Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Sakshi
Breathtaking episode as always darling. Liked it very much.
At last the truth has been revealed. Nirbhai's mother is to blame for everything. Please let Ishaani know the truth. I am very sorry for Ranveer. His lifetime love doesn't believe him. I want Ranveer to take offence at Ishaani. What's more I want to see Ishaani regretting about her mistrust towards Ranveer.
Eagerly waiting for rape scene, hospital scene.
Update soon
Keep writing
😃😆😉
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Wonderful episode. Nirbhai's mother has taken revenge for naina's death. Ishaani must know the truth asap. I eagerly want Rv to be angry with ishaani for not trusting him. Maybe he should leave her or file for divorce. I want the same track as it was in the serial after the hospital scene.
The story is becoming more and more interesting
Update soon
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sakshi di..
PlSs update the next episode soon...
Having no patience..:)
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
no update today
please update the episode sooon
i am waiting 
bye
Varnav thumbnail
Hey shakshi Di nyc update loving nirbhay character nw... soon ishveer 'll become one with loads of love.. and y can't we have ishveer marriage anniversary episode
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Pls Update soon sakshi
i cant wait patiently now pls i am very eager
Hafsa789 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Pls Update soon sakshi

i cant wait patiently now pls i am very eager

Yes update soon sakshi can t wait to read the next update
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 438
Nirbhay hearing his mother name from Doctor was struggling to react to it were Rithika too saved the video she took in her phone and she too was seeing the Doctor and thinking about Nirbhay's mother had a impossible worried head shake.Doctor too was shocked to know that the woman came to him and told him to make the DNA report and video was Nirbhay's mother.
Aditya:Kya Rajeshwari Madam is your mother?
Nirbhay(held Aditya's coat well): Haan she is my mother only now tell me how you made that DNA video and report?. What was my mother's plan in it?(seeing Rithika):Record it Rithika.
Rithika shook her head as okay and she took her phone again and she turned on the camera and held the camera in front of Aditya's face.
Aditya(making Nirbhay to take his hands from his coat and seeing Nirbhay): One day Rajeshwari madam came to our hospital and to one of our staff she has asked about the Doctor who will help in making fake DNA report and for that report she will give money too my staff and I are always behind money and we have done many wrong things for money like that only my staff came and told me about Rajeshwari madam and I told him to bring her to me. My staff brought Rajeshwari madam to me and Rajeshwari madam talked to me and she told that she need a Fake DNA report and a inquiry fake video I too told her okay for it and I asked for the money and she called to her driver through her phone and said him something were after few minutes her driver came with a suitcase to my cabin were it had 10 lakhs in it. Rajeshwari madam gave it to me. If I get 50 thousand itself I will do what all my clients demand when I get 10 lakhs surely I will shake my head as yes only know? so I told yes to Rajeshwari madam demands. Rajeshwari madam gave the money and she told she will come to the hospital any time and she told me that when she is coming I need to make a fake DNA report and a Fake DNA inquiry video I too said okay to her and told her to come when ever she wants. Giving a okay head shake Rajeshwari madam went from the hospital that day and for almost 2 weeks she didn't come to hospital but after 2 week one day Rajeshwari Madam came to hospital and she came and met me were she was having two men with her.She showed a man who was looking like RV and told me that he is a look alike of RV and with him only I need to make the inquiry video I too shook my head as okay. RV's look a like came and sat opposite to me were Rajeshwari madam told us to wait for sometime and she and the other man who came with her went and stood in the corner of the room and wrote something in the paper by discussing with each other and that man was giving some information about RV and his wife and then after another 45 minutes they both came to me and RV's look alike and she showed the paper to us and that had the dialogues that we need to speak in the video. That RV's look alike too was telling okay to all the things Rajeshwari madam said him to do. As per her plan I recorded the video with the dialogues she gave and both me and RV's look alike spoke like a real video and once it was over she told RV's look alike to leave the