Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 448
Ishani entering the room and standing there with a silent face saw Ranveer were Ranveer too saw Ishani were he saw her with a silent face were his eyes saw her clear face and then the lips and then her eyes. There was lot and lot of love in his eyes were the promises he made to Ishani came in front of him and he thought about giving divorce to her and not only that there were some other worries in his heart that he can't overcome that worries for now were he saw Ishani well. Both Ishani and Ranveer were seeing each other in a silent glance were Raagini cutely seeing Ranveer being in his hand and seeing Ishani with a smile and then cutely touching Ranveer's cheek with her tiny.
Raagini(with a smile):papa..
Ranveer(coming out the eye lock from Ishani and seeing Raagini and seeing her touching his cheek and with a smile):Haan Baby what you want?
Raagini(took her hand from Ranveer's cheek and showing Ishani): Mama
Ranveer(seeing her with a light smile):Want Mama?(seeing Ishani with a silent face): Mama your beti wants you come..(he signed with his head to Ishani to come).

Ishani seeing Ranveer calling her with a smile came near the bed and saw Ranveer with a smile.
Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama(cutely hugging Ranveer's neck with her both the hands): Papa..
Ishani(smiling to her): hmm Papa only(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a silent face turned and saw her): hmmm
Ishani:wo(she opened the medicine cover and then saw the prescription and then took three tablets that needed to be given to him and then took the water jug in the table and poured water in the glass near by and brought the water glass and then tablets and showed it to Ranveer): These are your tablets have it now you will feel better..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and then putting down his face and then seeing out of the room in a loud tone):Ramu..Ramu..
Ishani(without understanding seeing Ranveer):Why are you calling Ramu Bhaiya now?
Ranveer:(seeing her a silent face):Wait a while..
Ramu(came running and entered the room and seeing Ranveer): haan sir..
Ranveer(showing Ishani): Madam is having the tablets schedule of mine and you get to know what are the tablets I need to have and at what time okay?(seeing Ishani):Tell to Ramu what all tablets I need to have and at what time Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer a uncomfortable look):But Ranveer..
Ranveer(before she completes giving a smile in his lips): Ishani come on tell him about my tablets schedule he is waiting know?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer a up and down glance with a confused face and seeing Ramu showed the tablets to him):Bhaiya (showing the cover of medicine):This cover has the medicines and only three tablets you need to give to Ranveer in a day after his breakfast, lunch and then dinner till he gets well.
Ramu(getting it shook his head as yes): hmm Tk madam..
Ranveer(with a cute smile): hmm very good Ishani you explained it very well(seeing Ramu):Ramu now get the tablets from Ishani madam hand and then water glass and give the tablets to me(seeing Ishani):Check whether Ramu is giving the tablet in a right way to me Ishani.

Ishani didn't know what to react were Ramu showed his hand to Ishani to get the tablets were Ishani seeing Ranveer with a confused face and then giving a made up smile to Ramu gave the tablets in his hand and then gave the water glass to him. Ramu getting the tablets and then the water glass and came in front of Ranveer and gave the tablets in the hands of Ranveer were Ranveer getting it with left hand and he put the three tablets in one go and he got the water glass from Ramu and he started to drink it and he swallowed the tablets and he gave the glass back to Ramu and signed him to kept it and then told Ramu to leave from there were Ramu keeping the glass in the table and started to walk out of the room. Raagini was cutely without getting anything was seeing Ranveer and Ishani's face one by one.
Ranveer(as soon as Ramu left seeing Raagini):Cutie pie Papa had my tablets..(seeing Ishani who was standing with a silent confused face): Ishani Ramu will give my tablets regularly here after(he gave a smile to her).
Ishani(seeing the smile in Ranveer's lips and seeing some hidden anger in Ranveer's eyes seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ishani:Come with Mama let Mama take you to my room and then give toys to you and you can play with your Mobo..
Raagini(opened her eyes wide open and cutely): Mobo..
Ishani: Haan come(she opened her hands to Raagini).

