Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tnzila

Hi sakshi!!!
wish you, happy new year!!
now come on the update, it was perfectly outstanding updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
all scenes was beautifully written, it is hard for me to find most best one😊😊😊 brilliantπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
update.
ishveer confession scene was bestπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ ishani loved him so much😳

me too want to see ranveer's smile😳😳😳

cute pie and ranveer scene it was too outstanding when the collapse their heads, beautiful one

waiting for next update please update soon😳

Hi Sana
thanks for the wishes and wish you the same 
glad you liked the update and you liked the scenes and Ishveer confession and Ishani is loving his 
so much and let us see whether Ranveer is smiling or not 
happy you liked the cutie pie and Ranveer scene of collapsing their heads 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Wonderful update Sakshi.
Now it's time for Ranveer to worry about Ishaani. She confessed her feelings to Ranveer. So romantic.
You are a great writer Sakshi
Update soon

Hi Alisha 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates
glad you liked the way Ranveer was worried about Ishani and she confessed her feelings 
to Ranveer let us see the romantic side of Ishani now 
thanks for the compliment you are making me blush dear
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi Sakshi!!!
Fantastic episode. Ranveer cares about Ishaani. She told him that "meri aashiqui tum se hi". I've been waiting for that for so long. I am really happy now. I think that the next episode will start from his smile.
Update soon

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Ranveer's care for Ishani 
she told him MATSH yes all of were waiting for it so long 
glad you are happy now and wish that next episode start with the smile of Ranveer
ya let me udpate it dear
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Amazing.. amazing.. πŸ‘
Beautifully written di.. πŸ‘
All scene were suprb..
I cant describ in one wrds..
Outstanding..
Their confession.. πŸ‘ ⭐️ most lovely part..
Hope ranveer smiles..
Great wnt to see ranveers care..
N romance too.. πŸ˜›
One of my favourite episode.. ⭐️
Update soon di..

Hi Gudiya behan 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and the way it was written 
happy you liked their confession and wish that Ranveer smiles
and romance too on the way 
glad it was one of your favorite episode 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 458
Ishani asking Ranveer to smile were she was seeing his face to see smile in his lips were Ranveer saw her with a silent face holding the spoon of soup near her mouth. Ranveer seeing the bed lowering his eye and then seeing the spoon that is having soup and he brought it down in his hands and kept the spoon in the soup bowl and saw her with a silent look again. 
Ishani(seeing his silent face):Kya hua? Not able to forget the fight with me and you are not able to smile. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a emotional face and eyes that were expressing his love for her): Ishani I can never be having anger on you but whenever you tell me to go away from you I feel like there is nothing left in my life only that is the result of that angry adamant Ranveer. 
Ishani(seeing him and shaking her head as yes): hmm okay I know that now my question is whether you have accepted me or not?
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look): Let me tell it afterwards now come on have this soup(he took his hand to her head with care and caressed her head with love were his face reaction changed to a doubtful face):Arrey your hair is this much wet you didn't dried it well?
Ishani(seeing him touching her head): I dried it but I was not able to stand for long so only I dried till I can and then changed my dress and came and sat in the bed.
Ranveer(seeing her a cute anger look):Ishani already you are having sneezing now and in this If you be with wet hair means If you are not able to do it you should have told me know?(he got up from the bed and kept the soup bowl in the lamp table and seeing her):Where is the towel?
Ishani showed her index finger to the towel that was hanging in the bed corner were Ranveer seeing the towel took the towel from there and he came and sat in the bed facing Ishani and he put the towel in Ishani's hair and started to dry her hair were Ishani as Ranveer was drying it saw Ranveer's cuteness and his care for her and she had a smile in her face. 
Ishani(as Ranveer was drying her hair well and seeing him and managing her nose that was having running nose and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(drying her hair and seeing her): Hmmm
Ishani(seeing him like a cute child):smile know?
