Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Sakshi
Sorry for late response.
I am a bit busy these days. I've read your episode. It is wonderful. Ishaani has come back to Ranveer's mansion
Update soon
Edited by Alisha306 - 7 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Great episode. Waiting for angry Ranveer and romantic Ishaani
Update soon
😊😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 446
Ranveer opened his eyes and saw the roof of his room and his mind went to the promises he gave to Ishani that he will be giving divorce to her and he will be without possessiveness on her or be without controlling her. Ranveer took a deep breath and he made sure that should be like that here after and he was about to take his right hand to caress his hair were he felt a heavy pain in his hand. He moved his eyes down and saw himself were his legs and hands were bandaged heavily and he took his left hand slowly to his head and touched his forehead were there was a bandage around his head.
Amba(seeing Ranveer opened his eyes with a smile):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Amba): Maa.
Amba(with a emotional face):you are okay now Ranveer nothing will happen to you..
Ranveer(glanced the whole room and getting he is in his room and seeing Amba):Maa mein yaha..
Amba(with a smile): you came back to Mumbai..
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):Mumbai?(he thought about the accident happened to him and he was bearing the pain in the road and Rohit holding Ishani's hair and he was feeling helpless to save Ishani and he was taken to hospital laying in the lap of Ishani and then seeing Amba): Maa I want to sit..
Amba:Arrey take rest for sometime..
Ranveer: Nahi Maa I want to sit..
Amba:Tk.(she held his shoulders well).

Amba made Ranveer to get up were Ranveer moved himself well and bearing the pain he got up and sat well in the bed resting his back in the head rest were a towel was covering his body were the hand was with heavy bandage that was hanging with the support of his neck.
Amba(sitting opposite to Ranveer):How you are feeling now? I know it will pain so much know?
Ranveer(seeing Amba with a silent face and thinking about his promises to Ishani and in thoughts):More than being away from Ishani nothing will be painful to me. (making up himself and seeing Amba): Maa its paining only but I will be okay soon. How you brought me to Mumbai?
Amba(seeing him):some of your staff in Baroda office has misbehaved with Ishani and you and that man had fight it seems and he only did accident to you know?
Ranveer(thinking about Rohit): Haan Maa I remember...
Amba:That guy was hurting Ishani it seems that time only Nirbhay and Rithika came and saved Ishani and they only helped Ishani to take you to hospital and Doctor has said that they need to do operation in your leg and you have got fracture in your hand. Then Ishani called to me and said to me about the accident and I and Baba came with Sharman to Baroda and then before we come there operation was over and Doctor said us that we can take you home If we want so we brought you here and he told you need to take rest for few days.
Ranveer(with his left hand touched his head were a bandage was surrounded in his head and thinking for a while): Maa why Nirbhay and Rithika came to Baroda?
Amba(with a guilt face):Let me tell you but before it forgive me.
Ranveer(with a emotional face):Maa what is there to forgive you? why are you talking to me like this? Maa mein aap ka beta like this only you will take to your son?
Amba(with tears shaking her head as no): Nahi Ranveer you said all of us that you didn't do any DNA test but all of us didn't believe you and no one supported you that time.
Ranveer(seeing his mother's tears with his left hand wiped her tears): Maa then I came and told you the truth and you too supported me know? Baba too understood me then what?
Amba:Haan Ranveer but also we all were having a confusion over that DNA video know? Now we came to know that the person came in DNA video was not you and we came to know who did that DNA video and report.
Ranveer(getting curious to know who is it with a wanting face):Who is it Maa?
Amba:Wo..Nirbhay's mother..
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):Nirbhay's mother has done everything?
Amba:(shaking her head as yes): Haan thinking that you and Ishani are responsible for that Naina's dead she has done that DNA report and video to separate you and Ishani. Then Rithika after getting to know about you and Ishani are separated through me in phone and then making her business client to accept for her India return she has come back and she came and saw me and got to know the hospital and doctor name and she too gone there and got the video and seen it then she too have believed that you only have done the DNA test. Then after lot of thinking she has got the doubt on Nirbhay then she has called Nirbhay but he too was innocent only then Nirbhay and Rithika has gone to the Doctor and Nirbhay has beat the Doctor and then that Doctor only has revealed the Truth that it is Nirbhay's mother who told him to do the DNA report and Video.Rithika showed the video to all of us of Doctor telling the truth and Rithika then acted like she is still wanting to revenge you and Ishani to Nirbhay's mother and she got the exact truth from Nirbhay's mother's mouth and she recorded that as a video. Nirbhay's mother said that she has changed a Cancer patient like you by doing plastic surgery to him and they have shot that DNA Video. The Cancer Patient too is dead now.Rithika showed the video of Nirbhay's mother confessing the truth to all of us in hospital. More of everything Devarsh has helped in doing everything to Nirbhay's mother through Devarzh only Nirbhay's mother has got the whole truth about the things happened in Ishani and your life(with a anger face):Don't know what to do with this Devarsh and Disha?
Ranveer(getting to know all the truth and seeing Amba):Maa for this Rithika has come from London?
Amba:Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:Leaving her business how she came?
Amba:That I don't know Ranveer you take rest for now she told she will come and see you afterwards that time you ask about it to her.
Ranveer: hmm okay.
Amba:Tk Ranveer you want anything to eat?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): Haan Maa I am feeling hungry.
Amba:Tk let me bring you something(she was about to get up were without getting up and seeing Ranveer): I am sorry Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Amba with a smile):Its okay Maa when I myself believed its me only in that video there is no wrong on anyone in this.
Amba:But Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Maa please you should never ask sorry to me. If you feel to make me comfort give me a hug..

Amba with a emotional smile hugged Ranveer were Ranveer too hugged her well with his left hand and felt so peace in his mother's arms and he came out of the hug and gave a light smile in his lips.
Ranveer: Maa you know what from small know you used to take care of me so well and even If you scold me know I never know to be angry on you because Meri Maa world ki best Maa hain.
Amba(caressed Ranveer's cheek): hmm mera  beta bhi world ki best beta hain..(Ranveer smiled to her and she got up): Let me bring you breakfast okay?

Ranveer shook his head as okay were Amba started to walk to the entrance of the room.
Ranveer(seeing Amba's back): Maa..
Amba(stopped and turning to him): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer: Maa where are my things that I took to Baroda?
Amba:Wo..we packed and brought it let me see where is it and send it to your room.
Ranveer(shook his head as okay):Tk Maa and my phone was damaged so tell Sharman to buy a new phone for me(showing the intercom in the lamp table): let me use the intercom to call any of you in the hall.
Amba:Haan tk let me tell Sharman and then you use the intercom.(she was about walk again)
Ranveer:Maa..
Amba(stopped and seeing Ranveer): haan Dikhra..
Ranveer: Maa wo..(he was hesitating to ask it and thinking how to ask it).
Amba(seeing Ranveer's face with a smile): you want to know about Ishani?
Ranveer(seeing Amba with a silent face like he is not minding): Actually nahi Maa I thought to ask you to bring Aloo Paratha to me I want to have it..
Amba:Tk let me..
Ranveer(then managing himself):Wo Ishani is safe in Baroda know?
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer Ishani came back to Mumbai with Nitin Bhai and Baa.
Ranveer(with a silent face):She came to Mumbai?
Amba: haan she vacated her Baroda house and then we all came to Mumbai(with a happy smile): we all are in our home again..
Ranveer(seeing Amba): Maa for the accident that happened to me nothing was because of Ishani actually..
Amba:(seeing him with a smile):Ranveer If some other guy come behind Ishani means its not her fault I understood it and Ishani was not ready to come to Mumbai after I said only she accepted and she came to Mumbai..
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): haan Tk Maa..
Amba:Tk let me go and bring breakfast for you..
Ranveer(shook his head as yes were Amba left the room were Ranveer with a anger face to himself):Even now she didn't come by herself know?To that level she is not liking me for Maa's words only she has come to this house.I accepted to give Divorce to her know?(with a painful face shook his head as yes):Let me give..(he rested his head in the headrest and closed his eyes).
Amba(who was about to walk in the corridor coming out of Ranveer's room seeing Ishani's room): Ishani..
Ishani(who was crying well hearing Amba's voice wiped her tears and she got up and came to the entrance of her room and seeing Amba): Maa..
Amba(with a smile coming to her):Ranveer came back to consciousness.
Ishani(had a smile that she got her Ranveer back):He is okay Know Maa? It is paining for him so much?
Amba:Haan surely pain will be there know Ishani? But I know If you will be with him he will be okay soon. I told him everything about that DNA video and report and the help Nirbhay and Rithika done to us.Tk you go and see Ranveer I am going to bring breakfast to him..
Ishani: haan Maa(before she could complete she heard Raagini's cry inside the room and seeing Amba): Maa Raagini started to cry let me make Raagini ready then let me see Ranveer you give him breakfast..
Amba:Haan let me take care of him you take care of Raagini and once Raagini is ready give her to me I want to be with my pothi..
Ishani: Haan Maa here after I will never think to break Raagini's relationship with this family.
Amba:Tk..(she gave a smile and was about to walk and getting about Ranveer's bag): Ishani where is Ranveer's bag?
Ishani: Haan Maa its inside my room only I said Ramu to give the bags to Baa and Papa room and I got the things of Ranveer in my room let me take it to Ranveer's room.
Amba: haan tk (she started to walk in the corridor).
Ishani(hearing Raagini's cry went inside the room were Raagini was crying without getting up from the bed were Ishani with a smile): cutie pie..
Raagini(hearing Ishani's voice got up from the bed and with tears in her cheek came and hugged Ishani standing in the bed): Mama..
Ishani(hugging her well):Don't want to cry Baby Mama is here.
Raagini(keeping her chin in Ishani's shoulders and stopping her tears and seeing the whole room with her eyes and identifying the room and coming out of the hug and seeing Ishani with a smile standing in the bed and opened her hands and seeing the room): Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini's smile and with a not understanding face):Kya hua Baby?
Raagini(started to jump in bed with a happy smile): Mama mama...
Ishani(seeing Raagini's happiness and with a guilt face held Raagini's shoulders stopped her from jumping were there was a constant smile in Raagini's face):Raagini you are so happy coming back to our home?
Raagini(with a smile):Mama(she started to jump in the bed again).
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a guilt face in thoughts):This much happiness is with Raagini but what I did to her without even thinking about Raagini's feelings I took her to Baroda and I separated her from Ranveer and Maa. (seeing Raagini):Raagini.
Raagini(hearing her name from her mother's mouth stopped herself and seeing Ishani with a smile): Mama..
Ishani(held her ears with both the hands with worried face): Mama has snatched your happiness in this 4 months know? Mama is not a good mother to you and not a good wife to your Papa too. I hurt all so much know? I am sorry Baby forgive Mama(she had tears in her eyes).
Raagini(seeing Ishani's tears and her smile went from her face and cutely walking two steps in the bed and coming close to Ishani and wiped her tears): Naa Mama naa..
Ishani(seeing Raagini wiping her tears and with a smile and tears face hugged Raagini well): Mama will never do this mistake again sorry..
Raagini(hugging Ishani well and then coming out of the hug and she showed the washroom with her cute tiny finger): Mama wo...
Ishani:oh sorry time to change your diaper know?Tk (she took Raagini in her hand and went and opened her bag and took Raagini's dress and diaper and she entered the washroom to make Raagini ready for the day).

Nitin got the key from Kailash and then came to the servant quarters and then opening his house and then he started to settle him back and he arranged his clothes in the cupboard and then finishing it he took the dresses and entered the washroom to make him ready for the day.
Amba brought breakfast plate having two Aloo Paratha with butter in it and she came walking in the corridor towards Ranveer's room and she entered his room were Ranveer was sitting with the silent face. Amba with a smile came and sat in the bed facing him.
Amba:I made this Aloo Paratha for you and brought it now(she took a piece of Paratha and dipping it in the butter and showed it in front of Ranveer's mouth): Have it.
Ranveer with a smile got the Paratha from Amba's hand were Amba started to feed each pieces to Ranveer were Ranveer started to have it with a light smile in his face. Ranveer having the Paratha itself thought about the promises he made to Ishani were he was having more pain in his eyes now.
Ranveer(having the Paratha and chewing it in thoughts): Ishani was a angel to me when I saw her and it was a dream come true for me when I married her from that moment I was so happy that Ishani is only for me. Haan Possessive hain I am a possessive man because I feel that Ishani is only for me and I used to control her because I don't want anything wrong to happen to her(he had a mouth of Paratha from Amba hand and having it): But from now no I won't be possessive or controlling her I will hide it within me I will never be possessive on her or control her as I promised I will give her divorce(he had a confirmed face and he started to have the Paratha).
Nitin came out of the washroom and he started to make himself ready for the day and made himself ready and he came out of the servant quarters and he started to walk towards RV mansion.
Amba(finishing the Paratha and seeing Ranveer):Tk you finished the breakfast you rest for sometime If you want anything call me or Ishani okay?
Ranveer shook his head as okay were Amba giving a smile to him got up and started to walk out of Ranveer's room and she came to the corridor and she was coming down in the stairs were as she came down in the stairs Nitin was coming inside the hall and he was about to climb the stairs.
Amba: Bhai..
Nitin:I came to see Ranveer how is he now?
Amba:He came to consciousness and then I feed him breakfast now only. He is sitting well now.
Nitin:Haan tk I want to talk to Ranveer can I ?
Amba:haan you can Bhai(she gave a smile and was about to walk and remembering):Bhai can I arrange for a room to you?
Nitin(seeing Amba with a smile): Nahi Behanji I got key from Kailashji and I settled myself back in servant quarters and I am comfortable too.
Amba:(with a smile):Tk let me as usual send your foods there itself.
Nitin: Haan(he gave a smile and he started to climb the stairs).
Ishani(brought Raagini out of the washroom were cutie pie was ready in her red pant and shirt and she made cutie pie to stand in the bed):Tk wait here let me Mama take ]take your comb and comb your hair..
Raagini: hmmm
Ishani went and took the comb and make up kit of Raagini from the bag and she stood facing Raagini and started to make Raagini ready and taking time she made cutie pie ready for the day.
Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama Kana..
Ishani: Haan tk let Mama take you to have your breakfast okay?(she took Raagini in her hand and she started to walk out of the room were Nitin was coming there seeing him): Papa settled well in Servant quarters know or let me..(before she completes).
Nitin: I am okay there Ishani and I made myself back to normal. (seeing Raagini):Cutie where are you going?
Raagini(seeing Nitin with a smile): Kana Nanu..
Nitin(with a smile):hmm very good(seeing Ishani): Amba behanji told me that Ranveer came back to consciousness so I thought to see him and talk to him.
Ishani(shook her head with a made up smile):Tk Papa let me take Raagini to have her breakfast.
Nitin: Haan

Ishani started to walk having Raagini in her hand were Ishani's thoughts were now around Ranveer were she wants to see him and tell him how much she loves him and how she was not able to bear his pain but she was not having the guts to see him were the guilt was making her so worried and was stopping her to see Ranveer she got down in the stairs and she walked towards the dinning table to make Raagini have her breakfast.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi loved cutie pie scenes oh no water ranveer is up to waiting for ishveer scenes. Eagerly waiting how ishu gonna face him keep update dear
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Oo didu ...pls update the next episode soon...can't wait to c Ranveer's reaction seeing Ishaani...real drama will begin now...Cold hearted Ranveer vs Love showering Ishaani...let's c who will win...b safe & stay healthy didu
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 447
Nitin went and stood in front of Ranveer's room and he saw the door open and he knocked the door.
Ranveer(who was resting his head in the head rest closing his eyes hearing the knock opening his eyes):yes come in..
Nitin(walked slowly and came inside the room):Ranveer..
Ranveer(had a light smile):Uncle come in for coming inside my room you never need to knock the door.
Nitin(started to walk with a smile and he stood near Ranveer with a guilt face):Ranveer sorry..
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):For what Uncle?
Nitin:Actually we all came to know that you didn't do any DNA test thinking that you only did the DNA test even I too supported Ishani only and I took her away from this house.
Ranveer(seeing Nitin with a light smile): Uncle Ishani is your daughter and when father's see their daughter breaking down in their life in front of their eyes that time father's mind will stop working only the tears of their daughter will hurt them a lot. Ishani thought that I only did DNA test and she cried a lot and all seeing that Video thought that its me only so its okay Uncle I don't have any worries in my heart on you. you did your duty as a father even In future If Raagini is in such a situation then I too will act as her father only seeing her tears I will be by her side only so I can understand you so you no need to ask sorry to me.
Nitin(seeing him with a light smile):Really you are a gem Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a smile):Uncle have you settled back here?
Nitin:Haan I got the servant quarters key from your father and I settled there again.
Ranveer:When are you coming back to our company?
Nitin(with a guilt face):Even after these many things you want to employ me in your office.
Ranveer:Uncle I wish that everything should be turned to its old self so let me tell to Sharman from tomorrow you join the office as usual.
Nitin:(seeing Ranveer):Are you sure?
Ranveer: haan I am ..
Nitin:Tk Ranveer take rest let me leave..
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):hmmm(Nitin was about to walk were seeing him):Uncle..
Nitin(seeing Ranveer): Haan Ranveer..
Ranveer:Uncle please make sure that you won't leave our office here after at any circumstances even Ishani is not with me also you need to be in our office only..
Nitin(hearing it from Ranveer with a doubtful face):Ranveer what are you telling? Ishani is not with you means?
Ranveer(with a managing face):Arrey I am telling you that Ishani being in this home is not deciding your career in my office that is what I said like that. And no one knows what is going to happen in the future know so only I said that be in my office at any situation please here after never think to leave our office.
Nitin(with a smile): hmm okay Ranveer..(he started to walk out of the room).
Ishani (went to the dinning table and she made Raagini to sit in the dinning table and she saw the dishes in the table and then seeing inside): Mala..
Amba(hearing Ishani's voice came out of the kitchen):Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Amba got up in the dinning table and walking in the dinning table and going to Amba with a smile):Dadi..(she cutely hugged Amba).
Ishani(seeing both Raagini and Amba's face that was having so much smile in thoughts);What I have done in this 4 months? I have hurt all the people feelings in my home why I was not ready to tell that my Ranveer can never do such a DNA test. I am a stupid.
Amba(making Raagini come out of the hug and seeing Raagini): Here after know you should not go away from Dadi okay?
Raagini(smiling to her): Mmm.
Amba(seeing Ishani):Ishani Mala went to her home and I told her to bring her family and stay in servant quarters itself here after its one week already she will come tomorrow only.
Ishani:(with a smile): hmm tk Maa..you have Raagini let me make breakfast for her.
Amba: Haan tk then call Ramu and sent breakfast for Nitin Bhai to servant quarters.
Ishani:let me itself take breakfast to Papa Maa (Amba shook her head as okay were Ishani giving a smile to her she started to enter the kitchen).
Nitin came down in the stairs and he started to walk out of the hall and walked towards the servant quarters.
Ishani started to make the breakfast for Raagini were cutie pie started to play well with Amba were Amba was so happy to get back Raagini to their house. Ishani after 45 minutes brought the breakfast for Raagini and kept it in the dinning table.
Amba(seeing Ishani):Let me feed Raagini Ishani..
Ishani(giving a smile): haan Tk Maa let me take breakfast to Papa.
Amba:Arrey you first have your breakfast.
Ishani: Maa I didn't bath yet so let me give the breakfast to Papa and then bath and then have my breakfast.
Amba:Arrey now itself its time then If you bath and come it will become afternoon.
Ishani:Hmm its okay Mama let me come and have the lunch itself. By the by Ramu did all the food today?
Amba: haan he only..
Ishani:(Giving a smile):Tk Maa(she took the plate and started to serve the food in it for Nitin).

Amba started to feed to Raagini were cutie pie was now enjoying her Dadi's company were Sharman getting ready coming down in the staris to the hall was about to walk out of the hall.
Amba(seeing Sharman):Sharman..
Sharman(stopping and turning and seeing the dinning table and seeing Amba): Haan Kaki..
Amba:Come here..
Sharman(came there and seeing Amba): Haan Kaki
Amba:Didn't have your breakfast?
Sharman:I am not feeling hungry let me go to office and then have my lunch itself.
Amba: Today why you need to go to office you didn't sleep the whole night yesterday know?
Sharman:Nahi Kaki its important work so I need to go let me come back once the work is over.
Amba: Haan tk then Ranveer's phone is damaged it seems he asked you to get a new phone for him.
Sharman:haan tk when I am coming back to home let me bring it and give it to him.
Amba: Tk..

Sharman shook his head as okay to Amba and saw Ishani and shook his head as leaving to her were Ishani too shook her head as okay were Sharman started to walk out of the hall and leave to office. Ishani(took the plate with food and seeing Amba): Maa have Raagini for few hour let me give breakfast to Papa and then come and take bath and come.
Amba: Haan tk..(she gave a smile and was feeding Raagini were cutie pie was so happy that day).

Ishani with smile started to walk in the hall and she went out of the house and went to servant quarters and she knocked the door of Nitin's house. Nitin opened the door and was talking in the phone keeping it in his ears and saw Ishani in front of him and signed her to come in were Ishani too came inside and kept the food plate in the tea poi. Ishani waited for Nitin to finish the phone call were Nitin cut the call and seeing Ishani.
Nitin:Ishani I said to my Baroda office that here after I won't be coming to office and then I went and saw Ranveer and asked sorry for mistrusting him and he too smiled back to me really Ranveer is a gem.
Ishani(with a smile shaking her head as yes): Haan Papa Ranveer is a gem only but sometime we miss to know the value of that gem.
Nitin(with a smile):Now you came to know about it know? Don't worry surely everything will be okay soon.
Ishani: I wish Ranveer should get well soon.
Nitin: He will..(seeing breakfast):Thanks for the breakfast and Ranveer asked me to join in his office back from tomorrow.
Ishani: hmm okay join back and now let me go want anything call me.

Nitin shook his head as yes were Ishani too smiled to him and started to walk out of his house were Nitin sat in the chair and took the breakfast plate and started to have it were Ishani started to walk back to RV mansion and she entered the house and came to the hall were she saw Ramu cleaning the steps of the stairs.
Ishani(Seeing Ramu):Ramu Bhaiya..
Ramu(seeing Ishani):Ji Madam
Ishani:Come to my room now..

Ramu shook his head as yes and he started to climb the stairs as soon as Ishani started to climb the stairs were Ishani came to her room and Ramu too came behind her and stood in the entrance of her room.
Ishani(showing Ranveer's bags):Take these two bags to Ranveer's Sir's room and keep the bags to his reach.
Ramu shook his head as yes and he took the two bags and he started to walk towards Ranveer's room and he slowly entered his room were Ranveer opened his eyes and saw Ramu were Ramu brought the bags and he kept it below the lamp table near the bed as it is convient for Ranveer to get his needed things.
Ranveer(seeing Ramu):Ramu Maa said to bring these bags?
Ramu: Nahi Sir Ishani madam only..
Ranveer(his heart was happy to hear Ishani's name were he was so adamant not to show it in his face):Tk then you see to that you are often having eye on my room till I get well. When I am calling you that time you should come to my room immediately.
Ramu:Hmm tk sir..
Ranveer:Now you can go..

Ramu started to move out of the room were Ishani who was standing in the entrance of her room seeing whether the bags went to Ranveer's room were Ramu came out of their room and started to walk in the corridor again. Ishani took a deep breath and she went inside her room and locked the door and she went and took her dresses from her bags and she started to arrange it back in her cupboard and she started to keep her things in the right place and she placed the empty trolley bags in the cupboard and took a dress for that day to wear it and she got other dresses she need and she entered the washroom. It was exactly 45 minutes were Ishani came out of the washroom wearing light blue color pant and white top with light blue shawl and she looked the mirror and she started to make herself ready in front of the mirror were she saw her look herself well were she looked simple and beautiful in her free hair and earrings too. Ishani came and opened the room door and she came out of the room and she saw their room were her legs were about to go and see Ranveer were the way she behaved to him and the way she hurt him so much and finally she took him to the level of accident made her to lose her guts to see Ranveer were she was hesitating to see Ranveer were she turned and went back to her room again and she took her phone and she got the prescription of Ranveer from her purse and she called to a medical shop number.
Staff(picking the call): JK medicals..
Ishani:Hello I am calling from RV mansion My name is Ishani Vaghela and I need certain tablets can you home deliver it?
Staff:What are those tablets Madam?
Ishani:Let me send image of the prescription to you please have a look in it and then send all the tablets to the qunatity of one month.
Staff:Okay madam sent it immediately mentioning your name to the same number.
Ishani:Okay..(she cut the call and took a snap of the prescription and then sent it to the medical number with her name were she got the reply from the medical person after new minutes that the medicines will be  delivered with soon).

Ishani took a deep breath and putting her phone back in the bed were she was feeling so much she wanted to see Ranveer but she didn't know why she was hesitating. The time started to run were Ishani took her purse in her hand as she know the medicine may come anytime and she started to walk out of her rooma and she went to the dinning table were the lunch was ready in dinning table she didn't feel to have anything were she took the glass and pouring water in it and started to drink it alone. Ishani saw for Raagini were Cutie pie was playing with Amba so well in the swing were Ishani had a smile in her face. It was few minutes were medical shop person came with a cover and he stood in front of the house.
Staff:Mrs. Ishani vaghela..
Ishani hearing it got up and started to walk to the entrance.
Amba(making Raagini sit in the swing and seeing Ishani):What is it Ishani?
Ishani: Maa Ranveer's tablets.
Amba: Haan tk tk get it..

Ishani went and got the medicines and paid the money from her purse and shook her head as okay were the staff left from the house.Ishani having the medicine in her hand was about to walk were..
Raagini(seeing Ishani crossing them):Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Haan Baby..
Raagini(opened her hands): mein.
Ishani(with a smile came to Raagini and took Raagini in her hand): hmm okay(seeing Amba): Maa you had your lunch?
Amba: Haan I had Ishani.
Ishani:Tk Maa rest for sometime let me take Raagini.
Amba: hmm

Ishani giving a smile started to walk in the stairs having Raagini in her hand were Laxmi came to the hall and seeing Amba she came and asked about Ranveer's health were Amba told about Ranveer's health were Laxmi felt bit relaxed and they started to chat as usual.
Ranveer(feeling bit bored and seeing his hand and leg and tried to move his leg were there was heavy pain): Ouch..(he kept his leg well were he really wanted to use the washroom and in a loud tone): Ramu..
Ramu(who was sitting in the stairs of the terrace hearing Ranveer's voice immediately got up and started to walk and he came to Ranveer's room):Sir..
Ranveer(seeing him):Take me to washroom.
Ramu shook his head as okay and held Ranveer were Ranveer held him and he got up with lot of bearing the pain were Ramu helped him well were Ranveer without keeping the operated leg in the floor and with the support of Ramu started to walk with one leg and Ramu took him till the washroom were he left Ranveer inside the washroom were Ranveer signed him to wait out were Ramu waited for him and after few minutes Ranveer came out by holding the wall in one side were Ramu again helped Ranveer to go and sit in the bed and Ranveer sat well in the bed.
Ranveer(seeing Ramu):Take the TV remote and give it to me.
Ramu shook his head as okay and he took the TV remote and gave it in the hands of Ranveer were Ranveer got the remote and signed Ramu to leave for now. Ranveer turned on the TV and he started to watch the Hindi songs channel with a silent face.
Ramu came out of the room were Ishani too having Raagini in her hand came till their room were she saw Ramu coming out of their room with a silent face.
Ishani:How is Ranveer sir?
Ramu:Now only Ranveer sir used the washroom and I made him to sit in the bed again and he asked for TV remote I gave it to him.

Ishani shook his her head as okay and signed Ramu to leave were Ramu started to walk. Ishani saw the medicine cover and with a hesitation of how to enter she saw Raagini were cutie pie was seeing Ishani with a silent face were Ishani turned to her room and entered her room and she made cutie pie to sit in the bed and she too sat in the bed next to her.
Ishani(Seeing Raagini): mama know I am stupid. See what all I have done to Papa? He is having that much pain everything is because of me only. Don't know how to face your Papa.
Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama Papa kahan?
Ishani(seeing Raagini speaking well): hmm you too started to speak well.Actually Papa is in next room only but don't know how to see him. (she was having a thinking face).

Sharman having a phone box in his hand entered RV mansion hall and he saw Laxmi and Amba in the swing and giving a smile to them were they too exchanged a smile to him and Sharman started to walk in the stairs and he came in the corridor and walking he came to Ranveer's room. He saw the TV was telecasting the Hindi songs and he knocked the door.
Ranveer(hearing the knock):yes..
Sharman(entered the room with a silent face and he came inside with the phone box in his hand and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..(he came near Ranveer's bed and kept the phone in the Lamp table):For you Phone.
Ranveer(seeing the phone and then seeing Sharman): hmmm Thank you.
Sharman(without able to face Ranveer):I am sorry Ranveer.
Ranveer:For what?
Sharman:For mistrusting you and to behave rude with you.
Ranveer(with a smile): hmm when we have been without fighting Sharman?All the time we used to fight only know but in that fight too we have a affection towards each other know? So you no need to ask sorry to your brother.
Sharman(seeing him): But I feel hurt thinking the way I behaved to you so I am sorry.
Ranveer:If you feel like that let me accept your sorry please forget it and turn to normal and tomorrow take Nitin Uncle also with you to office and make him to get back to the designation he was previously okay?
Sharman: Haan sure Ranveer.
Ranveer:See to that all the Business are in the right way in Diamond consignments.
Sharman:Sure let me coordinate it to you, you take rest and get well soon.
Ranveer: hmm(he gave a smile and he took the phone box and he unwrapped it).

Sharman started to move out of the room were Ranveer took the new phone out of the box and he bent a little and opened his bag that was near the lamp stand below the bed and searched for the damaged phone and he took the phone and he took the Sim from that phone and he inserted it in the new phone and he kept the boxes and damaged phone in the lamp stand and he started to configure the new phone and he got the number of his contacts as all were saved in the Sim. He dialed to Rithika and he kept the phone in his ears and waited for the call to be picked.
Rithika(being in the office and seeing the system seeing her phone ringing and seeing RV's number picked the call): hello.
RV:Hello Rithika
Rithika(with a smile):RV you are back?
RV: haan I am thanks for helping me and Ishani even tell the thanks to Nirbhay also.
Rithika:Arrey its okay what is there in this? Once you both helped me so just to make a small good only I did this.
RV:Thanks for showing my innocence to all.
Rithika: hmm okay now tell me how are you?
RV: I am fine then why did you come back from London? you need to be there for 10 months know?
Rithika:Actually my company is showing good profit so I said that I will do all the help through online to Mr. John's company and he too said okay so I came back to India as soon as I came to know that you and Ishani are separated.But now my company is completely set so no need to worry RV.
RV:Are you sure?
Rithika: Haan I am sure I am getting all the experience and I can manage it RV.
RV: hmm okay that is good anyways let me cut the call now.
Rithika: hmm take rest.
RV: hmm(he cut the call and kept the phone in the lamp stand).
Ishani(seeing Raagini): baby you go and see Papa now Papa is so much hurt but If you see him he will be fine okay then let Mama come behind you okay?
Raagini(showing her hand out of the door): Papa..
Ishani: Haan(she kept the medicine cover in the bed and took Raagini in her hand made her to stand in the floor and made her walk till the entrance of her room and signed her to go to their room).

Raagini cutely getting it started to run to their room were she immediately entered their room were Ranveer who was seeing the TV seeing Raagini inside their room suddenly immediately had a smile were Cutie pie now seeing Ranveer with heavy bandage had a cute silent face. She didn't understand why Ranveer was like that.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): cutie pie come to Papa..
Raagini(cutely walking and coming near the bed and seeing Ranveer and lovingly sat in the floor and held the bed stand and got in the bed stand and standing near the bed and seeing Ranveer and seeing him and showing the bandage in leg and hand): Papa..
Ranveer:Arrey nothing Baby Papa will take all this soon you no need to worry for this okay(he gave a smile)
Raagini(seeing his smile immediately smiled): Papa..(she showed the bed to get in)
Ranveer:Want to get in the bed..(seeing out):Ramu..Ramu..
Ishani now heard Ranveer calling for Ramu were she didn't know whether to go in now or not were Ramu came running in the corridor and he entered Ranveer's room.
Ranveer(seeing Ramu showing Raagini); make her get in the bed.
Ramu shook his head as okay and took Raagini in his hand and made her to stand in the bed next to Ranveer were cutie pie came near Ranveer with a smile in his left side were Ranveer with his left hand held Raagini close to him with a smile. Raagini stood close to Ranveer were Ranveer signed Ramu to leave were Ramu came out of the room were Ishani seeing him getting out went inside the room and took the medicine cover and she slowly walked out of her room and she was about to enter their room.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini): here after Papa can't be playing with you cricket for some days but don't worry let me get well soon for you okay?
Raagini(shook her head as yes): hmm

Ishani slowly walked and she came near their room and she stood in front of the door and now she saw Ranveer who was having bandage in his right hand and leg and the towel that was covering his chest part well were he was holding Raagini close to him with his left hand and talking to her were cutie pie too was corresponding to him cutely. Ishani with hesitation itself knocked the door were Ranveer smiling to Raagini and turned to the entrance of the door were Ishani now has come in the room keeping her two steps and she was having a silent face were Ranveer saw her with a silent face. Both Ishani and Ranveer were seeing each other with a silent face.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Sashu29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just want to say please please update soon and you are really great writer. 
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Oo excellent update didu...now both Ranveer & Ishaani r now facing each other...let's c how will Ranveer react to Ishaani...by the way cutie pie Raagini is the only solution to bring Ranveer back i think... B safe & stay healthy
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great update di. Loved it. Finally ishani confronting ranveer. I hope that ranveer removes his anger and starts living a happy life. After long time our cutie pie had convo. Update soon di. Love u. Take care πŸ˜‰ I
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy dr
awesome updateπŸ˜‰
everyone apologized to ranveer and he too forgave them.
only ishani needs to face him now and now waiting to know about ranveer's reaction
Cutie pie speaking well. And seeing ragini itself ranveer is happy forgetting his pain.
waiting for next dr. How ishani gonna apologize to him.
update soon
Keep smiling and Take care😳