Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hi sakshi
all the updates were amazing really enjoyed ishveer talks
and nirbhay and ritika story is also good and interesting as well
sharul finally becoming parents and ranveer teasing them
ishveer vacation description was good
i like how much detailing you go through from looks to tour guide
ranveer takign care of his daughter is really a lovely thing to read and ranveer is not able to control himself even in flight what will happen in shimla.
thnx for pm
though i do not reply often due to busy schedule i read it daily dear
waiting for next
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi awesome episodes of ishveer 
Lovely scene ranveer is so desperate can't wait for shimla episodes loved it 
Cutiepie so soon lovely
Thnq for pm keep update
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 482(UTTRAYAN TREAT EPISODES)
Ishani kissing Ranveer's cheek in a micro second sat well in her seat and turned to other side were her face was completely red and Ranveer who got the kiss in his cheek touched his cheek with his hand and he saw his hand with a shy smile and he sat well in the seat and saw Ishani were she was turning towards the window and Ranveer was sure she would be blushing so much now. 
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani(without turning to him): hmm
Ranveer: I love you. 
Ishani(with a emotional face turned to him and saw him with a light smile):Thank you for loving me this much. Because of me you have got humiliated and insulted from my family but also your love didn't lessen for me. I have hurt you and gave you many pain but also you never failed to love me. I have given tears in your eyes but also you didn't forget to love me.(with a emotional love face she rested her head in his shoulders well): Thanks for being my husband. 
Ranveer(touching her head with his cheek with a smile): What ever happens my heart never knows to hate you Ishani.My each and every heart beat will tell your name only.
Ishani(took her head from his shoulders and keeping her chin in his shoulders and seeing him):Ranveer can I ask you something?
Ranveer(seeing her): hmm
Ishani:(taking her chin from his shoulders and seeing him):you came as RV in front of me for the first time know? I means to the company I was working. Tell me how you came there,till today I have never asked about this to you. 
Ranveer:(seeing her with a smile): hmm I came for my lady only.Getting to know that Chiraag is in my office you called to my office number know that time I heard that phone call from you and you were crying and telling the way you took the money from your company's account thinking I am Chiraag so only I told my PA to get your company completely and then I came there.
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):I love you. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):But Shimla didn't come yet before that itself you said I love you.
Ishani: I was not able to keep up my word in this alone as you are making me to fall in love often then what can I do? I love you so much.
Ranveer(cutely giving a wink to her): hmm I love you too..(he saw her with a lovely eyes).
Ishani too was seeing him with a love in her eyes were they forgot were they were and were seeing each other in a lovely eye lock. Where they didn't know till what time they were seeing each other were the flight was bit lowering and they came out of the eye lock and came to the world. 
Ranveer:(he saw his watch and seeing the time and seeing Ishani):I think we are going to land.
Ishani: Haan..(seeing Raagini still sleeping in Ranveer's shoulders):your hand didn't pain you are having Raagini for so much time. 
Ranveer(giving a smile):when I get to know that my daughter is comfortable it won't pain for me. 
Ishani too smiled to him were the flight landed down in the Chandigarh airport when it was 11.45 and the air hostess informed them about the flight being landed and told them to collect their bags at the lounge and all of them with a smile in their faces were getting up from their seats and were moving to get down from the flight. Ranveer holding Raagini well got up from the seat were Ishani too got up from the seat and started to walk behind Ranveer.They walked and finally they came down from the stairs of the flight and they were directed by the airlines people to the airport from the terminal were Ranveer and Ishani started to walk to the airport and then they came to the security check and then finishing the security check they did all the other formalities they were told to do and then they were waiting in the luggage lounge to collect their luggage. After few minutes the luggage were sent in the moving tracks were Ranveer giving Raagini who was sleeping well in Ishani's hand were she too got Raagini and made her to lay in her shoulders without disturbing her sleep and Ranveer saw for their luggage and when their luggage came he took the luggage and then he took the both trolley bags to the trolley of the Airport and then putting the bags in the trolley he started to move the trolley towards the entrance of the airport were Ishani too holding Raagini well in her shoulders started to walk behind Ranveer. Raagini was slowly moving and she was coming out of the sleep but without opening her eyes she was hugging Ishani so well and was feeling her mother's fragrance by hitting her tiny nose in Ishani's neck well. Ishani held her well with a smile. Ranveer there too checking their bags by the security finally came to the entrance of the Chandigarh airport when it was exactly 12.20 and he stopped the trolley there and he took his phone from the pocket and he turned on it and he waited for the phone to load. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):where we should go now Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing the phone getting loaded and seeing Ishani): haan Sharman told me to call to a taxi driver and he gave that driver number too that driver will be taking us to Shimla and he will drop us in hotel too.To him only I am going to call now.
