Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hy dr
Sorry for late reply. Quite busy
All your updates are good dr
Ranveer started to walk slowly but his hand still needs to get well
2and half weeka passed and still they both didn't talk 😭
Ishani and ranveer both are feeling so much worried.
Nirbhay finally proposed rithika. But she refused his proposal. Hope she accepts soon πŸ˜†
Their part was too interesting dr
Now ishani went to see nitin. I think asusual he will give clear thought and advice to ishani and help her get her ranveer back to normal πŸ˜‰
Waiting for next dr. Update soon
Keep smiling and take care 😳
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Loved ritika telling that she'll pay d bill as they paid her bill.she is so grateful.Thankfully Ranveer is saved.but y to cops ishani say that it's a normal accident?rohit shud get d worst punishment.finally d truth of DNA test is known to ishanu n she regrets a lot.rohit trying 2 leave d place.oh no...he cant escape like that.now all r waiting 2 apologize 2 rv.amba ranveer scene was emotional.finally ranveer too knows the dna truth.nitin ranveer scene was so nice.esp the dialogues.sharmaan apologizing 2 rv n ranveer thanking ritika was lovely.Ishveer scene was very painful.now ranveer is giving cold shoulder to ishani.his indirect dialogues 2 ishani hurt her.but its d after effect of not trusting him.the song ae dil hai mushkil was perfect 4 d situation.by d way the post surgery pics of ranveer were perfect 4 these episodes.ya..its true that even if ishani takes away ragini from ranveer she wont lose ranveer's characteristics in her.dinner sene of ishveer was beautifully written.ishani is apologizing 2 ranveer in her mind painfully.but ranveer is trying to fulfil his stupid promise 2 ishani.oh no.ranveer doesn't even want towel bath from ishani.sad.i liked all amba ishani scemes,amba ranveer scenes.thx 4 a nice kailash ranveer scene.i was waiting 4 it.nirbhay sharing with aarthi abt his luv 4 ritika was sweet.loved nirbhay aarti bonding.earlier when I read nirbhay aarti scenes I did'nt know which actress played aarti.but now after seeing nirbhay track(recently only I started watching those episodes)I know Aarthi is my fav parul.so I'm enjoying nirbhay aarthi scenes more.waiting 2 c scenes on aarthi n her hus too.ranveer dr scene ,rv trying 2 walk was nice.sad to hear ranveer telling ishani  not to interfere in his life.nirbhay ritika scene was cute.poor tiger nirbhay lacks d guts 2 propose her.amba ranveer scene after he walked was nice.ranveer ragini scene was cute.fb of ishveer was so sweet.4 ranveer ishani is always beautiful.nirbhay ritika icecream scene was nice.as I doubted ritika rejected his love.so sad.hope she accepts him.hope her rejection does'nt make him obsessive.

Alisha306 thumbnail
Hello Sakshi!!!
Both episodes are wonderful. Ishaani is very upset for Ranveer's indifference. Ranveer doesn't mind her at all/
The story is becoming more and more interesting.
Update soon
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
Fantastic episodes. I am very pity for Ishaani. She wants to return Ranveer's love back. But Ranveer avoids her. She always cries about losing Ranveer's love.
Eagerly waiting to see romantic Ishaani
Update soon
You are a great writer.
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Uhy sakshi didu..
Eonderful episodes..
Yajoo..ranveer can walk now..
Ishani dikra..now u should not cry..u should fund out tricks to be near ranveer
Ranveer u cant..ranveer u will always see ishani...i liked thud part very much..ranveer seeing ishani without getting noticeable to ishani even when ishani was looking at him...
No body can love like him...
Great ishani is missing povssesive ranveer..amazing..
Now shewould know the value of possessiveness of ranvewr...update soon di..
Sorry for late reply..
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

Where are you???

sana missing you badly 😭😭😭

i know why you found my comment great, just for "sani" and demands to sakshi,right???
yes our thoughts mostly are same😳😳😳
and please comeback soon⭐️⭐️

HeY buby..
Ask Ur heart where i am..
Actually i used to chat with my fathers phone..
But on sat some thiefs stole my dads phone..
N u m not cpmfortable to tlk with my phone..
