Views

Users

Frequent Posters

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
hi sakshi
how are you?
welcome back dear you created ruckus with your absence how much we look forward to your update daily.
all the epsiodes were fantastic
ishani is an idiot whenever she is away from ranveer she thinks stupidly
she decided to leave him wow but can she do that?
both are doing more harm than good in making each other jealous
rohit idiot he is still thinking to get her i mean this guy needs to get some serious dhulai
ranveer drunk and ishani herself confessed that she is his wife wow thats really unexpected
but why did ranveer slept so early he is really cute in his drunk behaviour she should have got to know that he didnt do the test
she cares for him when he is sleeping but will run away when he is awake
this is really fun sakshi i am really enjoying this a lot story is going on really well
i wish to read further fast
thnx for pm waiting for next
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Both episodes are mind blowing
Ishani jealous seeing Ranveer with shweta
This rohit is so cheap
Ranveer angry seeing ishani close to rohit
He drink after long time just becoz in anger
But it turns good for him
Ishani revealed that Rv is her husband only
Shweeta is such a nice girl
And rohit when he get to know that Rv is ishani's husband
And ishani prefer ranveer over him now.have anger and she wnat to rape ishani
Big problem for ishani
Ishani care,her kiss ,her realization are unexpected but amazing
Finally she slept with her
Why Ranveer slept soo soon atleast in unconcious state she tell the truth
Storybecim intersting day by day
Take care
update soon
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di..
How r u..
Both the episodes r fabulous.. 👏 👏
But i loved second one the most.. ⭐️ 👏
How cute Ranveer is in drunk behavior..
Ishani decided to tell Ranveer to go tonight..but her plan flopped.. 😆
As well as rohits.. 😛   A big LOL to rohit..
Ishani getting jealous.. 😆
I dont understand ishani wants Ranveer to go from her life on the other hand she dont want Ranveer with any other girl..wht she wants exactly..
Loved the part where ishani told all that Ranveer is her husband..
N Ranveer telling ishani to say her full name..
Uff..Ranveer slept bit early..
Hope he would have slept few minutes later..
And his tlk..
WE ARE APART IN THE MORNING..BUT CLOSE AT NIGHT.. 😆 😆
now all the office staffs are shocked..
Now waiting how ishani is going to face all the staffs after her confession..
And Ranveer too.. ⭐️
Waiting for next..update soon di.. 😳
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved nitin ranveer scene.his anger melted 4 ranveer seeing him regret.sad that stil he is unaware that ranveer is innocent.Nitin advising ishani 2 4give ranveer as he regrets n came back 2 her was nice.like he said only some ppl get 2nd chance in luv.he didnt get falguni back.loved ishani saying that she doesnt hate ranveer.but stil angry with him bcz of dna test.sad.oh shocking that ishani has no sarees now.rv is d star of d party.women r lost in him.rohit flirting with ishani is unbearable.Sweta is so sweet 2 chose fast music 2 dance with rv as intimate dance wil make him uncomfortable.jealous ishani danced with rohit in that anger,but loved that she didnt let him touch her.jealous rv got drunk n ishani was there 2 take care of him n finaly she admited that Ranveer is her husband.what a mindblowing scene.tho ishani tried 2 make him say d dna test truth as in drunken state ppl say truth unfortunately her plan didnt work out.oh no.when wil d truth b out?
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 433
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ranveer was sleeping so well were the way he drank yesterday made him to sleep so well till it was 8.30 in the morning. The Sun rays that were getting hotter as time goes only gave the rays in Ranveer's face and that hot feeling in his face made him to get disturbed in his sleep. Ranveer slowly opened his eyes and he saw around the room laying in the bed itself. He didn't find anyone there were he immediately got up and sat in the bed. Ranveer thought about yesterday night and he got to know he saw Ishani dancing with Rohit and in that anger he started to drink.
Ranveer(trying to get the things happened next and he was not able to get anything and to himself with a confused face): what happened after that? I think I drank so heavily but how I came home?(he saw the complete room again):Where is Ishani?..(he got up from the bed and he walked to the washroom and touched the door were the door went in and told there is no one):She is not in Washroom means?..(telling it he started to walk to the door and opening the door he came out of the room and saw the hall were no one was there and then he came and opened the main door and saw out were a smile came in his lips).
Ishani was sitting in the swing outside and she made Raagini to sit in her lap and she was feeding Raagini her breakfast keeping the bowl in other hand. Raagini was cutely having breakfast and she was cutely holding Ishani's cheek with her tiny hands and playing happily with her mother. Ishani too was smiling and pinching Raagini's cheek. Both mother and daughter were so comfortable in the swing. Ranveer was admiring them with a affectionate smile. Raagini eating the food in her mouth and cutely showed her cheek to Ishani were Ishani with a cute love for her daughter pinched her cheek and then with smile kissed Raagini's cheek. Raagini turned and saw Ishani with a smile and then kept her hand in her forehead telling Ishani to kiss there were Ishani with a smile kissed her forehead were cutie pie was smiling with lot of happiness. Ishani with a smile itself was feeding Raagini. Ranveer took a deep breath and with a smile came out of the house and he came and stood near the swing were Ishani feeding a mouth of food to Raagini and saw Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile):Good morning..
Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent glance were ...
Raagini(getting excited seeing Ranveer cutely): Papa..
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini and kneeling down in the floor below the swing and seeing Raagini): oh my cute princess is having her breakfast?
Raagini(laughed cutely opening her mouth): Kana..kana Papa..
Ranveer: mm okay have it..

Raagini smiling to Ranveer itself turned to Ishani were Ishani was feeding Raagini again. Ranveer got up and seeing Ishani with a how to ask face hesitated to ask her.
Ranveer(bringing some guts): Ishani what happened yesterday night?
Ishani(feeding Raagini and smiling to her and seeing Ranveer): Go to kitchen I have kept lime juice for you drink it and then get ready to office. (feeding the next mouth which was last mouth to Raagini):Shall we go in Baby?
Raagini(shook her head as no): Naa Mama (showing her hand to Ranveer): Papa..
Ishani(with a smile):Tk go(she signed Ranveer to take her).
Ranveer with a light smile took Raagini in his hand from Ishani were cutie pie was in Ranveer's hand cutely and smiling to her father. Ishani got up from the swing with the empty bowl.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Bring her let me wash her mouth,.
Ranveer: hmmm

Ranveer started to walk behind Ishani having Raagini in his hand. Ishani entered the house and she came to the kitchen and dropped the bowl in the sink and saw by her side were Ranveer was standing near her. Ishani opened the tap washed her hand and taking some water in her hand and wiped Raagini's mouth. Giving a smile to Raagini and then washing her hand and stopping the tap she went and took the glass of lime juice she has kept in the slap of kitchen and took the plate above the glass and took the glass and gave it to Ranveer.
Ranveer got it with a silent face were Ishani then took the feeding bottle with water in the slap and gave it in the hands of Raagini were cutie pie got it and started to sip it and drink the water. Ishani started to walk from there and she entered her room. Ranveer came out of the kitchen and drank the juice in a single gulp and kept the glass in the table and he started to walk to Ishani's room and he entered the room and saw Ishani taking her dresses from the cupboard.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini got her thirst satisfied in drinking the water got the feeding bottle from her hand): can you play with Mobo?
Raagini(cutely shaking her head as yes);hmm Mobo..

Ranveer left her down in the floor and went and took her teddy bear from the toys bag and gave it to Raagini were cutie pie got it and sat in the floor and started to play with teddy bear. Ranveer seeing Raagini playing with a smile and turned to see Ishani were Ishani having towel and her dresses in her hand was about to enter the washroom were Ranveer went and kept the feeding bottle in the table and went to her quickly and stood near her.
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer a silent glance): Haan
Ranveer:What happen yesterday night? I mean did I behave worst to you or did I blabber anything?
Ishani(saw him with a silent face):Yesterday you fell down in the hall drinking lot. So I brought you to home and made you to sleep.
Ranveer:Wo sorry Ishani ...Only that happened?
Ishani(she saw his face well and shook his head as yes): hmmm then as I came and made you to get up from the floor all our office staffs asked about our relationship so I told that I am your wife.
Ranveer(with a broad smile):Wow you declared our relationship to them.. I am really happy.(with a cute face): But I am stupid know? Drinking that much I fell down I am really a stupid and do stupid activities a lot.
Ishani(in a instant):Then why are you drinking?
Ranveer(seeing her eyes with a lovely eyes): Because I was not able to see you with that Rohit. Why you danced with him? I have said about him know?
Ishani:you too danced with Sweta did I ask any question to you? I am not minding you know? you too don't mind me..(telling it she entered the washroom to take bath).

Ranveer had a impossible head shake and sat in the sofa and waited for Ishani to come out and he was admiring Raagini playing with doll.After half an hour Ishani came out of the washroom with her wet hair and she was in her black chudidar with red shawl and pant. She started to dry her hair.Ranveer got up from the sofa and took his dresses from his bag and he went to the washroom. Ishani made herself ready and came to Raagini and took Raagini with the mobo teddy bear and giving a smile to her took her out of her room and she made Raagini sit in the hall and signed her to play. Ishani entered the kitchen and started to pack the lunch for her and Nitin and when she came out of the kitchen with the lunch bags Nitin and Baa were having the breakfast in the dinning table. Ishani kept the lunch bags in the table and wishing Nitin and Baa good morning and she too served her breakfast and started to have it. Ranveer got ready in front of the mirror and he made his final check were he was looking the best in his sandal color pant, coat with white shirt. Ishani finishing her breakfast got up and washed her hands and took her lunch bag and Nitin too took his lunch bag after washing his hands and telling bye to Raagini and to Baa and both daughter and father started to walk out of the house and they started to go to their respective offices. Ranveer came out of Ishani's room and he saw Raagini playing in the hall and he saw Baa washing her hands in the basin and had a smile in his face. Baa turned and saw Ranveer and gave a smile.
Baa:Ranveer you got ready?
Ranveer: haan Baa
Baa:Tk have your breakfast and then go to office.
Ranveer: Tk Baa.(he went and sat in the dinning chair and served in a plate and started to have his breakfast).
Baa(seeing Ranveer and standing opposite to him): How all are in our house Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing Baa): All are fine Baa but all are sad in their hearts as I and Ishani are not together. Maa is worried to the extreme don't know when the problem will get solved..
Baa(with a smile):Don't worry Ishani is having love on you but the way you tested is only hurting her. yesterday she brought you home safely that is enough to tell how much care she is having for you. Don't worry she will forgive you soon.
Ranveer(seeing Baa with a smile): I too wish Baa..
Baa: Tk let me be with Raagini you have your breakfast and leave..
Ranveer: haan

Ranveer finished his breakfast taking time and he dropped the plate in the basin and washed his hands and he wiped his hands with the towel and he came out of the kitchen and went to Ishani's room and he saw his purse and mobile in the tea poi and took it and keeping it in his pocket and he came out of Ishani's room and came to the hall and waved bye to Raagini and then getting blessing from Baa he came out of the house and he came to the car and he got in his car and started to drive the car towards his office.
MUMBAI.
RITHIKA'S HOUSE..
Rithika finished her breakfast as the servant served her and she was completely ready for the day. She washed her hands and came to the hall and took her phone and purse in her hand and she started to walk out of the house and she came to front of her house and she got in her office cab back seat and closed the door.
Rithika(seeing Driver): Go to city hospital.
Driver: yes madam(he started to drive the car and he came out of Rithika's house gate and he started to drive the car towards city hospital).
Rithika(in thoughts): Today only that Doctor is coming to his job after his long leave today I should see that Doctor and get to know the details. (as she was thinking her phone rang being in her hand were she saw the display and getting its her car dealer and she picked the call): hello..
Dealer: Madam by today evening we will deliver the car you ordered.
Rithika: hmm okay deliver in the address which I gave you.
Dealer: Okay madam
Rithika(cut the call and dialed to Manas and waited for the call to be picked and when Manas picked the call): Hello Manas.
Manas: Haan Rithika.
Rithika: Manas till today I am using our company cab only I ordered for a car and today they said by evening they will deliver it can you hire a driver and sent to my house.
Manas: haan okay but its hard to get driver immediately it will take 2 or 3 days.
Rithika: haan I can drive that time but surely I need a driver.
Manas:Within 3 days I will get a good driver.
Rithika: Hmm okay(she cut the call and waited to reach City hospital).

