Yes tanzila is also missing
What happend nowadays

where is Sana now a days ?
missing her a lot
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: naush2015

I hope sakshi you are fine.missing you and your updates alot.plz come soon.

missed you too dear
updated too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer finding himself in ishani's room n their conversation regarding y he got drunk was cute.loved ranveer amba scene tho it was short.what is this rohit planning now?will he plot against ranveer?i liked sweta talking 2 ishani regarding how she behaved without knowing d truth of ishveer.sweta saying that ishveer r d sweetest ppl she met was also so sweet.ritika watching d video.exciting.rohit staying near ishani's house 2 trap her.oh no.though ranveer warned her ishani is not believing him.guess only if gets trapped by rohit she will understand what ranveer was going 2 say.wonder who was that person who talked to d dr.1st ritika too believed that ranveer is at fault.but now she is having doubts on nirbhay if he is d one who is behind d video.cant wait 4 d suspense 2 break 

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorry for very late.
But dont know wht to say for the previous episode..
Bt loved one scene...Ranveer making fun of ishani in a romantic way.. hehe..
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

where is Sana now a days ?
missing her a lot

Dont know di.
Its totally 1 week... she is missing ...
Ishveermyheart thumbnail
Update next episodes soon sakshi.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 435

Rithika getting Nirbhay's name in her lips got her doubt on Nirbhay now.As she was thinking the car was parked in front of her office. Rithika with confusion face itself got down from the car and she started to walk and she entered her office and wishing the staffs who wished her and she entered her cabin and praying to her father's photo and she sat in her seat keeping her phone in the table. She took deep breath and thought about Nirbhay coming to RV mansion and asked sorry to Ishani and he said he has changed.
Rithika(shaking her head with a confused face):The video is clear that its RV only but also now I am getting doubt on Nirbhay in this matter. (shaking her head as no): No I should not ignore this thought in my heart Nirbhay said he has changed and I very well know he is not that easy man to change.May be the day he came to apology to Ishani can be a drama to be without getting doubt on him he would have accepted like getting apology from Ishani.(she took her phone from the table again and searched for his number and without getting his number in her contact she closed her eyes and thought for Nirbhay number and finally she got the number in her mind as it was in her mind till today and she dialed that number in her phone and kept it in her ears).
SONIPAT, HARAYANA...
NIRBHAY'S SUGAR INDUSTRY OFFICE..
Nirbhay(giving the file to his employee): see to that we are paying all the tax at right time.
Employee(seeing Nirbhay): Sir can I ask you something?
Nirbhay(seeing him with a light smile): hmm
Employee: First and all you never used to be legal in tax matters but in this 4 months your behaviour in the company is really different you are smiling to us and are talking to all of us well. Why sir?
Nirbhay(Seeing him with a smile): A person who is very stubborn that he will not change from his wrong way will be surely corrected by a angel one day or the other like that only a angel came in my life she thought me what is relationships and what is a family and what is a life which we will happy only by making others happy and being honest.
Employee(smiling to him): Is she your lover?
Nirbhay(thinking Ishani he had a smile and shook his head as no):All will love the angel but that Angel can't love all in return but she is my life's angel who turned me into a good soul..(he smiled):Tk you go and make all the filing for tax..
Employee:yes sir..(he walked out of the cabin).