We have ordered new phone..
Once mydads phone comes..mai vapas aa jaungi tumhe tang karne ke liye..
I didnt get abt sani..
Rest not mostly our all thoughts r same..:P
I will not say sorry..
Dont expect fro me..
I never break rules and regulations.. :P
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 452
Nirbhay saw Rithika who was walking fast from him and he was about to walk behind her were his phone rang being in his pocket and he took the phone from his pocket and he saw the display were it was Aarthi.

Nirbhay(picking the call): Hello Aarthi..
Aarthi:Bhaiya at least today you saw Rithika for the past 2 and half weeks you are telling you will tell your love to her but you does not seem to be proposing her.
Nirbhay:(saw for Rithika were now she has gone from his sight and in phone):Aarthi I told that I love her.
Aarthi(with a smile):oh really? what she said?
Nirbhay:As soon as I asked for her to marry me she said she is not a fit person to me and she started to walk fast from here. I don't know what to do?
Aarthi:What is this Bhaiya If she has gone from you means you need to go behind her and make her understand that you really want her in your life.
Nirbhay(had a smile again): hmm tk let me go and make her understand now let me cut the call..
Aarthi: Haan
Nirbhay(cut the call and walked and came to his car and he again searched for Rithika were to the extent he can see Rithika was not visible to him and to himself):She would have gone to office and taken the car and she will go to her home only. Let me also go to her home itself.
Rithika walked fast and she came to her office were her face was so confused and she was thinking various things in her mind.She came to her office parking and she took the key of car from her pocket and she opened her car and she got in the driving seat and she started to drive the car towards her home with a worried face.
RV MANSION
Ishani walked with Nitin were Nitin too seeing Ishani's confused face walked and both of them came to the garden.
Nitin(seeing Ishani): Ishani what happen to you?
Ishani(seeing Nitin): Papa shall we sit and talk..
Nitin shook his head as yes and he sat in the bench were Ishani too sat in the other side of the bench and saw Nitin with a silent face. Nitin too saw her but he was not able to get what Ishani was feeling by now.
Nitin(giving a light smile):What happen to my princess today?
Ishani(had tears in her eyes suddenly like a cute child): I am not princess Papa I am a vamp who will give pain to all. (she started to cry well).
Nitin(seeing Ishani crying):Arrey Ishani(he moved and sat near her and he held her cheek and wiped her tears):What happen to you?Why are you crying now?
Ishani(seeing Nitin): Papa I am not good I am not fit to be in this house.
Nitin:Ishani come on now close your eyes and relax first then tell me what happen to you.(giving a smile):Come on close your eyes..
Ishani saw him with a not understanding face were Nitin signed her to close her eyes were Ishani closed her eyes slowly and took deep breath and after few minutes she opened her eyes and saw Nitin who was seeing her with a cute look.
Nitin:How you feel now?
Ishani: hmm better
Nitin(took a deep breath and smiling to her):Now tell me what happen to you?
Ishani(seeing Nitin): Papa Ranveer
Nitin(with a not understanding face):What happen to Ranveer?He is having pain more in his hand and leg?
Ishani:Nahi Papa he is okay now only his hand is still not well but he walked today
Nitin: hmm then what Ishani its a happy news. you are feeling for the pain he is having in his hand?
Ishani(cried well seeing Nitin and touched her heart with her hand):Nahi I am crying for the pain Ranveer's heart is having.
Nitin:What?
Ishani(seeing Nitin with tears in her eyes): Papa Ranveer known his everything is me only from our childhood and when I realized my love for him his everything became mine. His heart is wanting to talk to me, smile to me and be with me but his mind is not ready to allow him to do such things. His mind is keeping on remaining him about the things I did to him and trying to be away from me.
Nitin:Ishani now stop crying..
Ishani wiped her tears and saw Nitin were Nitin was thinking about Ranveer and he had a silent face.
Nitin(seeing Ishani):Ranveer is behaving rude to you?
Ishani(shaking her head as no): No he is talking well only he is smiling to me but I can feel he is hurt inside him and what I got to know is he is trying to be away from me against his heart. His heart is wanting to be with me but he is not ready to do it.
Nitin:But he forgave all of us Ishani for the mistrust we all had on him. Even I too talked to him know he only asked me to join in the office again and he said he forgave me and even to the extreme I saw Ranveer is so casual with everyone.
Ishani(got up from the bench seeing other side):With everyone he is he okay but not with me.
Nitin(got up and came and stood in front of her):Not okay with you means?
Ishani:Ranveer is happy that I came back to home but he didn't show that happiness in his face. He is so happy in his heart that I am near him but he is not ready to allow me near him. He is thinking the way I behaved to him in Baroda when he came to our home and he is thinking the way I mistrusted him and he is hurt inside and he is not telling it out to me also..
Nitin: you are thinking that Ranveer is angry on you in that DNA incident?
Ishani:Haan he is having anger but he is not expressing it to me. I don't know what to do now Papa?(she was up to cry again).
Nitin: Enough Ishani don't cry(this made Ishani to not cry were he smiled to her and seeing Ishani):So now you are telling that Ranveer is having anger but he is not showing it out to you.
Ishani:Haan he is having anger and I can get to know that he is hurt inside him but he is smiling or showing me a calm face and then telling me what he wanted to tell me.(with a feared face):If he is like this itself means I am scared that I may lose Ranveer in my life..
Nitin:Nahi Ishani not at all to the extreme I know Ranveer can never be without you. For you only even after knowing that you mistrust him he came to Baroda to convenience you and take you back to him. And seeing the DNA video all of us were against Ranveer only and when all of us came to know the truth about DNA video and when all of them went and asked for Sorry to Ranveer he apologized us but now he is having the wound that you mistrusted him(seeing Ishani):From this one thing is very clear that more of all the others mistrust on him your mistrust on him only have hurt him so much.When we saw that DNA video in the hospital More than others telling him that "Ranveer we trust you" he wanted only you to tell him that "Ranveer I trust you". So I am sure Ishani If you go near Ranveer and be with him and take care of him I am sure Ranveer will come back to normal.
Ishani:Do you really think Ranveer will be back to normal?
Nitin:All Ranveer wants is he wants your care so show your care to him I am sure he will be back to his own self.
Ishani(smiled to him); I wish Papa Ranveer should be happy in his life(seeing Nitin):you know what Papa meri Papa world ki best Papa hain you will make all my worries turn to be a smile in a single moment.
Nitin:(smiled to her):So your confusion is over know shall we go?
Ishani: Haan Papa Raagini is with Ranveer let us go..
Nitin:hmm
Nitin and Ishani started to walk were Nitin coming near Servant quarters telling Ishani he is leaving and giving a smile to her started to walk towards Servant quarters were Ishani too feeling relaxed now started to walk towards RV mansion and she entered the hall and walking in the hall she started to climb the stairs.
RITHIKA'S HOUSE
Rithika parked the car in front of the house and she got down from the car and she entered the house and she started to climb the stairs and walk fast in the corridor and she came to her room and she locked the door and she went and sat in the bed.She thought about Nirbhay telling he is loving her and she had a confused face.

Rithika(to herself):Nirbhay is loving and that too me..(shaking her head as no):How this happened? No one can love a lady like me and I am not fit to Nirbhay I am sure...(she got up and walked slowly in the room)
Rithika with a feeling face saw her hand were she thought about the way she pushed Chiraag and then Falguni and she had tears in her eyes.
Rithika(to herself):Don't know with what heart I did those murders with my hand but for that I am feeling so much guilty inside me when ever I see Ishani and her family members I am remembering pushing Falugni Aunty only. Nirbhay wants to love a murderer? No way..(she thought about the way she was used by Chiraag and the way she was having his child in her womb): no Nirbhay is good now and he does not what a girl who has already slept with a man.
As she was talking to herself her phone rang in her pocket were Rithika came to the world and took the phone and saw the display were it was Nirbhay. She cut the call and had a silent face were her phone started to ring again were it was Nirbhay number she again cut the call. In next few seconds she got a message from Nirbhay she opened the message and started to read it..
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay's message): I am out of your house only see me(to herself): He is out of the house..
she came to the window and moved the curtain and saw the entrance of her house were Nirbhay was sitting in the bonnet of the car and was smiling seeing Rithika.
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay with a anger face she saw the the phone dialed to Nirbhay and saw Nirbhay there were Nirbhay with a smiling face to her see her call in his phone picked the call were as soon as the phone was picked):What are you doing?
Nirbhay:I came to see my wife.
Rithika:Stop calling me your wife. See now go from my house don't stand there.
Nirbhay: hmm okay let me come inside your house.
Rithika:Don't come let me tell the security not to allow you inside.
Nirbhay:Arrey why you need to disturb security for this If you tell a word that I should not come inside I won't Rithika I will hear your words here after. But at the same time I won't go from here till you call me inside I will be standing here only.
Rithika(seeing him with a what to tell face):see Nirbhay I don't have any idea like you have on me.
Nirbhay:okay fine but I love you.
Rithika (cut the call and saw Nirbhay with a anger face and she closed the curtain and came and throw the phone in the bed to herself):He itself will go after sometime..(she went to the cupboard and took her towel and entered the washroom to fresh up).
Ishani walking in the corridor came to her room were now Ranveer and Raagini were sitting close to each other and were smiling to each other. Ishani had a smile seeing them and she came to the sofa and sat next to Raagini were Ranveer who was smiling to Raagini till now changed his face to silent face seeing Ishani.
Raagini(seeing Ishani in a cute tone): Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Cutie played with Papa?
Raagini: hmmm
Ishani(smiling to Raagini):come to Mama..
Raagini lovingly got up and standing in the sofa and cutely came to Ishani and smiled to Ishani.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer were he was seeing her a silent face and turning to Raagini): baby today let Mama give you something will you give it to Papa?
Raagini(showing Ranveer with her index finger):Papa..
Ishani:hmm to Papa only will you give it?
Raagini:(shook her head as yes):hmm
Ishani (seeing Ranveer a cute look and lovingly kissed Raagini's cheek and then seeing Raagini with a smile):Go and give this kiss to Papa..
Ranveer hearing it saw Ishani with a silent face were he thought Ishani asking divorce to him and wanted him to be not controlling her or be possessive on her and saw Raagini now were cutie pie was slowly walking in the sofa and was coming towards Ranveer were Ranveer saw Ishani a silent look and then Raagini were Ishani was so happily smiling waiting for Raagini to kiss Ranveer. Ranveer saw the teddy bear that was laying near the sofa were when Raagini came near him he took the teddy bear from the floor and showed it to Raagini.
Ranveer:Baby give mobo what Mama gave?
Raagini(cutely seeing teddy bear and then Ranveer smiled so happily): Mobo Papa..
Ranveer: Haan Papa and you are getting Mama's affection know even Mobo too wants it know so give the kiss Mama gave to Mobo now okay?
Raagini(in a instant got the teddy bear from Ranveer's hand and lovingly hugged it and kissed its nose): Mobo.
Ranveer smiling see the cute way Raagini was holding the teddy and then saw Ishani were now Ishani was seeing Ranveer with a painful eyes.
Ranveer(got up from the sofa and seeing Raagini):Fine baby bye Papa is going to take rest for sometime..
Raagini(seeing teddy bear and then Ranveer):Mobo (she smiled and then saw the teddy bear again and started to talk to it).
Ranveer seeing Raagini having a smile in his lips he started to walk slowly without even glancing Ishani were Ishani was worried for the way Ranveer was behaving to her. Ranveer walked slowly and then came out of Ishani's room and entered their room and he stood facing the bed had a anger face now.
Ranveer:She does not want me to be possessive on her or want me to be her husband but now what she wants? why she need to behave like this to me?(with a anger determination face):Anything I am not going to change my decision.(he walked to the bed and he sat in the bed).
Ishani(with a worried face to herself):I really need to do something to win my Ranveer back there is no use in sitting and crying surely I will do something to get my Ranveer back (seeing Raagini who was hugging Mobo so well):Raagini..
Raagini(without leaving the hug of Mobo and seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(got up and took Raagini in her hand with mobo too and seeing her):Will you do a favor to Mama?
Raagini: (touching Ishani's cheek): Mama..
Ishani with a smile made Raagini to stand in the floor and giving a smile to her got the mobo teddy bear from her and she went to the cupboard and took the mickey mouse dress Ranveer stitched for Raagini.
Ishani(seeing the dress with a smile): You thought to give surprise to me know Mr. Vaghela now let me give the surprise to you..(she came to Raagini and showed the dress to her):you will like this dress Let Mama make you wear it..(she held Raagini and started to make her wear the Mickey mouse dress were she made her to wear the black pant and then the white shirt with the black overcoat and then the mickey mouse face on the top of her head and had a smile seeing her daughter): Mm perfect your Papa has all the way to impress you..(she took Raagini in her hand and started to walk to the to the mirror and showed her).
Raagini(seeing herself in the mirror with a aww expression touching her mickey mouse cap in her head and smiling well and seeing Ishani): Mama mickey..
Ishani: Haan baby now let me take you to Papa go and see him let Mama give you something in your hand have it and take it to Papa okay?
Raagini(laughing cutely): hmmm
Ishani left Raagini down were cutie pie held the dressing table and was seeing herself in the mirror and smiling seeing her mickey mouse dress were Ishani went to the table and opened the draw and took a sheet of paper and pen from it and closed the draw again and she kept the sheet on the table and wrote in big letters..
Ishani(writing in the sheet):S O R R Y.(she kept the pen in the table and took the sheet and went to Raagin): baby
Raagini(smiling well and turning to Ishani and showing her mickey mouse dress): mama mickey mein Mickey..
Ishani(smiling to her): hmm you are looking so cute now come..(she showed her hand to Raagini).
Raagini held her hand with her tiny hand and they both started to walk out of the room and then came to their room and Ishani sat to the height of Raagini and gave her the sheet in her hand.
Ishani: Have this and go and stand in front of Papa..(she saw inside were Ranveer was seeing his phone and was doing something): Now go..
Raagini(held the sheet and seeing Ishani and she was about to play with the sheet): Mama..
Ishani(seeing her holding her hand): Baby please hold this sheet in your hand till you go and see your Papa okay?
Raagini seeing the cute face of Ishani gave a smile and Ishani smiling to her made Raagini hold the sheet in her hand and she signed Raagini to go in were Raagini started to walk inside were Ishani stood in the entrance of the room and was seeing Ranveer and then Raagini who was going towards Ranveer.
Raagini(going and standing near Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer(taking his eyes from the phone and seeing Raagini had a smile): baby..(his smile changed to questioning face seeing the sorry in the sheet in Raagini's hand and he slowly got the sheet from Raagini's hand and reading it well again):Sorry..(seeing Raagini and her mickey mouse dress smiling to her): Cutie pie you wore the dress Papa gave you? you are looking so cute(he got up and sat in the floor to her height his leg had pain but seeing his daughter his pain too gone from him smiling to Raagini): Papa is so glad to see you with this dress(he touched the mickey mouse face in the head of Raagini and seeing her): How is mickey?
Raagini(laughing so cute hugged Ranveer): Papa mickey..
Ranveer too hugged her with his left hand having the sheet Ishani gave in his hand were hugging Raagini he saw the sheet were he saw the sorry and got to know its Ishani's handwriting and thinking about Ishani telling him to be away from her he crashed the paper and throw it to the corner of the room. Ishani saw Ranveer crashing the paper and throwing it were she was so hurt and she clearly got to know how much Ranveer was hurt because of her mistrust.
Screen freezes on the worried face of Ishani.

To be continued πŸ˜‰

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Next look of Ishani will be in her cute Saree attires.She will be coming back to the Transparent Saree and backless blouses
Have a look on the image for the next episode look of Ishani.

Regards
Sakshi
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 453
As Ranveer and Raagini were hugging each other Ishani who was hurt seeing the way Ranveer crushed the paper in which she conveyed her sorry started to walk inside their room and she came and stood near Ranveer and Raagini were Ranveer saw Ishani standing there and he gave a not minding look and he held Raagini's shoulders with his left hand and brought Raagini out of the hug and smiled to her.

Ranveer:So cute My baby is(he saw the bed and took the phone from the bed and he took the camera app and he held the phone in front of him covering him and Raagini):Now selfie of Papa and Beti..(he clicked the selfie and saw the photo and showing to Raagini and smiling):Very nice know?
Raagini(smiled seeing the photo and cutely seeing Ranveer): Papa.
Ranveer(smiled to Raagini and seeing Ishani):Take her and change her dress.
Ishani:(shaking her head as yes): hmmm(she smiled to Raagini):Cutie pie come..
Raagini smiling to Ishani came to her were Ishani took Raagini in her hand and she saw Ranveer a silent glance were now Ranveer without seeing Ishani sat in the bed and saw his phone were Ishani seeing the way Ranveer was not even ready to see her and feeling so worried for her behaviour towards him and she turned and walked out of the room having Raagini in her hand.
Ranveer(as soon as Ishani went out of the room he dialed to a number in his phone and kept the phone in his ears): hello Lawyer sir..
Lawyer:Hello RV how are you? I came to office last week I was not able to see you there?
Ranveer:Actually I got in a small accident and my leg and hand are injured so only I was not able to come to office but I will be coming to the office within two days.
Lawyer:That's nice Mr. RV
Ranveer:Fine you need to make a Divorce papers ready.
Lawyer(in a doubtful tone):For whom?
Ranveer:For me and my wife.
Lawyer:But Mr. RV
Ranveer: Make sure its personal between you and me and I need the papers ready as soon as possible and my wife too wants Divorce from me and I am too ready to give divorce so it will be divorce by mutual agreement so there won't be any problem.
Lawyer:Hmm okay RV let me
Ranveer:Before you give the papers to me I don't want anyone to know about this divorce.
Lawyer:haan let me handle it personally your full name is Ranveer Kailash Vaghela and your wife name..
Ranveer: Ishani Ranveer Vaghela.
Lawyer:Okay let me do it Mr.RV.
Ranveer: I need you to make some other papers to be ready(he started to give the details for the other papers to be made ready by the lawyer).
Lawyer(getting it): okay Mr. RV let me make it ready.
Ranveer: Okay(he cut the call and saw Ishani's photo in the lamp table and took deep breath and when he was about to keep the phone in the bed the phone rang were the display said its Sam and he picked the call): Hello Sam.
Sam:Sir I gave the advertisement in local papers in Baroda and for the past 2 and half week its coming in the papers and today afternoon a person called me and told he is ready to buy the company and I gave your number to him hope he will be contacting you by tomorrow morning.
Ranveer: hmm okay Sam his name?
Sam: Raj mehra.
Ranveer: hmm okay let me talk to him thanks for your effort Sam.
Sam:Okay..(he cut the call).
Ranveer too cut the call and sat well in the bed. Ishani making Raagini sit in the bed removed the dress of mickey mouse and then changed Raagini to her night dress. Ishani was feeling so worried for the way Ranveer is behaving towards her.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Let Mama take you to Papa's room today night from today let us stay in our room itself okay?
Raagini(smiling cutely):hmm Tk..
Ishani(seeing the way Raagini's was responding):So cute my child you are the best. (she kissed Raagini's cheek were Raagini hugged her mother so well).
The time started to run were Ishani made Raagini have her dinner and she too had her dinner and as she was walking to the stairs itself Raagini rested her head in the shoulders of Ishani were Ishani too started to caress Raagini well to make her sleep well. Ranveer with Ramu's help had his dinner and then he made himself ready to sleep in the bed and he was about to remove the arm sling from his hand were Ishani came inside the room having Raagini who was in her half sleep and Ishani closed the door and she locked the door were Ranveer who was about to lay in the bed seeing Ishani entering the room had a questioning face. Ishani casually came to the bed and she sat next to Ranveer and she started to caress Raagini well.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani in a calm tone): Ishani you ..
Ishani(signed him to be quiet keeping her index finger in her lips):Ranveer Raagini needs to sleep be quite.
Ranveer had a silent face as his voice will disturb Raagini's sleep were Ranveer was still having a doubtful face of why Ishani came to the room and he saw the door were locked and he didn't know whether to lay in the bed or wait for Raagini to sleep and then question Ishani. Ishani after a while made Raagini to lay in the bed between them were cutie pie moving herself well and comforting herself was sleeping well.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini sleeping well and seeing Ishani): Ishani go to your room and sleep.
Ishani(seeing him a cute look):Why should I? I am your wife and I have all the rights to sleep next to you.
Ranveer(seeing her a up and down look): Let me sleep in the sofa..(he was about to get up).
Ishani:Ranveer you are fearing whether you will lose your control being near me?
Ranveer(sitting back in the bed and seeing her with a smile of pain);Ishani I will never try to come near you without love so don't underestimate me also as a common man who will lose his control seeing a woman near him. I may be your husband but will never take any right on you I will be sleeping in the same bed but surely I will never lose my control against my promises to you. (he removed his arm sling and keeping it in the bed side and he laid in the bed beside Raagini showing his back to Ishani).
Ishani(saw Ranveer's back were he was making himself comfortable to sleep with a worried face in thoughts): I am sorry I have hurt you so much Ranveer I can feel it. I will win you back for sure.
(she turn off the lights and she laid in the bed beside Raagini).
Three of them were sleeping well in their own room after these many days.
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
It was night 11 o clock after the dinner Rithika was laying in the bed but sleep was not coming thinking about the way Nirbhay proposed her and the way he was so firm in being waiting out of the house. She didn't see him after that she was sure that he will go after sometime but also something was disturbing her a lot were she was not able to sleep. She heard a thunder out suddenly were in a instant there was heavy rain outside. Rithika got up and sat in the bed.
Rithika(to herself):Suddenly rain..I wish Nirbhay should have gone. He won't be here till now I know that.(she was about to lay again but before laying in the bed): If he was still here means?(she got up from the bed and without to her control she went and opened the curtain of the window and saw out were Nirbhay's car was standing in front of her house still and she was able to see Nirbhay sleeping inside the car with a anger face):Is he gone mad? From evening he has been here without having dinner too..(she went to the lamp table and took her phone and dialed to Nirbhay and keeping the phone in her ears and went and stood near the window again and was seeing whether he is picking the call or not were she only heard switched off recorded voice taking the phone from her ears): Oh no switched off..
she walked and kept the phone in the bed and she came out of her room and she came the hall and she walked to a shelf and took the Umbrella from it and she started to walk to the entrance of the house and coming to the entrance of the house and she opened the door and she came out of the house and she opened the Umbrella and then started to walk towards the gate of the house were she saw the security too was laying in his table in his cabin and she came out of the gate and came near Nirbhay's car and she knocked the window of the car were after 4 knocks Nirbhay opened his eyes and saw Rithika out of the car and he had smile.He opened the window and saw her with a smiling face and sleep awaken face.
Nirbhay:Rithika..
Rithika:Are you gone mad? Leave to home now?
Nirbhay: I thought you came to call me inside your house?
Rithika:Are you crazy?What all will talk If I allow you stay with me?
Nirbhay(opened the car door and he came out and stood in the umbrella of Rithika and smiling to her):They will think we are going to become husband and wife.
Rithika(seeing him a silent face):Nirbhay enough of your fun go to home and sleep well. Get in the car let me leave..
Nirbhay:So you don't have any feelings on me?
Rithika:Don't have..
Nirbhay:Then with what feeling you have come to see me now that too(seeing his watch):Its almost 11.15
Rithika: I called to your phone only your phone was switched off.
Nirbhay:wo actually you didn't call me inside so I was playing games waiting here and then I felt sleepy so I got in the car and started to sleep well and it started to rain now.
Rithika:Okay fine as your phone was switched off to tell you to leave to home only I came here now leave to home get in the car let me leave If I take the Umbrella you will get drenched so get in the car let me go.
Nirbhay(seeing her with a smile held her hand in his hand); Rithika I love you.
Rithika(taking her hand from his hand): Leave me Nirbhay.
Nirbhay:Why are you not ready to accept me? you are thinking my past mistakes like eyeing Ishani in wrong motive and sleeping with girls or the way I had many henchman and doing all sort of illegal things?
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay telling all his mistakes with a worried eyes): No I don't have any such feelings on you.
Nirbhay seeing her with a cute eye lock were Rithika too was seeing him with a silent face were they were under the Umbrella and the rain was at the full swing.
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):See more than this moment nothing won't be perfect to confess my feelings. Don't walk away from me even If you want to walk away hear my full confession and then go from here. (seeing her with a cute look took her one hand from the Umbrella and held her hand in his hand): I know we both were wrong and we both thought to harm others but now we both are changed and sorry for the way I stabbed you and ran away from you. On that day I stabbed you and I was a person who was a dangerous man to your life but I promise you here after I will prevent your soul and life with my love and I will be taking care of you like your father. I will never let you get the feeling that you don't have anyone.
Rithika saw Nirbhay with a worried face were she was able to see the truth in Nirbhay's eyes.
Nirbhay(in a confirmed tone): I love you Rithika and I wish to keep you with me for my complete life not with any body desires I wish to marry you with my whole heart and I promise you other than you my eyes will never fall on any other woman.
Rithika(had tears seeing the way Nirbhay proposing her were she thought about herself and seeing Nirbhay with questioning face):What? If you tell these things I will accept your proposal? What you know about me? I was with you to revenge Ranveer and Ishani that is it.If you ever come across my past you can never love this evil lady(there was tears in her eyes were she held the Umbrella and she started to walk fast inside the house).
Nirbhay seeing the way Rithika was running from him he was getting drenched in the rain were he was able to feel some pain in Rithika's heart and he had a confused face.
Nirbhay:What happen to Rithika? To the extreme I know her she never knows to cry but today she cried. Let me see her tomorrow let her sleep well.(he opened the car door and got in the car and he started to drive the car).
Rithika came inside the house and locking the door and she kept the Umbrella in the floor and she started to climb the stairs fast and she came to her room and she locked the room and had tears thinking the way Chiraag got her in the bed and she was not ready to cheat Nirbhay at any moment seeing his love on her. She went and laid in the bed were tears were coming in her eyes after few minutes the tears too got dried and she fell in sleep too.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
RV MANSION.
Ishani came out of the washroom after a fresh bath were she was looking so hot and cute in her light Orange transparent Saree and then the white designer backless blouse and she saw the mirror and she had a smile in her lips seeing the Saree attire of herself after these many days and seeing Ranveer who was sleeping well next to Raagini.

Ishani:Here after you will like me Ranveer Dikhra..(she had a smile and she started to make herself ready for the day and she saw herself a final check and seeing herself without Mangalsutra and thinking about keeping the Mangalsutra with the letter while leaving the home and seeing Ranveer):Again with that too I have hurt you know? I searched for Mangalsutra but I didn't get it fine I think you would have kept it safely some where let me ask you once you woke up. (she gave a smile to herself and she came to the room door and she opened the door and she walked in the corridor and she came down in the stairs and she went to the kitchen and she saw Mala making the breakfast were she too started to help Mala).
Ranveer opened his eyes and he was about to turn were his hand gave a pain to him that made him to get up from the sleep and sit in the bed.
Ranveer(feeling the pain with sleep awaken face): Hand is paining..(he saw the arm sling in the bed and he wore it with his left hand and he made sure its in a right way to make the hand cured and he saw the clock and getting its 8 o clock and then seeing for Ishani and not finding her and he saw the washroom door too open and to himself):She slept here only yesterday where is she? she has got up early I think (seeing Raagini who was sleeping well having a smile seeing her and then he got down from the bed and he started to walk to the washroom were his leg was somewhat better today and he was able to walk well than yesterday and he entered the washroom).
Ishani making breakfast ready and then made coffee for Ranveer and then took the coffee cup in her hand and she came out of the kitchen and she walked in the hall and she climbed the stairs and then started to walk in the corridor and she was entering the room were that was the moment Ranveer making himself fresh came out of the washroom were he saw Ishani in Saree were is eyes was stuck on her were Ishani seeing Ranveer gave a smile to him and she too was seeing her handsome husband in that morning fresh attire with a loving eyes.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy dr
Awesome update
Ishani started her best to get her ranveer back and ranveer applied for he divorce
Ragini is so cute in all her activities.. πŸ˜‰
Rithika is thinking of her own past mistakes and avoiding nirbhay. Wish she gets out of her past and accepts his proposal..
Waiting for next dr
Keep smiling and take care 😳