Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 475(NEW YEAR TREAT EPISODE).
RV MANSION
All with happy heart chatting to each other finished their breakfast and all of them came to the hall one by one and all of them gathered in the hall with happy heart. Ranveer came to the hall with smiling face were Ishani after finishing her breakfast too after Raagini's breakfast holding Raagini's hand in her hand she started to walk towards the hall and they both came to the hall and Ishani stood near Ranveer holding Raagini's hand. All were smiling happily after so many days. Nitin came to the entrance of the house and he saw the floor with papers in the hall and got to know that family has done the surprise to Ranveer and Ishani and with a smile in his face having a gift box in his hand he started to enter the house and he started to walk in the hall. 
Ishani(seeing Nitin coming towards them with a smile): Papa..
Nitin(came near them and saw all of them and giving a smile to all and seeing Ishani and Ranveer):Happy wedding day to both of you. 
Ishani:Thank you so much Papa 
Ranveer:(with a smile):Thanks Uncle. 
Sharman:Kaka we told you to come early but you have come late. 
Nitin(smiling to Sharman):Sharman I am sorry I didn't get any gift for the wedding couple so morning only I went out to get a good gift for them so only I was not able to come on time. But seeing the floor with papers I can get to know that Ishani and Ranveer would be so happy in all our surprise. 
Ranveer: Haan Uncle you all have surprised us so well. 
Nitin:That is what we want..(giving the gift to Ishani):Have this Ishani (seeing Ranveer too):Its gift for you too Ranveer..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Nitin with a smile in his face and as soon as Ishani got the gift in her hand and Ranveer saw Ishani and signed her to get blessing from Nitin were Ishani too shook her head as okay to Ranveer and she kept the gift in the sofa and holding Raagini's hand with one hand and they both with smiling faces fell in the feet of Nitin were Nitin too with a smiling face touched their heads and blessed them with a smiling face.As soon as Ishani and Ranveer got up.. 
Nitin:you both look so happy when you are together be always with each other and live a happy life.(Ranveer and Ishani smiling to him).
Shikhar:Haan Uncle of course they both look perfect with each other. They only know to love each other very well(he saw Ranveer): you know what Ranveer you came in that award function and you got that award and after that you said Ishani and Raagini are your both eyes know
Ishani hearing it thought about the award function that came in the TV and the way Raagini ran to the TV seeing Ranveer in it and she too stopped Raagini from seeing Ranveer and she turned off the TV seeing Ranveer getting the award and without hearing what he is speaking in that function she turned and saw Ranveer now were he saw smiling seeing Shikhar. 
Ranveer: Haan Shikhar what for that?
Shikhar(showing Shivanya):Seeing your love for Ishani even my wife is asking whether I can love her like that.
Shivanya hit his shoulders with a smile were all of them smiled seeing it. 
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar):Arrey more than me you can love your wife a lot. Even I too will get anger many times but you are not like me Shikhar. 
Shikhar:but your anger too will tell your love for Ishani. 
Ranveer(smiled to him): hmm may be..
Ishani thinking the words Shikhar said about Ranveer telling her and Raagini are his both the eyes she felt so sad for a while for hurting Ranveer so much in that DNA video incident.
Amba(seeing Nitin):Bhai have you had your breakfast or shall I tell Mala to serve you?
Nitin(with a smile): I had it early morning itself as usual behanji.Mala only brought it to me (Amba gave a okay head shake to him were Nitin too giving a light head shake turned and saw Ishani who was thinking something): Ishani..
Ishani(coming to the world and seeing Nitin and giving a smile):Haan Papa.
Nitin: you don't want to see what gift Papa has given you?
Ishani(shook her head as yes): haan Papa let me.
Ishani saw Raagini who was holding her hand and signed her she is leaving her hand for a while were cutie pie smiled to her and Ishani too smiling to her and Ishani took her hand from Raagini's hand and she saw the gift box in sofa and she took the gift box from the sofa and she started to unwrap it slowly and she taking few minutes unwrapped the full gift were there was box inside the gift sheet and then she opened the box were there was a coffee mug. Ishani with a smile took the coffee mug out of the box were there was a image of Ranveer and Ishani's selfie was printed there in the coffee mug with the wordings of "Best couple of the world". All of them saw it and had a smile in their faces. 
Ranveer(seeing the coffee mug and seeing Nitin):Its amazing Uncle. Its looking cool(seeing Ishani): Hain na Ishani. 
Ishani(Seeing the cup and their images in it with a smile and seeing Ranveer): Haan Ranveer its really awesome (smiling to him and then turned to Nitin):Thank you Papa..
Nitin(shaking his head as no):My daughter should never tell thank you to her father. 
Ishani:(smiled to him):Here after I won't tell it I liked the gift so much. 
Nitin (too smiled to her and shook his head as yes and he saw Shikhar and Shivanya and started to walk to them): Hi Shikhar and Shivanya. Its a pleasant surprise to see you both.
Shikhar:(with a smile): haan Uncle how are you?
Nitin:I am fine..
Shivanya(seeing Nitin):Nice to meet you Uncle.
Nitin:Hmm me too meeting you after a long time and you have come back and joined in the family function happy for it. 
They three smiled to each other were that was the moment Amba and Sharman in a low tone talked to each other.  
