me tooπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
and want she should tell him at least 30 times 3 magical words😳😳😳

I too support this.. πŸ˜ƒ
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Di..
Mind blowing update.. πŸ‘
Great..I really wanted to see this Ranveer..
Always Ranveer comes to ishani n romance her
.now I just want to see the opposite..
Lovely..the way Ranveer hided his happiness.
That was such a aww feeling for me..
The reason which he gave.. πŸ‘
Really wanted to see this..
Now on the way to romantic ishani..
Ishani should smell the reason soon..
And be romantic.. πŸ˜ƒ
Romantic ishani and controlling Ranveer.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
Waiting for next update .
N ishani's romance..
N yeah I want the behavior of Ranveer in ishani..
N ishani's behavior in Ranveer..
The way ishani used to make Ranveer long for her to romance..
Now want to see completely opposite.. πŸ˜‰
Ishani should decorate rooms ...give surprises...blunder blunder..
I think I should stop now... otherwise I would just keep blabbering.. πŸ˜†
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hello Di..
Mind blowing update.. πŸ‘
Great..I really wanted to see this Ranveer..
Always Ranveer comes to ishani n romance her
.now I just want to see the opposite..
Lovely..the way Ranveer hided his happiness.
That was such a aww feeling for me..
The reason which he gave.. πŸ‘
Really wanted to see this..
Now on the way to romantic ishani..
Ishani should smell the reason soon..
And be romantic.. πŸ˜ƒ
Romantic ishani and controlling Ranveer.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
Waiting for next update .
N ishani's romance..
N yeah I want the behavior of Ranveer in ishani..
N ishani's behavior in Ranveer..
The way ishani used to make Ranveer long for her to romance..
Now want to see completely opposite.. πŸ˜‰
Ishani should decorate rooms ...give surprises...blunder blunder..

I think I should stop now... otherwise I would just keep blabbering.. πŸ˜†

who said on the earth, "Gudiya is a cute pie", is this can be a thinking of a cute pieπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed gudiya. Myself to want to see the opposite. Ishani as romantic will be interesting.. πŸ˜› Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 459
Ranveer started to office were Ishani finishing her coffee and she was feeling happy for getting back with Ranveer were she was smiling so well were her eyes fell on Ranveer's photo were he was smiling so well seeing her. 
Ishani(got up from the sofa and she went and took the photo of Ranveer from the Lamp table and saw his photo and seeing him):Ranveer I love you so much I really don't know how to measure my love for you but I am sure there is no meter to measure my love for you. (went and sat in the bed and seeing his photo): I want some time with you we should be free with each other Ranveer as usual we should be romantic with each other. I wish we get some time. (she saw his photo with a smile and then lowered her head and kissed Ranveer's photo with her lips and giving a shy smile seeing Ranveer's photo and she kept the photo in the lamp table and then took a deep breath and she got up from the bed and she went to the tea poi and took the empty coffee cups and she started to walk out of the room and she came down to the hall and then went to the kitchen and dropped the coffee cups for washing and she came out of the kitchen and she sat in the dinning table and she served herself and she started to have the breakfast).
Ranveer coming to the office and he got down from the car and he entered the office and he got the wishes from his staffs and he went to his cabin and he started to concentrate in his work. 
Rithika driving the car came to her office were she parked the car and she took the key from the ignition and she got down from the car and she locked the car and she was about to walk to enter the office were a hand held her hand hardly and turned her towards it were Rithika falling to the hand pulled direction saw Nirbhay in front of her and her face now changed to a silent face were she saw down without seeing his eyes. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika's silent face):Rithika I thought you will call me and share your feelings with me so only I didn't disturb you for few days but you didn't even consider me..(he left her hand and took his both the hands to her shoulders and shook her):Tell me Rithika what is in your heart..
Rithika seeing his eyes a worried look and then took her hand from her shoulders and started to walk fast towards her office entrance were Nirbhay too started to follow her. 
Rithika(walking quick and coming to her office security):see the person coming behind me don't leave him inside..
Security:Tk Madam..
Rithika started to walk inside the office were Nirbhay too came towards the entrance of the office were he was held by the security in his shoulders. 
Nirbhay(seeing the security):How many times she will tell you that I am her friend leave me inside now..
Security:Madam only said us not to leave you inside..
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika who was going inside the office in a loud tone): Rithika ...You can run from me but I know what is in your heart okay don't leave me inside the office but I will surely come in front of you(telling it he shook his shoulders that made the security to take his hand from his shoulders and he started to walk back to his car and he got in the driving seat of the car and he started the car and he started to drive back to his home).
Rithika hearing what Nirbhay said walked quickly to her cabin were her staffs wished were she didn't even hear it she entered her cabin and closed the cabin and started to cry well thinking about her state and she saw Zaveri's photo in the wall and she was worried as much as she can for the sin she has done in her life and she wiped her tears and made herself okay and went and sat in the chair and she started to do her work. 
Ishani finished her breakfast and then she washed her hands and she was about to walk to the stairs were Amba came to the dinning table were Ishani had a bright smile. 
Ishani: Jai shree krishna Maa. 
Amba(too smiling to Ishani): hmm Jai shree Krishna Ranveer said yesterday night that you were not feeling well. How are you now Ishani?
Ishani: Haan Maa due to climate change I got sneezing and felt cold I thought that I will get fever so only I sent Raagini to you but thank god I was okay in the morning. 
Amba(smiling to her): hmm that is also good only If you get fever Raagini won't be without coming to you then she too will get fever.
Ishani:(she held Amba's hand):Haan maa Tk Maa come let me serve Breakfast to you. 
Amba: Haan tk ..
They both started to walk to the dinning table were Ishani made Amba to sit in the chair and she took the plate and kept it for her and she started to serve the food to Amba. 
Ishani: Maa baba kaha hain?
Amba(she took the roti and she started to have it): He went with Mithesh Bhai after getting ready in the morning don't know what they both will talk but they both will never leave a chance to go out. 
Ishani: (sitting in the chair next to Amba): Haan Maa as days goes know our heart will see for a friend of our own age and Mithesh Kaka and Baba has got set well between them
Amba smiled to Ishani were Ishani too smiled cutely to Amba. 
Ishani: Maa Raagini is sleeping yet?
Amba: Haan she is sleeping so well Ishani just like Ranveer she is sleeping up side down. 
Ishani: Haan Maa she used to do it so well and she will be looking so cute that time. 
Amba: haan Ishani exactly Ranveer only and I am sure she will study so well as you and Ranveer used to study well know?
Ishani: Maa I used to study and get good marks but Ranveer know I never know when he used to study he will be working the whole day but he will be the topper in all the subjects. (with a proud smile): you know what Maa that hard work is only has made Ranveer into RV. 
Amba(smiling to her): Haan Ishani I and Baba didn't study anything in our life but Mota babuji made Ranveer to study when Ranveer used to sit in the night and study for the exams know I used to ask him to sleep but all he will say is he should get good marks or else Mota Babuji's money he spent on his education will be wasted to that extreme Ranveer will study. 
Ishani: hmm I know Maa he is really hard working and wish Raagini too be so much honest and loyal like Ranveer. 
Amba:She will be(she smiled to Ishani and started to have her breakfast).
Ishani and Amba were talking and smiling to each other were one by one all in house were coming to the dinning table for their breakfast were Ishani stared to serve them and as they all finished their breakfast Amba and Ishani went to Amba's room were after sometime Raagini got up were Ishani took Raagini to her room and the day started to run at a routine. The day ran well and it came to the late evening were Parul was running behind Raagini in the hall were Raagini getting Ishani was in the kitchen started to run to the kitchen were Raagini cutely entered the kitchen with a smiling face and she came to Ishani who was making the Palak Paneer were Raagini came and seeing Ishani came and hugged her legs well. 
Ishani(cooking Palak paneer and seeing Raagini hugging her leg);Cutie pie what are you doing?
Raagini(hugging well and laughing cutely): hmm Mama mein..
Ishani(putting off the stove and sitting to Raagini's height):Cutie pie this much naughtiness..
Raagini laughed well were Parul came to the kitchen and seeing Raagini and Ishani and smiling.
Parul:Bhabhi she is the perfect Rock-star of our house so much cute and so much naughtiness..
Ishani(smiling to Parul): hmm till I make the dinner ready I gave her to you but did you see where my daughter has come again?
Parul: Haan again to her mama (seeing Raagini);hain na Baby?
Raagini(shaking her head as yes to Parul and seeing Ishani cutely hugged her mother tightly): Mama(she came out of the hug and kissed Ishani's cheek and seeing Ishani smiled to her)
Ishani(seeing Raagini and smiling well and lovingly kissed Raagini's cheek):Tk go and be in the hall let Mama come okay?
Raagini(shaking her head as no): Naa Mama mein mama..
Ishani:Arrey baby mama need to cook know?
Parul:Bhabhi you said you are going to cook and gave Raagini to me but where is Mala?
Ishani(took Raagini in her hand and getting up): When I was serving Breakfast for me itself Mala was not here more I saw her when she was making breakfast and she has done the breakfast and kept it in the table then after finishing my breakfast I went and saw in her room she was not feeling well so only I send her to her home in servant quarters and said her to come when she is becoming okay but she said she will come tomorrow due to climate only she would have got sick.
Parul: hmm tk Bhabhi(seeing Raagini):Tk Mami ki saath aav..(she went and took Raagini in her hand).
Raagini(seeing parul a cute look and seeing Ishani): Mama mein 
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Baby please be with Mami and keep playing let Mama come okay(she gave a sweet pleasing face with cute smile)
Raagini(seeing Ishani's smile shook her head as yes): hmmm(seeing parul in a cute tone): Mami.
Parul(seeing Raagini and smiling):Arrey you called me Mami tk let Mami take you to hall let us play. (she smiled to Raagini and started to take her to the hall).
Ishani with a smile seeing Raagini's naughtiness giving a impossible head shake turned on the stove and she started to cook again. Ranveer came back to home were he saw Raagini, Krisha and Parul playing well in a the corner of the hall and smiling seeing it he started to walk to the kitchen. 
Ranveer(coming fast towards the kitchen with hungry stomach entered the kitchen by telling): Maa aur Mala get me something I am feeling (before telling he is hungry he stopped seeing Ishani there).
Ishani(who was cooking hearing and seeing Ranveer there had a cute smile):Ranveer you came home? feeling hungry?
Ranveer(giving a smile): hmm I thought Maa or Mala will be here but you are here?
Ishani:Wo actually Mala was not feeling well so I send her to home to take rest so today I am only cooking. 
Ranveer(shaking his head as okay):hmm what is the special today?
Ishani:Paratha and Palak Paneer just few minutes Palak Paneer will be ready and I made Paratha too ready already. 
Ranveer:(shaking his head cutely as okay): hmm okay let me be in the dinning table once the food is ready bring it to me. 
Ishani:(giving a smile to him): hmm okay
Ranveer started to walk out of the kitchen were Ishani saw Ranveer's back and she was seeing Ranveer going and washing his hands and then he sat in the dinning table were Ishani was feeling somewhere she was missing something in Ranveer thinking it a beautiful memory came out from her heart. 
FLASHBACK..
Ishani was making tea were Ranveer cutely came to the kitchen. 
Ranveer: Is tea ready Mrs. Vaghela?
Ishani(Seeing him with a smile and showing the boiling bowl): Now only tea is boiling wait for a while Mr. Vaghela. 
Ranveer;Oh so there is time till the tea gets boiled?(cutely coming behind her and hugged her lovingly).
Ishani(feeling Ranveer hugging her):Ranveer what are you doing?If somebody sees us means?
Ranveer:(cutely kissing her ears): hmm no one will see(he lovingly turned her to him and seeing her a cute look and going near her lips): I love you so much Ishani please know give time for me also
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Why I am not giving time to you?
Ranveer(with a child like face): haan you are giving but its not enough for me(he lovingly hugged her more tight to him and in a cute tone): Ishani I want you only for me I will never give you in anyone's hand
Ishani(hugging him well with a smile): hmm don't give me now (she made him to come out of the hug):Enough Ranveer we are in kitchen.
Ranveer:Where ever you are Ranveer will be romancing you so much and kitchen love is special love
Ishani(cutely hitting his shoulders and seeing his eyes):Will anytime your love for me will decrease?
Ranveer(shaking his head as no): No way cute wife my love, possessiveness and romance will never decrease at all. 
Ishani(caressing his cheek with her hand):Wish my husband be like this forever. (she smiled to him and was making his face come near her face were she was seeing his lips).
Ranveer(going near her face):Shall we kiss?
Ishani: hmm I too want it..(she was about to keep her lips)
were that was the moment the tea boiled well and it raised up and flow over the bowl that made Ishani and Ranveer to get disturbed were Ishani turned of the stove immediately and saw Ranveer were Ranveer too saw her were immediately both of them laughed to each other. 
FLASHBACK END
Ishani thinking their laugh, romance, love she had a feeling face were she now saw the Panneer that was cooked well and the turned off the stove and saw Ranveer who was now sitting in the dinning table and was seeing his phone.Ishani took a plate and she served the Paratha from the hot box and she took some Palak paneer and serving it in the plate and she came out of the kitchen and kept the plate in the dinning table in front of Ranveer. Ranveer took his eyes from the spoon and seeing the plate in front of him and then seeing Ishani he gave a smile to her were Ishani too smiled and took a glass and poured water and kept water for Ranveer. 
Ranveer(seeing Palak paneer): wow it looks good(he took the Paratha and dipping it in the Palak Paneer and he eat it and feeling the taste with a smile seeing Ishani):Ishani for this taste know I can make a diamond bangle and put it in your hand its that much tasty. 
Ishani(smiling to Ranveer and sitting in the chair next to Ranveer and seeing him):Ranveer I don't want Diamond Bangle and all I want your kiss in my hand. 
Ranveer(having the Paratha with a smile were hearing it from Ishani his smile was slowed were he saw Ishani and then giving a managing smile):Okay Ishani how was the day?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer diverting the topic and shaking her head as yes): hmm It was good only. 
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm for me too it went well though I had many works and I was really happy to see Raagini playing well. 
Ishani: hmm(seeing Ranveer with a silent face):Ranveer..
Ranveer(having the paratha well and seeing her): hmm
Ishani:Raagini is so much naughty now a days just like you. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):meri beti hain na she will be like that only.
Ishani too smiled to him and she saw Ranveer were he was having the Paratha and then finishing the Paratha. 
Ranveer: It was the best dinner Ishani so nice..
Ishani(smiling to him):hmm okay
Ranveer got up from the table and went and washed his hands and he started to walk towards the stairs were Ishani was missing Ranveer so much were she didn't know what is the problem going in Ranveer's mind. As she was thinking Raagini and Krish came running were Parul too came behind them were krish and Raagini were running around the dinning table. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini and Krish);Tk Krish and Raagini come on you can have your dinner now..(seeing parul who was smiling seeing both the kids):Parul..
Parul: haan Bhabhi
Ishani: you feed dinner to Krish 
parul: Haan tk Bhabhi (parul went and held Krish and made him to sit in the chair and she took the Paratha and Palak panneer in a plate and she started to feed him).
Ishani went and took the dinner she made for Raagini and then got Raagini who was touching the dinning table leg and playing and took Raagini in her hand and made her to sit in the dinning table and started to feed her cutie pie due to playing so much feeling hungry started to have the dinner quickly. 
Ishani(seeing Krish who was talking and laughing to Parul):Krish..
Krish(seeing Ishani): hmmm
Ishani:you need to join the school next year you know right?
Krish:(smiling): hmm school..(showing Parul): Maa told..
Ishani(seeing the way Krish was talking): so sweet you are talking yes Parul is such a good friend to you..
Krish: hmmm(he smiled and was having the dinner)
Krish finished his dinner were Ishani fed Raagini her dinner and then making Raagini to sit with her itself she finished her dinner too and she took Raagini in her hand were parul was now having her dinner
Ishani: parul If anybody wants dinner send it to their room through Ramu okay?Tomorrow morning or evening Mala will come. 
parul:Tk Bhabhi Good night. 
Ishani: hmm good night(seeing Krish):Good night Krish.
Krish(smiling to Ishani):Good night. 
Ishani giving a smile to krish and making Raagini to tell good night to Krish and she started to walk towards the stairs and she came to the corridor and she came to their room and where she saw Ranveer was sleeping so well in the bed now. Ishani was bit disappointed were she thought that she can talk to Ranveer after Raagini sleeps were Ishani taking deep breath and making up herself she went to the cupboard and took Raagini's night dress and she entered the washroom and changed Raagini's diaper and dress and then she brought cutie pie to the bed were Raagini too due to heavy playing laid herself next to Ranveer. Ishani giving a smile to Raagini went and locked the door of the room and she came and laid next to Raagini and she stared to caress her were Raagini too after few minutes she started to sleep were Ishani's hand that were caressing Raagini's hair and seeing her sleeping face slowly moved to Ranveer who was sleeping well now and she caressed his hair with a worried face. 
Ishani(in thoughts caressing Ranveer's hair):What happen to you? I am feeling you are going away from me is it my feeling or really you are busy in work and you are getting tiered soon or still you have not accepted me whole with whole heart.(she had a worried face and she turned in the bed and turned off the lights and she laid well and saw Ranveer's face in the lamp light and she didn't know when she closed  her eyes for sleep were she slept so well next to her husband and daughter).
To be continued πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi loved cutie pie scenes totally amazing the way she talks to ishani she said running all over the house. Cute krish and ragini poor ishani missing his ranveer a lot let's see how she get him back keep updated dear
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

who said on the earth, "Gudiya is a cute pie", is this can be a thinking of a cute pieπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Janani...sakshi Di..Sana..n..don't remember ... πŸ˜›
Y cutie pie...can't think like this.. 😭
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Agreed gudiya. Myself to want to see the opposite. Ishani as romantic will be interesting.. πŸ˜›

Sana..see..
I got my supporter.. 😎 πŸ˜›
tellme thumbnail
amazing updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
flashback was so loving 😳😳😳
ishu missed your ranveer missed baby missed him.. i am enjoying so much to see ishu like thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ranveer i want your kiss in my hands.. ishu baby for now ranveer baba not in mode to romance with you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† be patient your selfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

cute pie soon will join school it seemsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

i liked so much ranveer slept before ishu cameπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

waiting for next update.
fabulous work sakshiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

tellme thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Janani...sakshi Di..Sana..n..don't remember ... πŸ˜›
Y cutie pie...can't think like this.. 😭

don't cry was just joking babyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†