Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi sakshi glad that you are back hope you are fine missed you on weekends darling 
Nice and interesting episode both loves each other both are possessive and jealousy on each others hope she should save from rohit

Missed cutiepie today 
Can't wait for the next episode am loving ishu jealousy 
Keep update dear
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ohh fantastic episode didu...I'm literally enjoying Ishaani's tears frm the core... This Ishaani is really disgusting... Her thoughts... Attitudes...& egos r also disgusting... Even she's supporting that womanizer rohit...i really really want Ishaani to suffer a lot for her mistakes...suffer like hell...egoistic brainless donkey...didu when will this stupid idiot Ishaani will suffer??..& that street sweeper rohit...such a perfect swine...i wish that his eyes which are seeing girls with wrong motives & lustfulness will get fused like a shitty bulb...so that he won't see any girl in such a bad manner & will start begging @ the roadside...master class update didu...always awesome... B safe & stay healthy
{[Rotten eggs...throwing shoes are dearly welcomed for my good behaviour 😊 😊 ...but can't control it]}Edited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fantastic episode Sakshi
I like jealous Ishaani. She deserves to feel the pain of losing her love. Ranveer is drinking now due to jealousy. Interesting to know what will happen next.
Update soon.
😛😛😛
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Your episode is amazing. Jealous ishaani can't bear it when Ranveer flirts with other girls. Ranveer hates Rohit. Sha started drinking when ishaani agreed to dance with Rohit. But her eyes were only looking at Ranveer during the dance. She was worried about him. Sweta is a wonderful girl. I like her. She deserves to a more substantial degree to be with Ranveer. what Ishaani will do now with Ranveer? I like possessive Ishaani very much.
Update soon darling
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 432
Ishani was dancing with Rohit and saw Ranveer were now Ranveer finished the first bottle of whiskey and took the next bottle from the slap were his eyes were now reddish and he was not able to stand too. He opened the bottle cap and he throw the cap in the slap and he started to drink again. As Juhi was telling something important to Sweta her mind too diverted to that speech. Ranveer slowly with anger and drunk effect was walking slowly towards the dance floor from drinking place having the whiskey bottle in his hand. He was losing his control and he was drunk too much were he complete lost his sense. All he wanted was to have Ishani only for him he was not able to bear Ishani dancing with Rohit. His foot steps too started to go in a wrong way as he was not able to walk well.
Rohit(dancing well with Ishani holding her hand in thoughts): what is this she is not allowing me to touch her hips too? Tk no problem(seeing Ishani seeing other side and showing her cheek to him): Let me kiss her that will create romantic mood to Ishani and to get this Rohit kiss she should have done some good deed in her previous birth.
Ranveer again stopped himself holding the chair and was drinking well again. His eyes shed tears were his reddish eyes told he is complete drunk person now. He was sweating well too. All were chatting and dancing were no one saw Ranveer who was behind them. Ranveer was trying to walk to stop Ishani from dancing with Rohit were he was not able to do it. He was kept on drinking well but and he saw Ishani in the dance floor with half eye open. Ishani felt she did wrong by hurting Ranveer so much were now her eyes too had pain for him. Rohit wet his lips with his tongue and saw Ishani's fair cheek and went close to her to kiss. Ranveer who was not able to hold the chair too left his control and he was about to fall were the whiskey bottle fell now and broken into pieces in the floor were all saw behind them with a confused face.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer who was about to fall in a loud tone taking her hand from Rohit when he was about kiss her cheek without even seeing him): Ranveer...(she started to run from the dance floor and she came down when Ranveer fell down in the floor well and he laid well in the floor and was blabbering something).
All got up from their chairs and DJ too turned off the music were all stopped dancing and they got down from the dance floor and were coming to the place were Ranveer fell down. All surrounded Ranveer..
Ishani(with all her love for him came and sat in the floor near Ranveer and held his shoulders and made him to rest his head in her knees):Ranveer..(she held his cheek):Ranveer utto see me..
Ranveer(was breathing heavily and without able to open his eyes):Is..is..(he was not able to tell it).
Ishani(held Ranveer well and tears were dripping in her eyes):Ranveer see me your Ishani only see me..
Ranveer(opened his eyes and slowly and saw Ishani's image and had a smile of drunk person); I..Is..oh..hmmm
Ishani(in a scolding tone):Who asked you to drink now? are you mad? you should not drink this much Ranveer.(held his shoulders and made him to sit well and she got up and held his hand): Get up now..utto
Ranveer:hmmm(he held Ishani's hand and slowly started to get up were he was about to fall again were Ishani held him well putting his hand over her shoulders).

