Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Fantastic episode Sakshi
I like jealous Ishaani. She deserves to feel the pain of losing her love. Ranveer is drinking now due to jealousy. Interesting to know what will happen next.
Update soon.
😛😛😛

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Jealous Ishani and she deserves really to feel the pain of her love and that day will
come and Ranveer is drinking now due to jealousy
glad you liked it
updated

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
Your episode is amazing. Jealous ishaani can't bear it when Ranveer flirts with other girls. Ranveer hates Rohit. Sha started drinking when ishaani agreed to dance with Rohit. But her eyes were only looking at Ranveer during the dance. She was worried about him. Sweta is a wonderful girl. I like her. She deserves to a more substantial degree to be with Ranveer. what Ishaani will do now with Ranveer? I like possessive Ishaani very much.
Update soon darling

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
glad you liked Jealousy Ishani and Ranveer is hating Rohit and he started to drink seeing her
dancing with Rohit but her eyes are completely on Ranveer only she is worried for him
glad you liked Sweta
yes she deserves to be with Ranveer in one way
glad you liked Possessive Ishani
updated

😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

oh such a romantic episode.
I even thought that they would make love together. Ishaani confessed her feelings to Ranveer . She loves him and cares for him. In drunk condition ranveer expressed all his love, his worries and pain. after reconciliation, let them make love. You are a great writer Sakshi. Update soon
😆

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode romance
hmmm they would have made love and Ishani confessed her feelings for him and she is loving and
caring him and Drunk Ranveer expressed all his love worries and pain surely they will make love
not that great writer dear you are making me blush
updated
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 440
Rithika cutting the video call and saving the video in which Nirbhay's mother has given her complete plan through her mouth and saw Nirbhay who was having a shocked cum anger face.
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay):Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):Even we would have not done this plan this much exactly Naina's dead has hurt Maa so much so only her brain is not ready to accept that Ranveer and Ishani are not responsible for her dead.(took a deep breath and giving a fade smile to her):Tk you first call to RV and tell him about this Video and then send these video to his number.
Rithika(shook her head as yes): hmm okay(she took the phone and dialed to RV's number and she waited for the call to connect were instead of ring she heard the switched off recorded voice and she took her phone from her ears and seeing Nirbhay): Nirbhay RV's phone is switced off..
Nirbhay:Tk call to Ishani and then tell her the truth and send these video to her phone.
Rithika: hmm okay(she saw her phone again and dialed to Ishani's number and she waited for the ring were she now heard the record voice of switched off she took the phone from her ears and seeing Nirbhay): Her phone is too switched off..
Nirbhay:How come both of their numbers will be switched off?
Rithika(shaking her head as don't know):That is what I am too not getting?(she was thinking what to do were immediately seeing Nirbhay):Tk let me call to Amba Aunty and try to get any other phone number in Baroda to contact Ranveer and Ishani(Nirbhay shook his head as okay were she dialed to Amba's number were the ring went and she waited for the call to be picked were Amba picked the call):Amba Aunty I am Rithika..
Amba: Haan I know tell me how are you?
Rithika: I am fine aunty now I want to talk to RV so I called him but his phone is switched off and then I tried to Ishani's number her number is too switched off..
Amba(with a doubtful face):Even sometime before Ranveer showed Raagini and Ishani in phone to me and he too talked to me in video calling then what happened to his phone now?
Rithika: Now his phone is switched off and I tried to Ishani's number too..
Amba(before Rithika completes): That phone number would be switched off only you would have called to Ishani's number she was using when she was in Mumbai she left her phone here itself and she went out of the house but today when I talked she said when she gets time she will speak to Ranveer and sort out the problem.None of us know Ishani's  new phone number and Ranveer's phone battery would be down so only it would have got switched off.
Rithika: Haan surely they will sort out the problems.Tk anybody in our house know about Nitin Uncle or Baa's number..
Amba:Nitin Bhai only took his phone when he went from here and when Ranveer tried to his phone they have switched off that too and Nitin Bhai too has stopped using his number it seems.
Rithika(with a hopeless face):Tk Aunty so you don't have Ishani,Nitin Uncle or Baa's new number?
Amba: I don't have Rithika..
Rithika(shaking her head as okay): hmm okay Aunty let me call you later..(she cut the call and saw Nirbhay with a hopeless face):Ishani. Nitin Uncle and Baa do not use the old number they have left the phones in Mumbai itself when they has left the house so now no one know Ishani's new number(she again dialed to RV's number were it again told switched off):Again RV's number is switched off only.Tk Nirbhay let me go to Baroda and show this Video to RV and Ishani so that all the problem will be sorted out.
Nirbhay:Arrey you can wait for sometime and see know whether RV's phone is getting switched on or not?
Rithika:Nahi I just want them to get back together soon I don't want them to be separated.(she had a tensed face).
Nirbhay(for a while forgot the anger he is having on his mother seeing the tensed face of Rithika and giving a smile to her):Tk If you want to go to Baroda means where will you go and see Ishani and RV you should know their address know?
Rithika(realizing it): Arrey haan no one is knowing their phone number itself who will be knowing their house address?(thinking well):But even Ishani was away from RV in Baroda for 4 months RV has found out that and then only he has gone to Baroda know? How he found out Ishani's house address..(seeing Nirbhay):Let me call to Parul and get the information..

