Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!
Happy New Year!!!
Your episodes are wonderful. I like Ishaani's confession very much. I wonder what she will do to return Ranveer.
Waiting for the next episode.
Update soon

Hi Alisha 
thanks for the comment
thanks for the wishes and wish you the same dear
glad you liked the updsate and glad you liked Ishani's confession and let us see what she is going to 
do till Ranveer comes back 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hi to all my friends
i really wish you and your family a very happy and prosperous new year 
i pray to god to fulfill all your wishes in this new year๐Ÿ˜Š
โญ๏ธ

Hi Nandhini 
thanks for the wishes and wish you and your family a happy new year and may god give all the sort of happiness in this year๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Nandhini 
thanks for the wishes and wish you and your family a happy new year and may god give all the sort of happiness in this year๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

thank u sakshi 
again wishing u a very happy new year 
pls update soon i am waiting
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hey sakshi hi
a big apology for replying so late was so busy since lst few days
the story has changed drastically dear since last i read it has become so much interesting now
kudos to you for coming up with an interesting track i so love this
and you are really talented dear continuing story for a year without fail and updating it daily I really applaude this gesture of yours
your story have lots of fan dear and such an interesting plot
ranveer is doing good only ishani how can she think that he will do such things with her
i really want to see one thing ishani in hospital poor ranveer always have to go to the hospital for her but she never went once i want to see that
and new character that is really interesting now
awesome way and their confession always gets disturbed by someone lets see what happens now
update soon dear
happy new year dear

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
no need to apology dear 
its okay work is important 
glad you liked the story change and its interesting to you 
happy the track is interesting to you 
you are making me blush with the compliements dear 
its all your support that is making me to update it daily and for the whole year 
happy that there a so many readers for my story thanks for it 
yes Ranveer is doing what his heart is telling Ishani should have not thought that he will do such 
things with her 
ya let us see Ishani hospitalized but for now it won't come but that hospital will be a separate 
track 
no new character dear I changed the story 
glad you liked the confession but yes they are disturbed again 
ya me update it dear
keep reading 
thanks for the wishes 
happy new year to you too dear 

Ishveermyheart thumbnail
Hi sakshi
First of all Happy New year.
I have read all your episodes.
Keep going
Update soon.
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveermyheart

Hi sakshi
First of all Happy New year.
I have read all your episodes.
Keep going
Update soon.

Hi dear
thanks for the wishes
wish you a happy new year 
glad you liked the episodes
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my dear cute friends and readers, 
you all have been a great support for me and my story in this whole 2016. Happy to have you all in my life and you all are part of my life and chatting with you all gives a great relaxation to me. So thanks to all for coming in my life. Wish our friendship becomes more and more stronger in the upcoming days. With heart full of happiness let me wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 MAY GOD GIVE YOU ALL AND YOUR FAMILY HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS IN THIS BEAUTIFUL YEAR. 

Regards
yours
Sakshi
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Loved aarti advising nirbhay not to give up n make ritika understand his love.tho nirbhay said ILU to her again she rejected him.hope he woos n wins her heart.Ritika thinks that she does'nt deserve anybody's love as she is a killer.hope nirbhay understands her feelings.only then he will b able to remove her mental block.loved ishani sharing ranveer avoiding her with Nitin.lovely conversation.sad that ranveer ythrew ishani's sorry sheet thinking about her harsh words.ranveer had to runbehind her a lot to melt her anger.so let her too walk after him 4 sometime.