BARODA..
Ishani waved bye to Nitin and started to walk towards the office entrance and she entered the office were all were working in their system except Rohit. Ishani walked and came to her seat and sat in her seat were Sweta was sitting with a what to speak face seeing Ishani.
Ishani(keeping her lunch bag and bag in her table and turned and saw Sweta with a smile sitting in the chair):Hi Sweta..
Sweta(seeing Ishani with a sorry face): Hi..
Ishani(turning on the system seeing Sweta with a not understanding face):Arrey what happen to you? you will be very fresh everyday today what happened?
Sweta(held her both the ears with her hands and with a sorry face): I am sorry Ishani..
Ishani(with a smile held her both the hands and made her to take her hands from ears):For what?
Sweta:Nahi I don't know that you will be RV sir wife and without knowing it I scolded you that you won't be perfect for RV sir and to you itself I said RV sir is smart and hot and I said I will marry if and all..I am sorry.(she had a cute face).
Ishani(with a smile):Arrey its okay without knowing only you said know so for that you no need to tell sorry to your friend. This is your last week in this office all I want from you is I want to see your smiling face only not this sorry face.
Sweta:(smiling to her): you are really sweet Ishani If it was any other wife means for being close to RV sir she would have slapped me.
Ishani(seeing Sweta): Hmm See you can talk to RV sir as usual haan even I too feel jealous but not for you talking to him the way he used to talk to you for making me jealous alone
Sweta(with a laughter): hmm I am happy that at least I was useful for making you jealous know?
Ishani(laughed to her and was about to work):Tk work now..
Sweta(seeing Ishani with a silent face): Ishani..
Ishani(turned and seeing Sweta): Haan
Sweta: why are you working here when you are RV sir wife?He said he is a big business man in Mumbai then you should also be there only know? why are you here?
Ishani had a silent face and was thinking what to tell.
Sweta(seeing Ishani's silent face):I am sorry If I have asked what I should not ask..
Ishani(seeing her); Its okay Sweta actually nothing big we had a verbal conflict and because of that in anger only I came from him. That is it nothing big.
Sweta:(with a smile): Oh so for wooing you back only RV sir has come here and got this office?
Ishani(shaking her head as no): I don't know that and all. You ask to your RV sir itself.
Sweta: Haan even I should ask sorry to RV sir I should have not be behaving so close to him.
Ishani:Arrey its okay what is wrong in your side?Sweta why are you feeling this much guilty now?
Sweta(with a cute face): But also ...(as she was telling RV entered the office and he was about to go to his cabin were seeing him):RV sir..
RV(stopped and seeing Sweta with a smile):Good morning Sweetie..
Sweta(got up from her chair):Good morning sir and I am sorry.
RV(with a not understanding face):For what?
Sweta:for behaving very close to you in front of your wife.
RV(with a smile):Arrey you are close to me only what is doubt in it? you are such a sweet friend to me (showing Ishani):Even Ishani won't mind all this she has trust on me she very well know that I used to treat other girls as my friend only. So for this you no need to be sorry.
Sweta(with a smile): you know what sir you and Ishani are really the sweetest persons I have ever met. I don't what is the problem between you both but when you both are leaving this Baroda I wish that you both should go together.
RV(with a smile): hmm sure..(seeing Ishani): hain na Ishani.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and seeing Sweta near them giving a smile): hmmm
RV(smiling to them);Tk carry on with your work.(he started to move to his cabin)
Sweta sat in the chair and started to work were Ishani too started to work.
Rohit in front of a tea shop was sitting in his bike which was standing with its stand support. His friend brought two cup of tea and he gave one cup of tea to Rohit were Rohit getting it started to sip it with silent face. His friend sat in his bike that was standing next to Rohit's bike and started to drink his tea.
Friend:What happen to you Rohit?
Rohit(sipping the tea):For the first time I am seeing a girl who is choosing other man ignoring me.
Friend:What is this Rohit there are plenty of girls why you want to see that girl alone on that day when I called to hotel also you didn't use the girl I showed.See other girls who come to you and enjoy.
Rohit(with a strict face shook his head as no):I never leave the man as it is who the girl I like choose over me. For that I should kill that RV only but for now My target is Ishani I want her beauty I will rape her and get the satisfaction.
Friend:Even after that you are not able to get her means?
Rohit(with a villain smile): I never like any girl choosing other man over me so If I didn't get Ishani in this attempt I will leave her but for sure I will finish that RV. (he drank the tea).
Friend:Tk Rohit its your wish but do it without getting caught.
Rohit: I won't get caught my friend. My next try is to get Ishani If I get Ishani there is no problem for that RV but If I didn't get her problem is for RV only.
Friend(finishing his tea): Tk now what are you going to do?
Rohit:Let me show you Ishani's house you should keep a watch on her house and If all of them go out of the house leaving Ishani any time means call me and tell me that time I will come and get her for me. I know its hard only for all to leave the house but If they leave means I will get her in her house itself.
Friend(shook his head as okay): hmm okay show me her house.
Rohit(giving the glass to his friend): Give the glass back to the shop keeper and give the money and come.

Friend got the glass from him and went to the shopkeeper and gave the glass to him and gave the money and turned and saw Rohit were he got in his bike and he was putting the key in it. Rohit signed him to follow him in his bike were his Friend too shook his head as okay and he too got in his bike and he too started the bike. Rohit started to drive the bike towards Ishani's house were his friend too started to follow him.
CITY HOSPITAL..
Rithika's car stopped in front of City hospital were Rithika got down from the car and she started to walk to the entrance of the hospital and entering the hospital went to the receptionist.
Rithika(seeing Receptionist): Hello Can I see Mr. Aditya verma? I came on that day know? you said that he is in long leave and his leave is getting over today.
Receptionist: Haan I remember madam he came back and wait a while(she took the intercom and called to Aditya verma and getting his permission and putting the phone back to the place and seeing Rithika): you can go and see him Madam go straight and then right you can locate his room but the board in front of the room.
Rithika(giving a smile): hmm thank you. (she started to walk in the direction nurse said and she took the right and saw for Adiya verma board there and she got to know Aditya verma board as the third room and she walked to that room and seeing no one out waiting to see the doctor she knocked the door).
Aditya:yes come in..
Rithika(opened the door and entered the room and saw Aditya verma with a smile): Hello doctor..
Aditya(seeing her a up and down look): yes please come(he showed the chair for her to sit).
Rithika(sat in the chair and seeing the doctor):Doctor I need a information from you?
Aditya: Information? what information?
Rithika:It happened 4 months back and one of my friend came to you I just want to know whether he did DNA test for him and his daughter or not?
Aditya(with a not understanding face): Madam you didn't tell his name also and you are telling its 4 months back how can I remember?
Rithika(saw her phone and opened the gallery and took one RV photo and showed it in front of Doctor's face): He only His name is RV aka Ranveer Vaghela. Did he do any DNA test?
Doctor(saw Ranveer's photo and remembering the problems happened 4 months back and taking deep breath and with a casual face): Yes madam he is Ranveer vaghela he brought his daughter to hospital and then he did DNA test for him and his daughter. Actually that brought a very big problem for me he came back and told he didn't do any test and he started to beat me.Actually he was doubting person on his wife so only he did that test.
Rithika(didn't know whether to trust it or not):Is there any proof that he did this DNA test?
Aditya: hmm I showed the video that we used to record the inquiry of that patient who comes for the test. when Nurse took his daughter to take Sample that time I recorded it and he only said that he has doubt in his wife.
Rithika(took the phone from Doctor and seeing him):Tk can I see that Video?
Aditya: I need to search that CD again madam I don't know how much time it will take?
Rithika: Please for me do it know? Let me give money to you for sparing your time.
Aditya(seeing her a up and down look): Are you sure?
Rithika: Haan
Aditya: Tk its 4 months back know?hmm okay.(he opened his draw and saw the CD case in it and started to search in the month on which the DNA test was done).

Rithika was waiting to see that Video with a what to do face.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Ohh great...rithika is searching for proofs again this false DNA test... But I'm really worried & horrified for Ranveer...that son of a swine rohit will go to any level to harm Ishaani's respect...@ the same Ranveer's life is also in danger...rohit's thoughts is very nasty...he'll get paid very soon...episodes r going very interesting day by day... Another mind boggling episode didu...b safe & stay healthyEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Great episode sakshi
Now Rohit is planning to rape Ishaani and kill Ranveer. Ritika tries to reveal the truth of the DNA test. She will surely reunite Ishveer. I want Ishaani to suffer for mistrusting Ranveer. Waiting for the hospital scene.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Very interesting update as usual. I like the scene where Ranveer is admiring ishaani and raagini. Ritika wants to help ishver to reunite. Rohit is a real villain. He will try to rape Ishaani and Ranveer will safe her. Rohit hates Ranveer for being Ishaani's husband. he wants to kill him. I want Ranveer to get into coma after the accident and Ishaani to look after him suffering.
Update soon
😕 😆 😆
Mayashelly thumbnail
Asusual very niz update.
Ranveer admiring ragini and ishani is so cute. 😃
Sweta sweetly asked sorry to both.
This cheap rohit, he plan to rape ishani and if he can't, he will kill ranveer 😡 how dare..
Very sooner, he gonna die in hell. Why can't ishani see this side of rohit.
Anyway, ranveer will save her for sure. But his life is also in danger 😕 Hope rithika will find some clue in that video
Waiting for next dr
Keep smiling and take care 😳Edited by Mayashelly - 7 years ago
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update di. I liked the way ranveer was admiring his little princess and HIS queen. Now rohit is really in anger mood and surely he will harm RV and Ishani, but i know as usual ranveer risking his own life will save ishani. I hope my wish of hospital scene will be fulfilied. Eagerly waiting for it.
Take care di. Love u😉😉😉