Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome updates, girl! Shimla journey, yay! And the pictures you chose are amazing! Keep it up! I'm sorry I can't write a longer response right now. Feeling sleepy.
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fab update di..
Res..:)
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ranveer ragini same sleeping position. I have seen such father kids.very natural scene. Now they are heading towards the destination. Waiting for fun.disha is so cheap to be around manas just because he is rich
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 481(UTTRAYAN TREAT EPISODES) Day:Sunday
Ranveer pulling the trolley bags in his both the hands and he entered the Airport were Ishani having Raagini in her hand started to walk behind Ranveer were cutie pie was seeing the Airport with a aww face and was smiling cutely. They came to the front space of Airport and Ranveer took the trolley from there and he took both the bags and kept the bags in the trolley and then he took the charger of Ishani and showed it to her and signed as he will keep it in her bag were Ishani with a smile shook her head as okay. Ranveer giving a smile to her put the charger in Ishani's bag by opening the outside zip and he then closed the zip and then he opened his bag outside zip and he took the flight tickets and the charge sheets for them to leave to Chandigarh by now and then putting the tickets and charge sheet in his coat pocket and then he started to push the trolley towards the security portion were Ishani too started to walk behind him having Raagini in her hand were cutie pie was seeing different kind of people entering and going out of the Airport with a cute face were finally Ranveer brought the trolley to the security gate were they were standing as the third person and they waited for the first two persons to move were the security checking their printed flight tickets and then their ID proof and sent them inside the Airport and when Ranveer's term came he stopped the trolley in front of the security and he took the tickets from his pocket and he showed it to them and then the charges paid sheet for Raagini and then he took his purse and he took the voter ID of him and Ishani were security checking the tickets and then ID shook his head as yes for them were Ranveer got the tickets and the ID from them and he held the trolley and he started to push it and both Ranveer and Ishani entered the Counter part of the Airport. Where Ranveer saw the ticket and he got to know they have booked the ticket in Jet airways and he started to push the trolley towards the respective counter were in the counter there was almost 5 people in front of them. All were giving their tickets and getting their boarding passes and handing over the luggage to the staffs of the airlines who were putting the stickers for the luggage. Ranveer saw Raagini who was lovingly smiling seeing everything around her in the Airport and he lovingly pinched her cheek with a smile. 
Raagini(as Ranveer pinched her cheek and seeing Ranveer): Papa..(she showed her hand above the roof of the airport).
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): you like the Airport?
Raagini(shook her head as yes): hmm
Ishani was smiling seeing the way Raagini and Ranveer were speaking were both Ranveer and Ishani seeing the way Raagini was responding to Ranveer smiled to each other where the people in front of them were moving one by one were Ranveer's turn came and he pulled the trolley and gave it to the airlines staffs and then he gave the flight tickets and charge sheet and the ID proof to the counter person were the counter person getting it checking the Ticket and charge sheet the ID and then seeing the system operating something he took the boarding passes and gave it to Ranveer. 
counter person:Wish you a happy journey sir..
Ranveer gave a smile to him and he got the boarding passes and then he saw the luggage being stuck with the sticker were the airlines persons told them to wait till the announcement of the flight comes were he shook his head as okay and as soon as their luggage was taken from there by the airlines staffs to the flight. Ranveer saw Ishani and signed her to walk were he put the boarding passes inside his pocket and then saw the board for the waiting lounge and as they were about to waiting lounge there was a security check with the metal detector and then the security checking three of them finally allowed them to the waiting lounge and finally they came to a seat and Ranveer sat in the seat were Ishani too came and sat next to him and made Raagini to sit in her lap. 
Ranveer(Seeing Raagini):Baby did you see the Airport well? I know already you have come here when we were leaving to Nagpur know?
But that time you were so small now you are able to understand somewhat know?This is the place from where all the flights will start to fly..(he showed his hand as flying).
Raagini(cutely laughed seeing the way Ranveer was explaining it and seeing Ishani with a laughing face): Mama(she cutely showed Ranveer and laughing):Papa..
Ishani(seeing her a cute look): hmm Papa is explaining you what is Airport. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile): Haan then for my daughter I only need to teach know?(seeing Raagini):Tk now let Papa tell about this Airport to you. This Airport has two terminals and terminal one was once called Santacruz Airport and till today its locally called as Santacruz Airport and then the next one is terminal two it can be called as the international terminal but also there too domestic flights start to run and then..(before he could tell).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer thank god you didn't become a professor or lecturer.If you been a lecturer means you will itself completely teach Raagini history of all the Airports in the world I think. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a fun smile): hello I know to lecture so well you know what If I didn't do business I would be a good lecturer in a collage. 
Ishani(seeing him with a fun making smile):Thank god you didn't become a lecturer then you will daily come home and will be teaching the book lessons to me then as a single student in home I would got caught with your lecture. 
Ranveer(now having a smile of naughtiness bit sitting well near her): now too I am teaching you many lessons but not from book but..(he saw her a cute look and before he tells)
There was a announcement came from the speaker telling their flight name and number were..
Ishani(who was seeing Ranveer with a questioning face of what he was about tell and now getting bit serious):Ranveer let us board the flight. 
Ranveer: haan sure(seeing Raagini): Baby come to Papa(he took Raagini in his hand and he got up from the seat).
Ishani too got up with him holding her phone alone in her hand were finally they started to walk to the terminal they were instructed to and they got their flight were people were boarding the flight one by one in the steps that were kept to get in the flight were they too started to get in the stairs slowly were Ranveer was showing the flight and was telling about it to Raagini were she too was cutely listening to him well and smiling to him and finally they entered the flight and Ranveer showed the boarding passes to the Air hostess were she showed their seats to them and finally they got to their seats were it was window and the middle seat were Ranveer showed the window seat to Ishani and she too smiled to him and sat in her window seat. 
Air hostess(putting their bags in the bag shelf above their seat and seeing Ranveer):Sir your luggage are safely inside. 
Ranveer: hmm thank you..(he sat in the seat next to Ishani and made Raagini to sit in his lap and seeing her):Finally baby we came to flight. 
Raagini(seeing him a aww expression and seeing the people sitting in the seats around the flight and smiling to him):wo...Papa.(she was turning and seeing all the way and she was so much happy).
Ishani was smiling seeing the way Ranveer was pouring all his affection to Raagini were he was kept on talking to Raagini and she too was responding to him in her child language. Ishani was seeing Ranveer were he was looking smart to her now. 
Ishani(saw her phone and she saw Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(talking to Raagini and then seeing Ishani): Haan Ishani. 
Ishani(showing the phone to her):Selfie.
Ranveer(made Raagini to sit well in his lap): Hmm okay take a selfie(seeing Raagini):Come on Baby smile..
Ishani took the phone and she turned on the front camera and held it in front of them covering three of them and finally she clicked the selfie. 
Air hostess(coming there)::Madam please switch off your mobiles..
Ishani seeing the selfie they took and hearing Air hostess telling her to turn off the mobile and shook her head as okay and she turned off the phone were Ranveer too holding Raagini took his phone from the pocket and he turned off the phone and put it back in his pocket and he saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:Give your phone too let it be with me. 
Ishani giving a okay head shake to his gave her phone to him were he put the phone in his pocket and then saw Raagini were a old man came and sat next to Ranveer in the their seat of that row and then another Air hostess came and informed them to put their seat belts were Ishani wore the seat belt and then Ranveer too holding Raagini well wore the seat belt were as the time was come for the departure the flight started to move slowly were Ranveer held Raagini well in his embrace. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile): When flight take off hold my hand because I know you will get feared that time. 
Ishani(seeing him a cute look and sat well in the seat and held his hand with a smile): hmm my husband I will hold his hand for this I don't want your permission. 
Ranveer gave a smile to Ishani were Ishani too smiled to him well. The flight was running fast were Ranveer held Raagini well were that time was exactly came for the flight to fly were the flight took off in the air were Ishani held Ranveer's hand very well were Ranveer too held Raagini so well close to him were the flight now was in the sky were Ranveer saw outside the window were he was able to see the sky well and he saw Ishani who was holding his hand tightly still now and closed her eyes. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani we started to fly now relax..
Ishani(hearing it opened her eyes and saw herself well and then took her hand from Ranveer and then saw outside the window and seeing Raagini):baby see outside we are flying and you can see the sky. 
Ranveer too showed the sky to Raagini were Ishani and Ranveer were making Raagini to smile showing all the means of the flight were cutie pie lovingly listening to everything that her parents said now slowly rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders and she was sleeping too.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini sleeping sat well in the seat and he comforted her):she slept Ishani..
Ishani:haan she woke up early know? there would be sleep in her eyes so much let her sleep.give Raagini to me let me keep her. 
Ranveer(holding Raagini well in his hand and seeing her):its Okay she is comfortable only Ishani let her sleep in my shoulders itself..
Ishani: hmm okay(she too sat well in the seat and started to see outside the window).
Ranveer(seeing the complete flight passengers around them and all were in their own talks and then hearing songs were he turned to Ishani who was seeing out of the window and with a smile in a low tone): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing it seeing him): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(sitting so well and bit close to her):This is how you will sit and come in flight?
Ishani(with a not understanding face):Then how to sit?
Ranveer(in a low tone): hold my hand and rest your head in my shoulders so that the journey will be a happy journey. 
Ishani(with a shy smile):somebody will see..
Ranveer:Arrey I am your husband and I just said you to hold my hand only..
Ishani(seeing all the others in their own world and enjoying the travel and she too sat close to him and she held his hands putting her hand in his shoulders and saw him):Enough..
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): hmm okay then did you get what I was about to tell in the waiting lounge?did you get what lesson I used to teach to you?
Ishani(in a low tone):love lesson..
Ranveer:nahi ..
Ishani:then?
Ranveer:Romance lesson because I know many type of romances my wife. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): Hmmm I know what my husband is he is the world's number 1 man in romance. 
Ranveer:hmm of course..
Ishani(catching his hand well and taking her head from his shoulders and seeing him):Ranveer..
Ranveer:hmm
Ishani:Can you tell when you were so happy in your heart because of me?
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): I am always happy because of you. 
Ishani:I know we will be so happy with each other but I am asking is there any incident connected to me that has made you so much happy in your heart?
Ranveer:(he was thinking it were a incident came to his heart and seeing her):haan I have a incident were I was so happy to see that scene but I was not able to be completely happy. 
Ishani;What is it?
Ranveer:When Mota bapuji and Falguni Maa wished you to marry to Chiraag and even Mota Bapuji told me to make you love Chiraag but during a fight with Chiraag you said I hate you to him that was the happiest moment but I was not able to be completely happy as I was in a conscious to make you love him. 
Ishani(hitting him in his shoulders slowly): hmm making me love him and then you will sit and cry for that hain na?
Ranveer(seeing her a cute face): haan sometimes used to cry but here after why I need to cry? my Ishani is with me completely.Here after no man can come and tell he is loving you If he tells I don't know what I will do to him. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile and in a low tone):Possessive wala I like you so much. 
Ranveer(saw her with a smile and going close to her):only I like you no I love you. 
Ishani(seeing him): I said I will tell it in Shimla. 
Ranveer: Please know? tell now that you love me. 
Ishani(seeing him shook her head as no): No I won't.
Ranveer:(going more close to her):Then give me a kiss in my cheek. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face pushed him light from her):Its flight and people are around us and then Raagini is with us and then a person is sitting next to you and in such a situation you are asking for kiss. 
Ranveer:(held Raagini well were she has slept well in his shoulders and seeing the next person were that old man was sleeping resting his head in the seat and he saw around the flight were all were so involved in hearing songs and talking to their next persons were seeing everything he turned to Ishani):All are in their own work Raagini too slept well (he showed his cheek to Ishani):Small kiss.
Ishani(sitting close to him):Ranveer we are educated people in public place we should not kiss and all. 
Ranveer(with a fun face):Arrey my cheek is not public place Ishani.
Ishani(cutely hit his shoulders):very funny.My husband not now better sleep and come. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute face):Is it age to sleep when having such a beautiful wife?(in a more low tone):And we are not going to Shimla to sleep.
Ishani had face full of red were she bowed her head and Ranveer was admiring her shyness to the extreme he can were she was looking more and more beautiful to his eyes. Ranveer lovingly sat close to her and holding Raagini well with his one hand and making her more comfortable in his shoulders and he put his one hand in the handle of the seat and saw Ishani. 
Ranveer:At least give your hand in my hand..
Ishani hearing it and seeing all the other people not seeing them and all and then seeing him with a cute eye look and then sitting well in the seat kept her hand in his hand well were both of them held their hand in each other hand and they saw each other with love. Were there was cute eye lock for sometime were as Raagini moved herself slowly in Ranveer's embrace Ranveer came out of the eye lock and then making Raagini to settle in a nice position and he saw Ishani again were their hands were in each other hand only till now their hands were sweating as they were holding each other hand for sometime but both didn't mind to leave each other hand at any point. 
Ishani(seeing him a sad face):Sorry.
Ranveer(with a doubtful face):for what?
Ishani:For everything I did to you. For making you feel insecure being close to Chiraag and then Shikhar too. For doubting you in DNA problem and for leaving you and keeping you away from Raagini. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):I forgot everything but If you wish to ask sorry for those things then I don't want this sorry and all I want only a kiss in my cheek.(he sat in the seat showing his cheek to her).
Ishani with a love smile took her hand from his hand slowly and then sitting well in the seat and went close to him and before somebody could notice them she lovingly kissed Ranveer's cheek and in a micro second she took her lips from his cheek and then she sat back in her seat and she saw other side were her face was reddish like anything were Ranveer with a smile touched his cheek that got the kiss from Ishani and he saw his fingers and had a happy shy smile. 
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woow so cool update didu...finally they boarded the flight...Raagini's expression was too cute that can't be described in words...so romance in the air huh??...Ranveer is really a legend in romancing with Ishaani...eagerly waiting for the next update... Be safe & stay healthy didu
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ranveer is in a mood to romance even in flight.loved all dialogues of ranveer while flirting with ishani.of course his cheek is not a public place.showing sky to ragini was cute
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic episode. Liked Ishveer romance on the plane. Raagini is so cute. She is very inquisitive. Ishveer's dialogue is very romantic. I am happy that Ishaani kissed Ranveer on his cheek at the end of the episode.
Waiting for more Ishveer romantic moments.
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi,Sakshi!!
Very cute lovely sweat and amazing update:)
Ranveer being "Rumpy Pumpy" in flight, Blush!!Blush!!
Ragni is so happy and thank you to bring her with ishveer:)

Brilliantly written whole episode; weldone!!!

Waiting for next update:)

Alisha306 thumbnail
Sakshi amazing episode.
The moment when Ishaani was holding tightly Ranveer's hand during take off was fabulous. Liked Ishveer's flirting.
Waiting for the next episode.
👏😉😳
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Great update Sakshi
Sorry for such a short response. I am a bit busy today.
Update soon
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.