As soon as the employee left Nirbhay's mobile rang from being in his table were Nirbhay saw the number in the display and seeing Rithika number in it had a doubtful face of why she is calling him.
Nirbhay(with a face of whether to pick the call or not took the phone in his hand and picked the call slowly): Hello Rithika..
Rithika(hearing Nirbhay's voice): you have my number still?
Nirbhay: you are too having my number so only you have called me know?Tk how are you?
Rithika(in a strict tone):See I didn't call you to have a friendly talk I need to see you where are you?
Nirbhay(with a not understanding face): Why you need to see me?
Rithika(bit calming her voice):See Nirbhay there is a problem and now I need your help
Nirbhay:Tell me what is the problem?
Rithika(in thoughts): I should not say about Ishani and RV separation to him in phone I should tell him after seeing him only then only I can get his facial expression.
Nirbhay(without getting any reply):Hello..
Rithika: (hearing his voice coming back to the world): Haan actually I am in Mumbai and one of my friend need to meet a person who knows about Sugar industry well so only I need to see you..
Nirbhay(laughed well): This is problem to you?..tk tk now I am in Haryana and for one week I have company work by this week end I will be coming to Mumbai for visiting my complex there so let me come and once my work is over let me see you.
Rithika: Haan Tk come here and once your works over call me let me tell where should you come to meet me..
Nirbhay:Tk shall I cut the call?
Rithika: Haan(she cut the call in thoughts): hmm If Nirbhay comes this week end I can tell about Ishani and RV separation then I will see his facial expression and I can get some clue to this problem. Let him come(she took a deep breath and turned on her system and engaged herself in the work).
Nirbhay(cutting the call with a not understanding face to himself):Rithika is so much angry on me it seems but when she is having this much anger when her friend asked her about sugar industry person also having anger she no need to call me know?(with a smile): hmm I have stabbed her with Knife and then how can I expect her to talk politely to me ?okay..let me go to Mumbai and meet her and her friend..(he had a smile and he saw the system and started to work in it).

BARODA..
The day was drawing and it was exactly 5 o clock in the evening were Rohit after having his lunch from that moment to this moment he was seeing out of the window and was having his eye on Ishani's house. His friend was calmly sleeping in the sofa of the hall after his lunch in afternoon.
RV'S BARODA OFFICE..
Ishani turned off her system and took her bag and lunch bag in her hand and she got up and saw Sweta who was ready having her bag in her shoulders ready to leave..
Ishani(seeing her); what happen today you are so much excited to leave home?
Sweta(with a smile): Today I and my Papa are going for shopping today I will be going in opposite direction so I won't be coming with you.
Ishani: hmm okay but shopping for?
Sweta:Getting new dresses as I am going to leave to Ahmadabad know for Bank job..
Ishani(with a smile); hmm okay now come with me till out of the office.
Sweta: Haan sure..

All were starting to leave the office were Ishani and Sweta too came out of the office were Sam was alone waiting for RV to come out were RV was talking so busily in his phone. Ishani came out with Sweta were Sweta waved bye to Ishani and Ishani too waved bye to Sweta and Sweta started to walk in the opposite direction were Ishani was about to keep her step to walk to her home were she saw Ranveer's car in the parking and she got the thought of Ranveer telling her to come with him today. She had double thoughts whether to go with him or not were now her beautiful heart that has full of love for Ranveer made her to walk to the car and she stood near the car and waited for Ranveer to come.
Ranveer(finished his call and saw Ishani's chair were Ishani was not there to himself): Arrey I missed Ishani(with a tensed face he got up from his chair immediately and came out of the cabin and saw Sam): Sam where is Ishani?

Sam:Sir she went out now only.

Ranveer(in a immediately tone):See you shut down my system and then lock the office and leave let me leave now..

Sam: haan Tk sir..(he got up and walked towards RV's cabin).

Ranveer(walked quickly towards the entrance of the office and to himself); Oh no Ishani has gone out alone and Rohit too didn't come to office also If he is planning something means(talking to himself he came out of the office and came to his car were his tensed face relaxed seeing Ishani standing near his car he took a deep breath and came to her): Thank god you are here(he had a light smile and he was grasping a bit and was sweating lightly).

Ishani(seeing him a not understanding face):Why you came this much fast? See you are sweating..

Ranveer(wiping his forehead with his hand and seeing her): I thought you went from office alone..

Ishani(seeing his a silent face): Nahi I was waiting for you. Can you take me home now or can I hire a taxi and go?>

Ranveer: Nahi nahi let me ..(he took his car key from his pocket and he came to the other side of the car and he got in his driving seat)

Ishani too opened the other side door and she sat in the seat next to him. Ranveer started the car and he started to drive the car. Ishani saw outside the window were Ranveer was seeing her a glance and then seeing the road was driving. There was only silence between them. Ranveer drove the car and they came to home were Ishani got down from the car and she started to open the gate. Rohit who was still sitting in the sofa and watching Ishani's house through the window.

Rohit(had a smile and seeing his friend who was reading a book now):Hey Madhan come Ishani came...

