Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ishani reached d hotel.still arnav teased her with lipstick mark n all.ha ha.till it turned 12 he fooled her n finally how he surprised her was lovely.reading he cant think of anyone else ishani becoming emotional n hugging ranveer was emotional n beautiful.both apologized 2 each other.very nice.nice gift..their wedding photp

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes finally Ishani reached to the hotel but Ranveer was teasing her with 
lip mark and all till it be 12 o clock he fooled her and finally he gave her surprise 
happy it was nice for you to read and he can't think of anyone and they became 
emotional and their hug 
yes finally they apologized to each other 
glad you liked the gifts and their wedding photo 
keep reading 
😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi friends, 
I know I am bit late to wish but also let me wish you all a happy Makar Sankranti and Uttarayan to you and all your family. And to Tamil readers wish you all a happy Pongal.
Regards
Sakshi
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy makar sankranti & uttarayan to u & ur beloved family too
IshveerIsLife thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy Uttrayan and Happy Pongal 🤗
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 471(NEW YEAR TREAT EPISODES)
Ishani seeing the photo of their marriage were she was having a anger face in it and Ranveer was cutely posing like a king were she was surprised so much to see it and she saw Ranveer with a cute smile. 
Ranveer(coming and standing close to her): you liked it?
Ishani(seeing him and then seeing the photo):Do you remember this photo somehow Parul and Pratik pulled us close and they took this photo.See my face How much angry I am?
Ranveer(smiling to her and he came behind her and hugged her from behind and held her hand with the photo well): hmm yes you were so much angry and then I was really happy in my heart that I got my queen. For this surely I need to thank Rithika and Chiraag though they have done may wrong things in our life. If Chiraag didn't run away or If Rithika didn't allow me to marry you surely I don't know what would have happened to both of our life. 
Ishani(with a emotional face): Haan Ranveer I too don't know what would have happened to my life If I have missed such a loving husband like you in my life. 
Ranveer:hmm so really this day is a special day in our life and this year we are celebrating it, all the year we used to be in some problem or I will be busy in business but this year we are together. 
Ishani:Haan Ranveer this year its really a special day only and your gifts really made me so much happy and you really made me speechless with your surprises. 
Ranveer(hugging her well): hmm I am happy that you are happy and then (holding her hand that was holding the photo frame): On my birthday you presented our marriage photo to me know but I am having it safe still today but I think this photo will be the perfect photo to be hanged on in our room. What do you think?
Ishani:Haan Ranveer of course it is exactly showing my anger face and your happy face so we can hang this in our room. 
Ranveer: hmm okay(he got the photo frame from her hand and he left her slowly from the hug and he kept the photo in the table and then her Saree too well in the table and he turned and saw Ishani with a smile):There is another gift for you. 
Ishani(with a surprised look):How much surprises you are having for me?
Ranveer: hmm this is the last surprise(he gave a smile to her):Shall I?
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer with love kneel down in the floor with his one leg and sat in a proposing position in front of Ishani and then he put his hand inside his coat pocket and he took a ring from it and he showed it to Ishani were Ishani saw the ring and she got to know its the ring Ranveer presented for her in the star night and while leaving the house in anger she removed it and kept it with Mangalsutra and went from the house. 
Ishani(seeing it and then seeing Ranveer with a guilty face):Sorry to remove this ring too. 
Ranveer(cutely closed and opened his eyes with a smile): Its okay baby now come on show your hand to your Ranveer. 
Ishani with a smile showed her right hand to Ranveer were Ranveer held her hand and with complete love for his lady he held her ring finger and then he made her to wear the ring were Ishani was admiring her husband so much today were he was looking more and more handsome to her. Ranveer making her wear the ring and then saw Ishani with a romantic look and he lovingly kissed her hand were Ishani had a happy smile in her face. 
Ranveer(seeing her a romantic look after kissing her hand): Happy Wedding Anniversary. 
Ishani(seeing him a cute look):Thank you.
Ranveer(with a cute warning face);Wish me also Ishani.
Ishani(shaking her head as no with a challenging smile):Not that easy my husband. 
Ranveer:(shaking his head as okay):Tk let me try hard to make you tell it and then let me tell you that you should never ever fall in my feet okay?
Ishani(seeing him with a emotional face):Ranveer no girl will get a husband who can love his wife unconditionally without getting bored and I also used to hurt you so much always so there is nothing wrong in falling in your feet.
Ranveer: I am happy that you are feeling my unconditional love but My Ishani is my close friend who I know from my childhood so she is the best friend for me and I don't want my friend to fall in my feet.
Ishani:okay but on one condition..
Ranveer(with a questioning face):Kya condition?
Ishani:Then you too should never fall in my feet.
Ranveer:What?(he immediately got up and faced her with a cute child like face):Arrey how can I be like that?when I used to romance you I used to kiss your feet too then how can I be without falling in your feet.
Ishani:Then If I too do wrong there is nothing wrong in falling in your feet. 
Ranveer(with a love cutely went close to her and put her hand behind her and he pulled her close to him and seeing her with a romantic smile in husky tone): Ishani my love is my everything and my love is my Ishani and there is nothing wrong in falling in the feet of my love when making love to her. (seeing her with a romantic smile): If you ever wish to fall in my feet even for formality or to ask sorry to me know? please don't fall in my feet please(seeing her eyes):fall in love with me any number of times I am ready to love you back. 
Ishani(seeing him with a mesmerized look):If you want that only instead of falling in your feet let me fall in love with you at least 1000 times in a day Ranveer. 
Ranveer(smiled to her): hmm that is enough for this Ranveer and thanks for coming in my life as my wife in this special day. 
Ishani(shaking her head as okay): hmm and thanks for coming as my groom on the day when I was left by Chiraag in a worst state in Mandap and marrying me and then giving me this beautiful life and this day will be a special day always. 
Ranveer(smiling to her and bringing a playful face):Okay fine but we should celebrate that day know?
Ishani:Haan of course..
Ranveer:Tk shall we dance?
Ishani(shook her head as yes);yes Mr. Ranveer Vaghela your Ishani is ready to hold your hands and dance with you. 
Ranveer smiling to her slowly left her from his grip and he put his hand inside his coat and took a pen drive and he saw for a music player were there was a big music system on the slap of the room and Ranveer went to it and he took the remote of it above the music system and then he turned on the power button and he inserted his pen drive and then he took the remote in his hand and he opened the music folder and were there was only one song that he has planned for their date today and then he saw Ishani and with a head shake asked her whether she is ready were Ishani shook her head as yes and smiled to him and he showed the remote in front of the music system and he hit the play button on the song and he kept the remote in the slap and he came to Ishani and he showed his hand to Ishani were Ishani came to him with a smile and she held his hand were the music started to play were they both were seeing each other with a real love and smile in their faces.
NOTE:Its a song sequence between Ishveer. 
Ranveer(with a happy smile touching her cheek with his hand and lovingly singing):Na jiya zindagi ek pal bhi(cutely with a emotional face):Tujhse hoke judaa sun zara
Ishani(lovingly keeping her hand in his shoulders and seeing him with love in her eyes):Bin tere mujhse naraaz tha dil(she lovingly took her hand from his shoulders and showed her heart with her hand and then giving a smile):Tu mila hai toh hai keh raha
Ranveer(moving a little from her and dancing a nice step):Main toh tere dhang mein(coming near her and holding her hand in his hand were both of them started to dance a light moments of dance):
Dhal chuki hoon
Bas teri ban chuki hoon(rotated her holding her one hand and then seeing her with a smile):Mera mujhme kuch nahi(pulling her more close to him and with a confirmed face)Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..
Ishani(smiling seeing him):Main toh tere dhang mein
Dhal chuki hoon(cutely dancing moving from him and then seeing him):Bas teri ban chuki hoon
Mera mujhme kuch nahi(cutely coming to him and seeing him and touching his heart with her hand):Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..
Seeing Ishani close to him and seeing her touching his chest with her hand and then he saw her lips with a seductive face were Ishani too seeing Ranveer's closeness after these many days brought back her cute shyness were Ranveer went close to her to kiss her lips were Ishani seeing Ranveer's lips near her lips before he could kiss her lovingly pushed him touching his chest with her hand and then she started to run from him were Ranveer too seeing Ishani's shyness having a romantic smile and with a naughty face not to leave her made him to run behind her were Ishani almost ran out of the room and went to the main bed room were Ranveer too came out of the room and he too entered the main bed room and the room that was filled with lights were so nice for them to romance for a while were Ishani ran and went to the bed and she sat in the bed and then she saw Ranveer and asked him what with her cute romantic raising of her eye brows were Ranveer too smiling to her walked towards her. 
Ranveer(walking towards her smiling):Phir dil ke raaston pe
Teri aahat jo hui(he came to her and he lovingly kneel down in the floor near Ishani and seeing her with a smile he lovingly touched her feet with love and he saw Ishani)
Har dhadkan jashan mein hai(Ishani lovingly caressed his hair with a smile were it was telling him she is loving him more than anything in this world):Yeh inaayat jo hui
Ishani(lovingly held his shoulders and signed him to get up were Ranveer got up with a smile and sat next to her in the bed were Ishani held his hand and resting her head in his shoulders): Main toh tujhe milke jee uthi hoon(cutely taking her other hand and tapping Ranveer's chest lovingly):Teri dhadkan mein chhupi hoon(taking her head from his shoulders and turning his face holding his cheek and shaking her head as nothing is her):
Mera mujhme kuch nahin(cutely with a playful face pinching his cheek with her hand with love she indicated him she is only his and her everything belongs to him only): Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..
Ranveer lovingly smiling to her as soon as she took her hand from his cheek and then he held her shoulders and turning her well to him and then he saw her lips and the swallowed his throat were Ishani saw Ranveer's eyes that was seeing her lips and getting to know that Ranveer will surely kiss her she was smiling with shyness that made her face so much red were finally Ranveer cutely came close to her and he cupped her face and he was about to kiss her were Ishani with shyness got up from the bed and she walked few distance and stood with a shy face showing her back to Ranveer were Ranveer having a cute disappointed face got up and went to her and he touched her shoulders and turned her to him. 
Ishani(seeing him with love):Jis pal tu saath mere(she rested her head in his chest):Uss pal mein zindagi hai
Tujhe paake paaya sab kuch(cutely taking her head from his chest and seeing him and lovingly holding his nose and taking her hand and smiling to him): Koi khwahish ab nahi hai 
Ranveer(cutely smirking at her and signed her to dance with him were Ishani too shook her head as okay were both of them started to dance well):Main toh bas tujhse hi bana hoon
Tere bin main bejawah hoon(lovingly stopped dancing and turning to her and held her shoulders and made her to see him and with a confirmed face shaking there is nothing in his life beyond her with cute smile): Mera mujhe kuch bhi nahi(he took her in his hand with a smile):Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..(he lovingly shook his head as his everything is her only and seeing her with a smile were the song too was ended).
Ishani(being in his hand in a low tone):Ranveer leave me...
Ranveer(seeing her with a silent face shook his head as no):No way I have got you after these many days and you started your leave me again.
Ishani(smiling to him):Arrey your hand was got hurt and even now too it may show some problem If you hold me for so much time. 
Ranveer(shaking his head as no):Nothing will happen my cute wife I am perfectly alright. 
Ishani;hmm okay 
Ranveer(seeing her with a seductive face);No return gift for your husband?
Ishani(with a cute face):Let me give you but now I don't have anything with me. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a naughty face):Arrey you have everything give me. 
Ishani(with a questioning face):What?
Ranveer:Tell me which bed decoration is good?This room bed or that room bed?
Ishani:Both are good only but I like that room only its nice.
Ranveer:Tk..(he held her well and he started to walk towards the room and Ishani saw him with a cute silent face holding his neck with her hand were Ranveer took her inside the bed room and then in the room filled with candle lights were Ishani's face was looking like a golden angel were Ranveer was admiring her so much and he brought her to the bed that was having the rose petals and he laid her gently in the bed and then he too came and laid beside her and he held her cheek and saw her with a seductive face)
Ishani(in a shivering tone): Ranveer what happen?
Ranveer(seeing her lips with a smile): I want you only as my gift today.so for return gift give you to me Ishani.
Ishani(seeing his face with a silent face and then took her hand to his cheek): Missed me so much?
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): Haan I missed you so much in these months.Tell me you didn't miss me?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): Haan missed you a lot each time when I saw Raagini I was seeing your face only in her. She was doing all the sort of things you used to do so I was really not able to move from your thoughts. 
Ranveer:(smiling to her):Thank god that god gave us Raagini like me so that my Ishani can never ever try to forget me. 
Ishani(smiling to him and pinching his cheek well): I can never ever forget you my man because you are my everything. 
Ranveer:hmmm 
Ishani(seeing him a bit childish face):Ranveer I know that you felt possessive on me when I danced with Rohit and for that only you drank well and fell down but tell me you were really not possessive on me when Vicky proposed me in front of you?
Ranveer:Who said I won't be possessive on you? I wanted to control my possessiveness as you said me not to be possessive or else know I don't know what I would have done to that Vicky for asking you to marry him and telling me as your brother by holding the table stand only I controlled my possessiveness and after coming home too I punched the punch bag and made me calm. 
Ishani(laughed see him):Accha I know my Ranveer will do these kind of things and I am happy that my Ranveer is possessive on me.
Ranveer:Haan seeing that Vicky and then Rohit know(thinking for a while):Ishani my accident would have gone to the level of Baroda police know?what happen to that Rohit?
Ishani:you saw it know when you were in pain that time he threatened me that I should not tell anything to police or else he will harm Raagini. I just don't want him to come back in our life so I just wanted to finish his chapter and now I don't know where that stupid guy is..
Ranveer:hmm tk anyways he went out of our life and really know that day Nirbhay and Rithika helped us so well. Though they were bad once now we can really believe they have changed. 
Ishani: Haan to show that proof to me only they both have come but they really helped us in a right time and yes they have changed and wish that they too get good life. 
Ranveer:hmm when they realized their mistake surely they will get a good life.Tk where is Raagini?
Ishani:She is with Maa.she slept well and I getting tensed that you have really moved with Regina I came out of the house telling Maa that you asked for a file as you are in a client meeting in this hotel and you urgently wanted that file and said that file is confidential so only you asked me to come with the file and then giving Raagini to Maa and I came with driver and I sent him back too
Ranveer:hmmm okay okay Raagini is with Maa and then why we need to keep on talking some other thing(he smiled to her and then changing his expression):Enough Ishani what we are talking in the bed that too during our wedding day (he lovingly went close to her in a husky tone);Can we make love?
Ishani(seeing him with a shyness):Ranveer..
Ranveer:hmm
Ishani: we don't have our dresses too here then..
Ranveer(before she completes):Arrey let us wear these dresses itself again and leave to home in the morning. 
Ishani(seeing him with shyness):Tk..
Ranveer smiling to her seeing her shy face and he lovingly lowered his head to her and he lovingly kissed her forehead were Ishani too felt it so much were Ranveer came to her eyelids were Ishani closed her eyes and Ranveer kissed her both the eyelids and then he came to her nose and he lovingly kissed her nose and he cutely kissed her right cheek and then her left cheek were Ishani's hands held his shoulder and back were Ranveer came near her pink lips and seeing her closed eyes and then he took his hand to the lamp table were there were rose petals in the plate and he took a hand of rose petals and he started to shower it on Ishani were Ishani feeling something in her body opened her eyes and saw were Ranveer with a smile was showering her the flowers were she too smiled to him and lovingly saw him. Ranveer showering the flowers well and he came close to her and then he saw her lips and then he kissed her lips were Ishani's hands came to his hair and that started to caress his hair well were Ranveer was sucking her lips so well were Ishani was feeling the romance after these many months well were both of them came back to their romance were Ranveer getting satisfied in the kiss took his lips from her lips and saw Ishani were Ishani with a shyness was slowly opening her eyes.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Like it. 
Ishani(saw him and then lowering her eyes to his chest):you are really a king in romance Ranveer..
Ranveer: I have showed only a 1% romance let me show the balance 99% romance so that you can see your romance king well tonight. 
Ishani seeing him with a cute smile her hands went to his coat button were her hands removed his coat button were Ranveer seeing it had a smile that Ishani too had missed him so much and he saw her and then he got up and he removed his coat and kept it a side in the bed and he took his shirt from the tuck in and then he turned and saw Ishani were Ishani laying in the bed signed him to come to her were Ranveer too with love came to her and he laid beside her and he again saw her lips and then he took his lips near her lips..
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
In one word, mind blowing episode dear.
No words.
Update soon
Waiting for the next one.
Stay healthy
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Well...what can i say?!...I'm searching for suitable words for describing today's episode... It'll take some time...but again u nailed it didu...the way both Ranveer & Ishaani have romanced was soo fascinating... Incredible update didu... Waiting for the next eagerly... But can't wait anymore... B safe & stay healthy
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ring scene was lovely. Sab tera dance was romantic. Ranveer revealed how he controlled his possessiveness. Now ishani likes possessive ranveer.cute. last scene was so sensual. 
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Makar Sakranti And Happy Uttarayan And Happy Pongal to you too. 😊
Coming to ur chapter One of a fabulous chapter u ve given 👏
Waiting for next update. ⭐️
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
sorry for late wishes happy pongal to u and ur family
and coming to episode wow it was a marvellous episode
i loved every bit
ishveer were very cute in this episode very much and they were very much sentimental tooo talking about falling in each others feet and ranveers answer to this was nice
eagerly waiting for next 
please update next soon
bye
take care and be safe