Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi Sakshi
How are you?
Both episodes are wonderful. Ishaani slapped Rohit for molesting her. It's great. He deserves it. Ranveer has come in a good time to save Ishaani. Ranveer begged Ishaani to trust him but in vain. She asked him for divorce. Ranveer decided not to be possesive. Good decision. Let Ishaani suffer a bit.
I am so pity for RV. He was knocked down by Rohit's car. Ishaani is weeping. She decided to believe him.
Update soon.
😊 😊 😊

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine
hope you are doing good
glad you liked both the episodes and Ishani slapped Rohit for molesting her and he deserves it
yes Ranveer came in a good time to save Ishani and Ranveer begged for Ishani's trust but was in
vain and she asked for divorce to him and Ranveer decided not to be possessive and glad you liked
his decision
wish Ishani suffer for sometime
sorry for RV to knocked down by car and Ishani is weeping and she decided to believe him
ya let me update it
keep reading

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

When ishani asked Ranveer to leave he asked y shud he leave her as he is her husband.that was so sweet.after that though they argued ishani was lost in his thoughts.loved it.Oh Rohit came to rape her.it was so sad.thankfully Ranveer reached there on time.Ishveer meet was such an emotional scene.Oh...Rohit attacked Ranveer .Ishani hit rohit brutally to save Ranveer.Loved Ishani saying that she can't bear anyone harming her Ranveer.duno what rohit will do now.hopefully his revenge does'nt fulfil.loved ishani taking care of the wounded ranveer.loved ranveer saying that every man wants wife 2 give 1st priority 2 him n loved him asking her if that possessiveness is a prob 4 her.loved ranveer saying that the way ragini hugs her longs 4 her kiss n affection proves that she is his daughter.Ishani still can't believe Ranveer n she wants divorce too.her tongue made ranveer slap.but never expected him to slap her.Ranveer gave her a sharp reply n she is deeply hurt.will their divorce procedure start?Ishani is really going 2 regret asking 4 divorce ishani thinking of ranveer n crying abt d slap n d song on background expressed d emotions .oh...rohit planning to kill ranveer.never expected ranveer to b d victim of d accident he caused.ishani witnessed it n got shattered.such a painful scene.rohit threatening ishani.i was worried how ishveer will escape.but surprisingly nirbhay ritika landed up there n nirbhay handled rohit  the way he deserved.ranveer taken to hospital n when he murmered her name she said she luvs him.what  a scene!Ishani's emotions were well depicted.

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ranveer asking why should he leave as he is her husband and even through the
argument Ishani lost in his thoughts
Rohit came to rape her and yes Ranveer reachedon time and glad you liked Ishveer meet
yes Rohit attacted Ranveer and Ishani hit rohit brutally to save Ranveer and glad you liked
Ishani bearing anyone harming Ranveer and finally Rohit made a accident to Ranveer
happy you liked Ishani taking care of the wounded Ranveer and loved Ranveer saying that
everyman wanted his wife to give priority to his husband and that is her problem
glad you liked the way Ranveer description about Raagini is his daughter
Ishani not ready to believe him and asking for divorce and her tongue only made him to slap
glad you liked the reply of Ranveer and let us see whether their divorce starts or not
Ishani will surely regret for her behaviour and glad you liked the bg song
Rohit planned to kill Ranveer and that Ranveer was victim at last and Ishveer were got in a
worst situation and Nirbhay and Rithika stepped in a right time and handled rohit in a right way
Ranveer taken to hospital and he murmered her name and she too said she loves him
glad you liked the way Ishani's emotions was depicted
keep reading

