Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi sakshi  interesting update ishani kuch zyadha hi bhav khati hai  cutiepie played with her papa well so sad ranveer is missing ishu  poor cutiepie is suffering because of their fight keep update dear let's see wat ranveer is going to do Sunday is coming 
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very good episode Sakshi.
Raagini spent her time with Ranveer playing cricket. Ishaani is still very angry with him. How could she ask ranveer take Raagini with him and go to Mumbai? Ranveer has challenged Ishaani that she will confess her feelings to him.
Let's see what'll happen further.
Update soon, darling. Yout story is very interesting. Keep writing.
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Extraordinary update didu...it was a little bit sad because Ranveer got heartbroken by Ishaani's words...this Ishaani is pissing me off...what does she think of herself?...her behavior is getting rough day by day...she is now unworthy of Ranveer's love & respect... How easily she told Ranveer that she's trying to forget him...soon she's going to learn a perfect lesson for doubting Ranveer...frm the day when Ishaani's sufferings will start...& our party will begin 😎 😎 😎Edited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
double post
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 425
NEXT DAY MORNING..
It was a Sunday were as soon as the Sunrise fell in Ishani's face she got up from the sofa with a irritated face. She rubbed her eyes and she saw herself in the sofa and she turned her eyes to see Raagini were she saw Ranveer sitting in the bed with a smile and seeing TV. He was seeing TV with a happy smile were Ishani with a not understanding face of what he is seeing turned her glance to TV were Sunny Leone was dancing with her glamorous dressing and moves. Ishani saw Ranveer were he was sitting without shirt just wearing his vest and was seeing Sunny Leone with face full of smile.
Ishani(in thoughts seeing Ranveer):he will never ever change..(she got up from the sofa and she took the pillow and bed sheet and went to the bed other side and kept it in the bed).
Ranveer didn't even mind her were Ishani saw him were he was still admiring Sunny in TV. Ishani giving a impossible head shake turned to the table and she saw the dinner she brought for him.
Ishani(in thoughts):I didn't tell him about this dinner and he too didn't have it seems..(having a second thought): Hmm why should I mind whether he is having food or not..(she turned to the cupboard with a attitude and she went to the cupboard).
Ranveer who was seeing the TV but his eyes was seeing what all Ishani did till now and with a smile he turn off the TV and left the remote in the bed and he got down from the bed and he saw Raagini sleeping well and he went towards Ishani who was taking her dresses from the cupboard. He came near her and in a instant hugged her from behind well.
Ishani(feeling he is hugging her):What are you doing? Chodo mujhe.
Ranveer(cutely held her and turned her towards him and smiling to her):Ishani please know give me a kiss its 4 months we didn't romance and we didn't share love. Like this only you will make your husband hungry?
Ishani(seeing him with a strict look):Dekho chodo or else I will shout.
Ranveer(cutely moving her to the cupboard and hitting her back):Accha shout If you try to shout means I will keep my lips in your lips and seal it.  If you have desire to get my kiss means shout.(he gave a cute blackmailing smile).
Ishani(held his shoulders and pushed him): leave me..
Ranveer coming two steps back in her push and smiled to her cutely. Ishani saw him with a anger face and turned to the cupboard and took the dresses from the cupboard and was about to go to washroom.
Ranveer(before she goes): If you bath here let me also come with you..(he too came and stood near her).
Ishani(seeing him):See I am going to take bath.
Ranveer: hmm let me also take bath with you.
Ishani(seeing him with a cute anger face): Let me go to Papa's room and bath..(she turned to the entrance of the door and she was about to walk were she was shocked to see a lock hanging in the door and she turned and saw Ranveer).
Ranveer(was cutely showing the key in his hand and was smiling):What only you girls will know these kind of tricks? we men's won't know?
Ishani:See give the key..
Ranveer:I won't, be in this room with me till Raagini wakes up .
Ishani:For what?
Ranveer(cutely going near her in a husky tone):What is this Ishani? we have went to the level of having baby then you don't know for what I am telling you to be with me?(he cutely raised his eyebrows and smiled to her and he put the key in his pant pocket and saw her cutely).
Ishani(seeing him with a silent look):See I want to make breakfast ready leave me..
Ranveer(shook his head as no and he was having a seductive face and he took his hands behind her back and he pulled her close to him and he went close to her ears); I love you.
Ishani(held his shoulders and made him to see her and she gave a cute smile to him):You missed me?
Ranveer:(shook his head as yes like a cute boy): hmmm so much..
Ishani(he saw her lips and he cutely lost himself in her and he closed his eyes and took his lips near her lips)

Ishani saw him and he saw his eyes closed and she slowly moved her hand to his pocket and left her hand in the pocket and took the key and cutely pushed Ranveer when he was about to give the kiss. Ranveer getting distracted in the kiss and standing going two steps back as Ishani pushed him saw her like a hungry cat face.
Ishani showed the key in her hand and smiled to him.
Ishani(went and stood near him):This is what you did to me know?
Ranveer:(hearing it he thought the way Ishani came to him and he got the key alone from her and ignored her and seeing her with a guilt eyes):Ishani
Ishani(seeing him a silent face):Let me bath and go out of the room.(she held the key in her hand and started to walk to the washroom).

Ranveer hit his hand with other hand and had a missed face. He went and sat in the bed near Raagini. Ishani taking time came out of the washroom after the bath were Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent face. Ishani kept the key in her hand in the dressing table and saw the mirror and she started to make herself ready for the day and she took the key in her hand and she went and opened the lock and kept the lock in the table and went out of the room. Ranveer got up from the bed and took his dresses to wash and his dress to wear that day and he entered the washroom. He started to make all his work of washing his dresses and he took time and took bath and when he came out Ishani too came inside the room with the plate of Breakfast. She kept the breakfast in the table and signed him to have it with her eyes. Ranveer with a smile started to make himself ready and he had his breakfast too. The day started to move well were Raagini got up and Ishani made her ready and fed her breakfast and Raagini and Ranveer were playing well the day almost came to an end were Ishani served Ranveer his dinner in the room and finally all of them after their dinner drifted off to sleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ranveer got ready in Ishani's room in front of the mirror and he started to walk to the entrance of the room and he opened the door and he came out were he saw Ishani convincing Raagini to be with Baa having her bag in shoulders and having lunch bag in her hand were Nitin and Baa were making Raagini to be calm with their smiles. Ranveer came to them with a smile.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie be with Baa let Papa and Mama come soon. Till that play with Mobo
Raagini(hearing it): Mobo(she showed Ishani's room)
Ranveer: haan there only it is go with Baa she will give you.
Raagini(shook her head as okay): hmmm(she smiled cutely)
Ranveer:Now tell Bye to Mama and papa.
Raagini:Bi..
Ranveer:Very good.(he turned to Ishani were now Ishani and Nitin has started to walk towards the entrance of the door and they left the house Ranveer seeing Baa fell in her feet).
Baa(caressing his head):always be happy..(as Ranveer got up from her feet she gave a smile).
Ranveer(giving a smile): I thought you won't talk to me but..
Baa:How can I be without talking to you Ranveer? you are the one who prevented my family at its worst time then how I will be without talking to you?
Ranveer:Baa give me sometime I will prove everything was wrong.
Baa:(with a smile): I don't whether you did that test or not but Ishani has never lost her trust on you If she is itself losing her trust means to win back her trust you need to make her calm.
Ranveer: I will Baa.(he gave a smile): let me leave to office and take care of Raagini.
Baa: Haan

Ranveer started to walk out of the house were cutie pie showed her hand to Ishani's room to Baa were Baa giving a smile to her started to walk with Raagini to Ishani's room.
Ishani got down from the taxi and waved bye to Nitin and when the taxi left that place and when she was about to turn to enter the office Ranveer's car came there and he parked the car in front of the office and he got down from the car and saw Ishani.
Ishani saw him with a attitude look and she started to walk towards the entrance of the office and was about to cross Ranveer who was standing near his car.
Ranveer(as Ishani was coming near him): Ishani..
Ishani(stopped but didn't see his face):See you are my boss and I am your employee here don't want to have any other argument here.
Ranveer: I didn't come to argue with you I don't want you to be talking to that Rohit he is not a good guy.
Ishani(seeing him in a clear tone): I have talked to him when he came and talked to me only. I don't mind whether he is good or bad. If he come and talk to me I surely need to talk back to him.
(telling it she started to walk inside the office).
Ranveer(in thoughts):Due to that agreement I am not able to take that Rohit from job but I should find him doing some misconduct then I will take him out of the job.

Ishani as she entered and when she was about to go to her seat Rohit who was talking to Sweta and he saw Ishani and getting it as the chance he acted like telling bye to sweta and like without knowing he came walking and hit himself with Ishani. Ishani too got hit by him. Ishani saw who it was and seeing its Rohit she gave a silent glance to him and she went and sat in her seat.
Rohit(seeing Ishani going without talking to him went and stood in front of her table): Ishani I am sorry..
Ishani(saw Rohit): its okay.(she saw her system and turned on it).
Sweta:(seeing Ishani):Ishani you will be sharp in reaching office today what happen 15 minutes late?
Ishani:Raagini was crying so much so only.
Sweta:Oh tk tk ..
Rohit(hearing it seeing Ishani):Who is Raagini?
Ishani(saw Rohit and getting Ranveer telling her to keep a distance from him in a clear tone):She is my daughter.
Rohit(was shell shocked): Ishani are you married?
Ishani(seeing him a silent glance):How do I look to you? without getting married I will have child.
Rohit(managing himself):Arrey nahi I didn't think you would have got married and I seriously didn't think you would be mother to a child.
Ishani(gave a made up smile): Now got to know right?
Rohit(shook his head as okay): Haan but..(as he was about to talk to Ishani).
RV(came there and stood near him):Mr. Rohit Mauraya.
Rohit(stood well and seeing RV):yes sir.
RV: your work is not talking to Ishani your work is to be in your system and see the shares value..
Rohit:hmm okay sir let me go(he started to move from there and in thoughts):Ishani is a mother to a child. A woman who is a mother has this much beauty hmmm (he had a lure smile):Even after giving birth to child her beauty didn't lessen know? Then surely Ishani is the girl born to write the meaning of beauty in dictionary. (with a doubtful face):
Today surely need to follow her and find out her home and when no one is there in her home I should surely get this Ishani. In this office getting her is impossible. But who will be her husband?
RV(seeing Rohit standing near his cabin): hmm you are trying to get close to Ishani I will prevent her from you for sure even I won't allow your shadow to fall on her.Because I am her husband.
(he saw a anger look on Rohit and he opened the cabin door and went inside the cabin).

All started to do their job and when it was lunch hour all went to the pantry to have their lunch were Ranveer came to the Pantry and he saw all. All of them were about to get up.
RV(signing them to sit):Arrey its okay all continue your lunch(seeing Sweta):Sweta..
Sweta(seeing RV): yes RV sir..(she was smiling with cuteness).
RV:Actually what I thought was let all of us have a party?
Sweta:Sir party okay for me.
RV(seeing all):Guys can we have a good party were all of us can dance sing and even drink.
All(in chorus):yes sir..
Sweta(seeing RV):But when sir?
Ishani saw the way Sweta and Ranveer were so casual in talking to each other but without minding it she was having her lunch.
RV(thinking for a while): hmm how about next week Sunday?
Sweta(shook her head as okay):Fine sir.
All:okay for us sir..
RV: okay then let me book the hall and inform you all. (he was about to move).
Sweta:RV sir..
RV(turned to her): yes
Sweta:Have lunch know?
RV:Arrey its okay
Sweta:(showing her tiffin box):At least one mouth..
RV:(seeing her with a smile):Sweta you are really sweet.
Sweta:Thank you sir..
RV: hmm okay. (he took a piece of Chappati and saw the side dish as Bhindi Masal):Wow Bhindi..
Sweta:You like it sir?
RV:Arrey for Bhindi I will give my whole property you know what this Bhindi will make me get connected to my wife
Ishani for a while had a emotional face but controlling it she started to have the food. Ranveer with a smile dipped the chappati in Bhindi Masal and he eat it.
RV: hmm very nice Sweta you have it..
Sweta: hmm okay..
Juhi:Sir you didn't tell anything about your wife how she will be? do you have her photo?

Ishani bit got shivering hearing about it were she didn't know what to react.
RV(seeing Ishani's shivering and with a smile seeing Juhi):No I don't have her photo right now.
Ishani felt bit relaxed.
Sweta:What is this sir you don't have her photo too?
RV(with a smile): when I have her in my heart why I need to store here as a photo in my phone.
Juhi:wow sir..you are such a cute.
RV: hmm thank you
Sweta:Tk RV sir at least tell us about your wife you said you will tell it to me but you didn't.
Juhi:yes sir tell about her how she will be? what kind of girl?
RV(with a smile saw Ishani in a mesmerized tone): My wife is the best woman in the world. She very well know to love everyone. She has seen my worst side which is my anger but in return she will give her love only. she is the beautiful girl and she will be cute to my eyes always.
Sweta(with a smile):Sir this birth you didn't marry me but in the next birth I will be marrying you

Ishani turned and saw Sweta with a anger controlled face and she saw Ranveer were he was smiling to Sweta.
RV(seeing Sweta): hmm okay done.
Juhi:Tk sir whether it is love marriage or arrange marriage?
RV(seeing Ishani with a cute face): Actually for me its love marriage but for her its arranged marriage.
Sweta(with a confused face):What is it I don't understand?
RV(seeing Sweta cutely):See I was loving her one sided but she was not loving me and she was engaged to some other man but that guy left her and ran from the Mandap so I entered the hall and married her as per my wife's mother's wish.
Sweta:Not bad sir such a interesting marriage.
RV: Haan now I am so happy with her and she is cute while she is angry on me and I will enjoy it too(he saw Ishani cutely)

Ishani saw him with a cute face and all started to smile to RV and talk were Rohit came after his lunch in hotel and he saw inside the pantry were Ranveer was talking to all.
Rohit(in thoughts): This RV is irritating me. (he gave a impossible head shake and started to move).
RV telling bye to all started to walk and he came out of the office and went to hotel for his lunch. After sometime he came back to office and he went to his cabin and all started to work. Ranveer searched for a hall in Baroda in google and he booked a hall for their office party and he came and informed it to all were all were so happy in it. Ranveer went back to his cabin were he got a call from Rishab about a important file of Mumbai company were he told him to mail it and he saw the file as soon as he got that mail and he got himself lost in that file. In this business tension he forgot to see Ishani were she as soon as the office was over she got up and went out of the office were Rohit too as soon as the office over he went out of the office and he got in his bike and he started to follow Ishani slowly who was walking half way with Sweta and after that Sweta went to walk in other cut were Ishani started to walk towards her home. Ishani walked to her house after walking half kilo meter were Rohit too followed her and finally he saw Ishani entering her house and he got to know her house.
Rohit(to himself):hmm this is her house. hmm so there is party in office next week as RV informed all of us so let me try to get her that day or let me enter her house when no one is there and get her for one day. (he had a evil face).
Ranveer(finishing the file and called to Rishab):Rishab I have done the file please have look and clear it tomorrow.
Rishab: hmm okay sir..
Ranveer: haan(he cut the call and when he saw for Ishani almost all the office staffs have left he got up in tension of being without seeing Ishani and he came out of the cabin were Sam was sitting in his seat):Sam..
Sam:Sir you was working to close the office only I was waiting for you to come..
RV: Haan tk let me leave(he went to his cabin and turned off the system and he came out of the cabin and seeing Sam):lock the office and leave.
Sam shook his head as okay were Ranveer came out of the office and he got in his car and started to drive to Ishani's house and he drove fast and came to house and parked the car and he got down from the car and he entered the house opening the hall door and took a deep breath seeing Raagini sitting in Ishani's lap who was sitting in the sofa.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Day by day all the staffs of office r getting very much friendly with Ranveer...they can can enjoy their spare time with him...but like that part most when Ranveer was telling about Ishaani being in his heart & he didn't need any photo...i hope Ranveer will also make that company to the peak of success... Another excellent episode didu...waiting for next... Stay healthy & b safeEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Great episode.
I like the way Ranveer describes Ishaani and their marriage although ishaani doesn't deserve such words. Now party is coming. Hope sth will happen there.
Keep writing
Update soon
Mayashelly thumbnail
Great update sakshi
Ishani is like revenging him for what ranveer did to her..
They both challenged each other 😉
Ragini was so happy the whole day paying with her father..
Ishani asked ragini to go with ranveer itself. How could she think that. Ragini is such a cute baby. She can't leave any of her parents.. 😭
Loved the way ranveer described about ishani.. He is lovely..
Rohit found ishani's home..
So there gonna be a party.. Waiting for next update dr
Keep smiling and take care 😳
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Asusually amazing episode
Ranveer romance with ishani soo cute
Their challenge ...definitly Ranveer will win
Raghni such a cutie pie whole day play with her papa
But Remember her mama
Ishani siad Ranveer to take raghni with u
Without knowing that she can't live without her daughter
Soo next is party
Let c what gonna happen in Party
Take care
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Both updates are amazing. Ranveer now lives with Ishaani and Raagini. Ishaani still doesn't trust him. Hate her for that. I want to see her tears, sufferings and Ranveer's indifference towards her. I want her to pay fully for her mistrust. Even though Ishaani ignores and mistrusts Ranveer, he is still worried about her. He even hired security to protect her from Rohit. She doesn't deserve such care from Ranveer. The next episode is party. Let us see what will happen there.
Update soon.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
😊😉😛