Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Sakshi this track is going awesome... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ resisting and controlling ranveer is always a treat to watch πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ with added advantage of our naughty Ishani.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And in addition all the recent comments.. πŸ˜† food poisoning, headache, body ache, sleeping flowers on bed and above all saving energy for marathon.. 🀣 u all r hilarious.. πŸ‘
See Sakshi how u r driving everybody crazy here.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 463
The party was going on in full swing were the time was flying like anything as the dance was going on in the party. Drinking and snacks were provided and the time was flying with full of enjoyment were the time came to 7.30 Ishani was seeing Ranveer with a silent face were Ranveer after drinking the cool drink was smiling seeing the dance all were performing in the function. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in thoughts):What is happening to Ranveer?I know my Ranveer very well he is not this kind of man. The man who used to get anger and possessive just seeing a man near me also is now acting cool even after seeing a guy asking me to marry him. What happen to Ranveer?(as she was thinking).
Ranveer(as the dance was over and seeing the people started to give the gifts and wish Mr. and Mrs. Dev yadav and smiling and turning to Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(coming to the world hearing her name): Haan 
Ranveer:All started to give the gifts let us also give the gift and leave to home. 
Ishani(shook her head as okay with a silent face): hmm okay.
Ranveer got up were Ishani too got up taking her phone and gift bag in her hand and they both started to walk towards Dev and his wife were Ranveer as walking itself saw Ishani's silent face. 
Ranveer:Kya hua Ishani?Why are you very silent now?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and giving a made up smile): Nahi Ranveer I am normal only. 
Ranveer:(smiling to her): hmm then why are you having a smile less face come on smile.
Ishani hearing it smiled to Ranveer were Ranveer too smiled to her and they both came to Dev and his wife and Both Ranveer and Ishani wished them for their wedding anniversary and Ranveer hugged Dev and then Ishani too hugged Mrs. Dev and they gave the gift to them and both posed for a photo with Dev and his wife and then telling them they are leaving and shaking their head as leaving to Dev and his wife both Ishani and Ranveer started to walk out of the house of Dev.
Vickey(drinking the whiskey and seeing Dev's brother son):hmm really know that Ranveer is a lucky guy he has got Ishani. I was shocked to hear that Ishani is a mother to a child she is not looking like that..
Dev's brother son: hmm she is looking like a girl who has not got married till date. 
Vicky:(smiling to him): hmm okay don't know which girl god has created for me. 
Dev's brother son: hmm you will get a best girl..(they both smiled to each other and started to drink).
Ranveer and Ishani came out of the house and they were walking towards their car.
Ishani(as Ranveer was walking standing):Ranveer..
Ranveer(stood seeing Ishani standing):haan Ishani kya hua?
Ishani:Ranveer I want to use washroom you be going let me go and come. 
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes with a smile): hmm okay let me be in the car. 
Ishani(shaking her head as okay with a smile): hmm okay. 
Ranveer started to move towards the car were Ishani started to walk on the other side and she saw the flex board in front of Dev's house that was kept to welcome all were Ishani went behind the board and she saw her phone and used her internet and got the number and dialed to that number and she talked in the call and then she cut the call and she started to come out of the board and she started to walk towards the car. She came to the car and she saw Ranveer sitting in the driving seat and she opened the door and she got in the car and sat next to the seat of Ranveer.Ranveer seeing her giving a smile started the car and he started to drive the car towards RV mansion. Ishani rested her head in car seat and saw Ranveer were he was driving the car with complete concentration on the road. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in thoughts):Why Ranveer has changed like this? I thought coming out at least he will be asking about that guy proposing me and will get anger but no he is so cool more than telling he is cool he is not even minding me now a days.What is the problem with Ranveer?(she immediately saw the phone display in her hand and she went to the internet app and she typed as "Reason for husband not minding wife" in the search bar and she hit the search button were the page was loaded and it displayed few websites were Ishani clicked a website and it loaded its page and she saw the content in the page were there were few reasons listed in the page she started to read it in the mind):Do you think your husband is not minding you and you don't know the reason why he is not minding you then these can be few reason for your husband not minding you: 
1.your husband may be behind some other woman who is looking so pretty and beautiful than you. (Ishani reading it turned and saw Ranveer well and shaking her head as no to herself in thoughts): Nahi nahi Ranveer is not that kind of man. He is a man born to love me then how he will see other girl and that too my Ranveer is not a man to see woman in a wrong motive so this can't be the reason. 
2.May be your husband is suffering some emotional problem like he is not able to express his problem to you. (Ishani again saw Ranveer were he stopped the car in a signal and he too turned and saw Ishani seeing him and he cutely raised his eyebrows and asked what were Ishani seeing it shook her head as nothing and turned to other side and in thoughts): I think this can be a problem too because Ranveer used to hide all his emotions inside him when he is not ready to share it. Is Ranveer controlling any emotions inside him or he is suffering from not able to letting out his emotions..(she took a deep breath and then saw the next point in her phone and she read it in her thought):
3. your husband may be losing interest in you. These kind of things used to happen when the wife has become mother and some of them used to put little fat and that will make the men to lose interest on you(Ishani saw Ranveer were the signal was green and Ranveer started to drive the car again Ishani in thoughts):May be this can be the reason that Ranveer is losing interest in me?(Ishani seeing Ranveer well and turned to the phone and shaking her head as no in thoughts):I am stupid I should have not have done this search in internet at all now my mind is thinking some other things(she saw the phone and came out of the internet app and seeing Ranveer and bringing a light smile in thoughts): hmm no problem in our life today night everything will be sorted out between me and Ranveer.
As Ishani was thinking and smiling their car after a drive of 30 minutes entered RV mansion were Ranveer parked the car in the parking of their house and saw Ishani were Ishani smiling to him opened the car door and she got down from the car were Ranveer too got down and he locked the car. The weather was getting chill at that time were it was exactly 8.30 in the night. Ishani and Ranveer stared to walk towards the house and then coming to the entrance of the house they entered the hall and they started to walk in the hall were they saw Amba with two plates of food in her hand coming from the dinning table. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer and Ishani):Arrey you both came? Can you have your dinner?
Ishani(smiling): Let us have after changing Maa. 
Amba:Tk tk I am taking dinner to me and your Baba.
Ishani:(smiling to her): hmm tk Maa Raagini..
Amba(smiling to her):you know what Ishani? here after you no need to worry about Raagini today she was playing so well with me and your Baba. Then she said she is hungry so I made her dinner and fed her playing for so much time made her tired I think she slept in our room itself. She is sleeping there only. 
Ishani:Can I come take her Maa?
Amba:Arrey why you need to strain yourself? Chalo you both go and fresh up and have dinner and then sleep let Raagini be sleeping in our room. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Tk Maa.
Amba smiling to them started to walk to the stairs and she climbed the stairs. 
Ishani(as soon as Amba went seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I want to go and have water let me go and have it and the dress I need to change today is in my room only so you go to our room and fresh up. 
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay):Tk..(he started to walk and he started to climb the stairs).
Ishani seeing Ranveer going up she went and sat in the dinning table chair and she saw the entrance of the house and she started to wait. 
Ranveer came to the corridor and he started to walk in the corridor were his face was now having anger thinking about Vicky proposing Ishani and he hit his hand in his knees heavily and he started to walk fast to their room and he entered the room and he closed the door and he locked the door. 
Ranveer(in a anger face to himself):thank god Ishani didn't come with me..(he quickly went to his cupboard and opened it and he took the gloves in it and he closed the cupboard and he wore the boxing gloves in both the hands and he saw the punching bag):Haan Ishani you had done a great thing by gifting me this punching bag today only its very useful to me(he went near the punching bag and he saw Vicky face in it and he hit the punching bag heavily and with anger):Oh you want to marry my Ishani?How dare you?(hitting the punching bag well with his both the hands and then stopping):oh Ishani is looking beautiful to your eyes. (hitting the punching bag heavily):Its only for me Ishani is only for me and her beauty is only for me.(he took heavy breathing and he had tears in his eyes now were he went near the bed and he sat in the bed stage and he took the gloves from his hand and he dropped it in the bed and then shaking his head as no):Nahi Ranveer don't grow possessive okay?cool yourself..(he made himself cool and relaxed but again a anger came inside him):Nahi Ishani meri hain sirf meri I can't give her to anyone. My Ishani...how dare that guy ask my Ishani whether she is ready to marry him? (hitting his hand with other hand):And he is telling me that I am brother of Ishani..(in a anger):Do I look like her brother?I am her husband and wo meri patni hain. (held his forehead and relaxing himself):Ranveer what is this? you have said Ishani that you won't be possessive on her. That insecurity and possessiveness on Ishani only gave way for Ishani to mistrust you seeing that DNA video. Here after that should not happen in our married life so come on behave like a matured man. (he got up from the bed stage and took the gloves from the bed and he went to the cupboard and he kept the gloves and then he came to the mirror and saw his face in the mirror and to himself):Now I am controlling my controlling and possessiveness nature on Ishani for that only I am avoiding when she is coming so close to me. I very well know If I go more close to her my heart without to my control itself will develop the feeling that Ishani is only for me and that will lead me to become possessive again. so no I will be avoiding her closeness as much as I can..(he made sure and saw the mirror and took deep breath and smiled and then he went to the cupboard and he took the night dress and he went to the washroom to change).
Ishani was seeing the entrance of the house where to her wait a pizza boy came in front of the house were Ishani seeing him got up from the chair and walked in the hall and she came to him. 
Pizza boy:Hello madam Mrs. Ishani vaghela.. 
Ishani: haan me only I only called to you and ordered for pizzas
Pizza boy(giving the bill and 2 pizza boxes to Ishani): Money madam. 
Ishani: Haan let me bring it (she got up in the stairs and she went to her room and kept the pizzas boxes in the bed and then opened her cupboard and took the purse and then seeing the bill took the money from the purse and she walked in the corridor and she came down in the stairs and she came to the hall entrance and paid to the pizza boy were Pizza boy getting the money started to move from there were Ishani had a smile and to herself):Thank god after coming out the party itself I called to pizza hut and ordered for the pizza and now Pizza too came let me go and make the room completely ready(telling it she started to walk in the hall and she climbed stairs and she walked in the corridor and she entered her room and she closed the door room without locking it and she started to make the arrangements).
Ranveer came out of the washroom after changing himself to night pant and t-shirt. He saw for Ishani and getting she didn't come yet he came and sat in the bed.He took the TV remote and he turned on the TV and he started to watch it. The time was moving were in the next 20 minutes Ranveer's phone rang from being in the lamp table were he saw the phone and getting its Ishani he turned off the TV and he took the phone and picked the call. 
Ranveer:haan Ishani where are you?Still now you didn't come to room. 
Ishani:Ranveer...I am in my room ...I am feeling..stomach ache can..you come?
Ranveer(getting it with a caring face):let me come Ishani ek minute
He cut the call and dropping the phone in the bed and he got up from the bed and he came out of their room and he walked to Ishani's room and he saw the door is closed and he kept the hand in the door and he pushed the door were both the door gave the way for him to enter the room he entered the room were he saw the whole room decorated by the candles that were lighted and glowing and the whole room was only in the candle light and the bed was decorated by the rose petals and the table had the candles lighted and pizzas too with water jug and tumblers. Ranveer getting its a surprise by Ishani saw for Ishani all over the room were Ishani slowly came from behind the door that was opened by Ranveer and she closed the door slowly and she locked the door were Ranveer hearing the door lock sound turned and saw were his eyes almost stuck without blinking and he swallowed the throat and his breath was stuck for a while as he saw Ishani in such a attire. Ishani was smiling seeing him wearing a short black dress were the dress very well exposed her neck and neck below parts and her knees and leg well. 
Ishani(smiling a cute smile):Surprise..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice coming to the world): Ishani you don't have stomach ache?
Ishani(shaking her head as no with a naughty face cutely came and stood close to him): No I am perfectly alright. Did you like the surprise?
Ranveer(giving a made up smile): hmm nice.
Ishani(held his hand and cutely):Then what for you only I ordered pizzas too come let us have a candle light dinner. 
Ranveer(thinking for a while and seeing her with a made up smile):hmm okay...
Ishani smiling to him started to walk holding his hand were Ranveer too came with her with a what to do face. Ishani brought him to the table and giving a smile to him showed the chair to him were Ranveer giving a light smile to her sat in the chair and he showed the chair to her also were Ishani too sat in the chair opposite to him. Ishani showed the pizza to Ranveer were Ranveer took the pizza and started to have it were Ishani too took the pizza and started to have it. 
Ishani(having the pizza and seeing Ranveer having the pizza silently):Ranveer..
Ranveer(eating the pizza): haan Ishani
Ishani:Are you okay know?
Ranveer: haan kyun?
Ishani:(having the pizza):Did you like the surprise?
Ranveer(seeing the whole room and with a smile): hmm I like it thanks for a candle light dinner. 
Ishani:hmm(she had the pizza):Ranveer..
Ranveer: hmm
Ishani:Today in party when that guy proposed me you were so cool.you didn't get anger at all...
Ranveer(seeing Ishani eating the pizza): hmm what is there to get anger in this Ishani? That guy liked you so he came and asked it that is it. 
Ishani(with a worried face seeing this different Ranveer): hmm tk..
Ranveer started to have the pizza were Ishani's white skin and the black color hot dress was making him to be a man now. He wanted his lips to caress her neck and below her neck were he was sure he need to leave as soon as having the pizza to not let out his possessiveness. Ishani too was seeing Ranveer and having the pizza and made sure that this night should make them one and should surely clear all the misunderstandings they had. They both finished the dinner and they had the water too and they wiped their hands with the tissue papers. 
Ranveer(got up and seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani let me go good night..(he started to walk).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a bit shocked face and making herself okay got up and went behind him and she held his hand and turned him to her and seeing him a cute look):where are you going?
Ranveer:Where means?to our room..
Ishani:Ranveer for you only I made all these arrangements (showing the bed):See I have decorated the bed so well. 
Ranveer(smiling a managing smile): Haan Ishani you have decorated the bed so well nice. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a not able to resist face immediately hugged him and rested her head in his chest):Ranveer please today night let us be in this room. 
Ranveer(getting what Ishani is about to and he took his hand to her shoulders and seeing her white skin and swallowing his throat and controlling him touched her shoulders and bringing her out of the hug and seeing her); Ishani I thought that for room decoration you have decorated bed with rose petals. 
Ishani(seeing him a child look and shaking her head as no); Nahi (going close to him and holding his cheek in husky tone):For candle light dinner its enough to decorate the table what is the need to decorate the bed?
Ranveer(a smile came in his lips seeing the cute anger of Ishani):Haan Ishani but..
Ishani(again hugging him well):Ranveer please today come to me. 
Ranveer(without knowing what to do):Ishani wo..
Ishani(came out of the hug and holding his hand and smiling to him):Don't want to tell anything come to bed..(she started to pull him with her and she brought him to the bed and she sat in the bed well and signed Ranveer to come).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani without knowing what to do sat in the bed were Ishani came near him held his shoulders seeing Ishani's closeness and her lips):Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him a romantic look in a romantic tone): Please don't want to sleep today. 
Ranveer:Ishani tomorrow for me office hain so I need to wake up early so I think today let me sleep. 
Ishani(showing a cute disappointed look):let me wake you up early in the morning.(she cupped his both the cheek and saw his lips and gave a romantic smile): I love you. 
Ranveer(hearing it he was about to lose him were his hands now went behind her and it touched her back and caressed her white skin and seeing Ishani who has closed her eyes and was about to kiss him and getting he is losing himself in thoughts):Ranveer you yourself will confess you are possessive on her If you get her today.(Ishani was about to touch his lips with her lips were Ranveer immediately): Ishani..
Ishani(taking her head back and seeing him with a what happen face): Kya hua Ranveer?
Ranveer(giving a light smile): Ishani emergency hain..
Ishani(with a not understanding face):What emergency?
Ranveer(with a cute tone):Wo actually I need to use the washroom. 
Ishani(laughed hearing it were he was looking like a cute small to her):Tk go and come..
Ranveer(he got up immediately and seeing her):Ishani you sleep why you need to wait for me let me go to washroom and come. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute fun look): you are going to washroom only know not to Washington know?it will take few minutes go and come let me wait. 
Ranveer(without anyway shaking his head as okay to her): hmm okay..(he walked to the washroom and he entered the washroom and locked the washroom door).
Ishani seeing Ranveer's cuteness smiled to herself and she sat well in the bed and she hit her back in the head rest. 
Ranveer(going and standing in front of the mirror and seeing his image): Nahi this is not right. If I again go close to her I will once again feel possessive on her then I won't like any man talking to her or anyone being close to her. I too want her but...no this closeness will make me a mad man to go behind her. I should tell something and be away from her today..(he thought about Ishani's short dress and had a lure face now were he was very well knowing that he is loving her so much): no no Ranveer control yourself(he saw the washbasin and he opened the tab and took water in his both the hands and washed his face with cold water washing his face well and seeing him in the mirror took the towel and wiped his face and he kept the towel in the holder and he started to walk and opened the washroom door and he came out were he saw Ishani who was sitting in the bed with rose petals and the short black dress and the overall candle light of the whole room showed her as an angel to his eyes were Ranveer controlling himself coming to the bed).
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Are you okay now?
Ranveer(seeing her shook his head as yes): Haan okay only..
Ishani signed him to sit in the bed were Ranveer came and sat in the bed with a hesitation were Ishani as soon as he sat went close to him and held his shoulders. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani: hmm
Ranveer:Wo.(before he tell the next word Ishani kept her index finger in his lips were he saw Ishani with a lovely look).
Ishani(in a husky tone):Ranveer today make me shy as much as you want but make me yours I am only for you. (she laid in the bed and saw Ranveer a romantic look).
Ranveer seeing her white milk skin that was tempting him he went close to her and he laid beside her and lovingly saw her lips and seeing her neck part took his lips to her neck and he started to caress her with his lips were Ishani's hands started to caress Ranveer's hair and she closed her eyes were a smile of love came in her lips.Ranveer losing his control he caressed her neck well then moving below the neck also he was caressing and then taking his lips and seeing Ishani who has closed her eyes and thinking what he is doing he got up from her immediately and sat in the bed. 
Ishani(feeling Ranveer going somewhere she opened her eyes and saw Ranveer sitting in the bed were she too got up and moved herself and sat next to him):Ranveer(she touched his shoulders):What happen to you?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and giving a smile):Nothing Ishani I am okay actually ...wo..
Ishani(seeing his face that was struggling):Ranveer tell what you want to tell why are you hesitating?
Ranveer(seeing her in a clear tone):I think we don't want this today Ishani.
Ishani(with a not understanding face):But kyun?
Ranveer(without knowing what to tell thinking for a second and seeing her): Ishani you may become pregnant so don't want.
Ishani(seeing him a not understanding face):Kya? Ranveer I am precaution only so no worries. 
Ranveer(getting caught again seeing her a confirmed face): Ishani see we have lot of responsibilities so we need to look over that responsibilities this is not important to us. 
Ishani(seeing him a silent face):What responsibility you are having now?
Ranveer(sudden question of Ishani made him to think what to tell and getting it): Ishani we have a daughter and we need to educate her, we should make a good career to her and we need to get her married too know?
Ishani:(seeing him a fun look):Raagini's marriage is important to you now itself. 
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes with cute face): haan Ishani we only need to do everything know so our happiness is not important so let me go(he got up from the bed and was about to walk and thinking for a while and seeing Ishani who was confused): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him): hmm
Ranveer:we had second child plan know I think we don't want second child. 
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is talking to her):Ranveer but why? we are not going to have second child now itself after Raagini is okay with it only. 
Ranveer:Even that also we don't want..
Ishani(totally confused with Ranveer's behavior got up from the bed and seeing him):Ranveer tk about second child let us talk later now where are you going?
Ranveer: I said know I need to go to office tomorrow early so I need to go and sleep tomorrow there is heavy work so I need to go(before Ishani could react to it he started to walk to the entrance of the room).
Ishani(with confused face turning to him):Ranveer at least sleep in this room itself.
Ranveer(opening the door and without turning to her): Its Okay Ishani let me sleep in our room. (he went out of the room).
Ishani was confused to the extreme she can. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr
Seeing ranveer's change of behavior, ishani searched for the reasons in net itself 😲
Ranveer expressed his anger and possessiveness in the punching bag. When ishani knows about this she would regret for gifting him that.
But she should get his problem soon. Or else controlling his emotions will leads to some health problems too.
And ishani's surprise and candle light dinner ⭐️ . he is saying those as just room decorations..
When ishani came close to him, he is asking excuses.. First washroom and then ragini. That too he is saying about marriage to a small child. πŸ˜†
He is so cute and childish there...
Finally when he was lsing himself he excused himself saying office as reason πŸ˜•
Ishani is so much confused now.
Ishani, go and know the reasons from ranveer itself baby. Orelse,you can never clear your confusion.
She should go and clear it now itself or he would lose him...
Waiting for next dr
Will ishani give up or try to make him confess his emotions from heart?
How long ranveer gonna do this?
Update soon dr
Keep smiling and take care 😳
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oo come on both Ishaani & Ranveer r master with their egos...when Ranveer will give up on his stubbornness??... I wish Ishaani comes to knw the reasons behind his controlling emotions soon enough...but Ranveer's excuses were awesome... Emergency in washroom...etc...hope all get sorted out...b safe & stay healthy diduEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi thnq for pm ranveer is so funny today he and his excuses 
Especially tat line by ishu you are going to wash room not to Washington lol
Poor ishani got disappointed because of ranveer let's see what she is going to do 
Missed cutie pie
Eagerly waiting for ranveer to burst out his emoji 

Keep update dear
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

No di.. We were talking about Sana.. πŸ˜†

Sakshi too confused herselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tellme thumbnail

Hi sakshi!

Hilarious update, made me laugh like anything.β­οΈπŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

Want many episode like that.⭐️⭐️⭐️

So now punching bag is a new sautan for ishu.. mostly now we will see  ranveer to expend his time with this punching bag.πŸ˜†

Ranveer don't want other child, oh.. not good decision, ranveer babu.

What, I supposed reasons, Ranveer didn't made me disappointed. He used all excuses, what I mentioned, πŸ˜†

Washroom then Ragni(even he thinking about Ragni's marriage) and finally office work, hahahaaha..

Ishani be brave girl, just hold him and dragged him on bed, otherwise you can't get him back. Because he had planned for long life vacation from romance..πŸ˜†

Ranveer babu go back your room and start again do romance with your punching bag,🀣

Waiting for next update.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for such entertain update.😳

Edited by tnzila - 7 years ago
tellme thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

running race.. πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣
tellme thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidsJ

Sakshi this track is going awesome... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ resisting and controlling ranveer is always a treat to watch πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ with added advantage of our naughty Ishani.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

And in addition all the recent comments.. πŸ˜† food poisoning, headache, body ache, sleeping flowers on bed and above all saving energy for marathon.. 🀣 u all r hilarious.. πŸ‘
See Sakshi how u r driving everybody crazy here.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

Sakshi too confused herselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haha.. Confusion ka fusion Hogya.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†