Raagini smiling to Ranveer cutely walked in the bed coming out of his grip and came and hugged Ishani were Ishani took Raagini in her hand and was about to walk.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and then Raagini about to leave the room): Raagini..
Ishani hearing Raagini's name from Ranveer and she stopped and turned to Ranveer and saw him were Ishani made cutie pie to come out of the hug and signed her to see Ranveer were cutie pie with her innocent face saw Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini with a smile):Cutie pie ek minute wait ...(he saw his bag that was brought back from Baroda and then was below the bed were Ranveer moved himself to the side of the bed and he lowed his hand to the bag and he tried to open it).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer managing his right hand and then opening the bag with left hand coming near the bed):Ranveer let me help you tell me what you want to take?(she held Raagini well and lowered herself to touch Ranveer's bag).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani about to touch the bag were he showed his hand before her hand indicating her to stop and seeing Ishani with a smile): Ishani come on my right side is only having hurt leg and hand but my left hand and leg are okay only let me manage..

Ishani saw him with a silent face were she really don't know what to react to the smiling Ranveer were she was not able to figure out what is Ranveer's need now were Ranveer seeing her a silent face again lowered his hand to the bag again and he opened a zip and then took a Dress out of it and showed it to Raagini.
Raagini(seeing the red dress with a smile): Papa red..red..
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini): wow your Mama thought colors to you? Very good baby its red color only but also with black and white mixed dress and this is a Mickey mouse dress for you have it and wear it. (he tried to give it to Raagini were Ishani seeing Ranveer struggling came bit close again were cutie pie got the dress and had a happy smile having it in her hand).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer aye dress..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani a up and down look and then seeing Raagini): Baby for stitching this dress to give your size to the tailor  only Papa took you out on that day and I didn't tell it to your Mama to make this as a surprise to her by making you wear this dress and show her and see her smile but (with a painful smile):Next to that day before your dress reach home there was great surprise for Papa that Mama got DNA report in her hand and really know this DNA problem was a great surprise to Papa(with a little laugh): Papa really enjoyed it but the sad thing was when dress came here you was not with me.

Ishani hearing it was able to feel the pain Ranveer was undergoing because of her mistrust on him. Ishani had a moist eyes were she may cry any moment were without waiting for next word from Ranveer she turned and started to walk fast out of the room having Raagini in her hand. Ranveer saw Ishani back till she leave the room were now he had a silent face thinking about their separation forever in their life which his heart was not at all ready to accept it but his male ego now really wanted to give Divorce to Ishani for sure.
Ishani(came to her room and she made Raagini to stand in the floor and got the mickey mouse dress from her hand and seeing cutie pie): Let Mama make you wear this some day okay?
Raagini(cutely): hmm Mobo..
Ishani(getting she is wanting teddy bear to play went to her cupboard and kept the mickey mouse dress in it and closed the cupboard and then went and took the toys bag she brought from Baroda and she took the teddy bear and gave it to Raagini): Have it and play okay?
Raagini(getting the teddy bear): hmm(she sat in the floor cutely and saw the teddy bear).
Ishani keeping the toys bag in its place and she saw Raagini playing well and she started to walk to the entrance of the room and she slowly closed the door preventing Raagini from running and then walked to their room and she entered the room and saw Ranveer were now Ranveer was seeing his phone sitting well in the bed.
Ishani(came near the bed and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(taking his eyes from the phone and seeing Ishani standing in front of him): Haan
Ishani(in a silent tone): you are angry on me?
Ranveer(with a casual face cutely smiling and shook his head as no):Not at all why I need to be angry on you?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's eyes with a guilt face): Ranveer please If you want to scold please scold me but please don't do this to you having anger inside you is not good for your health please let it out on me please don't control it please..
Ranveer(laughing cutely):Ishani come on I am totally alright(showing his hand and leg): Only my hand and leg need to be fine If they get well soon I will be back to normal
Ishani(sat in the bed facing him with tears in her eyes): I know I hurt you so much by mistrusting you I am sure you are having that anger in your heart that is why you are behaving like this to me..
Ranveer(acting like he is not understanding):Ishani I don't understand what are you talking now. You are mistrusting me means its your problem not mine. And I can't decide who you need to trust and who you should not trust so there is no worries on my side okay to be frank I forgot everything even you too get prepared to forget everything
Ishani(crying well now): Then why are you stopping me from giving tablets to you? Haan I agree now you have took Raagini for taking her length to stitch her mickey mouse dress..
Ranveer(before she complete):Ishani ek minute actually I made Ramu to give the tablets to me for making him to take care of me till I get well. I know you need to take care of Raagini so I don't want you to strain yourself taking care of me and Raagini so only I told Ramu to get information about my tablets schedule okay other than this I didn't think any other thing in my heart. So now stop crying.
Ishani(wiped her tears and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I am sorry..
Ranveer(immediately showed his left hand in front of her face indicating her to stop were Ishani too seeing his hand stopped talking):See Ishani now I am feeling tiered I wish that I want to sleep for sometime If you don't mind can you allow me to sleep..
Ishani(hearing it and without anyway):Tk (she got up from the bed):If you want anything call me.
Ranveer(immediately): Let me call Ramu or Maa you take care of Raagini.(telling it he saw the other side and rested his head in the head rest).