Nirbhay shook his head as okay were Rithikad dialed to Parul's number and she kept the phone in her ears and she waited for the call to be picked were Parul picked the call sitting in the bed of her room.
Parul:Rithika how are you? I am so happy that you are back to India on that day you have come to house Maasi said me but without seeing me you have gone..
Rithika(with a smile): Parul I am sorry for leaving the house without seeing you and I am fine hope you are too doing good..
Parul: Haan I am doing good Tk now why have you called me?
Rithika: Parul I just want to know whether you know Ishani's house address in Baroda?
Parul:Nahi I don't know you could call to Bhaiya and ask know?
Rithika: No RV's number is switched off and no one is knowing Ishani's new number. RV after four months only has found out the address of Ishani in Baroda know? how he found out the address?
Parul(in a immediate tone):Bhaiya hired for a detective to search for Bhabhi and finally that detective found the address and then he only said it to Bhaiya.
Rithika(with a bright smile): you have that Detective number or you know where that detective would be?
Parul:(shaking her head as no): I don't know his number or place Rithika(but thinking well):But Rithika Bhaiya has the habit of noting down the phone numbers of important people in his diary may be we can get that detective number in that Diary..
Rithika(with a smile):Okay can you search for that Detective number and give me?
Parul: hmm let me give but why are you this much eager to know Bhabhi's house?
Rithika:See parul trust me I am asking for good cause only please help me..
Parul(thinking for a while): hmm okay let me search it..
Rithika: you know that Detective name know?
Parul: Haan Bhaiya said his name was Arjun let me see it..
Rithika: hmm okay you go and search the number and then If you get it immediately call me and give the number.
Parul: hmm Tk...(she cut the call and got down from the bed and she started to walk out of her room and she came to Ranveer's room and she entered the room and went and saw for the diary and she opened the draw of the common table and she got the phone number diary of Ranveer and she opened the diary and she started to search for Arjun's number)
BARODA..
ISHANI'S HOUSE..
Ranveer was playing with Raagini well were now Ishani was reading a book sitting in the bed. Ranveer's eyes was often seeing Ishani were he was thinking some how to end this problem today and take back Ishani.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Baby...
Raagini(moving the ball with the bat in the floor):Papa..
Ranveer(took the teddy bear and gave it to her): hmm play with mobo Papa need to talk to Mama.
Raagini(putting the bat down and getting the teddy bear with a smile): hmm Papa..
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini came towards the bed and he saw Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): Haan
Ranveer:Wo actually ...(before he tell).

Raagini cutely holding the teddy bear came running to Ishani and held her knees standing near the bed. Ishani smiled to Raagini were Ranveer didn't get time now also to speak to Ishani. He had a worried face were Ishani too saw him with a silent face and she smiled to Raagini and took her in her hand and made the cutie pie to sit in the lap and started to play with her. Ranveer with a sad face went and sat in the sofa were he didn't know how to talk to Ishani and even If he try to talk to her somehow they are getting distracted.
MUMBAI..
RV MANSION..
Parul was seeing each page one by one and was searching for Arjun's number and finally she got the phone number opposite to the name Arjun Detective..
Parul(with a smile): Hmm Bhaiya has wrote as Detective itself he will be one who searched Bhabhi(she took the phone and dialed to Rithika back and the ring went and she waited for the call to be picked).
Rithika(who was sitting in the sofa still with the tensed face seeing her phone ringing and seeing parul's number in display with expectation picked the call): Haan Parul did you get his number?
Parul: Haan his name is Arjun Bhaiya has noted down in his diary..(she told the phone number of Arjun to Rithika).