Amba(seeing Sharman):Sharman Is the gift of mine ready?
Sharman: Haan Kaki its in my coat pocket only.Let me announce it you go and give it to Ranveer and Ishani.
Amba: Haan tk..
Sharman(giving a smile to her and seeing all a glance):So now Ishani and Ranveer got all elders blessings and young people wishes and gifts and surprise. And next to it there is a very big surprise for them. 
Ranveer(seeing him):Arrey today you all will make us dizzy in all your surprises itself I think. 
Sharman(seeing him): Haan Ranveer of course. In our home we have two family its Parekh's and Vaghela's but both the family are in the same house and are one as a family its only because of the love of Ishani and Ranveer. They are taking care of all of us. So for that lovely couple we need to do the best know? So today Amba Kaki is going to give them a best surprise now(he put his hand inside his coat and he took a bit rectangular box covered with gift wrapper and ribbons and gave it to Amba): Kaki come on go and give this best gift to your son and daughter in law..
Amba(getting it with a smile shook her head as okay and having the gift box in her hand started to walk to Ranveer and Ishani and coming to them and smiling to them and she gave the gift to Ranveer):have it Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a what face):What is in this Maa?
Amba:Arrey get it open it and see. 
Ishani was seeing with a what would be in the gift face were Raagini cutely touched her leg and showed her hands open to her mother were Ishani smiling to Raagini took Raagini in her hand she saw Ranveer opening the gift box. Ranveer unwrapped the ribbon first and then the gift papers were it was a rectangular box he opened that box were there was few thick sheets in it. Ranveer put his hand inside the box and he took the sheets in his hand and saw the papers were it was a Flight tickets and then the tour packages and hotel room bookings sheets to Shimla. 
Ranveer(Seeing it well and seeing Amba): Maa Shimal tour package?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer telling its tour package saw the flight tickets in his hand and seeing Amba):maa tour packages for us?
Amba(with a smile): haan you both after your marriage had many misunderstandings and had never been out of the house for a tour for long days and all know?. You both went to Kashmir booked by Falguni but also you came back in few days and you went to Nagpur that too for Ranveer's business only now for one week go to Shimla and enjoy and come. 
Ranveer:(seeing it and smiling to Amba):Thanks Maa but also tomorrow itself flight it seems..(he saw the ticket again).
Sharman:haan Ranveer tomorrow morning is Sunday you are starting tomorrow morning and next Sunday morning you are starting from Shimla and coming back to Mumbai enjoy your tour for complete one week. Return flight tickets are too there and even the charges for Raagini's travel with you is too booked. 
Amba:Haan take Raagini also she won't be without Ishani so only I am sending her with you both or else I will only have kept her with me.Ranveer take a break from your business and then you go with Ishani and Raagini and enjoy the tour .you both are happy in this surprise know?This is only my gift for you both for your wedding\ anniversary this year. 
Ranveer(smiling to her):hmm I am so happy Maa I will go and come(seeing Ishani): you are okay know?
Ishani(smiling to him shook her head as okay): Haan 
Shikhar:hmm so nice Enjoy the trip.
Ranveer and Ishani smiled to Shikhar..
Amba(seeing Ranveer and Ishani):I planned to send you somewhere and Sharman only helped me in booking the tour completely you both go to Shimla and enjoy and come.Today Ranveer don't go to office today and today itself pack everything and be ready tomorrow morning you need to leave..
Ranveer: Haan Maa...
Amba(smiling to them and seeing Shikhar and Shivanya):Shikhar and Shivanya be here so that you can have the breakfast too. 
Shikhar:Wo..nahi Aunty actually we need go but before it..(he was struggling to tell something).
Ishani(seeing him):Kya hua shikhar?
Shikhar(seeing her): Ishani..(seeing all a glance):I am sorry to tell it now..
Shivanya(getting what Shikhar is going to tell held his hand in a low tone):don't want now Shikhar..
Shikhar: (taking her hand from his hand):Its okay Shivanya I came to tell that only know? Let me tell it(seeing all): I am really sorry to tell this in this happy moment but I don't have any other way. (seeing Baa):Baa as you are the elder let me tell you that as I said that Devarsh and Krisha will get divorce before 5 months to you all and I even said that I won't let this case run till 10 months and in 5 months itself I made the court to do all the formalities and now I got the papers completely ready and Krisha signed it and now Devarsh only need to sign it and the hearing is by next week. If he sign and come to the court with my influence its sure that they are divorced. With my influence only I made the case so fast and made the complete formalities in 5 months itself. So now I came to get Devarsh sign only that time as I saw all happy in this wedding day celebration only I didn't open my mouth till now. But for my sister's life now also I can't be silent. 
All of them had a silent face were Ranveer and Ishani saw each other with a not understanding face.Chitali and Mithesh were so much shocked. All were so silent as no one know what to tell for now. 
Amba(in anger): Haan do it he will be in this house and will do all sort of problem for my son and daughter in law. He never deserves a wife in his life at all. 
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Maa please control yourself. 
Amba:you are asking me to control? I don't know how you and Ishani are able to forgive him all the time. He is doing the same and even now because of him only you and Ishani were away from each other for 4 months. 
