Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi Sakshi!!!
Great episode as usual.
Raagini is so cute. I Iike Ishaani and Raagini's relationship. Ranveer is not so possessive as before. I like it. Ishaani can't understand why Ranveer is so cold with her.
Update soon
Waiting for the next.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice episode. Ishaani's flashback is very nice too.
Keep writing.
As for tracks, I'll be contented with any twist you want. New year party or Anniversary. I am Ok with everything. I also want romantic date of Ishveer organized by Ishaani, and their romantic night.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi friends
Thanks for all your suggestions and it was lovely reading all your suggestions and comments. Some of you went with both the suggestions too and some said its okay with new year party also and majority came for Ishveer anniversary so I wish I can go as per majority. I wish all would be happy in this decision and I didn't hurt anyone's feelings. So if the decision is okay we will be having Ishveer anniversary in Ishveer style as the new year treat Episode soon keep reading and enjoying. 
Regards
Sakshi

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 461
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ranveer was ready for the day and he was sitting in the sofa and reading a file were his phone rang being in the tea poi. Ranveer took his eyes from the file and he saw the phone and seeing the display he got its Rishab and he took the phone and he picked the call. 
RV:haan Rishab..
Rishab:Sir finally we have reached the profit this month sir now only I came to office and saw the details of our months record and its going fine sir our company is in top position only. 
RV:hmm that's nice to hear Rishab we have done it again. 
Rishab:yes sir then here after you no need to be coming so early and leaving so late sir you can relax yourself and work as usual. 
RV:haan tk..let me cut the call and you too relax and work. 
Rishab:yes sir..(he smiled and cut the call).
Ranveer(took the phone from his ears and keeping the phone in the tea poi were his eyes fell on Raagini who was sleeping cutely in the bed and a smile came in his lips and to himself):How cute my beti is? (smiling seeing Raagini's cuteness he again saw the file and he started to read it)
Ishani(helping Mala in making breakfast and then arranging the breakfast in the dinning table and she came up in the stairs and came in the corridor towards their room to herself):Ranveer was sleeping only when I came out of our room don't know now has he woke up or not I think its time for him to go to office but before he goes I need to get some time and talk to him everything and clear everything today..(she talking to herself came to their room and she entered the room were she saw the bed and without finding Ranveer there she turned to see the whole room were her eyes now saw Ranveer in sofa ready for the day and he was seeing the file were she had a smile and she turned to the door and she locked the door).
Ranveer(hearing the door lock took his head from the file and seeing Ishani locking the room and in clear tone):Ishani..
Ishani(locking the room and then seeing him and giving a smile to him and she came and stood near him): Hana Ranveer..
Ranveer(he saw her and giving a smile he closed the file and keeping it in the tea poi and he got up and seeing her):Is breakfast ready?
Ishani:haan its ready I thought you will be sleeping but you..
Ranveer: I got up and got ready to office. 
Ishani(smiling to him):hmm
Ranveer(he seeing her a cute look):Tk Ishani breakfast is ready know let me go and have it and leave to office(he was about to move were Ishani held his hand this made him to see his hand that was held by Ishani and saw Ishani who was seeing him with a loving eyes):Kya hua Ishani?Want anything?
Ishani(seeing him a love look and she went close to him and hugged him well and closed her eyes in a loving tone):I want you only.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani hugging him a smile came in his face were he again felt the same feeling that he should not again grow possessive on her and making up himself and took his hand and holding Ishani's shoulders and brought her out of the hug and seeing her with a smile):I know you wanted to talk to me yesterday night but what to do I was working so much yesterday so only Ishani getting tiered I slept but don't worry when I get time surely let us talk to each other. 
Ishani(seeing him with a silent face):Sirf talk?
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes with a smile): hmm that is what you wanted know?
Ishani(shaking her head as no and she held his shoulders and went close to him):Ranveer I love you.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani a mesmerized look hearing the magical word and seeing her lips and also having a thought to not become possessive over Ishani again making up himself inside him):hmm okay Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a wanting face): you won't tell I love you too back.
