hey Gudiya!!!
we ate 5ive pages of sakshi's thread with our spamming

😲 😲 😲
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hi sakshi
such an interesting episode sakshi
i am loving this longing ishani and she should make all the efforts to make him fall for her but this dumb girl should first understand why ranveer is avoiding her
i want to see much bold ishani which can make him forget sunny also
ragini is the cutest of all and is doing everything to be with her mom
nirbhay and ritika's story is taking an intersting turn i am liking this couple already poor nirbhay he is doing so much.
parul is also a good character and she takes care of krish so much
i want ishani seducing ranveer in every way possible and ya anniversary celebration should be there in a romantic way.
you can take the story forward the way you like i just need ishveer roamnce, bold ishani and ishani in hospital other everything is fine with me.
thnx for pm
waitng for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 460
NEXT DAY MORNING
Ishani opened her eyes when it was exactly 8.30 in the morning were she saw over the bed and she saw Raagini sleeping so close to her were cutie pie was sleeping near her stomach in her up side down position. Ishani had a smile seeing Raagini and she saw for Ranveer and not finding Ranveer next to her she got up from the bed and she sat in the bed and saw the whole room were she didn't find Ranveer there. Ishani saw Raagini and then took the pillow and kept it on the both the sides of Raagini and she got down from the bed and she walked to the washroom and touched the door were the door went inside were it told Ranveer is not there too. 
Ishani(to herself with a confused face);What is this I am trying my best to talk to Ranveer but I am not able to talk to him at all where he has gone now?(she went and saw the clock):Oh I have slept this much time..(she went to the table and took her phone and she dialed to Ranveer and kept the phone in her ears were she heard the ring and she waited for the call to be picked were in the next 5 rings Ranveer picked the call with a smile): Ranveer..
Ranveer(being in his office pathway): Haan Ishani bolo.
Ishani:Ranveer you went to office?
Ranveer: Haan Ishani I came to office I had some important work in office so I came early. 
Ishani: you would have waked up me know?Did you have your breakfast or not?
Ranveer:Wo Mala came to home in the morning itself and she as usual made the breakfast and I had my breakfast. Actually you were sleeping well so only I didn't disturb you. 
Ishani(feeling the way Ranveer was so formal to her): Ranveer..
Ranveer:(hearing her cute voice smiling): hmm
Ishani:Are you fine with me?
Ranveer:Arrey everything is sorted out between us know Ishani. then what I am absolutely fine. 
Ishani(without anyway): hmm tk carry on with your work let me cut the call. 
Ranveer: hmm okay.(he cut the call)
Ishani hearing the phone being cut took the phone from her ears were her face was so much confused she kept the phone in the table and she went to the cupboard and took the towel and dresses and entered the washroom to get ready for the day. The day started to run in the routine for Ishani and everyone in RV mansion.It was afternoon were Ishani was sitting in the sofa of the hall were Raagini was sitting in the lap of Ishani and she was loving her mother in her own way. Raagini cutely rested her head in the chest of Ishani and held Ishani's hand in her tiny both hands. 
Ishani(caressing Raagini's back with love): Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama
Ishani:hmm tk tell me tumhara naam kya hain?
Raagini(showing a face with cute thinking reaction):Ra..Raini..
Ishani(smiling to her): hmm right only but its Raagini. 
Raagini(getting it shook her head as yes):Raani..
Ishani:I wish you will tell it soon and Baby you know how Mama and Papa selected this name to you. Papa's first two letter is your name first two letters and Mama's last two letters is your name last two letters. 
Raagini(listening to Ishani laughed cutely):Mama (she lovingly raised herself in Ishani's lap and as Ishani held her well she cutely hit her forehead with Ishani's forehead): Meri Mama..
Ishani(hitting her forehead with a smile): Love you baby..(she took Raagini from the forehead affection and she kissed Raagini's tiny forehead were cutie pie smiled to Ishani and Ishani too smiled to her daughter so well). 