Madhan(got up with the book in his hand and came and saw through the window and saw Ishani who was walking towards the house door and he was almost mouth open):Buddy really a great girl only..I also can't believe she is a mother to a child.

Rohit(shook his head as yes with a smile): hmm I told know? Getting her is my only motive.(as he was telling it Ranveer got down from the car and he too entered the gate were Rohit had anger):He is RV Ishani's husband

Madhan(seeing RV): hmm he is too looking good only .

Rohit(with a anger face):What did you tell now?

Madhan (knowing about Rohit anger): hmm cool cool Rohit I said he is looking good but he is not handsome than you and all.

Rohit(with a smile): hmm that is Rohit. No one can come to my handsomeness but Ishani was the first girl who preferred RV over me and on that day itself I should ignored Ishani and killed this RV but beauty of Ishani is making me long for her. This is my final try even after this Ishani didn't give her to me danger is not for her as I will leave her without touching as I never like touching the girl who is ignoring me but for she choosing RV over me the danger is for RV only.

Madhan(with a smile):I think you no need to go to that extreme and all surely If you go inside her house when she is alone she will surely fall in bed for you.

Rohit(shook his head as yes and seeing Ishani's house were now Ranveer and Ishani have gone inside the house in a strict tone):She should.

Ranveer and Ishani came inside the house as soon as Baa came and opened the door for them. Ranveer and Ishani smiled to Baa and they saw Raagini laughing seeing the TV in hall.

Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini..

Raagini(hearing her name and turned to Ishani with a smile got up from the floor and came running to Ishani and hugged her legs well): Mama..

Ishani(with a smile kept her lunch bag in the dinning table and took Raagini in her hand and saw Raagini's smiling face): Meri beti kitni cute hain? her smile is bringing happiness to me.Shall we go inside our room.

Raagini(shook her head as yes): hmm roon..

Ishani(with a smile): Its room baby but anyways you came to the level of telling roon know? You will get all the words soon..(she smiled to Raagini and she started to enter her room).

Ranveer was smiling seeing both his wife and daughter were there was smile constantly in his face.

Baa(seeing Ranveer smiling coming near him):Ranveer..

Ranveer(seeing Baa with a happy face): Haan Baa.

Baa:Ranveer Nitin said me that Ishani is working in your office..

Ranveer: Haan Baa I got that office to see Ishani and convience her only.

Baa(with a doubtful face):Don't feel that I am asking this question to you but as a elder of our family I am really wanting to know it. To my heart what Ishani did is not wrong as I know what Ishani's love is for you. She will give her own life, even she will go to any extreme, She will bear any pain just to make you smile and keep you happy but she will never give her respect in return for anything. She trusted you the most now I also can see the love for her in your eyes you both love each other so much then why did you do that DNA test Ranveer?

Ranveer(seeing Baa and took her hand and keeping her hand in between his both the hands with a cool and confirmed face): Baa I didn't do any DNA test that is the truth I very well know about myself. If I doubt Ishani's character I am not even fit to be a man kind in this world. I know how pure is Ishani even god comes and tells wrong about her I won't believe it.

Baa(seeing Ranveer's confirmed face):Then what about that Video that Ishani saw in hospital?

Ranveer(shook his head as no): I don't know about that Baa. I am not able to find it too. I tried my level best but I was not able to find anything about that video(leaving Baa's hand): I myself have a doubt who was the one who is talking in that Video he is exactly me and his voice too is exactly my voice. I am not able to know anything about that video but I am sure my Ishani will trust me soon for that only I came back. Haan when I came back she was angry only but today she came with me in car and she is obeying my words till today. I assure you Baa Ishani will surely trust me. If she trust me I will never mind anything her trust is enough for me. Many times I mistrusted her and she saw all the insults I made to her but also she won my trust again bearing all the pain I gave her and now its my turn to win her trust back.

Baa(with a smile caressed Ranveer's cheek and holding his chin); you will..

Ranveer:Tk Baa let me go and fresh up..

Baa: haan

Ranveer started to walk towards the room were Baa thought about that DNA report and video and she was confused again and then giving a impossible head shake to herself she was about to move to her room where before she could enter the room she heard a knock in the door.