Ranveer(with a smile): Ishani you itself know right about my love then what?
Ishani she went close to him and held his head back and she made him to come near her and she took her lips to his cheek and lovingly kissed his cheek were Ranveer closed his eyes getting Ishani's kiss were only he can know what that feeling was getting his lady love kiss is making him. There were many hormone changes inside his body.
Ishani(finishing kissing his cheek took her lips near his ears in a husky tone): I love you.(she turned his face and saw his face with love and giving a smile were Ranveer too gave a casual smile to her seeing it and seeing his lips and going near his lips and getting ready to give him a kiss and in a lovely and husky tone): I want a kiss Ranveer please..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's lips almost losing himself and at a time thinking about not to become possessive over Ishani and to manage her for now):Ishani..
Ishani(seeing his eyes and then lips): hmm
Ranveer:Wo Raagini is here..
Ishani(seeing him with a want eyes): hmm what happen to you? you are telling the reasons I used to tell to you?
Ranveer;Wo you forgot to tell it so only I am telling now Raagini is here so let us have this some other day..(he was about to move) Ishani(before he goes held his shirt and pulled him close to her and seeing him in a husky tone):Raagini is sleeping only give me..
Ranveer(seeing her lips too were he very well know he can't resist for so long): But Ishani..
Ishani(held his cheeks with her hands):Enough now concentrate in kiss..(she took her lips near his lips were Ranveer too also lose himself and he closed his eyes were Ishani too closed her eyes and took her lips near him).
They both were wanting to rest their lips in each others's lips and when they were about to kiss that was the moment there was a heavy knock in their room were that disturbed Ishani were she took her lips back and saw the door and getting someone is knocking the door and she saw Ranveer were Ranveer was seeing her with a silent face now. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer wo somebody..
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): haan some body has come..let me go and see(seeing her with a smile he started to walk to the door and he unlocked the door and he saw out were Pratik was standing in front of him giving a smile to him):Pratik..
Pratik:haan Ranveer can I talk to you If you are free now?
Ranveer:Arrey come in first and then talk to me..
pratik: hmm(he entered the room and seeing Ishani he gave a smile to her): Hi Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Pratik smiling to her): hmm hi..
Ranveer(seeing Pratik): Tell me pratik what you want to talk? you want any pocket money?
Pratik(shaking his head as no): Nahi Ranveer I want a job. 
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):Job?
Pratik: haan I too completed my education know? Now I am a MBA graduate. I thought not to pressure you so only I was searching job in other company these many days and in between too Ishani and you were not together so I thought not to disturb you at that time. I tried my best in all the company but no one is ready to hire me. Can you give a job in any of your company Ranveer?
Ranveer(smiling to him):Pratik now you too have matured a lot. 
pratik:Hmm thank you but can I get a job?
Ranveer:Hmm you can but immediately I can't give you a very big job for few days you need to work below some experienced staff in my Diamond company administrative section then seeing your work let me promote you. 
Pratik:Really I got job?
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): hmm of course..
Pratik(hugging Ranveer):Thank you..
Ranveer(as soon as Pratik came out of the hug): hmm okay..
Pratik(seeing Ishani and coming to her and smiling): I got job Ishani that too in RV's diamond company..
Ishani:Congrats be loyal and work with dedication..
Pratik: haan sure let me go and tell to Maa
Ishani: Haan 
Ranveer(seeing Pratik was about to go):pratik you are joining by next week only okay?
Pratik: Haan tk..(he smiled and started to go out of the room)
Ranveer(smiling seeing Pratik's happiness and saw Ishani who was seeing him with a cute smile):Ishani.
Ishani: hmm
Ranveer:I am getting late shall I go down and have breakfast and leave to office?
Ishani:(shaking her head as yes): hmm okay..