All office staffs were shocked to see Ishani and Ranveer were they didn't get why Ishani is getting this much affected seeing Ranveer like that.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): shall we go home?
Ranveer(bit opening his eyes and seeing Ishani near him and smiling): If you call ...me...I will...come to...hell ...also Ish..Ishani..

Ishani saw Ranveer with a love filled eyes were she is not able to bear his state now were he is hurting himself for her.
Ishani(seeing Sweta): sweta you all do me a favor surely Ranveer would have paid to all the services in hall already. you all enjoy and have the dinner and then leave to home. (she held Ranveer well and was about to walk).
Sweta(with a not understanding face): where are you taking RV sir Ishani? you know his house?to the level I know him he is in some hotel I think..
Ishani(seeing Sweta): Sweta..wo..(she thought about she thinking that she should not show Ranveer is her husband to the world were the love she had on him now again proved herself that she can't hide his relationship at any moment in her life).
Sweta(seeing Ranveer holding Ishani well and seeing Ishani with a confused face): what is happening Ishani?
Rohit(too came and stood near Ishani and Ranveer in thoughts): what is this drama now? What is happening now? This Ishani has gone from be before I kiss her and she went and took this RV what is the connection between them? when she saw RV falling she forgot met too and she went to hold him. For the first time a girl is choosing another man over me. I can't take this having this much handsome Rohit this Ishani is not at all minding me. But I am unable to leave her too as she is that much beautiful but I am getting anger of this RV ..
Ishani(seeing all a glance and seeing Sweta): Sweta Ranveer is my Husband..

All were shell shocked to hear it were Sweta was shocked to the core and Rohit was broken in to pieces.
Rohit(with anger): Finally he is her husband and that is why he often came between me and Ishani. oh god..(he hit his hand with his other hand and had a anger face).
Ranveer(hearing it From Ishani with a smile opened and saw her well and seeing all with drunken eyes and to Sweta with a smile): hmm meri Ishani my...b...biwi hain(seeing Ishani with a cute smile): Hain na Ishani.
Ishani: hmm okay now come let us go home..
Ranveer(shaking his head as no): I...want to...to tell...your name now..tell with sur..surname.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's condition and seeing all): See RV is only my husband and My full name is Mrs. Ishani vaghela. (held Ranveerand seeing him): Is it okay?(Ranveer cutely shook his head as okay and then Ishani holding Ranveer well and seeing Sweta): Okay Sweta let me see you all tomorrow now let me leave now Ranveer's condition is not good sorry for all to have this problem you all can enjoy (held Ranveer well with her and she took her purse from the table and she started to walk to the entrance of the hall managing Ranveer.)
Sweta(with a guilt face in thoughts): How stupid I am? without knowing Ishani is only RV sir wife I myself scolded her without knowing it without knowing I am scolding her to her itself (she hit her head with her hand): hmm I should ask sorry only..(as she was telling it herself)
Juhi(came and stood near Sweta): Unable to believe know?
Sweta(shook her head as yes); haan I too didn't expect this.
Rohit(with anger):For the first time a girl choose another man over me that too in front of my eyes. The world's beautiful girl is for that RV not for me. I won't leave I will at least get Ishani by arrogant act at least.
Sam(coming to Sweta): all come let us have dinner and leave..
Sweta: Haan let us.(she called all were all started to go to take their dinner).

All were shocked with this knowing that RV and Ishani are husband and wife. All had their dinner. Rohit went to drinking place and again started to drink beer now.
Ishani made Ranveer to sit in the seat next to driving seat and wore the seat belt to him and she started to put her hand in Ranveer's coat pocket.
Ranveer(feeling Ishani's hand with smile): Like this only you will do to me in ...dream ...Ishani
Ishani:Okay now stop talking and come silent(she got the key in his coat pocket and took it and she came to the driving seat and she put the key and kept the purse in the dashboard and started to drive the car towards their home).
All finishing their dinner and Sam and Sweta telling to Manager and getting that RV has settled it already and all wishing bye started to leave the hall. Rohit too after his beer was over got down from the chair and came out of the hall and took his bike key from his pocket and with drunk effect went till his bike in parking and he got in his bike and starting it he started to drive the bike in drunk state itself to his home. All the others were leaving hiring taxi and were some went by walking too.
Ishani drove the car till home and parked the car in front of the house were Ranveer was kept on blabbering what all came to his mouth. Ishani stopped the car and took the key and her purse and she got down from the car and came and opened the door in Ranveer's side and took the seat belt from him were.
Ranveer:hmm wo..Ishani...
Ishani(held his shoulders):Utto Ranveer we came to home?
Ranveer: hmmm(he slowly got up from the seat were now he was able to open his eye)

Ishani held him well and she closed the car door and she started to walk towards the house and she opened the gate and she entered the house and making Ranveer walk and she brought him to the door of the house. She knocked the house and in the third knock Baa opened the door and she was shocked to see Ranveer's state.
Baa(seeing Ranveer): what happen to Ranveer Ishani?
Ishani: He drank so much Baa. (she held Ranveer well and started to make him enter the house  and seeing Baa): where is Raagini and Papa Baa?
Baa:Raagini slept Ishani she is sleeping in my room only.I gave her dinner preparing myself and Nitin and I too had the dinner you prepared and kept for us and Nitin too went to sleep.
Ishani: hmm okay Baa let me come and take Raagini after making Ranveer sleep in my room
Baa:Don't want Ishani Ranveer has drunk so much and its not good for Raagini to be in that room let her sleep with me today.
Ishani(holding Raveer shook her head as okay): hmm okay Baa. (she started to walk with Ranveer and entered the room and she brought him to the bed and made him to sit were Ranveer immediately fell in the bed and cutely was smiling in his face).

Ishani kept the car key and purse in the table and she went to the door and locked it and she came to Ranveer and made him to lay well and when she was about to move were her shawl was not leaving her were she turned and saw back were Ranveer was holding her Shawl well.
Ranveer(held her shawl and got up and sat in the bed with drunk face and seeing Ishani): where we...are?
Ishani(Seeing him with anger): to that extreme you have drunk? Tk we are in our home
Ranveer(seeing the whole room and seeing Ishani and got up were he was about to fall were Ishani held him with a silent face and he too held her well and was so happy to be near her in a cute tone): I am wanting you so much Ishani c...can...we share love..?
Ishani(seeing him held his shoulders and with anger):Are you mad in this drunk state you are asking for love making and we are not together now?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): ha...haan we may not be together in day time but now night we should be close to each other now and today...you (held her well and hugged her): I..can't stay away from you any more..I ..want you ...(he turned her to the bed and cutely pushed her and he too fell with her in the bed).
Ishani(held Ranveer's shoulders falling in the bed):Ranveer utto its not time to play sleep now..
Ranveer(cutely moved his head and seeing her eyes with love): If..I ...sleep how to...make ...love. Today ..you are...beautiful and I...want you...
Ishani(seeing his way of behaving):Ranveer see sleep now..
Ranveer(his eyes had tears now were the tear drop fell in Ishani's cheek): I can't ...be away from you..today I want your love..I never like to see..you in other man hand(he was crying like a child).
Ishani(seeing his face and with worried face with love held his cheek): Ranveer..
Ranveer(feeling her hand in his cheek); hmm this..care..is only..I am longing for..I will die If ...I am not...able to get your love..
Ishani saw him with a worried face were Ranveer held Ishani's cheek and seeing her lips was about to kiss her lips were Ishani too lost herself to Ranveer now. Ranveer seeing Ishani's lips and was about to kiss were he lost his control to hold Ishani well he left his grip and fell above her. Ishani feeling Ranveer above her took her hand to his back and held him close to her. She started to caress his hair. Ranveer was so happy to be in hug of Ishani.
Ishani(in thoughts): Even If I am wrong also Ranveer is in unconscious state now and If I ask about that DNA test means he will tell the truth in this drunk state he can't tell lie.(she held Ranveer's shoulders):Ranveer..
Ranveer(without coming out of her hug): hmm
Ishani:Utto I want to talk to you.
Ranveer(got up from her and saw her and sat in the bed): hmm talk to me.
Ishani(too sitting opposite to Ranveer): hmm tell me the truth..
Ranveer(feeling sleepy closing his eyes); hmmm
Ishani: you really did DNA test?
Ranveer(feeling sleepy seeing Ishani and hugging her well): I ..want to..sleep ..

Before Ishani could again ask him Ranveer started to sleep well in her shoulders. Ishani feeling Ranveer need sleep now and she held his shoulders and brought him out of the hug and she removed his overcoat and then his shoes and shocks and she made him to lay in the bed well and kept the pillow well to his head. She Took his over coat and went to washroom and dropped it for washing. She went and took his shoes and kept it out of the house. And she again entered her room and she locked the room and she took her night dress and she entered the washroom and she changed herself to night dress and she came out of the washroom and closing the washroom door and she saw Ranveer now were he was sleeping well.
Ishani(now had a smile seeing the way Ranveer was sleeping as he was looking like Raagini now and she went to the bed and she sat next to him and caressing his hair): Even I think to hate you also I can't hate you Ranveer Because I love you so much but why you did that test? what made you to do that to me? Do you think that I will see another man can I see other than you? (going close to his face): I don't know why you did like that today I thought that I should not disclose myself as your wife to the world and was about to tell you to leave from my life but having that much possessiveness on me seeing me with Rohit you drank this much and I myself told that you are my husband to all today. (seeing his face): See how much love we are having for both of us but why you did that Test for that I am not able to forgive you(caressing his hair): you want my love know?(she cutely went to his forehead and lovingly kissed his forehead and seeing him with a smile): I love you but I am disappointed and anger with you for doing such a test to me Ranveer. (she took her face from him and she turned off the lights and laid beside Ranveer and drifted off to sleep were both in the things happened didn't have their dinner too but were sleeping well beside each other after these 4 months)
To be continued 😉
Alisha306 thumbnail
oh such a romantic episode.
I even thought that they would make love together. Ishaani confessed her feelings to Ranveer . She loves him and cares for him. In drunk condition ranveer expressed all his love, his worries and pain. after reconciliation, let them make love. You are a great writer Sakshi. Update soon
😆
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy dr. Both the updates are amazing 😃
They both were jealous of each other.
When sweta was near ranveer ishani couldn't bear that and she shed tears when sweta said she need a husband like him. Also ranveer drunk much seeing ishani with ranveer. They both love each other this much. Then how could they get separated. Ishani should realize They can't be without the other.
Ishani thought she shouldn't reveal ranveer as her husband. But she herself said it to all.
This rohit, how dare he try to kiss her. But seeing ranveer ishani ran from him. Now, everyone knows their relationship, even rohit. Now he is anger on ranveer and thinking to get ishani in arrogant way. How cheap he is 😡
Loved this cute ranveer when he said ishani to say her ful name as Mrs. Ishani vaghela 👏 Everyone are shocked knowing the truth.
Ishani tried to ask the truth about the DNA test to ranveer, but he slept 😭
Now how will the truth come out. Loved the way ishani cared him and she saw ragini in ranveer. Yeah they both are adorable when they sleep 😉
She kissed his forehead after he sleeps. They both love this much. But ishani's anger is only disgusting.
Now this becomes much more interesting dr. How everyone gonna react in office now? Sweta decided to ask sorry to ishani
😛
Waiting to know others. Especially this rohit 😡
Update soon dr. Keep smiling and take care 😳
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Finally Ishaani revealed Ranveer s her husband... Good for her...finally I'm able to relax myself...but the real truth is yet to be out...enjoyed that part a lot when Ishaani didn't give a damn to that street sweeper rohit...i wish i could be there & give a football kick in his backward 😆 😆...but today's episode gave me a huge relief that for now Ishaani is safe frm his evil clutches... But she have to b safe...s always n outstanding episode didu...looking forward for the next episode...B safe & stay healthy
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Wonderful episode. I like it when Ishaani is worried about Ranveer. She forgot everything when she saw him falling. She rushed to help him. I like their confessions very much. Now Rohit is very angry knowing the truth about Ishveer relationships. He wants to rape Ishaani. The story is becoming more and more interesting.
Update soon
😉 😉 😉
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update di. Loved the way ishani cared for ranveer and revealed him as his husband. I wish that this is the beginning of the solution of ISHVEER problem. Raagini will be happy, that her parents are together again. and eagerly waiting for ishveer hospital scene.
Love u di...😉😉😉
Edited by ZoyaZenin - 7 years ago