Posted: 7 years ago

Hi Gudiya behan 
glad you liked the update
keep reading
😉😉😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi thnq for pm nice update ishveer scenes were awesome loved the way ishu asked him for her costume  to him so good news are on the way from parallel  let's see how excited their vacations 
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent update didu...waiting for next... B safe & stay healthy
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!!
Sorry for a late response. The episode is wonderful as always.
Eagerly waiting for Ishveer romance in Shimla.
Update soon.
😊😛😉
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi, girl! Thanks for the PM. I'm not aware of the plot- do you mind enlightening me on the DNA part. Did Ishani have to leave Ranveer. Why, how? What brought her back? Sharman and Parul's parts were awesome! Nirbhay and Ri a couple!- this was the best suprise I could get from this FF. Who's Aarti though? Was she there in the show, too? At last, I loved IshVeer's part. Naughty them! They have a daughter too! Wow, that's cool. Raagini's an awesome name. Keep updating. This thread is the biggest reason our forum keeps going on. :)
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ishveer conversation was lovely. Good that ishani is not wearing Saree for the trip.good that nirbhay is avoiding his mother. But she has doubts.hope she doesn't cause problems for nirbhay ritika in future.ritika like a nature woman advising nirbhay was nice.Ishveer ready for the the trip. Hope you will put their trip look pics.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 478(NEW YEAR TREAT EPISODES).
Raagini was cutely crying laying in the bed were Ishani came to the bed and took Raagini in her hand and made the cutie pie to sit in the bed. Raagini was crying cutely seeing Ishani's face with a puppy face. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile):What happen to my child? Got up from the sleep suddenly?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes and she lovingly hugged Ishani's stomach and putting her tiny hands on the both the side of her mother's hip): Mama..
Ranveer(who was disappointed till now as he was not able to get Ishani's kiss now saw his daughter's cute behavior to his wife with a smile and he came to the bed and sat next to Ishani):Raagini..
Raagini(without leaving Ishani and crying and seeing Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer(with a smile caressed Raagini's hair):See baby you no need to cry at all. Today know its really a special day because its Mama and Papa's wedding anniversary day.And for that Dadi has given a best gift to three of us. you know what is it?
Raagini(seeing Ranveer telling her something cutely left Ishani and she sat well in the bed and saw Ranveer with a calm face having the tears in her cheeks and seeing him): hmm
Ranveer:(seeing Raagini with a smile): Hmm Dadi has given us a tour package and you, Mama and Papa are going to leave to Shimla tomorrow morning. we are going to fly in flight tomorrow morning(he showed the hand like flying).
Raagini(seeing Ranvee's way of explaining laughed cutely): Papa..(she got up in the bed and ran around Ishani and came to Ranveer and lovingly hugged him).
Ranveer too hugged her with a affection and saw Ishani were Ishani was smiling seeing both the naughty wala of her life having affection for each other. 
Ranveer(hugging Raagini's well and seeing Ishani):Did you see how much affection my daughter is having for me?
Ishani(smiling to him): Haan she likes you so much.
Ranveer(smiling to her and he lovingly held Raagini's shoulders and brought her out of the hug and wiping the tears in Raagini's cheek and seeing Raagini with a smile):Shall we have a family hug?
Raagini(cutely smiling to him without understanding): hmm
Ranveer signed Ishani to come near them were Ishani moved herself and sat next to Ranveer were cutie pie was smiling and standing between them and Ranveer lovingly hugged Raagini at one side were Ishani too with lot of love hugged her daughter on the other side were cutie pie getting it hugged both her parents with her both the hands were the three of them were so happy in their small and lovely family once again in their life. 
CITY HOSPITAL
Nurse came out of the report in her hand from the testing room after few minutes were Parul and Sharman saw her with a silent faces. 
Nurse(coming to Parul): your reports are ready you can come with me you can meet the doctor?
Parul:(shook her head as okay): Haan (she got up were Sharman too got up with her seeing him):Where are you coming?
Sharman:Let me also come so that I too can get to know what happened to you know?
Parul(in thoughts): I wish only I need to tell it to him If I am pregnant so now..(thinking well and seeing Sharman in a low tone):Sharman If you don't mind can you be outside?
Sharman:But why?
Parul:I have some other common woman problems too so I need to tell it to Doctor so I want some privacy with Doctor so please...
Sharman(hearing it and seeing her with a smile):Tk let me wait outside you go and come..
Parul giving a smile to him saw the nurse and shook her head as let them go were Nurse took her inside Doctor's cabin were Sharman sat outside the cabin in the chair.
HARYANA..
Aarthi(sitting in her room and in thoughts): When Maa is calling Bhaiya is not picking the call even I too didn't talk to him for last few days let me call and see now(she took her phone and she dialed to Nirbhay and kept the phone in her ears as the ring went she waited of the call to be picked).
Nirbhay was driving his car were Rithika was sitting next to him and both were chatting with each other and smiling to each other and they were enjoying their long drive. As they were on the long drive Nirbhay's phone being in the car dashboard was ringing its ringtone. Nirbhay saw the display and getting its Aarthi he took the car to the side of the road and he parked the car and he took his phone with a smile. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):As soon as you said okay to our love I didn't tell it to Aarthi also.Let me tell it to her now..(he was about to pick the call).
Rithika(before he pick the call): nahi Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(Seeing Rithika with a not understanding face):Why?
Rithika:If Aarthi didn't accept our love means?
Nirbhay:Arrey as soon as I felt its love I told it to Aarthi and she supported my love on you she will be happy If she comes to know about our love okay..
Rithika:(smiling to him):Oh she already know?Tk then talk..
