Originally posted by: Alisha306

It is thread 5 episode 302

thank you alisha 

Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

From where did u start reading nano..

i dont know when i started reading gudiya but i had read all the episodes from first 
PrinceAsif thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

chennai has been recently hit by a big cyclone
it caused a great damage to all people

Oh no!! That's terrible... I hope all r safe & sound
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
the costumes of nirbhay is nice
He is really looking smart now only
please update soon sakshi
waiting eagerly
bye
take care and be safe
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 437
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Nirbhay after came to home had a bath after getting drenched in rain and drying his hair and he sat in the bed and was thinking about the moment Rithika fell on him today almost thousand times. He saw the clock now were it was now Night 11.30 but also he had a smile in his face that he is thinking about a single girl this much times in his life for the first time. He was not wanting her with his body feelings but he just was wanting her near him. This feelings was something different to him in his life. He too was seeing Ishani many times in his collage days standing in a distance from her but it was only in the intention to get Ishani's respect but this feeling really was making him smile without to his control. As he was thinking his phone rang being in the bed he saw the phone and he saw the display and got to know its Aarthi and with a smile he took the phone and picked the call and kept the phone in his ears.
Nirbhay:Aarthi you didn't sleep yet?
Aarthi:Nahi Bhaiya I and Uttam went out for a party today. It was Uttam's friend's party and now only we came back. Tk are you coming in car now tomorrow evening you will come to home know?
Nirbhay(Seeing himself in his Mumbai house in a normal tone): Nahi Aarthi I am in Mumbai our house only.
Aarthi(with a surprise look):Arrey Bhaiya you will never shift your plans know? you said you will be starting from Mumbai today night in car. Are you tiered so you have planned to start tomorrow morning?
Nirbhay(thinking about Rithika and smiling to himself):Aarthi I have some job here so it will take another few days for me to come to Haryana.
Aarthi: oh fine fine tk Bhaiya be safe.
Nirbhay: hmm okay Good night.
Aarthi: hmm Good night(she cut the call).

Nirbhay too cut the call and dropped the phone in the bed and he got up from the bed and went to the window and opened the curtains of the window and saw the dark Mumbai having its street lights on. He started to think about the first time he saw Rithika in the hospital when he saw Ishani and Ranveer after so many days. Rithika who was very furious to revenge Ranveer and Ishani came to join hands with him came in front of him. The furious Rithika often was having only anger in her face came to his mind. The way they both joined hands only to destroy Ranveer and Ishani's life and never thought about their life and happiness. Even after many defeat in revenging Ranveer and Ishani they finally thought to kill Ishani but that time he stabbed Rithika and when she demanded his help seeing the police he left her as it is came to his thought. He really felt so bad for it and he closed the curtain of the window and he started to walk in the room right and left and thought about Rithika who he saw when he went to RV mansion to apology Ishani and Rithika who said that she is completely changed. Now a smile came in his face thinking the Rithika he saw today who fell on him and who was now having a smile in her face that showed her more beautiful to him today.
Nirbhay(with a smile to himself):Rithika is so beautiful how I forgot to admire her. More than seeing her as a object for the first time I was happy to see her eyes and lips. (he sat in the bed again):What is happening to me? what feeling is this? I am feeling happy in it what I am feeling is If Rithika is like this near me I will be the one happy so much but ...(he had a doubt and immediately he took his phone and searched for a number and dialed to that number and kept the phone in his ears and waited for the call to be picked and when the call was picked):Vikram..
Vikram(who was sleeping in the bed with a irritated face picking the call and keeping it in his ears without opening his eyes): hello who is this?
Nirbhay:Mein Nirbhay ..
Vikram(immediately opened his eyes and got up and sat in his bed): Haan Bhaiya what you want?
Nirbhay(in a bit managing voice):Vikram you used to flirt with girls know?
Vikram(getting he is caught):Haan Bhaiya just for sometime only..
Nirbhay:Tk no problem its normal in this age..
Vikram(with a surprise taking the phone from his ears in thoughts): Bhaiya never talked about these things what happen to him ?(he again kept his phone in ears):What Happen Bhaiya? why have you called me now?
Nirbhay:I have a small doubt
Vikram: haan tell me Bhaiya.
Nirbhay:Actually my friend has seen a girl and in a instant that girl fell on him accidentally and in that single moment he felt so happy seeing her. What is that feeling?
Vikram:Bhaiya If that girl is making him happy just in his single glance over her means its really called love..Your friend is loving that girl.
Nirbhay(having a smile to himself in a low tone): Love..(with a doubtful face again):Will love happen in a single minute?
Vikram(with a smile): Bhaiya you have never had those experience love can happen in a single second. If we like a girl our hormones will be playing its game every second in our body.
Nirbhay(with a smile thought about Rithika and in a instant):Tk Vikram how to impress a girl and get good name in her heart?
Vikram: Bhaiya you will never talk these things today what happened to you?
Nirbhay:Arrey I saw my old friend he only told he felt like that seeing a girl and he asked tips to impress his lover but I said I will ask my brother and tell you so only I called you.Tell me what are the things girls will like in a man?
Vikram(thinking for a while): For today's girls man should be looking cute in their attire like wearing colorful shirts and be stylish. More of everything the girls should see the real love in man's eye and the man should never leave a chance to impress her and make her smile these things are enough to woo a girl go and tell this to your friend his love will succeed.
Nirbhay(with a smile shook his head as yes): hmm okay..good night.
Vikram:Good night Bhaiya(he cut the call and kept the phone in the lamp stand and he laid in the bed and started to sleep).
Nirbhay:so I should change my dress and looks for Rithika. I should be near her and make her smile and impress and then I should tell my love to her. (he was so happy): For the time I have seen a girl through my heart I love you Rithika. (in a second his face changed to doubt): But now how to talk to Rithika again? she said bye to me and went from the park she thought I will leave from her life but now how to go again and talk to her? (his mind was thinking for a way to go near Rithika and getting a idea a smile came in his lips): Hmmm she said Ishani and Ranveer are having problem know with that let me talk to her..(he had a confirmed head shake and he laid in the bed well and started to sleep).

BARODA..
Next day morning..
Ishani was preparing Atta ka Cheela in kitchen and as it was Sunday all were so sleepy in their rooms. Ranveer after brushing his teeth came out of the washroom and he saw Raagini sleeping well in the bed and he came out of the room and saw a glance in hall and without finding Ishani he started to walk to the kitchen and he went to the entrance of the kitchen and saw Ishani cooking and he came back to hall and saw Baa and Nitin's room and made sure they are inside their rooms and he again went to kitchen and slowly walked to Ishani and in a instant cutely hugged her from behind and even closed her mouth with his hand. Ishani feeling the hug and turned and saw him with a sharp eyes and she held his hand that was in her mouth and tried to take it.
Ranveer:you won't shout know?
Ishani seeing him a anger look shook her head as no Ranveer getting it slowly took his hand from her mouth and saw her.
Ishani(moving her body in his grip and seeing him):Leave me..
Ranveer(cutely held her well and turned her to him and putting his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him): I love you..
Ishani:(she immediately turned and turned off the stove and seeing him again):  But I don't what are you doing? All are in house only leave me..
Ranveer(shook his head as he won't and seeing her with a smile and hitting his forehead with her forehead):Ishani.
Ishani:Ranveer chodo
Ranveer: please know trust me I didn't do any DNA test.
Ishani(took her forehead from his forehead and saw him with anger):you will do all the test for me and then will come and tell you didn't do it.
Ranveer:Tk tell me what I should do to make you trust me?
Ishani(seeing him a child look): I am really heartbroken on the thing you done to me. I will not trust you at any moment Ranveer I don't want you.
Ranveer:(seeing her a helpless look):See I do agree that what you saw completely proved to all that I only did that DNA test but I didn't do it Ishani.
Ishani(immediately):That is completely you only I saw myself with my eyes. The suite and coat too were the same you wore on that day. Even after this you are trying to justify that you didn't do that DNA test.
Ranveer(held her more close to him):Tk you are firm in your decision that you should not trust me but tell me will you be able to live without me? touch your heart and tell me that in this 4 months you didn't get my thought in your heart?
Ishani(saw other side and then seeing him): I can live without you and I didn't get your thoughts at all in this 4 months.
Ranveer:Really?
Ishani:(bit struggling and seeing him): Haan
Ranveer(holding her more close to him):Without any feelings on me only you are still now standing in my embrace without pushing me?
Ishani(seeing herself standing close to Ranveer and tried to release herself from his embrace): Leave me..
Ranveer:(without leaving her): See I love this angry Ishani too but I want my loving Ishani who trust Ranveer blindly who cares him so much, who makes him long for her so much. Please..
Ishani(seeing him with a worried eyes): More than me no one would have cared you that much in your life. I was blind in trusting you because I very well know that my Ranveer can't see any other girl in wrong motive but I never know that you will go and check whether Raagini is your child or not. I never expected it from you. (she turned off from him were that made Ranveer to leave her and she saw the stove and again lit the fire and continued her cooking).

Ranveer saw the back of Ishani and with a worried face as he clearly came to know that she is hurt deep in her heart thinking that he has done the DNA test and tested her respect. He started to move from there silently to their room.
MUMBAI NIRBHAY'S HOUSE..
Nirbhay after his breakfast was walking in the hall right and left he was seeing the entrance of the house often and he was thinking how to talk to Rithika now.
Nirbhay(took his phone from his kurta pocket and saw the phone): can I call and talk to Rithika?hmm let me(he dialed her number and kept the phone in his ears were the ring went and he waited for the call to be picked)
Rithika(laying in the sofa of the hall and reading a business magazine after her breakfast as it was Sunday and she saw her phone that was ringing being in the tea poi were she moved her hand to the tea poi laying in the sofa and she picked the phone and seeing Nirbhay's number with a doubtful face):Why Nirbhay is calling me?(she picked the call): Haan Nirbhay
Nirbhay(he was so happy to hear her voice):Wo..Rithika I am Nirbhay.
Rithika: Haan seeing your number itself I know that its you only tell me why did you call me?
Nirbhay:Rithika what about Ranveer and Ishani's problem?
Rithika:That is what I told know I too didn't think to harm them and you too didn't think to harm them and to the extreme I saw that video its RV only so he has only done that DNA test so we can't do anything in this now its Ranveer's job to ask sorry to Ishani and patch up with her.
Nirbhay:Arrey how can you leave it as it is? one way or the other Ishani was my friend and collage mate and you are too friend for Ranveer and Ishani so when they are in trouble we only need to solve it know?
Rithika(got up and sat in the sofa):For your kind information they are husband and wife once we both for our own benefit we were often going in between them now at least let us behave in a decent manner. I thought that RV would have not done that test so only I investigated to the extreme I can but its clear now that RV only has done it.
Nirbhay: Rithika even If you again think in your heart about that DNA problem do you get any doubt that someone is playing game in this?
Rithika(thinking well): Hmm first I thought like that and even though now my eyes confirm its RV but also somewhere I feel that something wrong has been done for RV and Ishani don't know why I am having that doubt..
Nirbhay:(getting it as the chance):You have that doubt know why don't we both join hands and clear that doubt?. you tried alone till today now let me also join and investigate it so that there is a chance for getting victory for our team effort and it will be good that we both are joining hands for a good thing now. Can we once again try to find about this DNA problem?
Rithika(thinking for a while):Why are you this much interested now in this matter?
Nirbhay(with a smile in thoughts):To be near you I want a reason and this is the reason for me to be near you and even in this If Ishani and Ranveer problem gets solved too I am happy only but in this process I will get all the possible moments to impress you and express my feelings to you.
Rithika(getting no reply from him):Nirbhay are you there?
Nirbhay(coming to the world):Actually nothing big Rithika till today we both have done wrong only to Ranveer and Ishani so I think let us be helpful for them in this tough time. Are you ready to be with me in this?
Rithika(thinking well):Can I trust you again?
Nirbhay(shaking his head as yes): of course you can don't think I am that old Nirbhay I am changed. I am that Nirbhay who is respecting all the woman now a days even when my house servant serves coffee to me I am getting up and respecting her and only getting coffee..
Rithika(laughed again hearing it):Arrey why are you keep on saying it?Is it head news or what?
Nirbhay:Nirbhay Singh has changed its head news only know? But really Rithika I am respecting all the woman now trust me.
Rithika(shaking her head as yes):Tk I trust you now what I should do?
Nirbhay: I need to meet you where are you?
Rithika: I am in my home.
Nirbhay:oh you have a home in Mumbai?
Rithika: Haan Its my father property now I felt more than staying in RV mansion and making them get disturbed its better to be in my house without disturbing them.
Nirbhay: hmm okay now message your house address let me come.
Rithika: hmm okay let me message the address. You didn't go to Haryana?
Nirbhay(in thoughts): Leaving you how will I go?(with a smile in phone):No actually I too thought about this DNA problem and I thought to help you out.
Rithika: hmm okay..(she cut the call and she messaged her house address to Nirbhay and kept the phone in the tea poi and started to read the magazine).
Nirbhay(getting the message and opened the message and seeing Rithika's house address and with a smile saw the entrance were now his servant came with bags in his hands): you got the dresses for me for the size I told you?
servant(giving the bags): yes Bhaiya..
Nirbhay got it and giving a smile to him started to climb the stairs and he went to his room. He opened the dresses and saw the dresses and finally picked the one he liked so much and he took the towel and his under garments and entered the washroom. He kept the dresses in the holder and went to the washroom mirror and took the trimmer from the mirror holder and he trimmed his beard and his mustache and shorted it and he made him to look with 2 days unshaven beard and he kept the trimmer back in the mirror holder and he started to take bath. Taking time he came out of the washroom wearing his new dress and he came and stood in front of the mirror wearing his white pant and pink shirt and he had a smile in his face. He got ready himself and he came out of the room and he started to come down in the stairs and he saw his servants with a smile and started to walk out of the house and he came to the car and told the drive to give the car key and he signed him to go inside and he got in the car and started to drive the car towards Rithika's house.He drove the car and on the way he got a bouquet of flower and again came to the car and started to drive to Rithika's house. He came to Rithika's house and he got down from the car and he took the flower in his hand and he came to the entrance of her house and he saw Rithika sitting in the sofa and watching TV now..
Nirbhay:Rithika..
Rithika(saw him and with a smile):Come in
Nirbhay came in and showed the flowers to her.
Rithika(seeing him with a not understanding face): flowers?
Nirbhay:Get it I am sorry for stabbing you and leaving you as it in the road I am really sorry.
Rithika(had a smile seeing him got the flowers):Thank you(showed the sofa to him to sit were Nirbhay sat opposite to her and she kept the flowers in the tea poi and seeing him):welcome to my house..
Nirbhay(seeing the whole house): hmm nice house.
Rithika(with a smile): Thank you .Tk tell me what can you do to know whether RV has done the DNA test or not?
Nirbhay: you said me you saw that video from a doctor know let us see that Doctor and get the information.
Rithika:I asked him but he is also telling that RV once came and done DNA test . I too got the video from him..
Nirbhay: show that video to me.

Rithika took her phone from the tea poi and took that video and showed it to Nirbhay. Nirbhay saw that video with a sharp eyes.He watched the whole video and the video was over and Nirbhay (saw Rithika):Hmm this is Ranveer only he has doubted Ishani with me too? I am feeling pity for Ishani but why Ranveer done like that(he thought about Ranveer talking in award function about Ishani and shook his head as no):Rithika I saw that award function..
Rithika: I too saw that..
Nirbhay: haan in that the way Ranveer said Ishani and his daughter as his two eyes and the truth in his words are really putting me in doubt. The man who loves his wife that much why he need to doubt her that too Ranveer only came to rescue Ishani from our clutches when we kidnapped her.
Rithika; hmm yes but I very well know how much RV is possessive on Ishani may be that possessiveness has lead him to make such a test.
Nirbhay(hearing it having a thinking face):which hospital it is?
Rithika:City hospital.
Nirbhay:Its is 24/7 hospital ?
Rithika: Haan
Nirbhay:Will this doctor be available?
Rithika:Today is Sunday may be he is in his off.
Nirbhay:tk call to city hospital and find out whether he is there or not.
Rithika: hmm okay. (she got her phone from Nirbhay and dialed to city hospital and once the call was picked she inquired about Aditya verma and got to know he is available and she cut the call and seeing Nirbhay): He is there in hospital only.
Nirbhay:tk come with me let us go to hospital and see him.
Rithika: hmm okay(she got up taking her purse and phone and called her servant and told her to take care of the home and she started to walk with Nirbhay).

Nirbhay told they can go in his car and they got in the car were Nirbhay got in his driving seat and Rithika sat next to him and he started to drive towards City hospital it was exactly 45 minutes were they parked the car in city hospital parking and finally they both got down from the car they both started to walk to the hospital and they entered the hospital and getting about Aditya verma in reception they both started to walk towards Aditya verma cabin.
Rithika(walking with Nirbhay):Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(walking and seeing her): hmm
Rithika:you are looking something different today.
Nirbhay(stopped were that made Rithika to stop and seeing her with a smile): you are feeling difference in me?
Rithika(seeing him from top to bottom): Haaan you are looking so handsome in this colorful shirt and this trimmed beard and mustache.
Nirbhay(smiling to her); Actually Rithika I like a girl and today's trend girls are liking guys wearing color shirts only know?
Rithika(with a surprise face):What Nirbhay Singh is in love?That's so nice to hear. who is that girl? how she will look?
Nirbhay(seeing her eyes with a smile): Let me tell you who is that girl when I feel to tell you but according to her look her beautiful expressive eyes will make me fall for her. Till today I have seen her anger only but now my heart wants to see her smile and love. I didn't tell my feelings to her yet but I am scared will she accept my proposal..
Rithika(smiling to him): hmm you are looking so handsome now and you have changed a lot so don't delay go and tell your love to her immediately she will accept you.
Nirbhay:Will she accept my past wrong things like sleeping with many girls?
Rithika:(with a cheering up voice); hmm If your love is real surely she will accept you whole heart.
Nirbhay:I wish..
Rithika(smiling to him): hmm shall we go now?
Nirbhay: Haan

They both started to walk to Aditya verma's room and finally seeing the name board of Aditya verma Rithika knocked the door were they got the voice "come in". Nirbhay and Rithika entered the cabin were Aditya saw them and he got a shirked face again seeing Rithika in front of him.
Aditya: What is this madam I only gave that video to you on that day itself know?
Rithika: haan you gave it to me(showing Nirbhay): he is my friend he wanted to meet you so only I brought him to you.
Aditya(seeing Nirbhay casually): yes tell me sir.
Nirbhay(seeing the doctor): so Doctor I too came to ask about RV's DNA report only(telling it he saw the eyes of doctor well).
Aditya(acting like having anger and then seeing him casually): I told you know? that RV (seeing other side): only came and took the DNA test.
Nirbhay(seeing the Doctor with a smile and folding his both the hands well):I know Doctor you are telling lie..
Aditya(face now changed and started to slowly sweat): Nahi sir I am telling truth only..
Nirbhay(Seeing the sweating and shivering of Doctor now turning to Rithika in a low tone):Rithika he is telling lie something truth is hidden in this DNA problem and he knows that truth
Rithika(seeing him): how you are telling it?
Nirbhay:See the doctor as soon as I told that he is telling lie he is sweating and shivering.
Rithika:Tk How will you get the truth now?
Nirbhay(seeing her with a smile):Ek minute..(seeing the Doctor):Doctor let me come(he signed to Rithika he will come and he came out of the cabin and took his phone from his pocket and he saw for Vikram's number and dialed to him and waited for the call to be picked and when Vikram picked the call): hello Vikram
Vikram:Haan tell me Bhaiya
Nirbhay(in a tone of asking doubt):Today's girls like to see action in man or not?
Vikram:Bhaiya If you do a action block in front of the girl know that will prove you as a hero to her. you are asking for your friend only know Bhaiya?
Nirbhay: Haan for him only. Tk let me call you later(he cut the call and in thoughts): hmm so can get the details of the Doctor too at the same time I can impress Rithika..(with a smile he put his phone in the pocket and entered the cabin and he locked the cabin door well)
Aditya:(seeing it):Why are you locking the door?
Nirbhay(seeing him and walking to him with a sharp look and coming to the seat of Doctor and folding his shirt in the hand):So Ranveer only did that DNA test?
Aditya(now started to stammer): yes yes sir..
Nirbhay(held the doctor's coat collar and saw Rithika):Rithika on your mobile camera and capture the truth Doctor is going to tell.
Rithika:But will he tell the truth?
Nirbhay:hmm for the first time my beating is used for a good cause and now our Doctor sir will tell the truth you capture it..
Rithika(seeing the Nirbhay's avatar with a smile took her camera from her phone and held the phone to cover both Nirbhay and Doctor): hmmm I am ready..
Nirbhay(shook his head as yes with a smile to Rithika and saw the Doctor who was fearing in the hands of Nirbhay now):Tell me who did that DNA problem?
Aditya:RV sir only came and...(before he finish it there was a heavy punch in his mouth from Nirbhay were doctor feeling the pain and touched his mouth were Blood was about to come).
Nirbhay:hmm now tell me who did this DNA mystery?
Aditya: (feeling the pain):R..R.V si...
Nirbhay(again gave a punch in his other side of the mouth): hmm If you keep on telling lie know (before he could tell)
Aditya:I will call the security and police will come and..(before he completes).
Nirbhay(seeing him with a smile): I know some of the minister so even If I kill you too police can't do anything to me.
Aditya(with fear): Sir please don't kill me ...wo..
Nirbhay(with a villainous smile): I won't kill you and all instead I will make your leg and hand to get paralyzed you will have your leg and hand but you can't use it. (he again gave a punch in his neck):Tell me who is it?
Aditya:RV...

Nirbhay again started to beat him heavily he took Doctor from the chair and started to beat him were the doctor was about to run to press the security cabin switch but Nirbhay didn't even allow him to touch any things in the table were he started to beat him heavily..
Aditya(unable to bear the pain and seeing Nirbhay's furious face): Haan let me tell the truth..
Nirbhay(who was having the hand in the air to give his next beating smiling to him): hmm very good tell me who is it?
Aditya: If I tell they will kill me..
Nirbhay: If you didn't tell me now I will do what I told you and If you tell the truth I will protect you from the person who is behind all this. Now are you going to tell or(he raised his hand well and was about to punch the doctor again).
Aditya(closing his face to prevent from getting the beating in a instant):Rajeshwari madam..

Nirbhay hearing it was shocked were Rithika too who was recording it was shocked were both Nirbhay and Rithika saw each other. Nirbhay was the one who was shocked to the extreme he can.
Nirbhay(held the Doctor well): What? Rajeshwari madam means? are you telling about Rajeshwari Singh.?
Aditya(shook his head as yes): yes sir Rajeshwari Singh only she is from Haryana she only told me to do that DNA video and she gave money I too did it.
Nirbhay(in a shock to himself): Meri Maa..
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I didn't get the ending..:/
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Y nirbhay's mother is doing such a cheap thing... 😡
This truth should come infront of ishani's eyes first..
Plss ritika send this video somehow to ishani...
You will not be having her no. Then use some social networking site...
Coming to nirbhay..
I m finding his character bit funny.. 😆
The way he js asking each and everything is just..haha..
Update soon the next di..
Anyways i m going to sleep now..
Gudnite.. 😆
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Ooo helll yeeaa...so the truth has come out...that means it's Nirbhay's mom who gave money to that doc & made that video...that leech was taking revenge on Ranveer for whom she believed naina was dead...great episode didu ...fantastic revelation of the mystery... Waiting eagerly for next...b safe & stay healthy
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Great episode
Poor Ranveer longing for ishani
But she is not ready to forget the DNA incident
Missing our cutei pie
Finallt most awaited movement
Fantastic revelation.of unfold mystery
Nirhbay mother did it to take revenge from Ranveer for naina death
Take care
Update soon
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
the real culprit is rajeswari 
she is such a idiot the reason for ishveer separation
nirbhay is in love with rithika 
he is some how turning into a comical person
his behavior is totally changed 
our ishveer ranveer in morning getting romantic in kitchen but ishani is always showing her stuborness because of that ranveer is hurt very much
please i hope rithika should send that video to ishveer very soon
that rajeswari taking revenge from ranveer for being the reason for naina's death
please update sooon
bye 
take care and be safe