As Ishani and Raagini were smiling to each other Parul came to the hall and seeing Ishani and Raagini having a smile in her lips. 
Parul:Bhabhi..
Raagini(seeing parul):mami..(she cutely smiled to parul).
Parul: haan Raagini your Mami only(seeing Ishani who was smiling seeing her and Raagini's conversation): Bhabhi can we go for shopping? I want to get some dresses for me. 
Ishani:(giving a smile):Wait a while parul let me make Raagini sleep and then let us go..
Parul: Haan Tk Bhabhi after Raagini sleeps call me in phone let me come to the hall. 
Ishani: hmm tk..
parul started to move from there were Ishani saw Raagini and opened her hands to Raagini were cutie pie smiling cutely hugged Ishani were Ishani made Raagini to lay in her shoulders and she started to caress her back and tried to make her sleep for the afternoon sleep. Ishani thinking about Parul calling her out she saw her phone in the tea poi and she took her phone and she dialed to Ranveer and she kept the phone in her ears and the ring too went were she waited for the call to be picked. 
Ranveer making the presentation in the system so seriously as his phone ring its ringtone were Ranveer took his eye from the system and saw the phone display that was in the table and he getting its Ishani with a smile he took the phone and he picked the call and kept the phone in his ears. 
Ranveer: haan Ishani. 
Ishani(with a smile):Did I disturb you?
Ranveer:Nothing like that tell me why my wife has called me?
Ishani:Wo Ranveer actually Parul is calling me for shopping.
Ranveer: hmm what for that?
Ishani(with a bit unexpected face):Ranveer Parul is calling me out for shopping shall I go with her or not?
Ranveer(laughed cutely): Ishani what is this? Parul is calling you for shopping If you wish go with her or even If you want to go alone also go in car what is a big deal? why are you asking permission to me for this?
Ishani:so let me go.
Ranveer: haan you can Ishani you no need to ask my permission and all. have a good shopping let me cut the call(he cut the call and kept the phone in the table and to himself): finally I am not controlling her..(he gave a smile to himself and he saw the system and started to do his work).
Ishani as soon as the phone was cut she took the phone from ears with a confused face were she didn't know what to react to it and she kept the phone in the tea poi and she took her hand to Raagini's back and was caressing her back. Ishani was thinking the way Ranveer used to control her once and now his behavior is something very different. She very well know he has forgiven her but also she is not able to get the behavior of Ranveer now. He was really confusing her. Ishani thought about a incident before 
FLASHBACK..
After coming from Nirbhay's clutches Ranveer always was only with Ishani when ever she goes out. Ishani wanted to get her stitched chudidar from the shop were she saw Ranveer who was seeing TV and enjoying in that Sunday were 
Ishani(coming to Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer: (taking his eyes from TV and seeing Ishani): haan Ishani 
Ishani: Ranveer I want to go and get my stitched Chudidar from the shop can I go and get it now?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a cute look and he got down from the bed and he came to her and lovingly putting his hand behind her and pulled her close to him and seeing her):Why your husband is with you?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):My husband is there to take care of me, love me, protect me..(before she completes)
Ranveer: haan to protect only I am there know?that Nirbhay is very dangerous Ishani so see to that you are going out with me only and even If you want to go out you should get my permission and I will tell whether you need to go out or not. Will you ask my permission?
Ishani(smiling to him lovingly pinching his cheeks):surely baba
Ranveer: hmm okay(he smiled to her):Maa has took Raagini know? Let Raagini come let three of us go and get the dresses and have a car ride for some distance and come back okay?
Ishani(shaking her head as okay): hmm okay..(she smiled were Ranveer too smiled to her).
FLASHBACK END..
Ishani(was now confused and in thoughts): Now Ranveer is allowing me to go out he is ready to leave me but why?(thinking well):Is Nirbhay and Rithika turning positive made Ranveer to not mind about my security and send me alone out of the house. (with a fully confused face):Don't know what is happening? I am thinking at least to ask to Ranveer but I am not able to talk to him at all. (she caressing Raagini's back and saw her were cutie pie was sleeping well in Ishani's shoulders were Ishani got up taking her phone in her hand and took Raagini in the stairs and she went to Amba's room and gave Raagini to her and telling her that she is going to shopping with parul and they will try to come before Raagini's wakes and Amba too shook her head as okay and she saw her phone and dialed to Parul were Parul too picked the call and she told she will come to the hall and in the next 2 minutes she was in the hall were Ishani too came to her and they both started to walk out of the house and they got in a car and the drive drove the car to the shop Parul told him and they started to leave to shopping).
The day started to run were parul and Ishani returned back to home after the shopping in next 2 hours were Parul was having few bags in her hand and Ishani shaking her head as leaving to Parul and Ishani got in the stairs and she went to Amba's room were Amba had Raagini who has woke up and Ishani took Raagini and signing she is leaving to Amba Ishani took Raagini to their room and she made cutie pie to play with the toys and Ishani too was waiting for Ranveer to come and she planned to talk to Ranveer by today night. The time were it was night 9.30 were almost all finished their dinner and all were returning to their room. Ishani made Ramu to bring her and Raagini's dinner to room and she fed Raagini her dinner and she too had her dinner and by that time cutie pie after playing well after her afternoon sleep was now has started to sleep her night sleep. Ishani seeing Raagini has slept now and she kept the pillow on the both the sides of Raagini and she went and took her night dress from the cupboard and she entered the washroom and taking time she changed herself to t-shirt and night pant and she saw the entrance of their room whether Ranveer is coming or not. 
Ishani(started to walk right and left in the room to herself):Where is Ranveer?Till now he didn't come I messaged him by 7.30 he said he will be coming late and he said he will finish his dinner in office itself but also 9.30 is too late he didn't come yet..(talking to herself she was walking and having eye on the entrance of their room and she again saw Raagini and she made sure Raagini has slept so well and she had a motherly smile).
Smiling seeing Raagini and then when Ishani was about to walk again Ranveer came in the front of the door were Ishani smiled seeing him and Ranveer too smiled to her and he started to enter the room. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Had your dinner?
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes):haan Ishani today work was heavy so only I was not able to come home early.(he smiled to her were Ishani too smiled to him and he went to the cupboard and opened it to take the night dress).
Ishani seeing Ranveer up to take dress and making sure she need to talk today were Ishani went to the entrance of the room and she locked the door were the locking of the door noise made Ranveer to see the entrance of the room were Ishani now locking the door was seeing Ranveer were Ranveer saw her with a not understanding face. 
Ishani(walked slowly and came near Ranveer and seeing him):Ranveer change and come..
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): Haan(he held the dresses in his hand and he entered the washroom).
It was next 10 minutes were Ranveer changed to his night dress he came out of the washroom and he removed his watch and keeping it in the dressing table and he was about to lay in the bed were Ishani before he could lay in the bed came near Ranveer and held his hand.Ranveer saw her with a not understanding face.
Ranveer:Kya hua Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and giving a smile):Ranveer I wish let us be close to each other and talk for sometime. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and giving a made up smile): Ishani mein actually..
Ishani:Kya not ready to talk to me?
Ranveer:Arrey nahi nahi nothing like that come..(he signed her to come and he started to walk to the sofa were Ishani too came behind him and Ranveer sat in the sofa were Ishani too sat next to him and seeing her):hmm tell me what you need to talk? Anything related to Raagini?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile and lovingly moving and sitting close to him):Ranveer I wish we need to spend some time together. 
Ranveer(getting that Ishani is trying to be romantic and making sure that romance will lead to his possessiveness and seeing her with a smile): Hana Ishani why not let us surely spend the time with each other(seeing her with a cute eyes): But I am having heavy work now a days Ishani so only I am feeling so much tiered and I am not able to spend time with Maa, you and Raagini. 
Ishani(sitting close to him and held his hand well in her hand and seeing him with a smile):No need to worry we don't want to spend long time but at least like this small small talks in the night will do good.(she rested her head in his shoulder with a smile).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani resting her head in his shoulders and the hair was tempting him to take his hand to caress his hair were his hand went to caress her hair were he stopped himself and seeing Ishani in a normal tone): Ishani..
Ishani(hearing her name taking her head from his shoulders and seeing him): hmmm
Ranveer(showing a tiered face): I am feeling sleepy let us talk another day Ishani (he smiled to her and held her both the shoulders with his hands and seeing her):Ishani I am so tiered today as it took a long day for me so only If don't take it wrong..
Ishani(seeing him and shook her head as yes hiding her disappointed face she showed a made up smile): haan Ranveer go and sleep good night.
Ranveer(touching her head lovingly):Thanks for understanding good night.
Giving a smile to her Ranveer got up from the sofa and he went and laid in the bed were Ishani too seeing Ranveer who has now laid in the bed with a silent face were she didn't know what Ranveer is doing to her. She got up with a confused face and she turned off the lights and she laid beside Raagini in the bed and she too thinking a lot after few hours closed her eyes to sleep. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr
Oh. I am loving this turn of story
Ishani trying to spend some time with ranveer. Buy he is avoiding her
She is confused with him. Hope she soon understand what's in his heart
Ishani is missing ranveer's romance,possessiveness and controlling nature πŸ˜†
But these are all what she demanded him...
Carryon with the update dr
Waiting for next
And according to suggestion, 2will be best. Ishveer romantic anniversary πŸ˜ƒ
Keep smiling and take care 😳
Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi., 
Loved the episode but feeling so sad for ishani. But in anger without her knowledge she told and hurted Ranveer.
Just wish that ishani went to office and sort out the difference which is confusing her, if not Ranveer will avoid her in all the ways.
Waiting for the old Ranveer who care, spend and romance with ishani.
Can you please tell me how many episode it takes to see old Ranveer.
Then about the suggestion it based on you, but before New year and wedding anniversary wish to see them happy together like before.
Update soon dear. Stay healthy and take care
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Both episodes r very awesome... Ishaani is still confused of Ranveer's behaviour despite things have sorted out between them...& the most unexpected thing for Ishaani is Ranveer isn't controlling her like he did before...Ranveer is trying to control him...but hope that he'll give up on his control & be the same old Ranveer again...& now it's time for Ishaani to show the same possessiveness, loving & caring nature on Ranveer...Hoping for the best...b safe & stay healthy didu
PrinceAsif thumbnail
It's very hard to choose cause both options r really good...but i think it'll b great to read an episode with the mixtures of both options 1&2...i mean new year's celebration & wedding anniversary celebration... Double party 😎 😎 ...double celebration πŸ₯³ ...double romance πŸ˜ƒ ...New year's new understandings & bonds of their lives by leaving behind their infamous past & wedding anniversary's hotshot super romance...it'll worth it...i just gave my point of view...but sorry i can't decide s i found both options r fantastic... So take ur best shot didu...cause u r great πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Edited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
malsa thumbnail
hi sakshi.amazing episodes.love this avataar of ranveer.letz see a romantic ishaani now. πŸ˜‰ i would go for a ishveer wedding anniversary.it would be sooo romantic.update soon dear.waiting for the next
amirthaa thumbnail
hai sakshi
 really grt episodes...hope fishu find out the cause of ranveer charater soon...and ranveer should also come out of ths  avtar soon...on suggestion..i would actually want both,if u ask to pick one then i go for ishveer aniversary...waiting for ur nxt update ...update soon...take care😊
Sashu29 thumbnail
Hai Sakshiji
Nice and very very interesting updates.  Ranveer is not controlling ishani but he is controlling his feelings. Hope ishani will plan something to get back her old romantic husband. 
And I like to suggest for ishveer romantic wedding anniversary  episode but whatever you choose to write surely it will be superb.  Waiting for your next update & thank you.