Oh ranveer trying to get d divorce papers ready.sad.ishani will b shattered.loved ishani trying to sleep besides ranveer claiming righrs on her n when ranveer tried to go away asking him if he fears of losing his control if he he sleeps near her.OMG!the real villain nirbhay is really in love with ritika.he is waiting 4 her so long.he thinks ritika is avoiding him bcz of his bad deeds.how he is stunned to see her tears was such a nice scene.so nirbhay is unaware of ritika's past n that's y she is sure that once he comes to know of her bad deeds he'll never luv her.waiting 2 know nirbhay's reaction.loved to see ishani back to sarees again.sad that ranveer isn't bothered abt ishani's mangalsuthra as d marr lost significance.but its sure that in his mind he values her mangalsuthra.ritika remembering her past when she was a good girl was emotional.nirbhay coming to see ritika tho he was surrounded by guards n offering her flowers was so innocent n cute.u know in d show tho Nirbhay tortured ishani a lot I liked him bcz of his innocent luv 4 wife n inlaws.i see the same innocence in his love 4 ritika.tho ranveer does'nt want ishani to make him wear tie how she makes him wear d coat adamantly was so cute.loved it.in all ishveer ffs writers concentrate only on ishveer.but u r focusing on nirbhay ritika too.hats off to u 4 that.ranveer ragini scene the selfie one was sweet.ishani trying to seduce ranveer was unexpected.dialogues were so naughty.but ranveer gave her a shock with divorce talk.sad.ishani saying that instead of signing 4 divorce he cud've asked 4 her life was so emotional.her words were very painful,how ranveer burst out his emotions was touchy.its only ishani who demanded divorce n now she does'nt want it.she has now learnt that we should'nt say anything without thinking twice.sometimes ppl just blurt out without thinking of its after effects.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 457

Ranveer started to come out of the terrace and he came down in the stairs and then came to the corridor in a completely drenched state were he started to walk and then he came to their room and keeping his phone and car key in the table and he went and opened the cupboard and took the towel and a shirt and pant with his inner garments and entered the washroom. He took few minutes and came out of the washroom wearing blue shirt and white pant and he was drying his hair with the towel and drying his hair well he put the towel in the bed and he took his phone and wiping it well with his hand and putting it back in his pocket and then taking his car key and he started to walk out of the room and then walking in the corridor he came down in the stairs and then went to the shelf of the hall and took a umbrella in his hand and then having the umbrella he started to walk in the hall and he came out of the hall then opened the umbrella and holding it he walked in the rain and he came to his car and he opened the car and then he got in the car and shirked the umbrella and keeping it in the car seat next to him and he started the car and started to drive it out of RV mansion and he was driving the car to the place were Amba said him. 

Ishani was still crying silently sitting in the terrace floor were the rain was drenching her like anything were the rain was increasing its speed of splashing the water on her were Ishani didn't feel it at all were her thought were only in the fear of losing Ranveer. As the rain was drenching her so well she was feeling shivering as the weather too was so much cold were her teeth too started to shiver like anything were her hands were trembling but her heart didn't allow her to get up were some where she was now losing her guts to get back her Ranveer she was only having the heart full of fear as she is going to lose her Ranveer. The way she has hurt him deep inside his heart made her to cry more were the tears were coming down in her cheeks. 

Ranveer came to the place Amba said him and he was able to spot his car in the side of the road near RR hotel were he took his car near their car and he parked the car there. He took the Umbrella and then got down from the car and closing the door he came to their car and knocked the window were now Amba opened the door and she was having Raagini in her lap. 

Ranveer(seeing Raagini and Amba smiling to them);Maa you didn't get wet know?

Amba(smiling to him):we were sitting in car only as the car got stopped Driver checked the car getting wet in the rain then he told its breakdown and he also came and sat in the car. 

Ranveer(smiling to them):hmm Tk Maa(seeing Driver):Driver let the car be here lock it and come with us after the rain is stopped call some mechanic and make the car ready and bring it to home. 

Driver:Tk sir..

Ranveer(seeing Raagini who was cutely touching Amba's nose and smiling seeing his daughters cuteness and seeing Amba): Maa come out and come to my car..

Amba: Haan Tk Ranveer..(she held Raagini well and got down were Ranveer held the Umbrella to him and Amba and Amba holding Raagini well came with Ranveer were Ranveer brought her to his car and he opened the back door for her were she got inside the car and made Raagini to sit well in her lap).

Ranveer(locking the car door and then he brought kailash in the Umbrella without getting drenched and making him sit in his car and then making driver to come to his car without making him get drenched further and he came to the driving seat and shrinking the umbrella and keeping it down in the car he started the car seeing Amba):Maa in this rain you don't want to go to temple know?

Amba: haan Ranveer don't want go to home..

Ranveer: hmm(he started to drive the car towards RV mansion).

The car came to RV mansion in the next 15 minutes were he entered RV mansion and parked the car in front of his house.

Amba got the Umbrella from Ranveer and got down from the car holding Raagini in her hand and she opened the Umbrella above her and she entered the house were Driver, Ranveer and Kailash got down from the car and almost running fast came to the entrance of the hall without getting drenched much.Driver came to the entrance of the house and he stood there. They all came to the house were Amba kept the umbrella down in the hall corner to make it dry were Raagini seeing the whole house and then seeing Ranveer.

Raagini: Papa Mama(she showed her hand up to their room).

Ranveer(giving a smile to her):hmm tk let me take you(seeing Amba):Tk Maa you and Baba go and change let me take Raagini to Ishani. 

Amba(giving a smile to him): hmm tk(she gave Raagini in the hands of Ranveer).

Ranveer getting Raagini and making her to be in his hands lovingly smiled to Amba were Amba and Kailash giving a smile to Ranveer and Raagini started to walk in the stairs were Ranveer seeing Raagini smiled to her were Raagini cutely smiling to him took her forehead near Ranveer's forehead and with a smile hit his forehead were Ranveer too hitting his forehead smiled to her. 

Ranveer(taking his forehead slowly from Raagini's forehead):hmm shall we go to Mama?

Raagini(shaking her head as yes): Hmmm

Ranveer smiling to her started to get in the stairs were he started to walk in the corridor and he came to their room were he saw for Ishani and he didn't find Ishani there were the file and phone of Ishani were still in the bed. 

Ranveer(with a not understanding face in thoughts) :where is Ishani?(he started to come out of their room he walked to the opposite room that is Ishani's room and he came to her room and saw the whole room and getting Ishani was not there too in thoughts): Ishani ...(he thought about leaving Ishani in terrace and with a shocked face in thoughts): Ishani is still in the terrace? oh no..

Raagini(seeing Ishani nowhere seeing Ranveer's tensed face cutely touching his cheek with her hand): Papa Mama kaha?

Ranveer(seeing Raagini talking well):Wo baby Mama let me bring her will you do me a favour let Papa go and leave you to Mala aunty be with her okay?

Raagini(shook her head as okay): hmm Mobo..

Ranveer: Haan let me give it..(he started to walk towards their room and he went to her toys basket and took her mobo teddy bear and gave it in the hands of Raagini were cutie pie too got it with a smile and he gave a smile to her and he started to walk out of the room and he came down in the stairs and he came down to the hall and went to a small room were Mala used to rest when she is free and he knocked the door and waiting for Mala to open the door)

Mala(opened the door and seeing Ranveer with Raagini): Bhaiya want anything?

Ranveer:Wo Mala please can you have Raagini with you for some time let me come and get her she is having teddy bear she will be playing well. 

Mala:Tk Bhaiya

Ranveer: Make her to be in the hall she will be running or sitting and playing. 

Mala:Tk(she gave a smile and got Raagini from Ranveer were cutie pie was smiling seeing her and she too smiled to her and started to walk to the hall).

Mala went and left Raagini down in the hall were Raagini sat in the floor of the hall near the sofa and saw the teddy bear and smiling to it and started to play were Ranveer seeing Raagini is comfortable he went and took the wet Umbrella that Amba has kept to dry in the hall and he started to climb the stairs and he started to walk fast in the corridor his leg was having somewhat pain due to the operation were that didn't feel to him as his heart was only thinking about Ishani that time were he came to the stairs of terrace and he got in the stairs and he came to the terrace and holding the Umbrella above him he saw for Ishani were his heart beat was stopped for a while seeing Ishani in such a state. Ishani was laying in the terrace floor now were the rain was drenching her still and she has already got drenched so well and she was keeping her hand crossed to her chest and she was shivering like anything were her teeth were trembling in chillness. 

Ranveer(with a worried face ran to her holding the Umberlla):Ishani..(his eyes were about to shed tears seeing her in such a state): Ishani utto(he held her shoulders he held the Umbrella for him and Ishani were now the rain was not falling on them)

Ishani(shivering and trembling and feeling Ranveer's hand in her shoulder and with the trembling hand taking it from her chest held Ranveer's hand and in trembling tone):Ra..Ranveer..pl..please don't...go...I...

Ranveer(seeing her state):Ishani Utto... your Ranveer is telling you get up..(he held her well and holding the Umbrella with his cheek and shoulders and with both the hands he held Ishani and made her to get up and made her to sit and he held her hand were her hand were feeling cold and now Ishani sneezed so hard and seeing her scolding her):What have you done? I said you to go down that time itself know? Are you gone Mad Ishani?Utto..(he was worried seeing Ishani like that were she was not even able to open her eyes now)

Ishani(slowly opened her eyes and seeing Ranveer and giving a fade smile); I am okay..

Ranveer:(in anger):What you are okay? see yourself..Tk anything now get up let us go down.

(he held her well and holding the Umbrella he got her with her hand and made her to stand well as soon as she stood he put his hands over her shoulders and held her close to him and he held the Umbrella over them well and he started to walk and make Ishani walk and he then brought her out of the terrace and he held her well and the closed the terrace door and then shirked the Umbrella and kept it in the steps there and held Ishani well and started to make her walk were Ishani was feeling so much cold and seeing Ranveer with half open eye. 

Ishani(in a shivering tone):Ranveer..

Ranveer(seeing her with a worried face):Kya hua Ishani?Come let me call the doctor now..

Ishani:(seeing him with a painful eyes): I want to talk to yo...u I want...

Ranveer:(seeing her):See now you are shivering like anything now come(he immediately took her in his hand and he started to get down in the stairs and he started to walk in the corridor and he brought her to their room and he made her to sit in the sofa and he went and closed the door and he came back to her):let me bring your dress change it and let me bring something hot for you have okay(he got up from the sofa and he was about to go were Ishani held his hand were her hand was so chill and seeing her):Ishani.

Ishani(holding his hand itself got up and seeing him with painful eyes and tears were coming in her eyes now):Ranveer..(she held his shirt and pulling him close to her): Please don't ask divorce to me. (she cried well like adamant child): Haan I am a stupid (she had a sneezing now and then managing her):mein..

Ranveer(seeing her completely in a broken heart state): Ishani see now its not the time to talk about it leave me let me bring your dress change it. 

Ishani(like a child shaking her head as no): Nahi I won't I want to talk to you today itself I want to talk to you. (she held his shoulders with her both the hands were even though she was feeling herself cold and her nose too were about to run managing it): Ranveer (her eyes were having tears): I am stupid who didn't even think will my Ranveer do such a test to me but I am sorry don't why suddenly seeing that video I felt so ashamed thinking that you are mistrusting me and checking my respect. I am sorry for the way I behaved to you in Baroda. From small all used to tell me I am a child who don't know my father name but I never got hurt in anyone's words but(with tears in her eyes):When you itself asked it to me only I was so much hurt because my Ranveer's trust and care is only important to me. But I am a mad girl who didn't even think that the same way my trust too will be important to my Ranveer. I am sorry Ranveer..

Ranveer was seeing her with a silent face were Ishani now again sneezed well were her nose were running now were Ishani's face was completely reddish like an apple due to crying well were she wiped her tears with her hand and wiping her running nose too held Ranveer's shirt to not let him go from her. 

Ishani(seeing him with teary eyes):I can't bear your anger please Ranveer forgive me I am sorry. Sorry for making you feel hurt being close to Rohit, sorry for making you get hurt with my worst behaviour and anger, sorry for going away from you without even telling it to you, sorry for taking Raagini away from you for 4 months, sorry to make you and your family to be worried so much, sorry to make you get in such an accident and give pain to you. (she took her hand from his shirt and joined her hands to him): I am sorry forgive me. (she started to cry well hitting her head in her hand that she has joined in front of Ranveer).

Ranveer(seeing Ishani joining her hands to him with a worried face held her hand made her to take her hand from each other):What are you doing? I should never see you joining your hands in front of me. 

Ishani(shaking her head as no): No I should do it I know how much you are hurt because of me I am sorry really sorry..(she cried well and hugged him well resting her head in his chest); Please Ranveer don't ask for Divorce I can't give it to you. If I go from you there won't be anything in my life Ranveer there won't be happiness, there won't be smile, there won't be peace, there won't be life in my body. (she took her head from his chest and seeing him): Let me give that property to you but please don't ask for Divorce sorry to ask Divorce to you I am sorry.(with a such a given up face to Ranveer):Even after this too you are not able to forgive let me fall in your feet(before Ranveer could react to this itself she kneeled down in the floor and fell in Ranveer's feet and touched his feet with her hand).

Ranveer(seeing it in a instant kneeled down in the floor made her to get up and made her to kneeled down in the floor and seeing her with anger);What are you doing Ishani? you are falling in my feet.Why?(he asked with a worried face were his eyes was too moist now).

Ishani(seeing him with an emotional face with tears and light smile): Kyunki meri Aashiqui tumse hi.(shaking her head as no):meri Nafarat nahi..I can never ever hate you.

Ranveer(hearing it with an emotional face of tears and smile): Ishani you should never fall in my feet..(with a feeling of love in his eyes went and cupped her cheeks and seeing her eyes):you know what I am loving you these many years even a single day my love for you never decreased and day by day my love was only increasing for you. No man can love like me so only my love is my pride Ishani. (seeing her with a tear falling eyes): you are my love my Ishani is my love that love should never fall in my feet only I need to fall in its feet. Sorry for hurting you so much (seeing her well):To this level I have hurt you(tears were coming without to his control): I am sorry..

Ishani(wiping his tears with her hand): Nahi don't tell sorry don't cry for me I never want my Ranveer to cry.(she sneezed well again that made Ranveer to take his hands from her cheeks).

Ranveer(seeing her state): Now get up you should change. (he got up and held her and made her to get up and seeing her):Are you okay now or feeling shivering. 

Ishani: Haan I am feeling cold only..(she sneezed again).

Ranveer:Shall I call a doctor?

Ishani: nahi I am okay If I sleep well I will be okay.

Ranveer:Tk go and change first then take rest okay?

Ishani(was having running nose now): hmm tk..(she saw Ranveer and giving a smile to him and she started to walk to the cupboard were she was now sneezing well and she was feeling restless too but managing herself went and took her dresses from cupboard and she entered the washroom).

Ranveer as soon as Ishani went to the washroom he wiped his tears and felt sorry to take Ishani to this state were he made sure to take care of her well and he went to the bed and took the file that was in the bed and kept it in the table and took Ishani's phone from the bed and kept it in the lamp table and then took his towel and kept it back in the cupboard and he started to walk out of the room and walking in the corridor and he came down in the stairs were Raagini was playing with Mala and smiling to her. 

Ranveer(seeing Mala): Mala..

mala(smiling to Raagini and seeing him):haan Bhaiya..

Ranveer:Please can you make hot and spicy tomato soup and bring to my room.

Mala:Tk Bhiya let me..

Ranveer(giving a smile to her): hmm okay let me take Raagini and thanks for taking care of her. 

Mala: Its okay Bhaiya..

Ranveer giving a smile to her took Raagini from the floor and he held her in his hand and he started to climb the stairs and he came to their room were now Ishani was wearing the t-shirt and night pant and was sitting in the bed and resting her head in the head rest and closed her eyes were she was having a hand kerchief in her hand now. 

Ranveer(showing Ishani to Raagini): Mama..

Raagini(smiling to him and seeing Ishani): Mama

Ishani(opened her eyes and seeing Raagini):Raagini tum...(she held her one hand with other hand and she was sure she is going to get the temperature raised and her body is feeling feverish and seeing Raagini):Raagini can you be with Dadi today night?

Raagini(seeing Ishani shaking her head as no): Naa mama mein mama..

Ishani(seeing Raagini); Nahi Baby today alone don't want to be with Mama please..

Ranveer(without getting it):Kya hua Ishani?why are you telling her to be with Maa?

Ishani: I am feeling cold so If she sleep with me that may get transferred to her so only

Ranveer:haan tk(seeing Raagini): Baby today know Dadi will tell you Kani and make you sleep well okay?

Raagini(in a cute tone opened her eyes): Kani..

Ranveer: haan (with a smile):Shall we go to Dadi?

Raagini(shook her head as yes); haan (then seeing Ishani): Mama kana..

Ishani(seeing her with a smile):Dadi will give you(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer tell Maa to give food to Raagini and make her sleep and then tell Maa that I am having light cold so only I have sent Raagini there. 

Ranveer: Hmm tk.(seeing Raagini):Shall we go?

Raagini: hmm(she saw Ishani and waved bye to her).

Ishani too waved bye to Raagini were Ranveer started to take cutie pie out of the room were Ishani feeling restless rested her head in the head rest. She sneezed well again were she was feeling to rest herself in the bed were as soon as she took her head from the head rest her head was spinning lightly were that made her to fall on the bed in an improper position were without to her control she closed her eyes.

Ranveer went to Amba's room and told Ishani is having cold so telling her to keep Raagini with her today and make her have her dinner too then Amba too got Raagini and told Ranveer to take care of Ishani well and saw Raagini and took her inside the room. Ranveer smiling to Amba and he started to walk back in the corridor towards his room were Mala too was coming with the soup and he saw her and got the soup from her and told her to take the umbrella he has kept in the terrace stairs were Mala hearing it started to walk towards the terrace stairs were Ranveer having the soup entered their room where he was shocked to see Ishani laying in the bed and he came to her and he kept the soup in the lamp table and held her shoulders and shook her. 

Ranveer: Ishani kya hua?Ishani Utto..

Ishani(opened her eyes slowly and saw Ranveer and she moved herself and laid in Ranveer's lap): I am feeling feverish Ranveer..

Ranveer(caressed her hair and making her lay well in his lap):Shall I call the doctor..?

Ishani(shaking her head as no):Don't want..

Ranveer:Tk utto now have some soup you will feel better..

Ishani: I am not able to get up Ranveer..

Ranveer:Arrey manage yourself and get up and have some soup you will be feeling better..(he held her and made her to get up were Ishani got up with a feeling sleepy eyes and made her to sit in the bed and rested her head in the head rest).

Ishani(resting her head in the head rest and seeing Ranveer):Raagini..

Ranveer: Haan I gave her to Maa she will be safe there..

Ishani: hmm(seeing the door is open):Ranveer close the door If anybody see me like this they will get worried..

Ranveer: hmm tk(he got up and went to the door and closed and lock the door and he came to her and sat next to her and took the soup and then took some soup in the spoon and showed it in front of Ishani's mouth): Have it..

Ishani was seeing Ranveer without having the soup were Ranveer signed her to have it.Ishani even though getting him she didn't have the soup she was staring at him. 

Ranveer;Arrey why are you looking at me like this? have it 

Ishani(seeing him and sneezing well and wiping her nose with the kerchief and seeing him again): You love me so much know?

Ranveer(hearing her question and seeing her):hmm more than anything only you are important to me. 

Ishani(seeing him with a cute face):Have you forgiven me?

Ranveer(seeing her):Arrey don't want that and all now have it(he showed the spoon in front of her mouth)

Ishani(pushing his hand lightly):Tell me then only I will have it. 

Ranveer:Arrey you are feeling restless now have it..

Ishani:(with an adamant face):Tell me..

Ranveer(Seeing her with a silent face shook his head as yes): Haan I have forgiven you now have this...

Ishani(seeing him with a cute face):smile karo 

Ranveer saw her with a silent face were whether Ranveer smiled or not coming in the next episode. 

To be continued๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy New Year di. May this year bring a lot of happiness and prosperity to u. And thanks for the reunion of ishveer