Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Sashuji
its okay dear no need to be sorry you can express your view openly and our cutie pies will also
will be cute guys only they won't need sorry and all Hain na cutie pies..???

Yeah di..
We won't mind.. Even sana will not.. 😃 I m sure..
U know na.. In friendship no sorry no thank you.. 😃 😛
o_gudiya thumbnail

Can we have this scene after Ranveer coming back to normal that Ranveer tempting
Ishani ???

Yeah that too will do dii..
But do bring that scene.. 😛 😉
o_gudiya thumbnail

<font color="#999900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Hi cute friends</font>

<font color="#999900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">lovely conversations, comments and discussion of the track by Gudiya, Sana, Sonal, Sashuji and Nandhini.Nice to see all your discussions and its really happy for my thread and me dears.</font>
<font color="#999900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Regards</font>
<font color="#999900" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Sakshi</font>

How much u will tell us Thnk u di..
U WI get tired di..
Bckz we will never stop our antics.. 😆 😛
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

<font color="rgb(51,102,153)" face="Comic Sans MS" size="3">Hi Sakshi</font>
<font color="rgb(51,102,153)" face="Comic Sans MS" size="3">I also want bathroom romance and towel scene of Ishveer</font>

1 more demand increased..
Towel romance.. + bathroom romance.. 😛 😆
Great one.. 😃
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 464
As Ranveer went out of the room Ishani was confused to the extreme she can. She didn't know what to react and she was not able to get why Ranveer is behaving in such a way to her. Ishani thought about the ways Ranveer used to be behind her for romance and the way he used to demand for Love making and the way he used to give love to her everything came to her mind and she thought about the way now Ranveer is going away from her even though she is going near him. Ishani with a disappointed face took the bed sheet from the bed and she went to the dustbin and she dropped the rose petals in the dustbin. She then brought the bed sheet and she spread it in the bed and then she saw the table having the empty pizza's boxes and then she went and took the boxes and dropped it in the dustbin and then she cleaned the table and she saw the whole room with small candles and the way they were glowing and with a disappointed face she went to the lamp stand and she took the AC remote and she turned off the AC and then keeping the remote in the lamp table she went to the switch board and she turned on the fan were all the candles were put off after a while and she turned off the fan switch and then she took the candle box and she started to take all the candles and she kept it in the box and then she closed the box after keeping the candles in the box and she took the box and kept it in the table draw and then she saw the whole room and got to know its clean and then she went to the cupboard and opened it and she took her t-shirt and pant and she entered the washroom. Taking time she came out of the washroom wearing the t-shirt and night pant and she took her phone from the TV stand and she turned off the lights of the room and she came out of her room and she walked towards their room were the door of their room was open. 
Ishani(seeing their room door opened with a smile):Ranveer would be awake I wish If he is awake let me try to talk to him and get to know what is his problem..(she started to enter their room were she saw Ranveer sleeping so well in the bed and the room was in the dim night light seeing it with a disappointed face she closed the door and locked it and she came to the bed and she sat in the bed next to Ranveer and seeing him with a worried face in thoughts):What is happening in our life Ranveer?why you are not ready to come to me? The way I behaved to you in Baroda is making to ignore me? What is in your heart or are you hiding anything in your heart If so why are you not ready to tell it to me? Or(thinking the article she read in the internet): really you lost interest in me?(she saw Ranveer's sleeping face with a questioning face and she saw the phone that was in her hand she hit the internet application and she typed "signs that show that your husband lost interest in you" and she hit the search button were the internet gave few websites in her phone screen were Ishani clicked a website were it displayed a article and she started to read it in her mind):Signs that show that your husband is losing interest in you they are:
1.If your husband is not ready to spend time with you then it is sure that your husband is losing interest in you and trying to ignore you.(Ishani thought about the way Ranveer is not even ready to sit and talk to her now a days were the lot of confusion after the DNA problem has made them to be apart all the time even though they are together now and then putting her eye in the phone again)
2.Telling silly reasons to avoid the conversation with you(Ishani thought about Ranveer telling Raagini's marriage and all to her as a reason to avoid their night today and with a silent face she again saw the phone screen).
3.Avoiding Physical intimacy with you(Ishani saw Ranveer's face and thought the way Ranveer got up and went from her telling he is having office tomorrow and they way he avoided to spend the night with her with a worried face she turned and saw the phone again).
4.Stops being romantic to you.(Ishani went to the thoughts were Ranveer used to often come to her and hug her from behind and keep her close to him and talk to her and be romantic to her were she was now missing that Ranveer and she is longing for him so much were this made her to have a tear drop in her eyes but managing herself she wiped her tears and then saw the phone).
5.No fun and excitement from his side..(Ishani reading it thought the way Ranveer used to make fun of her from childhood just to make her to have a fun fight with him and the way he used to keep on making fun of her at the moments he can and now the way he is not even making fun of her or he is not even making any attempt to me making fun of her and she hit the back button in the phone and she kept the phone in the lamp table and in thoughts): Ranveer is ignoring me and he is not ready to be with me? (she was completely confused of what is going on in their life were she was getting tears in her eyes and she saw Ranveer were this tear clearly told that she is missing Ranveer so much she was missing his possessiveness, romance and the way he used to control her were wiping her tears without knowing what to do she laid in the bed next to Ranveer well and she started to sleep after so much time feeling thinking the changed behavior of Ranveer).
NEXT DAY MORNING..
It was exactly 6.00 o clock where Ranveer's phone rang its alarm that he has set last night. As in the 4 rings Ranveer got up from the bed with a irritated face and he saw the lamp table were his phone was ringing the alarm and he took the phone and he dismissed the alarm and he saw Ishani who was sleeping keeping the hands in the bed and her one side chin in the pillow and sleeping so cutely like a child. 
Ranveer(had a smile seeing Ishani's sleeping peaceful face and in thoughts): I know I disappointed you yesterday night but Ishani from small I used to feel that I only need to spend time with you and when we came to our teenage and as my love grow so much deep all I wanted is I need my Ishani only for me. you know when your brothers or sister used to call you when you are talking to me and you too go with them telling bye to me know that time I will get anger on your sister and brother like anything. My heart used to think what is these guys problem why they are spoiling my time with my Ishani(he smiled thinking his old days of loving Ishani and he half laid and went close to Ishani and lovingly caressed her cheek with his inner hand and with a smile in thoughts): And as soon as I got married to you I was like I am the only happy man in this world and I got the feeling that here after no one can take Ishani from me and it developed as a very big possessiveness in me on you. I can't give you to anyone but I never thought that My Possessiveness on you will have made you to think that I would have done DNA test having doubt whether you have gone with other man after you seeing that DNA video. Now you got to know about that DNA video know Ishani and let me tell you that here after I will be a mature man controlling all my possessiveness but If I get intimate with you I very well know that the possessiveness that I am thinking to hide from you will surely come out so there is no way I should be away from you only.(he took his hand from her cheek and sat well in the bed and saw the clock and getting its 6.10 in thoughts): hmm I have got up early before Ishani wakes up for that only I set alarm so early yesterday night let me start to office soon or else she will see me and again try to come near me and I need to search for a reason to go away from her..(thinking the difficulty in searching for reason he got up from the bed and he went to the cupboard and he took his dresses and he entered the washroom).
Taking only few minutes he started to make his necessities fast and then he came out of the washroom after a quick bath and he saw Ishani sleeping still and taking a deep relief breath and he saw the mirror and he started to make himself ready were he was perfectly ready within next 10 minutes and he was perfect RV wearing the sandal color coat and pant with white shirt and he took his phone and car key and saw Ishani sleeping well and he started to go to the entrance of the room and he unlocked the door and he came out of the room and he started to walk in the corridor and he came down in the stairs and he came to the hall and to his luck without finding anyone he saw the door of the house open he started to walk out of the house and he came to his car and he started the car and he started to drive the car towards office).