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi  such a tearful episode feeling bad for ishveer hope he should recover soon tat rohit should not hurt cutiepie  let's see water happen ishu gona miss ran veer possessiveness waiting for ishu confession 
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
sorry for not replying for soo many days i went to school trip so i was not able to reply
i read allt the episodes which are very beautiful
ranveer's accident made me very sad
hpoe notning should happen to raveer 
ishani now is not able to bear ranveers pain because of her
i hate that rohit very much happy tgat he got beatings forom ishveer and nirbhay
hope all the misunderstanding should solve soon
 i am really happy for your new thread sakshi
congrats once again
bye
take care and be safe
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Plz di update soon. Eagerly waiting!!!
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 444
As soon as Ranveer was taken inside the emergency room Ishani sat in the chair with tearful eyes and kept her house key and phone in the near by chair and she closed her face with her both the hands and started to cry heavily.Three Doctors and Two nurses entered the emergency room were Rithika and Nirbhay saw Ishani and felt bad for both Ranveer and Ishani's state now and Nirbhay signed Rithika to go and calm Ishani were Rithika shook her head as okay to him and she came and sat next to Ishani and touched Ishani's shoulders.
Rithika: Ishani be calm you need to be strong now your strong heart will only give Ranveer his strength.
Ishani(took her hand from her face feeling Rithika's hand in her shoulders and hearing Rithika's voice and seeing Rithika with teary eyes):Rithika everything happened because of me only everything..(she started to cry again).
Rithika didn't know how to make Ishani calm were Ishani was crying continuous thinking about hurting Ranveer when ever he came near her and trying to make her understand that he didn't do any DNA test. Few minutes passed were a nurse came out of the emergency room with a fast walk towards them..
Nurse:(seeing Ishani):Relative of Patient who is inside the emergency room?

Ishani(seeing the nurse): I am his wife only..

Nurse:Patient name..
Ishani(seeing Nurse):Ranveer Vaghela..
Nurse: Okay(seeing a hospital staff and calling him and told him something were in a the next moment he brought a pad with forms in it and pen and gave it to Nurse were she held the pen and wrote the patient name and seeing Ishani): What is his blood group?
Ishani:O +ve..

Nurse noted down were she started to ask for few other question were Ishani answered to all the question Nurse asked and Nurse noting down the details started to walk towards the emergency room again. As soon as Nurse went Ishani took her phone from the chair and dialed to Nitin and kept the phone in her ears.
Rithika: Ishani who you are calling?
Ishani:To Papa and Baa they went to temple now they may be on the way back to home and home is locked and I need to inform about Ranveer to them.

Rithika shook her head as okay were now Ishani heard Ring and she waited for Nitin to pick the call were Nitin driving the car towards their home were Baa was sitting in the back seat and Raagini was now sleeping in the shoulders of Baa. Nitin hearing the phone ringing took the car to the side of the road and parked the car and he took his phone from his pocket and he saw the display and getting its Ishani he picked the call.
Nitin:hello Ishani we are on the way to home only we will come by next 15 minutes..
Ishani(started to cry): Papa..
Nitin(hearing Ishani's cry): Ishani kya hua?
Ishani: Papa Ranveer met with a accident now I am in hospital and Ranveer is in emergency ward.
Nitin(with a shocked face):What?(making himself to be strong for now):Tk now which hospital you are in?
Ishani:GK hospital..
Nitin: let me come..(he cut the call and saw Baa): Baa wo..
Baa(seeing Nitin): Kya hua Nitin?
Nitin:Baa Ranveer met with a accident it seems..
Baa(in a shocked tone):Kya? how?
Nitin:Don't know Baa Ishani said she is in hospital now let us go there..
Baa: haan quickly..
Nitin started the car and with a tensed face started to drive the car towards the hospital. Ishani then dialed to Amba's number and she kept the phone in her ears and she waited for the call to be picked were now Amba came out of the washroom and Kailash was getting ready to sleep were Amba too was about to lay in the bed were the phone in the table started to ring. Amba with a doubtful face of who is calling went and saw the phone and getting its a new number..
Amba(seeing Kailash):its a new number that too who is calling at this time?
Kailash:Pick and speak it would be some wrong number tell them its wrong number and cut the call..
Amba: hmm(she took the phone from the table and she picked the call): Hello..
Ishani(hearing Amba's voice cried without letting her crying tone): Maa...
Amba(hearing Ishani's voice): Ishani its your number? Tk why did you call me? you and Ranveer planned to patch up to tell that you have called me..
Ishani(had tears were that suddenly broke out into heavy cry): Maa..
Amba(hearing Ishani's cry):Ishani what happened?why are you crying?
Ishani: Maa Ranveer ...Ranveer..(she didn't know how to tell it to Amba).
Amba(with a bit feared tone):Ranveer..What happen to Ranveer?
Ishani:Maa Ranveer met with a accident..
Amba(with a shocked face):Ranveer...mera Ranveer..(she cried)
Kailash(seeing Amba crying and shouting got up from the bed and came and stood near her):Kya hua Amba?
Amba(seeing Kailash): Ranveer met with accident..
Kailash(shocked face):Kya?
Amba(making herself strong kept the phone in her ears):Ishani how is Ranveer now? He is fine know?
Ishani: Maa doctors has took him to emergency ward and they are examining Ranveer..
Amba:Tk let us start now and come to Baroda.
Ishani: Maa its okay as I need to inform you only I called you let me take care of him and bring him to Mumbai..
Amba:Nahi Ishani let me come which Hospital you are in Baroda?

