Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

few minutes it will be done dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒ
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 472(NEW YEAR TREAT EPISODE).
Ranveer putting his coat in a side in the bed and he laid beside Ishani and he saw her lips again and took his lips close to her.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's lips close to her lips in a husky tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(cutely bringing his hand to her cheek and holding her cheek with love and going so close to her): hmm
Ishani:you ran away from me when I arranged for a love making know?
Ranveer(seeing her eyes and then lips);That was due to you only as you said in anger that I should not be possessive on you only I ran from you. you know its the real challenge for a man to control himself even after seeing his beautiful wife in a sexy avatar. 
Ishani(took her hand to his hair and caressing his hair with a smile):Then I looked beautiful to you on that day but also you ran from me telling washroom and office as a reason and then what you were talking were about Raagini's marriage and all. Have you seen the groom for her? Where is our son-in-law?
Ranveer(caressing her cheek well with his hand and in a cute tone):Sorry I don't know what to tell and be away from you so only.(with a what to do face):Ishani If I come close to you means I will really become possessive like anything so only I said Raagini's marriage and all a reason and was away from you. 
Ishani(cutely smiling seeing his cute face):As you have responsibilities towards Raagini do you remember what you said?
Ranveer(acting like he forgot): sorry I don't remember it..(he lovingly went to her neck and hugged her by laying above her).
Ishani(held his shoulders with a fun smile and made him to come out of the hug and seeing him):Answer me and then let us make love. 
Ranveer(cutely):Tk ask me..
Ishani:What did you tell as you have responsibilities towards Raagini we don't want love making at all. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's milky white face in a child like tone): Ishani sorry in that moment without knowing what to tell to run away from you I said but please don't think that and keep me in a distance from you. 
Ishani:(in a fun making tone):Haan always you used to tell me that you don't want loving making at all. Do you remember when you saw bloodshed in bed sheet in our first love making and thinking that you are giving me pain you said me that you won't make love to me for complete life and then when I pushed you from me even that time too you said that you will never ever touch me and then now also you said the same (with a cute face lovingly touching his cheek with her index finger):But now..
Ranveer(with a naughty face coming close to her):But now I have fallen for you like anything. Haan men used to tell those words in a moment in anger but we men's will fall in wife's feet in the bed for sure. (went to her cheek and giving a deep kiss and then taking his lips from her cheek and seeing her):you women are making us want you by showing your pure heart and then beauty so (went close to her lips):we men are falling for you women like anything and then we are not able to leave you..(bringing a naughty smile): especially today Ranveer is not at all in a mood to leave Ishani. (he went to her neck part and kept his lips in her neck and started to nuzzle her well).
Ishani(caressing his hair and closed her eyes feeling Ranveer's lips in her skin and in a seductive tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer was caressing his lips in her skin and he gave wet kisses in her neck and then below her neck too and then he came to her again were Ishani feeling it opened her eyes and saw Ranveer with a love filled eyes. 
Ishani(touched Ranveer's cheek with her hand well and she was caressing his four days unshaven beard with smile and seeing him): Thanks for the surprise night. 
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm
Ishani:Don't want second child?
Ranveer(went close to her forehead and kissing her forehead well and then seeing her):That too in anger only I said give me another junior vaghela after Raagini is ready for her brother or sister. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay): hmmm okay(she held his shoulders well and she moved him and made him to lay in the bed and she came above him and saw his face with a smile and went to his forehead and lovingly kissed his forehead):you are sweet Ranveer.
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmmm
Ishani(went to his cheek and kissed his cheek well and seeing him):you are lovely.
Ranveer(shook his head as okay with a smile):hmm
Ishani(kissed his next cheek and then seeing him):you are the best man in love. 
Ranveer(brought his hand behind her back and he putting his hand in her back and pulling her close to him):Then..
Ishani:(with a shyness seeing his face lovingly rested her head in his chest and she had a smile):you are so naughty too.
Ranveer(thinking to make fun of Ishani): haan I am naughty only but now what I am thinking is that let me really lessen my possessiveness.
Ishani(took her head from his chest and got up from the bed and she sat in the bed and saw him):Kya?
Ranveer(saw her with a casual face and got up and sat next to her): Haan Ishani will a man be always behind his wife its not always possible know? so what I am thinking is let me be you said itself..
Ishani(with a anger face moved in the bed and took a pillow and she hit Ranveer's shoulders with it and in a anger face):you will be not possessiveness on me?. How dare you?(she was beating him so well).
Ranveer(getting the beating with the smile):Ishani come on I am your husband you should not beat your husband..
Ishani(seeing his smiling face and beating him well): Like this only I will beat you I will not leave you without beating till you tell me that you are possessive..
Ranveer:Arrey I said know already that I am possessive on you now for playing only I said that I am not possessive..(he got down from the bed and touching his shoulders):Ishani its paining..
Ishani(with a cute angry sunny Deol face):Accha its paining for you let me tell you today night know you should get beatings only from me(she got down from the bed with pillow in her hand),
Ranveer(seeing her coming):No let me run..(he started to run around the bed).
Ishani(seeing him running):Ranveer ruko..(she was following him by running).
Ranveer(running well): Nahi I can't get your beating sunny ..
Ishani:See your Sunny deol today. (she was running behind him).
Ranveer running well started to run out of the room and he went to the main bed room were Ishani too came running behind him with pillow in her hand were Ranveer ran in that room too were Ishani too ran behind him were at a place Ranveer with a manly move held her by holding her hand were this sudden hold of Ranveer on her made Ishani to be silent and she was staring at him were Ranveer too saw her with a love face were both were falling in a eye lock.They were seeing each other for five minutes
Ranveer(seeing her):I said simply to make fun of you but I am a very very possessive man Ishani when it comes to you. Haan I never like anyone near you its only Ranveer next to Ishani okay. 
Ishani(seeing him a child look):Really?
Ranveer:hmm really..(he gave a smile to her).
Ishani(seeing him):When getting time don't make love to me then when we both are in a exact romantic mood surely some disturbance will happen. 
Ranveer(getting the pillow from her hand and keeping in the bed and then seeing her and putting his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him):Who is going to disturb today?(he saw her lips and was about to kiss were Ishani too was ready to kiss him by closing her eyes were Ranveer too closed his eyes and they both were ready to share the kiss).
As their lips were about to meet that was the moment Ishani's phone being in the bed started to ring well were Ranveer and Ishani got disturbed and saw each other.
Ranveer(with a questioning face):Who is calling you in this mid night?
Ishani(shaking her head as don't know):Don't know but I think it will be Maa may be Raagini would have got up..
Ranveer(left her from his grip giving a smile):Tk go and attend the call
Ishani(shook her head as okay and she moved to the bed and she saw the display were it was Amba's number as she guessed and she took her phone and picked the call): Hello Maa..
Ranveer seeing Ishani's back as she was speaking in the phone and with a cute smile came to her and he lovingly hugged her from behind were Ishani holding the phone and seeing Ranveer hugging her and had a smile too and she was talking in the phone. 
Amba:Ishani don't know why Raagini got up today she never used to wake up in the night and waking up and seeing herself in our room she started to cry well Ishani. Can you come home soon?
Ishani(shaking her head as okay): Haan Maa let me come soon Ranveer's work is over in meeting and client too left from here so let us leave from the hotel. (she was able to hear Raagini's loud cry).
Amba: haan okay Ishani I am trying to keep the phone in her ears but she is crying so much as she suddenly got out of the sleep. 
Ishani: Tk Maa let us come(she cut the call and saw Ranveer who has closed his eyes keeping his head in her shoulders hugging her from behind and seeing him):Ranveer what are you doing?
Ranveer(hugging her well without opening his eyes and smiling):feeling My love so much and hugging my Ishani so well. 
Ishani:Ranveer Maa only called me. 
Ranveer: haan you were telling Maa only know in phone I got to know its Maa. 
Ishani:(held his hand that was hugging her stomach were that made Ranveer to stand well and he opened his eyes and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer we need to go home now Raagini has got up from the sleep and she is crying so much it seems. I said Maa that your office meeting is over and your work is completely over..
Ranveer(seeing her with a disappointed face):I didn't start my actual work too but we need go home for Raagini..(shaking his head as okay):Tk anything for my daughter..
Ishani(smiling to him and pinching his cheek):Lovely man this is what is making me love you so much as my husband never gets anger in not getting love making he used to understand me so well. 
Ranveer(smiling to her):hmm okay now I am leaving you but today night at least I want you for sure. 
Ishani(shaking her head as okay): haan baba tk.Shall we leave..?
Ranveer: haan take your things let me go and get the things in that room and then let us leave..
Ishani shook her head as okay and she took the file she brought from home and then her phone and Ranveer's phone were Ranveer went inside the next bedroom and he took his coat in the bed and he wore the coat well and then he took the Saree box of Ishani and then the photo frame and putting it in the box and putting both Saree box and then photo frame in the paper bag and he took the paper bag in his hand and he went to the music system and took his pen drive from it and putting it in his coat and then he saw the whole room and getting they didn't leave anything and then he started to walk out of the room were Ishani was waiting for Ranveer to come out as there was a motherly affection in her face now. 
Ranveer(came to her and he saw the bed in that room and without finding his phone): Ishani my phone(Ishani who was having his phone gave it to him were he smiled to her and getting his phone and putting it in his pocket): I took everything Ishani and you took everything know?
Ishani: Haan let us go..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and they walked to the entrance of the room and Ranveer took the key guard from the electricity switch and he opened the door and they came out of the room and Ranveer locked the door and then they started to walk to the lift and they got in the lift and the lift started to travel down were they finally came down to the ground floor and came out of the and they saw the manager. 
Manager:Sir you want anything?
Ranveer(giving a smile to him): No. We are vacating the room so (he gave the key guard to him): have it. And then there are few flower decoration and candle decoration in that room please clear it. 
Manager:yes sir we will..thanks for your stay here sir.
Ranveer shook his head as okay were Ishani too gave a made up smile to him and they started to walk out of the hotel and they came to the parking were Ranveer putting his hand inside his pant pocket took the key of the car and he opened the car and he got in the driving seat and he kept the paper bag in the behind seat were Ishani too got in the seat next to him and she kept the file and her phone in the dashboard and Ranveer locking the door well and he put the key in the ignition and started the car and he started to drive the car towards RV mansion in that Traffic free roads of Mumbai. 
Ranveer(driving and seeing Ishani):Raagini never wake up in the night know?What happen today?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Don't know we can't get to know the mentality of child.They will sleep when they feel to sleep and they will wake up when they wish to wake up.
Ranveer:Haan we can't judge them. (with a smile): Ishani the way Raagini is behaving know I used to feel that I am seeing my own image in the mirror. 
Ishani: Haan (with a feeling guilty face):Of course she is you only in all the way there won't be any need for DNA test between you both but I am stupid to trust that fake DNA video and report.
Ranveer: Ishani come on I said you that you should never talk about it. 
Ishani:hmm sorry but I am feeling guilty so only..
Ranveer:Its okay Ishani forget it (he gave a smile to her were Ishani too smiled cutely to him were he was driving well and they came to their house and he entered the house gate and he parked the car in the parking and seeing Ishani): Ishani let the photo and Saree be in the car let me make Mala to take in the morning. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay): Haan tk take my phone and this file and come and then tell that you were in the meeting with a client and you only told me to bring the file to the hotel to Maa. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): haan tk. 
Ishani got down from the car and she started to walk towards the house were Ranveer took the file and the phone of Ishani and then he got down from the car and he locked the car and he started to walk towards the house. 
Ishani(entered the hall were she was able to hear Raagini's cry and she saw Amba sitting in the sofa managing Raagini): Maa..
Amba(seeing Ishani and then seeing Raagini who was tightly hugging her and crying well):Raagini Mama came..
Raagini was crying so well hugging Amba tightly with her tiny hands. Ishani came near the sofa and saw Raagini's hands that were tightly holding Amba were that clearly showed her that Raagini has missed her so much. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing her name came out of the hug and was crying so well and feeling hard to breath saw Ishani and crying more and showed her hand to her mother): Mama..
Ishani(took Raagini from Amba and held her well):Raagini..
Raagini(cutely hugged Ishani tightly were Raagini's hand held her neck so tightly): Mama Naa chodo..
Ishani(seeing Raagini speaking cutely): hmmm okay Mama will never leave you okay.(she caressed her back well to make her comfortable were Raagini was only crying well).
Ranveer(came inside the house with file and phone of Ishani and saw Amba and Ishani having Raagini and coming to them with a smile):Arrey why my beti is crying..?
Raagini(hearing Ranveer's voice came out of the hug from Ishani and seeing Ranveer with crying itself touching Ishani's neck with her hand):Papa Mama mera..
Ranveer(in thoughts): hmm now the competition to get Ishani from Raagini has started to me(he smiled cutely thinking it and seeing Raagini): Haan baby Mama is yours only.
Amba(Seeing Ranveer):Ranveer did you see as you are seeing business for 24 hours only this has happened. As Ishani came to see you only today Raagini cried so much. 
Ranveer(thinking about their date and in a managing tone):maa this file is confidential so only I told Ishani to bring it sorry maa. 
Amba(smiling to him):tk tk no need to be sorry take Raagini to your room and make her calm. 
Ranveer: Haan tk maa.(seeing Raagini with a smile):Shall we go baby?
Raagini(lowering her tears and shook her head as yes): hmmm
Ranveer smiled to Raagini and signed Ishani to go were
Amba:Ranveer..
Ranveer and Ishani stopped and saw Amba with a not understanding face. 
Amba(seeing them with a smile):Today is your both wedding anniversary know?
Ishani(smiling and shook her head as yes): Haan Maa. 
Amba(showing Ranveer to Ishani):Did you see my son he is working on his wedding day too. 
Ranveer(getting it in thoughts): hmm only we both know what work we were doing today. 
Ishani(gave a managing smile):For him business is too another wife know Maa. 
Amba:(giving a smile): Haan Ishani we can never change him tk(seeing both of them):For you both Wish you a happy wedding anniversary. 
Ranveer and Ishani(at the same time):Thank you Maa. 
Amba:Haan 
Ishani:Sorry Maa because of leaving Raagini to you today your sleep was spoiled. 
Amba;arrey she is my pothi If she cries means I should only manage her know? so no need sorry for this.
Amba smiled to them and she started to walk to the stairs and she climbed the stairs and started to move to her room were Raagini cutely stopping her crying and rested her head in Ishani's shoulders. 
Raagini(cutely): Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Haan baby what you want?
Raagini:(taking her head from her shoulders and touching her stomach): Mama doodh..
Ishani:hmm okay let Mama give you Doodh (seeing Ranveer):Ranveer take her to room let me bring milk to her. 
Ranveer:hmm okay(he held her phone and file in one hand and showed his one hand to Raagini):Chalo come to Papa..
Raagini showed her hands to Ranveer were Ranveer got her in one hand and made her comfortable in one hand and signed Ishani he is going were Ishani shook her head as okay and she started to walk towards the kitchen were Ranveer holding Raagini well in his hand and then the file and phone in one hand and started to climb the stairs to go to their room. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my cute friends
Wedding anniversary party will be in the next episodes and the looks of Ishveer and Raagini is in the below images. Have a look and enjoy the story. 
Ishani's look
she will be wearing the Saree given by Ranveer were it will be completely colorful Saree with multi colors in it.She will be in her free hair and as usual stunning in her simple looks. Her image is

Ranveer's look.
He will be looking cool and smart in his formal light blue shirt and then white pant. Have a look at his image

Raagini's look.
Cutie pie will be in her red pant and red strips shirt

Regards
Sakshi

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woow...a grand episode...finally Ranveer and Ishaani came back to normal...so happy for them...the dresses of the trios r also fascinating...really u r phenomenal didu...looking forward for the next update...be safe and stay healthy
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi, Sakshi!!
again cute and lovely update πŸ‘
loved the ishveer pillow  fighting scene πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Ragni too much closed with ishu, she only want her mom to be near her.

waiting for next update πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Loved ishveer dialogues a lot.ranveer had decided not to make love to ishani thinking that it hurts her seeing her blood.That's so sweet of him.unique husband. oh...they couldn't romance.ragini woke up.that was unexpected. So sad. Nice look for ishveer for their  wedding anniversary party.can you please include shikar shivanya too? If you are including them and ritika chirag please give the pics of their appearance too
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The episode just awesome. I even can't express my feelings. I was really disappointed that finally they were interrupted again by phone call. Raagini can't stay alone without Ishaani even for a minute. She is deeply attached to her mother.
Hope Ishveer will spend the romantic night on forthcoming holidays.
Update soon.
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi hi dear
i know i am replying very late and sorry for that now onwards i will try to reply on time.
dear this story you have taken forward in really awesome way
their fight their romance his planning and everything was just the perfect
finally they patched up
ritika and nirbhay's story is really good finally she told everything that was keeping her from accepting his love and he is there to support her always
looking forward to their announcement of being a couple
devarsh should have got a slap from house people as well
ragini is really adorable and she asking nayi mumma was funny poor ishani everyone left her side and she chooses perfect time to wake up in night
ishveer poor soul never gets time to love and when they have time they itself runaway
really interesting way to take story forward dear
looking forward to their celebration and vacation ahead.
thnx for pm
waiting for next
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very interesting episode. The outfits you have chosen for wedding anniversary are gorgeous.
Now waiting for the party and Ishveer romantic vacations.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Gudiya behan 
take your timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