Thnk u for supporting me bubbly.. 😳
Yeah silent and calm ranveer.. ⭐️
No possessiveness..no care...
Ishu should miss old ranveer..
His possessiveness is a problem for her na.. 😡

thanks for bubbly😭
yes i want some thing new..
not anger but pain..
and this time thos parikhs who always changed them self when ever ranveer in trouble they hurt me further more instead support him😡😡😡

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tnzila

thanks for bubbly😭
yes i want some thing new..
not anger but pain..
and this time thos parikhs who always changed them self when ever ranveer in trouble they hurt me further more instead support him😡😡😡

Lgta h sikh rhi ho mujhse..following my rules.. 😆
Silence hurts more thn words..
He should be quiet..suffering all by himself..only pain..but pain should be visible in hie eyes as well as in his smile..
True..
And for devarsh..
For him..there should be such a punishment for him..that should be.
Maut se bhi badhkar..
😡 😡Edited by o_gudiya - 7 years ago
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

The thing..amba said was correct..
Whtever comes in their life..any problem..
Only and only..Ranveer has to suffer..
Whether its chirags case ..Ishanis case..or Milan's..
He is only hurted.. 😭 😭

😭😭

tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Lgta h sikh rhi ho mujhse..following my rules.. 😆
Silence hurts more thn words..
He should be quiet..suffering all by himself..only pain..but pain should be visible in hie eyes as well as in his smile..
True..
And for devarsh..
For him..there should be such a punishment for him..that should be.
Maut se bhi badhkar..
😡 😡

his silence will be a big punishment for all...

o_gudiya thumbnail

😕 😕
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

his silence will be a big punishment for all...

True.. 👍🏼
o_gudiya thumbnail
Infact he should not give any reactions as well ...
Not happy nor sad..just a stubborn face with a pain in his eyes..
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey sakshi hi
such an interesting way to take the story forward
most important thing ishani got slapped this was our long lost wish which got fulfilled
poor ranveer got hurted so badly
this ishani is mad inspite of the fact that rohit did this she left that idiot as it is when the hell she will understand
ranveer is going to be angry now that would be treat to watch and amba was right all this is happening because of ishani only
now she remembers her cute husband but how idiotic she is she asked for divorce
brilliant execution of this whole story dear
you did an excellent job in every way i just loved it
thnx for pm
sorry for replying late waiting for the next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 445
Ishani accepted to come to Mumbai to Amba and she saw all of them a glance and then turned to Nitin were Nitin too shook his head as yes to her telling as okay for her decision.
Nitin(coming near Ishani): Finally know nothing can separate a pure love Ishani.
Ishani(seeing Nitin): I know Papa but I don't know how I am going to face Ranveer?
Amba(hearing it with a emotional face):To find you only Ranveer kept a detective and he was searching you for 4 months in Mumbai, Nagpur and then that Detective came to Baroda and he found you and said to Ranveer as soon as Ranveer came to know you are in Baroda he started to Baroda and he said me that surely he will bring you back to home with him. Don't break his trust as he said when he is coming back to Mumbai you also need to come..
Ishani(felt bad for herself in thoughts): How Much Ranveer has missed me but what I did in return to him?..(with a emotional face seeing Amba): hmm let me come Maa..(took a deep breath and seeing Nitin): Papa let us go and talk to Doctor and arrange to Take Ranveer to Mumbai..
Nitin: hmm okay..(seeing Amba): Behanji you all wait here let me and Ishani go and talk to the doctor and come..