Ishani:GK hospital and let me message the address to sharman Bhaiya you come with him don't want to come alone.

Amba: Haan tk Ishani..(she cut the call and saw kailash):Let us start to Baroda with Sharman Ishani said she will message the hospital address to sharman we need to go now..
Kailash(shook his head as yes): Haan let us call Sharman and then go to Baroda in car itself..

Amba shook her head as okay and they started to walk out of their rooms and they came to Sharman's room and they knocked the door were Sharman opened the door and both Amba and Kailash said about Ranveer's accident and they called Sharman to come with them were Sharman getting tensed and hearing that Ishani will send him message of the hospital address from Amba and he went and took his phone and he saw the address of the hospital in a message were Ishani mentioned below as By Ishani were Sharman seeing Amba shook his head as okay and he went and wake up Parul and told the matter and he went and changed himself with a normal shirt and pant and telling Parul to inform all in the morning about Ranveer's accident and telling that he will be in touch with her in phone and he took his car key and he started to walk with Amba and Kailash in the corridor and he came down in the stairs and they came out of house and they came to Sharman's car and Sharman got in the driving seat and Amba and Kailash sat in the back seat were Amba started to cry well thinking about Ranveer were Kailash putting his hand over Amba's neck made her calm. Sharman started to drive the car towards Baroda.
Sharman(seeing Both Amba and Kailash): Kaka Kaki let us reach Baroda within 4 hours I think as there is no traffic as its night time..
Kailash: haan tk Sharman drive..

Sharman shaking his head as okay started to drive the car.
Ishani was crying so much were Rithika was seeing her with a silent face.
Rithika:Ishani What Amba aunty told?
Ishani:She said she will be coming I tried to stop her but she is telling she will come. Let her come her support is so much needed for Ranveer.
Rithika: hmm okay..

As they were speaking a Doctor came out of the room and he saw Ishani,Rithika and Nirbhay a glance..
Doctor:Who is Ranveer Vaghela's relation?
Ishani(seeing Doctor and got up from the chair and facing the Doctor): Me
Doctor: you are his...
Ishani:Wife Ishani vaghela...
Doctor:Tk its a accident case and our hospital staff would have informed to police and they will inquire you so cooperate to them.
Ishani(shook her head as okay):How is Ranveer now?
Doctor:As he hit his forehead so heavily he has lost some blood and we need to inject some more blood and I asked to blood bank his blood group is available and there is no problem in it. His Right hand is injured and it has got fracture but it is curable by wearing Bandage and Belt but his leg has got so much damaged so we need to do a surgery in his leg so for that you need to sign in the formality papers..
Ishani(with a worried face): Do it Doctor If my Ranveer can come back well do it..
Doctor:Don't worry he is safe If this surgery is done and he takes rest means he will be fine and walk well like before.

