here..
Ishani(too shivering and hugging Raagini well and came and stood next to Ranveer were she too had a happy smile seeing the Scenic beauty of Himalayas and Shimla):Very nice Ranveer..
Ranveer:hmm very nice(seeing Raagini):Baby this hotel is on the back drop of Himalayas and(he showed the Himalayas in the distance to her):That mountain with white snow is Himalayas. 
Raagini seeing it and holding Ishani well with a smile saw Ranveer and then the Himalayas mountain. 
Ranveer(giving a smile to Raagini):And baby this hotel is so good and(he showed the swimming pool that he was able to see in the below of the hotel through the glass):See there swimming pool. 
Raagini(hearing Ranveer's words saw the swimming pool were the blue color of the swimming pool immediately attracted her were she kept her hand in the glass and seeing it and seeing Ishani and Ranveer with a happy smile): Mama(she showed the swimming pool so well to her and seeing Ranveer):Papa..
Ranveer: hmm you like know?
Raagini(cutely shaking her head as yes): hmmm(she was seeing the swimming pool through the glass).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a cute look): Like the room?
Ishani(holding Raagini well who was touching the glass and seeing out and seeing Ranveer): hmm very nice place only Maa has selected for us and I love everything here.Shimla is awesome and our room too.(she smiled to him).
Ranveer(smiled to her):Tk shall I order of the lunch even I am feeling hungry?
Ishani: haan please that time itself Raagini told she is feeling hungry as she is seeing the hotel and swimming pool she didn't ask again. Please make it Ranveer.
Ranveer: haan tk let me.(he was about to walk).
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(stopped and seeing her): Haan 
Ishani: Before it please operate any one room heaters its too cold. 
Ranveer: Haan okay now come to that room itself.
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer started to walk out of the room and he went to the other room and he saw the heater in the wall and he switched on the heater switch were the heater showed its on in the LCD screen of its body and then Ranveer searched for the remote of the heater were he searched it for a while and he got it in the table next to TV remote and he took that remote and he fixed a temperature in the heater were the room was coming to a normal feel were he kept the remote in the lamp table and he sat in the bed and saw the intercom phone in lamp table and a chart that was fixed in the wall next to the lamp table to show the intercom number of the whole hotel services.
Ranveer(to himself):Let me call but what to order for Raagini and Ishani(seeing they have not come out of the room): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Raagini touching the glass of the room and not taking her hand and was seeing the swimming pool):Raagini enough afterwards you can see the pool okay?
Raagini(without taking her hand):Naa Mama..
Ranveer(as there is no response bit more loud tone): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice and seeing Raagini): Baby Papa is calling us..
Raagini(seeing the swimming pool and smiling well):Wo..Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini won't hear her words for now):Cutie pie don't want Kana?
Raagini(hearing about food took her hands from the glass window and seeing Ishani with a cute puppy face touching her stomach): Mama Kana..
Ishani: hmm come then(she gave a s smile to Raagini).
Raagini too gave a cute smile to her mother were Ishani too started to walk in the room and she came to the other room were she felt somewhat okay as the heater was running and she took the shoes of Raagini now from her leg and left Raagini in the bed were cutie pie moved in the bed and she went to a small pillow and took it and started to play with it were Ishani smiling to Raagini and went and kept Raagini's shoes in the one corner of the room and removed her slipper too now only and felt to keep her leg in the floor and seeing Ranveer. 
Ishani: Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(who was waiting for them to settle down and seeing her): Ishani what happen to come from that room to this room this much time?
Ishani(came to him and sat next to Ranveer in bed):See your daughter was admiring the swimming pool beauty and she was not even ready to take her hand from the glass window then what can I do?some how managing her I brought her here. 
Ranveer: hmm okay fine madam now tell me what to order for Lunch for you and Raagini
Ishani:for me Chapati with Mutter Paneer,Jeera rice with Aloo pattaGobi curry and then some vegetable salad.Then for Raagini two small chapatis with Bhindi gravy and then some Dal.Then order for hot drinking water for us and then Raagini. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay):Tk you and Raagini go and fresh up and come let me order the lunch for us and see to that you are turning on the heater before using the water. Use hot water as the climate is very chill. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay): hmm okay..