Ranveer(saw her with a cute anger):Ishani now your health is important so first be silent let me dry your hair and then have the soup let me apply balm to you and then you can sleep well. So that you will be okay in the morning.(as he was telling it Ishani started to sneeze well were seeing it):Did you see how you are sneezing? who asked you to be in the rain that much time? you were not even enjoying the rain you were feeling sad sitting in rain I very well know that you like rain so much and If you enjoy and get drenched in rain you will be so beautiful and...(he paused for a while thinking of what he said and saw her a cute caught face).
Ishani(sneezing well and hearing what Ranveer said with a smile of making fun seeing him): hmm tell me when I am getting drenched in Rain I will be beautiful to you and then..
Ranveer:(changing his face expression and drying her hair and and taking the towel from her hair):And then nothing I have dried your hair well..(he was about to get up from the bed were Ishani held him by holding his hand and stopped him from getting up)
Ishani:(in a low tone):Tell me If I get drenched in rain I will look beautiful when I enjoy rain and then..(she saw his eyes lovingly were that made Ranveer to fall in her eye lock).
Ranveer(seeing her eyes and feeling like a mesmerized man):If you enjoy rain and get drenched you won't get sick I know that but today you were so much hurt and you were getting drenched in rain so only now this health problem. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):This much care is there in your heart for me?
Ranveer saw her a silent look and shook his head as yes. 
Ishani(seeing him a cute look):Smile now. 
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look): I am not able to smile I don't know why you please know have soup and then sleep you will be feeling better. 
Ishani(seeing him a strict look):I don't want anything until you smile your smile is the best medicine to cure me If you didn't smile I don't want anything. (she took her hand from his hand and she sat in the bed well and rested her back in the head rest and saw other side with a cute anger).
Ranveer(seeing her childish anger which he used to love like anything when he was her friend and smiling cute): Ishani..
Ishani(saw him with a child anger face were now seeing Ranveer's smile her lips too smiled): you smiled?
Ranveer(smiling well): hmm when my queen tell me to smile how will I be without smiling.
Ishani(with a smile went close to him and hugged him and kept her head in his chest and both the hands in his back): I am sorry for what all I did. I should have trusted you only but sorry..
Ranveer(hand that was about to hug her back stopped in the mid way were his heart has completely forgiven her in the moment she fell in his feet itself but his mind that thought now in thoughts):Ishani is not liking my possessiveness I should change myself I should not be over possessive on her and that should never make her feel that I am pressuring her to be in my control. I should change into a matured man I should be a good husband to her not that idiotic possessive Ranveer were this romantic closeness with Ishani is only making me a possessive man on her. (he thinking it took his hands back were Ishani with a emotional face was hugging him well)
Ishani:I am sorry Ranveer here after even that god comes and tell wrong about you I won't trust it I will trust you only.
Ranveer(getting it held her shoulders and brought her out of the hug and seeing her with a smile):Ishani here after know I will be a good husband to you and sorry for behaving like this to you and sorry for giving divorce notice to you. 
Ishani(giving a smile shaking her head as okay): Its okay
Ranveer:And I have another sadness on you. 
Ishani:What?
Ranveer:Wo this whole truth was told by Rithika and Nirbhay to all of us know?I thank Nirbhay and Rithika for bringing out my innocence but I really didn't like anybody making trust in between us I want only our both hearts to trust each other. 
Ishani(she cutely held her ears with her hands and seeing him): I am sorry even I felt bad for it. Only I should have investigated the truth behind that DNA video with whole trust in my heart that my Ranveer didn't do that DNA test but I don't know why I lost my mind there without even listening to you I behaved so worst to you as soon as seeing that Video and left from you I am sorry for making you hurt being close to Rohit and then making you so much worried by going away from you and then even though you came back I hurt you so much. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile took her hands from her ears):See enough of your sorry Ishani okay we got to know what is trust very well know? you know what I loved you so much when once Nirbhay has sent a woman during Sharman and Parul's marriage to our house and that woman too said she is pregnant with my child coming with police but you only proved that I didn't do any wrong I want that trust only from you and even me I too mistrusted you so much during that Chiraag sending me photos even I too won't repeat that again. This trust here after should never go from us. 