Shikhar and shivaya getting that Ishani and Ranveer were away from each other from Amba's mouth now and saw each other with a not understanding face. 
Shikhar(walked and came to Amba):Aunty what are you telling? Ranveer and Ishani were away from each other for 4 months.For what?
Amba(seeing Shikhar):Everything was because of that Devarsh only.
Ranveer:Maa its okay don't want ..
Shikhar:(seeing Ranveer):What Ranveer? you and Ishani are thinking me as a outsider so only you are not sharing your life happiness and sadness to me know?
Ishani(hearing it holding Raagini well in her hand and seeing Shikhar):Shikhar nothing like that actually we were separate because of my wrong to misunderstand Ranveer only. 
Shikhar:Tell me what happened here in last 5 months. 
Ishani:Wo (she saw Ranveer whether to tell it or not were Ranveer seeing Shikhar face and getting he won't leave it without knowing and seeing Ishani he shook his head as yes to her were Ishani getting it saw Shikhar):Shikhar one day a DNA report came to our home were it was a DNA report of Ranveer and Raagini and then Ranveer seeing it took us to hospital were that Doctor told that Ranveer only took that DNA test to find out whether Raagini is his daughter or not and then he showed a video were Ranveer was telling that he does not trust me so only he is testing whether Raagini is his daughter or not. Seeing it suddenly getting anger on Ranveer for trusting my respect I left the house with My Papa Baa and Raagini and we went to Baroda and I too started to work in a company there. Ranveer 4 months searching for me found me and then he came to Baroda and he got the office I am working and being my boss he tried to tell me that he didn't do any DNA test. I didn't trust him at all then Rithika getting to know that we are apart from each other through Maa she came to India from London to get to know the real cause for our separation and then coming here she has got the reason is DNA report and video and she too got that DNA video and she too thought it is Ranveer and then she had a doubt on Nirbhay and has seen him but Nirbhay too has not done it and then Nirbhay and Rithika only has finally found out that its Nirbhay's mother only has done the DNA video and report thinking that I and Ranveer are responsible for Naina's dead and to separate us she has done that DNA video making a Cancer patient plastic surgery and turning him to look like Ranveer and too has made the fake report. Now that cancer patient is dead.
Amba:haan in all these things Devarsh has only given all his support to that Nirbhay's mother to get money. 
Shikhar(seeing Ishani):Then Rithika and Nirbhay are really changed?
Ishani(shook her head as yes): haan Shikhar there was a man who tried to molest me in Baroda his name was Rohit and that Rohit got beatings from Ranveer and me and in that anger he did a accident to Ranveer by hitting him by car and he tried to harm me but at that time Nirbhay and Rithika who came to Baroda to show the proof of Nirbhay's mother accepting that she has done the DNA video at that time Rithika and Nirbhay only save us from Rohit and they only helped me to take Ranveer to hospital and then they showed the complete proof to all of us. 
Shikhar(thinking about Devarsh):Did you see Ishani?finally we were able to trust the persons who were the enemy to us like Rithika and Nirbhay but your brother who was inside your house and having the food you are giving him is doing all sort of (in anger):traits to you and your husband. Here after I don't want Krisha to live with him..
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar's anger):Shikhar see calm down..
Shikhar(shaking his head as no):No Ranveer I can't do you go and get ready to leave to Shimla and enjoy the vacation but please don't stop me in this. 
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar's feelings shaking his head as okay):Tk Shikhar its completely up to you now..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer we can talk and see know?
Ranveer(seeing her):Nahi Ishani its completely with Chiatali Kaki and Mithesh Kaka and then Devarsh only. They only can take the decision.We should see the brother feeling of Shikhar know?(seeing Shikhar):Let us leave you take care of this and see to that what you want to do?(he turned to the stairs and started to walk in the stairs with the gift Amba gave them in his hand).
Ishani too holding the gift of Nitin and holding Raagini well in her hand started to walk up in the stairs. All of them started to walk towards their room were Baa too with a sad face thinking about Devarsh started to walk back to their room. Nitin started to walk out of the house to go to servant quarters. Only mithesh and Chaitali and Shikhar, Shivanya were there in the hall. 
Shikhar(seeing Mithesh joined his hands to him):Sorry Uncle I can't bear any more hurt of my sister. 
Mithesh(with a sad face): what you have decided is right only? I can't change my son till today and I really have no solution for this problem. 
Shikhar(seeing both Mithesh and Chaitali a glance):Where is Devarsh?
Chaitali:upstairs last room he will be in his room only. 
Shikhar started to get in the stairs were Shivanya too started to walk behind him and they came to the corridor and they walked fast and came to the last room and saw the room locked inside. Shikhar knocked the door for 4 times were the door was opened by Devarsh and he saw Shikhar with a silent face. 
Devarsh: you?
Shikhar moved him a side and he entered the room were Shivanya too entered the room with him were Devarsh with a not understanding face came inside his room and saw Shikhar and Shivanya a glance. 
Devarsh(making up himself):What you want?
Shikhar(putting his hand inside his coat and took a paper and he showed it to Devarsh): I want your sign in it. 
Devarsh(got the paper and saw the paper were it was a divorce confirmation paper of him and Krisha's and seeing Shikhar):you said it will take 8 months to 10 months but..
