Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Thank you
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 1 - A New Life

Twinkling stars and moon with some scattered clouds, sky looked beautiful as usual. The cool breeze, refreshing the soul, blew.

Khushi looked at the shawl wrapped around her and raised her head to see a young boy with eyes that reflect Arnav in him. A smile spread on her face and she caressed his cheeks.

"You shouldn't be here.. in this cold. It's not good for you" He said softly with concern

"This cold.." Khushi looked around "It doesn't effect me" Khushi looked at him "My whole life...I am spending in this coldness"

"That time was different but now it hits hardly and probably that's why I saw you shivering" He looked at her for answers

"I don't know..I don't know what trembled me but I know this it wasn't cold" Khushi said with distanced glance

He looked at her, trying to read her eyes and he found the issue right away.

"Looking like not many well wishers of us are alive that's why the bad ones are closing up" he knew she didn't appreciate his reply but he wasn't the one to care

"There are still some, here and out there." Khushi looked at him stiffly

"I know here they are but out there I don't know if it's true or even if they exist" He shrugged not caring for her cold gaze

She closed her eyes for a moment. Her lips parted as she breathed trying to compose herself. He watched her keenly.

"I think we should go inside" He wrapped his hands around her shoulder, his face soften

Khushi looked at him sadly.

"Arav..." Khushi started softly

"Please... mom" Arav said with a wave of tired for another argument

Khushi sighed. Her son never listens her. She wonders what made him this cold when she didn't let the coldness of world touch him.

The snow flew in air and fell in side as a speeding car passes over it. Another car speeds over it followed by the third car. It were in a speed beyond the maximum.

She accelerated the car and smiled victoriously. The disappointment surge through her as she saw the other car beside hers. She groaned as he smirked. Another car too came there.

"Fine.. So you want this?" She mumbled as she accelerated the car to an infinite speed

The speed was too high to be normal. It was in their genes. To race across the road with no price other than fun.

Madhu was combing her hair. Rishab came and hugged her from behind. Madhu smiled sighing. She looked at his reflection in mirror. He placed his chin on shoulder.

"Where's your brat?" Rishab looked at her in mirror

"Your brat." Madhu retorted rolling her eyes "Must be racing after all your brat has genetic defect of racing" Madhu came out of his arms and looked at him sharply

"Oh yeah the beautiful genetic defect. We both also have that there's nothing wrong in it" Rishav shrugged and sat on bed leisurely

"Of course there is! She drives so fast than us and moreover it was you who always drove I just sat beside you and enjoy. She is just an immature kid and drives so insanely" Madhu complaint huffing

"So what? She'll get her charming too who will drive for her" Rishab replied

"Aren't you the responsible father?" Madhu gritted not able to control her anger

Rishab chuckled not replying anything.

"C'mon Rishab I expected you to worry about her but you... you are planning that she will choose her man that are not a fatherly habit" Madhu looked at him accusing

"I don't have to worry about her Madhu she is more strong to take care of herself moreover she is my daughter she don't need someone support" Rishab said with proud

"Worrying about their daughter is a father responsibility Rishab" Madhu said icily

"Madhu you are over stressing yourself I'm always there for her but she need freedom we cannot be strict to her we are her parents not her teacher" Rishab looked at her trying to make her understand

"I can never win from you two" Madhu sighed

"Then why do you try biwi?" Rishab said mischievously pulling her to him

"She has her siblings to look after her, don't worry" Rishab whispered in her ears calming her down

Three cars screeched in front of the gate and everyone stopped to watch. Two girls and a boy stepped out from the cars stopping everyone breath with their charms and beauty.

Young teenage of eighteen having soft curly hair, going down her shoulder, creamy white skin and her face shining with innocence and mischief.

"So who won?" She asks excitedly

The boy, lean, handsome, with short, smooth hair and blue oceanic eyes; he turned towards her with killer smile.

"Kiddo when it's we three on race don't expect anyone to win" He walked beside her

"But you can think I won you know" she replies little annoyed

She shook her head with chuckle. She has long wavy hair and milky white skin with a tinge of pink hue on cheeks.

"Piya stop being little girl. I bet you enjoy not winning" She looked at curly haired girl - Piya

"Mahi I am little girl c'mon am younger than you two big yucky" Piya said making face

"Arav handle your sister I can't stand her" Mahi looked towards boy

"Stop you two! Let's go inside everyone is watching us" Arav said gesturing towards the crowd of people watching them

"It's fun to make them jealous" Piya giggled holding Arav shoulder "let's go Mahi time to burn the world" Piya said excited

Mahi smiled hopelessly and wrapped her hands around Arav shoulder.

"So here comes Azaad" Piya chirped

Arav and Mahi smiled, admiring her antics and walked inside. Mount College written on board.

Everyone whispers envyng the trio the centre of attraction in the whole college.

"T T the Azaad trio is here" two girls ran to a girl sitting with mirror

"Oh so Piya madam is finally here" T said evily

"Time to play girls" she smiled evily

Arav, Mahi and Piya stopped in front if class.

"Time to part, kiddo" Arav looked at Piya

"Thank goodness am one year younger or else I have to stick by you two even in class" Piya sighed dramatically

"Don't you enjoy with us?" Mahi asked narrowing her eyes knowing the answer well

"Not that but a moment of freedom is also awesome" Piya answered smartly

"Drama queen!" Mahi rolled her eyes suppressing her smile

"I love you idiot" Piya kissed on her cheeks

"Eewww" Mahi said cleaning her cheeks

"Now who's drama queen?" Piya asked with victorious glint

"Obviously you" Mahi replied

Piya opened her mouth to retort

"Go to class baby" Mahi said sternly

"An not baby" Piya

"That's the advantage or disadvantage of being youngest kid, kiddo" Arav said pulling her cheek

"Whatever huh" Piya said annoyed

"Will meet you at canteen baby" Mahi said kissing her cheek

"What the..." Piya gritted

Mahi and Arav burst in laughter.

"Bye sweetie" they walked away

Piya watched them going with anger. Her expression soften after a moment and she smiled lovingly.

She turned towards her classroom. She smirked looking at the path.

"Fun is on baby" Piya smirked

"It would've been better if she was with us in our class but little brat has to be year younger" Mahi looked at Arav, she didn't like them separating

"No it's fine she get some freedom and we get some fun. It would've been boring not having a younger sister you know whom we would've pampered?" Arav smiled and looked at her

"That's true!" Mahi smiled "I hope she tackle that T well she failed this year again and this time she is with Piya" Mahi said making face she didn't like T

"If you handled her then she can too she is more naughty than you" Arav chuckled

"Yeah sure" Mahi giggled remembering the pranks she played on T

"I don't understand why you girls are so mean about each other I mean I know she is really mean but..you can ignore her you know" Arav said suddenly, he didn't like them thinking about some mean girls

"Yeah right like you ignore her eh?" Mahi pointed about a particular girl

"Yeah I ignore them all except for some who get on my nerves" Arav stammered and looked here and there he wasn't ready for that question

"In the same way T get on our nerves. T is worse than her. She is a nice girl just little prankster" Mahi took took the girl side

"Whatever" Arav knew he lost the war so he just choosed to end it

T was standing by door with her two friends. A girl with curly messed hair was watching T hiding beneath the bench.

"She is coming" T whispered her friends to get ready

"3...2..." The girl beneath the bench countdown

"1... 2..." T with her friends counted with excitement and evil intentions

"3 what?" T looked with shock as Piya stood in front of them passing them teasing smiles

T looked at her friends for answer to their failed plan and they just shrugged that they don't know.

"Hey mental girl what happened?" Piya asked infuriating her

T stepped towards Piya in anger ready to burst on her.

"And 1" the smile spread across girls face and she came out from the bench as T fall down into completely oily floor and smear her dress and body oily

"T baby smile" girl took out her cell phone in order to capture T picture

Piya laughed enjoying her situation while T looked on shocked first towards Piya and then towards girl.

"I'll show this to everyone"

"Misha!" T exclaimed

"Yes baby" Misha jumped over the bench and stood by Piya hi-fiving her

"Poor makeup factory forgot that Piya is master in finding her plan and Misha is master to backfire her plan on her" Misha teased T

T fumed in anger and tried to stand up but fall back due to the oil. Misha and Piya enjoy her situation and laughed at her

"What are you both looking at? help me" T shouted to her friends

Her friends tried to help her but fall instead

"Woah this is double fun makeup factory and her ugly butterflies together" Misha said focusing her camera on the troubled trio

"Learn the lesson T, don't try to mess with Misha Dobriyal and..."Piya looked at Misha to give her chance to complete

"..Priya Azaad!" Misha pointed towards Piya

"Else you'll fall flat like this always" Misha and Piya said together while T fumed and her friends cry

Priya/Piya Azaad. Rishab and Madhu's daughter

Arav Azaad. Arnav and Khushi's son

Mahira/Mahi Azaad. Asad and Zoya's daughter.

Misha Dobriyal. Piya friend.

I hope you guys like this chapter.

Love,
Asshi
uroos thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Thanks for pm
khasiful thumbnail
nice update