

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica







************************************************************
Scroll Down for your Birthday Gift my dear.😳 Which I am really unsure is good or not.
Since you like my stories so much😳, and more over I really can't gift much in this virtual world other than this. So I am starting a brand new story on your birthday. I really hope this will be an enjoyable read for you like you always say, my stories bring a smile over your face🤗❤️
Enjoy your birthday to the fullest [ which I know is little difficult in your health condition now ] But its alright. You will recover soon. Sending you loads of positive energies, recovery wishes and love my dear.
And yes, A very happy New Year everyone...
***********************************************************
