Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sakshi, in my opinion Raagini can go with Ishveer. I am for the 1st track. I want long holidays of Ishveer.
But it's up to you, dear. Do as you wish.
Update soon
Edited by anaptiras - 7 years ago
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

1st one.. I go for first one.. 1 week.. :)

Just 1 request di..
Plss don't make many disturbances.. 😃
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Just 1 request di..
Plss don't make many disturbances.. 😃

Gudiya i m also with 1st one
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi, Sakshi!!
i want to go with first choice..😊😊😊
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi I like both the sequence go with ur wish
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi sakshi.according to your story ishveer never make love in front of ragini even they dont kiss in front of her.now they are again going to their honeymoon so how will they make love in front of ragini.instead of that i think they can go for three days.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 467
Ranveer came to their room with Raagini in his hand and he made Raagini to sit in the bed were cutie pie sat in the bed cutely and smiled to Ranveer. Ranveer smiling to Raagini sat next to her in the bed. He thought about the way Ishani took his side in front of Devarsh.
Ranveer(in thoughts):This Devarsh only was the person once in whose hand I gave money for the expenses of Ishani's family when Ishani went to jail leaving me. And when I came to know that Devarsh was not giving the money to Ishani's family and he is using for his own expenses I went to him and asked about it to him and he started to fight with me and he called me a drivers son. (with a smile in thoughts):But now today also Devarsh called me servant but my Ishani took my side she is proud to be this servant's wife too. When Ishani is in my side I will fight with this whole world for sure..(he took a deep breath and thought about Ishani coming up and in thoughts): My queen is coming here only know?(he immediately saw Raagini who was resting her head in his stomach and sitting comfortable in his closeness were he had a smile seeing it and in a lovable tone):Raagini..
Raagini(took her head and seeing Ranveer): hmm Papa..
Ranveer: Now we need to select nayi Mama know?
Raagini(shaking her head as yes): Haan Nayi Mama..
Ranveer: hmm okay(he immediately put his hand inside his coat and he took the photos and he started to show it to Raagini one by one).
As Ranveer and Raagini were seeing the photos were Ranveer was discussing about each photos to Raagini were Raagini too smiled and was shaking her head as no for few photos cutely. Ishani came in the corridor and she came to entrance of their room and she saw Ranveer and Raagini seeing the photos.Ishani saw it with a anger were..
Ranveer(showing a photo):This girl is good know baby?
Raagini(touching the photo with her little hand):hmm 
Ranveer: hmm perfect she can be new Mama hain na?
Raagini(smiled to him): mmm
Ishani entered the room with anger hearing the word new Mama with a anger walk she came and stood near the bed. 
Ishani(in a bit anger controlling tone):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani and smiling cutely): Mama(she got the photo that was in Ranveer's hand and she showed it to Ishani): Mama aye Nayi Mama.
Ishani(seeing the girl in photo with anger she got the photo from Raagini's hand and she dropped it in the bed and she took Raagini from the bed and kept her in her embrace):Raagini there is no one called Nayi Mama got that sirf Mama hain tumhari Mama mein hu.
Raagini(hearing it): hmm Mama.
Ishani(shook her head as okay to Raagini and then saw Ranveer who was sitting with a silent face were in a anger tone):Mr. RV If you want another girl in life just try to get a new girl in life but never ever try to show my beti a new mother okay?
Ranveer(seeing her with a calm eyes): See she is my beti too now why are you getting tensed? when a new girl comes in Raagini too need to get adopted to her know?So only I selected the girl with her help.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a hurt eyes and controlling her anger):you selected it know?Let me take Raagini now..(she held Raagini well and she walked towards the sofa and she sat well in the sofa and made Raagini to sit in her lap and she started to talk to Raagini).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's face that was red in anger that she is controlling as Raagini is with them and smiling in thoughts): hmm bahut cute hain tum Ishani. But there is no other way you need to bear it baby..(he took the photo that Raagini and he selected and he turned the photo back and he took the phone from his pocket and he dialed to Rishab and he kept the phone in his ears and he waited for the call to be picked and when Rishab picked the call):Hello Rishab..
Rishab:yes tell me sir..
RV:Actually you gave me photos know?
Rishab:Yes sir you asked for the modern girls who are owners of the event management in the market and I too got their photos and gave it to you. Have you selected who you want to make the event ready for you. I have their catalog number in my phone files If you see the catalog number behind the photo and tell me let me tell about her details.
RV: (seeing the number behind the photo and then seeing Ishani who was playing with Raagini and in a loud tone): hmm yes I like this girl she is looking so modern and she is up to today's trend so I wish she will full fill all my want. 
Rishab:yes sure sir her number is?
RV:hmm 7.
Rishab: hmm okay wait a while sir..
RV: hmm
Rishab(took his phone from the ears and he hit the file in his phone and he scrolled the pages in it and he came to number 7 and then he got the details about that girl and the other details about her and then keeping the phone in his ears back):Sir her name is Regina Joseph.She is the owner of RJ event management company and she is very young girl in the event management field today in Mumbai sir. Who ever comes to her for planning an event she used to head the plan and she herself used to plan the event and execute the plan and she will give the satisfaction to the customers and her employees too used to work with dedication. They have planned many marriages too sir..
RV:hmm nice name Regina and okay okay enough of these details(he saw Ishani who was seeing Ranveer with a worried face and as soon as he saw she turned her face to other side were he seeing it with a silent face and in the phone): hmm even I too want that only from her I want complete satisfaction.
Rishab: hmm you will sir..Can I book her appointment sir..
RV: yes see to that she is meeting me tomorrow evening in my home.
Rishab: Okay sir I have her contact number let me call her and then fix the appointment.
RV: hmm okay(he cut the call and then he dropped the phone in the bed and he saw Regina's photo with a smile).
Ishani hearing all these conversation getting to know about Regina and Ranveer's meeting with her saw Ranveer with anger were Ranveer having Regina's photo in one hand and he took the other photos in other hand and he got up from the bed and he started to walk towards his cupboard and he kept the other photos inside the cupboard and he closed the cupboard and then he saw Regina's photo with a smiling face and he kept the photo of Regina inside his cupboard and he took the dresses for him to change and he closed the cupboard and he entered the washroom were as soon as he gone inside Ishani's eyes started to shed tears like anything were she was not able to control it were cutie pie seeing Ishani crying immediately touched Ishani's cheeks and she wiped her tears. 
Raagini:Naa Mama Naa..
Ishani(seeing Raagini near her she wiped her tears and gave a made up smile to Raagini):Sorry Baby Mama was not able to control the tears (she smiled well again):Mama will not cry when you are near me. please give me a hug..
Raagini(cutely smiling to Ishani): huggie..
Ishani shook her head as yes were Raagini cutely moved herself and she lovingly hugged Ishani with a smile were Ishani too hugged Raagini were the way Ranveer was looking for a girl made her eyes have tears again were she heard the door open in washroom she immediately wiped her tears and hugged Raagini too were Ranveer came out of the washroom and he saw Ishani and then he came and sat in the sofa next to her. 
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani(made Raagini to come out of the hug and made her to sit in her lap and seeing Ranveer): Haan 
Ranveer(with a smile):Thanks for understanding that you got to know right? that I can't be changing for you all the time. Now I am so relaxed because I am not possessive on you or I am not controlling you I am happy Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing him with a worried face): hmm
Ranveer(smiling to her):Tk Ishani let me go and be in study room for sometime and then come okay?
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer got up and he caressed Raagini's hair with a smile and he started to walk out of the room. Ishani took Raagini and she got up and made Raagini sit in the floor and she went and took her toys and she gave it to Raagini for playing were cutie pie too started to play with the toys. Ishani went and sat in the bed with a worried face for the way Ranveer is behaving to her. The time started to move were it was almost 8.30 were Raagini seeing Ishani who was sitting in the bed resting her head in the head rest and she got up leaving her toy car in the floor and she came to Ishani. 
Raagini(cutely touching Ishani's knees): Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Haan kya hua Baby?
Raagini(showing her stomach to Ishani): Mama kana..
Ishani(with a smile):Feeling hungry tk ek minute(she got up and she went to the tea poi and took her phone and she dialed to Mala and she waited of the call to be picked and when Mala picked the call): Hello Mala can you bring Raagini's dinner and then Ranveer's dinner to our room. 
Mala: Haan Bhabhi let me but for you dinner?
Ishani:Now bring for them alone I am not feeling hungry now and then when I am feeling hungry let me come down and have my dinner. 
Mala:Tk Bhabhi..
Ishani cut the call and took Raagini in her hand and she made cutie pie to sit in the sofa and she cleared Raagini's toys that were in the floor and she kept it in the toys basket and Ishani too sat next to Raagini were after few minutes Mala came with dinner for both Raagini and Ranveer and then keeping the dinner in the tea poi she giving a smile to Ishani were Ishani too gave a light smile to her and she she started to leave the room. Ishani took the food of Raagini and she started to feed Raagini were cutie pie started to have it quick as she was feeling hungry as Raagini was having the dinner Ranveer came back to their room and when he was about to enter the room he saw Raagini having her dinner from Ishani's hand and he had a smile and then he entered the room and he went and sat in the bed. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie having food..
Raagini(shaking her head as yes with a smile): hmm Haan Papa..
Ranveer smiled to her were Ishani was feeding Raagini and then in the next few seconds she feed Raagini her last mouth of food and then she took Raagini into washroom and she washed her mouth and then her hands and then she came out of the washroom and she opened her cupboard and took night dress of Raagini and she entered the washroom and changed Raagini's diaper and her dresses too and she brought Raagini out of the washroom and she came and sat in the bed beside Ranveer and made Raagini to be comfortable in her lap. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her): hmm
Ishani:Dinner is there for you have it..
Ranveer(seeing the dinner and then her):For me only dinner is there okay..(he got up and went and sat in the sofa and he started to have the dinner).
Ishani seeing Raagini and made her to hug her and then she started to caress her back to make her sleep were the time ran and Ranveer finished his dinner and then he got up and went to washroom and washed his hands and he came out and he came and sat in the bed were when Ishani saw Raagini she was sleeping so well were Ishani laid Raagini in the bed and she took the pillow and kept it other side of her were one side Ranveer was sitting. Ishani walked to the tea poi and took the empty plates and then she started to walk out of the room to drop it in the kitchen for washing. Ranveer getting Ishani went out got up and went to his cupboard and he opened the cupboard and he took the photo of Regina and then he came and sat in the bed. 
Ranveer(Seeing Regina's photo): hmm she is the one going to make the arrangements for the surprise I am going to give to Ishani on our special day but according to Ishani she is my new girl friend. (she had a smile): hmm anyways Ishani bear me for 2 more days..
He waited for Ishani to come were after few minutes Ishani entered the room were Ranveer sat like he is seeing Regina's photo and smiling to himself and Ishani seeing it with a worried face and she closed the door and locked it and then she went to the cupboard and opening it she took her night dresses and she entered the washroom and then after few minutes she came out of the washroom were still now Ranveer was sitting in the bed seeing Regina's photo only were she came to the bed and she took a pillow and then bed sheet and then she walked and she spread the bed sheet in the floor and she put the pillow on it and she laid in the bed floor.
Ranveer(seeing it): Ishani why are you laying in the floor?
Ishani(turning to him and giving a fade smile): Its okay I am feeling comfortable here. 
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay): hmm If you feel okay I am too okay. (he got up and went and opened his cupboard and he kept Regina's photo in the cupboard and he closed and he came and turned off the lights of the room and he laid in the bed beside Raagini and he started to sleep well).
Ishani too was worried for the way Ranveer is doing everything for the words she said to him in Baroda cried for some time were after few hours she too without to her control started to sleep well. 
NEXT DAY MORNING(DAY 1)
As the sun rays entered the room Ishani got up from her sleep were she got up and sat in the floor with a irritated face and she saw the bed were Raagini was sleeping so well and she saw for Ranveer. 
Ishani:(to herself):Ranveer..(she saw the washroom were the door of washroom was open and she saw their room door were the door of the room was just closed and the lock was not made and thinking about Ranveer selecting for a girl and to herself):Why he need to tell me and all? He got a new girl know?(she had tears in her eyes were she saw Ranveer's photo in lamp table and she took his photo and seeing him): How dare you? you are seeing other girl why are you doing like this and hurting me?(she cried well were the tears fell in Ranveer's photo were seeing it Ishani wiped her tears and then wiped the tear drop in Ranveer's photo):Don't want my sadness to affect you..(she made sure she wiped the tear drop well in the Ranveer's photo and she kept the photo in the lamp table and she got up and she took the pillow and the bed sheet and dropped it in the bed and she walked to the cupboard and she took the dresses and towel and she entered the washroom to get ready).
RV OFFICE..
RV was setting in his cabin in his RV attire and seeing Rishab who was in front of him he gave the photos that Rishab has given him yesterday. 
RV:fine you made appointment for me to meet Ms. Regina Joseph.
Rishab:yes sir I called her yesterday and I told about you and she has know you very well and she said she will do the event management for you and I gave her your home address and I told her to meet you by today evening 6 o clock.
RV: hmm very good Rishab fine I have seen her photo know let me see to her and her photo is too in the photo bunch I gave you now. 
Rishab: Haan Okay sir let me go back to my work sir..
RV: haan okay..(he gave a formal smile to Rishab and he started to work).
Ishani's routine too was started as soon as Raagini wake up were Ishani had her food so less due to the pain she was undergoing in her heart were she now thought about the meeting Ranveer is going to make today with Regina and she was feeling so much even though she was smiling for Raagini's sake her heart was only on Ranveer were the time was running at its speed were the day came to its evening 5.30 were Ranveer came back to home were he didn't see anyone in hall and he walked up stairs and he walked in the corridor and then he came to their room were Raagini was sitting in her swing and the TV was running and she was watching it with a smile in her face. 
Ranveer(coming and seeing Raagini):Raagini Mama kaha hain?
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and smiling well): Papa(she showed the washroom):Mama..
Ranveer took a relief breath and he saw the washroom were in the next few minutes Ishani came out of the washroom and she saw Ranveer with a silent face. Ranveer gave her a light smile were Ishani too gave a made up smile and she went and sat in the bed. Ranveer saw her with a silent face and he went and sat in the sofa were that was the time his phone rang were he took his phone from his pocket and he saw the number and getting its new number and thinking it would be Regina and he picked the call.
Ranveer: hello. 
Regina:hello sir I am Regina Joseph RJ Even Management company owner I am speaking to Mr. RV right?
Ranveer(with a smile):Haan Regina its me only and you no need to be formal you can call me Ranveer.
Ishani saw Ranveer with a painful eyes for Ranveer allowing the new girl to call him Ranveer were she controlled her and she sat with a silent face.
Regina(with a smile): hmm nice name Ranveer by the by I am on the way to RV mansion I will be reaching by next 10 minutes.
Ranveer: Haan show your card to my security he will leave you inside and then you come to the hall let me tell someone to bring you to my room. 
Regina: hmm okay Ranveer(she cut the call).
Ishani saw Ranveer with a hurt face were she was not able to bear it at all were Ranveer was acting like he was so happy and he was kept on smiling to himself. He took his phone and he called to Mala and he waited for the call to be picked up. 
Mala(picking the call): Hello Bhaiya
Ranveer(with a smile):Mala My close friend Regina will be coming now she will be so beautiful so when she comes asking for me to the hall please bring her to my room.She will come in next 5 minutes.
Mala:Tk Bhaiya..
Ranveer: hmm(he cut the call and he saw Raagini and got up and coming to her):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing TV and then seeing Ranveer): Papa
Ranveer:Shall we turn off the TV?
Raagini without understanding shook her head as yes were Ranveer took the remote of the TV from the bed and he turned off the TV were cutie pie stayed silent seeing the turned off TV.Ranveer keeping the remote back in the bed and he took Raagini from the swing and made her to sit in the floor and took her toys and gave it to Raagini to play were cutie pie started to play well. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): Baby now papa's friend is going to come and Papa want to talk to her and so only Papa turned off the TV okay play with toys..
Raagini shook her head as okay and she was playing with the toys were Ishani was seeing the way Ranveer was happy. 
Ishani(in thoughts): I think this time Ranveer is not playing with me he has really decided to go to other woman. I can't take this Ranveer I am getting hurt so much. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Ranveer is making Ishaani jealous... That's great...the way Ranveer told Raagini about the new mom, that really made Ishaani to fume in anger...too much fun Ranveer is having... But Ishaani doesn't knw that he's making a surprise for her...upcoming episodes will b more cool...b safe & stay healthy didu
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 468
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
Nirbhay driving his car entered Rithika's house and he parked the car in the parking and he got down from the car and he locked the car and he saw the whole house. 
Nirbhay(in thoughts):As Rithika told I came here but I wish that she should accepted me I don't know what is stopping her from accepting my relationship but what ever Problem is with Rithika I will accept her with whole heart and I will try my best to bring her out of the problem. (he made sure his decision before hearing Rithika's problem and he walked towards her house were he came to the entrance of the house and were he saw Rithika sitting in the sofa of the hall wearing a t-shirt and pant and seeing her phone smiling seeing her he entered the house and he came and stood in front of her):Rithika..
Rithika(taking her eyes from the phone and seeing Nirbhay and giving a light smile to him): you came fine what would you like to have?Hot or cold?
Nirbhay; I don't want anything now come on tell me what is in your heart?
Rithika(got up and kept her phone in the tea poi and seeing him):Are you ready to hear the whole truth of mine?
Nirbhay(shaking his head as yes):I am ready to accept you with whole heart then there is no problem in hearing what your whole truth is come on tell me?
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay and then seeing the floor and she raised her head and seeing Nirbhay):Nirbhay I know you have changed a lot and I am too sure that I have changed and everything is because of Ishani only. She only thought both of us what is life and what is called relationships. I was a evil woman who was wanting to revenge Ranveer and Ishani and you too have seen me like that only. (seeing him with a emotional face):But I am not like that I really don't get why I did all those things in my life. Some Shaitan has came to my mind I think. From small till I complete my education and I took up my father's business I was so good only then my father saw a groom for me to get married and it was none other person it was Ranveer. I too saw him and as per my father's wish I was ready to get married to him and that time only Ishani too was going to get married to Chiraag but I came to know about that Chiraag's character he is a womanizer and a man who can go to any level to get money and Ranveer warned many times to Ishani to not get married to Chiraag but Ishani was firm in marrying him and I too got to know about Chiraag's reality and I too wished that Ishani should not marry Chiraag and as Ishani's family lost their property completely Chiraag as there is no money with Ishani on the date of marriage was not ready to marry Ishani so I too knowing this truth as I over heard Ranveer and Chiraag talking stopped my marriage with Ranveer and told Ranveer to get married to Ishani. (with a smile): I was really happy for Ranveer getting his childhood love as his wife. Then I was a good friend to them only and I loved Ishani's brother Sharman too and I was ready to marry him but that Chiraag..(she had a ashamed face and she lowered her face and she started to cry).
Nirbhay(hearing it with a silent face seeing her crying went close to her and he held her shoulders):Rithika control yourself. what happen to you with Chiraag?
Rithika(raised her head and seeing Nirbhay):Wo Chiraag..(she cried ever more).
Nirbhay(held her cheeks with his both hands and wiped her tears and smiled to her): hmm tell me without crying what that Chiraag did?
Rithika(with a worried face and voice):when I went to a party that Chiraag mixing some medicine in drink and made a server to serve it to me and I too drank it and when I was unconscious he took me to hotel room and then he ...he..
Nirbhay(hearing it): hmm tell me..
Rithika:He used me and he got my respect from me. 
Nirbhay was shell shocked to hear it were he never ever thought that Rithika could be having this much dark past in her life. 
RV MANSION..
Regina entered the RV mansion hall and she saw the whole house a glance and not finding anyone in the hall and before she could call for some one Mala who was sitting in the chair of dinning table waiting for Regina as RV said seeing the girl in the entrance of the house she got up from the chair and she came towards Regina. 
Mala(coming and standing close to Regina): you have come to see Ranveer Bhaiya?
Regina(giving a smile to her): Haan can I see him?
Mala:Haan..come with me..
Regina shook her head as okay to Mala were Mala started to walk were Regina too followed her they started to climb the stairs and they walked in the corridor were Mala brought Regina to Ranveer's room.Mala showed the room were Regina shaking her head as okay and she entered the room were Mala started to move from there. 
Regina(standing in the entrance of the room):Mr. Ranveer..
Ishani sitting in the bed still hearing Ranveer's name saw the entrance of the room were the girl who was standing in the entrance was looking pretty in her looks were she was wearing a short dress that was exposing her knees and legs well and she was wearing a handbag in her shoulders. Ishani got to know its Regina for sure and she saw Ranveer now were Ranveer sitting in the sofa hearing his name with a smile got up from the sofa and he went to the room entrance and saw Regina. 
Ranveer(giving a smile to her): By the by you are?
Regina(with a smile):Regina Joseph..
Ranveer:Nice name(he gave his hand to her):Me Ranveer Vaghela..
Regina(giving her hand to Ranveer and shaking her hands to him): Nice meeting you. 
Ranveer: hmm please come in(he showed her the way to enter).
Regina came in were Ranveer too came behind her and he showed the sofa to her were Regina sat in the sofa and Ranveer sat in the same sofa leaving some distance between them. 
Regina(seeing Raagini who was playing in the floor with toys):This cute baby is?
Ranveer(with a smile): My daughter..(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(taking her eyes from the doll and seeing Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer(smiling to her and showing Regina):Tell hi to Auntry
Raagini(seeing Regina and smiling well): Nayi Mama..
Ranveer(got caught well with Regina and in thoughts): Oh how I forgot this yesterday to make Ishani jealous I showed Regina photo and told her as new mother to Raagini now she identified Regina and called her as new mother.
Regina(hearing Raagini calling her Nayi Mama):Kya Nayi Mama?
Ranveer(before this matter becomes big seeing Regina):Regina ek minute..(showing Ishani):She is Ishani Vaghela my wife.
Regina(with a smile seeing Ishani):hello Ishani.
Ishani(giving a made up smile to her): hello..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani can you get something for Regina to drink?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a anger look in thoughts): More than being in this room and seeing you both together and seeing Raagini calling her Nayi Mama let me go out itself..(seeing Ranveer): Let me send it through Mala..
Ranveer: Yes please..(he gave a smile to her).
Ishani got up from the bed and she came and took Raagini who was seeing Regina and Ranveer innocently and Ishani started to walk out of the room having Raagini in her hand and she started to walk in the corridor fast having the worried face for the way Ranveer is behaving to her. 
Ranveer(as soon as Ishani went seeing Regina):Regina sorry actually don't know why my daughter called you like that..
Regina(giving a smile): Its okay Ranveer she is child what is a big deal in it.Tk Rishab told me that you want me to arrange for a event for you.What event it is? marriage or any other ceremony?
Ranveer: Nothing big I have booked for a room in Hotel Sahara and its a two bedroom suite you need to design that room in the way I am telling you. I want that room ready by tomorrow night 11.30 you could start the work by tomorrow night too but I want it ready by exactly 11.30 in the night as by 12 o clock I want to give surprise to my wife so now you don't tell anything detailed to her
Regina(giving a smile to Ranveer): hmm okay I won't tell her.
Ranveer:I too will come to that hotel when you start the work and I will tell the way the room should be designed.
Regina:Hmm fine I can make it but tell me how you want the room to be?Have you seen the room?
Ranveer: Haan I have seen yesterday only and I booked the room.
Regina:Tk tell me how the room should look and what things you need to decorate the room so that only I can know what are all the things I can order.
Ranveer: Okay let me tell.. 
He started to narrate to her how the room should be looking by tomorrow night were Regina started to hear it with a conscious face.She opened her hand bag and she took the notepad and started to note down the items that were need for the arrangements Ranveer is telling were he finished what all he need to tell in next 20 minutes. 
Regina(closing the notepad after nothing down and putting it in the bag and seeing Ranveer with a smile):Okay Ranveer I am okay with it and I noted down the things needed too let me buy the things and with my team let me come to Hotel Sahara by tomorrow night 9 o clock. I think it will take just two hours to make the arrangements you said. By 11.30 in the night the room will be ready with you with all the arrangements you said to me. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): hmm okay what is the payment?
Regina:its just a room arrangement and including the things that we will bring to arrange the room I need exactly 15000/- 
Ranveer:Let me give Cheque to you by the by cheque to me made in your name only know?
Regina:yes Ranveer.
Ranveer: hmm okay wait a while..(he got up and went to his cupboard and taking his cheque book and closing the cupboard and then taking the pen from his pocket and then he kept the cheque book in the table and he started to write the cheque to Regina).
Ishani entered the room having tray with coffee cup in her hand and having Raagini in other hand and she gave a smile to Regina were Regina too smiled to her and Ishani kept the tray in the tea poi. 
Ishani:Take you coffee..
Regina(with a smile to Ishani):Thank you(she took the coffee cup and started to sip it).
Ranveer(writing the cheque and closing the cheque book and then putting the pen in this pocket and then seeing Ishani):you told Mala will come to serve?
Ishani(seeing him a stammering look):Wo Mala is having some work so only I came.
Ranveer:hmm okay(he gave the cheque to Regina): Have it Regina your payment. 
Regina(getting it with a smile and finishing the coffee and she got up and putting the cheque in her bag and seeing Ranveer and making sure Ishani should not get to know the surprise):Okay Ranveer I will do what you said. 
Ranveer: hmm what I need is satisfaction I want my wants to be satisfied well. 
Ishani saw the way Ranveer was going to go to other girl and she was hurt to the extreme she can were she was getting jealous seeing both Regina and Ranveer smiling and talking to each other were cutie pie stayed silent were she didn't know what is happening in their house. 
Regina(smiling to Ranveer):Everything will go well Ranveer My happiness is in customers satisfaction only so I am sure you will be completely satisfied tomorrow night. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): hmm okay.
Regina:let me leave now..
Ranveer: haan sure
Regina giving a smile to Ishani and signing she will leave were Ishani too shook her head as okay and when Regina was about to leave the room..
Ranveer(seeing her):Regina
Regina(hearing Ranveer's voice stopped and seeing him): yes Ranveer.
Ranveer:(seeing Regina):Don't forget that the hotel name is (making sure Ishani is hearing):Hotel Sahara opposite to domestic airport and then room number is 509 in 5th floor. If you tell my name in reception they will direct you. Come with the things I said. 
Regina(giving a smile and head shake to Ranveer): yes Mr. Ranveer all you want will be there for you tomorrow night.(giving a smile Regina started to move from there).
Ranveer(had a happy smile and seeing Raagini):Cutie pie Papa is going to so much happy tomorrow midnight(seeing Ishani a glance): Because I am going to get what I want..(he smiled to Ishani and he started to walk out of the room).
Ishani had tears in her eyes were she managed it and she took Raagini to the swing and she made her to sit in the swing and she turned on the TV for Raagini were Raagini seeing Pogo channel hit the swing with happiness and started to watch it were Ishani dropped the remote in the bed and she had a worried face thinking that Ranveer is seriously going to take a girl. 
Ishani(to herself):Ranveer has really seen a girl and they are going to spend a night tomorrow.The way they are talking is indicating that only. (wiping her tears with anger):Nahi Ranveer can't do this we are married and we both need to hold the trust between each other he can't go to other woman like this and he can't be with other woman.Let him come today night after Raagini sleeps let me talk to him.(she had a determined face).
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
Nirbhay(hearing what Rithika said):What?
Rithika(shook her head as yes): Haan then I and Ishani's brother Sharman were up to get married were that day I came to know that I am pregnant and to safeguard my respect I showed Sharman as my child's father but he refused and insulted me in front of the family and immediately I went and saw Chiraag too but he denied to marry me and he (cried so well now):simply said that he was having fun with me and in a argument with him I..
Nirbhay(hearing it with listening face): hmm you
Rithika:I pushed Chiraag from top of the hill and he too died and before I meet Chiraag and all these incident happen Chiraag has called to Ishani and he has told her that he will kill Ranveer as Ranveer was going in that way to his Diamond conference so Ishani too came looking up for Ranveer and as I killed Chiraag in that gap Ishani thought that Ranveer only killed Chiraag in the fight between them and she took up the blame and she went to jail by talking against Ranveer telling him that she has never loved him. In the shock that I am pregnant before marriage Papa too died and then Ranveer only took me to his home and as Ishani was in jail I stayed with Ranveer so to protect my respect and to get a father for my child I tried to get Ranveer as my husband. All of us thought that Ishani was dead and when Ishani's mother came to know that Ishani was alive I pushed Ishani's mother from the terrace and I killed her.
Nirbhay(in a shocked tone):what?
Rithika(shaking her head as yes): haan I killed her I was the culprit who can never be forgiven as I have took a mother from her child. Ishani would have cried a lot know?Even when she is thinking her mother even today too she will cry a lot know?.From small I have not even seen my mother's face more than me no one could know the pain of being without mother but I gave the same pain to Ishani also. I really don't know how she is able to forgive me but for that I myself can't forgive me till today.
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika's tears):Then what happened?
Rithika:I tried to get married to Ranveer in that I made all the wrong things to Ishani and when Ranveer came to know my truth and they send me to jail in that anger only I joined hands with you and did everything possible to make Ranveer and Ishani separate for that I used your lure on Ishani and making Naina to get more love on Ranveer by giving my ideas I myself showed the way for Naina to die.(wiping her tears and seeing Nirbhay's shocked face):Now tell me you want this Evil woman in your life?you want a killer as your wife? you want a woman who was used by other man?
Nirbhay saw her with a silent face were he didn't know what to tell to her and he started to walk out of the house. Rithika seeing Nirbhay's back had a worried face .
Rithika(giving a worried smile to herself): I know I am not fit to anyone's love.(giving a impossible head shake to herself she started to walk towards the stairs to go to her room).
RV mansion
The time was moving and the day came to night were they all came down to dinner and Ranveer had his dinner with all the family members were Ishani too feed Raagini her dinner and then she too had her dinner were before she finish her dinner Ranveer started to walk upstairs wishing good night to all were Ishani had her dinner quickly and she washed her hands and took Raagini and wishing good night to all she started to walk in the stairs and she walked in the corridor and she came to their room were now Ranveer was getting ready to sleep by arranging the bed. 
Ishani(came and stood near Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(turning to her): Haan Ishani. 
Ishani:Wo I want to talk to you
Ranveer(seeing Raagini who was laying in Ishani's shoulders and cutely moving her hand in Ishani's neck and cheek):Raagini is awake Is it any long conversation that I need to wait till Raagini sleeps or can we talk now?
Ishani:Let Raagini sleep let me talk..
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): hmm let me wait..(he sat in the bed and he rested his back in the head rest and took his phone and he started to play game).
Ishani too walked around the bed and she sat next to Ranveer and she made Raagini to lay well in her shoulders and she started to caress her back. There was pin drop silence in their room were Ishani finally made Raagini to sleep after 40 minutes and she made Raagini to lay in the bed between them and she saw Ranveer. 
Ranveer(who was playing in the phone till this time seeing Raagini sleeping in the bed and seeing Ishani):Tell me Ishani what you want to talk?(he kept his phone in the lamp table).
Ishani(seeing him with a worried face):Ranveer you have called that Regina know?
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): haan Ishani so sweet know she is? I like her so much. 
Ishani(was hurt seeing the way Ranveer was praising other girl to her and seeing him with a cute worried look):Ranveer you have decided to spend night with that girl?
Ranveer(seeing her with a shy smile): you got to know it(seeing her with a smiling face): Ishani forever I decided that I should not be possessive on you or controlling you and I said that I can't be changing often so even I told you know? that If I again come close to you I will again become possessive and controlling you and you won't like it and then(seeing her with a don't mind face):Now there is not tension Ishani that whether any man is coming behind you or not I am happy and (bit half laying and seeing her with a naughty face):How long I too can resist my feeling I too need some girl know to let out my body feeling so only now Regina I am happy when I am seeing her but let me make sure that I won't create any babies with her(seeing Ishani's face that was having a silent look): Tomorrow I will get her and I too will be satisfied. (cutely smiling to her):Enough of talking or you want to ask anything to me?
Ishani(broken hearing what Ranveer said she didn't even know what to talk next and seeing the way Ranveer was so happy in going to Regina shook her head as okay without seeing his eyes); Okay sleep well and enjoy your night with your girlfriend. 
Ranveer: hmm thank you(he smiled to her and he laid in the bed well and he showed his back to her).
Ishani started to cry silently were tears were rolling down in her cheeks like anything were without knowing what to do she got up from the bed and she took the pillow and she kept it next to Raagini and she took pillow and bed sheet for her and she spread it in the floor and putting the pillow in the bed sheet and she turned off the lights of the room and she laid in the floor were tears were coming in her eyes like anything. 
Ranveer(in thoughts): I know you were hurt know but don't worry tomorrow midnight will be a special day for us Ishani. How will this Ranveer go to other girl leaving you so I wish everything will be sorted out between us and we will start a beautiful romantic life once again(he had a smile to himself and he closed his eyes and he started to sleep)
Ishani cried silently almost till morning 4 o clock and she slept after it. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
amirthaa thumbnail
hai sakshi...
2 grt episodes...ranveer making ishani jealous...but he could hve adopted some othr means as dis will make any wife so much hurt...anyways she will know d truth tommorrow and lets see how will ranveer convince ishani...but ragini should never call regina naya mamma pls...waiting for tommorrow episode...on ur suggestion i wish to go for no.1