Shikhar: I even said I won't be waiting till 10 months and I am a lawyer and I know what all I need to do to finish the case so soon. Now the divorce is confirmed once you sign in the paper I gave you and then come to court by next week Wednesday you will be divorced.
Devarsh(seeing him a up and down look): I can't sign. 
Shikhar:(with a anger):why?
Devarsh:See I want to talk to Krisha and then only I will decide whether to divorce or not?
Shikhar:oh so you won't sign now?
Devarsh(he dropped the paper in the tea poi and shaking his head as no):No way. 
Shikhar:See its very easy for me to put your sign but I don't want to be more illegal in dealing your divorce case. Sign it now. 
Devarsh(with a greedy smile): okay let me sign but I want money. 
Shikhar:See only woman will demand Alimony men can't
Devarsh:But you people are only wanting Divorce know?So in our case I am asking for Alimony. Give money I will sign it.
Shikhar:How much you want?
Devarsh(with a smile): I want 1 crore then I will sign and will never disturb Krisha..
Shivanya saw Devarsh with a undigested look were Shikhar saw him with a villainous smile. 
Shikhar(with the same villainous smile seeing Shivanya):Did you see? I said know Devarsh won't do anything without money. Without having any shame he is asking money to his wife. (seeing Devarsh with a smile were slowly his smile went from his face and his face turned to anger):Sign it..
Devarsh:I won't..
Shikhar:I can't give you even a single paise(he put his hand inside his coat and he took a gun and showed it to Devarsh chest):Sign it now..
Devarsh(seeing the gun started to sweat now):No what are you doing?you can't do this to me.
Shikhar: I very well know you. Now I got a extra news about you the way you have helped Nirbhay mother to do DNA video against Ranveer. Cheap man you are for you do you think I will give money? I know you will demand money from me first itself so only I loaded my gun and brought it to you.Don't worry even If I shoot you I won't go behind the jail and I will tell a good story about you and to prevent me only I shot you. I have license for my gun.Even If you die its more enough to do the second marriage to Krisha there won't be any need for Divorce case if you are dead. 
Devarsh(sweating well):Shikhar please don't shoot me. 
Shikhar:Then sign.
shivanya(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar please don't get anger and don't shoot him.
Shikhar(seeing her and then Devarsh):you should never see pity for this Devarsh Shivanya he is a animal in his man form.(in a loud tone):Sign it or else...(he made the gun ready to shoot and showed it near his chest),
Devarsh:No..(he saw Shikhar with sweating face): Let me sign can I get a pen?
Shikhar(holding the gun carefully and putting his hand inside his pocket and got the pen and put it on the tea poi):Sign it..
Devarsh with a shivering hand took the pen and he signed the Divorce confirmation and gave the paper to shikhar were Shikhar got the paper and then he put the gun in his coat and saw Devarsh with a silent anger look and took the pen from his hand and put it in his coat pocket.
Shikhar:That's good come by next week Wednesday morning 9.30 to court. 
Devarsh shook his head as okay were Shikhar signed Shivanya to come with him and they both started to walk out of his room. Devarsh sat in the bed with a sweating face and he came out of the fear now and he wiped his sweating in his face with his hand. 
To be continued. 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi awesome episode so ishveer leaving to shimla with cutiepie devarsh needs to be punished 
Cute scenes of cutiepie keep update thnq for pm
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!!
Hope you are fine.
Great episode as always. Amba presented a tour package to Ishveer. They are going to Shimla, famous touristic place in North India. I am very happy. Please show their hot romance and make 18+episode of their night. I know you will do your best to describe Ishveer romantic moments.
I like your story so much Sakshi. After the end of our show I miss Ishveer so much. When I have a free time I always rewatch the best romantic moments of Ishveer. As for your story I read it daily. It's a part of my routine. Your story revives Ishveer in our mind. For me it's like MATSH season 2. Even better.
Keep writing.
Update soon.
👏😛😉😊
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very good episode Sakshi.
Now Ishveer romantic days are coming.
I am so happy that Shikhar prepared divorce papers for Devarsh. He deserves the worst. Poor Krisha.
I also want you to create a lot of very romantic moments of Ishveer while they are on holidays. and of course eagerly waiting for Ishveer passionate romantic night. Let it be 18+ episode if you are OK with it.
Thank you in advance.
Update soon.
😊😛😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
So IshVeer along with Raagini r going to Shimla for spending quality times...great...& happy to c that devarsh signed that divorce papers...but that stupid idiot is asking money frm Shikhar for signing the divorce paper...what a shit he is...Ranveer should throw this leech out of the mansion... Revolutionary episode didu...b safe & stay healthy
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 476(NEW YEAR TREAT EPISODES).
Ranveer after coming to their room with the gift Amba gave them and he kept it in the bed and he sat in the bed and was thinking about Devarsh Divorce matter. Ishani who too came after him with Raagini made Raagini to be in the floor and gave her toys and signed to play were cutie pie too started to play with the toys silently. Ishani went to her cupboard and opened the cupboard and kept the coffee mug Nitin presented them and then closed the cupboard and she too came and sat in the bed next to Ranveer. They both were sitting silently were they don't know what to react for now. 
Ishani(after some time saw Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Haan 
Ishani:Are you happy in this tour?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): haan many time I too have thought to take you and Raagini on a jolly tour but I used to get busy in business so only I was not able to do it. (giving a smile to her):But today Maa has done a good job and she is wishing us to go for a vacation let us go and come. 
Ishani(seeing him with a silent face):But Ranveer Devarsh's life is in a problem and at this time. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): Hmm even till now I too was thinking it only(he got up from the bed and stood in the floor were Ishani too got up and stood behind him and he continued):But now I got the conclusion in my confusion. 
Ishani(coming and standing in front of him):What is it?
Ranveer:Ishani I know that Devarsh marriage life is going to be broken but it was all his own deeds and not anyone's.I don't know how Devarsh changed this much bad in his life. Haan I forgave him even after knowing that he was behind that DNA video but it was only for Mota Bapuji and you Ishani. And we can't take his life decisions at the same time we can't take Krisha's life decisions too. If they have decided to part their ways let them even If I tell in Krisha's point of view she has taken a right decision only because according to me Devarsh changing good does not seem to be Happening.
As Ranveer was telling they heard a voice out of their room telling "hmm that is true Ranveer". Hearing it Ranveer and Ishani saw the entrance of their room were Shikhar and Shivanya were standing. 
Ishani(seeing them with a smile):Come in Shivanya and Shikhar. 
They both came inside their room and gave a light smile to both. 
Shikhar(seeing Ishani): Ishani what Ranveer said is true only that Devarsh can never ever change and for that we can't be waiting him to change and our family can never destroy Krisha's life. If she get divorced by next week we will see for a groom to her and we will get her married and we too want to see her happy married life know?
Ishani:But also Shikhar we can give a chance to Devarsh know?
Shivanya(seeing Ishani):Ishani even I too thought to tell about it to Shikhar when ever he was strong in getting divorced to Krisha but now after seeing Devarsh and his behavior I am too happy that Krisha is getting divorced from him(seeing Ishani):Sorry to tell about your brother more than money he is not valuing anything in his life. Till yesterday I too never know that even these kind of creatures exist in the world but today only I am seeing that kind of person. He asked for Alimony to sign in the Divorce confirmation paper and that too 1 crore. 
Ranveer(seeing Shikhar and Shivanya):Did he behave rude to you?
Shikhar(with a smile): I know he will behave like this so only I brought gun with me even in that gun there was no bullet but showing the gun and threatening him that I will kill him I got the sign in the paper and I will surely get divorce for them by next week. you both don't worry about this problem and all let me take care of it. Please go to Shimla and enjoy the vacation.Let us leave now..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Shikhar were both of them smiled to each other and hugged each other with a friendship feeling were Ishani and Shivanya too hugged each other and they shook their head as leaving to them. 
Shikhar(seeing Raagini who was arranging the color balls in order in the floor):Raagini Vaghela(this made Raagini to see Shikhar and she smiled cutely): bye..
Shivanya(too smiled to Raagini): bye baby..
Raagini(seeing them smiling): bye..
Shikhar and Shivanya smiled to cutie pie and then to Ranveer and Ishani and signed they are leaving and they started to leave out of their room. They both started to walk in the corridor and Amba came opposite to them and she gave a smile to both of them and they stood seeing each other. 
Shikhar:Tk Aunty we are leaving. 
Shivanya:haan let us leave Aunty.
Amba:you would have lunch and go..
Shivanya:its okay Aunty we will come some other day too. 
Amba(shook her head as yes with a smile to both):Tk..
Shikhar and Shivanya giving a smile to each other started to walk down in the stairs and they started to walk in the hall and they came out of the house and they came to the parking and got in the car and Shikhar started to drive the car out of RV mansion towards their house.
Amba(standing in the same place in thoughts):This Devarsh should deserve a best punishment for the wrong deeds he do to his own family. (giving a impossible head shake to herself she started to walk down in the stairs and she came to the kitchen and she saw Mala who was cutting vegetables for lunch and seeing her): Mala. 
Mala:(seeing Amba):Maa.
Amba:See to that today lunch is ready by 1 o clock because all of us need to be having lunch with Ranveer and Ishani today. 
Mala(shook her head as yes): haan Maa let me..
Amba giving a smile to her and she came out of the kitchen and started to walk towards her room. Ishani as soon as Shikhar and Shivanya went out of their room was completely in a dilemma whether to go to Shimla in this strange situation or not. 
Ranveer(seeing the confused face of Ishani): Ishani what happen?
Ishani:(seeing him):Ranveer I am confused when Devarsh divorce is going on is it needed for us to go for a vacation?
Ranveer(seeing her):Ishani come on think like this when we both had problem did Devarsh feel for it? (shaking his head as no): No he was the main reason behind our problems. He is not like before Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing him with a confused face): But Ranveer Devarsh is my brother?
Ranveer:(giving a impossible face): Ishani no one can change you. you are itself knowing how worst he is behaving to you then also you are feeling for his divorce. Did you hear what Shikhar and Shivanya said he has asked money to sign he wants only money not anyone. (went and held her shoulders):Tk tell me who is important for you. Me or Devarsh?
Ishani(seeing him a cute face):What question is this? You only more than you no one is important to me. 