Ranveer smiling to her took the wireless intercom and he saw for the restaurant number and he dialed to that number and he kept the phone in his ears and waited for the call to be picked. Ishani got up and went to Raagini and took cutie pie in her hand and went to their bags and took the towel for both of them and she entered the washroom to fresh them up. Ranveer ordered the lunch Ishani said for her and for him and then Raagini to the person who picked the call and he said the room number and he put back the phone in its place and he was waiting for Ishani and Raagini to come. It was few minutes were Raagini came out of the washroom with a fresh face after washing her face were Ishani too came out of the washroom behind her wiping her face. Ishani took a deep breath and she dropped both the towel in the bed and she came and sat in the bed next to Ranveer were Raagini went to the sofa and she tried to get in the sofa and she was succeeded in it were she herself adjusted and sat in the sofa as the height of the sofa's low portion was low to her to climb. She sat well and smiled to both Ranveer and Ishani who were sitting in the bed. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Finally meri Khargosh has got in the sofa very good(she gave a smile).
Raagini too smiling to them and sat well in the sofa were Ishani turned and saw Ranveer. 
Ishani:you too go and fresh up Ranveer. 
Ranveer:(shook his head as okay): hmm let me(he got from the bed and seeing Ishani): Ishani I ordered the lunch it will be coming now. 
Ishani: Haan tk. 
Ranveer removed his blazer and dropped it in the bed and he went to his bag and opened the bag and took his towel and he started to walk to the washroom and he entered the washroom. After few minutes Ranveer entered the washroom there was a knock in their room main door were Ishani seeing Raagini sitting silently in the sofa and got up from the bed and she started to walk to the main door and she saw out of the door through the door viewer were a bearer dressed up in a perfect bearer uniform was holding the foods and water jugs in a tray. Ishani opened the door and saw him and shook his head as signing him to come in. Bearer giving a pleasant smile came inside the room were Ishani too came behind him and she told him to keep it in the tea poi and he too kept it in the tea poi.
Bearer:Have a good lunch madam. 
Ishani: Money for the lunch. 
As she was asking it Ranveer came out of the washroom wiping his face well were he came and dropped the towel in the bed and saw bearer and Ishani. 
Bearer(seeing Ishani): We will include in your bill madam when you are checking out you can pay for the services provided for you in your period of stay. 
Ishani:Tk..
Bearer giving a smile to Ishani and then to Ranveer stared to walk to the entrance of the room and he went out of the room were Ranveer too walked behind him and he closed the door once the bearer went out of the room and he came inside the room and he saw the lunch that was in the tea poi.
Ranveer:Its almost 4.30 Ishani its too late for lunch Let us have the lunch Ishani feeling so much hungry. 
Ishani: Haan let us..(seeing Raagini who was sitting with a silent face in the sofa): baby kana..
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a silent face shook her head as okay): hmm
Ishani walked towards the sofa and she sat in a sofa were Ranveer too came behind Ishani and he too sat in the sofa next to her. Ishani with a cute love took Raagini in her hand and made Raagini to sit in her lap well and she took the lunch of Raagini and started to feed to Raagini were cutie pie too due to hunger was having the lunch so well were Ranveer too took his lunch from the tray and keeping it in the tea poi started to have it. Finally after a few minutes Ranveer finished his lunch and he drank the warm water very well were Raagini too finished her lunch and Ishani giving the warm water to Raagini and made sure Raagini is done with her lunch.Ranveer was about to get up to leave to wash his hand and mouth were Ishani seeing him. 
Ishani:Ranveer take Raagini also and wash her mouth alone. 
Ranveer(with a smile); hmm okay(he took Raagini with his one hand and held her well in his hip and saw Raagini with a smile were cutie pie too was smiling well with the food over her mouth and he started to walk towards the washroom).
Ishani took her lunch and she started to have it were Ranveer and Raagini came out of the washroom were cutie pie was smiling seeing him and she showed the bed were Ranveer took Raagini to the bed and both Ranveer and Raagini stared to talk among themselves and Raagini started to play with Ranveer by throwing the pillow to him were both of them started to play with pillow with each other. Ishani finished her lunch and then she got up and went to the washroom and she washed her hand and mouth and she came out of the washroom and took the water jug and the glass and she poured the water and drank the water well. 
Ranveer(making prank liked throwing the pillow to Raagini and making Raagini smile seeing Ishani):Ishani can I call the tour guide and ask him about the tour plan?
Ishani(coming and sitting in the bed): haan you can. 
Ranveer:hmm(seeing Raagini):Tk Baby come close to Papa and sit now Papa is going to make a call. 
Raagini(smiling to him came close to him and sat well near him):Papa..
Ranveer giving a smile to her put his hand over Raagini and took his phone from the pocket and he dialed to the number Sharman gave as Guide number and he kept the phone in his ears and waited for the call to be picked.
Balveer(picking the call): Hello Balveer speaking. 
Ranveer:Hello Mr. Balveer I am Ranveer Vaghela. 
Balveer(with a smile):Mr.Sharman booked me as a guide to you that Ranveer vaghela right?
Ranveer: yes yes you are right. 
Balveer:He said you would be in Shimla by today.Where are you sir now?
Ranveer: We are in Shimla only I called you to get to know the tour plan. 
Balveer:The time you are telling is only my schedule sir. I will be telling the places according to the climate condition and are you ready now for sight seeing sir because its almost evening now?Which hotel you are staying?
Ranveer: We are in Radisson hotel and for sight seeing ek minute(he saw Ishani): Ishani are you ready to go for sight seeing now?
Ishani(shook her head as no):from tomorrow let us start. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): Haan okay(he kept the phone in his ears again): Hello Mr. Balveer we wish let us start the sight seeing tomorrow. 
Balveer:Fine sir them tomorrow morning be ready by 10 o clock let me come to Radisson hotel and meet you. 
Ranveer:Okay thank you(he cut the call and saw Ishani):Ishani I said the guide to come by tomorrow he said us to be ready by 10 o clock in the morning for sight seeing. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay): hmm okay now let me arrange our clothes in the cupboard.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):wait a minute(then seeing Raagini):Baby can you watch TV?
Raagini shook her head as okay were Ranveer took his hand from Raagini and got down from the bed and he went to the table and he took the TV remote and he turned on the TV and he searched for pogo channel and kept the Pogo channel for Raagini were cutie pie was seeing Chota Bheem and smiling well sitting in the bed between the pillows. Ranveer seeing Raagini watching TV keeping the remote in the table and he came to Ishani with a smile.
Ishani(seeing him with a smile);Not bad you are taking care of Raaigni so well. 
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm I am her father and I too have responsibilities to take care of her. 
Ishani:Tk now let me arrange our things in cupboard.(she was about to walk to their bag).
Ranveer(with a cute smile held her hand and brought her back to him and gave a cute smile): Arrey before it let us decide something. 
Ishani(seeing him a bit strict look and seeing Raagini who was smiling seeing TV and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer now leave me Raagini is here no romance and all. 
Ranveer(smiling to her):Arrey I didn't call for romance you said you want to arrange the things in cupboard know? so which room you have chosen for us. 
Ishani(seeing him with a not understanding face):Room for us means?
Ranveer(going near her in a low tone):There are two rooms and one room we can stay with Raagini and for our private moments we really need a room know so which room you have selected for our private moments this room or that small room. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile);you itself tell I know more than me you will be best in deciding these romance related things. 
Ranveer: oh tk fine let me tell(seeing the whole room):This room is looking like living room and there is a bed too so I think let us use this room as common room even Raagini too can run and play very well and the room inside is very cold and then from there we are able to see the snow filled mountains and these things will create more romantic moods and that room chill weather will never allow us to be away from each other and this room bed is very big and that room bed is bit small compared to this room bed so let us take that bedroom itself for us and this living room cum bedroom can be common room.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face):Even you will compare beds too?
Ranveer:(in a more husky tone);Ishani even in sleep too you should not go away from me. If we are in big bed you will roll and go away from me in sleep know so only compact bed and you will be completely near me. 
Ishani(with shyness hit his shoulders with her hand):Naughty wala. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Tk let me be naughty but not now you arrange your things and Raagini's things in this room cupboard and let me arrange my things in bedroom cupboard. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay):Tk baba.
Both of them smiled to each other and started to take their bags and Ranveer took his bag and entered the bedroom and he turned on the heater there and he opened the cupboard and he opened his bag and started to take his dresses and he started to load everything in the cupboard were Ishani too being in the living room cum bedroom and she kept the bag in the bed and opened it and she started to take the things from it and started to load her and Raagini's clothes in the cupboard. Raagini was laughing cutely seeing the TV were the time was running well and when Ranveer finished arranging in the cupboard and he kept the return tickets in the bag itself and he took the trolley bag and he kept it in the cupboard and closed the cupboard and he saw his watch. 
Ranveer(seeing the time is 7 o clock): oh its 7 o clock this much time I was putting my things in the cupboard. Overall in travelling itself today went(he saw the teddy bear he has kept in the bed after taking it from bed and taking it in his hand): hmmm I should give this teddy bear to Raagini (he put his hand inside his pant pocket and taking Ishani's phone):Give this phone to Ishani. (he came out of the room and he saw Ishani and Raagini were smiling to each other sitting in the bed were the towels and other things were not in the bed now and seeing them):oh Maa and beti are cute. 
Ishani(smiling to Raagini and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer finished the work of keeping things in cupboard?
Ranveer: haan but it took a long time today. 
Ishani:Acutally we didn't know how time ran today.Due to travelling we started the work of keeping clothes in cupboard by 5.45 only so it will take at last an hour know? Now only I too finished it and till that my daughter was silent and watching TV 
Ranveer(with a smile sitting in the bed next to Raagini on other side):Oh my cutie pie was that much silent?(he showed the teddy bear to her):Elo tumhari teddy bear. 
Raagini(seeing it with a aww face and seeing Ranveer): Papa mobo.
Ranveer: Haan your Mobo only. 
Raagini got it and saw the teddy bear with a happy face and started to play with it. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a surprise face):When you took this teddy bear and came Ranveer?Even I too didn't think to take it
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Today morning only when I was keeping the tickets in the bag I just got the thought that Raagini will be needing teddy bear so only I packed it in my bag.
Ishani(smiling to him):Hmm when we went to Baroda and I too brought a teddy bear to her and gave her but she was not okay with it all she wanted was her mobo teddy bear and the teddy bear I brought for her still today in the toys basket of our room only.
Ranveer: Hmm she is attached to the teddy bear very much. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Very good you are taking care of her all the way you are a good father only.
Ranveer(giving Ishani's phone to her):nice husband too.
Ishani(getting the phone from him): hmm of course(she smiling to him turned on her phone and waited for the phone to load well and seeing Ranveer): Let me call to Maa and tell that we reached safely.
Ranveer: haan okay..(he sat well next to Raagini and seeing the way Raagini was playing with the teddy bear). 
Ishani(as soon as the phone was loaded dialed to Amba's number and she kept the phone in her ears and she waited for the call to be picked and when she heard Amba's voice): Hello Maa. 
Amba(with a smile sitting in the house hall): Hello Ishani did you and Ranveer with Raagini reach Shimla?
Ishani: Haan Maa we came here by 3.30 and now we settled well in the hotel. 
Amba: haan you both like the hotel and Shimla know?
Ishani: Haan Maa its so nice(she turned on the speaker): Phone is in speaker Maa and Ranveer and Raagini are near me only. 
Ranveer(seeing the phone): Hello maa. 
Amba(with a smile):Ranveer you both liked the gift of your Maa know?
Ranveer: Haan Maa we are loving it like anything thank you so much Maa. 
Amba;Arrey when you got this habit Ranveer? to tell thanks to your mother. 
Ranveer:haan Maa I never used to tell thanks to you but for this tour really I need to thank you Maa. Shimla is so nice and its really chill Maa only with the help of room heaters we are inside and tomorrow morning Guide has told he will come and tomorrow only we will be going for sight seeing. 
Amba:Tk enjoy well and come home fine. 
Ranveer: haan tk Maa. 
Amba:What my pothi is doing?
Ranveer(seeing Raagini playing with teddy bear):She is playing with her teddy bear Maa.(seeing Raagini): Baby..
Raagini(took her head from the teddy bear and seeing Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer:Dadi is in phone tell Dadi..
Raagini(seeing the phone):Dadi..
Amba(hearing it with a smile):Arrey meri pothi be with mama Papa and enjoy well and come okay. 
Raagini(without understanding face in a innocent face): hmm 
Amba:Tk Ishani you too be safe and be with Ranveer okay?
Ishani(with a smile):Tk Maa. 
Amba:Tk let me cut the call you both will be tiered in travelling have your dinner quickly and sleep well. 
Ishani and Ranveer:Tk Maa. 
Amba cut the call were Ishani too cut the call and Ranveer and Ishani have a happy smile were Ranveer took his phone from the lamp table and he took the front camera in his phone and he held his phone in front of them. 
Ranveer: Ishani selfie.
Ishani: hmm okay(she held Raagini close to her):See the phone baby..
Ranveer started to click selfie were they were kept on clicking selfie by having Raagini. Ranveer and Raagini were clicking many selfie were Raagini was so happy to be close to her mother and father.Ishani took holding Raagini were Ranveer clicked their pictures were they were spending a quality time together. 
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
He saw his whole room with candle lights around them and then table in between the room with dinner foods and two chairs. 
Nirbhay(seeing everything ready to himself): hmm everything is perfect but why Rithika didn't come yet(he saw his watch):Its almost 7.15 now(he took his phone from the pocket and dialed to Rithika and kept it in his ears were he heard the ring and waited for the call to be picked).
Rithika(entering Nirbhay's house gate through her car and she parked the car were her phone being in the seat next to her was ringing and she saw the display and had a smile seeing its Nirbhay and she took the phone and picked the call): Hello.
Nirbhay:Where is my wife now?
Rithika(with a smile):Actually your wife is in front of her husband's house. 
Nirbhay(hearing it): you came to home
Rithika: Haan 
Nirbhay:Tk come inside the house(he cut the call and with a happy face he came out of the room and closed his room door and he came in the corridor and came in the stairs and he came in the hall and came to the door of the house).
Rithika got down from the car holding her phone in her hand and she locked the car and she started to walk to the house door and she knocked the door were in the single knock Nirbhay opened the door and gave a smile to her. 
Rithika(seeing him):In a single knock you opened the door?
Nirbhay:Arrey as you called me I came and stood near the door ready to open now come in. 
Rithika came in were as soon as she came in Nirbhay closed the door of the house were Rithika saw it with a bit confused face. 
Rithika:Nirbhay why are you closing the door?
Nirbhay(locked the door and seeing her):To have a peaceful time we should not get disturbed know?
Rithika:Tk why house is this much silent?
Nirbhay:There is no servant today so house is silent. 
Rithika:Why no servant?
Nirbhay:Actually I wished to be spending time with you and so only I told my servant to make the dinner so early and once he was done with the dinner I sent him home now only you and me here. (he showed his hand to her):now come on.
Rithika(with a smile gave her hand to Nirbhay):Tk..
Nirbhay started to walk were Rithika too holding his hand started to walk with him and he took her in the stairs and then in the corridor and came to his room and he made Rithika to stand in front of him and he closed her eyes with his hand standing behind her. 
Rithika:Nirbhay why are you closing my eyes?
Nirbhay:I want to show a surprise so till that come with me.
Rithika shook her head as okay were Nirbhay moved the door of his room with his leg and he entered the room with Rithika by closing her eyes and bringing her inside the room he took his hand from her eyes were Rithika opened her eyes and saw the whole room with candle lights and then the dinner in the table and had a surprised face. 
Rithika(with a happiness tears in her eyes and smile in her lips turned and saw Nirbhay):Everything you did for me? 
Nirbhay(shook his head as yes with a smile): hmm today I thought to have a candlelight dinner so only I said you to come in this late evening.(seeing tears in her eyes went close to her and wiped her tears):Don't want to cry here after. 
Rithika:Thanks for being there for me. I though I will never see a true love in my life but you came as my love. 
Nirbhay: hmm even I too thought that who will love me back but I got you as my love(he smiled to her and lovingly put his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him): I love you. 
Rithika:(seeing him with a smile): love you too. 
Nirbhay was about to go to hit his forehead with her forehead with a smile in his face were that was the moment they heard a knock in the main door. 
Nirbhay(taking his head back with a doubtful face):Who has come here?
Rithika:some of your friends would have come. 
Nirbhay:Arrey I don't have any friends to the level of coming to home and all. All the servants too went from here then who would have come to see me..(they heard the knock so heavy now in the door and seeing Rithika):Tk come.
Rithika:Arrey why should I come? If anybody see us together means 
Nirbhay:means what?we are going to becoming husband and wife we no need to hide ourselves okay?you don't want to be alone today completely be close to me today okay?(he held her in his hand and started to walk out of the room and he came with her in the corridor and came in the stairs and came to the hall and made Rithika to be in the hall):Wait in the hall let me go and see who is it?
Rithika(shook her head as yes): hmm okay. 
Nirbhay walked from her and went to the door and he unlocked the door and with a casual look saw who is it were his casual look changed to a serious face as he saw his mother,Aarthi,Uttam, Vikram in front of him were his mother was seeing him with a anger face. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi friends,
Next are the Shimla looks of Ishveer and Raagini. Let me post the images of the looks of them please have a look and keep reading and enjoying. 
RANVEER'S LOOK. 
He will be in his jean pants,T-shirt or shirt and then wearing a winter jacket over it and will be wearing casual shoes. The images are:

ISHANI'S LOOK
Ishani will be in her Jean pants or casual pants with T-shirt or shirt and wearing a winter jacket or coat over it with her caps or woolen caps in her head and glasses over her eyes sometimes. She will be in her casual shoes or even if she is in Saree or Salwar she would in her Shawl over it. Have a look over the images of Ishani's look in the Shimla episodes.

RAAGINI'S LOOK
Sorry guys I didn't get time to edit for Raagini's pics so let me post the accessories of what Raagini is going to wear please match it with her. Cutie pie will be in her pants and Shirt with woolen material of clothes and will be wearing the woolen cap and then a baby jacket. 

Baby jacket cutie pie is going to wear

Woolen cap cutie pie is going to wear

Regards
sakshi

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oww the dresses selections of both ISHVEER & RAAGINI r soo classy & smarty...couldn't take my eyes frm them...u r indeed phenomenal didu when it comes to dress selection... So frm tomorrow their sightseeing will begin...awesome... Nirbhay has surprised Rithika by giving a candle light dinner which is about to be ruined by their family...especially by his vampire mom...great episode didu...be safe & stay healthy
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi Sakshi
How at you? Very nice update. Finally Ishveer have settled down. I like Ishveer family moments very much.
Ranveer has chosen a colder room for hot romance. That's great.
Outfit selection of Ishveer and Raagini is wonderful.
Update soon
Alisha306 thumbnail
How do you do Sakshi
I have read the episode. You gave the description of the suite so fully that I even felt I was there myself. You are a great writer. Thank you for paying so much attention to Ishveer clothes. Your taste is wonderful.
S let us see how Ishveer will spend their holidays together.
Waiting for the next episode.
PS I like your story very much
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Fabulous episode darling.
Update the next one soon
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi.,
Both the episode are wonderful.
I enjoyed a lot.
Have to see the confrontation bw nirbhay and his mother.
Update soon dear.
Waiting for the next.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
I'm new here but i'm a great fan of Ranveer's unsaid feelings. Almost read all your episodes.
update the next one soon. I'll try to give comments daily.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ‘