Ishani: Haan tk..(as she said it Raagini opened her eyes and saw Ishani with a sleep awaken face were Ishani smiling to her):Kya hua baby? came out of sleep chalo sleep for sometime.
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a silent face shook her head as no):Naa Mama..
Ishani(lovingly kissing Raagini's cheek):Tk be with Mama..
Raagini(seeing Ishani showed the floor): Mama..
Ishani;now Papa will be calling a driver uncle and we will be going with driver Uncle till hotel so till that be with Mama okay? Here If you walk and run you will get lost..
Raagini was listening to Ishani with a silent face were Ranveer dialed to the driver number Sharman gave and he kept the phone in his ears and as the ring went he waited for the call to be attended at the other end. 
Aagman singh(sitting in his car out of the Airport of Chandigarh and as the phone rang picking the call): hello..
Ranveer(hearing the voice at the other side):hello this is Mr. Aagman Singh..
Aagman singh:yes
Ranveer:hello sir I am Ranveer vaghela and Sharman is my brother in law he only would have booked you to leave us in Shimla's Radisson Hotel. 
Aagman Singh(with a smile): Yes sir Sharman sir only booked me and he too credited the amount to drop you in Shimla and in Radisson hotel from Chandigarh. Now where are you sir?
Ranveer:I am out of the Chandigarh Airport. 
Aagman singh:yes sir I am too out of the Airport only Sharman sir told me the approximate time you will be reaching here and for the past half an hour I am here only waiting for you sir..Tk tell me the landmark where are you sir let me come and see you. 
Ranveer(seeing around him and seeing the way to terminal 1 board near the pillar he was standing and in the phone): I am standing out of the Airport near the board way to terminal 1.
Aagman Singh(getting out of his car and locking his car and he holding the phone in his ears started to walk to the Airport and walking towards the entrance of the airport): I am coming there only sir wait in the line.
Ranveer: haan let me..
Aagman Singh(coming there and seeing the board Ranveer said and saw Ranveer holding the phone and standing below the board and with a smile came to them and seeing Ranveer):Sir Mr. Ranveer Vaghela. 
Ranveer(talking the phone from his ears and cutting the call and smiling to him): yes Mr. Aagman Singh right?
Aagman singh(cutting the call and smiling to him):yes sir(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani):Welcome to Chandigarh Mr and Mrs. Vaghela. 
Ranveer and Ishani with a smile shook their heads as yes were Aagman Singh took the bags from the trolley and moved the trolley in a corner outside the airport and he started to roll the bags with him and told both Ranveer and Ishani too walked behind him were both of them started to follow him.Raagini was seeing the Airport well with a sleep awaken face and she was cutely seeing Ishani too.Finally Aagman Singh came to his car that was in the parking lot of the Airport and  he put the key in the car dickey and he opened the dickey and he kept both the trolley bags in the dickey and opened the door and showed to Ranveer and Ishani were Ranveer showed the way for Ishani to get in the car were Ishani holding Raagini well got in the car and Ranveer too giving a smile to Aagman Singh got in the car and sat next to Ishani and he saw Raagini with a smile.
Ranveer:My baby got up from sleep now we are going to have a car ride. Come on smile.
Raagini(seeing him silently and immediately smiling):Papa.
Ranveer:hmm tell me what you want?
Raagini(cutely showed her finger towards the window):Wo..
Ranveer:Want to go out?
Ishani(seeing Raagini's face and then Ranveer):Haan she is wishing to run and play but we are kept on traveling know?
Ranveer:(smiling to Raagini and seeing the driver who was starting the car):How many hours travel to Shimla?
Aagman Singha:Shimla it will take around 2 and half an hour sir and to reach Radisson hotel exactly 3 hours. 
Ranveer(with a smile): Okay 
Aagman Singh smiled to Ranveer started the car and started to drive the car and started the journey towards Shimla were Ranveer saw the watch and seeing the time as 12.30 in his watch and seeing Raagini who was seeing out with a calm cute face. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani its 12.30 now I think we will be reaching by 3.30 only(seeing Raagini with a smile):But don't worry cutie (opened his hands to Raagini):Come to Papa..
Raagini(with a cute puppy face came to Ranveer and as Ranveer made her to sit in his lap seeing him): Papa(she showed her hand out of the window):
Ranveer:For now you can't go out but(he lovingly removed her shoes from her legs and kept it below in the car and took Raagini well and made her to stand in the seat near the window and held her well):Now see outside and come now come on see all the vehicle that was moving in the road..
Raagini hearing Ranveer's words kept her tiny fingers in the window glass and started to see the road and smiled well.Ranveer was kept on talking to Raagini and was making her smile a lot were Ishani too seeing them was smiling well and sitting well in the seat next to Ranveer. Ishani was seeing out were her eyes was only going to Ranveer were he was smiling well to Raagini were Raagini too was smiling well to him and both were lost in their own world of talking and laughing were Raagini was seeing everything out of the window and smiling were Ishani's eyes now started to see Ranveer's unshaven 4 days beard and his cute lips were her love for him was increasing like anything. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a smile in thoughts): Haan I too was a girl who has heard that Marriage was only done for a woman to make her a house wife and to take her self respect from her and keep her completely inside the house making her lose her happiness in all the way but not for me. more than before my marriage after my marriage only I am feeling happy in my heart.(seeing Ranveer who was making Raagini smile showing outside the road): Hmm my marriage life is very happy because I didn't get a husband who used to make joke on wife like other husband used to do after few years of marriage.Haan I have heard many woman telling to me that marriage will become board when woman become a mother but nahi(seeing Ranveer with a smile and admiring him):My husband is not like that he never got board of me even to be more clear after becoming mother only he is coming behind me so much.This is why I am loving him so much more than my life I am loving him. (she was seeing him without even blinking her eyes).
Ranveer telling something and holding Raagini well near the window who was seeing out of the window and turned to Ishani were he saw her with a questing face of why Ishani was seeing him like that and holding Raagini well with his one hand and waved his hand near Ishani's face were this made Ishani to come back to the world. 
Ranveer(cutely raising his eyebrows as what and in a low tone making sure Driver should not hear it):kya hua admiring me?
Ishani(seeing him with a fun making tone in a low tone): Nahi why should I admire you?(showing Raagini): I was seeing my daughter. 
Ranveer:oh you were seeing your daughter? do you think I will believe it?
Ishani(seeing him and thinking to make fun of Ranveer well): Haan really Ranveer believe it now a days know? More than you Raagini is only attracting me a lot and my eyes are automatically going to her only. 
Ranveer saw Ishani with a cute puppy face now were Ishani was having so much happiness to see Ranveer in such a state were he was looking so cute to her eyes. 
Ishani(continuing):Can I tell you something now a days more than you I am loving her a lot.
Ranveer(seeing her with a child like face): really?
Ishani(shook her head as yes): Haan really baba(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(holding the window well with her hand and turning to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(cutely):Mama love you so much..
Raagini(smiling well): Mama(she turned well and holding Ranveer sat in his lap were Ranveer held her well and seeing Ishani): Mama mein..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and then Raagini): hmm Mama love you so much
Raagini(laughing cutely and seeing Ranveer and showing Ishani): Papa Mama mein(she turned to Ishani and opened her hands to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(with love took her daughter well and she made Raagini to sit in her lap): chalo give a kiss to Mama?
Raagini lovingly touched Ishani's cheek with her hand and kissed Ishani's cheek were Ranveer sat well in the seat and saw them with a cute puppy face. Ishani made Raagini to see her well and Raagini too started to show all her cuteness behavior to Ishani were she was kept on caressing Ishani's cheek and then hitting her forehead with her mother forehead were Ranveer was seeing them with a cute boy face. The car was moving towards Shimla. Ranveer was seeing them with a cute face and then seeing out were Raagini and Ishani were having a good time with each other were the time was running and they too were traveling for more than two hours for now and they were nearing Shimla and the climate was gradually turning more and more cold. 