Ishani seeing Ranveer and the way he is behaving to her without knowing what to tell to him she turned and was about to walk..
Ranveer saw Ishani's back with painful eyes were he really wanted to go and hug her and tell how much he wants her and how much he loves her were the promises he made to her came to his mind and that made him to make sure that he need to give the divorce and make her free in her life keeping her away from him forever.
Ishani was slowly keeping each and every step to go out of their room.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's back): Ishani.
Ishani(hearing her name from Ranveer with a smile and tears in her eyes turned to him):haan Ranveer..(she was about to go to the bed).
Ranveer:Arrey don't want to come here(that made Ishani to stop were seeing her now): actually I thought that you should be in your room itself because Raagini too won't be comfortable often seeing me with bandages so make Raagini to be with you in your room and then even I too won't be comfortable If three of us sleep in the same bed. So you be in your room itself..
Ishani(without any way shook her head as okay): hmmm okay(she turned and was about to walk).
Ranveer: Ishani...
Ishani(turned and saw him again with a painful face): Hmmm
Ranveer(thinking about slapping Ishani hardly and then seeing her with a silent face): Sorry to slap you I should have not done it I am sorry..
Ishani(seeing him with a what to tell face): Its okay..(she turned and before he calls her again she came out of their room and she came to her room and she opened her room door and she entered the room were now Raagini was cutely making Mobo teddy bear to sit in the sofa and standing in the floor and was talking to the teddy bear were Ishani went and sat in the bed were the tears started to drop slowly in her cheeks.

Ranveer thought about the way Ishani mistrusted him and the way she left him and the way she has come now knowing the truth that too knowing the truth through Rithika and Nirbhay were his heart felt the pain that his Ishani didn't believe him with her own self were to make her trust his truth on him she required the third persons help in their relationship that really hurt him so much were he thought about all his promises to Ishani were a tear drop came in his eyes and that flow in the cheek and then fell on his fractured hand bandage were he had a painful face.
BG SONG

tu safar mera, hai tu hi meri manzil
tere bina guzara, ae dil hai mushkil
Ishani cried well thinking the way she said that he hate him and the way she mistrusted him and before seeing him itself she left from the house and being away from his for 4 months and keeping Raagini away from Ranveer and his family were she cried well thinking about the way she hurt Ranveer, her life, her love so much with her mistrust were she really felt ashamed of trusting Ranveer now that too hearing the truth through Rithika and Nirbhay were that showed that their life didn't be without leaving others in their life but in their husband and wife relation they needed another persons help to trust and that really made her to bow her head in front of the love with shame.
BG SONG.
tu mera khuda, tu hi duaa mein shaamil
tere bina guzara, ae dil hai mushkil

Ishani cried so well were Ranveer resting his head in the head rest and was feeling so much pain in his heart and the face too had so much pain in it.
Screen splits on crying Ishani and worried and anger Ranveer.
To be continued πŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr
So ranveer is different ly showing anger.
He is showing his smiling face hiding his pain and amger. And this would be the most painful punishment for ishani.
She would bear his anger but now his silence would torture her 😭
Ranveer didn't even allow ishani to give him tablets. That hurt ishani.
They both are hurt thinking about third persons help to trust in their relationship...
Ishani came to know about that day ranveer and ragini went out for that mickey mouse dress and she is feeling very sorry. And those dialogues of ranveer saying, his surprise on DNA test and when this dress came, ragini was not near him was painful..
Waiting for next dr. How they gonna turn out in their relationship now
Keep smiling and take care 😳
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi di!! Our ranveer is so much in pain. I wish that his pain diminishes away. Poor ishani has to also face a lot of problem just because her mistrust. This would be like a lesson for her to not commit mistakes again. And our ranveer showing anger in really painful manner. By the way update was awesome. Take care. Love u di.
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Really a very painful episode... Ranveer is in heavy pain both mentally & physically... He isn't able to bear Ishaani trusting him through Nirbhay & Rithika's help...but 1 thing for sure dark Ranveer is back & he's giving the same pain to Ishaani...great...as much I'm concerned for RV...I'm feeling happy to c Ishaani is suffering like hell...great episode didu... B safe & stay healthy
amirthaa thumbnail
OMG...what a writing...hats off dr...wonderful episodes ...ranveer smile is now hurting ishani d most...hope ranveer forgives ishani soon...waiting for der confrontation...one suggestion dr...no need of any divorse drama...we spread had enough in d show...hope ranbeer comes out of his ego and accepts ishani...poor ishani 😭 ..merry Christmas and update soon Dr...take care
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

very painful episode.
exactly want to see this ranveer ,  a big thank you for that😊😊😊
excellent scene was when ishveer both her self realized that third person helped to
made trust on ranveer. it was painful both ish and ranveer.

every thing perfect one thing which is irritating is divorce please don't want divorce drama please.
ranveer know very well ishu can't leave without her and can't move without him then what is need of divorce to her. they both can't move without each other so let her stay with him just keep his anger and possessiveness in control this is enough punishment for ishu.. please no divorce drama.
even not say ishu for divorce. then there will be no difference between both of them.

waiting for next update.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

today episode likes too much 😊
Alisha306 thumbnail
How are you Sakshi?
The episode is fantastic but heartbreaking. Ranveer took offence with Ishaani. He reluctantly talks with her.
Please show us romantic and possessive Ishaani.
Update soon
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How do you do Sakshi?
Great and awesome episode. I like angry Ranveer. Let Ishaani regret about her mistrust and anger.
Waiting for the next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hello, Sakshi!!!
Both episodes are wonderful. Ranveer has finally regained his consciousness. Everyone in the family is happy. Now Ishaani regrets for mistrusting Ranveer
Eagerly waiting for Ishveer first conversation after the accident.
Update soon.
PS I am sorry for my late answers. I have a lot of work these days. But I read all your episodes. They are a part of my day.
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked both the episodes and yes finally RV came back to consciousness and all are happy in
family and now Ishani is regreting for her mistrusting
updated dear
its okay work is important so no need to be sorry dear
glad you read the episode in your busy schedule too
happy my story is part of your day
keep reading

Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hai dear
Now ranveer is showing his anger through his smile.  Both of them are in pain just because of her mistrust.  Waiting to see how she is going to win her lovable caring and possessive husband back. Update soon
 Keep smiling and take care.