Ishani shook he head as okay were after few minutes a nurse came and showed the formality papers to Ishani were another hospital staff came and showed the bill to Ishani to pay it before the operation were Ishani signed the formality papers and she got the bill too and seeing the amount of the bill she took her phone and she was about to dial it..
Rithika(seeing Ishani dialing to someone):Ishani who you are calling now?
Ishani:I am calling to Sam he is a important person in Ranveer's Baroda company If I tell him he will bring money from company's account and I can pay the hospital bill..
Rithika: Ishani come on be calm now on that day you and Ranveer only paid my hospital bill know let me pay it today you no need to worry about the bill(she got the bill from Ishani's hand):Let me go and pay it..
Ishani:Rithika its okay let me..
Rithika:Ishani please allow me to do something in return to you and Ranveer..

Ishani saw her with a silent face were Rithika giving a light smile to her and signed Nirbhay to come with her were both started to walk to the reception and they did the formality to pay the bill through their Debit cards.
Ishani was still crying thinking the way she hurt Ranveer with her attitude and she has brought him to this level were a hospital staff came near the emergency ward and seeing Ishani alone there..
Staff:Madam there is a patient named Ranveer Vaghela in this emergency ward know I hope you are his relative and for him we informed the police and they said they will come some what late to inquire you.
Ishani shook her head as okay were Staff started to move from there Nirbhay and Rithika brought the paid bill in their hand and they came and sat in the chairs out of the emergency room near Ishani. Baa and Nitin came inside the hospital and they were so worried and they got to know about Ranveer in the reception and getting the route for emergency ward they came walking in that direction were Raagini was sleeping so well in Baa's shoulders. Nitin seeing Ishani crying sitting in the chair out of the emergency room
Nitin(coming near Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(got up and saw Nitin and cried well and hugged him): Papa Ranveer is hurt so much I don't know what to do?  I myself hurt him so much papa..
Nitin(hugging her):Tk tk beta let us make Ranveer okay don't worry..

Ishani came out of the hug and saw Baa and Raagini in her hand and she came near Baa and caressed Raagini's hair who was sleeping well in Baa's shoulders.
Baa(seeing Ishani's tears): Ishani nothing will happen to Ranveer.Tk tell us what happened? How Ranveer went out and how he met with accident?
Ishani(in a worn out voice): Baa for now Ranveer coming to normal is important to me let me explain you everything afterwards..
Baa(getting Ishani's situation):Tk tk you tell us when you want to tell now be strong Ranveer will come back to normal soon.
Ishani(shook her head as yes with a worried face and gave the key of house to Baa):now they have planned for operation for Ranveer in his leg and once its over let me tell you what happened to all Baa go to home and make Raagini sleep and you too take rest.

Baa:Tk Let me take Raagini but did you inform Amba about it?

Ishani: Haan Baa I told to Maa..

Baa:Tk (seeing Nitin): Nitin you be here let me go home and make Raagini sleep there call me often and tell what has happened...

Rithika(coming in front): Baa let me drop you in home..

Baa(seeing Rithika and then seeing Nirbhay):Arrey you both?

Rithika(touching Baa's shoulders): Baa for now we don't want to talk about anything let us talk after Ranveer becomes well..

Baa didn't know what to react were Ishani too didn't know why Nirbhay and Rithika were here but Ranveer's condition didn't let her to think anything for now.

Nitin(coming near Baa and seeing Rithika):Rithika you be here with Ishani let me go and drop Baa and then come back to hospital..

Rithika(shook her head as okay):Tk Uncle..

Nitin(seeing Ishani): Ishani be in the hospital okay let me come soon..

Ishani shook her head as okay were Nitin signed Baa to walk were Baa too started to walk and they came out of the hospital and Nitin got in the driving seat of Ranveer's car were Baa sat in the back seat of the car and Nitin started to drive the car towards the home.