It was exactly 7.15 were Ishani opened her eyes slowly and saw beside her to see Ranveer were she didn't find Ranveer next to her and that made her to get up from the bed immediately and she came out of the sleep too. 
Ishani(seeing the whole room and to herself):Ranveer..(she saw the door open and seeing the watch):Its 7.15 only know? where Ranveer would have gone?(she got down from the bed and she came out of the bed and she came out of the room and she walked in the corridor and she walked to study room and coming to the study room she saw the whole room and not finding Ranveer there): he is not here too..(she started to walk back to their room and she came to their room and she went to the lamp stand and took her phone and she took Ranveer's number and she dialed to him and kept the phone in her ears were she heard the ring tone).
Ranveer(parked the car and he got down from the car and he locked the car and he started to walk towards his office were he saw security opening the main door of the office and he was getting ready to his duty were his phone rang at that time that made him to stand and he took the phone from his pocket and saw the display and getting its Ishani with a smile picked the call): Haan Ishani..
Ishani(hearing Ranveer's voice):where are you Ranveer?
Ranveer:I came to office Ishani.
Ishani:(with a not understanding face):Ranveer its too early for you to go to office. What is the need for you to go to office at this time itself? I am sure only your office security will be there and he too would have opened the main door of the office now only that too to make the office facilities ready.
Ranveer(seeing the security getting ready to his job and the main door of the office open and then he saw around him and in thoughts):Is Ishani around me she is telling what is going on in front of me exactly..
Ishani(getting no response from Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice and making sure Ishani is not around him and in a polite tone): Haan Ishani. 
Ishani(with a worried tone):Why are you running away from me? you are avoiding me?
Ranveer:Ishani what is this nothing like that actually for the past few days my office work is heavy and you know what today few investors are coming for a meeting that too by 8.30 so only to supervise whether the meeting facilities are arranged well only I came to office early today. Its a important project Ishani.
Ishani(getting him with a relaxed face now):For that you would have waked me up know? I would have made sent you to office after having breakfast.you would have gone without having breakfast only I am sure and your office canteen too will be opening after 9 o clock only know then how will you have your breakfast now?
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani's care on him with a smile): Ishani don't worry after the investors meeting is over let me have my breakfast okay let me cut the call..(he cut the call and to himself):To be away from Ishani what all lie I am telling to her..(he started to walk to the entrance of his office).
Ishani(as Ranveer cut the call she took the phone from her ears to herself):Ranveer is so busy in business I think may be that is the reason he is not ready to be close to me or may be he is thinking that he does not want to divert his mind from the business.(with a smile):Even I too need to co-operate to him know?Being busy he won't have food at proper time its my duty to take care of his health know?(seeing the clock and getting its 7.30 to herself):Ranveer said there is investors meeting by 8.30 often he is running behind business and only having canteen breakfast and lunch today let me send him breakfast through driver so that it will create a cute bond again between us let me tell driver to give the breakfast to Rishab he will give it to Ranveer once the meeting is over(thinking it and giving a head shake as yes to herself and she kept the phone in the bed and she went to the cupboard and took her dresses and towel and she entered the washroom to get ready for the day).
RV OFFICE.
Security(seeing Ranveer entering the office):Good morning sir.
RV(seeing him with a smile):Good morning..
Security:Sir you have come this much early?
RV:(in a managing tone):I need to work on certain files so only I came early..
Security: hmm okay sir..
RV(giving a head shake as okay to security and he started to walk inside the office and he saw his whole office with only seats and tables for now to himself): No one will come till 10 o clock but I need to be in the office alone..(giving a impossible head shake he walked to his cabin and he entered the cabin and as the door closed with the help of electronic lock and he went and sat in his chair seeing the whole cabin to himself):I said I have investors meeting as I need to be away from Ishani for few days then she will itself get used to it and she will think that Ranveer is like this only here after and she will like this matured Ranveer(he had a smile and then to himself):But my company is going good and we all are working relaxed only there is no heavy work for few days but now what to do??(he took his phone and he took candy crush and started to play it).
Taking time Ishani came out of the washroom wearing Green color Saree with golden designers in it and then wearing the same Green color 3/4th blouse with backless and knots in it and she was having a wet hair. She took the drier and started to dry her hair and she started to make herself ready and taking few minutes she made herself ready and she saw her neck and finding herself without to mangalsutra..
Ishani(with a cute face): I thought that I can sort out everything yesterday night but Ranveer is going away from me. Don't know where he has kept the Mangalsutra Anyways now this is not the problem let me send breakfast to Ranveer (she took her phone from the bed and she started to walk out of the room and she came in the corridor and then in the stairs and she came to the dinning table were no one were found to her eyes till now and she saw the breakfast ready in the table made by Mala and she entered the kitchen and took the tiffin box and then she came to the dinning table and she took the Roti in a tiffin box and then she kept the Matar aur chilke ka sabzi in another tiffin box and then she packed the tiffin boxes and kept it in the hot box and she took her phone and she dialed to Rishab and she heard the ring and she waited for the call to be picked).
Rishab(having his breakfast in his house dinning table seeing his phone ringing and saw its Ishani's number and he picked the call): Hello Madam..
Ishani:Rishab mein Ishani bolriyu.
Rishab: haan madam I know I have your number tell me madam
Ishani:Rishab I know you will be getting ready to meeting but..
Rishab(hearing what Ishani said before she complete the sentence):meeting?(thinking well his schedule and RV's schedule):Today there is not meeting madam..
Ishani(getting it with a doubtful face):Then where are you now?
Rishab:Madam I am having my breakfast in my house. 
Ishani(thinking about Ranveer telling about investors meeting and she saw the wall clock and getting its 8.30 now in thoughts):Ranveer said he is having investors meeting by 8.30 know then without his PA Rishab he won't be doing the meeting If Rishab is in home means???
Rishab(without getting any response): Madam..
Ishani(bit managing tone):Wo actually your sir went to office early today so I thought to send his breakfast through driver and ask you to get it from the driver and give it to your sir for that only I called. May be sir is busy in his work don't want let him have it in canteen itself. 
Rishab(with a not understanding face): Madam there is no need for sir to be busy. Now everything is going in a good way in business and no one need to be doing any heavy hard work even sir is relaxed in office so you don't worry madam. 
Ishani(hearing it with a shocked face and then making up herself):Business is going well and sir is working relaxed only know?
Rishab: haan yes madam he is so much relaxed now a days..
Ishani(getting it):Tk Rishab no problem let me call sir and tell him to come home and have breakfast. 
Rishab:Okay madam let me cut the call. 
Ishani: haan(she cut the call and with a anger face now in thoughts):What are you doing with me Ranveer? you are talking so well in the phone and you have started to lie to me that you are having meeting. (with a determined face):Enough more than this If I leave you I will be the mad girl in the world. Let me come and see you Ranveer and then let me completely get what is in your heart today..(she took a deep breath and she started to walk in the stairs and she came to the corridor and she came to Amba's room and she knocked the door and she waited for Amba to open the door).
Amba(opening the door and seeing Ishani in front of her with a smile): Ishani..
Ishani(giving a light smile to her and seeing Raagini sleeping in the bed): Maa I need to get my chudidar that I have given to stitch let me come back in an hour. 
Amba: Haan tk go and come..
Ishani: I came to see whether Raagini is sleeping before she wakes up let me try to come Maa. 
Amba: Haan okay(she gave a smile and started to walk inside her room).
Ishani started to walk in the corridor and she went to their room and she took her car key from the table and she having the phone and car key in her hand she walked back in the corridor and she came down in the stairs and she went to the dinning table and she took the hot box in which she packed Ranveer's breakfast and she came out of the house and she came to her car and she got in the car and she kept the breakfast box and phone in the dashboard and she started the car and she started to drive the car towards their office. 
Ranveer(playing candy crush): I think Canteen person may have made the food ready(he picked the intercom and dialed to canteen and as the call was picked): Hello RV here..
Canteen in-charge: yes sir..
RV:Is breakfast menu ready?
Canteen in-charge:Sir sorry sir its bit delay today as we opened canteen now only give us one hour sir breakfast will be ready..
RV:hmm okay(he kept the phone back to its place and felt the hunger in his stomach): hmm feeling hungry okay there is no other way need to wait only..(he saw the phone and again started to play).
Ishani driving in the traffic less road of Mumbai she reached their office in 20 minutes were she saw Ranveer's car in the parking and she drives her car near Ranveer's car and she parked the car and she took the breakfast box and her phone and then she got down from the car and she locked the car and she started to walk towards the entrance of the office and coming there the security making the security machine on for the day and seeing Ishani. 
Security:Good morning madam..
Ishani(giving a light smile to him):Good morning Bhaiya Is your sir inside?
Security: Yes madam he came so early today and he is inside only.
Ishani: hmm okay let me see him could you please give me some access card?
Security:yes madam(he went to his table and opening the draw and he took a access card and gave it to Ishani).
Ishani(getting it):Thank you..
Security shook his head as okay to Ishani were Ishani started to walk inside the office and she saw the whole office without any one in the office and she walked towards Ranveer's cabin were as soon as she came near the cabin she saw the glass door too closed by the blind curtains and then she walked near the door and she accessed the card were the door opened.
Ranveer(hearing the door open sound taking his eyes from the phone and seeing there in a clear tone):Who is it?
Ishani opened the door and she entered the cabin were the door got itself locked now and Ishani having the access car,phone and hot box and saw Ranveer with a silent strict look were Ranveer seeing Ishani with a not expected face got up from his chair and bit getting shivering and a face of what to tell.
Ranveer(swallowing his throat and in a trembling tone):Is..Ishaa..Ishani tum?
Ishani saw him a strict face and she started to walk towards him were Ranveer saw her with a guilty face of telling lie to her and without knowing what to tell to her now.
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sorry double postsEdited by dvprt418.py - 7 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hey hi sakshi
brilliant updates dear and in thw last  part ranveer and his reason left me laughing like anythign and these girls have described the reason so perfectly i think the marathon was the best
but jokes apart ranveer has gone mad i mean he didn't say a word to that guy controlling is different and getting possessive is another thing but this guy is not ready to eb near her also it felt as if ishani was attcking her ijjat poor dhikra ran away
how bad is their luck when family and ragini allows them to be together he runs away and when all are there he runs behind ishani
and towel and bathroom romance is must also i want that after ishani finds out the reason for his behaviour she should tempt him more even towel for her
i so like it when ranveer looses his control and is torn halfway between having her or not but that dumb should find out first why is he running away and she taking the help of internet is even more hilarious but there is one thing she loves him so mucha nd is ready to do anything for his happiness i want to see ranveer getting mesmerized with her
ranveer is caught i hope he clarifies whatever is there but this mode of ishveer is awesome and i wish to see lots of romance in upcoming chapter and also their anniversary is coming so need to have lots of them
thsi devarsh had not got any puishment yet and their flashback romance is brilliant
dear you are taking your story ahead in a beautiful way and i totally love thsi and make it paoint to read this daily though i am not able to reply daily and i am really sorry for that
thsi story should continue like thsi and should never get end
waiting for your update eagerly dear
thank you so much for pm

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishani searching on net the reasons 4 husband avoiding wife was a unique scene.hope ishani understands that its due to emotional prob n not bcz of losing interest in her.Ranveer releasing his frustration on the punching bag thinking that its useful 2 him now n thinking if he looks like a brother to ishani was actually cute.Candlelight dinner n ishani in short black dress n ranveer losing himself in ishani was romantic.the short ishveer scene was sensual.but ranveer stopped everything giving stupid excuses.oh...

Googling is really make ishani misunderstand ranveer.hope she stops this.anyways atleast ishani can have relief thinking that its bcz of his business tight schedule that he is not giving her enough time.oh...but ishani is again hurt knowing that ranveer isn't busy with his meeting n he was lying to her.sad.finally ishani to confront ranveer n he is guilty.waiting 4 their conversation.

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oo great next episode will b outstanding... & hope that Ranveer & Ishaani will patch up in next episode... Waiting eagerly for that... & glad that u r perfectly alright didu...b safe & stay healthy
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
Osm episode dear
Really enjoyed well and Ishani dialogue when she get to knew about Ranveer lies, it's superb.
Just waiting for their confrontation and patch up scene 
Eagerly waiting dear
Update soon.
Take care