Ranveer started to move were Ishani thought about their closeness sometime before and as usual their kiss was disturbed and she had a smile were immediately her mind thought some other thoughts too. 
Ishani(in thoughts): I tried to be close to Ranveer but..(thinking well their romance):When ever I used to be close to Ranveer his hands used to hold me close to him but today I went so close to him but his hand didn't even touch my back he held my shoulders only to bring me out of the hug...(thinking and then hitting her head):Ishani you are a pagal today you only romanced him so he was like that may be he is waiting for you to get romantic so only he is giving space to you in romance..so he is wanting my romance ...(thinking well and getting a idea and smiling): hmm okay today night let me give him some surprise..(she had a determined face).
Ranveer came down in the stairs were Baa, Amba,Kailash, Mithesh, Chiatali, Laxmi, Laxmi husband, Sharman, Parul were there in the dinning table were pratik was telling about his job and all were so happy were Ranveer hearing it he started to come to the dinning table and he sat in his chair smiling to all. 
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer you gave job to Pratik?
Ranveer: Haan Maa he didn't ask me these many days but today he came and asked to me so I gave him. 
Amba(seeing pratik and smiling to him): you know Ranveer Pratik is so sweet among all of us in our family and you have given him a good job I know Pratik will do his best. 
Ranveer: haan Maa he will(seeing Sharman):Sharman next week only Pratik will be joining the office so you make all his formalities ready before it. 
Sharman: Haan tk Ranveer..
Ranveer shook his head as yes were all were so happy regarding pratik's job were Baa and Mithesh were so much happy about it were the person who was hearing it standing behind a pillar was not at all happy in it were it was Devarsh..
Devarsh(with a angry face):Hmm this Pratik and all is getting job in Ranveer's office but to me he is not even ready to give money.Even when I helped that Nirbhay's mother she only gave me 20,000 and she told she will give me more and then she too got what she wanted from me and she cheated without giving money to me. Now Ishani and Ranveer too got back together.I didn't able to meet Ranveer or anybody in home after Ishani came back here after again I should act well in front of all and do something and get good name and then only I can do something to get money from Ranveer or Ishani..(he shook his head as okay and he started to walk other side without to other's notice).
Ranveer finished his breakfast and he started to office were all the others finishing their breakfast went back to their works. The day started to run at its span were the day came to its afternoon were RV was seeing his phone without having any work in office now. Ranveer seeing the phone thought about the romance Ishani did to him in the morning and a smile came in his face. 
Ranveer:(to himself): hmm you are a magician Ishani when you come close to me or when you tell magical words to me you are making me fall for you.Today I completely lost myself If our kiss was not disturbed by Pratik I am sure I would have got that kiss and I would have again hugged you and then without able to control I will be again romancing you and that will give me the feeling that I should not give Ishani to anyone even my heart won't be okay to share you with Raagini also and that will lead to a over possessiveness on you and then that over possessiveness will finally make me to control you no no.. that possessiveness only made you to mistrust me know? I won't do it again Ishani some how I will keep you away from me but will never allow you to go away from my life I want you to be my side as my wife and I too will give all the respect you deserve and will make the world to respect you.(he made sure his decision and he saw the phone again were that was the moment his cabin was opened were he saw Rishab entering the cabin): Haan Rishab..
Rishab(giving a invitation to Ranveer):Sir today evening you are having Mr.Dev yadav wedding anniversary party.
Ranveer(getting it): haan today Mr. Dev Yadav party is there know?Okay okay keep the invitation and go let me attend the party. 
Rishab: Hmm okay sir.(he kept the invitation in the table and he started to walk out of the cabin).
Ranveer(seeing the Invitation to himself):Mr. Dev yadav is a important client to me and surely I need to go for his anniversary party it is his 25th wedding anniversary and he has invited many share trading business people and he said I too need to come with my wife so I should call Ishani and tell her to be ready today evening.(keeping the phone in the table and took the invitation and saw the timing in it): hmm so evening 5 o clock to 7 o clock  its a snack and drink party okay (he took his phone and dialed to Ishani were Ishani's phone ringing being in her room's table and she was making her room ready for Ranveer were hearing her phone is ringing she went to the table and seeing the phone and the display as Ranveer with a smile she picked the call): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer: Ishani what are you doing?
Ishani(seeing her whole room's arrangement):Wo Ranveer kuch nahi I was reading a magazine..
Ranveer:Raagini..
Ishani:She played so well after getting up in the morning and then after lunch too she was playing so well and now she is sleeping her afternoon sleep. 
Ranveer: hmm okay fine today evening know we need to go out I mean one of my client has invited me for his anniversary party so be ready I will be coming home by 4 o clock and then we need to leave party is from 5 o clock to 7 o clock let me get gift and come let us go and be there for few hour and then giving the gift and wishing them let us come back to home its just a snack and drink party. 
Ishani(smiling): hmm okay let me be ready...
Ranveer:And my client is traditional people only so you can wear Saree.
Ishani(with a smile): hmm okay.
Ranveer: hmm tk let me cut the call
Ishani: haan(she cut the call were a smile came in her face): hmm okay today I am going out with Ranveer and then coming back home then I will bring my Ranveer to my room after Raagini sleeps and I wish we need to get one today. (she smiled seeing her whole room arrangement she has made and smiling to herself): hmm okay everything is ready(she came out of the room and she closed the room and she locked the room without lock and key and she walked to their room and she saw Raagini who was sleeping and she had a smile seeing her cute daughter and she sat in the sofa and she took the magazine and started to read it).
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi friends
Next would be a small party episode were Ishani and Ranveer will be going for a party and their party looks can be seen in the photo that I am giving below have a look at it and keep enjoying the story. 
RANVEER'S LOOK
Completely white attire for Ranveer.

Ishani's look. 
Multi color Saree with Sleeveless pink backless blouse.

Regards
Sakshi
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy dr
Loved the update
Prathik got job. He is such a lovely. But devarsh. Hr is just wanting money.
Ishani forgot him. Hope she soon gives him the punishment he deserves
Ishani is missing him so much and when she ia trying tryin to go near ranveer, he is searching fot reasons and be away.
And ishveer whoever romance the other, always they get disturbed..
How long could ranveer resist and manage ishani, now ishani is planning fot surprise to him. How ranveer gonna manage her now? He will lose himself for sure and I hope ishani's confusion gonna clear tonight after party.
Loved party looks dr
Update next soon
Keep smiling and take care dr 😳
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Wow...really dumbstruck...today's episode is so cool... Finally Ishaani romanced with Ranveer...not only that but also planned a surprise for Ranveer...can't wait to c the surprise...moreover the dresses of both Ranveer & ishaani r fantastic... Marvelous selection again...so they r going for the party...update next didu...b safe & stay healthyEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
Nice update Dr. Pratik got the job in Ranveer office. 
Finally Ishani planned for a surprise.
Waiting to see what surprise Ishani will be giving to Ranveer.
And waiting to watch the reaction of Ranveer seeing the surprise.
Update soon dear. Stay blessed ðŸ˜Š
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!!
Again amazing episode.
I like Ishaani's confession very much. So romantic. Ranveer is trying to resist his feelings.
Ishaani is preparing a surprise for Ranveer. I wonder what it is.
Ishveer's outfits are gorgeous.
Waiting for the next episode.
Update soon
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I LIKE THE EPISODE VERY MUCH. ROMANTIC ISHAANI IS SO NICE.
WAITING FOR ISHAANI'S SURPRISE.
AS FOR THE TRACKS, I AM  ABSOLUTELY SATISFIED WITH YOUR DECISION. IT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING TO READ ABOUT ISHVEER WEDDING ANNIVERSARY.
ISHVEER OUTFITS ARE WONDERFUL. SUNGLASSES SUIT RV VERY MUCH