Rohit(was seeing Ishani's home through window and seeing Nitin standing and knocking the door in thoughts): so he is too in this house only(he saw Nitini going inside and in thoughts):Who is he?Tk let him be who ever so including him in this whole day watch on Ishani's house I came to know that there are five members in the family.(he took deep breath and got up from the sofa were his friend brought the food packets for dinner were both sat to have the dinner).

Ranveer as soon as he entered the room he saw Raagini and Ishani playing with each other in the bed were he went to his bag and took his night dress and he entered the washroom and he came out after sometime changed to his night dress were he saw still Ishani and Raagini talking between them in their own cute way.

Ranveer(came to Ishani):Ishani you give Raagini to me and you go and change..

Ishani(shook her head as yes): hmmm(seeing Raagini): chalo go and play with Papa..

Raagini(smiling to her and seeing Ranveer): Papa ball..

Ranveer(took her from Ishani's lap and smiling to her): hmmm okay..(he went towards the toys bag of Raagini).

Ishani got up from the bed and went to her cupboard and took her dress for night and she entered the washroom and she changed herself and she came out and saw Raagini and Ranveer playing with each other. Ishani went out and went to the kitchen and made the dinner ready for all taking time were the day too started to draw to its night. Ishani kept the dinner ready in the dinning table and she filled the foods in two plates and she started to move to baa's room and giving Baa her dinner and wishing her good night and came out of Baa's room and she went to Nitin's room and she gave dinner plate to him and giving a affectionate smile and hugged a good night hug to her father and she came out of Nitin's room and she came to dinning table and she was about to take the plate to get the dinner for Ranveer were that was the moment Ranveer came out of the room having Raagini in his hand who was cutely having two tear drop in her cheek.

Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama..

Ishani(seeing Ranveer and then Raagini with a smile): oh ho what happen to my cutie pie?

Ranveer(he came near Ishani): She started to cry thinking about you.

Ishani(with a smile to Raagini got her in her hand and seeing her):Tk Kana..

Raagini(smiling immediately shaking her head as yes): Haan Mama Kana..

Ishani(with a smile):Tk..(seeing Ranveer):Dinner is ready have it.(she made Raagini to sit in the table and took the bowl that had Raagini's dinner and she was about to take the food).

Ranveer(in a instant tone): Ishani ek minute..

Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a what face): Kya hua?

Ranveer(sitting in the chair near her):Serve me dinner.

Ishani(seeing him a strict face): See I have kept the dinner have it by yourself.(she was about to take the food for Raagini).

Ranveer(held Ishani's hand well were Ishani tried to leave her hand from his hand and then seeing her a glance and seeing Raagini):Cutie pie..

Raagini(seeing Ranveer and smiling): Papa..

Ranveer: (holding Ishani's hand well and smiling to Raagini): Baby do you want any brother or sister? If you want tell me today Papa will do all the possible measure to bring a brother or sister to you but today Papa will not allow Mama to sleep  

Ishani(took her hand from his hand and seeing him):Are you out of your mind?This is how you will talk to your child?

Ranveer(seeing her with a smile): what I said now I am asking my daughter whether she wants a brother or sister If we want another child means you should not sleep know that is what I said.If you have served me dinner means I would have not talked like this..

Ishani(before he completes the sentence kept the bowl in the table and took the plate and kept in front of Ranveer and took the food and started to serve him and once served seeing Ranveer): Have it now..

