Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi my dear lovely friends,

According to the current track of RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS..
I know some are not liking the idea of Rithika entry in the story and some are loving her positive side. I know the past things and negativity of Rithika is not allowing us to completely trust her.I already thought this story in this way only so now I can't take out Rithika from the story now as somehow I brought her back in the story now. So Please bear me for bringing Rithika back.
Regards
Sakshi

dont be sorry didi..she is a good girl..all will realise soon..😆
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey hi sakshi
the story is really getting interesting dear
i wish shweta stayed for longer duration
ragini poor girl caught in the ishveer hate storm but she will make them patch up
ishani well this girl have lost it although i don't blame her entirely because her own heart is conflicting what she is thinking but she is believing her mind more this time
ranveer beta in full form

now the debate part regarding ritika honestly the overly sweet ritika in the show left such a bitter memories that mere her presence is disgusting to the core but dear this is your story you can take it forward the way you want none of us want to disrupt your line of thoughts and i know you must have planned out things in advance as to how to take this story forward so there is no pressure on you.
you have given a beautiful story dear there is nothing more we can ask for so shitika do not scare me more. Besides ritika have separated them so many times that there is a need for her redemption and that's what i think you are trying to do
Although there is a request-
ishveer injured or ill and taking care of each other yes i want both of them to show their care for each other and how much they love each other.
and ishani should confess her heart's feeling before getting the proof of ranveer's innocence i am fine with drunk confession also atleast ranveer should know she loves him and trust him from the heart even if she doesn't remember confession that's fine infact ranveer can take advantage of this drunk stupor.
ishveer knock jhok romance and ishani also should some time loose her control on ranveer why always our boy should yearn for her he should make her long for him

i guess i wrote too much
sorry
waiting for the update

this is just a suggestion dear you can take the story forward the way you want i am okay with anything
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey hi sakshi
the story is really getting interesting dear
i wish shweta stayed for longer duration
ragini poor girl caught in the ishveer hate storm but she will make them patch up
ishani well this girl have lost it although i don't blame her entirely because her own heart is conflicting what she is thinking but she is believing her mind more this time
ranveer beta in full form

now the debate part regarding ritika honestly the overly sweet ritika in the show left such a bitter memories that mere her presence is disgusting to the core but dear this is your story you can take it forward the way you want none of us want to disrupt your line of thoughts and i know you must have planned out things in advance as to how to take this story forward so there is no pressure on you.
you have given a beautiful story dear there is nothing more we can ask for so shitika do not scare me more. Besides ritika have separated them so many times that there is a need for her redemption and that's what i think you are trying to do
Although there is a request-
ishveer injured or ill and taking care of each other yes i want both of them to show their care for each other and how much they love each other.
and ishani should confess her heart's feeling before getting the proof of ranveer's innocence i am fine with drunk confession also atleast ranveer should know she loves him and trust him from the heart even if she doesn't remember confession that's fine infact ranveer can take advantage of this drunk stupor.
ishveer knock jhok romance and ishani also should some time loose her control on ranveer why always our boy should yearn for her he should make her long for him

i guess i wrote too much
sorry
waiting for the update

this is just a suggestion dear you can take the story forward the way you want i am okay with anything

for bold..i too vote..😳

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hlo didu how u doing?? Yea i think some readers r not liking ritihika track especially Tnzilla sissy...but give her sometime ...she'll overcome it...but we r adjusting with ur thoughts perfectly... But now i must say evil rithika was far better than this attitude showing Ishaani...evil rithika had done her wrong doings openly... But this Ishaani is doing wrongs unknowingly... So we r perfectly tolerating Rithika...but don't knw about everyone but I'm having a hard time here to tolerate this Ishaani...i jst wanted to tell Ishaani that..."gandhi sochnewaali...teri moo kaali"... 😆 😆 😆Edited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hey sakshi???
Where r u ?
R u busy ?
Still no comment?
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Hlo didu how u doing?? Yea i think some readers r not liking ritihika track especially Tnzilla sissy...but give her sometime ...she'll overcome it...but we r adjusting with ur thoughts perfectly... But now i must say evil rithika was far better than this attitude showing Ishaani...evil rithika had done her wrong doings openly... But this Ishaani is doing wrongs unknowingly... So we r perfectly tolerating Rithika...but don't knw about everyone but I'm having a hard time here to tolerate this Ishaani...i jst wanted to tell Ishaani that..."gandhi sochnewaali...teri moo kaali"... 😆 😆 😆

FOR BOLD..👏👏👏
HEHE..asif your post mads me to giggle..😆
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 429
As soon as Rithika asked why Ishani left Ranveer Amba and Kailash saw each other with a what to tell face and again saw Rithika with a silent face.
Rithika(seeing them and going near Amba):Aunty what happened here?What is the need for Ishani to go away from Ranveer?
Amba(seeing Rithika with a silent face and thinking how to tell):Rithika wo..(she hesitated)
Rithika:(waiting for Amba to tell): Haan tell me
Amba:Actually after you went from here everything was normal only and one day we all were having our lunch and that time a report came from City hospital. A staff from that hospital brought it and Ishani only got that report and she opened it and has seen it. (she paused).
Rithika(with a not understanding face): hmm okay but what was that report?
Amba:(bit hesitating and seeing Rithika):Its DNA report..
Rithika(shirking her face as what):kya DNA report?
Amba: Haan that was a DNA report of Ranveer and Raagini. Before that day only Ranveer took Raagini out of house and next day that DNA report came to home. Seeing that only Ishani thinking that Ranveer is testing whether Raagini is his daughter or not and he is doubting her and she left from here.
Rithika(having a face of unable to accept it):What happen to RV? Has he gone mad to test that?
Amba:(with a worried face):Even we too thought like that only but even after seeing that report Ranveer told he didn't do any test like that even Ishani trusted him that time then seeing Doctor's name in it Ranveer took Ishani,Me, Kailashji and Nitin Bhai with him to hospital and we saw that Doctor. But that Doctor showed a video were Ranveer was telling that he is not trusting Ishani as she had many men behind her and he can't trust her whether Raagini is his child or not so only he is doing that test.
Rithika(was again shell shocked):What is this RV has this kind of thinking about Ishani?
Amba;(she almost had moist eyes): Hmm me too scolded Ranveer for doing so. Then seeing that Video Ishani completely lost her trust in Ranveer and she started to walk out of the hospital. We too were angry on Ranveer. Before Ranveer comes to home itself Ishani left the house with Baa, Raagini and Nitin Bhai. After that Ranveer came and cried to me telling he didn't do that DNA test. but as Mother I can't see his tears and I too wish that Ranveer would have not done such test. Ishani in anger has left the house and as a woman I can understand her state too. (wiping her eyes): But till today no one is getting about that DNA video or report. Even we are confused..
Rithika(too had a confused face and thinking for a while and seeing Amba):But even after Ishani went RV would have used his powers and investigated that DNA mystery know?
Amba:Haan he too went to that hospital again and even checked the visitors entry too but in that entry note too Ranveer's name was there in that time.If even Ranveer compliant it to Police all the proof will show its Ranveer only. So thinking that more than finding that DNA mystery Ranveer went in search of Ishani and he told he will make her understand.(with a worried face): Ishani matching Ranveer taking Raagini out before day and thinking that Ranveer took Raagini for taking test only and she left Ranveer. Hiring a detective for the four months Ranveer searched for Ishani and somehow he found out that Ishani is in Baroda and now he too went there and now he is trying his best to make Ishani understand.
Rithika(had a sad face seeing the state of RV mansion and seeing Amba): Aunty you saw that Video know?Was it RV?
Amba(shook her head as yes): Haan I saw it was Ranveer only but he is telling its not him and in that Video Raagini was not there as that time only Nurse has took Raagini to take her sample for DNA test. That time only Doctor has inquired Ranveer regarding the DNA test and as there is hospital rules to record it he has recorded it.That only he showed it to us. (bringing a made up smile):Tk leave it Ranveer will surely bring back Ishani they very well know to patch up know?Tk you have something now?
Rithika(thinking this problem and hearing Amba telling her to have something and seeing Amba with a smile): Its okay Aunty I need to go and see my office and let me come some other day.
Amba:But Rithika..
Rithika: I am telling know Aunty its too my house only I will come for sure. Anything you want you have my India number know? call me.
Amba(shook her head as yes with a smile): Haan tk.
Rithika(seeing Kailash): Bye Uncle..
Kailash:hmm (he gave a smile to her).

Rithika smiling to Amba and Kailash turned towards the entrance of the hall and had a thinking face about this separation of Ranveer and Ishani and she too was confused of what is happening and she turned and saw Amba again.
Rithika:Aunty..
Amba(seeing Rithika): Haan Rithika..
Rithika:Do you have that DNA report?
Amba(shaking her head as no): Nahi when we went to that hospital with that Report as Ranveer and Doctor got fight we all left that report there itself.
Rithika(with a disappointed face and then thinking again and then seeing Amba):Aunty do you know that Doctor name?
Amba:wo..(she kept her hand in her forehead and was thinking to get the doctor name): His name was...(seeing Kailash):Do you remember?
Kailash: His name was something ending in verma I think..
Amba(getting it with a smile and seeing Rithika): haan His name is Aditya verma in City hospital.
Rithika(shook her head as okay): Okay Aunty let me leave..

Amba and Kailash shook their heads as okay were Rithika started to walk towards the entrance of the hall. She having a shocked face and with thoughts of how Ranveer did that kind of test and she came out of the house and she walked in the veranda of RV mansion as she was thinking about Ranveer and Ishani's separation and with a confused face she hit with someone very well.
Rithika(without seeing who is it and standing well):Sorry..(she raised her face and saw Devarsh in front of her standing keeping his both the hands in his hip and smiling seeing her).
Devarsh(smiling like making fun of her): hmm I saw you when you were coming out of the hall itself so only I stood here to see the guest of RV mansion back in Mumbai.When you came from London?
Rithika(seeing him with a sharp eyes): That is none of your business.
Devarsh: oh I forgot you have become a business woman right?. Tk tell me why you came back?You will be happy inside heart knowing about Ranveer and Ishani separation know?
Rithika(seeing him with a anger face): hmm Ishani has know to change me too but stupid like you will never ever change.(telling it she started to walk from there).

Devarsh too seeing her back and turned to other side and started to walk. Rithika too walking four steps her mind said her something and she immediately turned back again and saw Devarsh's back.
Rithika(bit loud):Devarsh..
Devarsh(hearing Rithika calling him stopped and turned and saw her with a attitude face):What?
Rithika(started to walk towards him and she came and stood in front of him): I don't know whether Ranveer has done that test or not but you didn't play any of your game in it know?
Devarsh(seeing her with a sharp look):See I am Ishani's brother and Ishani and Ranveer are my family members and you are always outsider to this family only okay don't forget it and raise voice against me got that..(he gave a anger look to her).

Rithika with a attitude held his shirt collar were Devarsh was shocked to react.
Rithika(holding his shirt collar and pulling him close to her with a anger face):May be Ranveer is too wrong in this Problem but If I ever come to know that any thing was wrong happened in that DNA test or anywhere If I come to know you or Disha has again did any play in it means I am sure I will not leave you both as it is. (left his collar and pushed him two steps back were Devarsh bit saw her with feared face now): By the by Nitin Uncle is Ishani's father and it is clear that you are no way connected to Ishani. Only as your house brought her up Ishani has left you in this house. (she gave a up and down anger glance and turned and started to walk and again in a instant turned to Devarsh showing her index finger to him): And I am not outsider I am Ishani and Ranveer's friend better remember that. (turned with anger and started to walk towards the parking and she went to her car and she got in the car and told the driver to take the car out of RV mansion).
Devarsh(saw Rithika's car leaving RV mansion and coming out of the fear to himself): hmm she has turned this much good how much attitude she is having?(but his face again turned to fear):Ranveer tried his best to find out about this DNA mystery but everything was proving he did that DNA test and Ishani in anger didn't even think to know about that DNA test. (thinking about Rithika scolding him now with a feared face):But this Rithika's brain is not that normal brain as she herself has been a Vamp once So will she find out the truth?(caressing his hair well): If she finds out the truth means she will get to know I was also a part in this DNA problem know?(shaking his head as no with a smile): Nahi nahi she can't why I should think like this and all..(he caressed his hair well and started to walk towards the house).
Rithika(as Driver was driving the car seeing him):Go to City hospital..
Driver:Okay madam..

Driver started to drive towards City hospital and in the next half an hour the car was parked in the parking of the city hospital. Rithika opened the car door and she got down from the car and she started to walk towards the hospital. she entered the hospital and came to the reception and she saw the receptionist.
Rithika: Hello I am Rithika Zaveri..
Receptionist:Yes how can I help you madam?
Rithika(with a smile): I want to see Dr. Aditya Verma?
Receptionist: Madam Dr. Aditya has gone in a long leave and its getting over by this week only he will come by coming Monday. you can come and see him.
Rithika(bit getting disappointed and making herself okay and seeing her): hmm okay no problem.(she started to walk out of the hospital and came to her car and told the driver to drive back to her office and went to her office and entered the office and seeing her staffs wishing her and she gave a head shake to them and she went back to her cabin and was getting engaged in her office work).

BARODA..
RV'S OFFICE..
Ishani came with Nitin in the taxi as usual and she got down from the Taxi and waved bye to him were the Taxi started to move from there were Ishani was about to walk towards the office were her eyes saw the board of the office being fixed well today. Ranveer and Sam were standing below the office and he was telling something to Sam showing the board.
Ishani(seeing the board well again to herself): hmm RV Broking (saw Ranveer who was telling something to Sam and seeing Ranveer):you are so sweet when comes to Hard work and establishing your business but when comes to me alone you will hurt me a lot. (she had a worried face and she started to walk)
Ranveer(seeing Sam):Very good Sam you have done a great job yesterday I told you while office hours that time itself you have ordered it and before office time starts today you have fixed the board. you are really a good worker(he smiled to Sam and saw Ishani coming towards the office entrance).
Sam: Thank you sir..
RV(seeing Sam): hmm okay now go inside the office.
Sam: okay sir(he started to enter the office).
RV(as soon as Sam went turned and stood facing Ishani and when she was about to cross him): Ishani..
Ishani(stood and seeing him):What?
RV:See be careful with Rohit better avoid him.
Ishani(seeing him with a strict face):See already I said you that If he comes and talks to me I will talk I don't know to show anger to him and all.
RV(seeing her with a fun making face):oh you don't know to show anger? Show the same anger which you are showing to me now.
Ishani(in a instant without to her control):I show anger to the one who I love..(she paused and saw Ranveer and stopped her mouth and giving a managing face): I am getting late let me go(she started to walk from there and entered the office).
Ranveer(seeing her back and once she hided from his eyes with a smile): hmmm I know you very well that you will never get that much anger but If you get anger on someone means that person should be a person who you love so much. And I got to know it today that you are deeply loving me. (having a smile started to walk towards the office and he entered the office and he started to walk towards his cabin seeing Ishani itself).
Sweta(seeing RV coming in a cute tone):RV sir..
RV(seeing Ishani and hearing Sweta's voice and seeing her with a smile): yes Sweta good morning..
Sweta(with a smile she got up):Good morning sir..to wish you only I called you.
RV: hmm okay sit now(he smiled to her): Tk Sweta today after lunch come to my room we should discuss about the dress code, timing of the party okay?
Sweta:(sitting and seeing RV):  hmm okay let me come.(she too smiled).

RV smiling to sweta and he saw Ishani a cute look and he started to enter his cabin. Ishani was showing she is not seeing him were she saw all the way he behaved till now and cutely had a anger face for Ranveer being close to Sweta. All started to work well were after the lunch RV called Sweta to his room through intercom were Sweta getting it putting the phone back in its place got up and entered the cabin were Ishani as soon as Sweta entered the room she saw inside the room through the glass were Sweta smiling to Ranveer and went and sat in the chair opposite to Ranveer. Ranveer was smiling to her were Sweta too was shaking her head this side and that side and was talking to RV so well.
Ishani(saw Ranveer and got jealous in thoughts); I don't mind him let him talk to who ever he want. (she saw the system and started to work were somewhere again without to her control saw Ranveer through the glass again were Ranveer smiling to Sweta and in a cute face saw Ishani with a attitude face Ishani got now that he is voluntarily doing it to make her jealous and in thoughts): hmm so you are trying to make me jealous wait and watch My dear husband.

Ishani got up from her seat were Ranveer's eyes though discussing about the party Sweta now saw Ishani walking somewhere he saw now that Ishani went to Rohit.
Ranveer(immediately seeing Sweta who was narrating the party details): Haan okay Sweta Dress code Saree is okay for Ladies and Gents in casual jean and shirt, over coats.And timing of party is by 7 o clock in the evening till 9 o clock in the night.you go and work after sometime let me come and inform all(he saw Ishani talking to Rohit were Rohit was smiling with happiness to Ishani now Ishani too was smiling to him and immediately seeing Sweta): hmm go now..(he gave a made up smile).
Sweta(seeing Ranveer's change in behaviour now):are you okay sir?
RV(showing himself normal): haan I am perfectly okay now go and work thanks for the support.
Sweta(with a smile): you are welcomed sir(she started to move to the entrance of the room and she opened the door and went out and she sat in her seat).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was talking to Rohit and then glancing him through glass with a anger face in thoughts): Ishani is seeing me and talking to Rohit and trying to make me jealous for making me jealous she got Rohit only..(she got up from the chair with anger in thoughts); hmm I am bit jealous only but more than I jealous I am getting anger(he came to the room door and opened it and he came out and started to walk fast and he came and stood near Ishani in a clear tone): Ishani..
Ishani(who was smiling to Rohit and seeing RV): hmm yes sir..
Ranveer:(seeing Rohit who was smiling till now seeing Ishani a silent glance and seeing Ishani): What are you talking to Rohit in office hours?
Rohit(had a irritating but without showing it in thoughts): what is this man's problem when ever I try to go near Ishani he will do something and make my plan a flop today she herself came to me again he came to spoil it.
Ishani:(seeing Ranveer); I came to get a file(seeing Rohit): can you give that file to me.?
Rohit(taking the file which Ishani was talking about to him till now and gave it to her with a smile): haan
Ishani(getting it saw Ranveer a glance and was about to move).
Ranveer(standing like a stubborn man as Ishani was about to move): come to my Room Ms. Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him and seeing whether anybody is seeing): I have work.
Ranveer(seeing her with a strict face): I said you to come to my room just come..(he started to walk towards his cabin and he entered the cabin with anger and closed the door an he came to the glass and pulled the blind curtains down that covered the glass now and he closed the cabin glass door curtains too).
Ishani seeing his behaviour gave a impossible head shake and she started to walk towards her table and she kept the file in her table and she was about to go inside the cabin.
sweta(seeing Ishani): where are you going Ishani?See RV sir has closed the glass with curtains I think he is having some personal work so go afterwards.
Ishani(bit got anger seeing the way Sweta is taking advantage on Ranveer but controlling it and giving a smile):RV sir only called me.
Sweta(with a cute smile): oh okay okay.
Ishani(giving a smile to her she opened the cabin door and she entered the cabin were Ranveer was standing catching the chair with his hand and was having a anger face):Sir..
Ranveer(seeing her):Lock the cabin door well.
Ishani(seeing his face with a silent face she locked the door and came and stood facing him):Now tell me sir..
Ranveer(seeing her with a silent face):Why are you talking to that Rohit now?
Ishani:you are talking to Sweta am I asking why you are talking to her?
Ranveer(seeing her with a anger gone face and held her shoulders and seeing her):Ishani please Rohit is not a right guy. He is very dangerous he is trying to molest you that is why I am asking you why are you voluntarily yourself and going and talking to him?
Ishani(seeing him):Again you started know? you know Rohit after coming to this office only without knowing anything about him just getting to know that he is talking to me without bearing it you are telling wrong about that Rohit.
Ranveer(took his hand from her shoulders): you don't have trust on my words..(with a worried smile): hmm you don't have trust on me itself then why are you going to trust me?Tk go talk with Rohit but I will be there to protect you.
Ishani(seeing him):I don't want any one to protect me.Closing all the curtains and you have called me inside and If I be here for more time all will get doubt let me leave..(she turned and was about to leave).
Ranveer(with a worried voice): You really don't love me Ishani?
Ishani(had a painful face now were she kept her anger in front of her heart and in a clear tone):No..(she was started to walk to the cabin door)
Ranveer(breath started to raise were he was not able to breath now were he held his head with his hand held the table and in a shattered voice):Is...Ish..Ishani..(he fell down in the floor pushing the pen holder in the corner of the table).
Ishani(hearing the sound behind her and seeing Ranveer fell in the floor in a shocked tone):Ranveer..(she started to walk to him and she sat near him and held his shoulders and shaking him):Ranveer..Utto..Ranveer(her eyes started to have tears now):Ranveer please..Ranveer..(she held his cheek and moved his head):Ranveer don't do this to me? please utto...(in a shivering tone): Let call all and take Ranveer to hospital(she got up were her hand was held by Ranveer's hand she saw Ranveer who was still closing his eyes and laying in the floor).
Ranveer(cutely opened his eyes and smiling to her and got up and sat in the floor without leaving her hand): you don't love me? see how much love you are having in me see your eyes are having tears for me just to bring out your love only I did like that..
Ishani(with anger left her hand from his hand were Ranveer got up and stood in front of her):Pagal tum?
Ranveer: hmm pagal on you and I know even you are a Pagal on me. but you are not ready to show it to me your female ego is not letting you to show it to me.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute eyes wiping her tears):Do what ever you want to do to me But please don't act like this I can't see my life leaving me in front of my eyes.
Ranveer:Then why are you not ready to forgive me?
Ishani(wiping her tears well and seeing him): Because you are wrong. I hate that Ranveer who went to take DNA test I don't like that Ranveer. (telling it seeing him a anger look she started to walk and opened the cabin door and went out).
Ranveer who didn't expect Ishani will leave immediately took a deep breath and had a worried face.
To be continued 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys
Next will be party episode there is look for all. Let me post the images of all have a look at it and continue reading.
Ranveer's look.
Ranveer will be in his black pant and orange t-shirt with black overcoat looks as usual cute with his look. Have a look at the image.

Sweta look.
She will be looking cute and bubbly in her Black sleeveless blouse and white Saree with designs and Black border. Have a look at the image.

Rohit's look
He will be in his green pant, black t-shirt and black over coat. Have a look at the image

Ishani's look.
She will as usual cute in her Maroon designer Anarkali with the Green designer Shawl. She will be in her free hair with earrings in her ears. Have a look at the image.

Regards
Sakshi

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi interesting update loved ishani jealous the way she is saying ranveer not to hug sweta and often seeing his cabin while he spoke to sweta and wen he called her sweetie wish one day she should confess all this to him while she has drunk. Missed cutiepie today devarsh has involved in it ...keep update dear let's see how ranveer is going to convince ishu
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Lovely episode. Now Ritika has started to suspect Dewarsh and Disha of doing the DNA test. Dewarsh is scared because he is surely involved in it. Ishaani is jealous. She doesn't want Ranveer to spend so much time with Sweta. Ishaani started talking with Rohit to make Ranveer angry. Ishaani was very scared when Raanveer pretended to lose his consciousness. She loves him very much and call him her life. Clothes selection are wonderful.
Update soon
😉 😉 😉