room and she and other man sat opposite me and told me to play the video and I too played the video. She saw the video and asked the video in a CD I too copied it in the CD and gave it to her. She then told me to arrange for a nurse and told me that during this Video is recorded that nurse has taken RV's daughter with her to get his daughter's sample that is why his daughter is not in this Video. She told me to give money to a nurse and make her ready to tell that lie if needed I too told okay to her and she told me to make the entry of RV's name in the entry book at the time she is telling him. Rajeshwari madam told me she will come and give the CD to me in a completely ready manner by that day evening and both Rajeshwari madam and the other man who came with her left from my cabin and I too started to look over my work. That day evening itself Rajeshwari madam and the man who came with her came in the evening and they gave that CD to me. I got that CD and played it in the computer were now the RV's look alike was speaking all the dialogues in RV's voice. I asked how were Rajeshwari Madam said the she made a mimicry artist to make the dubbing for RV's voice in RV's voice and the other man who came with Rajeshwari madam too was smiling so happily seeing that video. She said she will come on another day and she will tell him to make a fake DNA report with the date and time she is telling and send it to a house when she is telling to give it  and I too said okay for it. By next 2 days itself Rajeshwari madam came and told me to prepare a DNA report telling that Raagini Vaghela is Ranveer Vaghela's daughter only and I too did it with the time and date she said and sent it through my staff and my staff said one man from inside the house coordinated him through phone and with his instructions itself he went and gave the report in RV's wife hand. That is it sir this only I know.
Nirbhay(saw him with a shocked look to hear what all his mother has done to make RV and Ishani's life a hell and seeing Rithika): Have you recorded it?
Rithika(saving the video shook her head as yes): hmm(seeing  Aditya):Who was RV's look alike? Is there anybody exactly like RV?
Aditya(shook his head as don't know): I don't know about that Madam Rajeshwari madam gave money to me and I too did what all she said to me.
Rithika:Tk who was the other man who came with Rajeshwari Aunty?
Aditya: I don't know his name and all but he was lean and his eyes were big eyes.
Rithika(getting its Devarsh took her phone and saw one of the old photos she took with all in RV's family and getting Devarsh photo and zoomed his photo and showed it to Aditya):Is it he?
Aditya(seeing Devarsh): haan he only Madam..
Rithika(took the phone and in thoughts): I know these people can never ever change in their life..
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika): who is it Rithika?
Rithika:Its Devarsh only..
Nirbhay(giving a impossible look):Tk let us go now Rithika..

Rithika shook her head as okay and she started to walk were Nirbhay too started to walk behind her were his face had lot of anger on his mother thinking something he turned to the Doctor again.
Nirbhay:Mr.Aditya verma(hearing his voice Rithika too stopped and saw him were Nirbhay in a commanding voice): after we go I don't want you to call to my mother and inform about us coming here. If you do anything behind me you will be alive only but your legs and hands will be paralyzed and you can never use legs and hands in your life.
Aditya(with a feared eyes): I won't sir I won't tell her..
Nirbhay giving a strict okay head shake was again walking were Rithika opened the cabin door and she walked out were Nirbhay too walked out of the cabin behind her.
Aditya(with pain in his mouth and neck due to Nirbhay's beating went and sat in his chair and took the intercom and dialed a number and when call was picked): Raju come to my cabin with a first aid kid immediately(he kept the phone back in its place and was feeling the pain): I should not tell it to Rajeshwari madam because I am not able to bear this Man's beating(he started to feel the pain Nirbhay gave him).
Rithika came out of the hospital and Nirbhay too came behind her were they came near Nirbhay's car. Rithika turned and saw Nirbhay were Nirbhay was having anger face now.
Rithika(seeing him):Few hour before only you were looking so happy and good now why are you again going back to your old anger?
Nirbhay(with anger): Then what you ask me to do? Did you see what Maa has done? What I did to Ranveer and Ishani itself a very big mistake in my life now my mother is also doing the same to them. I don't know now what to do?
Rithika:(she touched his shoulders):Tk don't worry first relax yourself and then think don't get anger and then your brain will stop working and our decisions too will be wrong only.
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika touching his shoulders and seeing her were her eyes were giving him so much relaxation in a minute were he took a deep breath and saw her with a smile):Tk I am okay now(he put his hand in pocket and took his phone and was about to dial it).
Rithika:Who you are calling?
Nirbhay:To Maa only let me ask her why she did like this? and who was the man who came like RV?
Rithika:Nahi Nirbhay don't do it your mother has done this to take Revenge on Ranveer and Ishani thinking that Ranveer and Ishani are the reason for Naina's dead. But to our hearts we very well know our both revenging hearts only finally lead to Naina's dead.
Nirbhay:Even the way our family brought her up is too wrong only Rithika. From small we never made her to understand that all the things can't be our own that made her a adamant girl and that adamant nature and defeat in front of Ishani made her to take such a wrong decision to leave her life. Over all I only need to be blamed If I didn't kidnap Ishani and take her to Haryana Ranveer won't have come there and Naina too won't have seen him and she won't have fallen in love with him and she won't have lost her lift too everything is because of me only(he had a sad face).
Rithika:Its okay even I have share in it even I too feel guilty for Naina's dead even after you going in coma too I guided her in a wrong way to get Ranveer and that itself grown as a ambition for her to get Ranveer and I only made the plan to make Ranveer get married to Naina by kidnapping Kailash uncle even I am responsible for everything(seeing him with a worried face): I too need to share the worries of you in this Nirbhay..(she took her hands from his shoulders)
Nirbhay(saw Rithika and gave a fade smile): Hmm okay for the first time we joined hands for a good thing..
Rithika(with a surprised face):That means you are against your mother in this?
Nirbhay(with a smile):she is my mother and I can't be against her but I am on the side of truth. Now let us think what we should do next. you better send this Doctor telling all the truth video to Ranveer's phone.
Rithika(shaking her head as no):Nirbhay all the things are clear but we need to know who is that RV's look alike. Even If we show this video to Ishani she will think that Doctor without bearing the pain of your beating only to manage you have said some thing that came to his mouth.Doctor said he only know things what Rajeshwari aunty did in front of him but we also need to know what Rajeshwari aunty has done behind the complete plan. Who is that RV's look alike? what game Rajeshwari aunty has played? should be told by herself.
Nirbhay:But how? we need to go to Haryana?
Rithika(shook her head as no):See you no need to scold your mother as she is your mother so please don't raise your voice against her leave her as it is and If you are with me in this plan of uniting Ranveer and Ishani I will do what I can do and make Rajeshwari Aunty to tell the complete truth with her mouth.
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika a not understanding look): But how?
Rithika:Arrey tell me you are with me or not?
Nirbhay: (shaking his head as yes): haan I am with you in this not only in this(without to his control):Even I will be with you for your complete life..
Rithika(with a not understanding face):Kya?
Nirbhay(getting what he said):Wo I said I will be a good friend to you for my complete life..
Rithika(getting it with smile):Tk let us go to my home and today itself let us get the truth from your mother and let us send those proofs to Ranveer and Ishani through RV's mobile.
Nirbhay: hmm(he went to the driving seat and took the key from his pocket and put it in the ignition and started the car were Rithika too got in the seat next to him and he started to drive the car towards Rithika's house).

BARODA..
Ranveer after Ishani showed her stubborn face he came to their room and was sitting in the bed next to Raagini who was sleeping well. Ishani after making the breakfast ready came to their room were she saw Ranveer sitting near Raagini and Raagini sleeping well.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Breakfast is ready go and have it.
Ranveer(seeing her): I don't want.
Ishani(seeing him a strict look):Tk..(she was about to leave).
Ranveer(got up and came to her and before she leaves the room held her hand from behind and turned her to him in a anger face): you don't even care me whether I am having my food or not?
Ishani(seeing him):See I told you to have the breakfast and you said you don't want in this what should I do?
Ranveer(seeing her a painful look): Ishani I love you so much more than you nothing is needed for me. I know you love me but your ego is not letting you to accept it. See Ishani this is our life we only need to live it. Please give me a chance let me explain you everything..
Ishani(seeing him and his eyes that were moist now were that made her feel sorry for him and making herself okay):Tk tell me..
Ranveer(wiping his eyes and with a smile):Thank you so much Ishani I am so happy today let me tell you that I didn't do any D..(before he tells)
Raagini gave a loud cry were Ishani saw Ranveer a look whether to go or not were Ranveer signed to go and take care of Raagini were Ishani giving a okay head shake with a silent face and she went to the bed and took Raagini from the bed and started to take care of her. Ranveer went out of the room and he sat in the dinning table and started to have his breakfast. Ishani's routine started were she took Raagini to the washroom and made her take bath and she made Raagini ready and when she came out of their room and she saw Ranveer finished his breakfast and was getting up from the dinning table. He washed his hands and he went and sat in the sofa and started to watch TV. Ishani took Raagini to the dinning table and she made her to sit in the table and made her to have her breakfast. After few minutes Baa and Nitin after getting ready one by one came out of their room and started to have their breakfast. All finished their breakfast and all started to engage in their own activities.
Raagini(as soon as Ishani too finished her breakfast showing Ranveer): Papa..
Ishani took Raagini and left her down and signed her to go and she went to the kitchen and washed her hands and started to wash the vessels. Raagini cutely walked and came and stood next to Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini with a smile):Arrey cutie pie..
Raagini(showing Ranveer's knees): Papa mein..
Ranveer: Oh you want to sit in Papa's knees(took her with a affection and made her to sit in his lap): hmm okay..(he turned off the TV)
Raagini(smiling to him): Papa..
Ranveer(seeing her):Baby do you remember Dadi and Dada?
Raagini: (hitting her hands with each other):Dadi Dada..
Ranveer:Very good ek minute(he took his phone and called to parul and when the call was picked he told her to video call to him and told her to take the phone to Amba and kailash room and cut the call were Parul as soon as the call was cut she made the Video call were Ranveer saw it and told her to take the phone to Amba and kailash and Parul too took it to Amba and kailash room and Amba was only there so she showed Amba's face in video call Ranveer seeing his mother): Maa..
Amba(seeing Ranveer with a smile):Ranveer... how are you? are you having your food at right time? How is Ishani and Raagini?you said you went to Ishani's house but is she out of anger how she allowed you to stay with her?
Ranveer: haan Maa I am fine and I am having the food at right time that too cooked by Ishani only. (showing the phone covering him and Raagini): Now here is Raagini.
Amba(seeing Raagini keeping her hands in her mouth with a aww expression):meri Pothi..
Raagini(seeing Amba touching her image in the phone):Dadi..meri Dadi..
Amba(with a smile):Arrey you started to speak Raagini. I am so happy when will you come to Dadi?
Raagini:(without understanding what she said cutely):Dadi..
Ranveer(covering him and Raagini in the camera): hmm she will come soon Ma.
Amba:She should come soon.I know you all will come back and make this house happy again. (she felt so sad to be in this house which is without happiness now).
Ranveer:Maa where is Baba?
Amba:Baba went out with Mithesh Bhai don't know when he will come
Ranveer:Tk Maa tell to Baba too that with my marriage certificate I entered Ishani's house and Ishani's anger is too melting and we will come back soon.
Amba:Tk now where is Ishani can I talk to her?
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): hmm tk let me give the phone to her(he took Raagini well in his embrace and got up with phone in his hand and went towards the kitchen and seeing Ishani washing the vessels there): Ishani Maa is in the video call..(he showed the phone to her)
Ishani(seeing it and seeing Ranveer got the phone and held it in front of her):Maa how are you?
Amba(seeing Ishani with a smile): hmm I am fine how are you?
Ishani: Haan I am fine Maa.
Amba:Why you left all of us? without you this house is not looking like house at all. I know what Ranveer did was wrong but Ranveer is telling he didn't do that test you can give him a chance know Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Amba's request she was now not able to tell no): Maa when I am getting time let me surely talk to Ranveer I am often busy with my office and If I come to home I need to take care of Raagini so..
Amba: haan Dikhra I understand you take your time and I am waiting for you and Ranveer to come back..
Ishani(without knowing what to tell and to divert Amba from it):How is Baba Maa?
Amba: Haan he is fine..how is Baa and Nitin Bhaiya
Ishani(giving a smile):Haan they are fine Maa Tk Maa let me give the phone to Ranveer.
Amba: Haan

Ishani gave the phone to Ranveer were Ranveer getting it went to the sofa and sitting in it now and making Raagini sit well in his lap and started to talk the video call to Parul and after speaking to Parul for sometime and making Raagini to speak to Parul he cut the call and made Raagini sit comfortable in his lap. Raagini cutely touched the phone with her hand and was trying to get it from his hand.
Ranveer: you want to play?come let us play games in phone..(he took some racing gave and he started to make Raagini play by operating the game with her tiny hands).
They both were playing and playing were the time was another one hour were Ishani finishing washing the vessels came back to her room and she sat in the bed and she closed her eyes and rested her head in the head rest. Raagini cutie pie was kept on trying to get the phone from Ranveer's hand were Ranveer too was managing her and was making her play and they were losing the game at a times and when they were losing the game for almost 4th time and not getting the next chance to play Raagini with a cute face pushed the phone from his hand were Ranveer who didn't expect it left the phone were the phone straightly traveled towards the floor were the back cover of the phone came separately and upper part display got black now.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini who was giving a innocent look to him and then saw the phone that was laying in the floor he had a smile seeing the way Raagini was cutely seeing him):Baby doing all the naughtiness you are giving innocent look?
Raagini(without understanding him showed her index finger to the phone laying in the floor): Papa..
Ranveer(with a smile took her in his hand and made her to stand in the floor and seeing her):Don't worry let Papa take care of it.(he took the phone from the floor and he fitted the phone again and hit the turn on button were the phone didn't turn on were he was kept on trying to switch on but the phone was showing black display only now seeing Raagini who was standing with a silent face):So now Papa's phone is in a problem..
Raagini(cutely): Papa..
Ranveer:Arrey its okay Baby now come let us go and play cricket..
Raagini:Kicket..
Ranveer: Haan kicket only come..(he held Raagini and took her to their room were he saw Ishani resting her head in the head rest and closed her eyes and he kept his phone in the table and he went and took the bat and ball and started to play with Raagini).

MUMBAI..
Nirbhay parked the car in front of Rithika's house were Rithika too got down from the car and signed Nirbhay to come. Nirbhay got down from the car and locked the car and Rithika started to enter her house were Nirbhay too entered the house behind her. Rithika came to the hall and turned and saw Nirbhay were Nirbhay saw her with a silent face.
Nirbhay:How will you make my mother speak? I know she won't tell the truth better let me call her and get the truth in my style.
Rithika:Nirbhay chill let me tell you what I am going to do now..
Nirbhay:What are you going to do?
Rithika:See almost we got the truth from that Doctor and he said what he known but he didn't know about RV's look alike and he said that they have dubbed for the voice of RV then that look alike didn't have voice like RV. To make all these doubts clear to all your mother need to tell all the plan she did with her mouth itself. I will make her tell it now..
Nirbhay:how?
Rithika:Wait let me do it..

Nirbhay saw her with a doubtful face were now Rithika was in full swing to expose the truth in front of Ranveer and Ishani were a beautiful plan was running in her mind to make Nirbhay's mother to tell all the plan she did.
To be continued 😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Great update. Ritika and Nirbhai are going to reveal the truth to Ishaani. They are looking for evidence. The man who was in the video is Ranveer's look alike. Is he Milan or somebody else?
Amba misses Ishaani and Raagini. She is waiting for them. Liked the scene of Ranveer and Raagini.
Update soon
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Fantastic episode. The truth has been revealed. Ritika and Nirbhai have reunited to justify Ranveer. They need to find sny proof.raagini is reall very cute. In Mumbai everyone is waiting for Ishveer reunion.
Waiting for the best.