Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Thanks dear
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ameena671

wow brilliant update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.

Thanks dear
Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: uroos

Awesome update

Thanks for pm

Asshi... thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heatsha8176

Nice update love how even though they have kids of their own the adults still like to have some naughty fun once in while
Liked how asad was getting silent treatment
N how the kids walked in on their parents lost in each other
The cake scene was funny n like how u showed past same situation
Poor arav trying to stay strong in front of others
Looking forward to next update
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin

Thanks dear
Am glad you liked it
Asshi... thumbnail

Thanks dear
Asshi... thumbnail

Chapter 4

She narrowed her eyes as she looked around searching for someone.

Where's he, Mahi asked herself in mind. She scrunched her nose not really liking that he's not around.

Suddenly, her eyes fall on a guy standing with his back towards her. At that instant she knew it was him who she was searching. She smiled crookedly.

"Hey you junior" Mahi called

Armaan heared the voice. It was directed towards him. He knew that. He narrowed his eyes not understanding. He turned to looked at Mahi and everything falls at place.

So someone want revenge, he thought with a smile in his mind.

"Am not junior, am senior" Armaan replied with smirk

Mahi face fell. She cursed her fate for playing with her. She thought he was junior who just got admission. Now this was out of her mind.

Armaan enjoyed her expressions. He smiled and walked away.

Mahi stood there, anger of failure burning in her. She stomped her foot on floor in anger.

Piya chuckled watching her from far. She heared and saw it all. When Mahi said she has some work she knew it was related to Armaan so she followed her. She walked towards Mahi.

"Someone looks sad" Piya teased

"Sad! My foot! I will eat this man alive" Mahi started walking and Piya trailed behind

"Eww you'll eat him? Are you human?" Piya teased making face

"I didn't mean that" Mahi made disgusting face at her remarks

"Then what did you mean?" Piya asked

"Ughh you leave it" Mahi walked on other side irritated of Piya teasings

Piya giggled watching her going and walked from there.

Mahi was taking class when Armaan came there much to her shock.

"What's he doing here?" Mahi thought with confusion thinking he was senior

It was later in class when Mahi realized that Armaan was with her and was her class fellow. Mahi fumed in anger understanding his lie. Later when class ended she walked to him.

"You liar" Mahi gritted

"Liar?" Armaan gave her confused face

"You lied to me!" Mahi exclaimed

"I lied to you! Why will I do that?" Armaan stood in front of her

"You lied you are senior" Mahi pointed

"I never lied! You called me junior and I informed you am senior I never said am senior to you" Armaan replied smartly

Mahi shook her head in anger.

"You will pay for all this" Mahi pointed finger

Armaan smirked and Mahi walked off in anger. Armaan stood smiling.

"Human!" Armaan rolled his eyes

Mahi sat with anger. Arav looked at her silently. Piya was snirting seeing her.

"I'll not leave him" Mahi sweared

"If you want I can help you" Piya offered

Mahi looked at her annoyed.

"But I'm thinking to date his brother, if he have any and what if he stop his brother from being my friend just because I helped you. I can't take chance, you know" Piya said after a moment

"As if I need your help. And he don't have brother so will you stop ranting I'll date his brother" Mahi said annoyed

"How can you say he don't have brother?" Piya asked narrowing her eyes

"Because...Because I know..." she looked away

"Stop lying Mahi" Piya rolled her eyes "You know even if he don't have brother I can't help you because he is handsome and he didn't do anything meany" Piya said sheepishly

"I don't need your help, alright? I'm older to you so I can do my work, besides, if I can handle T then he's nothing" Mahi retorted

"T seems on leave didn't saw her" Arav interfered just to put a full stop on two's argument

"I dropped her on oily floor and she probably break her leg and hand so she's on leave" Piya giggled

"Misha uploaded the video you guys should watch it. It was fun" Piya added

Arav shook his head while Mahi laughed.

"She deserved that" Mahi commented

"You guys are unbelievable" Arav shook his head

"Why are you being so concern for her?" Piya asked with accusing look

"Why should I be concern for her?" Arav made face

"Don't call her please" Arav said quickly seeing Piya looking towards Misha and ready to call her "Go to her but don't call her here" Arav pleaded almost

"Why? She is so nice bro!" Piya complaint his disliking

"I don't find her that nice besides she get on my nerves" Arav exclaimed with frustration

"Fine!" Piya make face and walked to Misha

"She isn't that bad, really!" Mahi looked at Arav taking Misha side

"And Armaan isn't that bad really" Arav retorted

"Don't even take his name please" Mahi looked away annoyed

"And don't take her name please" Arav replied in same tone

"She is better than him" Mahi looked at him

"You should stop thinking about him... and her too" Arav rolled his eyes tired of the usual arguments

A clank as they cheer clinking their glass together.

"This place, Dehradun, it's perfect for us. City if mysteries!" He looked at her

She smiled impressively.

"Dehradun! I hope it's our last stop a place I think we can live for long time here" She calculated slowly

"It can't be our decision, Haseena" He sipped from his glass

"But we can hope Chand" Haseena Raichand looked at Chand Raichand with hopeful smile

A boy watched them from upstairs. He heared their talks and became thoughtful.

"Dehradun, city of mystery!" He said in mind "It's my last hope and last chance. Only this place can testify the reality, it is here where everything will change, I just wish it doesn't disappoint me, I just Hope" He was hopeful and sad, it was his last chance, his last hope, or else destruction was fate. Change was on its way.

Zoya took some files from side shelf and eyed Asad who sat working on table.

"I heared some new industrialist have settled here" Zoya said sitting on chair in front of Asad

Asad raised his head from laptop. He leaned on chair and moved his focus to her.

"Yeah one is young in his teens Armaan Malik. He is studying in Mount College only and is working too. He reminds me of our teen days" Asad smiled lightly

"So like us eh?" Zoya smiled "wait is he the same Armaan Malik our Mahira was getting angry on? About whom's brother, Priya was fancying?" Zoya asked remembering their lunch conversation

Asad chuckled : "Yeah same one! But sadly he don't have brother or any family. An orphan but very smart, intelligent and shrewd. That's also the reason he reminds me of us" Asad looked at Zoya

Zoya became thoughtful.

"Mahira should keep distance from. He shouldn't come near to her" Zoya said looking at Asad

"She can handle him well and I don't think she will try to go near some rude person" Asad chuckled

"You was also rude in start but see us now" Zoya pointed towards their past

"It's not bad then" Asad replied with smile

"Whatever it is good or bad I know love is inevitable but we should keep her away from him" Zoya stood up

"You can't stop her you know she is an independent youth" Asad said standing with her

"I don't understand why you fathers are so irresponsible for your daughters" Zoya rolled her eyes

"Because we trust our daughters more than you mothers" Asad smiled hugging her

"It's not the matter of trust but motherly instincts." Zoya rolled her eyes "anyways we were talking about new industrialist" Zoya thought to left the topic of daughters and walked towards file shelf and start shuffling through different files

"Yeah the other is complete family of a son, father and mother, Raichands" Asad informed turning his attention to work

"Do you think they are rivals or competition?" Zoya raised her eyebrow from a file and looked at him

"Well the two are in each other's competition and have some rivalry we can have rivalry or partnership, can't say anything" Asad shrugged and walked towards window

No one said anything after that. Asad opened window letting the cool breeze fanning their faces. Asad stood with distant gaze. Zoya noticed his change of behaviour.

"Are you afraid of them?" Zoya joked

"Not of them Zoya but coming future" Asad replied without looking at her

"What do you mean?" Zoya asked serious now

"Things are going to change. I can feel the wind changing" Asad replied solemnly

"Is it bad?" Zoya asked worried

"Bad or good or both only time will decide but the wind is turning its path. I can feel the change" Asad replied gazing far

Zoya became silent. She thought seriously and hoped nothing goes wrong.

Khushi closed the file and sighing leaned on chair. She was deep in thoughts.

Madhu entered in her cabin. She was confused to see her lost somewhere.

"Where are you lost Khushi? Is everything fine?" Madhu asked sitting beside her on chair

Khushi sat straight and looked at her.

"Nothing was just thinking about Arav" Khushi replied

"Arav?" Madhu looked at her confused

Khushi stood up. Her mind wandering somewhere far.

"You know him na Madhu he just seems all fine but I know he is not. I tried to do everything for him but Arnav absence... it left a huge impact on him" Khushi said with gloominess

Madhu looked down hearing that. She was well aware of Arav behaviour in fact they all were but there is nothing they can do about it.

"Khushi you have nurtured him so well that it doesn't matter... It doesn't matter what he thinks and he is quite happy they all are just like siblings, just like we were and we are" Madhu said placing a comforting hand on her shoulder

"Even then Madhu, it hurts" Khushi said softly

"Khushi... the less you think about it the more it's better... for you and him too. You know there isn't anything what you are thinking it's just that Arav can't see you so sad he is really a nice son" Madhu smiled

"Maybe...You are right..." Khushi agreed sighing

"Now chill or else the three man in your life will eat me alive if they came to know about you being sad in my presence" Madhu said with smile pointing towards Asad, Arav and Rishab

Khushi chuckled.

"They are not that bad" Khushi said

"I know, after all they are so much to me too" Madhu said with pride

"Sure sure madam" Khushi giggled

Madhu smiled with her.

I can't be online everyday but I'llmake sure I update in week at least. And since all the new entries are introduced now story will work on main plot.
Will wait for all of you guys comments; appreciation, criticism and suggestions all are welcome.

Thanks,
Asshi

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

uroos thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb update
Thanks for the pm
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
loved it
looking forward for the next part
thanks for the pm
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
So muhi never got her chance to get back at armaan but she ain't giving up
Wonder what's the change asad is sensing