Raagini(feeling cold saw Ishani by showing herself life shivering): Mama
Ishani:feeling Shivering?for this only Mama made you wore woolen t-shirt tk now come and hug Mama you will feel better(she made Raagini to hug her)
Ranveer(hearing it seeing Ishani were Raagini was lovingly hugging Ishani and Ishani too was hugging Raagini a smile came in his lips in thoughts): hmm I have seen many man's who says Marriage as the very big punishment to man and telling many jokes too against wife but those people won't have got wife like my Ishani. Hmm I very well know she is making fun of me telling she is loving my daughter more than me but she too very well know there is no difference between loving me and my daughter. I can never describe in words that how much I love my Ishani but I will be loving her always with all my heart.(he went close to Ishani and sat well were Ishani turned and saw him and hugging Raagini raised her eyebrows as what to him were he in a low tone): More than me you love Raagini a lot know?
Ishani(seeing him with a fun making voice in low tone): haan
Ranveer:Accha let me tell you that you can only love your Ranveer more. 
Ishani(seeing him a cute look): Really? not like that I can love Raagini more than you. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):Okay let me see how long you are telling it let us reach the hotel and I will make you tell you love me so much more than Raagini.
Ishani(smiling to him with a challenging face):Let us see. 
Ranveer gave a cute challenging look were the car was travelling and they were entering Shimla and was going towards hotel were Ranveer saw the time were it was exactly 3.15
Ranveer(seeing the driver):How long it will take to reach the hotel?
Aagman Singh:We almost came near sir hotel is in main area only and another 10 more minutes. 
Ranveer: hmm okay. 
The car was going in its speed were the environment around the car was looking so green and the climate was completely cold were they were able to see the partial mist all over. Ranveer had a smile seeing the chill weather and he was too happy to be there with Ishani and Raagini were he saw Ishani were Ishani was holding Raagini close to her and both were seeing outside and Ishani was showing everything possible to Raagini and explaining about it were cutie pie too hugging Ishani well was seeing outside. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani cutely): Mama..
Ishani(seeing her): haan kya hua?
Raagini(showing her stomach cutely): Kana.
Ranveer(hearing it seeing Raagini):Baby we came to hotel dear once we reach hotel let us have Kana okay?
Raagini(cutely seeing Ranveer with a lovely face):kana Papa. 
Ranveer: haan we will have it wait okay?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer managing Raagini and then seeing Raagini):I know its too late to give lunch for you today but just few minutes okay we will be in hotel and in hotel we can have Kana okay?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes); hmmm(she hugged Ishani well again).
Ishani(seeing the mist full climate and seeing Ranveer): climate is very nice and its lovely too Ranveer. 
Ranveer:Haan nice climate very chill. 
The car came to the hotel were the hotel was looking pleasant and with beautiful building structure were they were falling in love with the outside infrastructure of the hotel and the board outside was telling the hotel as Radisson Hotel. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie 
Raagini(shivering and without leaving Ishani seeing Ranveer turning her head):Papa..
Ranveer(showed the hotel were the car was standing in front of the hotel and Aagman singh telling about Ranveer and Ishani are people to stay in hotel and the security opening the gate for them and the car entered the hotel):This is the hotel we are going to stay. (he took the shoes of Raagini and made Raagini to wear the shoes in her legs).
Raagini was turning and seeing the hotel and had a smile in her face.Aagman parked the car in front of the hotel and saw Ranveer.
Aagman Singh:We came to hotel sir..
Ranveer:(giving a smile): Hmm thanks for dropping us. (he opened the door and got down from the car and he came and opened the door for Ishani were Ishani holding Raagini got down from the car were Ranveer closed the door).
Aagman came out of the car and opened the Dickey and he took the bags of them and kept it down and closed the dickey were a hotel staff seeing them came to them with a smile. 
Hotel staff:Welcome to Radisson hotel sir and madam(he gave a smile to them)
Ranveer and Ishani gave a made up smile to him. 
Hotel staff:Can I take the luggage to the reception sir. 
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):please..(Hotel staff started to take the luggage and started to enter the hotel were Ranveer took his purse from the pocket and took few notes of money and gave it to Aagman Singh):Thanks for dropping us safely. 
Aagman Singh:Sir Sharman sir while booking me itself transferred money to my account. 
Ranveer:haan you already said it know? Its okay keep this also(he gave a smile).
Aagman Singh(getting the money):Thank you sir. let me leave sir. 
Ranveer: haan 
Aagman Singh:(seeing Ishani): Let me leave Madam .
Ishani giving a smile to him shook her head as okay were Aagman Singh got in the car and he started the car and started to move the car out of the hotel were Ranveer signed Ishani to come with him and he started to walk were Ishani holding Raagini well started to walk with him and feeling the cold itself they entered the hotel were in the reception their luggage were there and Ranveer came to the reception were Manager seeing him gave a smile. 
manager:Welcome to Radisson Sir and madam.(seeing Ranveer):Hello sir how can I help you?
Ranveer(with a smile):Ek minute(he bowed himself to his bag and he opened the zip and took the hotel booked sheets and he gave it to the manager)
Manager(getting it and seeing the sheet well): Oh that double suite room. Yes Mr. Sharman talked to me last week itself wait a minute sir. 
Ranveer shook his head as yes were Manager went to the system and saw some details were the hotel was in a normal temperature with the help of centralized room heater.And they were feeling bit okay for now were Raagini too was now out of the hug from Ishani and was seeing the hotel cutely. Manager operating the system and took the key guard and gave it to Ranveer.
Manager:Sir your room key guard and your room number is 200 2nd floor.we have all the facilities in our hotel for 24 hours anything please call us through intercom. Intercom numbers will be in the chart stuck in room. enjoy this vacation with your family sir. 
Ranveer:(giving a smile):Thank you. 
Manager called a staff were a staff came and he told him to show the room and take the luggage were the staff took the luggage and he walked to the lift and he touched the button and the lift opened its door and he put the bags in the lift and signed Ranveer and Ishani to come in were Ranveer and Ishani with Raagini came in the lift. Raagini was seeing the lift with a cute expression and smiling well seeing Ishani. The lift came to 2nd floor were the staff took both the bags and pulled it with him as soon as the lift opened its door and Ranveer and Ishani too started to walk behind him were he stopped near the room number 200 and he showed the room. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay to staff): hmm thank you let me see here after. 
Staff shook his head and started to move from there were Ranveer took the key guard and opened the door were the door opened and Ranveer entered the room and he put the key guard in the electric socket and Ishani too entered the room and Ranveer took the bags and entered the room and closed the door. Ishani left Raagini down were cutie pie feeling the legs in the floor started to walk well in the room and she started to run to the master room bed and she held the bed and was trying to get in the bed. Ranveer brought the bag and kept the bag in the corner of the room and seeing Ishani and then Raagini who was trying to get in a king sized bed. Ranveer with a smile lovingly put his hand over Ishani's neck and saw her with a smile. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Finally..
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Shimla. 
The whole room was so cool were the coldness was starting to get into their nerves slowly. 
To be continuedπŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At last they reached Shimla...great...now all awesomeness will begin...can't wait to c how they will celebrate their anniversary...Raagini's overall behaviour is very much cute...Raagini ko meri buri nazar na laage πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...waiting for the next...be safe & stay healthy didu
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!
Just breathtaking episode. I can't even express my feelings about it. Love is in the air for Ishveer. i like it when Ishaani was admiring Ranveer. She is deeply in love with him.
I can't even imagine what will happen in the forthcoming episodes, how romantic they will be.
Please, make the 18+ episode dedicated to their passionate romantic night.
Sakshi, your episodes are so interesting that i can't even express my words.
Update soon.Edited by Alisha306 - 7 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
happy to know that its after marr ishani is more happier bcz of ranveer.but i feel even falguni wasnt submissive after she got married to harshad.cute ragini enjoying in the room Edited by jasminerahul - 7 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gorgeous episode darling!!!
Ishaani can't stop admiring Ranveer. Raagini is so naughty and cute. Love her. Now it's time for Ishveer to enjoy their romantic holidays and wedding anniversary.
Waiting for their romantic night
Update soon.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Very nice episode.
Ishveer have checked in at the hotel. Now they have a lot of time to enjoy. I want more and more romantic moments of Ishveer.
Thank you for your wonderful updates.
Update soon.
Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai
Beautiful update. Waiting for the next.
Thank you.