Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi sakshi feeling bad for ishu even ranveer be coz he is right at his place can't say anything hope dey should sort it out soon loved cutie pie scenes let's see what happens Hope no divorce eagerly waiting how ishu is going to enter their room as usual you rocked dear Merry Christmas darl 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 449
Ishani was kept on crying were Raagini who was playing well seeing her mobo teddy bear cutely saw Ishani crying and then with a cute silent face walked and came to the side of the bed and saw Ishani were Ishani saw Raagini near her and immediately she wiped her tears and gave a smile to Raagini.
Raagini(cutely smiling seeing Ishani smile): Mama(with her index finger she showed the bed)
Ishani(with a smile):Want to get in the bed(she took Raagini and made her to sit in the bed next to her):My cutie pie..
Raagini(cutely hugged Ishani's hip in both the side and rested her head in Ishani's stomach): Mama meri Mama.
Ishani(with a smile caressed Raagini's hair):Baby you didn't sleep in the afternoon know and its going to be evening now and If you sleep now means you won't sleep in the night.
Raagini(hearing it raised her head and seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ishani(with love took her daughter in her hands and made her to sit in her lap well and seeing Raagini):How much cute you and your Papa are? I am stupid that I never know even If I take you away from your Papa also you are his blood that can never take his characters from you.

Raagini smiled hearing to Ishani were cutie pie got up from the lap of Ishani and then she started to run in the bed were Ishani getting Raagini's naughtiness got up from the bed and went and took Raagini from the bed and she made Raagini to be in the floor were cutie pie now started to run all over the room. Ishani too was seeing Raagini were somewhere or the other Ranveer's silent anger was killing her like anything inside her. The time started to run at it own speed were it was was exactly 8.30 in the night were Ishani getting its time for Raagini's dinner took Raagini in her hand and she started to walk out of her room and she walked in the corridor and she came down in the stairs and she brought Raagini to the hall were Chaitali and Mithesh were having their dinner in the dinning table were they both smiled to Ishani.
Mithesh(seeing Ishani):we are so happy that you came back leaving all your anger here after everything will go well in our house Ishani.
Chaitali(with a smile): Haan everything will be going good because the house duties are going to be in Ishani's hands know
Ishani(seeing both of them and smiling): hmm till you all are with me everything will go good Kaka, Kaki..
Chaitali: hmm okays okays I ams always with yous..
Ishani(laughed cutely):Kaki can you have Raagini let me get the dinner for her and come?
Chaitali: yess yes give her..(seeing Raagini):Comes Raagini

Ishani made Raagini to sit in the dinning table were Chaitali held Raagini well sitting in the chair and having her dinner were cutie pie lovingly caressed Chaitali's cheek with her hand were both Mithesh and Chaitali started to talk and laugh with Raagini were Ishani too smiling to them entered the kitchen and started to make light dinner for Raagini. After half an hour Ishani came out of the kitchen having the meshed rice in the bowl in her hand were Mithesh and Chaitali after finishing their dinner were smiling with Raagini were cutie pie too was smiling seeing them.
Ishani(seeing both Mithesh and Chaitali):Kaki and Kaka thank you so much for taking care of Raagini I brought her dinner now..
Mithesh(with a smile): hmm okay make her have it let us go and sleep good night..
Ishani:Hmm good night Kaki and Kaki..

Chaitali too smiling and shaking her head as leaving to Ishani and Raagini they both started to move from there were Ishani saw both Mithesh and Chaitali who were smiling to each other with a happy smile and was walking to their room.
Ishani(in thoughts):Both of them know only to make everyone happy but their son Devarsh is doing everything to hurt others feelings and earn money in it. Let Ranveer become well then let me think about this Devarsh and let Ranveer decide what should be done to Devarsh for now my priority is Ranveer should come back well.
Raagini(seeing Ishani thinking cutely got up and standing in the dinning table and touching Ishani's shoulders): Mama...(Ishani saw Raagini were she cutely showing the bowl of the food): Kana..
Ishani(smiling to her): hmmm sit now let Mama feed you(she made Raagini to sit well in the dinning table and she started to feed Raagini her dinner)

It was exactly next 20 minutes were cutie pie finished her dinner and Ishani took Raagini in her hand and she made Raagini to wash her mouth and then washing her hands Ishani came back to the dinning table were Amba came to the dinning table.
Ishani(Seeing Amba): Maa you want anything? had your dinner?
Amba:Haan I and Baba had our dinner so early today I came to take dinner for Ranveer (thinking for a while): You gave his dinner already Ishani?
Ishani: Nahi Maa I came to feed dinner to Raagini now Raagini had her dinner now I was too up to take dinner to Ranveer only..
Amba(seeing Ishani with a smile): Then give Raagini to me let me make her sleep and let her sleep with me today you take dinner to Ranveer..
Ishani:(with a smile): haan tk Maa.(seeing Raagini):can you be with Dadi?
Raagini(cutely seeing Amba): Dadi..
Amba (with a smile got Raagini from Ishani and seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani let me make Raagini sleep and bring her in the morning tomorrow. If she wake up in the middle and cry for you alone that time let me bring her to you.
Ishani: Haan tk Maa..I will be in my room If she cries bring her there..
Amba(hearing Ishani telling it with a doubtful face): Ishani why are you staying in your room? Why can't you be with Ranveer?Is there still any misunderstanding between you and Ranveer?
Ishani(thinking about the way Ranveer is behaving to her and giving a managing smile):Nahi Maa no problem between me and Ranveer actually what Ranveer said was If we are together Raagini too will be with us and he is wishing that Raagini don't want to see him often in that bandaged way and he is thinking to use the bed for him alone till he gets well so only I too agreed to sleep in my room. For now Ranveer's comfort is important know Maa?
Amba(getting it and with a smile): haan tk tk fine Ishani let me bring Raagini to your room itself If she cries you too have your dinner and take dinner to Ranveer also
Ishani(with a smile):Tk Maa..
Amba(seeing Raagini who was smiling to her):Let us go and be with your Dada okay?

Raagini cutely smiled were Amba too with heart full of happiness having her pothi in her hand started to walk to the stairs and towards her room.
Ishani(seeing Amba and Raagini going out of her sight from the stairs to herself):Let me take my dinner also so that I can have my dinner with Ranveer. (she took two plates and she started to arrange the foods in it and she took a try and she kept the two plates and then took the water jug and keeping it in the tray and she started to walk towards the stairs and she started to walk towards their room).
Ranveer who after Ishani went from their room feeling thinking about Ishani's mistrust after few minutes itself he slept resting his head in the head rest. Ishani came to their room and standing in the entrance of the room with tray in her hand and seeing the way Ranveer was sleeping were he was looking so cute to her eyes were Ishani entered their room and she came and stood near the bed.
Ishani(in a low tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer was sleeping well were Ishani got to know that the medicine effect was making him sleep so well.
Ishani(went and kept the tray in the tea poi and came back to Ranveer and touching his shoulders):Ranveer..(she shook him lightly):Ranveer..
Ranveer(feeling Ishani's hand in his shoulders and slowly opened his eyes and saw around him and seeing Ishani):Tum?
Ishani(gave a smile to him):Ranveer I brought dinner to you...(she immediately went and took the plate from the tray and she came and sat in the bed facing him and immediately took a piece of Roti dipping it in the sabzi and was about to feed him):Have it..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani a silent glance and coming out of the sleep so well and seeing the tray that was in the table and seeing it had another plate of food and seeing Ishani again): Ishani
Ishani(seeing him with her pretty eyes): hmm
Ranveer:first you have your dinner then let me..
Ishani:Arrey you need to have medicine know first you have(she again took the roti piece near his mouth).
Ranveer:Nahi first you then let me. Have this plate food itself come on..
Ishani(with a silent face shook her head as okay):Tk..(she slowly started to have the food)
Ranveer(seeing her having the food and in a calm tone);For my accident you no need to feel anything okay?Don't be without having anything have your food at right time.

Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent face as he was knowing correctly that she didn't have anything till now were Ishani didn't know what to react she simply shook her head as yes and she started to have the dinner were Ranveer seeing her having the food well and he rested his head in the head rest and he closed his eyes well.
Ishani finished her dinner and she kept the empty plate in the tea poi and went and washed her hands and then came back and took the next plate and she again came and sat next to Ranveer were Ranveer was still closing his eyes.
Ishani(touching Ranveer's shoulders):Ranveer..
Ranveer(opening his eyes slowly and seeing her): You know this medicine is making me so dull often I am feeling like sleeping..
Ishani:If you sleep well only you won't feel the pain so much so you sleep well but after having the dinner. (she took a roti piece and held it in front of his mouth).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani holding the roti piece in front of him and seeing her a glance):Keep the Roti back in the plate..
Ishani:But Ranveer you need to eat know?
Ranveer:Arrey let me surely have the dinner Ishani(with a smile):Even I am feeling hungry only..
Ishani:Then have now itself..
Ranveer:Keep it now let me have it..

Ishani without understanding kept the Roti back in the plate were Ishani was seeing him with a silent confused face.
Ranveer(seeing out in a clear tone):Ramu..Ramu..(Ramu didn't seem to be coming were in a loud tone):Ramu..
Ramu(came running were he was bit grasping too and seeing Ranveer):Sir..
Ranveer:What is this Ramu? I said you to be always having eye on my room know?(getting the Plate from Ishani's hand with his left hand and giving it to Ramu):Get this plate..

Ramu got the plate and stood waiting for the next command from Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile):Ishani now you don't strain yourself go and sleep in your room okay. (seeing Ramu):Ramu feed that dinner to me.
Ramu(with a hesitation):Sir me..?
Ranveer:(with a smile):Ramu come on think me as your brother who is injured and feed me. (showing Ishani):Ishani madam will be having so much work to take care of Raagini so only I am telling you to do all the work to me.
Ramu:Tk sir.
Ranveer: hmmm very good(seeing Ishani):Get up Ishani Ramu will feed me and then he will itself take the empty plates from here(he gave a smile to her).
Ishani saw Ranveer with a painful eyes were tears were stagnated in her eyes were Ishani seeing Ramu without letting out her tears got up from the bed were Ramu sat in the bed facing Ranveer and he took the Roti and fed to Ranveer were Ranveer got the Roti from his hand and he was eating it. Ishani stood there with a hurt face were Ranveer seeing Ishani standing there.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani you go and sleep Ramu after feeding me dinner will give my tablets(showing the tablet cover in the lamp table):Tablets are here only know? you go ..
Ishani(was hurt so much shook her head as okay):Okay.

Ranveer shook his head as okay and got the Roti from Ramu in his mouth and was eating it. Ishani started to walk slowly were Ranveer having the Roti saw Ishani's back were somewhere in his heart now Sadistic love was ruling.
Ishani slowly walking came out of their room entered her room and she held the door of the room and she locked the room door and she rested her back in the door and started to cry were tears started to roll down in her cheeks like anything. She slowly started to sit in the floor with tears in her eyes.
Ishani(crying to herself so well): I love you so much Ranveer I am really sorry to do such a thing to you. I can see the pain in your eyes. your wound more than you its paining for me only. (she was crying so much).
Ranveer had the dinner as Ramu fed him and then Ramu washed his hands and gave the tablets to Ranveer were Ranveer had his tablets and told Ramu to leave were Ramu started to leave and Ranveer moved himself slowly and he laid in the bed and rested his head in the pillow and closed his eyes were Ishani's smiling face came in front of him. Ishani was so cute in his view were all he wanted to take her for himself. Ranveer's lips had a cute smile were he thought about his beautiful days with Ishani and was constantly smiling were thinking all their moments immediately the promise came in front him that made him to open his eyes suddenly.
Ranveer(seeing his whole room a glance and then to himself): Nahi Ranveer don't become weak in front of her. you should make true all the promises you made to her. (he gave a head shake to himself with determination and he closed his eyes to sleep).
Ishani laid in the floor with tears eyes were she was crying so much and the tiered of not sleeping last night made her to close her eyes and she fell in sleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE.
It was exactly 7 o clock in the morning Nirbhay after making himself ready for the day wearing the black t-shirt and white pant was walking in his room. He was thinking about Rithika were the way she said bye to him and the way now he does not know how to talk to Rithika.
Nirbhay(to himself): I want to talk to Rithika but before it I had a chance with Ranveer and Ishani's problem I talked to her but now Ishani and Ranveer patched up now what to talk to her.(he was kept on thinking were his phone rang from his pocket and he took the phone and seeing the display and getting its Aarthi picked the call): Haan Aarthi.
Aarthi:Bhaiya when are you coming back to Haryana?
Nirbhay(without heart to leave Mumbai for now because of Rithika):Aarthi I have some other work in Mumbai for now I can't come there I think..
Aarthi(with a not understanding face):Bhaiya are you okay?
Nirbhay: Haan I am okay why are you asking like this?
Aarthi:you are a person who never like to be away from Haryana even If you go to Mumbai its for certain period only now what happen you does not seem like coming back to Haryana itself why like that?
Nirbhay(he thought about Rithika and had a smile in his face):Aarthi let me tell you something but you should not tell to anyone for now.
Aarthi(feeling something different in the way of Nirbhay talking with a smile): hmm tell me Bhaiya.
Nirbhay:Wo actually I came to Mumbai know?
Aarthi: haan
Nirbhay: That time I liked a girl..
Aarthi(in a cute strict tone): Bhaiya started again for few days you were good now again..
Nirbhay(before she completes):Arrey not that kind of feeling and all Aarthi..(with a smile): I love that girl.
Aarthi(with a surprised tone):What?Nirbhay Singh is in love with a girl let me go and tell to all.
Nirbhay:Arrey nahi nahi I said know you should not go and tell anyone for now.
Aarthi:But why?
Nirbhay:Arrey I am only loving that girl that girl is not having that kind of Idea on me so till I get green signal from her you should not tell it to anybody.
Aarthi:Bhaiya who is it?
Nirbhay: you know her very well.
Aarthi:(with a doubtful face):I know her? (thinking well without getting anyone): to the extreme I know my Bhaiya has never had any close girl friends and all because your behaviour with girls are like that..
Nirbhay:But now I am not like that know?
Aarthi:Tk I can't find out who is she tell me who is it?
Nirbhay(with a smile):Rithika
Aarthi(with a happiness shock face):What Rithika?Bhaiya are you sure?
Nirbhay: haan I am sure.
Aarthi(having a smile and then with a doubtful face):Bhaiya is it really love or..
Nirbhay(before she completes): I can understand what you are up to ask. I promise you that its not about any body feelings Aarthi I am not thinking to use Rithika I want her as my wife and be with me for life long here after other than Rithika I will see all the girls as my friends only. Rithika too is a very good girl by heart by circumstances only she has changed like that and now too she has realized her mistakes and now Rithika is owning a office in Mumbai and these many months she has been in London only.
Aarthi(with a smile):So you have got a business woman.
Nirbhay: Haan but see to that you don't tell it to anyone for now once Rithika tells okay for my love I will come to Haryana with her.
Aarthi:Tk when are you going to propose Rithika?
Nirbhay:That is what I don't know. Often going and seeing her means she will feel awkward know?
Aarthi:Bhaiya don't think like that girls will love the men who always come behind her only. So don't delay find out where is Rithika and then tell about your love to her immediately.
Nirbhay:Are you sure?
Aarthi(seeing the way Nirbhay is hesitating): Now I understand that the love you have on Rithika is true. Nirbhay singh who was getting all the girls against their will is now hesitating to tell about his love to his lady love.
Nirbhay:Aarthi please know don't make fun of me I am really nervous to tell this to Rithika don't know how she will react to this.
Aarthi:Bhaiya Rithika is a beautiful girl only and now she is so good in her character not like old Rithika so if some other man liked her means..
Nirbhay(immediately): Nahi nahi I will not leave any other man to come near her..
Aarthi(laughed seeing Nirbhay's cuteness): hmm okay then go to Rithika immediately and tell her about your love.
Nirbhay(shaking his head as yes): hmm okay let me today itself I will tell her.
Aarthi: Okay then actually I called to know when are you coming here only because Maa was kept on asking about you. Can I go and give the phone to Maa?
Nirbhay(thinking about his mother doing that DNA problem):Its okay Aarthi I want to see Maa and talk to her face to face only let me come and talk to her.Tell that surely Nirbhay will come in front of her and remember for now no one other than you should know about Rithika.
Aarthi: Okay Bhaiya after proposing to Rithika call to me and tell it okay?
Nirbhay: haan sure I will tell it to you only first okay?
Aarthi: hmm okay let me cut the call.
Nirbhay: hmm(he cut the call and to himself):So need to tell my love to Rithika shall I go to her home in the evening and then tell about my love to her. (making this idea okay): hmm okay let me..

RV MANSION..
Ishani opened her eyes slowly and she saw herself in the floor and she got up and immediately sat in the floor and saw herself in the same Chudidar she is wearing and she was feeling head pain due to crying a lot in the night. Ishani thought about Ranveer not having anything from her hand and had a worried face and took a deep breath and she got up from the floor and she went to the cupboard and took the dresses from the cupboard and closed the cupboard and entered the washroom. It was exactly next one hour when Ishani was completely ready for the day in front of the mirror. Ishani was looking simple and elegant in the red Salwar Kameez. She wore a round rings in her both the ears and she was in her free hair looking stunning in that simple look too but her face was so dull were she was missing her Ranveer so much. Ishani made herself okay and she went to the door and opened it and she came out of her room and she walked to their room and saw Ranveer were now Ranveer was sitting in the bed and was keeping the news paper in the lap and was reading it without taking his eyes from the paper.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in thoughts):Ranveer need to get a towel bath then only he will feel fresh let me go and get hot water for him and make him get a towel bath. He will be scolding me but I can't leave Ranveer as it is I am only wrong to mistrust him so let me try to manage his anger and make him well.
Ishani making herself strong started to walk inside their room and she walked towards the washroom.
Ranveer(taking his eyes and seeing Ishani walking in the room):Hello madam..
Ishani(stopped hearing Ranveer's voice and seeing him with a silent face):Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(signing her as what with his head shake):Where are you going?
Ishani(seeing him a silent face): Wo tumhariliye..mein..
Ranveer(bit getting irritated):What is your problem?
Ishani:you want to take bath know so let me make you take towel bath let me go and get the hot water(she was about to walk to the washroom).
Ranveer:(with a anger face): hello..
Ishani(stopped and seeing him): Haan
Ranveer: you don't want to do anything to me got that..
Ishani:Ranveer wo..
Ranveer:I am telling know you don't want to do anything to me.
Ishani(coming near him and seeing him with a cute look):Let me make you have a towel bath even If you are angry I will do it.
Ranveer(in a strict tone): Let me Ramu do it you get out.
Ishani:Ranveer mein..
Ranveer(with a anger face):Get out.

Ishani seeing him with a worried face and she started to walk out of the room when she came out itself Amba was coming with Raagini who was cutely sitting in the hip of Amba and crying silently.
Ishani(seeing Amba): Maa..
Amba(seeing Ishani and then Raagini):Did you see your Mama?(seeing Ishani):She as usual started to cry for you.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Come baby(she opened her hands to Raagini were cutie pie lovingly came in the hands of Ishani and hugged her neck well with her hands).
Amba(seeing Ishani): Ishani you are coming out of your room you gave breakfast to Ranveer?
Ishani: Nahi Maa he need to take bath know he can't bath for now so I thought to make him take towel bath
Amba:you made him to take towel bath..
Ishani: Nahi Maa he said he will bath after sometime.
Amba:Tk tk..
Ishani:Tk Maa let me take Raagini and make her ready for the day.
Amba: hmm
Ishani(was about to walk in were thinking something turning to Amba): Maa If you don't mind can you make Ranveer take towel bath..
Amba:Arrey what is there to mind in this mera beta let me do it and even let me make him have breakfast you take care of Raagini.
Ishani: Thank you Maa I thought Raagini will wake up late and I can make Ranveer take towel bath as now Raagini woke up and so only I am telling to do it.
Amba:(with a smile): Arrey let me make it you don't worry. (she started to walk inside Ranveer room).

Ishani seeing Raagini were cutie pie rubbing her eyes with her tiny hands and cutely smilng to Ishani and lovingly kissed Ishani's cheek Ishani too smiled to her daughter and started to walk inside her room.
Ranveer(feeling for behaving like that to Ishani seeing Amba entering the room with a smile): Maa aap?
Amba(smiling to him and coming near him):How are you feeling dikhra?
Ranveer: haan Maa I am feeling better today.
Amba: I came to make you take towel bath you said you will take towel bath later to Ishani it seems..
Ranveer(getting what Amba said and giving a managing smile): Haan Maa actually she came to give towel bath only but now I was not feeling to take towel bath so only I said her that I will take towel bath later.
Amba:Arrey now take Towel bath let me make you take bath after that you can have your breakfast.
Ranveer(seeing Amba with a smile): hmm okay Maa you can..
Amba:Tk Raagini woke up so I brought her to Ishani now Ishani took Raagini to make her ready so Ishani said me to make you take towel bath.
Ranveer: hmm tk Maa (he folded the news paper and kept it in the lamp stand and sat well in the bed)

Amba giving a smile to him got up from the bed and she went to the washroom and then swtiched on the heater and then got the hot water and then brought the small bucket with hot water and then came to the cupboard and took Ranveer's towel from it and she brought the bucket and keeping it in the floor near the bed and she took the towel that was covering Ranveer's chest and keeping it a side in the bed and she dipped the towel in the hot water and she started to wipe in Ranveer's body. Ranveer was thinking about Ishani being good to him after knowing the truth and she was mistrusting him before knowing the truth. The truth was too known to her only because of Nirbhay and Rithika were this was making him to get hurt at all the means. He really wanted Ishani to trust him alone in the whole world that is what always his heart wants. As he was thinking..
Kailash(coming inside the room): Amba you are here?
Amba(wiping Ranveer's hand and seeing Kailash): haan here only..
Kailash(coming near the bed): hmm I came to see Ranveer.(seeing Ranveer): how are you now Ranveer? How is your pain?
Ranveer(smiling to him): Haan Baba I am fine now and pain it will get cured soon.
Kailash:haan(with a heart full of worries):Ranveer I am sorry..
Ranveer:Baba enough I don't have any worries on you and Maa okay please don't ask sorry if you have any happy things share with me and make me smile and allow me to forget my pain.
Kailash(smiling): Haan that is too right only(with a heart full of happiness): Yesterday night Raagini slept with us only she is so cute like you Ranveer.
Ranveer(smiling to Kailash): Haan Baba in all the way she is like me only. I wish that in future she should be the CEO of my office.
Kailash:haan she will be..
Amba: (wiping Ranveer's forehead with the towel):CEO means what is it Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing Amba): Maa chief Executive officer its the position next to the owners of the company.
Amba(with a happiness): Haan Raagini will study well like you and she will also be so brilliant like you know?you can make her officer  in your office.

Ranveer shook his head as okay and smiled were Kailash and Amba too smiled to him.Ranveer though was smiling to them was still getting hurt thinking about the things happened between him and Ishani and there was pain inside his smile too.
To be continued 😉
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ranveer is avoiding Ishaani all the time...well what can i say??...it's Ishaani's own handiwork... Before Ishaani avoided Ranveer & now Ranveer is doing the same... Now she can feel what Ranveer has gone through because of her...the tremendous amount of pain Ranveer has suffered cause of her...Good luck Ishaani for the upcoming wrath upon u...amazing episode didu...b safe & stay healthyEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
amirthaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice episode sakshi...awesome writing...hope ranveer understands ishani fast...so that we can hve ishveer romance ..i really feel pity for ishani now...she has understood her mistake...pls unite Dem soon Dr...may I know how many episodes dis tract is goona take dr...??...but grt episodes...update soon...take care 😊
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
poor ishani.loved this track much.ishveer nhok jhok is coming soon.please update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Merry Christmas di..
The episode was good..
Cold hearted ranveer...he is justifying clearly each and every action of his to ishani..
Great..silemt Ranveer...
BUt let me tell u di the worst oart of mine..i told u that do this.. do that..so that ishani could suffer pain..
But now i m not able to see ishani also in pain
.actually i m not able to see hwr nir ranveer in pain..
I didnt liked divorce prt...rest the update was fab..
I know if i hav hurted u with my pist..i m sorry..bt i dont know why it happens..y i cant see her also in pain..although she has done so wrong to Ranveer..sorry for my this immatyre behaviour...whtever i felt frankly i said..sorry once again..

Hi Guidya
thanks for the wishes and comment
glad you liked the episode
cold hearted Ranveer and he is justifying clearly each and every action of Ishani
glad you liked silent Ranveer
hmm yes dear you can tell me
oh sorry dear If I have made some where wrong
let me try my best in the upcoming episodes so that wish you feel their pain
Divorce won't be a very big drama dude its a small part in my story
glad you liked the rest of the update
no dear there is nothing wrong in giving your opinion
no need to be sorry for this and let us see how Ishani is feeling the real pain soon
its not immature behaviour darling
you can tell your suggestions and opinions frackly for that you never need to ask sorry
let me try my best to make it so effective to you in the upcoming episodes to the extreme I can
keep reading

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi feeling bad for ishu even ranveer be coz he is right at his place can't say anything hope dey should sort it out soon loved cutie pie scenes let's see what happens Hope no divorce eagerly waiting how ishu is going to enter their room as usual you rocked dear Merry Christmas darl 

Hi Janani
thanks for the comment
yes its bit pity time for Ishani and even Ranveer is too right in his position now
wish that they sort out everything and glad you liked cutie pie scenes
Divorce won't be a big drama it will be for just 2 or 3 episodes
ya let see how Ishani is going to enter their room
glad you liked the episode and thanks for the wishes
keep reading

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Ranveer is avoiding Ishaani all the time...well what can i say??...it's Ishaani's own handiwork... Before Ishaani avoided Ranveer & now Ranveer is doing the same... Now she can feel what Ranveer has gone through because of her...the tremendous amount of pain Ranveer has suffered cause of her...Good luck Ishaani for the upcoming wrath upon u...amazing episode didu...b safe & stay healthy

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
yes Ranveer is avoiding Ishani its all because of Ishani only
once she avoided Ranveer and now he is doing the same to her and she can feel what Ranveer has
gone through because of her
the pain Ranveer suffered because of her
let us wish Ishani good luck in the upcoming days
glad you liked the episode
keep reading

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

Nice episode sakshi...awesome writing...hope ranveer understands ishani fast...so that we can hve ishveer romance ..i really feel pity for ishani now...she has understood her mistake...pls unite Dem soon Dr...may I know how many episodes dis tract is goona take dr...??...but grt episodes...update soon...take care 😊

Hi Ammu
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and my writing
wish that Ranveer understands Ishani soon and then let us see Ishveer romance
its pity time for Ishani and she now understood her mistake
let me dear unite them soon
it will be around for 5-6 episodes I think
glad you liked the epsiodes
keep reading
take care

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: malsa

poor ishani.loved this track much.ishveer nhok jhok is coming soon.please update soon

Hi Malsa
thanks for the comment
yes pity Ishani
glad you lied the track and yes Ishveer is going to have knock jhok I think
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 😉😉