Ranveer seeing her with a smile and then saw the plate and started to have the dinner.Ishani took the bowl of dinner for Raagini again and she started to feed her were cutie pie as having dinner itself was showing a cute sleepy face. Ishani was managing her and feeding the dinner. After sometime Ranveer finished the dinner and he got up and went to the wash basin and washed his hands and he started to enter their room. Ishani taking some time made Raagini to have her dinner and finally she took Raagini in her hand and she dropped the empty bowl in the sink and she started to clean Raagini's mouth and made Cutie pie having a wash mouth and she too washed her hands and wiped her hand with the towel and she wiped Raagini's mouth were Raagini slowly laid in Ishani's shoulders and closed her eyes too. Ishani seeing Cute Raagini in her shoulders had a smile in her face and she having Raagini in her hand itself sat in the chair and she served herself with the dinner with her one hand and she started to have the dinner holding Raagini well and finishing her dinner she got up and went and dropped her plate and washed her hands and she saw the empty vessels in the dinning table and took the vessels one by one and she dropped it in the sink. Dropping all the vessels and she saw Raagini were cutie pie has slept so well and she started to walk towards her room and she entered the room and closed the door and she locked the door and she came inside were she saw Ranveer sitting in the bed and playing in his phone. Ishani came towards the bed were Ranveer took his head from is phone and saw Ishani were she was again looking so beautiful to his eyes. He was really not able to be keeping her near him and being in a distance from her. Ishani made Raagini to lay in the bed beside Ranveer. She caressed Raagini's hair and made her to sleep comfortable and she took the pillow and bed sheet and she was about to move..

Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Ishani.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer); Haaan

Ranveer(acting like holding his head with a sad face): I am feeling pain in my head suddenly..

Ishani(in a immediate tone): Kya hua?(she kept the pillow and bed sheet in the bed and she walked around the bed and she Came near Ranveer and sat in the bed facing him and she touched his head): what happen Ranveer? I think you are stressing yourself wait let me get you some balm..(she was about to get up).

Ranveer(held her hand and saw her with a cute face): Ishani nothing for me to make you come to me only I said the lie. (with a worried eyes): I am missing you Ishani I am missing your care, love everything please.. please Ishani enough of this..

Ishani saw him with a silent face were she didn't know what to react to this now.

Ranveer(now had a two drops of tears in his eyes and seeing her): Ishani (held her shoulders with his hand): I love you so much I can't be away from you anymore.(he hugged her so well and held her tightly that she should not leave him).

Ishani(was confused and she was not able to hug him at the same time she was not able to stop herself from hugging him finally without hugging him):Ranveer sleep now.

Ranveer(hugging her well):Nahi I want to be with you. I want you Ishani..(he came out of the hug and saw her cheek and kissed her cheek deeply)

Ishani(closed her eyes feeling his kiss and she opened her eyes and saw Ranveer with a silent face): What happen to you?Why are ..(before she completes Ranveer's index finger was in her lips)

Ranveer:Today I don't want to prove my innocence or you too no need to show anger to me please for sometime keep me in your hug.(he hugged her well again):

Ishani's hands came to Ranveer's back and hugged him well were Ranveer felt so happy in his face and he closed his eyes and felt the moment. He really wanted to tell her about he has not done any DNA test but his heart didn't leave him to go away from his love's embrace. Ranveer's love for Ishani opened its eyes were he lovingly moved his head from her shoulders and cutely came to her neck part and kissed her neck deeply. Ishani's hands didn't stop him now were she herself don't know why she is not able to stop him. Ranveer's lips started to caress her neck and he moved his lips in her neck well and he took his lips from her neck and went to keep his lips near her lips were he saw that Ishani has closed her eyes and he lovingly saw her and had a smile were he was only wanting her for him now.

Ranveer(in a husky tone):Ishani..

Ishani(without opening her eyes); hmm

Ranveer: I love you please come back to me..

Ishani(this made Ishani to come out of the romantic world and she opened her eyes and saw Ranveer):See Ranveer you are trying to melt me and show your wrong right. You will check whether Raagini is your beti or not and then you will come and try to justify your act I don't want to hear all of your romantic words..(she up immediately and took the bed sheet and pillow and she moved to the sofa).

Ranveer(seeing Ishani's back and in thoughts): I thought after seeing me Ishani will come out of her anger and when see was anger even after seeing me too I thought one day or the other she will trust me but no she is not at all ready to hear my words. (he saw Ishani laying in the sofa well and was showing her back and laying and trying to sleep).

Ranveer( too was worried for the incidents that are taking place in his life and he turned off the lights and laid beside Raagini): This time wrong is not in my side Ishani. When I mistrusted you and humiliated you that time you bared me but now you are thinking that I am checking your respect that is what is making you angry but I still have hope that you will come back to me. I am waiting for you.

THAT WEEKEND...

RANVEER'S BARODA OFFICE..

It was exactly evening 4 o clock were all were standing in the office surrounding Sweta were she too had a worried face. Ranveer was standing beside her with a emotional face and even happiness that she is moving to a next step in her Career. Ishani was so much worried as in this 4 months Sweta was a part in her life and she is missing her now.

RV(seeing all):So you all know for what we are here today and I am happy and at the same time sad too. I am happy that our cute and lovely staff Ms. Sweta Kapoor has got a good Bank job and she is moving to Ahmadabad and she is going to leave our office too its her last day with us in this office.  And at the same time I am sad that I am missing such a cute friend. She made me smile and made me happy many times that she was a such a connection person of all the staff in our office. So now Sweta will let out her few words now.(he signed Sweta to give the speech).

Sweta(seeing all with a emotional face):I am working in this office for almost 2 years and I am blessed to work with you all. I will be missing you all at the same time I will be connected to you all. I miss all my friends Juhi, Sam, Raghav and Rohit has not come to office for one week but I too miss him he didn't give his phone number too but he will be a good friend in my memories always. (seeing RV):RV sir you are the best person who I have ever met in my life. You are the best.(she hugged his a friendly hug were RV too held her shoulders with one hand)

Ishani saw Sweta with a jealousy less look for the first time as a wife only she was always jealous seeing Ranveer and Sweta together but she very well know that RV and Sweta were good friend in this few days. She had a emotional tears in her eyes and at the same time she was missing sweta so much.

RV(making Sweta come out of the hug and seeing tears in her eyes he took his hand kerchief and gave it to Sweta):Wipe your tears we all want your smiling face only today that smiling face should be always staying in our hearts.

Sweta(getting the hand kerchief and wiped her tears and saw Ishani): And the most missing person will be my close friend Ishani. (seeing Ishani with a emotional smile):I have been with her for 4 months only but in this 4 months she was the best friend to me supporting me and had a lovely time with me.

Ishani had tears in her eyes were Sweta too came to her and she hugged her were Ishani too hugged her well. As they came out of the hug they both wiped their tears.

Ishani(seeing Sweta with a worried face): I miss you.

Sweta(with a smile); No I will be always in touch with you in social media so I won't give the feeling that You are missing me.

Ishani(with a worried smile):Haan okay be in touch and All the best do your next job well and I am sure you will succeed well.

As they were talking and all were seeing them with emotional face were all were too missing Sweta as they very well know that Sweta was the one who will talk to all so well and connect them to each other.

RV(seeing Ishani and Sweta bond and with a smile saw the entrance of the office and with a smile): Baa..

All turned and saw the entrance were Ishani too turned and saw the office entrance were Baa with Raagini in her hand and Sam was standing behind them. Ishani had a doubtful face that why Baa is here with Raagini.Ranveer went to Baa and took Raagini from her hand.

RV(seeing Baa): Baa thanks for bringing Raagini here can you be in office now?

Baa(before he completes): I think its office related matter going on as you said you will send your car with a office staff and you wanted Raagini to be brought only I brought her Ranveer. (with a smile): Let me be in the car you finish everything and bring Raagini and you and Ishani too come.

RV(smiling to her):Tk Baa we will come soon (seeing Sam): Make Baa sit in the car.

Sam shook his head as yes were he and Baa started to move outside were Ranveer turned to all his staffs having Raagini in his hand. All saw Raagini with a aww expression as all were admiring the cute baby of the world. Ranveer started to walk towards Sweta with Raagini and he came and stood near her.Sam too came after making Baa sit in the car and joined in the farewell.

RV(showing Sweta to Raagini):See this is Sweta Aunty..

Raagini(seeing Sweta and smiling and seeing Ranveer): Papa...Auty.

Sweta(seeing Raagini with a smile and pinching her cheek): oh my baby you are Raagini? How sweet..(seeing RV):Sir you have brought your daughter today?

RV(seeing her); I have heard you often telling that you need to come to Ishani's house and see Raagini and I took know that you were busy in this 2 weeks due to purchasing and making the other arrangements in Ahemedabad so only today you are leaving so for your surprise I made Raagini to come here see her..She is my daughter Raagini Vaghela..

Sweta:She is so cute like you sir..

RV(seeing Ishani and seeing Sweta): Hmm my daughter is exactly me only..

Sweta(opened her hands to Raagini): can you come?

Raagini(moving her head saw Ishani now and smiling so well in a loud tone): Mama...

Ishani(came in front of them and seeing Raagini):Baby (showing sweta):She is Sweta aunty she tried many times to come to our home to see you but today only she is seeing you.Today Aunty is going from our office and Papa has done a good job by bringing you here(showing Sweta):Now come on go to Aunty..

Raagini(showing her hand to Sweta and seeing Ishani):Auty..

Ishani: Haan go now..

Raagini(cutely opened her hands to sweta were Sweta took her in her hand with a smile): Auty..

Sweta(with a love kissed Raagini's cheek): Love you so much Baby how much fair you are exactly your mother?

RV(hearing it): Haan color alone only other than that everything is mine only.

Sweta(seeing RV and then Smiling to Raagini): oh you are like your Papa?

Raagini(showing her hand to Ranveer and seeing Sweta): Papa..

Sweta(with a smile):oh so sweet(she kissed Raagini's cheek).

Ishani(seeing it with a smile):Raagini..

Raagini(being in Sweta's hand and seeing Ishani): Mama.

Ishani:Give kiss to Sweta Aunty and wish her best of luck.

Raagini with smile getting it lovingly kissed in Sweta's cheek and smiled to her were Sweta too smiled to her and kissed Raagini again.

Sweta(seeing Ranveer and Ishani): you both are the made for each other couple and I am sure you both will be united soon and Raagini is the best child to you both. (seeing RV): thank you sir for bringing Raagini and this is the best surprise for me today.

RV: Haan okay(seeing all the others):Okay fine guys give your wishes to Sweta and give her a farewell hugs too.

All started to come to sweta were all were so emotional and all hugged her and wished her all the best and all too played having Raagini all were one by one getting her in their hands were cutie pie was somewhere feeling uncomfortable and she cried and came to Ishani and Ishani got her and kept her in her hand. All bid farewell to Sweta and all were starting to leave the office to their home. Ishani having Raagini in her hand and RV standing next to them were Sweta came to them.

Sweta(seeing both): Both of you be in touch with me in social sites at least. (She gave the hand kerchief to RV were he got it and kept it in his pocket and she saw them with a emotional face):Tk sir I am leave the best boss and (seeing Ishani):The best friend. (seeing Ishani):Ishani today also I am going in opposite direction only so I am leaving..

Ishani(shook her head with a emotional face): hmmm all the best.

Sweta(shook her head as yes): hmm okay(seeing Raagini): Cute doll you are the best Baby I know surely  your mother and father will be the best parents in the world.

Raagini(smiling to her and showing Ranveer): Papa(showing Ishani): Mama..

Sweta: haan your Mama and Papa are so cute like you(pinching Raagini's cheek):Tk bye..

Raagini slowly shook her hand bye to Sweta were Sweta saw Ranveer and Ishani and shook her head as okay and she took her bag and other things from the table and turned to walk to the entrance of the office were Ranveer and Ishani saw her with a emotional face. Sweta walked till the entrance of the office and turned and saw the whole office once and then saw them were RV and Ishani were still seeing her only.

Sweta(seeing them with her special bubbly smile):RV sir and Ishani had a nice journey with you and see my smiling face itself that should be in your heart always and at the same time you too both smile so that your smiling face will be in my heart forever.

RV and Ishani getting it smiling in that worried situation too were they too smiling to her and Sweta smiling well moved out of the office and vanished from their sight.

Screen Freezes on Ranveer and Ishani's missing of Sweta's face and Raagini cutely holding Ishani's shoulders.

To be continued πŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Very interesting update. Finally Sweta had left the office and Ranveer decided to make a surprise for her by bringing Raagini into the office. All staff liked her very much. When Sweta hugged Rv ishaani was very jealous. I was fascinated by their bedroom scene. Ishaani wanted Ranveer very much but she tried to resist her feelings for him. Rohit is going to kill ranveer. I wonder what will happen next. I want Ishaani to regret about her deeds and thoughts concerning Ranveer.
Update soon.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode