Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ZoyaZenin

Hi di. After long time i am commenting on ur updates, actually i was busy with my assignments so didn't get time to comment. But i used  to read each and every episode of urs. THey were all awesome. I liked the foolish excuses of Ranveer to be away from ishani. IShani's all surprise went in vain. Finally the melancholic period of ISHVEER life is over. And now they will start their beautiful happy wala life. Di, u are really an awesome writer. I must say u must publish this as a book, and i believe it will be liked by everyone. Love u di
Update soon!
Take care 

Hi Zoya
thanks for the comment
hmm okay dear work is more important than anything and glad you read
the episodes and glad you liked everything 
happy you liked the excuses of Ranveer and Ishani surprise too went in vain 
yes finally the melancholic period of Ishveer is over and now they will 
start their beautiful life and thanks for the compliement 
hmm not to that level of publishing and all dear 
love you too dear
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading 

Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
wow what a episode
i liked eveey bit of it 
only ishveer very nice
i know ranveer is planning for anniverssary
but how ishani forgetted that ????
ranveer making fun of ishani withiout her sense is very cute
hope they will be fine in two days
waiting for next 
bye 
take care and be safe
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

good that ishani asked ranveer openly instead of googling.finally ranveer confessed y he is behaving like this n y he is controlling himself,but loved ranveer saying that he will never lose interest in ishani.felt sad when ishani was forced to go back by ranveer.but then came d surprise twist at d end.ranveer isnt going to be like this 4ever.he is planning to surprise her on their special day.so sweet naughty ranveer.cant wait 4 that big day

Hi Jasmine 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Ishani asked Ranveer instead of google and finally 
Ranveer confessed why he is behaving like this and why he is controlling 
himself and glad you loved Ranveer saying that he will never lose interest in her 
hmm he send her out with forcing but he came up with teh surprise at the end 
he won't be like this always and he is planning for a surprise to her on their 
special day 
glad you liked his naughtiness 
hmm it will come soon 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hello Sakshi!!!
Like Ishveer confrontation. Ishaani says that Ranveer will regret about his indifference and come to her.
Waiting for the next

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishveer confrontation and Ishani saying that Ranveer will regreat
about his indifferences and come to her
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi Sakshi!!!!
How are you? Thanks for the update.
Ishaani is angry with Ranveer. Please let them resolve all their problems asap.
Eagerly waiting for the next
Update soon
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hi Anaptiras
ya I am doing good
you are welcomed dear
hmm Ishani is angry with Ranveer hmm their problem are resolved Ranveer is 
making fun of her 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

Amazing episodeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
finally ishu gets to know,whta is in ranveer's heart, why he is behaving like that.
loved the part when ranveer tell ishu the reason's to keeping him self away from ishu, you beautifully described it, well done!! for this dear.
so now ranveer making fun of ishu for two days, let see how he will make, you can add here, bathroom scene it will be amazing here😳😳😳 dear there is just a my wish nothing else please don't be worry about this. do what you think.

waiting for next updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Sana
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
finally Ishani came to know what is in Ranveer's heart and why he is behaving like that 
glad you liked the part when Ranveer told Ishani that reason to keeping him 
away from Ishani 
glad you liked the way I described it
now Ranveer is making fun of Ishani for two days hmm let us see what he is 
going to do and hmm let me try those scenes If I can
hmm okay dear there is nothing to worry in it 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Lovely update didu..
So the truth is revealed to Ishani..
U cute portrayed that scene di.. :)
Now our Ranveer is back..
& he has started his naughtiness as well.. Haha..
Two days.. I think it's going to be lot of fun in these two days..
Can wait now di..
Update very soon.. :P

Hi Gudiya behan 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and the truth is revealed to Ishani 
happy you liked the way the scene was portrayed 
now our Ranveer is back and he has started his naugtiness as well 
now two days hmm will be fun too 
let us see what happens
let me update it dear
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 466
Ishani with a worried face came out of the office and she came to her car and she opened her car and she got in the car and kept the phone in the dashboard and she closed the door and she started to cry like a cute little child. 
Ishani(crying to herself): Keeping the words I said in his mind Ranveer is not coming out of those words I said. He is too telling many words to me when he is angry am I making it a big issue? No right..(she thought about the way she said his possessiveness is the problem and she had a worried face):How cute my Ranveer's possessiveness will be but why I took it in a wrong way..(she started to cry again were as she was crying her phone rang and she saw the phone and took it and saw it was Amba's call were she wiped her tears and she picked the call): Hello Maa..
Amba:Ishani Raagini got up and she is crying for you I am not able to calm her...
Ishani(was about to hear Raagini's cry and her voice telling Mama): Maa let me come in half an hour please keep the phone near Raagini's ears..
Amba: Haan..(she took the phone near Raagini's ears and she kept the phone in her ears).
Raagini(was crying very well): Mama...
Ishani(hearing her crying):Raagini..Mama is out but I am sure Mama will come there in half an hour so please Baby wait for sometime Mama will come okay?
Raagini(hearing Ishani's voice reducing her tears): Mama..mein aur mama..
Ishani: Haan baby Mama will come okay be calm..now come on see Dadi and telling Dadi..
Raagini(hearing Ishani's love comment seeing Amba): Dadi..
Amba(smiling to Raagini):Talked to Maa..(she took her phone and kept it in her ears); Haan Ishani now she is not crying..
Ishani:Tk Maa let me come..
Amba:Haan tk..(she cut the call).
Ishani taking the phone from her ears keeping the phone in the dashboard were a mother now came inside her and she started the car and she started to drive the car towards RV mansion. It was exactly half an hour were Ishani driving in the traffic roads of Mumbai and she entered RV mansion and she parked the car in front of the house and she took her phone and she got down from the car and she locked the car and she started to walk towards the house and she came to the entrance of the house and she walked in the hall and she got in the stairs and then she walked in the corridor and she came to Amba's room were Amba's room door was open and when she was about to enter were Raagini was sitting in the lap of Amba and showing a cute face to Amba. 
Raagini(with a longing face cutely): Mama..
Amba(smiling to Raagini): Haan you have almost 1000 times asked for your mother after waking up she will come ..
Raagini(lovingly again):Mama..
Ishani(smiling seeing her daughter cuteness in a lovely tone): Raagini...
Raagini(hearing her name turned and saw Ishani and with a smile): Mama...(she had a aww expression and seeing Amba smiling and showing her index finger towards Ishani): Mama..
Amba: Haan(she took Raagini and left her in the floor):Go to your Mama..
Raagini(seeing Ishani running very fast and she hugged Ishani's legs so well): Mama..
Ishani(with a smile saw her daughter's affection for her and she took Raagini in her hand and keeping her in her embrace and seeing her):My cute Kharagosh got up and have started to cry also? No need to cry when you are with Dadi she will take care of you very well than Mama..
Amba(hearing it got and came to them and seeing Ishani):hmm but she is always longing for you only Ishani. When Ranveer was 10 years old and all know he will run and come to you as soon as he wakes up in the morning same like that only Raagini is also. 
Ishani(smiling to Amba): Haan Maa I do remember it I think I was 7 years that time..
Amba: Haan..(seeing Ishani's hands):Tk where are your stitched chudidar Ishani?
Ishani(realizing the lie she said to go to Ranveer's office and then in a managing tone):That tailor didn't stitch it yet Maa she told she will make it ready by next week and then she told me she will make a call when it is ready. 
Amba(shaking her head as okay):hmm okay Ishani..take Raagini to your room and make her ready.
Ishani(shaking her head as okay): Tk Maa.(giving a smile to Amba she started to walk from there having Raagini in her hand and take her to their room were Ishani's routine was started having Raagini with her). 
The time started to run were the day came to evening were Ishani was in the hall having Raagini in her lap in the sofa. Raagini was sitting very comfortable in Ishani's lap and smiling to her mother. 
Ishani(thinking about the way she has hurt Ranveer and then seeing Raagini);Raagini Mama is so bad used to hurt all..
Raagini(seeing Ishani's cute face lovingly touched Ishani's cheek with her hand): Naa Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini): you are understanding what Mama is telling to you?
Raagini(shaking her head cutely): hmmm
Ishani(smiled to her and lovingly kissed Raagini's cheek):I love you baby..
Raagini(cutely showed her other cheek and keeping her hand in her cheek): kiss..
Ishani(seeing the way Raagini pronouncing Kiss):Arrey from Ki now you pronounced Kiss hope my baby will talk so well soon..
Raagini smiled to Ishani were Ishani too smiled to her and she lovingly kissed Raagini's cheek. Raagini was making Ishani smile showing all her cuteness were Ishani too was smiling but from morning after coming from office she was feeling so much worried thinking about her way of behaving to Ranveer and the way that has affected him so much and now the way he is not ready to come back to his own self was making Ishani so much worried. 
CELEBRITY BEAUTY PARLOR..
Rithika after her facial came out of the beauty parlor to go back to home were before she could open her car door she saw Nirbhay sitting in her car Bonnet. 
Rithika(seeing him with a shocked face and then she saw the road and it was so free road as it was only a silent area having 5 star hotels and other high class commercial shops and then seeing Nirbhay): What are you doing here?
Nirbhay(seeing her with a smile): Love..
Rithika(with a anger face):Get down from my car..
Nirbhay(got down from the bonnet of the car and came and stood in front of her):Rithika enough why are you going away from me. you don't want to love me or you think that I am not fit to love?
Rithika(seeing him):Nirbhay why are you doing all these things like coming behind me?
Nirbhay:you are not talking to me well so only its needed for me to come behind you. If I come to office you are not allowing me inside with the help of the security and after that too I was standing in front of your home when you were leaving to office but seeing me you will go as though you are not minding me.Today I want a answer I love you so much and you are the woman who has made me to come behind you to this extreme. I promise you here after I will never see other woman as a object to satisfy my demands my eyes will see only you please Rithika tell me one answer that you love me. 
Rithika seeing Nirbhay and without knowing what to tell her eyes saw other side were her eyes was stuck on a person who was coming out of the 5 star hotel that was next to beauty parlor were it was Devarsh who was coming out with a happy smile. 
Devarsh(coming down in the portico stairs of the hotel to himself): hmm today my friend called me to his party and because of him I had 5 star hotel food now a days no one is minding me in home don't know what to do to get bulk money and I am feeling ashamed to face anyone as even Pratik too has got job and all will compare me with him and talk bad about me. I don't want to work and all I want money for that I will do what ever I can..(he came down).
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika seeing other side):Rithika I will do what ever you tell me to do even If you want my life let me give you..
Rithika(hearing what he said and seeing Nirbhay): see I don't want you to give life and all but I will tell you something you need to do it will you?
Nirbhay(shaking his head as okay): other than telling me to forget you I will do what ever you ask me to do. Tell me what should I do?
Rithika(showing Devarsh standing near the Beeda stall of the hotel):That Devarsh is standing there I want this guy to get a heavy beating one day or the other but Ishani and Ranveer always forgive him I want you to beat this guy hard today and I want to sit and enjoy it will you??
Nirbhay(hearing it and then turning and seeing Devarsh and then seeing the whole silent area and getting that no one will come to safeguard Devarsh seeing Rithika with a smile): hmmm for the first time you have asked me to do something then how I will be without doing it (showing the car bonnet):sit in the car and watch my beatings on him like a IPL cricket match..
Rithika(getting happy in it shaking her head as okay): hmm okay but after this beating he should never try to harm or use Ranveer and Ishani like a ATM machine..
Nirbhay(shaking his head as okay): hmm okay you sit..
Rithika shaking her head as okay and she got in the car bonnet and sat well were Nirbhay started to walk towards Devarsh were Devarsh putting beeda in his mouth and chewing it and he was about to walk were Nirbhay came and stood in front of him with a smile. 
Devarsh(swallowed the beeda seeing Nirbhay and in a stammering tone): Ni..Nirbhay aap?
Nirbhay(shaking his head as yes): hmm(he held Devarsh's shirt collar and he started to drag him with him).
Devarsh(seeing Nirbhay taking him catching his collar): Nirbhay where are you taking me?
Nirbhay brought him near the beauty parlor and then he showed Devarsh to Rithika and gave a smile to her were Rithika too smiled to him and saw Devarsh with a attitude smile face. 
Devarsh(seeing Rithika sitting in the car):Rithika..tum?
Nirbhay(hit Devarsh back head with his hand):Tum?how dare you call her like that call her with Aap. 
Devarsh(seeing Nirbhay and then Rithika without getting anything):Wo..Rithika I used to call her like that only..
Nirbhay:You could have called her like that before but from now call her with respect okay?
Devarsh(shaking his head as okay): hmm okay leave me..(the way he is a scared and cheat man was shown in the fear he was having seeing Nirbhay in his face).
Rithika's eyes now almost fell on Nirbhay for the way he was making Devarsh to call her with respect were a smile came in her face without to her control. 
Nirbhay(seeing Devarsh):Devarsh you have did many help to us in making Ishani and Ranveer's life a hell know?
Devarsh(smiling hear it and then with a relief face):oh for that only you have followed me and came here. I know you both can never ever change. Tell me now what should I do to help you and what amount you will give me?
Nirbhay(seeing him with a silent face):hmm you will never ever change know?(he left Devarsh collar and held his shoulders and he took his hand in the air and he folded his hand and he punched Devarsh's cheek hardly).
Devarsh:ouch..(seeing Nirbhay):Why are you beating me?
Nirbhay(showing Rithika):My lady wanted to see you getting beating so only..
Rithika hearing it from Nirbhay she was one way or the other was losing herself to Nirbhay were the face that had only evilness was having a reddish blushing seeing Nirbhay's love for her.
Devarsh(with a doubtful face):Kya Rithika is your lady?
Nirbhay: Haan when our lover is asking something we need to give it know so now she want to see you getting beating so only let me do it..
Nirbhay started to beat Devarsh very heavily hitting his hand and legs and then his cheek and neck were Devarsh was crying in pain but Nirbhay didn't leave him were the silent area and the high class culture of that area didn't even mind this fight and all saw it a glance and went back to their work were after 20 minutes Devarsh was so much injured due to Nirbhay's beating were he was feeling so much pain in his body due to Nirbhay's beating. Rithika was seeing Devarsh with a strict face were she thought the ways Devarsh used to be always a problem creator in RV mansion were a smile came in her face seeing Devarsh in that state. 
Devarsh(unable to bear the beating with blood in his hand and mouth): Leave me Nirbhay sorry here after I won't do anything wrong..
Nirbhay: hmm that is it you should never think to do wrong to anyone got that..
Devarsh(shaking his head as okay):hmm
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika who was sitting in the car bonnet):Enough Rithika or want me to beat him more(he took his hand in air to give the next beating).
Devarsh(seeing Nirbhay's hand): nahi please..(seeing Rithika):Rithika madam I won't do anything wrong here after please tell him to leave me..
Rithika(seeing Devarsh and getting down from the car bonnet and coming near him):Devarsh here after I should never see you harming Ranveer and Ishani and I very well know that Ranveer and Ishani will never give any punishment to you so only we gave it to you. How dare you will join hands with Rajeshwari madam and do such a cheap DNA video? On that day itself I asked you know whether you are related to this DNA problem or not but you acted like you were not responsible.
Devarsh(in a shocked face): How you know about it?
Rithika: hmm we got to know everything and because of that only Ranveer and Ishani are together now.Why Ishani didn't ask you about it till now?
Devarsh(in thoughts):oh no Ishani and Ranveer and all came to know about my interference in DNA video. Thank god I didn't fall in anyone's eyes in home till today. I came out of home early morning and went back to home in the night only everyday. But now also I should be like that only know or else Ranveer will send me out of the house too..
Rithika(seeing Devarsh thinking face):What happen?
Devarsh(seeing Nirbhay and then Rithika): I am sorry Rithika I won't do it again..
Rithika: you don't want to ask sorry to me If you have really realized your mistake better go and ask sorry to your sister. Get lost..
Devarsh seeing Rithika and Nirbhay a look and he turned and was about to walk..
Nirbhay:Ek minute(Devarsh hearing it stood there and seeing him):See to that you don't call and tell it to my mother okay or else...
Devarsh(before he tells): I won't tell ..
Nirbhay: hmm go now..
Devarsh feeling pain in his leg and then hand and neck started to walk slowly were Nirbhay as soon as Devarsh went from there turned and saw Rithika. 
Nirbhay(cutely smiling to her):Now at least you trust me?
Rithika(seeing him a silent look and seeing his eyes): Nirbhay aap?
Nirbhay:tum..
Rithika(managing herself): hmm tum bi na..wo..mein..(seeing him with a what to tell face):see I am not a fit girl to you so only..
Nirbhay:Why like that?anything tell it to me frankly let me decide whether you are a fit girl to me or not?
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay's truthful face):Tomorrow evening come to my home let me tell you everything about me then I am sure you will itself go from me. 
Nirbhay(seeing her with a smile): hmm let me come to your home but not to go from you but to take you completely with me. (telling it giving a smile to her he started to walk towards his car were he got in his car and he started to drive the car and to leave that place).
Rithika too with a confused face of whether to accepted Nirbhay or not she got in the car and she started the car and she started to drive it to her home. 
RV MANSION..
Raagini was cutely playing in the hall of the house running in the hall around the sofa were Ishani was still in the hall sitting in the sofa having eye on Raagini were Ranveer entered the house having the hot box in his hand were he had a smile seeing Raagini playing well and he started to walk in the hall and he came to Raagini who was running around the sofa. 
Ranveer:Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and coming to him lovingly):Papa..
Ishani too saw Ranveer and she had a silent face of whether to smile to him or not were Ranveer kept the hot box in the tea poi and took Raagini in his hand and lovingly kissed her cheek. 
Raagini(smiling to Ranveer and showing Ishani to him):Papa Mama meri Mama(showing him cutely): Papa meri Papa..
Ranveer(seeing his daughter talking so well):wow baby you have talked to this extreme lovely..(seeing Ishani and then going and sitting next to her and keeping Raagini in his lap): But your Mama is not that much lovely know?she will tell one thing today and a opposite thing to it next day. She will tell she want love one day and will tell she don't want that next day. What a man will do with a woman like your Mama?
Raagini(seeing Ranveer's way of making fun of Ishani laughed cutely): Papa..
Ranveer(smiling to her and then seeing Ishani a glance were Ishani was seeing him with a anger look and then seeing Raagini): Baby for that only what Papa has decided is let us have a naya Mama?
Raagini(with a cute questioning face): naya Mama?
Ranveer:hmm let me tell(he took his hand inside his coat and he took a bunch of photos and showing it to Raagini):In these photos know there are many girls and If papa select a girl from it know then Papa can marry that girl and that girl will be your Naya Mama and that Mama will love you and me and she will not keeping on changing her decision and she will never irritate us with her anger.So what I thought is let us both select who is going to be our new Mama okay?(he held Raagini well and took the photo in front of Raagini and showed a girl photo).
Ishani seeing it with anger and jealous face got up from the sofa and she took the hot box in the tea poi and started to walk from there to Kitchen.Ranveer seeing the way Ishani was going due to jealousy and enjoying her jealous had a smile and seeing Raagini he raised his eyebrows as how to Raagini were cutie pie too raised her eye brows in a same way to Ranveer were Ranveer had a the smile seeing his daughter as a perfect copy of him and he lovingly hit his forehead to Raagini were cutie pie too smiling to him lovingly hit her forehead to Ranveer. 
Ranveer(slowly taking his forehead from Raagini's forehead and seeing her with a smile and in thoughts):Ishani darling two days I will be making all the possible ways to make you jealous and possessive too but on the special day I will even fall in your feet with love.(he had a smile and then keeping the photos back in his coat and he started to talk to Raagini were cutie pie too started to talk to him in her child language).
Ishani(keeping the hot box for washing in the kitchen had tears in her eyes to herself):Ranveer has brought girls photos and I know any girl will be ready to fall for him but how can he tell that he will bring a new mother to Raagini that means he is thinking to bring another girl in his life..(she had tears in her eyes).
Amba(came to the hall and she saw Raagini and Ranveer in sofa and coming to them):Ranveer you came back.
Ranveer: haan Maa(showing Raagini):When this little princess is in home how I will be without coming home?
Amba: Haan that is too right only If Raagini is there in house the whole house is so happy. 
Ranveer: haan Maa(as he was telling it his eyes fell on the entrance of the house were Devarsh was entering the house wearing bandages in his hand and head and was walking and coming slowly were Ranveer took Raagini and got up and seeing Amba): Maa Devarsh..
Amba(seeing Devarsh with anger):He came.. he is falling in my eyes today only.I asked Chaitali about where is this Devarsh she said He is telling to her that he is having so much work out and he is leaving home early in the morning before any of us see him and he is coming so late in night but today he got caught to me. for the thing he did with that DNA video I should send him out of the house Ranveer..(she was about to go to Devarsh who was coming slowly).
Ranveer(touching Amba's shoulders):Relax Maa let us ask him what happened and (in a anger face):let me show him what place he holds in this house..(he held Raagini well and he stared to walk to Devarsh were Amba too came with him and seeing him Devarsh stood with a shocked face):Kya hua Devarsh?
Devarsh(seeing Ranveer with a what to do face in thoughts); I went to hospital and put medicine and bandage to my wound and thought no one will be in hall and thought to go and take rest in room and get food from Mala as usual and have it in my room itself but I got caught with Ranveer (seeing Amba):And this woman. (in a irritated face):Both were servants to us once and now they have come to the level of questioning me. Now they have know about me involved in DNA video too now what to do?
Ranveer(in a strict tone):Devarsh I asked you what happened?
Devarsh(with a sympathy creating face):Ranveer I know you have affection on me as I am your brother in law but today what happen to your brother in law is very sad thing that Nirbhay and Rithika know?they both who were criminals once today held me and beat me a lot. 
Amba(getting it shook her head as yes and in a clear tone):They have done right only.The first good thing Rithika and Nirbhay has done is beating you only I think. We should have not even kept you in home just seeing for Chaitali and Mithesh bhai or else..(she went to beat him).
Devarsh(seeing Amba):Kaki please there is no logic in both Rithika and Nirbhay beating me as a family member you should ask why they did like that but..
Ranveer(seeing Devarsh):See Devarsh see to that you stop doing these kind of things on the day you joined hands to Rithika and Nirbhay for killing Ishani itself I should have given you heavy beatings but I left you so better stop doing these kind of low rated things. 
Devarsh(acting as though he don't know anything):What I did Ranveer?
Ranveer:Wo..(before Ranveer could tell).
Sharman(came to the hall and as he was hearing it till now):That let me tell you(he came walking and came near Devarsh):I heard what you said standing in the entrance. Not bad Nirbhay has given the right punishment only what we failed to give you. If you run early in the morning and come home late means we can't get you. I was waiting for Ranveer to get well so only I didn't search for you. How dare you involve with that Rajeshwari and help her in doing that DNA video?
As hearing Sharman's anger voice Baa and Chaitali with mithesh came out of the room to hall were Ishani too who was crying in the kitchen hearing the anger tone of Sharman wiped her tears and with a confused face of whom Sharman is scolding came to the hall and she saw Amba, Baa, Ranveer having Raagini and Chaitali and Mithesh and Devarsh standing facing Sharman. 
Devarsh(seeing Sharman): Bhaiya I didn't do anything..
Sharman:oh really?how dare you (he was about to beat Devarsh).
Ranveer(before he beat him):Sharman don't want..
Sharman:Ranveer again you are forgiving him so only he is doing these kind of things in his life.
Ranveer:Sharman already Nirbhay has given what he deserves and(seeing Devarsh):Devarsh I don't know whether you are thinking me as your brother or not but I am seeing you as my brother only and only for Mota Babuji I am leaving you all the time even I clearly know that you are doing wrong. Please never make me to lose my temper.
Devarsh saw Ranveer with a shocked face were Ranveer holding Raagini started to walk in the stairs were Ishani saw Devarsh with bandage in his head and hand and getting Ranveer telling Nirbhay giving that wound now and then she started to walk to the hall were Ishani saw Devarsh and then giving a silent glance to him she was about to walk without telling anything
Devarsh(in thoughts):At least make this Ishani trust you Devarsh or else you will even need to lose this luxury life..(seeing Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(turned and seeing him):Hmm
Devarsh:They are blabbering something wrong how will I do such a thing Ishani Ranveer only have done that DNA test and he is putting blame on me and I am your brother Ishani how will I do such a thing.
Amba(seeing Ishani): Did you see how he is acting again?Nirbhay and Rithika got the proof of that Rajeshwari telling everything in a video and they showed it to us also but also Devarsh is acting so well as thought he didn't do anything wrong.
Ishani(seeing Amba): Maa you all go and relax let me talk to Devarsh..
Sharman(seeing Ishani):Don't trust him and stand near him for few minutes Ishani If somebody tells they will give money If he kills you he will do that too..
Devarsh(seeing Sharman in anger):Sharman Bhaiya..
Sharman:Mind your tongue (seeing Chiatali):Maa ask him to behave well or else I don't know what I will do..
Chaitali(coming to them):Sharman relax let me talk to him(seeing Amba and Baa);All of you go here after there won't be problem because of Devarsh..
Amba and Baa hearing Chiatali's words without anyway giving a impossible head shake with a worried hear and Mithesh too feeling ashamed for Devarsh behavior  started to walk to their rooms. 
Devarsh(seeing Chaitali): Maa at least you believe me I didn't do anything like that I don't know who is that Rajeshwari.Ranveer can be a business magnet today but with his servant mind only he has gone to the level of taking DNA test and all and he is..(before he completes).
Ishani(in anger tone): Enough..(seeing Devarsh with a strict look): you have done everything possible to my life I will forgive you for that but see to that your mouth never speak ill about Ranveer got that for that there won't be any forgiving from my side for you. Haan Ranveer was a servant but he was a loyal servant to our family and that loyalty took him to the great level but you are a brother to me but there is nothing called loyalty in you so better be in your limits here after and let me tell you only Ranveer's loyalty on Papa till today is allowing him to keep you in his house. This is not our house Devarsh its Ranveer's house got that..(she saw a up and down glance on him and she started to walk up in the stairs).
Ranveer having Raagini in the upstairs and seeing the way Ishani was talking to Devarsh and the way she has got to know him so well now a days had a smile seeing Ishani in his side and he smiled to Raagini and he started to walk to their room.
Sharman too saw Devarsh with a not willing face and he started to walk towards his room were Devarsh saw Chaitali with a what to do face. 
Devarsh: Maa ..
Chaitali(seeing him with a what to tell face):Devarsh Haan we used to be selfish when comes to luxury and money but for that money you went to the level of killing Ishani by helping Nirbhay and Rithika and again you have helped Nirbhay's mother in this DNA test. Already Krisha went from you and now we have got all the luxury life know then why are you behaving like this Devarsh?
Devarsh(in a instant):Because I want money without any hard work I want money. 
Chaitali:You can never get it Devarsh now Ranveer and Ishani have understood each other well and they have got to know about you also well so I am sure you can never get anything from anyone here. If you want to be in this house be quiet and without interrupting in anyone's life..(telling it she started to walk to her room).
Devarsh(in thoughts):hmm everything is because of that Nirbhay and Rithika what is there problem?If they have changed let them be but why are they playing in my way where I am trying to get money from. Here after I can't ask for money to Rajeshwari too as Nirbhay came to know everything..(he had a impossible irritated head shake and he started to walk from the hall towards his room).
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi, 
Osm episode.
I enjoyed nirbhay beating devarsh πŸ‘
Cutie pie started speaking well.
I really loved Ranveer and Ragini scene more πŸ‘
And making fun of Ishani is good.
Finally Old Ranveer is back in making jealous and anger πŸ˜†
Update soon dear
Waiting for the next.
Take Care
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi
The update was gud.
Loved rithika and nirbhay here. As she told him to beat devarsh he did. And this devarsh really got good punishment from them.
Rithika asked nirbhay to meet her evening. Hope they both patch up after her confession..
Ranveer making fun of ishani was so cute and ragini too act as same as her papa.
Now too ishveer forgave devarash. Ranveer due to his loyalty towards his motabapuji he left him as it is. Ishani warned him too this time. Loved her dialogues dr.
Sharman too was angry. But even everyone beats him, he can never change.
Waiting for the next update dr
Keep smiling and take care 😳