Ishani sat in the chair were all the moments of their life came in front of her eyes were she thought about Ranveer coming to Baroda and the way she made him to go out of the home.The way Ranveer came to her office just to see her and make her understand him.The way Ranveer came to home showing their marriage certificate and the way he tried all the best way to make her understand and he tried to get her trust back came to her mind. The way she tried to make Ranveer jealous being close to Rohit made her more hurt. The way Ranveer was hit by the car in front of her eyes came to her thoughts and that brought tears in the corner of her eyes.

The operation ward was started to be made ready by the doctors were the hospital staff came and got the paid bill and then operation works were going out in full swing. Ranveer was brought out by the hospital staffs out to shift him to operation theater were Ishani came and saw Ranveer in such a unconscious state and she held his shoulders were his hands were kept in a right way to treat for his fracture.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Please be strong I am sorry Ranveer to make me trust you only you came back to me know? I trust you I trust you so much my cute husband please come back soon..

Staff:Please be away for sometime madam we need to take him now..

Ishani shook her head as okay with tears in her eyes to them were they were taking Ranveer towards the operation theater were Ishani too started to walk behind them were Rithika and Nirbhay too started to walk behind Ishani were they sat in the chairs in front of the operation theater.The red light started to glow in front of the operation theater were Ishani started to pray to god to make Ranveer well soon. Nitin came back to hospital after leaving Baa in home were he too getting to know Ranveer's operation started came there and he saw Ishani and he sat next to her and made her calm were Ishani rested her head in the shoulders of Nitin and started to cry. The way Ishani was missing Ranveer was not able to be expressed in words were the love she has for him was clearly known by herself this moment only. She is loving him as her life and more than him nothing was needed for her in her life.

Ishani's Voice: Haan there is always a moment in our life were our own life will be alive inside but also we will feel as we are dead inside. That feeling can be only got when our loved once is suffering in pain. My Ranveer a small boy who fell in love with me and with all god's blessing I got him as my husband and I fell in love with me. All my lifetime need is to love him just love him. Haan I love him so much but why that happened in our life. In a single moment of anger I took a decision to leave him but how much pain he would have undergone missing me and haan I too was missing him but why I chose my mind over my heart? All my prayers now is to bring him back well. Please Bhagwan bring My Ranveer back to his own self.

4 hours later ...

The time was exactly 3.30 in the early morning were the operation theater red light was turned off and Ishani seeing it

Ishani(took her head from Nitin's shoulders and seeing him): Papa operation is over..

Nitin: hmm

Ishani got up and waited for the Doctors to come out were Nitin and Rithika, Nirbhay all got up from their chair and waited for the Doctor to come and tell the good news to them.

A Doctor came out of the operation theater removing his mask and coat.

Ishani(going to the Doctor): Doctor how is Ranveer now?

Doctor(with a smile): operation is successful okay don't worry but he will take few days to walk well once his hand is okay he can take the help of walking stick and then he can walk with it but he need to take rest so well for few days then his leg will be completely alright.

Ishani(shook her head as okay): thank you Doctor..

Doctor(giving a smile):By the by where you are going to keep him in rest are you going to make him stay in hospital or take him home?

Ishani:We can take him home now itself Doctor?

Doctor:Haan his surgery is over all he need to do is he need to be careful with his hand and leg for few days and take rest let me suggest his tablets and for taking rest he can be taken to home now itself too.

Ishani(thinking for a while):Doctor his parents are on the way let us talk within us and tell you..

Doctor; hmm okay.

Ishani:Has he come back to consciousness?

Doctor: We have given him heavy dosage of chloroform and pain killer too so he will be coming back to consciousness tomorrow morning or afternoon only.

Ishani(shook her head as okay):Okay Doctor..

Ishani saw up and thanked the god and she took deep breath and saw Nitin with a relief look.

Nitin(seeing Ishani):Ishani now Ranveer is fine at least now tell me how this accident happened?

Ishani:Wo Papa..(before she could tell).

As Ishani was about to tell 3 police came there and saw Ishani and others a glance.

Inspector:Mr. Ranveer vaghela's family..

Ishani(Seeing Inspector): Haan we all are his family only. I am his wife Ishani vaghela

Inspector:Well now how is Mr. Ranveer Vaghela..?

Ishani:Operation is done and he is fine now..

Inspector:Okay yesterday night accident has happened hospital staffs informed to us as we had another investigation it took time for us to come here. Tell me how this accident happened?

Ishani(thinking about Rohit and the way he threaten her telling that he will kill Raagini too and thinking that she should never allow Rohit to come back in their lives took a deep breath and seeing Inspector): Inspector my husband told that he wanted to walk for sometime and he left from home as he didn't come for so long and his phone was too damaged and as I am not able to contact him I came in search of him and that time I found him in the main road walking and I saw his back and I was about to go and call him were a speed car came in high speed and hit him that is it. It's a normal road accident may be collage students have drove the car that time (showing Rithika and Nirbhay):My friends only helped me to bring my husband to hospital.

Rithika and Nirbhay thinking about Rohit holding Ishani's hair with his hand and saw each other with a doubtful face were they didn't understand why Ishani said that as a normal road accident.

Inspector:Are you sure Madam it's a normal road accident only know?

Ishani: Haan inspector it's a normal road accident only..

Inspector:Have you see the car?

Ishani:As it went fast I didn't see that car color too as my husband was bleeding I didn't know what happened to that car I went and hold my husband and tried to make him conscious..

Inspector:hmm okay so we can record it as road accident know?

Ishani: hmm you can..

Inspector:thanks for the cooperation ..

Ishani shook her head as okay to Inspector were the Inspector started to walk with the other two police men were Rithika came and stood in front of Ishani.

Rithika: Ishani what are you telling to police?

Ishani(seeing Rithika):Rithika let me tell you everything but for now my family is important to me and I don't want any police case in this regard..

Nitin:hmm okay you don't want any police case but what happened yesterday day night..

Ishani saw Nitin, Rithika and Nirbhay were she was thinking all the things happened yesterday night and was about to tell what happened were Amba, Kailash and Sharman came there running..

Amba(seeing Ishani); Ishani.. what happen to Ranveer? How is he now?

Ishani(seeing Amba):Maa Ranveer is okay now they did a operation in his leg and they have asked him to take rest he will be okay soon Maa..

Amba(cried well):Why it is always Ranveer need to suffer in his life..

Kailash(held Amba):Amba he is our Ranveer he knows to fight everything he will come back..

Amba:I know he know to fight everything but he is hurt so much it seems..

Kailash: He will be okay..(seeing Ishani): Ishani what happened? How this accident happened?

Ishani(seeing All of them): Baba wo..Ranveeer was my new office boss here and we had a staff named Rohit. Ranveer came and told me that Rohit is having wrong motive on me and told me to be careful today Baa and Papa went out to temple with Raagini and they called me after sometime and told me that they have forgot the purse and they told Ranveer to bring it to them and Ranveer too went to give the purse to them. After few minutes Rohit came to home and he (she felt bad to tell it and in a stammering tone):He tried to...mo..molest me and I managed him and after few minutes Ranveer came and knocked the door and I opened the door were Rohit and Ranveer started to involve in a fight and I too beat Rohit hard when he hurt Ranveer and that Rohit went out of the house and then I applied medicine to Ranveer's wound and we talked about that DNA test and that finally made Ranveer angry and he went out of the house and I thought he is sitting out of the house in anger and after few minutes I came and saw out and without finding Ranveer there I locked the house and went out of the house and started to search for him and finally I found him in the main road and was about to call Ranveer were that Rohit thinking about the thing happened in our house hit Ranveer with the car in front of my eyes(she cried well). That time only Rithika and Nirbhay came and helped me to escape from that Rohit and bring Ranveer to the hospital.

Amba(hearing it and seeing Ishani with a bit anger face):Did you see how much extreme our mistrust on Ranveer has brought him to?

Ishani cried well were she didn't know what to tell to Amba's question..

Amba:Not only you me too I too didn't trust him in that DNA video first know?. The two ladies he trust the more in his life didn't trust him.

