Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
PART 6

Ishita went to ruman and saw them busy in themselves.raman was tickling her while she was laughing wholeheartedly sitting on the big Mickey mouse.ishita smiled seeing them and said-u two looks perfect together.

Raman turned to her hearing this and said picking ruhi in his arms- no ,we three look perfect together.he said smiling.

Ishita smiled hearing this .

Raman-ho gayi shopping,ghar chalen.

Ishita don't wanna go home as she was happy spending time with them.

Ishita-no ,chaliye naa thoda aur ghoom le.

Raman felt happy hearing this and said-ok chalo,kahan chalna hai.

Ruhi saw poster of a Barbie movie and said- Papa ,Barbie movie,dekhni hai.

Raman made a face and said-rooh Barbie movie.some other time baby.

Ishita-haan haan,chaliye.ab sab dekhenge.chaliye raman.she said happily.

Raman couldn't deny them so he took the ticket and said-we have to go upstairs.chalo lift mein.saying so he picked ruhi in his arms and held ishita's hand.

Soon they were in the lift,raman was busy in showing ruhi people downstairs through the glass lift while ishita was just looking at ruman.she wasn't understanding why she  is so desperate to spend time with them that she is ready to see a cartoon film also.

Ishita-(st)ishu,i think u have gone mad,raman aur ruhi ke saath time spend karne ke liye Barbie movie.u have gone nuts ,she was thinking and smiling when some men entered the lift making it crowdy.they look at ishita and thought that she is alone.

A man came very closer to her and almost hung on her.

Ishita made an irritated face and said- please thik se khade rahiye.

Man- what to do maam,jagah nahi hai.he said looking at her with lusty eyes.

Ishita was glaring him when Raman pulled her and wrapped his arms around her.he stand in front of her protecting her with those lusty eyes.ishita was just looking at him all lost remembering similar incident with subbu.

Flashback

Ishita was with subbu in the jewellery shop selecting rings for them when she saw a man looking at her making dirty faces giving wrong signals.

Ishita made a dirty face and said-subbu dekho naa woh aadmi kaise dekh raha hai.

Subbu -what u think of urself.hoor pari ho ki har koi tumhe hi dekhega.main mil gaya toh lagta hai har koi tum par mar milega.hosh mein aao and dusre mardon  ko attract karne ki koshish karna band karo.ek toh muh utha kar chali aayi ring lene.who told u to come with me.

Ishita-tumhari amma ne kaha tha.

Subbu-arey she said out of courtesy.tum toh latak li.let me make one thing clear.ring sirf main pasand karunga.tumhari pasand ki hui ring main nahi pehnne wala.he said in a harsh tone and start selecting rings.

Flashback end

Ishita eyes got moist remembering that incident and subbu's behaviour with her.raman saw her moist eyes and said in her ear softly- hey don't cry ishita,noone can touch u and harm u till I am with u.

Ishita look at him while he pressed his eyes insuring her.

Ishita-aap hamesha rahiyega mere saath.she said keeping her head on his chest .

Raman smiled hearing her word and said-hamesha rahunga.he was feeling too happy seeing her so near to him.he just wrang his arms around ishru smiling like a duffer.

Soon they were in the hall watching movie,ishru were enjoying while raman was making faces seeing cartoon movie.

Ishita smiled seeing his face and said-itni bhi buri nahi hai.

Raman-u r telling this coz u r watching it for first time.i have already seen it around seven times .

Ishita-already dekh chuke hai.

Raman-aur nahi toh kya.yeh iski favorite movie hai,we have already seen it many times.

Ishita-aww that's too bad,being a father is a difficult job naa.

Raman-ofcourse not,its a beautiful job ,to make ur kid smile,uski har ajeeb wishes Puri karo and u know when she smiles wholeheartedly naa,tab lagta hai iss muskaan ke liye jitna bhi karna padega kam hai.aur waise bhi ab tum saath ho toh sab asaan ho jayega.h e said  smiling.

Ishita too smiled and said-u know Raman ,aap sach much bahut achche ho,best wale Papa.

Raman-i know,now let me rest for a while as rooh didn't let me rest.till then both of u enjoy the film.saying so he closed his eyes resting his head on the chair.whike ishita was just looking at them.at one side ruhi was sitting busy in enjoying the movie eating her popcorn and on other hand Raman was sleeping.ishita went a little near to him and kept his head on her shoulder patting him slowly ,she was happy having ruman beside her.

Soon the movie got finished,ishita waked raman slowly.he got up and said sorry for keeping his head on hef shoulder while she just smiled saying it's ok.

They were walking out of the hall happily when ruhi said-mumma susu.

Raman-aao rooh main karwa doon.

Ruhi-no mumma saath jaungi.girl ko girl hi le jaati hai.

Ishra look at each other and smiled.

Ishita-main le kar jaati hoon.saying so she went taking ruhi.

It was more then twenty minutes since ishru went,Raman was just  looking around randomly to pick something for ruhi to kill the time as they  were taking forever to come,when a man banged into him.

Man-can't u see,he was saying but his expression changed seeing Raman.

Man-sorry sir,i didn't realised it's u.good evening sir.

Raman saw him and said-good evening ,sorry but I dont recognise u.did we have met earlier.he said stressing on his mind.

Man-no sir,we hadn't met ,waise bhi aap jaise bade logon ke paas time kahan hum jaise chote logon ke liye.i am subramanium reddy.just joined ur company few days back.it was my dream to meet u once and see I met u.its an honour to meet u sir.he said forwarding his hand.

Raman-oh so mihir appointed u.

Man-yes sir ,as marketing head.

Raman-ok that's great ,it was nice to meet u .saying so he was going when ishita came to him ,ruhi was in her arms.

Seeing ishita ,raman said-where were u two.kitni der lagati ho.

Ishita-sorry I was about to come but ruhi want to ride on the car.

Raman-and u couldn't break her heart naa.

Ishita-ofcourse how can I break my baby's heart.she said kissing ruhi's hair making Raman smiles.they were lost in their talk when they heard,ishu tum yahan.

Ishra look at the direction,ishita was shocked seeing him and said ,subbu while raman was confused that how ishita know his employee.

Raman-ishita,do u know him.

Ishita look at raman don't know what to answer.

Raman-ishita,i am asking something.

Before she can say anything subbu told- arey she is ishita,my ex fiance.i broke the engagement with her when I came to know that she can't bear a child.ab kaun aisa pagal hoga joh ki ek baanjh se shaadi karega.but aap isse kaise jaante hai.he said making a dirty face like he is seeing something so dirty.

Raman looked at  ishita who was looking down trying hard to control her tears.raman got angry hearing his disrespectful words for ishita.

Raman wiped her tears and said-rooh ,dekho mumma ro rahi hai,aap chup karaoge ki Papa kare.

Ruhi looked at ishita and said-mumma,aap loyi loyi kyun kar rahi ho.aapko chot lagi kya.she said innocently making ishita hug her tight .

Raman took ishita in side hug and said-jiski itni pyari beti ho woh baanjh nahi hota.baanjh woh hota hai jiske ander itni gandagi hoti hai ki uske ander koi achchi soch paida nahi ho sakti.

Then he look at subbu and said-she is would be Mrs Raman Kumar bhalla.hope u know her well now.and next time to tried to utter a single bad word against her ,trust me ,I won't be so humble.he said glaring subbu.

That's when the sales man bring the shopping bags.

Raman look at subbu and said-mr reddy I hope u don't mind taking our shopping bags till my car.

Subbu-sir main.

Raman-ji haan ,aap.chalo.saying so he start walking.ishita was still looking at subbu when Raman said-ishita chalo,mr reddy laa rahe hai hamare shopping bags.saying so he hold ishita's hand and start walking while subbu was walking behind them making a dirty face.

Soon ishraruh reached to their car,subbu widened his eyes seeing a white merc .

Raman settled on the wheel without opening the door for ishita.ishita was about to open the door when Raman said-mr reddy open the door for Mrs bhalla.

Ishita-I can do it ram,

Raman didn't let her complete and said-let him open the door for u .he said smiling.

Subbu opened the door making a face while ishita settled inside.while ruhi was already slept in ishita's arms.subbu put the shopping bags in the back seat and was going when Raman told- thanks Mr reddy,hope u don't mind helping us.

Subbu faked a smile and said-no problem sir,it was my pleasure .

Raman smiled, started the ignition and went our of the place leaving a fuming subbu behind.

That's all for now.enjoy and do comment and hit like.will wait for it.

Ps-200+ likes with long comments for next updt.
Edited by cutieruhi - 7 years ago
ananyaguptha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update soon eagerly waiting
mayasun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Raksha,
IshRa movie date was cute.

Raman gave superb answer to Subbu.

I have one question though was is love marriage of Subbu and Ishita or was it arranged by parents.

Thanks for the pm
MONAPAREKH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update and fantastic
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for update
Loved how Raman stood for ishita
divyaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
fabulous update di
i couldn't stop my smile reading this
just loved it

good going raman
subbu deserves worst than this
i loved raman in this update

ishraru are cutest
loved them

this is my second favourite after rabba
actually,i love both equalkly

thanks for pm di
please upodate soon
DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

Unres

Superb update
Loved Raman's support to ishita...
The lift incident was nice...The way she compared subbu...
They enjoyed the movie...Loved the way ishita kept Raman's head o her shoulder while he was sleeping...
Loved the way Raman treated subbu...
I think subbu deserves more insult than this...
I just love Raman in this story very much...
Continue soon and thanks for pmEdited by DipaliG - 7 years ago
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
Love raman's support for ishita
Continue soon
N
Thanks for pm
Cookieg thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
Loved how Raman dealt with that jerk 
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Superb update
Ishita is falling for him again n again
Subbu ws a jerk kameena
They spent happy time together
They met subbu he is raman employee
He badmothing ishita raman gave him a reality chk loved how puttar showed him his place
Waiting for next
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

THANKS FOR PM DI