OH.. 😭
Bad luck for you all also now..

yes missing them again from television industry 
I have their episodes with me but missing them a lot 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 477(NEW YEAR TREAT EPISODES).
Ishani was laying in the bed were Ranveer was laying above her in a shirtless state and as soon as Ishani wished his Happy wedding anniversary Ranveer saw her with a smile. 
Ranveer(seeing her):Once again wish me. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute smile):Happy wedding anniversary. 
Ranveer(smiled to her): hmm okay thanks a lot. 
Ishani:hmm okay now..
Ranveer:now what(cutely going near her lips):Now again kiss only..(he was about to kiss her lips).
Ishani(seeing his lips near her lips and getting he is going to kiss her held his shoulders and pulled him from her):Enough Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a cute disappointed face like a child):Why?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):We need to pack our things know?Let us start to pack now. 
Ranveer(going to her lips again): Let us pack in the evening.
Ishani(held his shoulders with her hand and distancing him from her and seeing him):Ranveer now only Raagini is sleeping so that I can pack quickly now and If she wakes up she will be doing all the sort of naughtiness to me and she will not allow me to pack the things. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look): Haan okay fine..(he gave a light smile to her and got up from her and sat in the bed). 
Ishani(too got up and sat next to him and she took his shirt and vest that he dropped in the bed and gave it to Ranveer): wear it. 
Ranveer(getting the shirt and vest and keeping it in the bed and seeing her): Okay let me(he got up from the bed and he took the vest and he wore it).
Ishani was seeing Ranveer were Ranveer after wearing the vest he took his shirt and he wore it and started to button it were Ishani thought about the words Shikhar said in the morning about Ranveer speech in the award function and she saw Ranveer now. 
Ishani(seeing him):Ranveer..
Ranveer(buttoning his shirt): Haan Ishani.
Ishani:(seeing him):you got award now know?
Ranveer(seeing her and finishing buttoning his shirt and he sat next to her): haan our company was selected as one of the profit earning company.Actually I got that award for you only when that award function came I don't know where you are and I just thought once that award function gets telecast you will see me in that for that only mainly I went to that award function. 
Ishani(seeing him with a silent face):I am sorry. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a not understanding face):Sorry for what? you didn't see that award function its okay Ishani for this why are you telling sorry and all?
Ishani(seeing him with a moist eyes): Nahi I saw that award function even seeing you in TV Raagini went and touched your image in TV but as I was angry on you in that DNA matter I went and turned off the TV and Raagini too was longing for you but I scolded Raagini for the first time on that day. I didn't hear your speech on that day before it itself I have turned off the TV and as Shikhar said today morning only I got to know how much love and affection you are having on me and Raagini. you are considering me and Raagini as your two eyes but I am a stupid always mistrusting you and hurting you(she started to cry well again).
Ranveer(seeing her crying with a light smile and came close to her and sitting close to her and seeing her and holding her cheek with both his hands and wiping her tears and seeing her):See here after we no need to cry that was a bad time in our life. I too have mistrusted and hurt you many times but I am sure that I will never do those wrongs again so you too don't think your mistrust often and cry okay?
Ishani(seeing him with a guilt eyes):No I am only wrong I am not able to forget it Ranveer. How can I trust that Video and report more than you? In my ego I hurt Raagini's feelings too. you know what? Raagini was so happy when she saw herself back in our house but what I did to her? I have taken her to Baroda and I hurt her so much. More than everyone's happiness my ego was important to me at that time. I am ashamed of myself Ranveer. 
Ranveer(still catching her cheeks with his hand and making her to see him):See you look more beautiful to me when you are so caring and loving but you look more and more beautiful when you show your child adamant behavior to me and when you show your ego to me. What ever you show to this Ranveer I will enjoy it okay? (wiping her tears well and seeing her):Now its our wedding day and Maa has given us a very good gift so tomorrow morning we are leaving to Shimla so now come on come to vacation mood.(he smiled to her)
Ishani(smiling to him):hmm If this vacation is giving happiness to you I am too happy in it. 
Ranveer: hmm okay now come on let us go and start our packing..
Ishani smiled to him and they both got up from the bed and they walked to the entrance of the room and Ranveer opened the door and then they came out of the room and they walked to their room and they entered their room and saw Raagini who was sleeping well keeping her cheek in the bed and laying up side down. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Okay Ishani start packing your things and Raagini's things. See to that you are taking Jackets for you and Raagini.Even take woolen cap for Raagini and then your dresses too. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Haan okay but what should I wear in Shimla?Saree only?
Ranveer(thinking for a while and seeing her):Ishani we need to be going to Sight seeing and all so I think better you wear Shirts and pants okay? 
Ishani(shaking her head as okay with a smile):Thank you so much for giving this permission let me wear it. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):At the same time pack some modern outfits and then saree too for your Ranveer.
Ishani(getting the meaning he said and seeing him with a cute shy smile): Okay.
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he went to his cupboard were Ishani too went to her cupboard and both of them opened their cupboard and took their trolley bags. 
Ishani(keeping the trolley bag in the floor and closing the cupboard and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer let me pack my dresses and Raagini's dresses in my bag itself.
Ranveer: haan tk Ishani.
Ishani:My pants and shirts are in my room only let me go and do my packing there and then coming here let me pack the rest of the things. 
Ranveer: Haan tk(Ishani took the bag in her hand and was about to walk out of the room were he seeing her): Ishani..
Ishani(stopped and seeing him): haan kya hua?
Ranveer:When leaving home you can be in Salwar okay?
Ishani(smiled to him): Haan tk my husband(she started to walk out of the room having the bag in her hand were a smile came in her lips seeing the controlling Ranveer back to his self and she entered her room and kept the trolley bag in the bed and she unzipped the bag and she went to her cupboard and she opened the cupboard and she took her pants and shirt and started to pack it one by one in the trolley bag).
Ranveer keeping his trolley bag in the bed without disturbing Raagini's sleep and he took started to take his clothes from the cupboard and started to pack it in the trolley bag. 
CITY HOSPITAL..
Sharman and Parul came to the hospital parking and Sharman parked his car and he got down from the car were parul too got down from the car.
Sharman:Parul you can walk know?
Parul(seeing him a cute look): Haan I can?
Sharman shook his head as okay and they started to walk towards the hospital entrance and they went to the reception and Sharman told to see a doctor were they getting the way to doctors cabin went to the doctor's cabin and a nurse got Parul's details in a patients details form and asked them to wait were they started to wait sitting in the chair outside Doctor's cabin and after few minutes nurse called parul for few tests and she asked Sharman to wait for a while were Parul shook her head as she will go and come to sharman and Sharman too shook his head as he will wait and he sat in the chair outside the Doctor's cabin.Parul went to the testing room with Nurse.
HARYANA
NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
Nirbhay's mother was sitting in the sofa of the hall with a confused face thinking something were Aarthi who came down the stairs to drink water in the kitchen saw her mother sitting in the sofa with a confused face and she came near her mother and sat next to her in the sofa and she kept her hand in her mother's shoulders. 
Aarthi:Maa..
Nirbhay's mother(feeling Aarthi's hand in her shoulders seeing Aarthi):Aarthi. 
Aarthi:What happen?why are you sitting with this much confused face?
Nirbhay's mother:Nirbhay is still in Mumbai. He won't be away from Sonipat for so long but this time what happened? He is not coming here at all. Even If I call he is not picking my call too. What happen to him?
Aarthi(thinking about Rithika and Nirbhay in thoughts):hmm Bhaiya is in love with Rithika so only he is in Mumbai now and Bhaiya has told me not to tell about it to anyone until he tells. (seeing Her mother): Maa bhaiya may have some work so only he is not coming. 
Nirbhay's mother(with a doubtful face); Nahi Nirbhay has never been like this. I means he never used to be in Mumbai for so long but even If I call he is not picking the call,today I called him two times but he didn't pick the call that is what is making me tensed..
Aarthi(seeing her mother): Maa may be Bhaiya would have been busy so only he would have not picked the call better you call now and see its afternoon only know? Bhaiya can pick the call. 
Nirbhay's mother(shaking her head): haan let me.(she took the phone from the tea poi and dialed to Nirbhay's number and kept the phone in her ears and hearing the ring waited for the call to be picked).
MUMBAI..
Nirbhay was having his lunch sitting opposite to Rithika in a hotel and smiling to her. 
Rithika(seeing him): you know what this hotel is my favorite hotel so only today I brought you here for lunch. 
Nirbhay(smiling to her): hmm food is nice only(he had the rice in his mouth and eating it).
Rithika too smiling to him was having her lunch were that was the moment Nirbhay's phone rang being in the table near his lunch plate.Nirbhay having the rice and chewing it saw the phone were it was his mother number in the display he took his hand to the phone and stopped the ringing sound alone without cutting the call and started to have the lunch. 
Rithika(seeing him stopping the ringtone of the phone and seeing him):Why are you not picking the call? attend and speak. 
Nirbhay(eating the food again): its okay its not important you have the lunch. 
Rithika(seeing him with a not understanding face):Who is it?
Nirbhay(seeing her with a silent face):I said know its not important?
Rithika(seeing his with a sharp look): you are going to keep secret within you then why you need to marry me? I won't marry you If you don't share everything to me. 
Nirbhay(seeing her and giving a smile): Okay Madam let me tell its my mother. 
Rithika(with a not understanding face):its your mother means attend the call why are you not attending?
Nirbhay:From the day I came to know that she was the reason behind that DNA video I don't wish to talk to her at all. 
Rithika:How can you be like this Nirbhay? come on talk to your mother. What ever happens?she is your mother.
Nirbhay: Nahi I won't. (seeing her with a bit not liking face): See Rithika I am not wishing to talk to her If you have some other thing to talk tell it to me or else please don't want lunch also let me leave..
Rithika(seeing him):Tk tk have your lunch I won't talk about your mother for now finish your lunch..(Nirbhay started to have the lunch were Rithika seeing him):Nirbhay today is a special day. 
Nirbhay(Seeing her):What special day? Its your birthday?
Rithika:Nahi its Ranveer and Ishani's wedding day. 
Nirbhay(with a smile): wow really this is the day you united two love birds. 
Rithika: Haan (with a worried face): But at the same time I was the reason for them to be away from each other for long time. 
Nirbhay:Tk you realized your mistakes know that is enough.Did you wish them?
Rithika(shaking her head as no): Nahi..
Nirbhay:why?
Rithika:Nirbhay here after I wish I should never go into their life at all. They too should never see me again. I don't deserve their love for me at the same time I too don't wish to show my face often to all of them and I don't want them to get the feeling that I only killed Ishani's mother. 
Nirbhay(seeing her with a smile):hmm okay anything you wish but may be you was wrong once but now your pure heart is enough for me to love you always. 
Rithika(seeing him with a smile): hmm okay finish the lunch let us go for a long drive. 
Nirbhay shook his head as okay and he started to have the lunch smiling to Rithika were she too was feeling happy to be with Nirbhay in her life. 
HARYANA.
Nirbhay's mother(taking the phone from her ears after the complete ring went and seeing Aarthi):Even now he didn't pick the call. 
Aarthi(seeing her with a smile): Maa its okay don't worry and all. we know about Bhaiya know? If he is feeling mood off means he won't attend the phone call. you please be calm okay?(she gave a smile to her mother and she got up from the sofa and started to walk to the kitchen).
Nirbhay's mother(in thoughts):Even If Nirbhay is in mood off he will be picking the call after he become good in his mood but this behavior of Nirbhay is completely different. What is happening to Nirbhay?(she had a confused face). 
CITY HOSPITAL..
Parul came out of testing room and she sat next to Sharman..
Sharman:What happen Parul?
Parul(seeing him):Sharman nurse took all the check up and she said she will come with the report now and after the report comes we can see the doctor. 
Sharman without getting anything shook his head as okay were parul too was praying in her heart that she should be surely pregnant. 
RV MANSION..
Ishani packed her shirts and pant in her trolley bag and she closed the trolley bag and then she went and closed her cupboard and she came to bed and took the trolley bag and she held the trolley bag stick and she started to pull the bag with her and she came out of her room with the trolley bag and she entered their room were Ranveer has now completely packed his jean pant and shirts in his bag with jackets for him and Ishani too came inside the room with her bag were Ranveer gave a smile to her and was continuing his packing were Ishani too smiled to him and she took her bag and kept the bag in the other side of Raagini without disturbing her sleep were Ishani again opened her bag and she went to her cupboard and she opened the cupboard and she started to take for a short dress and Saree and she kept it in her bag and she went and took the other few spare dresses and kept it in the bag. She packed her undergarments too. And then she making sure she packed her dresses she went and took Raagini's pants and shirts and she took the sweater and woolen cap and jacket for Raagini and packet it. Ranveer too went and took his undergarments and packed it and he too went and took his comb, powder and perfumes and dropped it in his bag and he went to the washroom and brought his toothpaste and toothbrush and he kept it in his bag and he made sure he took everything he needed and he made sure he is perfectly done for the journey. Ishani too packed Raagini and her things and took Raagini's make up kit and her make up kit and she took the toothpaste and toothbrush for her and she kept it in the bag were she too made sure she finished her packing and she closed her bag were Ranveer too closed his bag and they zipped their bags well. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani other side of the bed): I am done Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile); I am too..
Ranveer giving a smile to her took his bag from the bed and he kept it in the corner of the room and he came to Ishani and took her bag too and he rolled the bag and took that bag to the corner of the room and kept her bag too near his bag. Ranveer took a deep breath and he saw Ishani were Ishani was sitting in the bed now next to Raagini and feeling relaxed were Ranveer saw Raagini who was sleeping well and he went to the door of their room and he locked the room and he came to the bed and stood near Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):want anything?
Ranveer(shaking her head as yes): haan 
Ishani:(she got up from the bed and seeing him):Can I bring some juice for you? you would be tiered after packing..
Ranveer:why you are not tiered?
Ishani: Haan for me also let me bring juice. (she was about to move from him).
Ranveer(with a love held her hand  and made her to stand in front of him were he lovingly put his hand behind her back and he pulled her close to him):I want you only. 
Ishani(seeing him in a low tone):Ranveer Raagini is here and you are..
Ranveer:My daughter is sleeping well so now..(he held her more close to him):First tell your answers for my questions and then go..
Ishani(with a not understanding face):What question?what answer?
Ranveer(held her well and he started to make her walk backwards towards the wall were Ishani too walked according to his move were finally he hit her back in the wall and seeing her):Have you packed everything needed?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): hmm I have packed everything. 
Ranveer(going close to her in a husky tone): See to that you are making all the precautionary measures before leaving to Shimla(going close to her):because I won't be away from you in the night in Shimla surely this Ranveer is not going to leave you in Shimla.I will get you completely for me all the night so be precaution okay?
Ishani(had a red face and seeing him with shyness):Okay baba I know to be precaution.
Ranveer(seeing her a cute face): I am really wanting you. I missed you so much in these 5 months. 
Ishani(seeing him and in a husky tone):Even me but as we got this Shimla package why can't we start with a mild love Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute face):What From vegetarian love then to non-vegetarian love?
Ishani(shook her head as yes): haan 
Ranveer(with a cute smile): hmm okay done but I won't come back to Mumbai without making love to you in Shimla.
Ishani(seeing him and not able to control her shyness she lovingly hugged him well): hmm okay. 
Ranveer(hugging her back): I love you. 
Ishani(came out of the hug and seeing him): okay..
Ranveer: I want I love you too back..
Ishani:Let me tell in Shimla not here.
Ranveer(seeing her with a naughty face):Accha only in Shimla you will tell okay fine? now at least give me a kiss..(he showed his cheek to her). 
Ishani seeing his cheek with a smile and she was about to kiss him were that was the moment they heard a crying of Raagini from the bed. Ranveer saw Ishani with a disturbed face were Ishani saw Ranveer's disappointed face with a cute smile. Ishani moved him touching his chest and she started to move towards the bed to see Raagini who was crying cutely laying in the bed. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update Sakshi
Ishveer are collecting luggage to go to Shimla.
Ishaani promised him to confess love to him there.
Eagerly waiting for the next update
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi.,
I loved the episode.
Waiting for shimla part and parul report of pregnancy.
Have to see how nirbhay mother will react when she get to know the truth regarding DNA test from nirbhay.
Update soon dear.
Stay blessed
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi, Sakshi!
Cute and lovely update😳😳

ishveer done their packing.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

can't wait to read ishveer shimal trip sequence😳😳😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harisha39

I have put my effort on re-telecasting...wish it will re-telecast once again..coming to the epi u rocked it!!!take care!!!

Hi Harisha
thanks for your effort dear
keep posting it daily as much as you can 
that way only Nee varuvayana fans have got their show 
so don't give up keep giving your complaints 
glad you liked the episode 
take care
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harisha39

Excellent epi...Waiting for the next... Post soon as possible and Take Care

Hi Harisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and 
ya let me update it dear
take care 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Wonderful update Sakshi
Ishveer are collecting luggage to go to Shimla.
Ishaani promised him to confess love to him there.
Eagerly waiting for the next update

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
yes Ishveer packed their luggage to go to Shimla 
Ishani promised to confess her love to him in Shimla 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi sakshi.,

I loved the episode.
Waiting for shimla part and parul report of pregnancy.
Have to see how nirbhay mother will react when she get to know the truth regarding DNA test from nirbhay.
Update soon dear.
Stay blessed

Hi Saai
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let us see the shimla part and Parul report of pregnancy too 
hmm let us see how Nirbhay's mother react when she get to know the truth 
regarding DNA test from Nirbhay 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail