Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Very interesting update.
Ishveer dresses are wonderful.
Waiting for Ranveer's surprise and their amazing night.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ishveer dresses 
ya let me update the surprise and their night too 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi di..
Sorry for not replying yesterday..
Fabulous updates..
Ranveer making ishani jealous..   πŸ˜›
It was cute.. 😳
So Ishani cried this much..
No issues darling at 12 o clock u will come to know..
Getting sudden happiness after sadness is just.. Can't be described..
Can't wait for today's episode..
Plss update sooon.. Very soon.. Di.. And a bit long.. πŸ˜›
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi, Sakshi!!
nice updateπŸ‘πŸ‘

so all preparations had done😊
let see what ishu will react after see ranveer's surprise😳😳😳

update soon as possibleπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi
Eagerly waiting to see ishani's expression and surely upcoming episodes will be awesome.  Update soon.  

And wish you happy pongal.  
Ishveermyheart thumbnail
Ishani can't see him with someone else. I am enjoying to see her like this.
But now please give her her ranveer back.
I am desperately waiting for next update.
Nice update.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 470(NEW YEAR TREAT EPISODES).
Ranveer was seeing his watch were the time was running from 11.30 were each second was making him to raise his heart beat of whether Ishani will come here or not were he got up from the bed and he started to walk in the room right and left and then he opened the glass door of the Balcony and he came and stood in the balcony and he saw the parking area of hotel and he was not able to find any of his house car there other than his car and he was tensed whether Ishani has decided to come or not were even at the same time Ishani too was on the way to hotel were she was kept on seeing her phone screen for time were each second was raising her heart beat whether Ranveer would have started to spend his night with Regina. It was exactly 11.35 were Driver entered the hotel Sahara were the security of the hotel showed them the way to the parking and the Driver drove the car to the parking and he parked the car in the parking. Ishani as soon as the car was parked she opened the door and she got down from the car having the file and phone in her hand and she saw Ranveer's car parked after two car and she had a confirmed face that Ranveer is in the hotel were Ranveer too saw Ishani getting down from the car standing in the Balcony and had a smile in his face. 
Ranveer(shaking his head with a smile as his plan worked out): hmm you came my wife.. okay..(he was seeing what Ishani is doing now).
Ishani(came to the driver): Bhaiya you go home and sleep let me come with your sir. 
Driver shook his head as okay and he started the car and he started to drive the car our of the hotel were Ishani with a shivering face started to walk towards the entrance of the hotel were Ranveer had a smile that finally Ishani came. Ishani entered the hotel and she came to the reception. 
Manager(seeing Ishani): yes madam how could I help you?
Ishani(seeing the time in the clock of hotel and getting its 11.37):I want to see Mr. RV his full name is Ranveer vaghela he is staying in Room no.509.
Manager(giving a smile): hmm 5th floor madam. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay):Thank you..(she started to walk towards the lift were she got in the lift and she hit the 5th floor button and the door of the lift got closed and the lift started to raise were she was sweating and she wiped her sweat with her hand).
Ranveer went to the table and he saw for the tags in it and then he took the DO NOT DISTURB tag and he went to the entrance of the room and he opened the door and he put the tag in the door lock and he locked the door and he came back to the room and he went to the mirror and he took the lipstick from his pocket and he started to apply it like a half lip mark in his right cheek and then he kept the lipstick in his pocket and he took his hand to the shirt and he crushed the shirt well and he caressed his hair so well were his hair were standing in a improper way and he took his phone from the pocket and he dropped it in the bed and he waited for Ishani to knock the door. 
Ranveer(seeing himself well): hmm I don't want to remove the coat let me make fun of her telling that before removing the coat she has come.(he had a happy smile that his queen is coming and he was waiting for her to knock the door).
Ishani came out of the lift as soon as it landed up in 5th floor and she started to walk so fast and she was seeing for room number 509 were she finally got room number 509 and then stood in front of the room. 
Ishani(seeing the tag do not disturb with anger):I should not disturb you how dare you Ranveer? I have come only to disturb you wait and see the real anger of Ishani. (she started to knock the door with anger)
Ranveer hearing the door knock that too with heavy knock started to walk to the door and he saw through the viewer of the door were Ishani was with anger face and she was knocking the door. 
Ranveer(with a smile):Come on my lady keep knocking for a while then let me open..
Ishani(knocking well with anger):I think he is in the dizziness of Regina that is why he is not opening the door(she knocked even more louder).
Ranveer(took a deep breath and he had his face that he should not mind her immediately and then keeping his face like got disturbed he opened the door telling):Why the hell you people are disturbing?(were he saw Ishani and acted like he is bit shocked);Tum?
Ishani(saw Ranveer's way of  standing before her were her eyes went to the lipstick that was in his cheek and then the hair that was improper were there was heavy anger in Ishani's eyes now):move now..
Ranveer(standing like he is not ready to allow her): Ishani just in anger I said If you can stop me but for that you will come to hotel itself. Now come go to home I will come in the morning..
Ishani with anger she held his shoulders and pushed him a side and she entered the room and she saw the whole room with completely decorated with lamps lights that were glowing beautifully and then the bed with red rose petals and then there was a bed sheet designed like heart were Ranveer smiled seeing Ishani's back and he locked the room and he acting like anger came to her and held her hand and turned her to him. 
Ranveer:(with a anger):Why did you come here now?
Ishani(seeing him a anger look kept the file and phone in the sofa and seeing him):How dare you will tell that you are going to get a girl in a hotel room that too to me itself? 
Ranveer(seeing her with a attitude face):See I am a man Ishani(his eyes saw the clock were the time was 11.50 and then seeing Ishani):you can't stop me like that. 
Ishani(with anger):oh for that Regina only know you have done all these arrangement and then(with a complete anger showing the lip mark in his cheek):this lip stick and all..
Ranveer(touching the lip stick in his cheek and seeing her):see she gave a kiss to me and before she remove my coat you came. Are you mad Ishani? I have kept the board not to disturb us know? then why are you coming and disturbing us?
Ishani:Enough...(shaking her head as no with anger):I will never allow any other girl with you. I am your wife and let me show you what a wife can do to a man.(seeing the whole room):May be I can't do anything to you as you are my husband but today the beating I am going to give to that Regina know? she will never ever think about any man in her life..(with a questioning face):Where is she?
Ranveer(seeing the watch and getting its 11.55):See you can't do anything to her. Better leave from here...
Ishani:Tell me where is she?
Ranveer(showing the other bed room):She is there only but you can't go inside get out..(he held her hand and was about to make her go out).
Ishani(with force taking her hand from his hand and seeing him):Dekho don't touch me with the hand you have touched other girl..(she was about to walk to the bed room were the time was running to its 12 o clock).
Ranveer(seeing the time as 11.57 in thoughts):hmm 3 more minutes what to do to stop Ishani?(making a quick idea): Ishani..
Ishani(who was about to touch the door of the bed room hearing her name and turned and saw Ranveer with anger face):What?
Ranveer:See you can't do this Ishani. I am your husband and I am telling you that you can't control me as you wish. I know what I am doing and what I am doing is only right.
Ishani(seeing him a anger face):You are a male ego person and you are doing that what ever you wish but no Mr.RV you can't take me for granted. I am your wife and other than me If you try to misbehave with other girl I will never bear it(she turned to the bed room and touched the door to open it).
Ranveer saw the clock were it was exactly 12 o clock were a smile came in his face and he saw Ishani were now Ishani opened the door and she entered the room with anger to scold Regina were she was stuck for a while seeing the whole room were she didn't know what to react now were she saw the whole room completely decorated with small candles and the whole room was looking like a fairy land filled with candle lights and the bed was full of rose petals and there were rose petals in a separate plate in the lamp table and Ishani's eyes saw the pillows of the bed having the heart shape designed rose petals and then in the table there were gift boxes and around those boxes were yellow rose petals and then Ishani saw above the bed were there was a chart having beautiful lines.
HAPPY WEDDING ANNIVERSARY TO MRS.ISHANI VAGHELA
I AM A BLESSED MAN TO GET YOU AS MY WIFE THAT I CAN NEVER EVER THINK MY LIFE WITH ANY OTHER WOMAN. YOU ARE THE POWER THAT IS DERIVING ME TILL TODAY AND YOU ARE THE STRENGTH THAT IS HOLDING ME AS RV IN FRONT OF THE WORLD. WITHOUT YOU THIS RANVEER VAGHELA IS NOTHING ISHANI. SORRY FOR HURTING YOU MY CUTE GOLDEN WIFE PLEASE FORGIVE ME. 
Ishani reading it with a emotional face had tears in her eyes and she turned back to go out of the room and see Ranveer were Ranveer was standing hitting his side in the wall next to the door of that room and folding his hand with a cute smile in his face. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a smile in her lips and tears in her eyes in a cute love tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing it with a smile took his side from the wall and he stood well and opened his arms for her and with a love in his eyes):Haan you are right one day your Ranveer will come and ask for a hug to you. please give me a hug Ishani and keep me in your hug Ishani
Ishani seeing him with a smile and tears and she came running to him and in a love force she hugged him so well were Ranveer felt so happy to have Ishani in his hug with complete love after these many days and he brought his hand to her back and locked her completely with him were his hands were caressing her exposed skin in the back. Ishani hugged him so well were she closed her eyes and she felt the moment of being in her Ranveer's hug. They were hugging each other with whole heart were there was no anger on any of them. They were having only love on each other which can never be described in words. 
Ranveer(feeling her in the hug and with a smile): Happy wedding anniversary My dear Sunny. 
Ishani(hearing it opened her eyes and came out of the hug and saw him with a cute anger face): Don't want your wishes for me. How dare you tell me that you will go with Regina?
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Arrey I just told to make fun of you. 
Ishani(seeing him a child look cried well and seeing him cutely):Do you think its making fun on me. I was feeling so much hurt in it.What do you think that I won't be possessive on you?(she cried more well like a child).
Ranveer(admiring her cuteness while she is crying like a cute child going near her and lovingly held her cheeks with his hands):Ishani come on now I know you are possessive on me and I am too so much possessive on you. you only know asked me divorce and all what did you think that Ranveer can be without you?(he wiped her tears).
Ishani(cutely seeing him):If I tell means you too will give divorce to me. In anger I said why I should not get anger? Only you will have rights to be angry on me?
Ranveer(with a smile putting his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him):you can be angry on me or you can scold me even you can beat me as much as you want but never mistrust me Ishani I was so much hurt in that only. 
Ishani(seeing him with a worried face held his cheeks):Sorry for everything I should have not left you and gone to Baroda.
Ranveer:hmm you gone from me after coming from the police station I was wandering in bus stands and railway station and all to find you. you know how that moment was it was like my heart will stop at any moment. 
Ishani(seeing him with moist eyes):Then you came to me know? then too I behaved worst and then Rohit did the accident to you.Sorry for the pain I gave you, you told me many times about Rohit but I was only not hearing it. (she started to cry well again like a child).
Ranveer(held her cheek well):See you did hear me that time too.you gave the respect for your husband for you only I came to Baroda office now I sold that office too and in that office when I told you to wear Chudidar you did it know? then you came with me and you heard all my words Ishani so come on forget it. 
Ishani(cutely with tears eyes):Who is Regina?
Ranveer(smiling seeing her):hmm she is the one who did all the arrangements of this room. She was a event management company owner just to make fun of you I made her as my girl friend. 
Ishani(pushed him well from her);This is how you are always? you will keep on making fun of me know? Do you know how much I cried yesterday night and all. 
Ranveer(came close to her and standing facing her):Arrey to give this surprise only I didn't stop you when you were laying in the floor and even I acted like I didn't mind you.Now are you happy in this arrangement?
Ishani(saw the whole room and saw Ranveer and cutely shook her head as yes): haan 
Ranveer(seeing her smile less face):Arrey smile and tell. 
Ishani:(seeing him with a cute look):Ask sorry to me and then let me smile. 
Ranveer:For what sorry?
Ishani:For making me cry for two days and hurting me by giving divorce papers..
Ranveer:(with a fun fighting mode):Oh really?Then you also ask sorry for mistrusting me and then let me ask sorry to you. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and wiping her tears):Tk let me ask sorry for the wrong I did and you too should ask sorry next to me. 
Ranveer(smiling and shaking his head as okay): hmm okay come on catch your ears and then tell what all mistake you did and ask sorry to me. 
Ishani(seeing him with a little child look and held her ears with her both the hands and seeing Ranveer);Sorry for mistrusting you seeing that DNA video. Sorry for trusting that you only have done DNA test for you and Raagini. Sorry to leave the house on that day before you come home. Sorry for going to Baroda and separating you from Raagini for 4 months. Sorry for sending you out of the house when you came to Baroda. Sorry to behave rude to you in Baroda and the way I talked harsh to you. Sorry to make you jealous by dancing with Rohit.And sorry to tell you to Divorce me and tell you that you are mistrusting me and asking you to be without controlling me and be without possessiveness on me.(with a worried face):And really really sorry for making that Rohit go to the extreme of making accident to you and really sorry for the pain you got because of me. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile went close to her and made her to take her hands from her ears and seeing her with love): Ishani now its my turn(he held his ears with his hand and seeing Ishani cutely);Ishani Sorry to make you jealous by being close to Sweta. Sorry to make you be away from me when I was injured in my hand and leg without allowing you to do your wife duty. Sorry for insulting you by making servant to do my works during my injury. Sorry to take you to the level of making you fall in my feet. Sorry to give you Divorce and hurt you with my harsh words. Sorry to run away from you when you came close to me to prevent me from becoming possessive due to your closeness. sorry to make you cry for these two days actually I was okay with you on the day you came to our office itself but to make our life okay again I just thought to make it on our wedding anniversary and again sorry to make you jealous by Regina let me tell you that she was a event manager only (giving a smile to her):Now tell me can we start a beautiful romantic life again?
Ishani saw him with a smile came close to him and she held his hand in his ears and took the hands from his ears and smiled to him and cutely shook her head as yes to him were Ranveer too smiled to her and he came close to her and putting his hand behind her pulled her close to him. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute anger showing his cheek):How this lip mark came?
Ranveer:To make you feel jealous only I did it.(taking his one hand from her and took his hand to his coat pocket and took the lipstick and showing her):I only made this lipstick mark by myself.(he again put the lipstick in his coat pocket and saw her) 
Ishani(cutely hit his shoulders and smiled to him):tum bi na you are a impossible man Ranveer. 
Ranveer:hmm of course but I will be a possible man to you.(he went close to her and lovingly hit her forehead with his forehead)
Ishani(too hitting her forehead with his forehead and in a husky tone):Sorry for everything. 
Ranveer: I am too sorry for behaving rude to you. 
Ishani:hmm its okay.
Ranveer:Tk enough now we were separated and a bad time came in our life and we got back together again so here after we no need to talk those hard times okay. now we are together and here after we should never think to leave each other. 
Ishani(cutely): hmm I will never ever think to leave you and I trust you so much . 
Ranveer: Haan me to let us start a good life again don't want to talk the old things. 
Ishani:(smiling to him): hmm tk
Ranveer(lovingly in a husky tone):Happy wedding anniversary..
Ishani(seeing him and taking her forehead from his forehead): hmm thank you. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a questioning face): Arrey for me too wedding anniversary only wish me. 
Ishani(shaking her head as no):No way you made me to long for you after coming from Baroda know and you made me cry in these two days know? so its my penalty that I won't wish you for wedding anniversary this year. 
Ranveer(leaving her slowly from his grip):Really?
Ishani: Haan really..(she got back to a cute romantic argument).
Ranveer:Tk let me accept this penalty but I will break this penalty soon and I will make you to tell me wedding anniversary wishes. 
Ishani:Let me see. 
Ranveer: hmm you will see it soon now come on..(he held her hand and was about to make her walk).
Ishani:Where?
Ranveer(smiling to her): Inside the room(he took her inside the room and making her stand near the bed and hugged her from behind and keeping his chin in her shoulders):How is the room arrangement?
Ishani(with a smile): hmm very nice Ranveer you have done it so well. 
Ranveer(leaving her and he turned her to him and saw her with a smile and he held her hand and seeing her with a cute smile): Ishani I love you so much I never know to be angry on you or never have the guts to lose you in my life. Without Ishani Ranveer is nothing. 
Ishani(cutely seeing him): I love you too.
Ranveer:Tk now for our wedding anniversary I need to gives you some gifts know close your eyes. 
Ishani smiling to him closed her eyes were Ranveer smiled seeing her and he rubbed his cheek that was having lip stick and then he put his hand inside his coat pocket and he took Mangalsutra and saw Ishani with a smile and he held both the ends of the Mangalsutra and he took it to Ishani's neck and he put it in her neck and he was hooking it were Ishani feeling something in her neck opened her eyes and she saw her neck were now Ranveer took his hand after hooking it and seeing her Mangalsutra in her neck she had a emotional face and she saw Ranveer. 
Ishani:you had my Mangalsutra safely?
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes with a smile):This is the very important element of our love Ishani then how will I lose it. In anger I told it won't be needed to you but I was having it safely only.4 years back I made you wear this during our marriage and made you my wife and in this wedding anniversary I am giving it to you. 
Ishani smiled with a emotional face to him were Ranveer put his hand inside his coat pocket and he took a Sindoor box and he opened it and the he took the Sindoor in his finger and he took his hand to her Forehead and he filled her forehead with Sindoor were Ishani felt the moment with love and she closed her eyes and opened her eyes with a new opening for their life too.Ranveer closed the sindoor box and kept it back in his coat and smiled to her. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a smile): Thanks for giving back My Mangalsutra Sindoor back.
Ranveer(going to her and lovingly putting his hand behind her and pulled her close to him): no need to tell thanks to me because I am your husband and I am doing my duty. 
Ishani(seeing him with a guilty face):Sorry to remove my Mangalsutra and leave the home sorry here after I will never think to remove it. 
Ranveer(pulled her more close and in playful tone going near her ears in a husky voice):okay but you need to remove it sometimes when your husband is getting disturbed to romance you in bed. 
Ishani(cutely hit his shoulders): Naught wala..
Ranveer(smiled to her):Tk come..(leaving her slowly and he held her hand and then took her to a table were there were gift boxes that were surrounded by yellow rose petals. 
Ranveer(with a smile took a gift box and he gave it to her):My gift for you for our wedding anniversary. 
Ishani(with a smile got it from him and seeing him):Can I open it?
Ranveer:Of course darling you can. 
Ishani giving a smile to him started to unwrap the gift were taking few minutes she unwrapped the gift wrapper were there was a box and Ishani opened the box were there was a beautiful Saree with a blouse for it was there. Ishani touching the Saree with a smile and she saw Ranveer were Ranveer cutely asked how is it by raising his eye brows cutely. 
Ishani(with a love smile): hmm its so nice..
Ranveer:Okay wear this tomorrow okay?
Ishani(shook her head as yes): hmm okay. 
Ranveer(he took the next gift box and he gave it to her):hmm this is my special gift to you and I very well know there will be tonnes and tonnes of happiness in your face seeing it. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute smile):hmm I know your gifts will make me so happy always.
she got the gift from him and she started to unwrap the gift wrapper were there was a small rectangular box seeing it she opened the box were there was full of small papers were she started to take the papers out of the box and keep it in the table
were Ranveer was waiting for the reaction of Ishani after seeing the gift were Ishani completely took the small bits papers and then she saw a photo frame showing its back to her were she took the photo out of the box and then she turned the photo and saw the photo were there was a emotional and happy smile were she really didn't expect this gift from Ranveer were it was their marriage image and their photo that exactly depicted their mood on their marriage date were the photo frame was...

To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wooow marvelous episode didu...the photo frame is also so lovely... Loved that moment when Ishaani completely froze seeing Ranveer's surprise... Loved this part frm the core... Pls update next part soon enough
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Rocking episode
Loved ishani to the core when she said Ranveer that her right as a wife
She said to Ranveer i m possessive on u
Love every bit of their conversation
The gift ranveer give to ishani
So everything is come back to normal in ishveer life
Waiting for romance
Take care
Update soon
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
Thank you for such an amazing episode. Ishveer are awesome n the update. Their confessions are gorgeous. I am so happy that all their misunderstandings are resolved.
Let's see what will happen next.
Eagerly waiting for the update.
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
Mind blowing episode.
I really enjoyed well to the core.
Thanks a lot for your story.
Ranveer gift is so touchy and emotional.
Have to wait for Ishani surprise and gift for Ranveer.
Waiting for the next.
Update soon.
Stay blessed