Ranveer:Then what Ishani now I too came to the mood of going to vacation. (with a smile): Ishani it will be happy I, you and Raagini in Shimla think about it. 
Ishani(still with a confused face):Ranveer don't take me wrong I am too okay to come with you to Shimla but I am feeling confused because what I am thinking is we all are family and when one person suffers we all need to stand by their side but one side we are enjoying and one side Devarsh life is going in a wrong way. Let me go and see papa and come(she was about to walk).
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani(stood back and seeing him): Haan 
Ranveer: Nitin Uncle would have gone to office I think only Sharman would be in home for the arrangements he has done for us. So go and see Nitin Uncle in the evening and talk to him I am sure he will give you the best solution and then after getting cleared then itself let us pack our things to go to Shimla okay. (he gave a smile to her): 
Ishani(smiling to him):Thanks for understanding me. 
Ranveer: hmm okay now be with Raagini I need to make a video call to my PA and tell to my PA that I won't be coming to office for next 1 week and then I need to tell me what he should do in this one week.Let me go and come..
Ishani: hmm tk. 
Ranveer giving a smile to her and he went to the bed and he took the box and put the tickets and the hotel package booking and he went to his cupboard and opened it and he kept the tickets and all the vacation things in it and he closed the cupboard and he started to move out of the room and he went to the Study room and he sat in the chair and started to do his work turning on his Laptop. Ishani was with Raagini were cutie pie was playing so well till afternoon. As the day came to afternoon. 
Ishani(sitting in the sofa and Seeing Raagini who was moving her car in the bed stage):Cutie pie shall we go to have lunch?
Raagini(seeing Ishani): Nahi Mama..
Ishani(got up from the sofa and came to Raagini):Why?
Raagini(seeing Ishani again):Nahi..
Ishani(with a smile came to her and took Raagini in her hand and seeing her with a smile):Let us go down play in the hall and then let me feed the lunch when you are feeling hungry okay?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm. 
Ishani giving a smile to her daughter lovingly lifting Raagini in her hand and she started to walk out of their room and she came down in the stairs and she came to the hall were almost all the family members were in the dinning table. 
Amba(seeing Ishani with a smile): Ishani come come we were waiting for you only. 
Ishani(with a not understanding face):For what Maa?
Amba:Arrey today is your wedding day know as we had breakfast with all the family members let us have the lunch too. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Haan tk Maa..
Amba(seeing Ishani):Where is Ranveer?
Ranveer:he must be in his study room Maa.(seeing Sharman): Bhaiya. 
Sharman:haan Ishani?
Ranveer:My phone is in my room Call to Ranveer and remind him its lunch time without knowing its afternoon he will be sitting in front of his laptop.
Sharman(smiling to her): haan let me(he took his phone from his pocket and dialed to Ranveer and he kept the phone in his ears and when Ranveer picked the call):Ranveer come down for lunch we all are waiting for you. 
Ranveer(seeing the Laptop and talking in phone saw his watch): hmm let me come Sharman. 
Sharman: Haan (he cut the call and put his phone back in his pocket). 
Ishani went and sat in the chair next to Amba and she made Raagini comfortable in her lap. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):shall Mama feed lunch to you now?
Raagini(seeing the dinning table well and seeing Ishani): Kana(she smiled and shook her head as okay). 
Ishani:Finally madam got the mood to have your lunch?
Raagini:hmm
Ishani told Mala to bring Raagini's lunch and when Mala brought Raagini's lunch Ishani started to feed Raagini her lunch. 
Ishani(seeing Sharman):Bhaiya today Papa too didn't go to office know?
Sharman(smiling to her):Nahi Ishani Nitin Kaka is in office only. He called me sometime back to ask for a office detail detail so surely he is in office only. 
Ishani:hmm okay Bhaiya(she started to feed Raagini).
Ranveer came down and seeing all giving a smile to all he sat in his chair were now Mala started to serve to all and all of them started to have their lunch well. Though Parekh's were feeling for Devarsh's deeds and his life but they all were happy for Ranveer and Ishani. All of them finished their lunch and Ishani too finished her lunch after Raagini's lunch and she took Raagini in her hand and she started to get in the stairs holding Raagini and she came back to their room. Ranveer too after their lunch came to the hall were Amba too came with him.
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(standing and seeing Amba): Maa. 
Amba:Have you both packed things to leave to Shimla?
Ranveer:Nahi Maa I had few work till now let me go and start the packing. 
Amba(giving a smile to him): you are happy in Maa's gift know?
Ranveer(with a smile cutely hugged Amba and lovingly in a affectionate tone): Maa you can make me happy always.(he came out of the hug and saw her with a smile). 
Amba:Tk If you are happy that is enough for me go and get ready tomorrow you need to leave early know?
Ranveer: haan Maa let me (he gave a smile to her and he started to get in the stairs and he started to walk in the corridor and he came to their room and he entered their room and saw Ishani were Ishani sitting in the bed was having Raagini in her shoulders and trying to make Raagini sleep for afternoon sleep seeing it smiled he came to the bed other side and he sat next to Ishani): hmm Ishani tomorrow we are leaving to Shimla I told my PA to call me when he needs and I said I won't be coming to office for one week. 
Ishani(saw him and gave a made up smile): haan Tk Ranveer..
Ranveer:Still now you are in confusion Right?better you do one thing call to Nitin Uncle and clarify your problem.you will feel better.
Ishani:let Raagini sleep let me talk to papa. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he hit his back in the head rest and he started to see his phone. 
Sharman came to their room after the lunch and he sat in the bed and he saw Parul reading the magazine after coming to room finishing her lunch. 
Sharma(Seeing her):Finally Ishani and Ranveer are going out to enjoy for themselves. 
Parul(taking her head out of the magazine and seeing him): hmm that is so nice they both will do everything for family only but for the first time as a family we have done something to them and Amba Maasi's idea was the best and you have helped her so well and arranged for this vacation. 
Sharman:Haan they only sent us to Darjeeling for honeymoon know? Now its our term to do the same to them. 
Parul:Haan. 
Sharman(seeing the silence in their room and seeing Parul):Parul..
Parul(seeing him): haan 
Sharman:Come to your husband know?
Parul(Seeing him a cute look):For what?
Sharman:For what husband will call a wife near him?
Parul:(with a cute strict face): I know you very well If I come near you again talking some magical words and in the night you won't allow me to sleep. 
Sharman:Tk if you didn't come let me come(he got up from the bed and he went to the sofa and sat next to her and he held her hand he was about to kiss her hand).
Parul(with a smile took her hand from his hand): I won't..
Sharman:Accha try to go away from me but I promise you that you can't go away from me. 
Parul:Really give a try..(she got up and started to run in the room were Sharman too started to run behind her were Parul laughing to him was running around the bed and she felt somewhat dizziness suddenly and she held her head and she sat in the bed).
Sharman(who was coming behind her seeing it coming to her):Parul kya hua?
Parul(with a dull face):Don't know but feeling like I would faint..
Sharman:Arrey let me call the doctor..
parul:Its okay If I sleep for sometime I will be okay..(telling it she felt something and she closed her mouth and she started to get up and run towards Washroom and she entered the washroom).
Sharman(with a not understanding face):What happen to her suddenly?
Parul(vomiting and washing her face and mouth well and saw herself in the mirror and to herself):What happen to me suddenly?vomiting and Dizziness(she thought a while and thought about her dates were a smile came in her face):Wo mein Pregnant.(she smiled and came out of the washroom and saw Sharman). 
Sharman(seeing her):what happen? Are you okay or let me take you to hospital?
Parul(in thoughts):Let me confirm it with doctor and tell him(seeing Sharman):Sharman shall we go to hospital and come?
Sharman:Of course(he went to the lamp table and took his car key and the phone were Parul too took her phone and they started to walk out of the room and they started to hospital in the car).
Ishani saw Raagini who has slept well and she made Raagini to lay in the bed were Ranveer who was seeing the phone seeing Raagini sleeping well had a smile in his face and he saw Ishani. 
Ranveer(dialed to Nitin and gave to Ishani):Now talk to Nitin Uncle and decide. 
Ishani(getting the phone from him and she kept it in her ears and she waiting for Nitin to pick the call and once Nitin picked the call): hello Papa..
Nitin(seeing the number in his phone screen again): Ishani this is Ranveer's number right you are speaking?
Ishani:papa Ranveer is with me only. 
Nitin: hmm okay what you both are packing the things?
Ishani: Papa in that only I have a confusion. 
Nitin:What is it?
Ishani:Papa Shikhar got sign from Devarsh in the Divorce paper and by next week Devarsh will get divorce at in this moment should we go to Vacation?
Nitin(with a smile): Ishani you are caring for all but world is not like before even to brothers and sister no one is caring. Devarsh according to him he is digging his own grave okay? Now Ranveer's mother has arranged for this vacation for your both happiness only and now Ranveer too would be excited and If you both take Raagini she too will become happy seeing Shimla.If you three go and be happy there Amba Behanji will be so happy. So see your mother in law, husband and daughter happiness. Here after they are only your real relations okay so just concentrate on them alone. If this has happened to you Devarsh would have not felt bad and all so you don't worry for this okay?
Ishani:Are you sure Papa?
Nitin:Ishani just concentrate in your packing and be excited for the vacation okay my child. now come on smile.
Ishani(smiled):Haan I smiled. 
Nitin:Very good here after no confusion okay?
Ishani: Haan Papa.
Nitin:shall I cut the call?
Ishani: Haan Papa(she cut the call and gave the phone to Ranveer).
Ranveer:What your father said?
Ishani:Wo he said me to concentrate only on my mother in law, husband and daughter happiness. 
Ranveer(cutely): oh okay  then you make happy your mother in law and daughter in the morning and now make your husband happy(he kept the phone in the lamp table and he got up and went to the room entrance and he locked the door well and he came to Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(taking her eyes from Raagini and seeing Ranveer): haan 
Ranveer(held her hand and signed her to get up were she too got up and he put his hand behind her back and he pulled her close to him): I love you. 
Ishani(seeing him): I am not in a mood to romance Ranveer. 
Ranveer:That much feeling for that Devarsh?Do you really think so he deserves that?
Ishani:But when somebody life is in problem we only need to take care of it know Ranveer?
Ranveer:Arrey he has his parents Ishani and more over Krisha and Devarsh decision is important they have itself said okay know? Even If Devarsh protest also Shikhar won't leave him. So now forget it and(he started to move her to the wall and he made her to hit her back in the wall and seeing her):Now wish your husband Happy wedding anniversary.
Ishani(seeing him and had a cute smile now and shaking her head as no): I won't. 
Ranveer:Accha come to your room. 
Ishani:For what?
Ranveer:Let me tell you come..(he held her hand and he opened the door and he saw the corridor both the side and finding no one he dragged her to the opposite room and entering the room and he locked the door well and he saw her with a mesmerizing look):Tell me. 
Ishani(had a smile seeing him and shook her head as no): I won't.
Ranveer(put his hand to his lower shirt and he took his shirt from the tuck in and he started to remove his shirt buttons and he removed his shirt and he dropped the shirt in the bed and seeing her): Now also you won't tell. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in his vest and seeing his face and shook her head slowly as no): I won't..
Ranveer(went close to her and he lovingly hugged her well):Tell me Ishani
Ishani(hugged him back and his body fragrance was enough for her in this moment in a cute tone): I won't. 
Ranveer came out of the hug and seeing her like a cute child were he put his hand behind her back and he pulled her close to him.Seeing her in a cute eye lock he started to move her towards the bed were he took her to the bed were Ishani too seeing his eyes and she sat in the bed and she laid to his convenience were Ranveer too laid above her. Seeing her he lovingly got up from her and he removed his vest too and he dropped it in the bed and he came near her. 
Ishani(seeing his chest without any dresses and seeing him):Kya hua?Going to make love to me now itself..?
Ranveer(shaking his head as no);Nahi I am tempting you . I know my wife love to see me without shirt. (he lovingly fell on her and hugged her well and in her ears): I love you. 
Ishani(hand came to his back and she started to caress his cloth less back well and in his ears):Hmmm
Ranveer(came out of the hug and saw her lips and then seeing her cheek he lovingly held her chin and he turned her and he kissed her cheek deeply and seeing her well):Sorry to slap you on that day. 
Ishani(seeing him like a child): Haan even that was a shock to me.Even when you are angry too you have never raised your hands to me but on that day you slapped me. 
Ranveer:Then what Ishani If you talk wrong about your respect will I be hearing it?your respect is only mine and I have complete trust on you in that.
Ishani(with a smile held his cheek): Thank you. 
Ranveer: I don't want thank you and all I want wishes from you. 
Ishani:you want wishes?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): Haan 
Ishani: (cutely):Give me kiss then only I will tell. 
Ranveer:Oh my cute darling want kiss (in a making fun face):but I won't give kiss. (he was about to get up). 
Ishani(before he could get up she held his shoulders and seeing him a cute look):Don't go..
Ranveer(coming close to her and seeing her lips):Tk let me give you but we planned about love making today night know?
Ishani:hmm let me tell what have you planned now you would have planned for the night in Shimla.
Ranveer(cutely pinching her cheek);Better half so nice let us go there and in chill weather let us be in both of our embrace and be in each others hotness. 
Ishani(smiling to him):Tk
Ranveer came close to her lips lovingly and kept his lips in her lips and he started to give a deep kiss were he was changing his kissing position well without leaving her lips from his lips were Ishani's hands were holding his back and shoulders well and Ranveer after a deep kiss took his lips from her lips were both were grasping well as it was a long kiss. Ishani saw him and then lowered her eyes to his chest. 
Ranveer: Is it enough?
Ishani: (seeing him); I asked for a kiss only but you have almost ate my lips. 
Ranveer(seeing her):Hello when wife herself is asking for kiss I too should show know that I am a man so this kind of deep kiss is only possible. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile and touching his shoulders and moving her hand to his cheek and bringing him close to her and in a loving tone):Happy wedding anniversary. 
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Ishaani is too innocent... Easily forgives anyone... Cares for everyone even after they r criminals... But the best thing is Ranveer, Ishaani & Raagini r going on a vacation... Upcoming episodes will b much more fascinating... & finally Ishaani wished Ranveer...& loved their romance...coming to another good news... Parul is pregnant...a sweet update didu...waiting for next...b safe & stay healthy
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Again very interesting episode. Ishaani is so sensitive girl. She doesn't want to go on holidays because Devarsh has problems. He doesn't deserve to have such a kind and loving sister. Ishveer romance is gorgeous.
Waiting for the next update
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Thank you for two updates.
I like Ishveer kiss very much. They are so much in love. So their romantic night will in Shimla. That's great.
Parul is pregnant. I am so happy for her and Sharman. They deserve happiness.
Update soon.
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi, SAkshi!
Perfect updates!
Drvesh such a disgusting person, so selfish and covetous, he demand of money, pity on Kirsha.

loved amba's gift, finally ishveer going Shimla, it's amazing.

Ishani still caring of Dvesh, but it unwonted care from her side, i don't think why she is showing much care as she now how bad man is Drves, she still thinking Kirsaha and Drvesh divorce is wouldn't happen, why she want this. as girl she should have to support Kirsha, Drvesh don't deserve her but she just thinking about her greedy brother, who just run behind money.

Last ishveer scene 😳😳😳 no words for this.😊😊😊

looking forward for ishveer Shimala journey, i know it's going be amazing and interesting too.