Rithika got the number and thanked to Parul and then cutting the call she called to Arjun's number and when Arjun spoke she told about her and Ranveer Ishani's relationship and she almost pleased to the level she can and she got the address of Ishani's house from him and the image of Ishani's house was sent to Rithika's number by Arjun. Rithika thanked Arjun and she cut the call. Rithika then copied the video of Rajeshwari accepting her plan video to her phone through the wireless medium and saving the video in her phone and seeing Nirbhay.
Rithika:Tk Nirbhay let me start to Baroda..
Nirbhay(with a shocked face): you are going alone?
Rithika: Haan
Nirbhay:let me also come with you?
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay a up and down look): you are going to come with me? Its okay Nirbhay till now you supported me well that is enough let me manage..(she was about to turn)
Nirbhay(held her hand and turned her to him and saw her eyes);What you are not trusting me?
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay's eyes and seeing her hand that has held by Nirbhay and she took her hand from his hand and saw him):See Nirbhay its not about whether I am trusting you or not its very important that now I need to show these videos to Ishani and RV.
Nirbhay:See Rithika we both only joined hands to unite Ranveer and Ishani know? then now what happened why you are telling me to go see you are thinking that old Nirbhay who stabbed you and you are fearing that taking you with me I may do something to you but I promise Rithika I am changed let me also come with you.
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay with a silent face):Are you sure you want to come with me?
Nirbhay:For complete life..
Rithika(seeing him a not understanding look):Kya?
Nirbhay: I means as a good friend I need to come with you for complete life and Now I am going to come with you to Baroda.
Rithika:(smiling to him):Tk (she showed the message in her phone):This is Ishani's house address in Baroda let us finish our lunch and then start to Baroda in my car If we go in other short route we can reach Baroda by 6 and half hours. Let me get ready and come let us have our lunch and leave..
Nirbhay(shaking his head as okay): hmm okay..

Rithika shook her head as okay and she went to her cook and told to make the lunch ready for her and Nirbhay and she started to climb the stairs and she walked in the corridor and she went to her room.
Nirbhay(with a smile to himself): hmm so finally got a long travel with Rithika I am happy..(he sat in the sofa with a happy smile).
Rithika got herself ready and she came down in the stairs wearing a black t-shirt, pant and overcoat and she came down with a bag having her things. She signed Nirbhay to come to the dinning table were they both sat in the dinning table and started to have the lunch as the servant served them. They finished their lunch were Rithika informed all her servants to take leave for few days and she told them to leave the house. The servants too started to move out of the house were Rithika signed Nirbhay that they can leave and she took her purse, bag and phone and she started to walk out of the house were Nirbhay came behind her and Rithika locked the house and she came to the car and she unlocked the car and she was about to get in the driving seat.
Nirbhay(seeing her): Let me drive Rithika..
Rithika(with a hesitation): But Nirbhay..
Nirbhay:You are thinking that I will drive to some other place by driving the car?
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay and shaking her head as no): Nahi nahi(giving the car key to him):you itself drive..
Nirbhay: Haan (he got the key from her).

Rithika went to the other side were Nirbhay sat in the driving seat were Rithika sat in the seat next to him. Rithika again tried to RV's phone were she was getting only switched off recorded voice.
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay):I think we need to fill fuel before leaving our city. And till now RV's phone is telling switched off only so surely we need to go to Baroda..
Nirbhay:hmm let us go and let us fill the fuel on the way.

Rithika shook her head as okay were Nirbhay started to drive the car out of the compound of Rithika's house and Nirbhay drove the car to a petrol bunk and they filled the fuel to the car and Nirbhay started to drive the car and took the route of Baroda when it was afternoon 3 o clock were Rithika and Nirbhay started their journey towards Baroda.
BARODA
The time started to run were they were in the evening 4 o clock were Ranveer after his lunch was playing well were Raagini too was playing with him in their room. Ishani after all finished their lunch and making sure Ranveer and Raagini are playing well inside the room and she was in the hall and watching TV were her concentration was not on TV her thought were only on Ranveer all the things she saw with her eyes the DNA report and the Video came to her mind and that made her so much worried on Ranveer. Nitin came out of his room and saw Ishani who was sitting in the sofa in her own thoughts were he saw the TV running and Ishani in her own thoughts.
Nitin(in thoughts):For this confusion only I told you to talk to Ranveer in anger at least Ishani I know your anger for Ranveer will be broken into pieces as in fight itself finally your both love will win(he thought for a while of how to make Ranveer and Ishani talk to each other and he saw Baa's room and it was open he started to walk to her room and he entered her room and seeing Baa stitching her Hand kerchief's embroidery):Baa..
Baa(keeping the cloth with embroidery stand down and seeing Nitin): Haan Nitin.
Nitin(coming and sitting near her in the bed): Baa Ranveer has come till our house for Ishani and Ishani is angry on him but I wish that If they confront each other with love surely they will patch up.
Baa: Haan I too know that but Ishani seems so adamant that she should not forgive..
Nitin:Baa I wish today in the evening let us go to temple and came late in the night so that only Ranveer and Ishani with Raagini is going to be in the house surely Ranveer and Ishani will talk well when we come back from the temple they both would have patched up.Can you come with me to temple Baa?
Baa:(with a smile): hmm Tk let us start by evening
Nitin:Tk Baa(he gave a smile and he started to walk out of the room and went to his room).

It was almost 6 o clock were Ishani was watching TV only in the hall and Ranveer and Raagini were watching Cartoon in the TV inside their room and they both were enjoying so much with each other that Sunday. Nitin came out of his room and he went and knocked Baa's room were Baa too opened and she was ready to leave to temple. Nitin shook his head as they can go and he started to walk to Ishani.
Nitin(going near Ishani); Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Nitin and Baa near her): Baa Papa
Nitin: Ishani let Me and Baa start to temple and then come home in the night let us have dinner out itself you no need to prepare for us.
Ishani: (she turned off the TV and got up from the sofa and seeing both):Arrey you both would have said to me also know I would have also come with you.
Nitin:Ishani you be in home today you have leave rest yourself.
Ishani: But papa ..

As they were speaking Raagini came out the room running with a smile and seeing behind her often.
Ranveer(came running behind Raagini and coming out of the room):Raagini Papa will catch you..
Raagini(cutely going behind Ishani and holding her leg from behind): Mama Papa..
Ishani(saw Ranveer were Ranveer giving a smile to Ishani stood well and saw Baa and Nitin): Baa Nitin Uncle why all are in hall? anything important?
Nitin(with a smile):Ranveer I and Baa are going to temple
Ranveer:Wow that is nice..
Nitin: Tk (seeing Ishani): Let us leave Ishani(seeing Ranveer); Okay Ranveer let us leave..

Ranveer and Ishani shook their head as yes were Baa too shook her head as she is leaving to both Ranveer and Ishani and she was about to go out were Raagini seeing Nitin and Baa going out..
Raagini: Baa..(she cutely went and stood near Baa and opened her hands to Baa): Baa Mein..
Baa(seeing Raagini with a smile):Arrey you are too coming?
Raagini(shaking her head as yes): Hmmm
Baa(took Raagini in her hands and seeing Ishani): Let me take Raagini too Ishani.
Ishani: Baa If she cries..
Baa:Arrey only 2 or 3 hours I can manage her..
Ishani:(smiling to her): hmmm tk Baa.(seeing Raagini): Baby be calm okay?
Raagini(cutely shaking her head as yes): hmmm
Baa and Nitin shook their head as leaving to Ranveer and Ishani and both Baa and Nitin were happy that now Ranveer and Ishani can get some time alone and they had a trust that both Ranveer and Ishani will patch up for sure. Ishani waved bye to Raagini and she closed the door were Ranveer now had a smile in his face. As Ishani after locking the door turned Ranveer was standing in front of her. Ishani was seeing him with a silent face.
Rohit whose job is to watch Ishani's house for now seeing Nitin and Baa with Raagini walking out of the gate of the house and going towards the main road had a smile in his face.
Rohit(seeing inside): Madhan..
Madhan(came out of his room): haan Rohit..
Rohit:Madhan today Ishani's grandmother and that specs man has gone out with that Baby then only RV must me inside let me wait for few minutes and If he too goes out let me enter the house but my wish is Ishani too should not go out with RV.
Madhan: hmm let us wish for the best.

Rohit shook his head as yes and he started to watch Ishani's house again.
Ranveer standing close to Ishani were Ishani saw him with a silent face.Ranveer was seeing Ishani's lips and saw her eyes with a seductive face.
Ishani(seeing him in a husky tone): Move now..
Ranveer(shook his head as no): Tk you are angry on me know? (going near her ears);For few minutes forget your anger Ishani please...

Telling it he went close to her lips and was about to kiss were changing his thought he immediately took Ishani in his hand and he started to walk inside their room were Ishani too was not ready to stop Ranveer were she didn't get why Ranveer is suddenly like this. Ranveer with complete love made her to lay in the bed were Ishani too rested her head in the pillow and she saw Ranveer with a questioning look were Ranveer seeing a seductive look and he came in the bed and laid near her so well. Ishani saw Ranveer with love in her eyes were she is not able to stop that from her eyes.
To be continued 😉
naush2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update.and i m loving this track so much.but i think that this track is going to its end.waiting for next.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful episode Sakshi.
Ritika and Nirbhai are trying to find Ishveer but their phones are switched off. Baa, Nitin and Raagini have left so Ishveer are alone at home. I wonder what will happen further. Romance? Ishaani can't resist her feelings. Rohit is waiting for a chance to rape Ishaani.
The story is very interesting.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode to know if Ishaani will agree to make love Ranveer.
Update soon
😉😆😊
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi sorry for not commenting for a week coz of this cyclone no network so unable to use Internet 
Day by day it's very interesting loved cutiepie scenes  hope ishveer should sorted out soon let's see what ranvee is upto can't wait for the next 
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Fantastic episode. Ranveer is so romantic. Ishaani also can't hide her feelings. They are seen in her eyes. Ritika wants to tell the truth to Ishveer but can't get through to them.
You have stopped the episode at the most interesting moment.
Update soon
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woow very beautiful episode didu... Can't wait to c what'll happen next...waiting for the truth to b coming out infront of Ranveer & Ishaani...& Nirbhay & Rithika should also paired up soon...still those swines r keeping their eyes on Ishaani...damn those 2 bitches will burn in hell...b Safe & stay heathy diduEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy dr. Both the updates are amazing 😃
They both were jealous of each other.
When sweta was near ranveer ishani couldn't bear that and she shed tears when sweta said she need a husband like him. Also ranveer drunk much seeing ishani with ranveer. They both love each other this much. Then how could they get separated. Ishani should realize They can't be without the other.
Ishani thought she shouldn't reveal ranveer as her husband. But she herself said it to all.
This rohit, how dare he try to kiss her. But seeing ranveer ishani ran from him. Now, everyone knows their relationship, even rohit. Now he is anger on ranveer and thinking to get ishani in arrogant way. How cheap he is 😡
Loved this cute ranveer when he said ishani to say her ful name as Mrs. Ishani vaghela 👏 Everyone are shocked knowing the truth.
Ishani tried to ask the truth about the DNA test to ranveer, but he slept 😭
Now how will the truth come out. Loved the way ishani cared him and she saw ragini in ranveer. Yeah they both are adorable when they sleep 😉
She kissed his forehead after he sleeps. They both love this much. But ishani's anger is only disgusting.
Now this becomes much more interesting dr. How everyone gonna react in office now? Sweta decided to ask sorry to ishani
😛
Waiting to know others. Especially this rohit 😡
Update soon dr. Keep smiling and take care 😳

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updates
they are jealous for each other
Ishani was not able to accept Sweta near Ranveer and she is having tears when Sweta expressed
that she want a husband like Ranveer and Ranveer too drunk well seeing Ishani with Rohit
they are loving each other so much its due to Ishani's attitude now the problem is araising
and yes Ishani should realize she can't be without him and he too can't be without her
Ishani planned that she should not reveal that he is her husband but she itself sait to all
Rohit is a bitch trying to harm Ishani but Ishani prefered Ranveer now and all came to know that
they are husband and wife and even that Rohit and he got anger now and he is thinking to get
Ishani by raping her stupid guy
glad you liked Ranveer when he said Ishani to tell her full name and she too said it all are shocked
of the truth and Ishani tried her best to ask about DNA test but our hero slept
lnow truth came out and glad you liked the way Ishani cared Ranveer and saw Raagini in Ranveer
hmm yes they both look so cute when sleeping
and Ishani kissed his forehead and they are loving each other but Ishani's ego and anger are little
more only she will surely feel for it
glad the story has become interesting to you
sweta decided to ask sorry to Ishani
updated dear
keep smiling
take care

😉