Ishani(shaking her head as okay): More than anything and everything I trust you only here after I will never go from you or will never ever mistrust you because I love you. 
Ranveer(smiled to her):Okay madam now we have compromised so have this soup(he took the soup from the lamp table and took the soup in the spoon and showed it near Ishani's mouth).
Ishani giving a smile to him started to have the soup were Ranveer too giving a smile to her started to feed the soup to her.
Ishani(having the soup and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer how you came to know my Baroda house?
Ranveer(feeding her a spoon of soup):I hired a detective and he only was searching you for 4 months in Mumbai and then as Nitin Uncle was there in Nagpur I told that detective to search you in Nagpur and he too searched there then he only analysed and told me few cities in that only I got crossed with Baroda and I know that Nitin uncle was there once and so with that I said him to go and search there and he too came to Baroda and was searching for you and he have seen you in a shop and following you he has found you and told your house to me. I came there and then following you I found your office..
Ishani:And brought that office for me?
Ranveer: haan to make you understand me only I brought that office and now I sold that office too.
Ishani: hmm okay..
Ranveer made her to have the soup completely and seeing her. 
Ranveer:how are you feeling now?
Ishani: hmm better If I sleep well I will be okay in the morning. 
Ranveer:Tk wait..(he kept the empty bowl in the lamp table and went to Ishani's cupboard and took the first aid kit and brought it to her and then took the balm from it and then he opened it and took some balm in his hand and then he applied it in the forehead of Ishani and he started to massage it to her).
Ishani(feeling bit relaxed and closed her eyes resting her head in the head rest and with a smile): I am feeling so much relaxed now. 
Ranveer(applying the balm well): hmm okay wish that you don't get fever
Ishani(seeing him cutely): Hmm I got you back know here after I will be healthy only. 
Ranveer smiled to her and signed her to lay in the bed were Ishani too signed to him as okay and she laid in the bed were Ranveer kept the balm in the first aid kit and then took it to Ishani's cupboard and kept it in the cupboard and then he came to bed again and then he took the towel that he dried Ishani's hair and putting it in the cupboard back and then he came to Ishani and then took the blanket and he covered Ishani with it and then he took a deep breath were now the rain out too was stopped the Mumbai was in its chill weather were he too didn't feel to have his dinner and then he came to the other side of the bed and he turned of the light and he laid beside Ishani and he closed his eyes and fell into sleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
The Warm sun rays that fell in Ishani's face made her to open her eyes and then she got up and sat in the bed with a disturbed face were she thought about yesterday night she was having a raise in temperture and she touched her neck and forehead with her hand and then she checked her nose were she took a deep breath. 
Ishani(to herself):Thank god I didn't get fever due to drenching so much I had temperature raise that time I felt so cold in the night I thought I will get severe fever but thank god. If I get fever Raagini will only suffer a lot..(she felt relaxed that she is okay and then she turned and saw Ranveer who was sleeping well were a smile came in her lips seeing Ranveer's cute face when he is sleeping were she went close to him laying beside him and caressed his cheek with her hand and in a love tone):Here after know I will never allow anyone to create rift between us I will keep you like my child and (with a shyness):Again due to this problem we missed all the romances and then I made you hungry again but don't worry here after I will give you everything that we missed in these 4 months and our romance should give more closeness between us. (she smiled to herself and then she got up from the bed and she started to walk to the cupboard and took her dresses and she entered the washroom to make herself ready).
Ishani taking her own time got herself ready in a Green color designer Saree with Green color backless blouse and then making herself ready for the day she came to the door and unlocking it she came out of the room and then she started to walk in the corridor.
Ranveer(opened his eyes feeling irritated and she got up and sat in the bed and relaxing his body to himself):This morning know?(he opened his eyes and turned and saw his bed side and he got to know the whole incident happened in the night and smiling to himself):Ishani...where she has gone?I wish she should be feeling good..(he got down from the bed): Let me get ready and go and search where is she? If she is feeling feverish now means I will take her to the doctor. (he went to the cupboard and took the towel and dresses and he entered the washroom to make himself ready)
Ishani got down in the stairs and she came down to the Lord Krishna and she joined her hands and she prayed well for their good life here after were she made sure that she should never create this problem again in their life and she opened her eyes and she started to walk towards the kitchen and she came to the kitchen were Mala was making the breakfast ready for all. 
Ishani(seeing Mala):Good morning..
Mala(giving a smile to her):Good morning Bhabhi
Ishani:Can I help you?
Mala:Nahi Bhabhi I have almost finished doing the breakfast only I need to make Dal alone ready let me do it. Shall I give coffee to you?
Ishani:Where have you kept the coffee jug?
Mala(showed the slap):There..
Ishani:let me take Coffee to me and Ranveer(she gave a smile to Mala and she started to walk to the slap and took the coffee cups and she poured the hot coffee in it and then keeping the cups in the saucers she started to take both the cup and saucer in her hand and she started to walk out of the kitchen and then she walked in the hall and then she started to climb the stairs and then she walked in the corridor and then she came to their room and she came and sat in the sofa and kept the coffee cups in the tea poi and she saw for Ranveer)
Ishani(to herself): Ranveer kaha hain(she heard water splashing sound inside the washroom were with a smile):He went to take bath let him come..(she sat well in the sofa and took a fashion magazine and read it)
After few minutes Ranveer came out of the washroom drying his hair with the towel wearing black pant and white shirt and he saw Ishani in the sofa and he saw her up and down were she looked like a angel in that Green Saree were he saw her and he had a smile. 
Ishani(too hearing the door opened of the washroom seeing Ranveer):Ranveer you came good morning(she smiled to him).
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm good morning..how is your health? Are you okay or let me take you to the doctor?
Ishani: hmm I am okay now.
Ranveer: hmm okay(he gave a smile to her and he dried his hair well and putting the towel in the bed and he came to the mirror and he saw himself and started to make himself ready for the day).
Ishani saw Ranveer with a mesmerized look were she kept the magazine in the tea poi and then she got up from the sofa and she came towards Ranveer were Ranveer was combing his hair and then finishing his combing keeping the comb in the dressing table and he was about to take the powder were Ishani came there and hugged him from behind and with a smile rested her chin in his back and keeping her hand in his chest. 
Ranveer(feeling Ishani is hugging him was having a happy smile were his hand went to touch her hand that was in his chest were he was fearing that he will again go to his possessiveness attitude were he very well know that possessives was the only thing that made Ishani to mistrust him and he never wanted that wrong to happen again in their life and he was sure this closeness with Ishani will always make him feel that Ishani is only for him and that will make him to feel possessive about her and then turning his head lightly): Ishani..
Ishani(cutely taking her cheek from his back and resting her chin in his back and seeing his ears and side cheek): hmmm
Ranveer:Wo I am getting late for office..
Ishani(hearing it took her hand from him and seeing him a cute shyness and red face):Sorry wo..I thought we can spend some time. 
Ranveer(giving a made up smile): hmm surely we can but I am having some work in office so..
Ishani:Tk its okay..(she smiled to him and showing the coffee cup in tea poi):I brought coffee to both of us get ready and come let us have coffee with each other. 
Ranveer(shook his head as yes with a smile): hmm okay..(he turned back to the mirror and he started to get ready).
Ishani seeing Ranveer's back with a bit disappointed look and getting that Ranveer is getting late to office giving a smile to herself started to walk to the sofa again and she went to the sofa and she sat in the sofa were Ranveer now turned and saw Ishani were now his eyes fell on her eyes, nose and then lips that was tempting him to go near her were he made himself controlled and he saw the mirror and started to make his ready taking few minutes he got ready and after getting ready came towards the sofa and he took the coffee cup and by standing itself he started to drink the coffee.
Ishani:(she took another coffee cup and started to drink it):Sit and have the coffee know?
Ranveer:(finishing the coffee): Its okay Ishani I am having some work in office so I need to go thanks for the coffee(he kept the coffee cup in the tea poi and seeing her):Bye..
Ishani(sipping the coffee smiling to him): hmm bye have a nice day..
Ranveer: hmm you too..(he smiled to her and he started to walk to the room entrance and he stared to walk out of the room were he came some distance in the corridor and his eyes now showed the slideshow of Ishani who came and hugged him and then he managing her and stopped her to be not romantic to him were he now thought about the way he admired her without to her notice after she went and sat in the sofa after the hug she gave him were Ishani's eyes,nose and lips was somewhere making the man inside him to come out but managing himself and shaking his head as no to himself):Nahi Ranveer I very well know about me after marriage and after starting to romance Ishani only I become so much possessive and Ishani too is not a woman to easily mistrust me but my possessiveness only made her to trust that video If I again romance Ishani or be so close to her I will develop the feeling that Ishani is only for me and that will make me more possessive and mad on her so no..I should be a good husband to her not that old Ranveer who used to run behind her as though she is going to leave me or I should not keep on romancing her that is making me more possessive on Ishani..(he took a determined decision and he started to walk in the corridor fast and then he came down in the stairs and he came to the dinning table were no one was in dinning table that time only Mala was waiting for anyone to come were as soon as Ranveer came there Mala got up and he signed her to serve were Mala started to serve him and he too started to have breakfast and finishing his breakfast he started to office).
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh no...didu when will the old Ranveer back??... This kind of behaviour frm Ranveer is unacceptable... I want to c our old Ranveer where he used to romance Ishhaani, being with her & having possessiveness over her...but certainly not this Ranveer who's controlling his emotions... Waiting for that moment... Fantastic update s usual... B safe & stay healthy didu
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr
Both the updates are niz. Loved it
Loved their emotional confession
Loved the way ranveer cared for her.. Loves the update a lot. Amazing dr. My favorite update now
Ishani asked for forgiveness, the way is so touchy. They both cleared their misunderstanding and back.
But ranveer is thinking his possessiveness only made her mistrust him and he is trying to be away from her..
Now hope ishani soon understand about his worry and solve it. She will miss the possessive ranveer now due to this.
Hope now romantic ishani will make him come out of this thought and get back the old ranveer..
Waiting for next dr
Keep smiling and take care 😳
saaipriyaa264 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
Osm episode but missing old ranveer, he is controlling his feelings towards ishani that made him to stay away from her.
Hope will see romantic ishani to get back his ranveer and make him understand the truth.
He never stop admiring her at anytime. Wish to see them back like before. Missing their romance. Waiting for the next, update soon dear. God bless you
Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai
Both the updates are very emotional and beautiful.  The way they have expressed their feeling's for each other is awesome.  Happy to see their smiles after a long time.  Now ranveer is trying to control himself.  Excited to see what will happen next.
Thank you & have a great new year ahead.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Oh no...didu when will the old Ranveer back??... This kind of behaviour frm Ranveer is unacceptable... I want to c our old Ranveer where he used to romance Ishhaani, being with her & having possessiveness over her...but certainly not this Ranveer who's controlling his emotions... Waiting for that moment... Fantastic update s usual... B safe & stay healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
yes old Ranveer will be back in the next few episodes 
surley Ranveer can never resist his possessiveness let us see how long he is controlling himself
ya let us see that moment soon
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading