Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

OML!!!! that devarsh is also a part of DNA problem... I can hardly control my mouth... How dare that pigheaded scumbag did such a disgusting thing...now i can smell that drama queen disha is also a part of this plan...cursing them frm the core...coming to the main attraction of this story...Ranveer got to knw that Ishaani still loves her unconditionally... Loved that part when Ranveer faked his unconsciousness & that made Ishaani to care for him a lot more...but that's not enough for me... It's still unconvincing for me...another delighting episode didu...marvelous selection except for that street sweeper rohit...that shitty snake will get paid very soon...looking forward for next episode... B safe & stay healthy

Hi Prince
thanks for the comment
yes Devarsh is involved in DNA problem
he is like that and let us see whether Disha is too involved in it or not
glad you liked the way Ranveer got to know about Ishani's love for him and Ranveer's fake
unconsciousness which gave Ishani's care for him
glad you liked the episode and dress
hmmm nice name for Rohit street Sweeper it suites him and let us see he pay for his behaviour soon
ya I have updated
keep reading

😉
myloveishveer thumbnail
Hi Sakshi Di...my name is Dhruva...sorry I didn't told it till now...and yah Di...ur epi...as always mind blowing... 🥳 and what's that Ishani now wanna say Ranveer ??? And uff now I feel that Rohit as extra luggage 🤔 when he will leave ??? Happy to see Nitin accept Ranveer...waiting for Ishu too...just want Ishani to gave Ranveer a huge and tight hug in front of every colleague...and say that she love him and she is his wife...and mother to his daughter... please update next soon 😃
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello everyone. there was an urge to know so i am throwing this question to all the members of this thread. the question is" Which tune was played at opening montage of meri aashiqui tumse hi, or which song's version is it?". If anybody no the answer plz do reply and if can then plz send the link to download that version. i like it too much.
Sorry sakshi di for going offbeat, i mean off the topic of ur thread.I loved that tune so i just wanted to know.😛
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
happy to see you after long days
todays episode is very nice
hope ishani should not get into any trouble
ishveer is very cute in all ways
raagini is such a cutie pie
i hate that rohit he should not get what he is dreaming
he is such a cheap guy 
i am feared about ishani's decision 
i think ranveer will save ishani and she will understand ranveers love again

it is just a guess dont take it seriously
hope they should patch up soon
bye
take care and be safe
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii di..
Lovely update.. after a long time.. 😛
i.e. 2 days.. 😆
So coming to episode..
Lovely ...
Ishani praising Ranveer...
Loved it..when ever she chooses her mind over her heart..
That means she is definitely wrong..
So..today night..she is going to tell Ranveer to go..
Hope ranveer accepts n go..
N the same night..she should come to know that Ranveer s accident happened..
It will show how faithful is ranveer to her words..
She will tell her to leave her life..and he will..
Please bring this scene di..pls..
Waiting for next.
Update soon.. 😳
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wgen the serial begins the poster is shown and then the tune plays.
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
i think the ff name Ranveer's unsaid feelings is typed wrong so if i open the ff it is shown as Ranveers unsaid flings
so please change it 
bye
take care
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hi sakshi

i think the ff name Ranveer's unsaid feelings is typed wrong so if i open the ff it is shown as Ranveers unsaid flings
so please change it
bye
take care

Yes..i think it has been edited by mistakely.. 😉
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZoyaZenin

Wgen the serial begins the poster is shown and then the tune plays.

Its tum hi ho...
Piano...
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 431
Ishani entered the hall were Ranveer was seeing her with a smile in his face which he is not able to control at all. He very well know he can't control his smile as his happiness his Ishani is in front of him like a cute angel.
Rohit(seeing Ishani in thoughts): will anyone tell this Ishani is a mother to a child?hmm I can't control myself today I should make Ishani to fall for me and take her to a room and get her completely.(seeing Ishani's white feet and then her lips with a lure smile in thoughts): hmmm this Lips itself telling me that one time is not enough for me at least I need to get her 4 times today itself. What a woman? Really her husband is a lucky guy only he has got such a beauty to enjoy but who will be here husband?(changing his face expression): hmmm that is not needed for me all I need is Ishani only Ishani that too in my bed. Today I will take her to the bed(he had a determined face).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile):Welcome Ishani..

Sweta and other colleagues came and stood surrounding Ishani.
Sweta(seeing Ishani): I only told RV sir that you are out and you will come now so that (showing RV): see RV sir he itself welcoming you.
Ishani(gave a smile to Sweta): hmm okay.
Sweta(seeing Ishani up and down):I thought to ask it when I saw you outside itself Why you didn't wear any Saree Ishani?
Ishani:Actually I don't have my Saree with me now as I left everything in my house while shifting to Baroda. And coming here I am only wearing Chudidar and other outfits only so I didn't buy any Saree so only I wore Anarkali.
Sweta(seeing her up and down): This dress you brought when we went to shopping only know?
Ishani:(with a smile); Haan
Sweta: hmm you are looking so beautiful.
Juhi(in a clear tone): hmm you are looking so beautiful Ishani seeing you only they should write the meaning for the word beauty.
Ishani:Arrey nothing like that you all are looking fab in your Saree. If we are happy in heart that is the real beauty.
Sweta(cutely hugging Ishani from side): hmm that is my cute Ishani you are the best.
RV(seeing all clearing his throat):Sweta..
Sweta(taking her hand from Ishani's shoulders and seeing RV): Haan RV sir..
RV:Shall we start the function?
Sweta:sure sir..
RV: hmm(telling it he started to walk towards the front of hall).
Rohit(as soon as RV left from there he came to Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Rohit): Hi Rohit.
Rohit:Hi by the by why are you late?
Ishani:To get ready I got late. (all the girls were moving to sit in the chairs and enjoy the party and Ishani too was about to move).
Rohit(seeing Ishani moving from him): Ishani.
Ishani(stood back and seeing Rohit): Haan
Rohit(with a smile adjusting his over coat): How I am looking?
Ishani(seeing him up and down and giving a light head shake): you are looking nice only.
Rohit: hmm thank you and let me tell you you are really so beautiful Ishani I like you so much..
Ishani(getting it immediately): kya?
Rohit(with a managing cute boy smile): I mean I said I like your dress and you are looking good(acting like a good man): If you smile you will be more cute.
RV(standing in front of all saw Rohit talking to Ishani and in a loud tone):So my dear employees now let us start the party with photo shoot. Come on let us take photos and then selfies too.
Sweta(cutely got up and came to RV): okay sir I will only stand near you.
RV(seeing her): hmm sure..

Sweta stood close to RV were Ishani who was standing with Rohit saw Ranveer near Sweta and as Rohit was about to tell something without even to her control and without minding Rohit she started to walk towards Ranveer were all the members started to come near RV for photo were All started to stand next to one by one. Ranveer had a smile seeing Ishani came for photo and she came and stood near Sweta now and next to her Juhi.
Rohit(with a irritated face): For the first time its taking this my time for me to take a girl to bed why she went now is she not ready to see my face?(giving a head weight face): hmm all girls will like Rohit only(he saw all the girls standing near RV and smiling to him): But what is there in this RV all are going behind him.hmm he is money man so only he can't be handsome like me. (he saw Ishani who was standing silently next to Sweta and with a smile): hmmm Ishani is not at all minding this RV know? hmm she is standing silently with a not liking face only.I will make Ishani to come with me and I will take her to hotel.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and sweta taking selfies and smiling to each other seeing the selfies in phone display in thoughts): why I am getting this much possessiveness on Ranveer. I have decided not to go back to him in my  life or allow him to stay in my life but some where If some girl touches my Ranveer I am feeling that I should not give my Ranveer to her. (shaking her head as no in thoughts): Nahi Ishani don't break yourself he is the man who doubted you. I will never show he is my husband to this world for sure. (she waited for them to click the photo).

Rohit seeing all standing in same place for photo and he too started to walk there..Ranveer who was seeing the photo they clicked and showing it to Sweta and smiling on those photos and he saw Rohit crossing him who was about to move to the men side to stand for the photo.
RV(seeing Rohit):Rohit..
Rohit(stood and saw RV controlling his irritation): Sir..
RV:(giving his phone to Rohit):Can you click a group photo of all of us?
Rohit(had a silent face and seeing RV):Sir I won't be in this photo know?(he asked with a worried face).
Ishani(seeing Rohit's face and seeing Ranveer who was having the attitude to rule Rohit now and in thoughts): Like this only he will insult all with his powers. Just seeing Rohit talking with me he told wrong about him and now he is insulting him.
RV(seeing Rohit):Come on Rohit for now click a photo and next photo let me tell some one to click it that time you come and join us there is nothing to feel wrong in it.Come on go now.(he gave a strict glance).
Rohit(saw all and bring a made up smile):hmm okay sir.(he went in front of all and held the phone camera to click the photo).
RV(seeing all):Tk all stand well let us click a photo

All with a smile came and stood well surrounding RV were Sweta held Ishani's hand and stood were both of them saw each other and smiled to each other. Ishani seeing Rohit holding the phone in front of all felt bad for Rohit now. Rohit seeing all are covering in the frame and telling all to smile he clicked the photo and seeing the photo has come well and he started to walk towards RV and he gave the phone in his hand.
RV(got the phone and seeing the photo and showing the photo to Sweta): Nice know?
Sweta: Haan its really good RV sir.

All came and saw the photo one by one were Rohit stood without knowing what to do were Ishani saw Rohit's face had a disappointment of he not being in the photo.
Ishani(seeing all who were surrounding Ranveer and discussing about the photo): Excuse me guys..
All turned and saw Ishani were Ranveer too saw Ishani with a not understanding face.
Sweta(seeing Ishani):Kya hua Ishani?
Ishani:(with a smile): We all took photo but Rohit didn't take photo know?
Sweta(seeing Rohit and with a cute guilt face):Arrey haan Rohit come now (she got the phone from RV hand and started to walk front and seeing Rohit): Go and stand Rohit let me click it.
Rohit(giving a smile): hmm okay(he started to walk towards RV and Ishani).

Ishani saw Ranveer with a attitude face were Ranveer too didn't like the way Ishani was supporting Rohit now. They both were seeing each other in a anger eye lock were Rohit in a cool attitude and came and stood in between them were Ishani gave a smile to Rohit were he too smiled to her. Ranveer saw Rohit with anger for standing near Ishani were he was controlling his anger.
Sweta(seeing all): hmmm come on guys stand well again(all started to stand well surrounding RV)
Rohit (standing near RV and seeing Ishani): thank you Ishani.
Ishani(seeing Rohit):For what?
Rohit:For supporting me almost all forgot me you didn't forget me.
Ishani: I was able to see the disappointment in your face so only I told you to come that is it.
Rohit:hmm(he saw Ishani were now she was facing Sweta for photo were in thoughts): hmm so you have this sympathy and all in your heart. hmm okay with this itself let me take you out today.