Amba shook her head as okay were Ishani and Nitin started to walk from there and they asked for the Doctor room and they went to the Doctor room and they knocked the door and they got the permission of the Doctor and they entered Doctor's cabin.
Doctor(seeing Ishani):Oh come in Mrs. Ishani Vaghela..Well what have you planned are you talking Mr. Ranveer Vaghela home or let me shift him to special room?
Ishani:Doctor we need to take him to Mumbai and we are ready to take him.
Doctor:Mumbai means start from here as soon as you can because in that unconscious state itself If he travel means he won't feel the pain.
Ishani: Okay Doctor we need the medicines of him and I need some other Doctor to take care of Ranveer in Mumbai.
Doctor: haan let me refer a Doctor to you and he will be a onsite doctor so If you call him he will come and visit you in home itself If any other scan or other facility oriented check up alone you need to take him to hospital.
Ishani: hmm okay Doctor.
Doctor:Wait a minute(he took his prescription pad and pen and started to write the medicines that are needed to be given to Ranveer and then the Doctor he is referring to Ranveer in Mumbai and his phone number and address and tore the prescription sheet and gave it to Ishani along with the other reports of Ranveer's condition): Have it..
Ishani(got the prescription sheet and the reports seeing Doctor):When can we take Ranveer?
Doctor: In the next one hour you can take Mr. Ranveer out of the operation theater? Do you want any ambulance services or you have your own car?
Ishani: No worries Doctor let us take him in our car itself..
Doctor: hmm okay I have injected blood to him and other than that he don't want any other facilities with him just make him lay in the car seat well and his legs and hands are to be precaution till you reach home.
Ishani: Hmmm let us take care Doctor let me go and vacate my home and then come to hospital and take Ranveer with us..
Doctor:Okay..(he gave a smile to them)
Ishani and Nitin giving a made up smile to Doctor came out of his cabin and they both came to the operation theater were now Rithika was sitting with Amba and Kailash and Sharman was standing in one corner and Nirbhay was standing in other corner.
Ishani(coming to Amba): Maa they said in the next one hour we can shift Ranveer to car and take him to Mumbai. All of you come to our home you can fresh up and then let us all start to Mumbai.
Amba(got up and seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Nitin): Papa you be in hospital If they search for any relative means..
Nitin: hmm tk you take all of them with you to home and let them fresh up and see to that we are starting from her by 6 o clock in the early morning so that we can avoid traffic and reach home before Ranveer comes back to consciousness If in the midway he comes to consciousness means he will feel the pain. Have the car key take all to home(he gave the car key to her).
Ishani:(getting the key):Tk Papa..(seeing all):All of you come with me..
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika and then Ishani):Ishani let me fresh up in hospital itself.
Rithika: haan Ishani we have rest rooms here know let us fresh up here itself you take Amba aunty and Kailash Uncle and then fresh them up and come soon we need to leave know?
Ishani: (shook her head as okay):Okay but you both can manage know?
Rithika: Haan we can..
Ishani(seeing Sharman);Bhaiya aap..
Sharman(with a silent face): Let me fresh up here itself Ishani you go and vacate your home and come soon.
Ishani:Tk Bhaiya(seeing Nitin): Papa let me pack your things too and bring it and let me give the key to house owner and then get the advance from him.
Nitin:Haan tk.

Ishani shook her head as okay and signed Amba and Kailash to come with her and they started to walk with Ishani were Ishani came out of the hospital and spotted Ranveer's car and she got in the driving seat and it was the breeze of early morning 4.30 that hit all their bodies and refreshed them. Ishani started the car were Kailash and Amba got in the back seats of the car and Ishani started to drive the car towards her home. It was next 20 minutes were she reached her home and she parked the car in front of her home and she got down were Amba and kailash too got down and started to walk behind Ishani. Ishani went and knocked the door were it was almost 4 knocks were Baa came and opened the door and seeing Amba and Kailash she had a smile in her face.
Baa:Amba,Kailash..
Amba(seeing Baa and with a smile went and hugged her): you also left us and came here know?(coming out of the hug): you are thinking us as different family only know?
Baa(seeing Amba):Arrey nahi you are like my daughter..When Ishani took that decision I was not able to leave Ishani as it is that is why I took her side.Tk let us talk that later now come inside.