Ishani(joining her hands to Amba with tears in her eyes): Maa please I am sorry I am really really sorry I didn't expect this kind of thing will happen to Ranveer..

Amba:Haan it will happen when he thinks that love is more than anything in this world. this time he is hurt by all of us..(she cried well).

Ishani too cried were they both didn't know what to tell to each other both Saas-Bahu were crying so much were Ishani without  anyway hugged Amba well.

Ishani: Maa I am sorry I trust Ranveer well I trust my Ranveer..

Amba(too hugging her back well): Not only your mistake mine too I too was having confusion on him for some days I too didn't trust him we both are at fault..(she made Ishani to come out of the hug): Please here after don't mistrust him..

Ishani(shaking her head as no): I won't mistrust him anytime in my life trust me Maa.

Amba(in a anger):Everything happened because of that Video only If I get that person who has done this..(before she tells it..).

Rithika: I know who did that..

Almost All saw Rithika with a questioning face were Rithika had a confirmed face to unveil the truth to all.

Amba:you know who did that?

Rithika: haan I have the proof that RV didn't do any DNA test..

Ishani(seeing her):Who is it Rithika? How you came to know that? By the by you need to be in London for few more days right why are you here?

Rithika(seeing Ishani): Let me tell it Ishani. I didn't get any call from you or RV for 4 months I used to call to Manas often but he used to divert the topic and he will cut the call then one day I made him to give the call to Amba aunty and in a small confusion I got to know that there is some problem in your life. Then I asked Amba aunty for the truth she said you and RV are not together.After that I didn't know what to do I thought about the wrong I did to you and RV I just thought to make something good in your life so I finished my business in London and I came back to India and saw Amba aunty and Kailash Uncle and got the reason for your both separation she told me about that DNA video confusion then I got the doctors name and hospital name and I went there and got the video from that doctor and I too believe that its RV only then I left the investigation as it is then I thought well that somebody may harm you both then I got a doubt on Nirbhay that he would have done keeping the old fights in his mind and I went and saw him then Nirbhay said he didn't do anything then also I left the video as it is as RV has only done the DNA test then Nirbhay only took initiative that we need to find out the DNA problem and we went and saw the Doctor and that Doctor gave us the complete truth as Nirbhay beat him a lot. (Rithika took the Doctor Video from her phone and she showed it to Ishani, Amba, Kailash,Sharman and Nitin).

All started to see the Video of Doctor getting beating from Nirbhay and telling the truth that the person behind this DNA video is Rajeshwari Nirbhay's mother.

Ishani and Amba were the shocked person to the extreme.

Ishani(seeing Rithika):Rithika Nirbhay's mother has done it?

Rithika:Haan(she then saw the phone and then took the video were Nirbhay's mother told all her plan and seeing Ishani): Ishani as soon as I came to know that Rajeshwari Aunty has done this problem I made a video call to her through Aarthi and acted like I am still angry on you and RV and I am waiting to revenge you both and then I talked like that to her and she told all the ways she made that video of RV and report(she oned the video and showed the video to All)

The Video started to play were Rajeshwari started to tell everything the way she got devarsh and the way she made RV's look alike and all the way she made to make Ishani see the report and DNA video and the video was over were now Ishani felt so hurt thinking the way Ranveer came to her to tell the truth and she didn't trust him.Amba too was worried for Ranveer got in such a situation.

Ishani(seeing Rithika):It was a cancer patient done with plastic surgery like Ranveer?

Rithika: hmm Ishani Rajeshwari Aunty only has done it RV is harmless..

Amba(seeing Ishani):More than that Rajeshwari this Devarsh has been the very big problem to all of us being in our home itself he has done such a thing..

Ishani(seeing Amba with tears): Maa I am the soul responsibility for everything I am sorry Maa..

Amba:All of us are responsible for it Ishani. I too didn't trust Ranveer that time then as he came and convinced me only I too trusted him. All are at fault..

Ishani(shaking her head as yes to Amba and seeing Rithika): Thank you Rithika you have done a great help to save Ranveer and proved what Ranveer's real quality is. Thank you..

Rithika: you no need to thank me Ishani to show this video only I and Nirbhay came here and Nirbhay helped me so well in this..

Ishani(seeing Nirbhay): Thank you Nirbhay..

Nirbhay(with a smile): Ishani tum meri friend I know I was wrong to you but trust me I am not like that now. When I came to know that Maa has done everything in your life I was shocked. (he joined his hand to both Ishani and Amba):Sorry for such a inconvenience in your life because of my mother. She is still thinking that Ranveer and Ishani are responsible for Naina's dead and she has done such a thing sorry.

Amba(seeing Nirbhay): Its okay when we both didn't trust Ranveer more than that there is no other crime

Ishani(seeing Amba): Haan I am only Wrong I should have trusted Ranveer without trusting him I have hurt him so much.

Amba:Ishani all do wrong okay now our Ranveer need his all affection back we both only can bring him back to normal let us take care of him.

Ishani: Maa Doctor asked me that whether we are taking Ranveer home or let him be in hospital for few days?

Amba:Let us take him home Ishani..

Ishani:Tk Maa you all take Ranveer to Mumbai..

Amba:Then how about you?

Ishani:How can I come there Maa I have hurt Ranveer so much now I don't have guts to see him.

Amba:Arrey you are his wife and you have all rights to fight with him and for that mistrust you had on him your affection is the real medicine you can give for the mistrust wound it was a misunderstanding don't worry come back..

Ishani:But Maa..

Amba: Ishani you are coming back If Raagini and you come back to that house that is itself will bring Ranveer back to his normal please come know?

Ishani(seeing her shook her head as yes):Tk Maa..

To be continued πŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi guys
Hope all will be enjoying the accident track and for the upcoming Episodes Ranveer's look will be with the Bandages in his hands and the leg will be having heavy injury and that he will be in his angry mode having his silent serious face for few episodes but will be expressing his anger in a different way this time hope all will be enjoying it let me post the images of Ranveer's look have a look at it and continue Reading.

The scenes of Ranveer and Ishani would be like this showing Ishani trying her best to convenience Ranveer that she was wrong and the story will focus on whether Ranveer is going to accept her or not and those scenes will be like the images below..

Regards
Sakshi

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi. Thanks for a wonderful episode. Ishaani is worried about Ranveer. She has informed all members of Vaghela family. Amba and Kailash have come to Baroda. Ritika is a completely positive now. Like her very much. She supports Ishaani. At last the truth has been revealed. i am so happy
Update soon
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
The episode is great as always. I am happy that RV is safe now. I like It when Ishaani is worried for RV. She has finally realised her mistakes. Now she wants to correct everything. Ritika has shown the video which fully justifies RV. Ishaani is feeling ashamed now. Very happy about it. Now the caring and loving Ishaani is on the way.
Yes, darling, it will be very Interesting to see angry Ranveer. I have always wanted Ishaani to be more possessive and romantic than Ranveer. I like RV's clothes very much.
Update soon.
Keep writing
STWB25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!! πŸ˜ƒ
Lovely update! thankfully Ranveer is safe! Can't wait for this track to start! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
I haven't read any of the chapters for almost 3 weeks because of Ritika! Please get rid of her really soon, I don't like her character at all :( πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

I'm not interested in her relation with Nirbhay or anything else πŸ€’

I want ishveer to solve their problems on their OWN without Ritika's help or input. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I don't want to miss anymore chapters but I cant stand reading about Ritika! Hopefully she wont be involved in their patch up and goes back to London now ... don't want her help anymore. 

At first I thought Ishani was upset about the DNA test because of when she was called illegitimate and how she wasn't really a real daughter of Harshad Parekh and even Ranveer insulted her about it once, so she didn't want the same thing happening to Ragini which is why the DNA test hurt her so much

Keep up the amazing work Sakshi! You are FANTASTIC!! β­οΈβ€οΈ 

STWB25