Sweta clicked the picture and seeing the photo and signing all that its good and she came with the picture and showed it to all.
RV(seeing it and got anger seeing Rohit in between him and Ishani and seeing Sweta):Sweta let us go to the next program now all of you go to the seats.
Sweta(seeing RV): hmm okay sir.
All started to walk to the seats and all occupied the tables and chairs there and Ishani too went and sat with Juhi and Sweta and they started to chat well between them about Saree and Anarkali. Rohit went and sat next to Sam and RV took deep breath and bringing himself out of the anger and seeing all with a smile.
RV:Fine guys now let us dance and drink and do what all we want so now come on DJ is ready go and tell him what song you all want and get in the dance floor and start dancing.
Immediately a set of men got up from the chairs were Sam made Rohit to stand by holding his hand and all started to move to the dance floor and one of the guy went to the DJ and told a song to him. RV came and sat in a table next to Ishani's table and saw her from there. He was losing himself to her were he was not even able to bear Ishani showing care for anyone more than him. The song started to play were all the male staffs started to dance well by coordinating the steps with in them for the Jalwa song from wanted movie. Ranveer was enjoying it were almost all the female staffs too were enjoying by clapping their hands. Ishani too was seeing the dance were Rohit stopped dancing and walked silently and went and sat in the drinking place and ordered for a Whiskey and the waiter kept it to him and he started to sip it keeping his face like he is worried. He was often glancing whether Ishani is seeing him or not and was acting like he is worried to the extreme.
Ranveer turned and saw Ishani were her fair ears were pulling him to kiss in her ears, Her beauty was double to his eyes today. He was really wanting her so much were the man inside him was really wanting a love making with her for sure. His eyes went to Ishani's lips were that pink lips is enough to make him fall for her were he was not able to take his eyes from Ishani.
Rohit(sipping the whiskey in thoughts seeing Ishani): today surely Ishani's head will turn and see me with this sympathy itself I will make her fall for me and now surely Ishani will see me the way she supported me is telling she is having some sympathy for me. See me Ishani see me..(he was seeing Ishani and waiting for her to see him).
Ishani who was feeling Ranveer's eyes in her turned her head were Rohit was waiting that she will see him were her head turned towards the next table and saw Ranveer. Ranveer had a smile which can never be explained in words were he was so happy in Ishani feeling his eyes on her. Ishani saw him with a silent face were the eyes of Ranveer, lips and beard and mustache were making her to fall for him.
Rohit(seeing Ishani seeing RV with anger face in thoughts):A girl without minding me is seeing other man and this is the first time its happening in my life. (again making himself calm); nahi nahi Ishani would have casually only have seen him(he again saw Ishani were now she turned to the dance floor and they clapped their hands and Ishani too clapped her hands with smile and Rohit took a deep breath of relief thinking that Ishani saw Ranveer with casual look only).
The males staffs got down from the dance floor and they all were going to drink were ,,
Sweta(seeing all female staffs): all come let us dance..
Ishani(seeing Sweta): Sweta I am not in the mood to dance
Sweta(held Ishani's hand):Come know you should dance for your friend..(she made Ishani to get up and she dragged her to the dance floor).

Ranveer had a smile seeing Ishani in the Dance floor were Ishani too saw him with a silent look were she didn't know what to react. Sweta went and told the DJ a song and she came and stood in the position to dance. The song started to play which was Taal se Tal mila were all the lady staffs getting the steps one by one and started to dance well were Ishani too was dancing without mood to dance were Ranveer was smiling seeing her dance were Rohit was seeing Ishani's through his wrong eye sipping the whiskey. Ranveer was lost in his Ishani in all the way he can were her beauty was making him so much lure today.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and dancing with worried face):Saawan ne aaj toh
mujhko bhigoo diya(with a lovely step and emotional face were her eyes didn't go from Ranveer at all were he too was seeing her and smiling well)Haai meri laaj ne mujhko duboo diya
Saawan ne aaj toh mujhko bhigoo diya
Haai meri laaj ne mujhko duboo diya
Aaisi lagi jhadi
Sochon main yeh khadi(cutely dancing with others and coordinating their steps)Kuch maine kho diya
Kya maine kho diya
Chup kyun hai bol tu
Sang mere dol tu
Meri chaal se chaal mila ... aa aa(with a coordination of the step well)
Taal se taal mila ...
Taal se taal mila

The song was over were all clapped their hands for the dance of the ladies and all of them got down from the dance floor and were moving towards their chairs were Sweta came down and came to RV.
RV(seeing Sweta seeing him):Kya hua Sweta?
Sweta:Sir can you dance with me?
RV(with a uncomfortable face): Arrey its okay let me be here itself.
Sweta:sir you didn't dance with men's too at least dance with me sir and let me tell you I wont tell them to play any melody music and all let us have a heavy music and dance so that we no need feel uncomfortable to often hold our hands with each other.
RV:(seeing her with a smile): you are really sweet..(he saw Ishani were she was seeing him with a anger eyes seeing it with a cute face and he turned to Sweta); hmm okay Sweta let us dance(he got up from the chair and held Sweta's hands and he came to the dance floor and seeing all): guys now I am going to dance with my favorite friend. Seriously Sweta was one of the sweet friend I have seen so now I am feeling happy to dance with her(with a smile seeing Sweta): shall we?
Sweta: hmm okay let me tell the song and come(RV shook his head as okay were Sweta went to DJ and said some song to him).

Ranveer saw Ishani were Ishani was seeing him with a cute anger were now she looked more and more beautiful to his eyes. If she was with him he would have not minded anything and for the whole day he would be behind her only asking for a beautiful love making.
Sweta came there and stood near Ranveer and signed him to be ready were Ranveer too stood well to coordinate the steps with sweta. The song started to play...
Sweta(with a smile):
Itna maza kyun aa raha hai
Tu ne hawaa mein bhaang milaaya(cutely dancing well keeping her hand elbow in Ranveer's shoulders and smiling to him):Duguna nashaa kyun ho rahaa hai
Aankhon se meethaa tu ne khilaayaa
Ranveer(with a cute smile coordinating to her steps and seeing Ishani with a smile):
O teri malmal ki kurtee gulaabi ho gayi
Manchali chaal kaise nawaabi ho gayi(both Sweta and Ranveer started to dance well were almost all the male and female came up to the stage and started to dance with Ranveer and Sweta well):
To..Balam Pichkaari jo tu ne mujhe maari
To seedhee saadee chhoree sharaabi ho gayi
Haan jeans pehan ke jo tu ne maaraa thumkaa
To lattu padosan ki bhaabhi ho gayi

Ishani was in her chair were Rohit was still sitting in the drinking place sitting in that chair and seeing when Ishani will see him. The dance was finally over were all clapped their hands to themselves and all were so happy and hugged each other for being so happy that day. Sweta gave a friendly hug to Ranveer were Ranveer without hugging her saw Ishani who was in her chair were Ishani now had tears seeing Ranveer with Sweat were without bearing it she got up and started to walk wiping her tears.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani started to walk held Sweta's shoulders and brought her out of the hug and smiling to her):it was a nice dance with you
Sweta: Haan sir you are too dancing so well we are so happy to work under you.
Ranveer(giving a smile saw Ishani were Ishani now went to drinking place were Ranveer took a relief that she didn't go out but as soon as he saw Rohit there he got anger controlling it seeing Sweta): shall we go and drink something Sweta..?
Sweta: haan sure sir..
RV(seeing all): guys come on who ever want to dance dance and enjoy..
All(in a chorus): yes sir.