Kailash Amba and Ishani came inside and Ishani locked the house door were that was the moment Rohit and his friend Madhan was hiding themselves behind the wall of the next house compound after seeing Ishani entering the house with Amba and Kailash.
Madhan:They have entered the house Rohit we came to vacate the house and we vacated and when we were about to give the key Ishani has come. Will she have compliant to police?
Rohit(with a attitude smile): No way she would have not said about me to Police I am sure in it.But My worry is that I didn't see that Ranveer dying in front of me. But Now seeing Ishani calm means I think they have saved Ranveer. I didn't think that two people will come and save Ishani and that man beat me so hard I didn't get any blood but my body is paining like anything but let me treat it in USA itself and more than this I can't do anything to Ranveer and to the extreme I can I hurt him that is enough for me. Tk now we left the car back in Purab's garage again and now we vacated the house and we need to give the key to owner and get the advance and leave from her and I need to go home and start to Airport to leave to USA. Here after there is no need of this Ishani in my life who rejected me. Tk Ishani went inside know now get up?

Madhan and Rohit got up from their hiding behind the wall and they went to the house owner house and they knocked the door and as it was early morning after almost 5 knocks the house owner with a sleep awaken face opened the door and seeing Rohit and Madhan with their things in a carry bags and Rohit gave the key to house owner and told him they are vacating the house and the house owner too asked for the reason were Rohit said his USA job as a reason and finally got the advance back from the owner and they came out of the house gate and they got their both bikes and they started to drive to the main road and when they came to the main road.
Rohit(when he was about to turn to the other side to his house seeing Madhan):Madhan..(he stopped the bike).
Madhan(stopping the bike and seeing Rohit): Haan Rohit..
Rohit:Fine I am leaving to USA as soon as I go home .(he waved Bye):Bye..
Madhan: Haan bye..

Rohit gave a smile with head shake and he took a deep breath thinking that he hurt Ranveer so well and he started his bike and he started to move towards his house to leave to USA that morning were Madhan started to move in other direction were these two negative characters were taking an exit from the story forever.
Amba and Kailash sat in the sofa and they glanced the whole house and then saw Baa.
Ishani(seeing Baa): Baa we are leaving to Mumbai..
Baa(with a smile): Arrey you changed your decision?How is Ranveer now?
Ishani(seeing Baa with a sad face):Haan Baa Ranveer is well after the operation Baa and We all came to know that Ranveer didn't do any DNA test Baa.
Baa(with a shocked face):Then how that DNA video and report and all.
Ishani(seeing Baa):Its Nirbhay's mother who has done that DNA video and report thinking that I and Ranveer are responsible for Naina's dead she has changed a cancer patient as Ranveer through Plastic surgery and they have shoot that video.
Amba(got up and coming to Baa): And our Devarsh has only helped to Nirbhay's mother in this DNA report and video.
Baa:Kya?
Amba: haan Baa don't know how many times to forgive them let me go and see that Devarsh.
Baa(with a sad face): Here after its in your hand Amba I won't stop you. Decide what you want to decide to Devarsh.
Amba(seeing the sad face of Baa):Tk Baa now we all need to go back to Mumbai.
Baa shook her head as okay
Ishani:(seeing Amba and Kailash):Maa Baba(showing Nitin's room):Go and fresh up in Papa's room let me get you coffee (seeing Baa): Baa pack your things and let me pack Ranveer, Raagini mine and Papa's things and then let us lock the house and give the key to the house owner and get the advance back and let us leave to hospital and then take Ranveer to Mumbai.
Baa: haan tk (she started to move to her room)
Kailash got up and entered Nitin's room and entered the washroom to just fresh him up.

Amba asking for Raagini to Ishani and Ishani showed Baa's room and Amba came to Baa's room and saw Raagini who was sleeping well in the bed between the pillows were a smile came in her lips were Baa too seeing Amba's emotions for Raagini and she started to pack her things.
Amba(caressing Raagini's hair): Kitni cute hain tum?
Ishani(came to see Amba): Maa sorry..
Amba:(seeing Ishani):Nahi Ishani you should not tell sorry to me we all only need to ask sorry to Ranveer.
Ishani:(shook her head as yes with guilt face): Haan Maa I will ask sorry to him for sure.
Amba(seeing Raagini):She has gained weight know Ishani?
Ishani: Haan Maa she has gained weight now she is sleeping in bed only.
Amba:Haan tk tk
Ishani:Tk Maa you too go to Papa's room and fresh up let me pack the things and let us leave..
Amba: haan

Ishani went to the kitchen and made coffee for all were Amba and Kailash fresh up themselves and Ishani gave coffee to them and Ishani went and served coffee to Baa and then she went to her room and took trolley bags and she started to pack her and Raagini's things and then finishing her packing she took Ranveer's trolley bag and she packed all the things of Ranveer and then packed his Laptop and damaged phone in a bag and she made everything ready and she came out of her room were she saw Amba and Kailash ready in the hall were she entered Nitin room and took his bag and she started to pack the things in it. She finished the packing of everything and she brought the bags to the hall and then she packed Raagini's toys and she brought it to the hall.
Ishani(seeing Amba and Kailash who has finished their coffee):Tk Maa I have packed all the things just need to pack the kitchen Utensils alone If I finish it let us leave..
Amba: Haan Tk Ishani..

Ishani shook her head as okay and she entered the kitchen and  she took a big box and she started to arrange the kitchen things that they have very less in number and she finished its packing and she brought the box to the hall. Ishani saw Baa were she too brought her bag out and kept it in the hall Ishani checked that she took all the things they needed were Baa went and took Raagini and came out.Ishani opened the door of the house and she took the car key and she went and opened the car door and she started to take all the things to car one by one and she kept the things in the dick of the car and then she came inside the house and told them they can leave and they all came out of the house were Ishani locked the house and told them to get in the car were all the three got in the car one by one were it was exactly 5.45 in the early morning were the city was slowly starting up to raise its activities were Ishani started to go to the house owner house that was two building away from her house and she knocked the door as the house owner opened the door and he was ready for the day that early morning itself were Ishani gave the key to him and told the situation for them to vacate the house and then the house owner brought the amount they paid as the advance and Ishani got it and she came out of the house and then she came to the car and she got in the car and started the car and started to drive towards the hospital. It was exactly 20 minutes when they reached the hospital were they all got down and they came inside the hospital were Rithika, Nirbhay. Sharman and Nitin has fresh up themselves and were waiting for them.
Sharman(seeing Ishani): Ishani Doctor came and said they will bring out Ranveer now..
Ishani:Haan tk Bhaiya let Baa, Maa, Baba and Papa come in Ranveer's car let Papa drive it.
Sharman: haan tk Ishani then let us take Ranveer in my car you come with me.
Ishani: hmm okay..
Rithika(smiling seeing that their work is over and seeing Nirbhay):Can we leave to Mumbai?
Nirbhay: Haan sure..
Rithika:Let Ranveer be shifted to the car let us leave..
Nirbhay: hmm okay..

As said by the Doctor two hospital staffs brought Ranveer in a stretcher were Ranveer was in a unconscious state and his hand and legs were fully bandaged were Ishani's eyes can't control the tears seeing Ranveer in such a situation she was feeling the pain more than him in her heart. She managed herself and wiped her tears were Sharman directed them to the car were they checked out the hospital and they came out to the hospital and he opened his car back door and the hospital staff shifted Ranveer in the car seat. Ishani, Amba, Baa,Nitin, Sharman, Rithika and Nirbhay surrounded the car.
Ishani(Seeing Amba): Maa you Baba and Baa go with Papa in Ranveer's car.
Amba:Tk Ishani you and Sharman be careful and take care of Ranveer.
Ishani: haan Maa.(seeing Baa having Raagini):Give Raagini to me Baa let me have her.

Baa shook her head and gave Raagini who was sleeping well in her hand were Ishani took Raagini in her hand.
Rithika(coming to them): Amba Aunty, Baa, Ishani let me also leave to Mumbai in my car I am going to My home let me come and see RV soon.
Ishani(seeing Rithika): But why are you staying in your house you can come to our house know?
Amba:That is what I said when she came back to India itself she is not coming..
Rithika(with a smile):Ishani you only thought me to be independent by making me a business woman know? I wanted to live in my Papa's memory so only Tk once RV is back to consciousness let me come and see him okay..
Ishani:Hmm okay(seeing Nirbhay and Rithika):Thank you Nirbhay and Rithika your help means a lot to me.

Rithika and Nirbhay shook their head as okay and they started to move towards Rithika's car and they got in the car and Nirbhay got in the driving seat and they started to leave were Amba, Baa, Kailash and Nitin got in Ranveer's car and Nitin started to drive the car were Ishani got in the seat next to driving seat in Sharman's car in which Ranveer was sleeping in the back seat were Sharman got in the driving seat and Sharman started to drive behind Nitin's car. Ishani made Raagini to be comfortable in her to sleep.At a point they filled fuel for both the car and they started their journey towards Mumbai. Ishani as the car was moving turned and saw Ranveer were he was still in his unconscious state were she felt so bad to give such a pain to Ranveer.
4 hours later..
Both the cars as they speed up bit fast they were nearing Mumbai..
Sharman(Seeing Ishani): Ishani call to some Ambulance service and tell them to bring a stretcher to RV mansion and ask them to wait there once we reach home let us shift Ranveer to his room through the stretcher.
Ishani: haan Tk Bhaiya(she saw her phone and she searched in on line and she got a ambulance service and ordered for a stretcher and then cut the call and told she ordered to Sharman).

Sharman too called to Parul and told her to clean Ranveer's room were she too did all the cleaning in Ranveer's room and she came and informed to all were all Laxmi, Laxmi husband, Disha,Devarsh Manas with Krish, Chaithali, Mithesh came and waited for them in the hall. Ambulance service came and they stood in front of the RV mansion and Parul went and asked them and they got to know that they were ordered by Ishani and they waited for Ranveer and Ishani to come back to home.
45 minutes later...
Both the cars entered the RV mansion were Ishani saw RV mansion with a emotional face were Ranveer was still in his unconscious state and Raagini too was sleeping well now but it was sure that she may come out of sleep anytime. Nitin parked the car were all got down from the car and Ishani and Sharman after parking the car got down from the car.
Parul(seeing Ishani and coming to her):Bhabhi welcome back..
Ishani gave a made up smile..
Parul(seeing Raagini sleeping in Ishani's shoulders):Give her Bhabhi..
Ishani(giving Raagini):Make her sleep in my room..
Parul: Haan tk..
Ishani(seeing Stretcher service persons opening the back door of the car and showing Ranveer to them):Take him and bring him where we are telling..

service persons shook their head as yes were Amba went inside quickly. They took Ranveer carefully and shifted him to the stretcher were Ranveer's eyelids were moving slowly now. Ishani showed them the way were before Ranveer was taken in Amba came with Aarthi plate in her hand.
Amba(seeing Ranveer and then Ishani):Ishani stand with Ranveer let me take Aarthi to both of you here after you both should never be apart from each other.
Ishani with a guilt face stood with Ranveer were Amba took Aarthi and kept the tilak for Ranveer and then Ishani and welcomed them. They took Ranveer in stretcher were Ishani too entered the house. Sharman directed them the way to Ranveer's room were They finally took Ranveer to his room and they took Ranveer and laid in the bed. Ranveer was slowly coming back to consciousness. All of them came and surrounded Ranveer's room now were Sharman paid for the ambulance services and they left from the house. parul went to Ishani's room and made Raagini to sleep well there. All were surrounding Ranveer's room were Ishani stood without entering their room. She was feeling so much guilty for being without Trusting Ranveer these many days.
Amba(seeing Ranveer and caressing his hair): you will be back to normal soon Dikhra..(she saw all): Let me be with Ranveer till he wake up..
Laxmi: Haan tk Moti behan you be with Ranveer nothing will happen to Ranveer when Parul said about Ranveer's accident we all were worried but after seeing Ranveer I am sure he will be back to normal..
Amba: Haan Laxmi..
Laxmi's husband:Tk let Ranveer take rest we all can leave now..

All shook their heads and were going out of the room and all came and hugged Ishani and welcomed her back to home and all started to move to their rooms.
Sharman(came out of the room and seeing Ishani standing out of the room): Ishani I am sorry..
Ishani(with a not understanding face):For what Bhaiya?
Sharman: As you went out of the house I too hurt Ranveer so much I am sorry for that after Ranveer comes to conciousness tell me let me come and ask sorry to Ranveer.
Ishani:Tk Bhaiya.
Parul(came out of Ishani's room and she too heard Sharman and Ishani's conversation and she had a smile seeing Sharman got out of his anger and seeing Ishani): Bhabhi Raagini is sleeping well.
Ishani: Haan tk Parul let me take care of her.
Parul giving a smile to Ishani started to walk were Sharman too started to walk.
Devarsh(standing in one corner out of the room in thoughts):Thank god Ranveer or Ishani didn't investigate anything about DNA test. Ishani too should have not patched up with Ranveer but seeing him in this condition she has patched up with him I think. Tk anyway let me come and talk to her afterwards now let me leave from here.(he started to move from there).
Kailash, Baa,too started to move out of the room and saw Ishani and giving her a head shake all started to walk to their rooms.
Nitin(coming out of the room and seeing Ishani standing without entering the room): Ishani be brave now..
Ishani(shaking her head as no with painful eyes): I don't know how to face Ranveer I really don't have that guts Papa.
Nitin:(touched her shoulders): We mistrusted him and hurt him so when we had courage to do all such things we need to have courage to seek for his forgiveness too know?
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): hmm I will surely ask for forgiveness from Ranveer Papa..
Nitin:That is good..
Ishani:Tk where are you going Papa?
Nitin:To servant quarters only let me get the key from Kailash and stay there back okay..
Ishani: hmmm

Ishani called the servants and said them take the bags from the car and told the place to keep the bags in respective rooms like Nitin's servant quarters, Baa's room and then to her room. Ishani thinking to enter their room and thinking about the way she humilated Ranveer and then without heart to enter their room she turned and entered her room and went and sat in the bed near Raagini and she started to cry well.
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
Nirbhay parked the car in front of Rithika's house were Rithika got down from the car were Nirbhay too got down from the car and he took the key and gave it to Rithika.
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay): thank you for your help and bye..
Nirbhay(bit felt worried for this bye from Rithika):Rithika bye?
Rithika: Haan bye(showing his car in front of her house):Take your car and go home and take rest
Nirbhay(without anyway shook his head as okay):Tk..(he took his car key from his pocket and he was about to walk to his car and he saw Rithika now were she was now opening her house door with the house key)

Rithika opened the house and she was about to enter..
Nirbhay:Rithika..
Rithika(turned and saw Nirbhay): Haan Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(with a smile):Had a nice journey with you.
Rithika: hmm okay.(she was about to turn to enter the house).
Rithika(again turning to him): Haan
Nirbhay:you are really a good girl only may be circumstances has changed you bad in the middle
Rithika(with a smile):Tk (she was about to turn to enter the house).
Rithika(now with a strict face of what and seeing him):What now?
Nirbhay(waving bye to her): Bye.
Rithika with a smile waved bye were Nirbhay now without any way went to his car and he inserted the car and started to drive the car out of Rithika's house and Rithika started to enter her house and get to her routine were Nirbhay was driving towards his Mumbai house.
Ranveer was slowly gaining conciousness and he tried his best and slowly opened his eyes were Amba was sitting near him in the bed were Ranveer's eye saw the roof of his room were he thought about the promises he gave to Ishani that he will never be possessive on her or he will never control her and he will give her divorce came to his thoughts.
To be continued 😉
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr
So everyone back in Mumbai..
Now too ragini gonna wake up and see where she is. On waking up on that day she saw herself in baroda and now again in Mumbai. Cutie pie would be confused but can't say anything now 😆
Ranveer didn't get consciousness in the middle else it will be his most painful journey.    Ishani can't even enter their room and is guilt.
Everyone are sad and are seeking for forgiveness from ranveer 😃
Ranveer is getting consciousness and the first thing came to his mind are those promises.
So upcoming episodes are gonna be very interesting..
And this devarsh. He is still thinking none know about his plan. Now he gonna suffer for this.
😡
I wish Ishani should punish him b'coz she is the one defended and forgive him for krisha. Now she too isn't here. So now ishani have to punish him for trying to snatch her life and for hurting ranveer
Waiting for next dr. How ranveer gonna react from now and waiting for his change towards everyone.
Not only ishani everyone of his family should miss their old ranveer due to their mistrust. 😭
Update soon dr
Keep smiling and take care 😳Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago