Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi di... Oh God our Ranveer is filing divorce. He wants to break his relationship with ishani. Poor ishani wants to get back Ranveer in her life, but Ranveer is making her away. I wish they soon reunite, seeing them apart is really painful. update soon di. love u๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by ZoyaZenin - 7 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
How are you. Sorry for a late reply. Had problems with Internet connection.
Both episodes are wonderful. Ishaani can't make up with Ranveer. He is very angry. He has filed for divorce. I wonder what Ishaani will do to win RV back. I want Ishaani to be romantic with Ranveer. I think it is the best way to return him.
The story is very interesting.
Continue writing.
Update soon.
Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for your update pls
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Episode 454
Ishani having the coffee cup in her hand for Ranveer came inside the room were that was the moment Ranveer come out of the washroom after making himself fresh. Ranveer saw a up and down look on Ishani were he was seeing her with a cute silent look were his eyes were stealing her beauty but he didn't show it up in his face were he started to walk towards the bed and he sat in the bed well and kept his injured hand well. Ishani saw Ranveer and had a smile in her lips and she walked to the bed and standing near Ranveer.

Ishani(showing the coffee cup to Ranveer):Ranveer coffee.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Its okay I don't want coffee now.
Ishani(gave a disappointed face):Ranveer you will feel refreshed If you have coffee so have know?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile): Its okay thanks for the care but I already said you that you never need to worry about me Ishani. Be relaxed don't strain yourself.
Ishani:(shaking her head as okay):Tk Don't want coffee for you.Ranveer where is my Mangalsutra?
Ranveer(seeing her):Wo I think here after you won't be having its need and I too have kept it somewhere I don't remember where I kept it.
Ishani(seeing him with a worried face with a painful eyes):How many days you are going to do this to me?
Ranveer(seeing her a not understanding face):What I am doing?You asked for the mangalsutra I said I don't remember where I have kept it.
Ishani(with a tear in her eyes and with painful smile): Oh you don't know what you are doing? Its okay Ranveer If you feel happy in this do it as much as you can I am ready to get hurt as much as I can to make you happy. (she had tears well and unable to control it she turned and started to walk out of the room).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani leaving the room to himself):She only asked for divorce to me she only was feeling my possessiveness and controlling a hindrance for her life now what happen to her?(bringing a anger face):She can change her decision as she wishes but I am not at all ready to change my mind the promises I gave should be surely made true. (he sat well in the bed).
Ishani(coming out of the room having coffee in her hand and come some distance in the corridor started to cry well):What will I do now? Ranveer is doing everything having anger in his heart only.(wiping her tears);I too should not give up I will do something and bring back Ranveer to normal.(she started to walk down to the dinning table to send Ranveer's breakfast through Ramu).
The day started to move were Ishani sent the breakfast for Ranveer through Ramu and she then having her breakfast went to their room and then as usual Raagini woke up and her day started to run were Ranveer was kept on having a not minding face and he too got up and took his laptop bag with his left hand and then taking his phone too started to walk slowly and he walked to the study room and he went to the study room and he sat in the chair and he took the Laptop and turned on it and working with left hand he made the Laptop ready and took his phone from his pocket and he started to look at his official works.
RITHIKA'S OFFICE..
Rithika entered the office with a silent face were she was still confused thinking about Nirbhay and getting everyone wishing her good morning and shaking her head as yes and she entered her cabin and she sat in the chair. She thought about the things Nirbhay was telling her yesterday night and she rested her head in the seat and she closed her eyes. She thought about her old days were she was such a good girl in her life her father and her were the best friends. she thought the way she was the one who made Ranveer and Ishani to get together in their life as possible by stopping her own marriage. She thought about Chiraag and the way he got her without to her consciousness and getting pregnant with his child and to hide that truth to all and to not let down her respect the way she did all the possible crimes to separate Ranveer and Ishani. She thought about trying to kill Ishani many times and the way she stabbed her and left her in the road and the way she pushed Falguni from the terrace and the way she killed Chiraag and she opened her eyes were now she cried well.

Rithika(managing herself and wiping her tears):Without knowing these things Nirbhay has started to love me no way I should not let this happen I am not fit to anyone's love not only Nirbhay no men can love such a cruel woman like me.
She was having a worried face were that was the moment there was knock in her cabin door were she took deep breath and came to her business mode and pressed the button were the door was opened were now Nirbhay came with a flowers in his hands and two securities were holding his hand and was trying to pull him with them.
Security 1:Sir you can't do this you didn't even wait for Madam's permission(seeing Rithika): Madam sorry he came and told he is close friend to you and as I told him to wait he didn't wait he started to come in we tried to stop him but he knocked the door..
Nirbhay(trying to take his hand from the both the securities):See you can't stop me like that..
Security 2(seeing security 1):Lift him let us leave him out..
Both the securities tried to lift Nirbhay were Nirbhay was strong without moving to their way of moving him and he was seeing Rithika with a cute eyes.
Rithika(seeing the securities): Leave him..(she got up from the chair were the securities too left Nirbhay and seeing them):you can go he is my friend only.
Both the securities saluted to Rithika and they started to move out of the cabin were the cabin door closed with the help of door closure were Nirbhay saw Rithika with a smile and he came and stood in front of her.
Nirbhay(seeing her a cute look): I know you will tell them to leave me as I thought you said them to leave me(he showed the flowers in front of her with a smile): Flowers to the beautiful girl of the world.
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay with a strict face):See Nirbhay please listen to me I really don't have any idea to love you. Haan I can feel that you have changed a lot but (turning to other side): My way is different and your way is different we can never walk in the same way.
Nirbhay(walked around the table and again came in front of her): Why like that?
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay and joined her hands to him):See please don't make it hard for me to take you out of my life please you itself go Nirbhay. you will get a very good girl in your life and I am sure you too will take care of her so well because (she smiled to him):Nirbhay is not old Nirbhay know? He is changed man.(she put down her hands and saw him).
Nirbhay(keeping the flowers in Rithika's table and seeing her):Tk your wish but let me tell If I ever marry in my life it will be you only.(he started to walk towards the cabin door and before opening it he turned and saw Rithika who was standing with a confused face):Rithika..
Rithika raised her head and saw him and signed him as what with her head shake.
Nirbhay: I know something is in your heart and you are not ready to tell it to me know but I care for you when you feel to tell me what is in your heart tell me that time I will be waiting for you call..(he switched on the button and opened the door and he started to walk out of the cabin).
Rithika hearing it had a worried face were she sat in the chair and was so much confused thinking about Nirbhay.
RV MANSION ..
Ranveer was seeing the Laptop sitting in the chair in his study room and he was moving the touch pad and then using the key board with his left hand and was making few files ready. His phone started to ring were he saw a new number and he picked the call.
RV:hello..
Raj:Hello I am Raj Mehra..
RV:Haan you have idea to buy RV broking in Baroda know?
Raj: yes I wish to buy it.
RV:hmm Sam told me please come in the Skype chat let me give you all the details.
Raj:Okay message me your Skype Id..
RV telling okay to Raj cut the call and he messaged his Skype Id were after few minutes both Raj and RV connected themselves in the Skype call and RV explained about the company and the employee and the reason he is selling the company and then the amount he is selling the company and then Raj was okay with the deal were Ranveer send the soft copy of the company documents to Raj through email and then he asked for the money and he gave his account number and then RV got the address of Raj and then he told he will be sending his documents hard copy to Raj through courier and then Raj was okay with it were he finished the Skype call and then RV rested his head in the chair  and closed his eyes were the time started to run and the day came to the afternoon were Ranveer opened his eyes and seeing himself in the study room.
Ranveer(to himself): I have slept..(as he woke up his phone beeped were he took it and he saw the phone were it was the message of receiving the money for the Baroda company he sold now were Ranveer replied that he got the money and  Raj will be getting the documents soon and he called to his lawyer and told the details to make the document ready of selling the company to other person and he cut the call): hmm finally some how Baroda company is sold If I send the hard copy and other documents my work in Baroda company is over.
Ranveer turned off the system and he got up and he started to walk out of the study room and he was walking in the corridor were Ishani too was coming in the corridor opposite to come to their room after making Raagini have her lunch and then leaving her to Amba were Ishani had a smile seeing Ranveer opposite coming towards her were Ranveer too was walking and when he was about to come near their room his leg felt some pain were he held his leg with his left hand..
Ranveer(he was about to fall leaving the balance): Ouch...
Ishani(seeing Ranveer ran fast and went and held Ranveer's shoulders with her both the hands):Ranveer kya hua?
Ranveer(making himself stand well and seeing Ishani catching him and seeing her eyes with painful eyes in thoughts): This is the care my heart wants from you I want to be a child in your hand Ishani but no I can't change my decision as I promised you I will give what all you demanded to me(he jerked his shoulders that made Ishani to take her hands from him and seeing her with a silent face): Now Only I am getting cured in my leg know as walking it used to happen If we are injured in leg now I am okay..(he saw a glance and he started to enter their room and he went and sat in the bed)
Ishani(saw Ranveer inside their room were he has sat in the bed in thoughts with worried face):I want you back Ranveer please come back..(she was feeling worried were seeing Ranveer too not ready to talk to her she turned to her room and she entered her room and she went and sat in the bed and was thinking what to do to make Ranveer come back to normal)
3 DAYS LATER...
Everything was going in a same way were Ranveer was behaving in the same way to Ishani were he was trimming his bear and mustache with the trimmer in his left hand and he was not ready to allow Ishani to do any work for him. Finally the day came to make Ranveer fit and fine.
It was morning 8 o clock were Raagini was sleeping in the bed well were Amba and Ishani were standing seeing Ranveer who was sitting in his room bed and Doctor was removing his arm sling and then touching his hand with the hammer like instrument.

Doctor: your hand only should have got cured first but as you have kept the hand not in right position so only it took this much time now.(hitting his elbow):Is it paining?
Ranveer(feeling the hammer instrument touch): Nahi
Doctor:hmm move your hand slowly..
Ranveer started to move his hand front and he was able to move it were he started to move the hand right and left and saw the Doctor and shook his head as okay.
Doctor:Are you okay?
Ranveer: yes I am feeling better now..
Doctor:hmm then you are okay Mr. RV.
RV(seeing Doctor with a smile): hmm Thank you doctor..(he took his purse and took the money and gave the fees to doctor)
Doctor too got the fees and giving a okay head shake to Ranveer and then Ishani and Amba started to walk out of the room were Ranveer with a happy smile got up from the bed and standing well seeing Amba he gave a cute smile.
Ranveer: maa I am perfectly all right.
Amba(with a smile hugging him):My son knows to get out of everything so well.
Ranveer hugging Amba with a smile saw Ishani who was seeing him with a smile in her face were Ranveer saw her with a silent anger in his face were Ishani too was seeing him with her cute look and she smiled to him.Ranveer coming out of the hug and seeing Amba.
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Tk Maa let me start to office.
Amba:Arrey now itself why you need to go to office don't want.
Ranveer: Maa I took enough rest and I tell you I won't strain my leg and hand okay please..
Amba:(seeing Ranveer with a smile):Tk If you are happy in it go but If you feel you are not able to do the work you should come back.
Ranveer: Haan pacca..
Amba:Tk let me go (seeing Ishani): Ishani once Raagini wake up give her breakfast and bring her to me.
Ishani:(giving a smile to Amba): haan Maa let me.
Amba smiling went out of the room were Ishani saw Ranveer and Ranveer seeing her a up and down look went and opened his cupboard and took his dresses and he was about to enter the washroom.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(stood without turning to her): Haan
Ishani: I want to talk to you.
Ranveer(turned and saw her): Haan tell me.
Ishani:Ranveer Please know listen to me please don't have this anger face I am only wrong know let me ask sorry to you.
Ranveer(smiling in a cute way): Its okay no worries you didn't do anything wrong you did what your heart said you to do and hearing our heart is not wrong. I am okay with it and I don't want sorry and all as I am not angry okay?. (he gave a silent look and without waiting for her answer he walked towards the washroom and he entered the washroom and closed the door).
Ishani(to herself):what to do to this Ranveer?he is like a stubborn child how to bring him back to normal?(she was thinking for some way and she sat in the sofa).
As time passed Ranveer came out of the washroom drying his hair with the towel and he was wearing white shirt and sandal color pant and he started to make himself ready by tuck in the shirt and wore belt and he saw himself in the mirror and he started to make himself ready for the day and he went and took the coat from the cupboard and he was about to wore it and when he was about to put the hand in the coat..
Ranveer(feeling little pain): Ouch..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer struggling to wear got up and came and stood in front of him and held the coat): Let me make it..
Ranveer(making her take her hand from his coat with his other hand and in a loud tone):Ramu..
Ishani(with a adamant face now held his shirt):What are you trying to show me?
Ranveer:leave me now..(his anger face was coming but he was controlling it and seeing her a normal look):Its a light pain only I can wear it or else Ramu will make me wear it.
Ishani(seeing him with painful eyes): Ramu Bhaiya is not your wife Mr. RV..
Ranveer(without to his control):Stop calling me RV..(realizing he stopped himself from telling the rest of the word).
Ishani(Seeing him):What you want me to call you Ranveer? But you are not allowing me to come near you Ranveer please
Ranveer(seeing her and held her shoulders with a smile):Tk Ishani cool okay I am not doing anything to you may be you are feeling like that Now I need to go to office I have many work pending leave me now..
Ishani(seeing him a confirmed face):Tk fine but I will only make you wear the coat enough of calling Ramu Bhaiya..(she like a adamant child took his hand slowly and made him to wear the coat and she made the coat perfect): hmm done..
Ranveer(seeing her): hmm Thank you..(he didn't wait for her respond started to walk out of the room)
Ishani had a worried face of what to do as return for the mistakes she did to Ranveer.
To be continued๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi my dear friends, 
I am editing this post as there is few changes in the story and let me tell the changes that I can make and some of the things I can't change in the story. 

1. Some of our friends felt that they don't want this Ayesha Sharma character so there won't be her character now. There is no Ayesha sharma so forget that character. 

2.Sorry for Divorce Drama actually it is for few episode only as I am having some log in problem I am not able to frequently log in for past two days hence I am not able to give 2 -3 episodes per day If I have given it there will be union of Ishveer by now itself so due to technical problem only I was not able to do it till now so that Divorce drama is looking so long I am sorry for it. 

3.Some of our friends are not convinced with Rithika and Nirbhay track too but I am really sorry I can't take these characters out of the story for now may be let me try to end their track soon or even in the upcoming episodes let me cut short their scenes and those who don't like it please skip Rithika and Nirbhay scenes and go ahead with Ishveer scenes. 

4.And again I am not bringing complete Divorce drama like show but this Divorce is to make Ishani's heart realize how much she loves him and how its hard for her to lose him because when she got to know about the DNA Video she left him as it is and went from RV mansion so her heart need to realize that she is nothing without Ranveer so for that only this Divorce scenes but this will finally make Ishani to confess her complete feelings to Ranveer and eventually that will make even Ranveer too tell his anger out. 

5.And thanks for all your suggestions dear you all are so much attached to my story and I am blessed to have you all and don't hesitate to tell me the opinions you can be frank enough and I am extremely sorry If I anywhere has messed up the story even I am a human being I too will commit mistakes so forgive me for my mistakes.

Regards
Sakshi
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yea me too faced the same problems ...but y this new character?? She will make troubles for Ranveer & Ishaani...oh GOD ALMIGHTY... when the problems will sort out??...when will Ranveer & Ishaani get together??... Waiting to c Nirbhay & Rithika Union... & wishing this girl shouldn't make any troubles for our Ranveer & Ishaani...fantastic update didu...b safe & stay healthy
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hii Sakshi. Lovely update
So A new girl is coming in ishveer life. Let see what she will do Whether she ll create misunderstanding between ishveer or she will make patchup between them. It's very interesting to read. Thanks for the update and waiting for next. Take care ๐Ÿ˜Š
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi

Interesting updates

This new girl is giving me negative vibes of being a negative character and a problematic element in ishveer life

And I don't want divorce drama..plzzz

That was more than enough in our serial

I assume ranveer will take help of this new gal to make ishu jealous...

Are you planning for divorce and then remarriage?? 

Tc dear
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

Hello Sakshi

Interesting updates

This new girl is giving me negative vibes of being a negative character and a problematic element in ishveer life

Tc dear

Exactly.Sakshi plz No divorce drama.
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

Hello Sakshi

Interesting updates

Tc dear

count me in too..
remarriage is good one even will be interesting๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
but this new entry drives me nuts..
Edited by tnzila - 7 years ago