But ranveer trying to give excuses..
And that too silly one..   πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Next is the party and then surprise...
Great.. πŸ‘ ⭐️
Do update soon di.. πŸ˜ƒ
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi sakshi Ishveer scenes were so cute funny and lovely romantic ishani ranveer was funny he doesn't want to go away from here let's see what happens 
Lovely update let's see what is going to happen hope ishani surprise should not get spoiled 

Keep update dear both ishveer looks good 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 462
Ishani was reading the Magazine were the time started to move and after few hours there was a cute cry from Raagini were she got up in the bed and sat in the bed and was crying well and she was seeing Ishani and crying well. Ishani taking her eyes out of the magazine and seeing her daughter crying seeing her gave a smile to her. 
Ishani:Raagini why are you crying this much heavily now?(she kept the magazine in the tea poi and got up from the sofa and came to the bed and sat in the bed next to Raagini):What Baby got disturbed in sleep suddenly?
Raagini(cutely moving in the bed crying came to Ishani and hugged her stomach and kept her head in her chest): Mama..
Ishani(caressing Raagini's hair with a smile): hmm Mama is here only don't want to cry baby..(she held Raagini's chin and making Raagini raise her face were tears were so cute to Raagini now):Oh my baby kitni cute hain tum?Tk enough of crying chalo utto Mama ko ek hug dena.
Raagini(seeing Ishani and managing her crying and she got up in the bed and cutely hugged Ishani well and keeping her chin in Ishani's shoulders): Mama Mein..
Ishani(caressing Raagini's back with a smile): hmm okay Mama is with you only. (she slowly brought Raagini out of the hug and smiled to her and she wiped Raagini's tears with her fingers):Cutie pie..
Raagini(cutely smiled seeing her mother):Mama
Ishani:haan Baby want anything?
Raagini(showing out of the room):Dadi..
Ishani:Want to go to Dadi?Tk wait let Mama fresh you up and then take you to Dadi okay?
Raagini(shaking her head as yes with a innocent face): hmm
Ishani giving a smile to her took Raagini in her hand and she got up from the bed and she took Raagini inside the washroom and made the cutie pie fresh by changing her diaper and then washing her face. Then Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom and she wiped Raagini's face with towel and then making the cutie pie comfortable she dropped the towel in the bed and she came out of their room and she started to walk in the corridor towards Amba's room and then coming to Amba's room the door was locked were Ishani knocked the door and smiled to Raagini were cutie pie too smiled seeing Ishani. 
Raagini:Mama Dadi..
Ishani: Haan Baby Dadi will open the door now. 
As Ishani and Raagini were talking the door was opened by Kailash were he had a smile seeing Raagini and Ishani. 
Kailash:Ishani (seeing Raagini with a smile):Arrey meri Pothi..
Ishani:(giving a smile to Kailash):Baba Maa kaha hain?
Kailash:She is in hall I think why Ishani you want to tell anything to Amba?
Ishani: Nahi Baba as soon as Raagini woke up from her afternoon sleep she asked for Maa so only I brought her here..Tk let me take her to the hall.(she was about to walk).
Kailash:Ishani ek minte..
Ishani: Haan Baba
Kailash:Mein hu na let me take Raagini down and let me and Amba be playing with Raagini okay?
Ishani: Its  okay Baba why you need to strain?
Kailash(with a smile came and got Raagini from Ishani's hand):Arrey what is there in this Ishani now only she has come to the level of asking for Amba If I also bond with her well only she too will ask for me and I am so happy in spending time with Raagini. 
Ishani(smiling to Kailash):Tk Baba..(seeing Raagini):Go with Dada. 
Raagini(cutely):Dadi..
Ishani: Haan Dada will take you to Dadi okay?
Raagini shook her head as yes to Ishani and saw kailash and cutely smiled to him were Kailash too smiling to Raagini and giving a smile to Ishani started to walk from there were Ishani having a happy smiled seeing the way Raagini was bonding with all started to walk in the corridor again towards their room and she came to their room and she closed the door and she took a deep breath and then she went and sat in the bed and took the TV remote and she turned on the TV and started to watch movie. 
Kailash brought Raagini down to the hall were he saw Amba and Laxmi in the swing talking something between them were Kailash having a smile brought Raagini near the swing and stood near them. 
Raagini(seeing Amba):Dadi..
Amba(talking to Laxmi something interesting hearing Raagini's voice turned and saw Raagini in the hands of Kailash and smiling to her and she got up and came near them):Meri Pothi ...
Raagini(showing her hands to Amba):Dadi..
Amba(with a smile got Raagini from Kailash and seeing Raagini):Dadi is so much happy to see you. Got up from the sleep?
Kailash(before Raagini could react):Hmm she woke up and has asked for you only to Ishani and Ishani brought her to our room and as you were here I only got Raagini from Ishani and brought her to you. 
Amba(with a so much happiness in her face seeing Raagini):Arrey you used to ask for your mama only so much today you got this Dadi's thoughts?
Raagini(smiling well and holding Amba's both the cheeks with both the hands and lovingly hit her forehead with Amba's forehead and cutely):Dadi..
Amba(hitting her forehead well with Raagini and then bringing her out of the forehead affection kissed Raagini's tiny hand):Dadi is so happy today because of you..(she went and sat in the swing next to Laxmi who was seeing them with a smile and keeping Raagini well in her lap and seeing Laxmi): you know what Laxmi that 4 month when Raagini was not here our house was so much dull now after Raagini came did you see how happy our house is. (caressing Raagini's hair):My pothi has changed everything happy in our house. 
Laxmi(with a smile): Haan Moti Behen(pinching Raagini's cheek):She is the best and cutest person in our house know. Hain na Raagini?
Raagini(without even understanding cutely shaking her head as yes): hmmm
Amba smiling to Raagini and they three started to play with Raagini were Raagini too was smiling to them well. The time started to run were it was evening 4 o clock were Ranveer's car entered RV mansion and he parked the car in the parking and then he took a bag having the gift for Mr and Mrs. Dev yadav and he got down from the car and locking the car he started to walk towards the hall of the house and he came to the entrance of the hall and he saw Raagini playing in the hall running were Amba was running behind her around the sofa and Kailash and Laxmi were seeing it and smiling sitting in the sofa were Ranveer too had a happy smile seeing his parents happy with his daughter and he started to enter the house and he started to walk in the hall and he came near them. 
Kailash(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer came home so early?
Amba(standing and seeing Ranveer): haan Ranveer you have come so early today..
Ranveer:Wo Maa(before he could tell the next word Raagini who was running around the sofa came cutely and hugged Ranveer's leg): Papa..
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Oh my baby..(he kept the bag in the tea poi and he took Raagini in his hand and smiling to her): playing well with Dadi, choti Dadi and Dada?
Raagini(laughing cutely): hmmm
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer till Raagini is with us we all will be fine and healthy
Ranveer(seeing Amba and smiling): haan Maa the walking you and Baba used to skip in the morning Raagini will make you to run for that behind her. 
Amba:(laughing for it): Haan(thinking for a while):Ranveer you didn't tell why you came early?(seeing the bag he has kept in the tea poi):what is this bag?
Ranveer(seeing Amba and holding Raagini well): Maa today one of my client's 25th wedding day so I and Ishani are going there. He said me to come with my wife so only gift for him. 
Amba: haan tk tk go and come but leave Raagini here and go let her be with me.(she had a cute face).
Ranveer(seeing Amba with a smile): haan Maa okay let her be with you but If she sees Ishani means she will cry know?
Amba:She won't now I got used to Raagini and I very well know to manage her.
Ranveer:hmm tk Maa its related to you and your Pothi(he left Raagini down in the floor and seeing her):Come on baby go to Dadi.(Raagini cutely ran to Amba with a smile were Ranveer seeing Amba with a smile): haan Maa your pothi is back to you let me go and get ready and leave with Ishani okay..
Amba: haan okay.
Ranveer gave a smile to Amba and shook his head as okay and giving smile to Kailash and Laxmi and he took the bag in his hand from the tea poi and he started to get in the stairs and started to walk towards his room. Ishani watching TV for few minutes after leaving Raagini to kailash then getting the time she started to make herself ready for the party and finally making herself ready for the party she saw her final check in the mirror were she was looking simply cute and beautiful in her Double color purple and golden and then with multi color border wearing a sleeveless pink blouse and the free hair and the stone bindi and the backless blouse made her so much beautiful that day and the thing that made her more beautiful were the smile in her lips. 
Ishani(smiling and seeing the mirror):Finally ready for the party even I should make Raagini ready so now I need to go down and take Raagini and come.(she was about to move were something stopped her and she again saw her in the mirror and seeing her neck with a silent face):Don't know where Ranveer has kept my mangalsutra on that day when I asked he said he don't remember where he has kept that too in anger only he said I am sure Ranveer would have kept my Mangalsutra somewhere safely.(smiling to herself):After today night Ranveer will itself come and give it to me I think Ranveer is hesitating how to start a romantic life again so today let me give him love today night so that from tomorrow we will be again a romantic couple and my Ranveer will give my Mangalsutra too. (she smiled and when she was about to walk there was a knock in the door hearing it with a smile she started to walk to the door):Ranveer came I think..(she went and opened the door were she saw Ranveer in front of her and she gave a cute smile to him).
Ranveer saw Ishani a silent look were he almost lost himself in her beauty. He saw her eyes that were so expressive and then her lips that will be always tempting him to go near her and he managed himself and smiled to her. 
Ranveer: Ishani you are ready know?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): haan Ranveer I am ready(seeing the bag in his hand): you got the gift?
Ranveer: haan I got it. (entering the room): Let me also get ready let us leave..(he kept the gift bag and car key and phone in the tea poi)
Ishani: Haan Tk Ranveer let me go and get Raagini she is with Baba and Maa and make her ready. 
Ranveer: Ishani its okay Maa said let Raagini be with her so let Raagini be in home let us alone go and come. 
Ishani:But Ranveer If she sees me and cry when we are going out means?
Ranveer:If she cries means let us take her with us or If she wants to be with Maa let her be and even you no need to do any make up to her Ishani she will be so cute in her pant and shirts itself. 
Ishani(smiling and shaking her head as yes): haan of course tk let me wait you get ready. 
Ranveer: haan sure.(he smiled to her and went to the cupboard and took his shirt and pant and he entered the washroom to get ready)
Ishani sat in the sofa and took her phone and she started to see the phone and taking a game she started to play it were the time started to run were in the next 10 minutes Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing white shirt and pant and he came to the mirror and he took the belt and he started to tuck in the shirt and wear the belt and he took the comb and he started to comb the hair and he made his light make up and made himself ready and then he went to the cupboard and took the coat and he came back to the mirror and he wore the coat and put the button of the coat and he saw a up and down look in the mirror and then he took the watch and wore it and he took the sunglasses from the draw of the dressing table and he hanged it in his shirt and he started to walk towards Ishani and then he came and stood in front of her. 
Ranveer(seeing her cuteness in seeing the phone and smiling to himself and then making up himself):Ishani..
Ishani(taking her eyes from the games she was playing in the phone and seeing Ranveer in front of her in such a white attire with a smile she got up and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer you are looking smart.
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes with a smile): hmm thank you shall we leave?
Ishani(bit getting disappointed that Ranveer didn't tell how she is looking and then shaking her head as okay): hmm let us..(she took the bag Ranveer has kept in the tea poi and then having the phone in her hand and then signed they can go to Ranveer).
Ranveer took the car key and phone from the tea poi and smiling to her started to walk with Ishani were both of them came out of their room and they walked in the corridor and they got down in the stairs and they came down to the hall and Ishani's eyes searched for Raagini were Raagini was now sitting in the dinning table and laughing to Amba and kailash were Kailash was showing a monkey doll to Raagini and making her smile. Ishani saw them and smiling and then saw Ranveer were he too was smiling seeing Raagini.
Ranveer(showing Raagini):She is getting attached to all Ishani.
Ishani: Haan she got used to Maa so well. 
Ranveer: hmm tk come let us go and ask Raagini whether she is coming or not?
Ishani: hmm
They both started to walk to the dinning table were Amba seeing Ranveer and Ishani coming there turned Raagini to them and signed her to see them. 
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and Ishani smiling cutely): mama(showing kailash): Dada mein p..ou...Dadi..
Ishani(smiling seeing Raagini):Oh cutie pie is playing well with Dadi and Dada tk play well. Tk Mama and Papa are going out are you coming?
Raagini(without getting turned to Kailash who was having a monkey doll in his hand and went to get it with a smile and then seeing Ishani): Mama mein Dada..
Amba(seeing Ishani and Ranveer):Tk you both go and come she is playing well. If she feels hungry let me feed her dinner Ishani and even If she feels to sleep let me make her to sleep. 
Ishani(seeing Amba):Tk maa(seeing Raagini who was getting the monkey doll and smiling to Kailash and then seeing Ranveer):Let us go she is convenient here. 
Ranveer: hmm okay. (seeing Amba and Kailash):Tk Maa Baba let us go and come..
Amba and Kailash shook their head as yes were Ishani and Ranveer seeing the way Raagini was playing and smiling to it started to walk to the entrance of the house and then they came out of the house and they came to the parking and Ranveer opened the car and he got in the car were Ishani too got in the seat next to him and she kept the gift back in the dashboard of the car and Ranveer took the sunglasses and he wore it and he started the car and he started to drive the car out of RV mansion and he started to drive the car towards Dev Yadav house. Ranveer was driving the car without evening turning to Ishani were Ishani was seeing Ranveer often like she is glancing out of the car. She was missing all the cute ways of Ranveer were he used to hold her hand while driving the car and he used to eye her often cutely.Ishani took a deep breath and made up her mind that she should not give up herself and she was sure that night she should surely get her Ranveer's love. Ranveer driving for 45 minutes parked the car in front of the house of Dev Yadav's and he took the sunglasses and kept it the car dashboard and he got down from the car were Ishani too took the gift and phone in her hand and she got down from the car. Ranveer came near Ishani and smiled to her and signed her to walk were Ishani too smiling to him started to walk with him. They both entered the house of Dev yadav were Dev and his wife were so happy in welcoming all.
Dev(seeing Ranveer coming to him):Hello Mr. RV welcome to my house. 
RV(smiling to him): Hi Mr.Yadav..(showing Ishani to him):She is my wife Ishani vaghela. 
Dev joined hands to Ishani were Ishani too joined her hands to him and gave a light smile and Dev took them inside and made them to be comfortable were Ranveer saw his business clients and started to talk to them.The time started to pass were to few of them Ranveer was introducing Ishani and Ishani too smiled to them. Ishani was just standing with Ranveer seeing his conversation about business to his know persons. A young guy who came to the party hugged and smiled to Dev and then a guy who is Dev's brother son came and took that young guy and they went to their group of friends to have drinks were that young guy's eyes got stuck on Ishani were he saw her with a smile and he saw her completely from top to foot and Dev's brother son saw it and he came to that young guy.
Dev's brother's son:Vicky what are you seeing?
Vicky(showing Ishani):Who is that girl?
Dev's brother's son:(seeing Ishani well):Don't know may be my bade Papa's guest.
Vicky: hmm See that girl she is looking pretty know? My mother is asking me when I will marry If I get this girl immediately I will nod my head to marriage. 
Dev's brother son:Arrey you don't even know who is she? without knowing it you went till marriage. 
Vicky(seeing him): you know me right? I am a person to talk frankly that is in my heart. Let me go and ask her Is she ready to marry if she is okay I am too okay If she is not let me change my mind but without asking it If even she was ready also I should not lose that golden chance know?Let me go and talk to her. 
Dev's brother song:okay but did you see a man near her he is showing her to other men and introducing her who is that man? May be her husband.
Vicky(seeing Ishani and then seeing her neck and then forehead):Arrey she is not having mangalsutra or Sindoor too then how can she be married?. I think that man should be her brother or friend. 
Dev's brother son: hmm okay may be but see to that you don't create any problem because its My bade Papa's wedding party. 
Vicky: hmm okay okay..(he was about to walk were that was the moment).
Dev(holding the mick):Thanks for all to come to my wedding anniversary I am happy to see you all in my functions. Please all of you settle down in the each tables so that you can enjoy the function. Drink and snake will be provided as per your order.(all smiled hearing it).
Ranveer(hearing it all the know persons of Ranveer shook their head and started to go were he seeing Ishani): Ishani come let us go and sit..
Ishani shook her head as okay and both of them started to walk and when Vicky saw Ishani moving from there he waited to see in which table Ishani is going to sit were Ranveer and Ishani sat in a table and Ranveer ordered for a cool drink for both of them were Ishani keeping the gift and phone in the table she waited for the program to start. The program started were all the Dev family youngsters started to dance so well in the stage. Vicky started to see Ishani with a happy smile were Ishani was seeing Ranveer were he was enjoying the dance that was going on. The bearer served the cool drinks to Ranveer and Ishani table were they both took the glass and started to sip the cool drink. The songs were at its peak were all were dancing so well. Vicky seeing the dance and took a deep breath and he started to walk towards Ishani and then he came to their table.
Vicky(seeing Ishani):Excuse me. 
Ishani and Ranveer both of them saw Vicky with a questioning look. 
RV:hmmm yes..
Vicky(seeing Ranveer and giving a smile and showing Ishani):Actually I came to talk with her..
Ranveer(seeing Vicky a up and down look and then seeing Vicky seeing Ishani he was bit getting angry in thoughts):Nahi Ranveer don't change like before handle it with cool.(seeing Vicky with smile): hmm you can..
Ishani(saw Ranveer with a silent face were Ranveer was smiling now and then with a confused face seeing Ranveer's cool attitude and seeing Vicky): hmm what you want to talk to me I don't know who are you?
Vickey(with a smile):I am Vicky Dixit Actually my friend is Dev uncle's brother son as he invited me only I came to the party. 
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): hmm okay for that what?
Vickey:wo actually in my home too they are looking for a girl for me to marry. 
Ranveer seeing Vickey with a anger look were he kept the glass in his hand in the table and he took his hand below the table and he held the table stand tightly and he saw Ishani and making himself not to turn wild and show the possessiveness on Ishani and he brought a smile in his face again were his hold on the table stand as so tight he was holding it without to anyone's notice. 
Vickey(continuing): But I never liked any girl today only I saw you really I like you so much. Can you marry me?
Ishani(getting shocked hearing what Vicky asked and turned and saw Ranveer were he was showing a cool face and he was seeing her a silent face and then gave a made up smile and Ishani getting shocked in Ranveer's behavior in thoughts):What happen to Ranveer? I know his possessiveness on me but today why Ranveer is so cool I thought more than me he will only answer to this guy but..(seeing Ranveer a silent look and then turning to Vicky):See I can't accept your demand..
Ranveer seeing it with anger eyes was holding the table stand so tightly and controlling his possessiveness for Ishani and anger on Vicky he was really hurt seeing a guy proposing Ishani in front of him.
Vicky:Arrey don't worry let me come with my family members and talk to your family(showing Ranveer): Even now itself let me talk to your brother(seeing Ranveer):Brother...
Ishani(in a clear tone):Enough Mr. Vicky..I think you have got me wrong I mean(showing Ranveer): He is not my brother he is my husband Mr. Ranveer Vaghela 
Vicky(getting what Ishani said): you are married?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): yes I am married and I have a daughter of one year old.
Vicky(hitting his head with his hand):I am really sorry actually know(with a smile): I liked you when I saw you from the distance and you were looking so good I still can't believe you are a mother to a child and as there was no Mangalsutra in your neck and sindoor on your forehead I thought you would be unmarried sorry(seeing Ranveer):Sorry brother. 
Ranveer(holding the dinning table tightly without to anyone's notice smiling to Vickey): hmm its okay no problem. 
Ishani saw Ranveer's behavior and she was hurt now as this was not her Ranveer who used to be so cool when a guy is proposing her. 
Vicky(seeing Ishani):Sorry madam..
Ishani(shaking her head as okay): Its okay..
Vicky giving a smile to them started to move from there were Ranveer controlled himself and he took the hand from the table and he took the glass in the table and started to drink the cool drink were Ishani was seeing Ranveer with a silent and confused face. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi friends
hope all are liking the way story is progressing and then in next episode Ishani will be wearing a short dress for Ranveer and let me post the image of Ishani's look please have a look and then read the next episode. Ishani's look is..

Regards
Sakshi

tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wawao wawo!!! amazing update sakshi!!
ragni used to with amba now it was so lovelyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
come on the amazing and interesting scene of today's episode.
loved the way ranveer control him self when vikey proposed ishu for marriage, brilliant,
very perfectly written ranveer's vickey's and ishu's char in this scene loved all the way all behaved,, amazing..
now ishu missing ranveer's possessiveness nature..
waiting for next update..

Edited by tnzila - 7 years ago
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
H y Sakshi di.
Lovely update..
Ragini a is getting attached to everyone..
Hmm ranveer controlled his feelings as well as anger..
GReal..
By how will u control today night Dikra.. :P
Lovely ishani's proposal scene..
Lovingly written..
o_gudiya thumbnail
Oye hoye.. Short dress.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Ranveer Dikra how will u control.. πŸ˜›
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Oye hoye.. Short dress.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜›
Ranveer Dikra how will u control.. πŸ˜›

he can control him self for short dressπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
i think for him further hard to control when ever he looks ishu in sariii😳
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

he can control him self for short dressπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
i think for him further hard to control when ever he looks ishu in sariii😳

I was abt to write this..
Hehe is not able to control himself when he sees her in saarees..
But the main point..
What excuses..?? ⭐️ ⭐️
Or he too will continue.. πŸ˜•
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh shoot...the episode is soo hilarious... Ranveer is controlling his possessiveness to this extreme that he kept himself cool when Vicky unknowingly proposed Ishaani being unaware of the fact that Ranveer is Ishaani's husband... But I'm sure if vicky had elaborated further or misbehaved with Ishaani, then he had gotten some black & blue frm Ranveer...vicky got lucky this time...let's c how Ishaani will manage to bring out the possessiveness of Ranveer & eagerly waiting to c the surprise that she had planned for Ranveer...another block buster update didu...looking forward for the next...b safe & stay healthy

Oh GOD ALMIGHTY... Ranveer b ready for what's coming for u...the dress that Ishaani wore will make Ranveer fall for her 1000 times...this kind of avatar of Ishaani is more than enough to make Ranveer hungry for her love πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† & will wipe out his surroundings πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Edited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago