Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's episode is a bit emotional... S Sweta left the office to join the bank in Ahmedabad...she's been a good frnd to both Ranveer & Ishaani's...but who will make Ishaani jealous now??... But y Ishaani is still not trusting Ranveer??...y can't she overcome her mind games??...rohit & madhan are so shitty...anyways I hope Ishaani will learn her lessons soon...mind boiling update didu...eagerly waiting for the next 1...b safe & stay healthy
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Great episode. A lot of romantic scenes of Ishveer. Sweta has left the office. Rohit is following Ishaani wherever she is. He says he doesn't like girls who reject him. He has bad intentions towards Ishveer. I suppose Ranveer is in more serious danger than Ishaani.
Why doesn't Ishaani trust RV? who is a real culprit of this DNA story? I want to see a hospital scene.
Update soon, sakshi
You are a great writer. Keep writing
Mayashelly thumbnail
Emotional update sakshi
Sweta left the office and their farewell was so emotional 😭
Wish all the success for her new job.
Loved ranveer's surprise of bringing ragini 👏
Why ishani can't come from her anger still. Can't she see the love in ranveer's eyes. How far she gonna mistrust him.
This rohit and his friend they are disgusting. Rohit in his final attempt. If he failed to get ishani, he will kill ranveer 😡
Nirbhay is too good only seems. But rithika has doubt on him. Hope they both together find out the mystery. If that's what they do, they both for the first time gonna join hands for a good job 😆
Waiting for next update dr
Keep smiling and take care 😳
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Amazing episode
Two scenes are my favourite which i read two times
One when Ranveer bring raghni to office so that shweta meet her
Second when ishani lose control when Rv come close to ishani
She love Ranveer still but anger won t allow her to forget all things happen in past
She will regret herself soon
Bitchy rohit tried to kill Ranveer if ishani won t give up infront of him
Sakshi ur paper r going on?
Take care
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 436
As soon as sweta vanished from their sight Ishani was standing holding Raagini in her hand were she was feeling so much worried now. Ranveer too was worried as Sweta left from there were Ranveer turned and saw Ishani were Ishani was seeing out of the office with a worried face still now.
Ranveer(took a deep breath and thinking to make Ishani normal touched her shoulders): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a silent face):Can you take me home?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): hmmm(he started to walk).
Ishani holding Raagini started to walk behind Ranveer were Ranveer coming to the entrance Sam was standing there were Ranveer got the car key from him and signed him to lock the office and leave and he walked out of the office were Ishani too came out of the office with him. Ranveer came to the driving seat now and he got in his seat were Ishani too opened the car door and sat next to Baa and made Raagini to sit in her lap. Ranveer started the car and started to drive towards their home. Baa seeing Ishani's face..
Baa: Ishani what happen to you? you are looking so dull?
Ishani(seeing Baa): Today one of my office friend left from office so I am missing her Baa. That is why?
Baa(with a light smile): Ishani its normal all can't be in our life forever as she is close to you your heart feels you are missing her but don't worry everything will turn out to be normal.
Ishani(seeing Baa and giving a smile): Hmm Tk Baa..(cutely telling she turned to Raagini were cutie pie was smiling seeing Ishani were Ishani too got a smile in her face seeing Raagini's smile.
)Ranveer came to their house and parked the car and he got down from the  car were Ishani and Baa too got down from the car were cutie pie was hitting her forehead and playing with Ishani. They all were walking towards the house and coming to the door Baa took the key from her purse and she started to open the door.
Rohit(seeing through the window to himself): hmm so in this complete week I watched Ishani's house some one is always in the house. I should not have her grandmother, and that specs person and even this RV that time I should enter the house..(as he was telling it).
Madhan(came out of his room and he came and stood near Rohit and seeing Ishani's house were now RV, Baa and Ishani entered the house seeing Rohit):Rohit.
Rohit(seeing him): hmm
Madhan:Don't get anger I want to ask you something..
Rohit(seeing him with a smile): hmmm I know what you are going to ask?(with a silent smile): you too want Ishani right?
Madhan(seeing him and shook his head as yes): Haan
Rohit(with a smile): I know any man who sees Ishani will fall for her. But first let me get her than getting her completely let me call you then you too enter the home and use her.
Madhan(with a happy smile): Okay..
Rohit(putting his hand over Madhan's shoulders): But when Ishani will be alone in home that is the moment I am waiting for.(he had a villain look).

MUMBAI..
Nirbhay came out of his commercial complex and smiling to a business person who was too coming with him and shaking his hand with that person and shook his head as leaving he started to walk towards the place his car was parked he came to his car were his driver too seeing him got in the driving seat and Nirbhay got in the back seat and closed the door. He took his phone from his pocket.
Nirbhay(seeing his phone): hmm now all my work is over now I told I will see Rithika so let me call her and ask where to come and see her and her friend. (he dialed to Rithika's number and the ring started to ring were he was waiting for the call to be picked).
Rithika(seeing the system and checking the accounts of the company in the system and seeing her phone ringing in the table and getting its Nirbhay seeing it taking her eyes from the system and took her phone and picked the call): Hello..
Nirbhay(with a smile): I completed my work and you said you want me to meet you and your friend know If you tell the place where should I come let me come.
Rithika(in thoughts); I know how dangerous this Nirbhay is and its not safe for me to meet him alone let me tell him to come to a public place so that people will be around me.
Nirbhay(getting no reply from Rithika):Rithika..
Rithika(hearing his voice and coming to the world): Haan Nirbhay can you come to Andheri east children park now.
Nirbhay: hmm okay let me start now and I will be there in that park by next half an hour.
Rithika: Haan let me too come there.(she cut the call and she shut down her system and got up and took her new car key that was delivered to her home few days before and she started to walk out of her cabin and she came out of her office and she came to her car and she sat in her driving seat and put the key and started the car and started to drive towards Children park to herself):I got my new car but Till today I didn't get driver for my car..soon Manas should find the driver. (she drove towards park).

It was exactly 40 minutes were Rithika reached the park and parked the car in front of the park and she got down from the car and locked the car and she started to walk towards the entrance of the park and she entered the park were her eyes now searched for Nirbhay and she started to walk in the park searching for Nirbhay were as soon as she came few distance the scene she saw now almost chanced her face to a surprised face. She was not able to believe it were the scene she saw was Nirbhay sitting in a bench near a mother and 2 year old child and was showing a flower in the plant to the child and he was making that child smile well were he too smiled to her well. It is the first time she is seeing Nirbhay smiling this much that too with face full of happiness. That mother took the child and she told something to him and she was starting to walk were the child waved bye to Nirbhay were Nirbhay too waved bye to the child till they get vanished from his sight as soon as they vanished from their sight Nirbhay got up from the bench and he too started to glance over all park to see Rithika were now to his eyes picked Rithika who was seeing him with a surprised face and was standing few distance away from him.
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika had a smile and he started to walk to her and he came and stood near her):Hi Rithika
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay near her and in a normal tone):Hi.
Nirbhay(seeing no one near her):Where is your friend?
Rithika(thinking for a while and seeing Nirbhay): Nirbhay actually I didn't call you for seeing my friend and all I just lied to you to make you come and see me.
Nirbhay(with a not understanding face):kya you lied to me? but what is the need for you to lie to me?
Rithika(seeing him well and noticing his face well): Nirbhay I want to tell you about Ishani and RV now..
Nirbhay(with a smile): What they are going to have second baby?
Rithika(seeing his smiling face in a sharp eyes):See its not time to joke. What I came to tell you was Ishani and RV are not together now.
Nirbhay(with a shocked face): Kya? no no nothing can happen like that even few days back I saw in TV where Ranveer in a award function and after getting award he said that his wife and daughter are his both eyes. Then how?
Rithika(noticed Nirbhay's face well were his face was telling the truth that he didn't harm them at any way seeing him):Are you sure you are not the reason for them to apart their ways?
Nirbhay:Come on Rithika I don't know anything about their separation and all as you are telling it now only I came to know Ranveer and Ishani are apart and trust me I am changed. When you can change I won't change?
Rithika(seeing him): Are you sure you didn't do anything?
Nirbhay(seeing her);Now I didn't do anyting Tk tell me what happened in their life to the level of separation?
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay): One day a report of DNA test of Ranveer and his daughter has come to his home and Ishani has seen it. It was the test done by RV and seeing it too Ishani has trusted him but after that to know about the truth they have gone to the hospital were the Doctor has showed a video were RV as told that he is not able to trust Ishani whether she is true to him or not so only he is checking whether the child is his or not. Seeing it Ishani in anger went with her father and Baa to Baroda and RV searching her for 4 months finally found her and he too is in Baroda trying to tell that he didn't do any DNA test.
Nirbhay:What is this RV is in that video then he is telling its not him means how to believe?
Rithika(thinking for a while): I too saw that video and even I am telling its RV only but suddenly I got a doubt that anybody who does not like Ranveer and Ishani being together has done it with that doubt only I called you but you too seems to be have not done anything.
Nirbhay: haan Baba I didn't do anything and in this RV is only in fault he was in the video too seeing that Ishani has got anger how can he test Ishani's respect we all know how good Ishani is?
Rithika(took a deep breath): Then he has only done that test it seems as the enemy for Ishani and RV we both were only there. I too didn't do it and you too didn't do it then surely RV only has done it..(as she was telling it a group of children were running well and coming behind her were a two children almost pushed her from back and ran from there were she was jerked and almost gone to fell down were Nirbhay held her were she almost hugged him).

She managed herself and she came out of the hug and stood well and saw herself well were it was a unexpected push were now Nirbhay's  way of looking for Rithika changed in a single moment were his lips automatically smiled seeing Rithika who was seeing him now were the single push by the children and she falling on him were creating a magic in him.
Rithika(seeing him seeing her):Sorry Nirbhay they pushed me..
Nirbhay(like a mesmerized man smiling shaking his head as yes): hmm its okay..
Rithika:Actually know I thought that you were having that much desire on Ishani keeping that in your mind only you played some game in that name of DNA test so only I called you sorry to trouble you.
Nirbhay(getting it with a smile were for the first time in his life his eyes went to a girl's eye and lips and had a smile and seeing her a cute look): Rithika you know what haan once I looked all the woman as a object to my desire and I had a lure on Ishani too but now a days I am even respecting my home servant lady too even when I am getting coffee from her I am getting up and standing in front of her and giving respect to her and only getting the coffee from her.

Rithika laughed well hearing it were she was not able to control her laughter were seeing her laughter Nirbhay too laughed with her were her laugh was making him so happy now a single hug from her made him to see her with lot of feeling for her were he never know name of that feeling but he was really happy to see her laugh.
Rithika(stopping her laugh): Really know more than making others life hell and laughing in it being happy in small small jokes is better in life. Now at least we are happy in life.
Nirbhay(stopped laughing and seeing her): Haan we both realized it and we are happy now.All credits goes to Ishani. What are you doing now?
Rithika:As soon as I got well RV thought me share trading business and I opened a company in Mumbai and due to RV's help I got a London company collaboration and I am currently working for that project and 4 months I was in London only now only hearing about Ishani and RV's separation I came here but as soon as I got to see that Video I too got to know RV has done that DNA test but in a second thought I had this doubt so only to see your facial expression I wanted to meet you face to face and that is why I adopted a friend story. sorry for telling that lie.
Nirbhay(with a smile): hmm its okay but I swear I didn't do any wrong and even till Aarthi speak out her heart I too was a stone hearted man and as soon as Aarthi spoke to me only I got to know that I was responsible for all the problem even for Naina's death too. Anyways now I am happy as soon as I came and apologized to Ishani and then with in few days we came back to Haryana and I started to concentrate in my business that too in a legal way.
Rithika; hmm very nice.(with a sad face):Ishani and RV were reason for all of us to change but I didn't expect RV will do such a test even though my eyes are trusting RV is only there in the video but somewhere I am getting doubt that some has played well in Ishani and RV life.
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika with a smile): you got that doubt know?Then clear that doubt..
Rithika:For that only I went to that doctor who did DNA test he too is telling that RV only came and took DNA test and that Video it is clear its RV only. Don't know what to investigate in it.
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika):See Rithika ..(before he could tell the sky suddenly started to give drizzling were Rithika held her purse above her head)
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay): Okay Nirbhay thanks for coming it will start to rain heavily you too have come in car only know?
Nirbhay( shook his head as yes seeing her with a smile): Haan from haryana itself I came in car only.

Rithika giving a smile to him started to walk quickly towards the entrance of the park were Nirbhay like a child smiling well started to walk behind her. He was walking behind  her were he was so happy were the moment that children pushed her on him were the way he was talking to Rithika before that push and the way he is admiring her after she came out of the hug made a million changes in him.
Nirbhay(before Rithika could leave the entrance):Rithika..
Rithika(stopped turned and seeing him): What?
Nirbhay(with a smile): Here after If you want to meet me don't want to tell any lie you can just give a call and tell the place to meet.
Rithika(with a smile): hmm okay(she started to walk again)

Rithika went out of the park were Nirbhay standing in the entrance of the park and saw Rithika were now rain was getting to shed fast were she went and got in her car and she started the car and started to drive and leave the park.
Nirbhay(with a smile were the rain now started to come in full force were he started to drench with a smile rotated and he sat in the bench there were the rain was drenching him well he showed his hand in the rain with a smile): What is happening to me I am getting drenched in Rain?(again a smile came in his lips) But I am loving this..(he thought about Rithika were Orey Piya song started to play in the background).
After getting drenched well in rain he got up and went to his car and told his driver to drive back to home.
Driver:Sir after going to home and packing your things we are leaving to Haryana only know?
Nirbhay(getting his actual plan reminder from his driver thought about Rithika and smiling well and shaking his head as no):Nahi nahi I have some more work so I need to be here only for now Haryana plan is cancelled.

The car started to move towards Nirbhay's Mumbai house.
BARODA
ISHANI'S HOUSE
The time started to run were both Ranveer and Ishani were missing Sweta. Ranveer playing with Raagini and then having dinner came back to his room and trying to make Raagini sleep in his chest after he dinner. Ishani served Nitin and Baa their dinner in their room and she too had her dinner and came to their room were now Raagini was sleeping well in Ranveer's chest. Ishani was so silent were that told Ranveer that Ishani is missing Sweta so much. Ranveer though he too was missing Sweta to make Ishani to come back to Normal..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani where to make Raagini sleep?
Ishani(Seeing Ranveer): She is sleeping in bed only now a days I told you when you came here itself then why are you asking it again.
Ranveer(with a smile made Raagini to lay in the bed and seeing she is comfortable and he got up from the bed and came to Ishani going near her ears): Ishani If she sleeps between us how will be romantic? so let us get a small bed for her.
Ishani(seeing him): see I am not at all in the idea to romance you at any moment of my life. better stop blabbering something and sleep now.(she was about to move).
Ranveer(held her hand and pulled her close to him and saw her lips): you won't romance me?
Ishani(seeing his closeness and with a silent face): No way.
Ranveer: (pulling her more close and lovingly kissed her forehead and seeing her): I love you (he left her and he went and laid in the bed).

Ishani feeling the kiss of Ranveer and seeing him with a whether to smile or not face an she went and took the bed sheet and pillow and went and laid in the sofa.
To be continued 😉
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
sorry for replying late some network problem
till date episodes are very nice
todays episode is very nice
poor ishveer missing sewta very much but at that time also our ranveer is very romantic as we all know he is born to be romantic
i hate that rohit and madan they are the worst they are talking about using a woman as a thing
happy that nirbhay didnt do anything in that video matter
waiting for next 
bye
take care and be safe
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Great episode. Everybody is missing Sweta. Ritika had a conversation with Nirbhai and understood that he was innocent. He completely changed. Ranveer is trying to get romantic with Ishasni but she is stubborn as always.
Update soon
Eagerly waiting for the next episode
😆 😃 😆
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Excellent update didu...feeling sad for Sweta ...she's been a great friend to both Ranveer & Ishaani's...the most OMG moment of the episode is when Rithika bumped in to Nirbhay...loved that part...i think Nirbhay is in love with Rithika...the son of bitches rohit & madhan still keeping their eyes on Ishaani...i wish i could murder them with my own two hands...hope both Ranveer & Ishaani remain safe...but Ishaani should feel the pain of Ranveer...great episode didu...waiting for next...please be safe & stay healthyEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
Nandhini20 thumbnail
why confused gudiya ?
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
How are you
All the episodes were fantastic really good
Ishveer and their romance is lovely I love this love hate saga
I am missingragini but
Nirbhay and ritika you know I was thinking this only these two should get settled with themselves.
This suspense is really getting interesting as to who did it
Rohit is a jerk he should get punished properly
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next