All started to dance in the dance floor making the DJ to play good songs. Ranveer got down from the dance floor with Sweta and started to walk towards Drinking place.
Ishani(seeing waiter):Get me some pepper soda
Waiter:yes madam..
Rohit(seeing Ishani's face): Ishani are you okay?
Ishani(seeing him); Haan I am fine..
Rohit(seeing her with a cute face): Ishani I am feeling so much proud that I got you as friend today I liked the way you supported me in photo.
Waiter(kept the pepper soda there): take it madam
Ishani(took the soda glass and she started to sip it and seeing Rohit): Not only you who ever was in that situation I would have done that only. (she started to drink it were she was feeling so worried in her heart thinking about Sweta and Ranveer hugging).
Ranveer (came to the drinking place and stood near Ishani and next to him having Sweta seeing waiter):Get me one coke and(seeing Sweta): for you?
Sweta: hmm get me soda..
Ranveer(seeing waiter): hmm soda..
Sweta(seeing Ishani and coming to her): Ishani what happen why are you looking so much tensed?
Ishani(sipping the soda): nothing I am okay only..
Sweta:Really? but your face is telling you are thinking something and tensed come on now cheer up ..
RV(seeing Sweta):Sweta your friend will come back to normal so soon.
Sweta: She has never been this much worried today ..(before she complete).
RV:Arrey she will be okay tk you tell me what kind of life partner you are expecting?
Sweta(cutely with bubbly smile): I want a husband like you.
Ishani turned and saw Ranveer with a worried face were she was getting hurt so much Ranveer saw her with a cute face were he was able to see the jealousy of Ishani in her face were he was enjoying it too
RV(seeing Sweta): Like me? Arrey you will get better than me.
Sweta:Nahi sir actually know before knowing you are married I was in a idea to marry you only (with a cute disappointed face): But you are married and you are having child(with a playful face):Even now no problem If you want second wife tell me let me marry you..
RV(with a playful face and tone): hmm not bad its a good Idea only even for me too that life is bit boring only so I can even think of second marriage(he laughed with her).
Rohit(seeing Ishani's face silent): Ishani..
Ishani(managing and seeing Rohit):Haan
Rohit:Can you come let us dance?
Sweta(immediately): Haan Rohit take her she will feel bit relaxed(with a cute face seeing Ishani): Go and dance with Rohit.

Ranveer's face now turned to be anger were when Sweta didn't see him he shook his head as no to Ishani were Ishani with a anger face saw Rohit.
Ishani:Tk let us dance Rohit.
Rohit(finishing the drink and getting down from the chair): hmm okay..(he started to walk were Ishani too started to walk behind him).

Ranveer was having a anger now were now all were dancing as couple in the dance floor and Rohit and Ishani went there were the light music was playing were Rohit gave his hand to Ishani were Ishani seeing Ranveer a anger face held Rohit's hand were Rohit held her hand and was about to catch her hip were Ishani held his hand with other hand and signed she can dance like this. Holding Ishani's hand itself Rohit started to dance with her. waiter gave the soda and Cock for Ranveer and Sweta.
Waiter:Sir your order..
Ranveer(turned to waiter and seeing the cock kept for him and Sweta now took the soda and drinking it and seeing waiter); I want Whiskey.
Waiter(took the cock): okay sir..(he took a glass and gave it to Ranveer).
Ranveer started to drink it seeing Ishani and Rohit dancing well.
Sweta(seeing RV): you will drink sir?.
Ranveer(without taking his eyes from Ishani): Haan sometimes..
Sweta: hmm(she was smiling seeing the dance floor and drink the soda).

Rohit was rotating Ishani holding her hand and was dancing with her were Ishani didn't allow him to touch her body with his hand she was holding his hand only and dancing. Ranveer orderd next whiskey and he drank it and seeing Rohit going near to Ishani's ears and cheek he lost his control and took the whiskey bottle that was kept in the slap and he opened it and he started to drink it with the single sip itself.
Sweta(getting shocked seeing Ranveer like that kept the glass in the slap and seeing Ranveer): sir why are you doing like this?If you drink like this its not good for your health
Ranveer(took the bottle from his lips and seeing Sweta): sweta please you go and be with your friends and enjoy let me drink and come.
Sweta : okay sir let me go but you don't drink this much..
RV(in a drunk and anger controlled tone):This only I can do now you go and be with your friend.

Sweta seeing the starange behaviour of Ranveer started to move from there and she went and sat next to Juhi. She smiled to Juhi and was worried seeing RV were he was drinking the whiskey in the bottle in single gulp. He took the bottle from his lips were he saw Rohit trying his best to kiss Ishani but Ishani was managing him without making him to touch her. Were Ranveer seeing the way Ishani chose Rohit over her again drank the whisky from the bottle.Ishani saw Ranveer drinking and had a worried face.
To be continued 😉