Nirbhay(giving a smile to her picked the call and kept the phone in his ears): hello Aarthi..
Aarthi:Bhaiya..(she started to talk with Nirbhay casually)
Nirbhay's mother who was crossing Aarthi's room having the water jug in her hand hearing the word Bhaiya and the talking voice from Aarthi's room and getting its Aarthi's speaking to Nirbhay she stopped near Aarthi's room.
Nirbhay's mother(to herself):Nirbhay is talking to Aarthi so he picked the call now(she stood in front of Aarthi's room and saw Aarthi talking in phone were Aarthi was now talking with Nirbhay well in the phone were seeing it she was about to enter the room of Aarthi were).
Aarthi(with a smile):what Rithika accepted your love? I am so happy for you Bhaiya I am really happy for you both. Finally Nirbhay Singh weds Rithika Zaveri.(she was laughing in happiness).
Nirbhay's mother(hearing it with a shocked face in thoughts):What Nirbhay is loving Rithika? (thinking about Rithika telling to her that she never changed and she wants to revenge Ranveer and Ishani in the video call and in thoughts):Nahi how can Nirbhay choose Rithika and all to marry him?. Nirbhay was not at all a man to think about marriage and all even though he is thinking about it he should marry a nice girl who fits to our family only not this Rithika who came as a helper to him once. What is happening to Nirbhay? so only he is not coming from Mumbai?(shaking her head as no with a anger face): I won't let Nirbhay marry this Rithika and all. (she saw Aarthi inside the room were now Aarthi with a smile cut the call and kept the phone in the bed were she seeing Aarthi finished the call entered Aarthi's room with anger face).
Aarthi(Seeing her mother): Maa.
Nirbhay's mother(in a anger tone):Now you talked to Nirbhay only know?what is happening to Nirbhay? Why he is not coming to our house now?
Aarthi(seeing her mother with a what to tell face):Wo Maa Bhaiya is busy in his business so only..(before she completes).
Nirbhay's mother:What love business?(with anger face):I heard what you were talking to Nirbhay. Nirbhay is loving Rithika I very well know that Nirbhay won't even know the meaning for the word love and Nirbhay should not marry that Rithika and all got that. She used to have revenge for Ranveer and Ishani in her heart and that kind of evil girl can never become the daughter in law of Singh parivar. 
Aarthi(with a attitude face):Then what about the revenge Naina had in her heart towards Ishani and the bad intention to separate Ranveer and Ishani?
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Aarthi):See Aarthi our feeling are different. The girl who comes to this home should be a silent and the girl who is listening to all of us that is only daughter in law space in this home got that(seeing Aarthi):We should leave to Mumbai today night itself. 
Aarthi:But Maa..
Nirbhay's mother:I won't allow Nirbhay to be with Rithika even for a second. Nirbhay too will listen to my words and even if he want to marry let me see a girl for him. (seeing Aarthi a anger look):before we reach our Mumbai house Nirbhay should never know that we are coming to Mumbai okay?
Aarthi with a silent face shook her head as okay were Nirbhay's mother with the jug in her hand was walking out of Aarthi's room. 
CITY HOSPITAL. 
Parul came out of the doctor's cabin having the reports in her hand were Sharman seeing her got up from the chair and came to her. 
Sharman:Parul nothing serious right? You are completely alright know?
Parul(gave a bill to him):Doctor told us to pay the bill in the cash counter. 
Sharman(Getting the bill and seeing her): haan let me pay it you are okay know? 
Parul(seeing him with a silent face):I am okay only but also Doctor said here after I should be very careful for few months.
Sharman(with a not understanding face):Why?
Parul(with a silent face itself): because in the next 8 months we will become mother and father. 
Sharman(hearing it and with a aww expression and a smile came in his face):Parul that means..you are pregnant?
Parul with a smile shook her head as yes were Sharman had a happy smile were he didn't get any word to express his happiness were Parul with a happy smile with a cute face hugged him. Sharman too hugged her back and they both came out of the hug and saw each other with a lovely smile in their faces. 
Sharman:Its confirmed..
Parul(showed the reports): haan tests are positive and doctor too checked it and confirmed it. 
Sharman(seeing her with a unbelievable face): you know what Parul? I feel like flying seriously I am going to get a child who is  going to call me Papa and you Mama. 
Parul(seeing him with a smile): Haan of course so here after see to that you are spending more time with me and your baby
Sharman:haan surely I will tk shall we go home?
Parul shook her head as okay were they both started to walk towards the cash counter and Sharman with heart full of happiness paid the cash and then they came out of the hospital and they got in the car and Sharman started the car and he started to drive back to RV mansion. The beautiful phase of life was started in Parul and Sharman's life. They drove back to RV mansion were the day was catching up to its evening. 
RV MANSION..
Ishani brought two cups of tea in a tray and milk for Raagini in a silver glass and she entered their room were she saw Ranveer and Raagini were playing with their bat and ball so well and laughing to each other. Ishani went and kept the tray in the table and saw them with a smile. 
Ishani(seeing them not even minding her but were playing well with each other):Vaghela cutie pies..
Ranveer(hearing it putting the ball to Raagini saw Ishani): Haan Ishani. 
Ishani:After the family hug you people started to play and till now you both are playing only. Its 5 o clock now come on have your tea. 
Ranveer: Haan okay(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie shall we have a break?
Raagini(moving the bat with the ball and seeing Ranveer):Papa ball.
Ranveer:(showing the tray in the table):Tea has come and for you milk I think..(he went near Raagini and took her lovingly and got the bat from her hand slowly and kept it in the toys basket and came to Ishani with smile): yes give us tea and milk.
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): hmm okay(seeing Raagini): Baby come to Mama(she opened her hands to Raagini were Raagini came to her and she took the milk glass and started to make Raagini drink her milk).
Ranveer took the tea cup and they started to enjoy the tea time.
Sharman entered RV mansion and parked the car in the parking lot of RV mansion and he saw Parul with a smile. 
Sharman(seeing her):Parul let us tell to all the family members in the dinner know?
Parul(Shook her head as okay): Haan okay. 
They both got down from the car with a happy smile and they started to walk inside the house and they started to walk to their room. 
Nirbhay was driving towards Rithika's house after the long drive were they were so happy in this long drive.Rithika's phone rang being in her hand were she saw the phone display and getting its John she picked the call with a smile. 
John:Hello Ms. Rithika zaveri?
Rithika:yes Mr. John I am only speaking tell me. 
John(with a smile): I am so happy to inform you this Rithika. Even after half an hour only this news will be telecasted in business news channel too. 
Rithika(with a not understanding face):What is it Mr.John?
John: I already told you before you leave London know? that there can be possibility of award for your company and as I said in the LONDON AWARDS FOR STOCK BROKING your company has been selected for the category "BEST STARTUP OUTSOURCING COMPANY" for this quarter.Seeing our tie up profit high in the world share trading your company is selected for this award. your outsourcing is the best for this quarter from India.They asked for your photo to be telecasted I too mailed them one of your photo. 
Rithika(with a smile):Really?
John:yes let me call and tell you when you need to come to London and what is the date of the award ceremony.
Rithika(with a smile): hmmm Okay Mr. John thank you. (she cut the call and saw Nirbhay):Nirbhay my company has been selected as the best start up outsourcing company in London. 
Nirbhay(seeing her with a smile):That's amazing Rithika. Congrats. 
Rithika:Thank you(with a emotional face):these credits go to Ranveer and Ishani only. I am happy Nirbhay(seeing him with a questioning face):you are not that kind of husband know? that you show your male power and don't like your wife getting big awards and all. 
Nirbhay(laughed to her):Arrey now I am not like that may be If I was old Nirbhay I would have been like that. I am really happy for you as you and Ranveer and all have studied well you people are shining but because of not studying well I am like this. 
Rithika:What you are like this? you are too a great businessman in sugar industry and you are owning complexes and you are doing medicine supply business too. 
Nirbhay(Seeing her): Haan actually I didn't study well in collage often going behind girls and then without knowing what to do only I did sugar business and it gave good profit so only today I am good businessman and then I did a illegal medicine business to get money and in that only I went to jail and Ishani too got married in that gap only. (seeing her):But don't worry I will be the person to clap for you when you are getting award because now and all I am respecting my house servant too when she is bringing coffee too..
(before he completes).
Rithika:Enough you are getting up and getting the coffee from her you have told it almost 100 times..
Nirbhay smiled to her were Rithika too smiled to him and they came to Rithika's house and Nirbhay parked the car and Rithika got down from the car were Nirbhay too got down from the car. 
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay coming with her):Not going to your home?
Nirbhay:I think till evening gets over let me be with you then let me go to my home. 
Rithika: hmm okay(they both started to walk inside the house).
The time was moving slowly were Raagini was playing with Ranveer sitting in the bed and Ishani sitting in the sofa and seeing them with a smile and then seeing her phone and playing a game were that was the moment Amba entered their room. 
Ishani(seeing Amba there and getting up from the sofa): Maa. 
Amba(seeing Ishani): Have you both packed your luggage?
Ishani(showed the luggage in the corner of the room): Haan Maa everything is done we need to leave to Shimla only that is balance and thank you so much for this surprise. 
Amba(smiling to her): Haan for this and all you should never tell thanks to me. Will you tell thanks to your Maa?
Ishani suddenly hearing it from Amba thought about Falguni for a while were she saw Amba and gave a made up smile now. 
Amba:(smiling to Ishani and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(playing with Raagini and smiling to her and seeing Amba): Haan Maa. 
Amba:Give Raagini to me I will take her. 
Ranveer:Haan tk Maa(seeing Raagini): Baby see there Dadi has come to take you with her. 
Raagini(turning and seeing Amba with a smile got up and stood in the bed with a smile): Dadi(she opened her hands to Amba).
Amba(with a smile came to her and took Raagini in her hand):Its boring for Dada and Dadi be with us for sometime okay?
Raagini(seeing Amba shook her head as okay): hmm 
Amba(seeing Ishani): Let me take Raagini Ishani after dinner let her come to you. 
Ishani(smiling lightly): Haan Maa. 
Raagini smiled to Amba were Amba started to take Raagini out of the room and she started to walk with her were Ranveer as soon as Amba took Raagini with her he saw the lamp table and took the TV remote and he turned on the TV and he kept the business news channel and he started to watch it. Ishani feeling about Falguni for a while were she sat in the sofa with a silent face and she kept the phone in the sofa were there was tears in her eyes. She thought about Falguni in her complete life were it clearly told that she is missing Falguni right now. Ranveer seeing the TV and seeing Ishani in a random glance saw her eyes moist and with a not understanding face. 
Ranveer(seeing her): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer calling her wiped her tears and saw Ranveer): haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:What happen to you?Why are you crying now?
Ishani(seeing him and giving a made up smile): nothing Ranveer I think dust fell in my eyes so only..(she got up from the sofa and was walking towards the entrance of the room).
Ranveer(with a not understanding face put the remote in the bed and he got down from the bed and came behind her and he held her hand and he turned her to him and seeing her sad face):What happen to you?(he held her cheek and seeing her with a cute face):you won't tell to your Ranveer also?
Ishani(had tears in her eyes and she saw Ranveer like a child and started to cry well):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her suddenly crying this much):Arrey Ishani why you need to cry?Did I tell anything wrong? I am stupid know always I only know to hurt you a lot...
Ishani(shook her head as nothing): Nahi you didn't tell anything 
Ranveer:Then what happen suddenly to you?you only used to tell know that we should never have any secrets between us then tell.
Ishani(seeing him with tear filled eyes);Ranveer I got Maa's thoughts(she started to cry out of her control and she hugged him well).
Ranveer(too hugging her getting Ishani is feeling for Falguni Maa and he thought about the way he hurt her so much even after knowing she has lost her mother and he held her shoulders and he brought her out of the hug and seeing her and wiping her tears):Haan Falguni Maa is not with us but I am sure she will be always blessing us being near us. Especially Falguni Maa loves you so much know? so she will be always near you and she will prevent you okay?
Ishani(having new tears again in her eyes and seeing him shook her head as okay): hmm but also I suddenly thought about Maa and I was not able be come out of her thoughts.
Ranveer(seeing her with a healing smile):Tk when you miss Falguni Maa come and hug me tightly so that you can feel your mother in my hug.(he saw her with a affectionate look).
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face of tears and she hugged him so well again): I miss Maa so much Ranveer. Till the last moment of her life I didn't give the thought that I will live a peaceful life with you. I went to jail and hurt Maa so much and then too when she was laying dead I was only able to cry other than that I was not able to do anything.Even I was not able to do the last rituals too to her when you did all the last rituals I was standing in a distance and seeing it and crying only. 
Ranveer(too had tears thinking it and he hugged her more close to him):Ishani I am sorry to hurt you so much that time too. Without even thinking how much hurtful it would be for you when you lost your mother I again insulted you in front of all telling you a thief and was hurting you always with words I am sorry..(he hugged her so well): Okay now please control yourself or else I am getting angry on Rithika only for giving this much pain. For this alone I can never ever forgive her..(he was having a anger face).
Ishani(hearing it came out of the hug with tearful face and she wiped her tears and saw him with a silent face): Its okay Ranveer (controlling herself): Maa's life was written like that means who we are to change that faith. Maa left me but she has given me a good family and good husband to live in then that husband showed me the real father too now I don't feel that I was a illegitimate child.(seeing him with a emotional face):thank you.
Ranveer:(seeing her):see its my duty whenever I have seen you getting scolded by Baa or others telling you are a illegitimate child I used to feel so sad but I myself has once talked ill about your birth but I promise you Ishani that was the words came from my mouth in anger but I have many times thought that I should keep my Ishani with complete respect. As you came back from Nagpur with Nitin Uncle I got the chance to show your real father to you.
Ishani(wiped her cheeks well and saw him): Haan you are my mother only you want to know how?
Ranveer(seeing her with a questioning face):how?
Ishani:Mother only used to show that child her father but you only showed my real father to my eyes know? so you are too my mother only know?
Ranveer(smiled to her): Hmm if you ever miss Falguni Maa I will surely change as a mother to you but(his face changed turned anger):This is alone making me more angry on Rithika for this itself I used to feel like I should..(he was having a anger face)
Ishani(held his hand):Its okay leave it everything is past even I too not able to forgive Rithika for killing Maa but I very well know that Rithika does not deserve a evil kind of life so we should never show our anger and we should never take her to her past and once again spoil her life by turning her to evil again. Let her be what she is now okay? You only did the last rituals of Maa know that is itself more than enough for me. 
Ranveer:you were hiding and seeing everything. 
Ishani:Haan 
Ranveer:Eveything was because of me only for me only you went to jail and because of me you were not able to do any rituals to your mother too.
Ishani:Its okay Ranveer.
Ranveer was about to tell her something were they heard a word Zaveri broking from the TV and both of them saw the TV were Rithika's face was displayed in the news. 
News reader: Next award is "Best start up outsourcing company" in the London awards for Stock broking and for this India's Zaveri broking is been selected and that company owner is Ms. Rithika Zaveri will be expected to collect the award on the award ceremony.. 
Ranveer(seeing it and seeing Ishani): Ishani I think they have been telling the award list for the London stock broking awards till now and in that Rithika's company has been selected for the start up company.
Ishani(seeing it with a smile and seeing him):hmm this is what Rithika deserves so leave her as it is. We don't want to keep on reminding her about killing Maa and I too don't want to think it often and hurt me and even her. I should always remember Maa but should try to forget the way she left the world.
Ranveer(seeing her): Ishani today the victory of Rithika is not only hers it was the victory what you gave to her. As you forgave her only this was possible in her life. Having this much hurt in your heart you have forgiven Rithika know?For this character itself I will love you even more Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing him with a light smile):Tk shall we go and wish Rithika and come?
Ranveer(seeing her):Ishani should we go today itself?
Ishani:today only they have announced for the award know?
Ranveer:Nahi already you are hurt with Falguni Maa's memories and in this why you need to see her and hurt you again?
Ishani(seeing him):See in a moment I thought about Maa now I am okay let us go and wish her and come. 
Ranveer:I didn't get this thought itself. Rithika came back to India but where she is staying?
Ishani:Wo she said she will stay in her home itself. I and Maa too told her to come to our house itself but she said she feel to be independent and she said she will be in her Papa's house itself. 
Ranveer:Oh Zaveri Uncle's house?
Ishani:haan 
Ranveer:okay but are you sure that we need to go and wish Rithika?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Okay now reduce your anger in your heart. Don't always see the wrong she has done to us see the right things she has done to us. In this day only she made you to marry me and even in Baroda when we were got in such a bad situation with Rohit she and Nirbhay only saved me and you know?They only helped me to take you to hospital know? so please don't think the wrong okay? Let us go and wish her and  come quickly because we need to sleep soon or else we won't wake up quick in the morning. 
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay):Tk I thought business to Rithika for you only and for you only I tried to bond with her again and for you only now also I am coming to wish her(he smiled to her).
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!
Very good episode. I like Ishveer family hug very much. Ishaani is thinking about her mother. She is crying missing her. Ranveer is a perfect husband. He consoled Ishaani by hugging her. He even says he can become a mother for her. Ishaani has a very kind heart. Despite Ritika killing her mother, Ishaani  is not angry with her. On the contrary she supports and protects her.
Update the next one asap.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 479(NEW YEAR TREAT EPISODES).
As soon as Ranveer said okay to wish to Rithika Ishani saw him with a smile. 
Ishani:Tk let me go and fresh up and come Ranveer.
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): haan tk
Ishani took her towel from the cupboard and she went to the washroom to fresh her were Ranveer went to the mirror and he started to tuck in his shirt well and then he combed his hair with his hand and made a light check on his look right now and he went and sat in the bed and he took his car key from the lamp table and he put it in his pocket and then he took his phone and he kept it in his pant pocket and he was waiting for Ishani to come out of the washroom. Ishani after few minutes came out of the washroom and she wiped her face well and she dropped her towel in the bed and she went to the mirror to make a light make up were Ranveer who was sitting silently in the bed till now seeing Ishani his love for her came to his heart and a naughty smile came in his face were he got up from the bed and he went and stood behind her and he hugged her from behind with love. 
Ishani(who kept the bindi in her forehead and feelings Ranveer's hug):Ranveer Dikhra kya kariyu?
Ranveer(with love held her and turned her to him and seeing her a cute look):I am not able to be away from you Ishani.
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):you are with me only know?then what?
Ranveer(putting his hand in her back and pulled her close to him): Not that I am asking you to be more and more close to me. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute smile): I will be close to you..(with a naughty face held his shoulders and pushing him): But not now..(giving a smile to him and she turned to the mirror and started to make her make up).
Ranveer(with a cute child face):Not fare Ishani.
Ishani(seeing him through the mirror and checking herself well and turning to him with a cute face):Everything is fare in love and war. (she gave a cute smile).
Ranveer(seeing her and giving a impossible head shake):Haan for you everything will be fare only here but after going to Shimla(with a romantic face going near her and he lovingly hit his forehead lightly with her forehead and smiling to her): everything will be fare only to me. 
Ishani(taking her head from his forehead and seeing him): Okay my boy now shall we go?
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): hmm let us..
Ishani(went to the sofa and she took her phone and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer let me tell Maa to keep Raagini for sometime till we come back (Ranveer shook his head as okay were Ishani saw her phone and she dialed to Amba's number and she kept the phone in her ears and she waited for the call to be picked).
Amba(playing with Raagini who was in between her and Kailash and smiling to them and hearing her phone ringing and seeing the phone in the lamp table and seeing the display and getting its Ishani and she took the phone and attending the call): Haan Ishani. 
Ishani:Maa Rithika has got award for her company and I and Ranveer thought that let us go to her home and wish her and come we will be coming back soon till we come back please manage Raagini Maa. 
Amba(with a smile):Tk tk tell my wishes also to Rithika and tell her to come to home sometime when she gets time. 
Ishani(with a smile):Tk Maa let me tell her and shall I cut the call. 
Amba: Haan 
Ishani cut the call and saw Ranveer and signed him that they can leave were both Ishani and Ranveer came out of their room and walked in the corridor and they came down in the stairs and they came to the hall and they walked in the hall and they came out of the house and Ranveer went to his car and he opened the car and he got in his driving seat were Ishani came to the other side and she sat in the seat next to Ranveer. Ranveer started the car and he started to drive the car out of RV mansion and on the way he stopped the car in front of the bouquet shop and he making Ishani to be in the car and he went to the shop and got a congrats bouquet with flowers and wordings in it and he brought the flowers and got in the car and he gave the flowers to Ishani and then Ranveer giving a smile to her he started the car again and he started to drive the car towards Rithika's house.
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
Rithika was making potato paneer in her Kitchen were Nirbhay was sitting in the slap of the kitchen and seeing her. 
Nirbhay: you will cook well?
Rithika(seeing him and frying Potato paneer stuffing in the oil and seeing him): Haan I used to cook some what when I was in my home but as my mind went in wrong way I was in a distance with cooking but I will cook well only no problem for you after marriage don't worry I won't make you to go to hotel and all. (she took the last fried potato Paneer in the spoon and kept it in the plate that has already fried potato paneer and she turned off the stove and saw him with a smile).
Nirbhay(seeing her with a naughty face):Hello you don't want to cook and all after marriage. 
Rithika(with a not understanding face):Then?
Nirbhay(got down from the slap and he came close to her and putting his hand behind her back and he pulled her close to him):just be loving me that is enough you no need to be cooking and all. 
Rithika(with a smile):Accha but cooking the favorite dishes for husband will increase the love for wife in husband's heart. 
Nirbhay:oh really(he saw her lips with a smile): I will always love you and I will be fighting with the whole world for you. Tk tomorrow come to my home in the evening. 
Rithika:For what?
Nirbhay:Arrey its a surprise for you come in the late evening by 7.30 okay?
Rithika(shaking her head as okay):Okay let me. 
Nirbhay(seeing her lips):fine now let me..(he was about to kiss)
Were they heard a calling bell ringing tone and Nirbhay got disturbed and left her from his grip. 
Rithika:(showing the potato Paneer):now come on have the Potato paneer now. Let me go and see who is it?
Nirbhay:(with a disappointed face): Its okay let me go and see who is it?you keep the potato paneer with tomato sauce in the dinning table.(he started to walk with the disappointment as he was not able to kiss her)
Rithika had a smile in her face and she started to move to the cupboard to take the tomato sauce were Nirbhay walked in the hall and he came to the door of the hall and he unlocked the door and he opened the door were his face stuck in a reaction of what he should react as soon as he saw Ranveer and Ishani having the flowers in her hand in front of him. Ranveer and Ishani too saw each other with a not understanding face of why Nirbhay is in Rithika's house. 
Nirbhay(seeing them giving a smile to them):Ishani and Ranveer come in..
Ranveer(in a doubtful tone):Rithika..
Rithika(keeping the plate of potato paneer with tomato sauce in the dinning table and seeing the entrance of the hall and seeing Nirbhay's back and without getting who is it): Nirbhay..(she started to walk to him and coming near him): Nirbhay who has come?(came and stood next to Nirbhay and seeing Ranveer and Ishani she had a happy smile):Arrey you both come in why are you standing out itself?
Ranveer and Ishani giving a light smile to Rithika entered the house as Nirbhay and Rithika moved themselves and gave way to them were Rithika came to the hall and showed the sofa to them. Ranveer and Ishani without sitting saw Rithika with a light smile. 
Ishani(giving the flowers to Rithika):Rithika we saw the news that your company has been selected for the award and for that only we thought to wish you so only we came here. 
Rithika(with a smile getting the flowers from Ishani):Thank you so much Ishani for the bouquet as well the victory too. It was possible because of you only Ishani. If you didn't forgive me on that day I would have never changed good and your forgiveness only is the base for this victory. (seeing Ranveer):Thanks to you too RV for teaching me all the business now I am used to the business thank you. (she kept the bouquet in the tea poi and saw them).
Ranveer(seeing her with a light smile):I can teach you and I can practice you but its all in your brain only to make your company reach success. 
Rithika: haan Manas helped me a lot his experience helped me a lot(seeing Ishani and Ranveer with a smile): By the by today is your both wedding anniversary know?Happy wedding anniversary. 
Ranveer and Ishani:Thank you. 
Rithika:hmm okay what special for this day?
Ishani(seeing her):Nothing special and all tomorrow we are leaving to Shimla so only before it we thought to congratulate you. 
Rithika(with a smile):Wow nice place for love birds enjoy well. 
Ranveer: hmm okay Rithika(seeing Nirbhay): But what Nirbhay is doing here?
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay and then seeing Ranveer and Ishani with a silent face):Wo actually when I came to know about your separation I had a doubt on Nirbhay and that is why I called him to Mumbai and I and him only found out that his mother only has done that DNA video in that process Nirbhay felt something on me and he came and said me that he loves me and I said no to him as my past life was hurting me a lot so I said my past too but he was okay with it and even I too realized his love and we both are ..(before she could complete).
Ishani(with a smile):You both are going to get married?
Nirbhay(with a smile): haan we both are going to get married but not now it will take some time its when Rithika is telling okay for marriage and we both are enjoying each others company and I am sure here after I will never eye any other woman in a wrong motive Ishani surely my eyes will see only Rithika. 
Ishani:Congrats to both of you. 
Ranveer(seeing him with a silent face):Congrats to both of you.(seeing Ishani): Okay Ishani shall we leave?
Rithika:Arrey sit know? Let me get you some juice at least. 
Ishani: nahi Rithika Raagini is with Maa and don't know when she is start to search me so before it we need to go home. 
Rithika(shook her head as okay): Tk Ishani enjoy the vacation. 
Ishani: hmm okay and even please tell us about your marriage when you have planned Rithika. Don't forget to call us and all. 
Rithika(seeing her with a smile):other than you all who is there for me too when we are marrying surely let me call you all. 
Ishani shook her head to Rithika were Ranveer was seeing Nirbhay. 
Ranveer(seeing Nirbhay):Nirbhay thank you so much for saving me and Ishani on that day in Baroda. 
Nirbhay(shook his head as okay): Its okay Ranveer I and Rithika have done many problems to you and Ishani we got that golden opportunity to help you both. For that don't tell thanks Ranveer. 
Ranveer(gave a light smile): Okay fine Nirbhay let us leave. (Nirbhay gave a head shake to him were Ranveer giving a light smile saw Rithika): Okay Rithika let us leave.
Rithika: hmm okay
Ranveer started to move were Ishani seeing Rithika and giving a smile and head shake telling she is moving and she saw Nirbhay and shook her head as leaving to him were Nirbhay too gave a light smile to her and both Ranveer and Ishani started to walk out of Rithika's house. 
Rithika(as soon as Ranveer and Ishani went out and seeing Nirbhay): at least now you will have Potato Panneer? 
Nirbhay: haan sure let me have it and then leave to home okay.
Rithika with a smile shook her head as okay and They both started to walk to the dinning table and Nirbhay sat in the chair were Rithika too sat next to him in the chair and they started to have the potato paneer with happy smiles. 
Ranveer and Ishani came to the car and Ranveer got in the car and Ishani too sat in the seat next to him were Ranveer started the car and he started to drive the car and he came out of Rithika's house gate and he was driving the car towards RV mansion were the day was slowly getting to its night now. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Did you see we didn't expect Nirbhay will fall in love with Rithika know?
Ishani(smiling to him):haan even I too didn't expect but no problem they have changed good now Nirbhay's eye sight too is changed he is talking seeing my eyes. Its really nice to see him like that even his looks and dresses too have changed a lot know?
Ranveer: haan Ishani If they both be happy in their life that is enough. 
Ishani and Ranveer smiled to each other and they were going towards RV mansion. 
HARYANA..
NIRBHAY HOUSE
Uttam, Vikram and Aarthi came to the hall having their luggage in their hand were and they kept the luggage in the hall and saw each others face. 
Vikram(seeing Aarthi):Didi you came and told us to pack the things to leave to Mumbai but what is the problem why Maa suddenly decided to take us to Mumbai?
Aarthi:She wants to see Bhaiya so only we are going okay. 
Vikram shook his head as okay were Nirbhay's mother came to the hall with her bag too and she called for the servant and told him to take all the bags to the car were the servant started to load the dickey of the car with the bags and once done he came and informed to Nirbhay's mother. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing all the three): Let us go..(she started to walk)
Were all of them started to walk behind her and they came to the car were the Driver was ready to drive the car and all of them got in the seat of the car. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Uttam):Uttam tomorrow morning let us book a room in some hotel on the way and then fresh up and have our breakfast and then continue the travel.
Uttam:Tk Maa. 
Nirbhay's mother(seeing Driver):Drive towards the route of Mumbai. 
Driver started the car and they started their journey towards Mumbai. 
RV MANSION..
All came to have dinner to the dinning table were Almost all the family members including Disha and Krish too were there except Devarsh and Nitin. 
Baa(seeing Amba):Amba were is Ranveer and Ishani?
Amba(making Raagini sit in the dinning table and getting the dinner for Raagini from Mala and seeing Baa): Baa Rithika has got some award and for that both Ranveer and Ishani has gone to wish her. They will come now
Baa:Tk tk ..
Mala started to serve dinner to all were Sharman and Parul saw each other and they signed to each other and Sharman assured her he will tell the news to all. Amba was feeding Raagini were cutie pie lovingly smiled to her Dadi and was having the dinner well. 
Ranveer entered the car in RV mansion and he parked the car in the parking and he got down from the car were Ishani too got down from the car and he locked the car and they both started to walk towards the hall of the house and they came to the hall and they walked in the hall and seeing all in dinning table they both saw each other with a smile and they walked to the dinning table. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer and Ishani):Both of you came..
Raagini(seeing Ishani): mama..
Ishani(seeing her having dinner with a smile):have dinner baby okay?
Raagini(shook her head as okay): hmm
Amba(seeing Raagini's cuteness and smiled and seeing Ishani and Ranveer): you too come and sit finish your dinner and sleep early today as you need to wake up early in the morning. 
Ranveer: haan tk maa. 
They entered the kitchen and washed their hands in the wash basin and they came to the dinning table were Ranveer sat in his chair and Ishani sat next to Amba were Raagini gave a cute smile to Ishani were Ishani too keeping the plate to her smiled to Raagini. mala served to Ishani and Ranveer too.All were having their dinner. 
Ranveer(seeing all):I have a good news for all. 
Baa:What Ranveer?Rithika getting award only know?
Manas: haan Baa we got the official mail from award committee too Ranveer. 
Baa(smiled to Manas and seeing Ranveer): haan Ranveer now only Amba told us all. 
Ranveer: Haan Baa but what I came to tell is something different. Actually Nirbhay and Rithika are planning to get married. 
All had a different kind of reaction were..
Amba:Ranveer can we trust that Nirbhay?
Ishani(seeing Amba): maa Now Nirbhay is not like before his way of behaving is totally changed and Rithika too is a intelligent girl if she is loving him means I am sure Rithika would have chosen him after knowing him well only. If she too get settled its good only know Maa?
Baa: haan If he is really changed she will be settled well but..
Ranveer:No problem Baa now Nirbhay is completely looking good only so I think there won't be any problem
Baa:if its like that means I am happy. 
Amba: haan even Me Ranveer as she didn't get proper guy in her life only she was so much hurt and that only took her in a wrong way too so If she too get settled well I am happy too. 
Ranveer and Ishani smiled were hearing all these speeches all were happy for Rithika expect Disha were she was having the dinner with a irritated face. 
Sharman(seeing parul and signing he is going to tell and seeing all): I too have a good news to all. 
All of them saw Sharman with a what it would be face
Baa:What is it Sharman?
Sharman(seeing Parul were she was blushing and he seeing it and seeing all and seeing Baa): Baa wo..actually mein..
Laxmi:Arrey what happen to you Sharman? you are not this kind of guy struggling to talk?
Sharman(seeing Laxmi and giving a smile and seeing all a glance): Parul is pregnant. 
Hearing it all were so smiling except Disha were she had a jealous face were other were so happy. 
Laxmi(with a excited face):Really? I am too going to get my grandchild. 
Laxmi's husband: haan our grandchild..
All were so happy were all had their dinner and then finishing it Laxmi brought the sweets in a plate and kept it in the table an took the sweets and fed to Parul and Sharman and wished them and then each of them started to feed to Parul and wish her were all were so happy to it.They feed sweets to Sharman too and wished him. 
Amba(having Raagini in her hand and took the sweets and feeding Parul):Congrats
Parul(having the sweet):Thank you Maasi. 
Amba(feeding sweet to sharman): Congrats..
Sharman:Thanks Kaki..
Ranveer(came to Sharman and hugging him):Congrats man..
Sharman(came out of the hug):Thank you..
Ranveer(seeing parul):Congrats..
Parul:Thank you Bhaiya. 
Ishani(feeding sweet to parul):Congrats Parul waiting for your baby. 
Parul(having the sweets):Thanks Bhabhi. 
Ishani(seeing Sharman):Congrats Bhaiya.
Sharman:haan thanks Ishani. 
Laxmi(seeing Parul): here after I will take care of you very carefully okay. 
Parul:TK maa. 
Amba:Tk all of you go to sleep now Parul may be tiered and even Ranveer and Ishani need to wake up soon know?
all with a heart full of happiness in a single day getting many good news started to walk to their room were Laxmi took parul with her slowly and she was taking Parul to her room were Sharman had a smile seeing it and Raagini cutely with a sleepy eyes came to Ishani from Amba were Ishani wishing good night to Amba she too started to walk to their room with Ranveer were as Ranveer and Ishani with Raagini were walking to their room. 
Sharman(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer and Ishani stood hearing Sharman's voice. 
Ranveer(seeing Sharman who came and stood next to them):Sharman go and be with Parul now. 
Sharman(with a smile):Arrey her mother took her to our room let me go now I just want to explain you the package so only I stopped you. Did you see the gift parcel completely. 
Ranveer: haan I saw everything air tickets and then hotel booking tickets.
Sharman:Haan let me give you the guide number and then tell you the overall details. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and Raagini with sleepy face):Ishani If you want to go to room take Raagini and go let me ask the details to Sharman and come. 
Ishani shook her head as okay and shaking her head to Sharman as she is leaving Ishani started to get in the stair having Raagini in her hand and she started to walk to their room. 
Sharman(seeing Ranveer):There is no flight now a days for Mumbai to Shimla so now There is the flight tickets for you and Ishani and then charges paid sheet for Raagini till Chandigarh and the flight is by tomorrow morning 9 o clock and you will reach Chandigarh by 11.40 and as soon as you reach Chandigarh you should call (he took his phone and showed a number):To this number save it in your phone.
Ranveer: hmm(he took his phone and he saw the number in Sharman's phone screen and he dialed it in his phone and he saw Sharman):Whose number is this?
Sharman:He is the call taxi driver If you come out of the airport and call to this number this driver will come and pick you up and drop you in Shimla in the hotel you are going to stay. His name is Aagman singh.
Ranveer:(he saved that number as Aagman singh and as a driver and seeing Sharman):Okay then..
Sharman:Then its a five star hotel named as Radisson Hotel the room is completely booked for you and its a two bed room large sized room and If you show the hotel booked sheets in that gift pack to the manager of the hotel they will take you to the room. Then after you fresh now you can call to the guide and he will come and see you in hotel and he will take you to the places according to your wishes and he will tell what are all the places to see. (he searched other number and he showed it to Ranveer):This is guide's number. 
Ranveer(took his phone and he dialed the number Sharman showed and seeing Sharman):Guide name?
Sharman:Balveer he will come with the luxury car and take you to all the places
Ranveer(saved the number in the name of Balveer and seeing Sharman): haan then.
Sharman:then what completely see Shimla and enjoy the tour and by next week Sunday morning start from Shimla and reach Chandigarh.from Chandigarh flight for Mumbai is by afternoon 3 o clock.you will reach Mumbai by 5.30 in the evening.Everything is already booked even the return tickets Ranveer take care. 
Ranveer:Thanks a lot.
Sharman:Arrey what is there to thank and all let me go to room good night. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay were Ranveer was so excited for this tour and he with happy smiling face started to get in the stairs and walking in the corridor and he came to their room were now Ishani was laying Raagini in the bed were cutie pie was changed to her night dress and has slept well in the bed. 
Ranveer(came inside and he locked the door and he came to Ishani):Ishani I got the complete details from Sharman.
Ishani(smiling to him): hmm okay now change and sleep soon we need to wake up early so that only we can make us and then Raagini ready we can leave to Airport.
Ranveer shaking his head as okay and he went to the lamp table and he kept the phone and removed his watch and keeping it in the lamp table and he kept his car key too and he went to the cupboard and took the night dresses and he entered the washroom to change and he came out of the washroom after a few minutes changed to the night dress were Ishani too after him went to the cupboard and took her night dress and she entered the washroom and she took time and she came out of the washroom in her night dress were Ranveer has already laid in the bed and Ishani too turned off the lights and came and laid in the bed beside Raagini were the bed stand lights were glowing. 
Ranveer(Seeing Ishani in a calm tone): I am excited to reach Shimla Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing him): Haan even me too seeing your excitement I too got that excitement. 
Ranveer: Hmm we should really enjoy it like anything. 
Ishani:Surely we will(as she was telling Raagini's cutely turned to her and she kept her hand in her stomach and was sleeping close to her were a smile came in her lips and seeing Ranveer): Okay sleep now good night. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and smiling and seeing Ishani): Hmm good night. 
They with a excitement to reach Shimla and enjoy the vacation with a happy heart closed their eyes to sleep. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi friends,
Even Maha sankranti and Uttrayan too can't be made in my story as we have crossed that too due to that 4 months leap. So completely Shimla episodes will be uttrayan special episodes to you all. Now I am going to post the looks of Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini when they are going to start to Shimla from home. Have a look at the pics and then continue your reading to next episodes. 
RANVEER'S LOOK
Ranveer will be looking cool in his dark blue jean pant and then black t-shirt and the Orange blazer over it and will be looking charming. The image is:

ISHANI'S LOOK
Ishani will be in her Salwar with green pant and then pink top with designs in it and then the hand of 3/4th model with thin green cloth wearing her simple bindi and then Mangalsutra and Sindoor with free hair. The pics are:

RAAGINI'S LOOK
Cutie pie will be looking so cute in her woolen cloth colorful t-shirt and then a blue snow pant.The picture is

Regards
sakshi
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago