sorry to make you sad making Ranveer get hurt by Ishani
wish that his suffering comes to an end and they unite soon
ya let us see papa beti confrontation
wish that the duo will be happy to each other soon
and that make Ishani realize her mistake
love you too dear
ya let me update it dear
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

di u can call me only Zoya.I would better like my initial name to b called than my full name, i feel it quite akward..😊
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi sakshi 
like always the episode is awesome
i dont know anywords to express my feeling after reading the episode
i liked all the scenes like ranveer covering the way of ishani and writing a letter to ishani to which she first blushed but it turned into anger
raagini is  very cute while saying "mama meri mama"
feeling really sad to ranveer getting hurt by all the actions of ishani  
 that stupid rohit and his friend they see girl as an use and throw object
hope ishani should not get trapped in rohits plan i know our ranveer will save her at any cost
ishani atleast weared chudidar by hearing ranveers words
ranveer should soon meet raagini
eager to see what ranveer had done to see raagini
ishani saying about ranveer 4 days unshaven beard will be nice by mistake to sweta is very nice
she is getting jeleous when sweta is talking about ranveer
wating fir next 
bye
take care and be safe

Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Update soon if possible
I can t wait to reaf the update πŸ˜›
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Update soon if possible
I can t wait to reaf the update πŸ˜›

Yeah sakshi darl me tooo
Ishveermyheart thumbnail
ranveer is going to meet his cutie . I am very happy. wonderful chapter. keep going .
waiting for next.

----be happy-----
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 423
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing blue jean pant and black and white strip t-shirt. He was drying his hair with the towel and he came and stood in front of the mirror with a smile.
Ranveer(drying his hair to himself):Today I am going to see my cutie pie my lovely daughter I am sure she will help me to win back Ishani.(he smiled to himself and he dropped the towel in the bed and he went to his bag and took a over shirt from his bag and he came to the mirror and wore his blue over shirt and he now combed his hair and he started to make himself ready and making him ready): Hmm perfectly done..(he went to the bags and opened it and he started to pack all his things in it and he made sure Raagini's mickey mouse dress and toys are with him and he closed his bags and made it ready to leave).
Ranveer took his car key, room key guard, Phone and purse and keeping it in his pant pockets and he took his laptop bag and wore it at his back and he held the trolley bag and he started to pull it with him and he started to walk out of the room and he came out and locked the room and he came to the lift and he came to the ground floor and he came to the reception person after coming to ground floor he went to the reception person and he surrendered his room key guard and asked for the complete bill were the reception person saw about his room and service usage in the system and he printed the bill and he gave the bill to Ranveer.Ranveer saw the bill and gave his card to Reception person were he swiped the card and made the payment and gave the card back to Ranveer. Ranveer with a smile started to move out of the hotel. He brought his bag and he came to his car and he kept his trolley bag and removing his laptop bag and he kept it in the back seat. Ranveer with a smile came to the driving seat and opening the door he got inside the driving seat and he started the car and he started to drive the car towards Ishani's house with a face full of happiness to see Raagini.
ISHANI'S HOUSE.
Ishani was serving breakfast for Nitin and Baa were Raagini wearing her white pant with red color line and white and red strip t-shirt and was running around the dinning table having the teddy bear in her hand.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini don't run now..you will hit yourself with table or chair.
Raagini(with a smile): Naa Mama naa
Ishani(seeing Nitin and Baa): you both have your food let me make Raagini to be inside the room.
Baa: haan tk go and keep her inside the room or else surely she will hit with chair or table for the fast she is running.
Ishani:Haan Baa(seeing Raagini who was running towards the sofa and she went to Raagini and held her from behind and took her in her hand and smiling to Raagini):Cutie pie..
Raagini(laughing cutely): Mama(she showed the floor to Ishani).
Ishani:you can run but not here come..(She took Raagini to her room and made Raagini to be in the floor): hmm be here and play okay you should play in the hall with Mama or Nanu only because there are wooden item that will hurt you If you it with it. Here in room only sofa and bed and that table too in corner so you can run If you want inside the room.Okay But In hall see whether Mama, Baa or Nanu is..(before she completes).
Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani):Papa..
Ishani(face turned silent and giving a managing smile):Baby now you play okay(she went to Raagini's toys bag and brought the toys to her and made Raagini sit in the floor): Play okay..
Raagini with a cute face shook her head as okay and she started to touch the toys and play.
Ishani(turned towards the door and was walking in thoughts):Raagini is missing him so much don't know what to do often while playing she is getting his thoughts.(she had a worried face and she went to the door and opening it she came out and closed the door without locking preventing Raagini from running).
Ranveer came in front of Ishani's house and he stopped the car and he parked it near the gate. He got down from the car and he closed the door and he came to the back seat and took his trolley bag and wore his Laptop bag in his back and he closed the door and locked the car. And he held the trolley bag and started to pull it with him and he opened the gate and entered and he started to walk pulling the trolley bag with him and then he came to the veranda and walked to the door and he stood in front of the door.
Ranveer(saw the door and took a deep breath):Hmm Ranveer beta face everything boldly,(he knocked the door).
Ishani(hearing and laughing about Nitin and Baa discussing some joke and hearing the door knock):Some one has come..
Nitin(having his breakfast was about to get up): Let me see..
Ishani:Papa you have your breakfast let me see(there was another knock were Ishani came to the door and unlocked the door and opened the door and saw out were Ranveer was standing with a smile in front of her seeing him with a shocked tone): tum?
Ranveer(with a smile shook his head as yes): Haan mein now move let me come in(he was about to come in).
Ishani(showing her hand to stop him):What you want? just leave now..
Ranveer(seeing her a attitude face): I don't mind to hear your words now(he held her shoulders and moved her a side and he entered the house).

Nitin and Baa who were having breakfast saw Ranveer and were shocked too. Ranveer came in with a smile and kept his bag near the sofa and took his bag from his back and kept it in the sofa and saw all of them with a smile.Baa and Nitin washed their hands in the plate and came and stood near each other seeing Ranveer. Ishani still keeping the door open was shocked seeing Ranveer's behaviour. Ranveer took a deep breath and saw the whole house a glance and he sat in the sofa with a smile.
Ishani(come near him in a strict tone):Get out first..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a look):Where is Raagini?
Ishani:I am telling you to get out and you are asking for Raagini.
Ranveer(seeing Baa): Baa tell your Pothi that I have come to stay here and I don't have idea to leave this house. (seeing Nitin):Nitin Uncle and even you tell her that I didn't come for her I came for my daughter. (he got up from the sofa and seeing Ishani): Let me tell you that you cannot send me out of this house Mrs. Ishani Vaghela.
Ishani(seeing him with anger): Let me call the police..
Ranveer(laughed making fun of her and seeing her):You are telling good joke If you call police means what they will do(he showed a attitude of challenging):They can't send me out not only police even If you call the Army too they can't send me out.

Ishani saw him with a shock were she was seeing Ranveer with a anger look. Ranveer went to the sofa and opened his bag and took a paper from it and he gave it to Ishani.Ishani was seeing Ranveer with a anger look without getting the paper. Ranveer cutely raising his eyebrows indicated her to get it. Ishani got it slowly and thought it is Raagini's custody paper and her hands were shivering and she got the paper from him. Ishani opened the paper and she saw it were she felt bit relaxed.
Ranveer(coming and standing to her side close to her): Hmm so this is our Marriage certificate legally I am your husband and you are my wife. Even If you call the police(he got the certificate from her hand keeping it with him): I will show this certificate to them and they can't do anything.(seeing Nitin):Uncle make your daughter to understand everything and now let me see my daughter..
Nitin came and stood next to Ishani were Ishani was still in her shocked state were Baa too was standing without knowing what to react. Ranveer moved to Baa's room to see for Raagini and without finding her he went to Nitin room and saw for her and without finding her there he went to Ishani's room and touched the door were the door went back and he opened the door well were he saw Raagini cutely talking to the teddy bear there was a smile in his face with a emotional eyes.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini who was seeing teddy bear and caressing its head with her hand in thoughts):Even If I get hundred awards too I won't be this happiness Raagini. I am feeling happy to see you after these many days(with a smile seeing Raagini in a clear tone):Raagini..
Raagini hearing someone calling her and she turned to the entrance of the door and her eyes wide opened with a aww expression seeing Ranveer in front of the room. She was now again smiling seeing Ranveer in front of her after these many days. Raagini throw the teddy bear to other side in the floor and she cutely got up in the floor and seeing Ranveer with a cute smile.
Raagini:(in a cute tone):Papa...
Ranveer(smiling to her shaking his head as yes and he lovingly kneel downed to her height and he opened his hands to Raagini):Come to Papa..

Ishani saw Ranveer kneel downed in the hall and was having her shocked face till now. Raagini seeing Ranveer's opened his hands for her cutely started to run at a fast speed towards Ranveer .
Raagini(running towards Ranveer and came out of the room in bit shouting tone): Papa...(she came to his and hugged his well with her hands holding his neck well): Papa..
Ranveer(closed his eyes well and brought his hands to Raagini hugged her back): Love you Baby Papa love you so much.

Raagini hugged him well were Ranveer too hugged her well and both father and daughter were feeling their hug well. Ishani saw Ranveer and Raagini hugging each other were Nitin and Baa saw each other with a what to react face. Ishani thought about Ranveer doing the test for Raagini to know whether she is his daughter or not and she brought her attitude of anger again and came to Ranveer and Raagini.
Ishani(in a silent tone):Raagini..
Raagini was hugging Ranveer well and she was not coming out of his hug.Ranveer hugging Raagini itself opened his eyes and saw Ishani were she saw him with a silent anger.
Ishani(seeing Raagini again):Raagini ..(she held Raagini's shoulders and made her to come out of the hug).
Raagini(came out of the hug with a cute smile and seeing Ishani): Mama(showing Ranveer with her hand with a smile): Papa meri Papa.
Ishani(seeing Raagini without letting out her anger held Raagini's hand):Go inside the room and play now.
Raagini(moving her hand to Ishani indicating her to leave): Naa Mama Papa.
Ishani:Just go in Raagini..
Raagini(with a anger face with force took her hand from Ishani's hand and saw Ishani bit shouting): Papa..

Ishani was shocked to see the anger of Raagini were the same anger Ranveer has was seen in Raagini's face. Ranveer had a smile seeing Raagini telling him Papa were he held Raagini's shoulders and smiled to her and he took Raagini in his hand and got up and stood facing Ishani.
Ranveer:Raagini meri beti hain Ishani she is my blood you can keep her in a distance from me but you can never break our relationship. (seeing Raagini with a smile): Hain na baby.
Raagini(cutely laughing to him lovingly kissed his cheek): Papa..
Ranveer(with a smile): Hmm here after papa won't go anywhere okay?(seeing Nitin):Uncle If you want to go anywhere you can leave let me look after everything because for me and Ishani today office leave.

Nitin saw Ranveer without knowing whether to answer it or not.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and seeing the room from where she came): You came from this room only know so surely it will be your mother's room let us go(he took Raagini inside the room and he left her in the floor and seeing her with a smile):Wait baby let Papa bring my bags okay?
Raagini shook her head as okay were Ranveer went out of the room and came and took his bags and he started to move to Ishani's room were Ishani, Baa and Nitin were still standing silently.
Nitin(as soon as Ranveer went in seeing Ishani who was standing silently now):Ishani..
Ishani(saw Nitin with a tears filled eyes): you are right Papa? a mother can never separate a father and daughter. Did you see the anger now Raagini got the exact anger of him. Raagini is his blood she is proving it in all the way. (she wiped her tears):Tk let him take his daughter but he can't get me at any moment.
Nitin:Ishani now relax yourself and stop getting anger now. See Ranveer has come back for Raagini means he is his daughter and may be If he want to talk to you let him talk to you so that the difference between you and him can get reduced know?
Ishani:(seeing Nitin in a silent tone): Papa If he want let him be with Raagini but why I should forgive him the wrong he done was to me only know? why should I forgive him?
Nitin(seeing her with a silent face):See now be calm don't want to talk now you relax(he saw Baa): Baa let me leave to office.
Baa(shook her head as okay): haan okay Nitin.

Nitin took the lunch box and started to walk out of the house were Baa came near Ishani and touched her shoulders. Ishani saw Baa with a silent face.
Baa: Ishani I know what Ranveer did is wrong? but now see he has come to our house and even after you are showing your anger he is coming in front of you only know? they why don't you give him a chance. See take your time and decide okay?(she gave a smile to Ishani and started to move to her room).
Ishani thought about Ranveer and Raagini's hug.
Ishani(in thoughts): Raagini is happy with him but what I have done for the anger I had on him I has killed Raagini's happiness. Okay let Raagini go with him her happiness is with him only know let her go.
she cried for a while and wiped her tears and she took a deep breath and she entered her room were Raagini was cutely smiling to Ranveer touching his cheek with her hand. Ranveer too was smiling to her. Ranveer took Raagini and made her to sit in the bed and he went to his bag and opened it and he took her teddy bear, mickey mouse, bad and ball and showed it to Raagini.
Raagini (got up in the bed with a cute smile were Ranveer too came and stood near the bed and kept the toys in the bed seeing the teddy bear with a cute voice): Mobo..(she took the teddy bear in her hand and seeing it): Mobo(seeing Ranveer and showing teddy bear to him): Papa mobo.
Ranveer(with a smile): Haan Baby have this Mobo and you have your mickey and let us play cricket after sometime okay?
Raagini:Hmm(she sat in the bed and seeing teddy bear hugged it with her).

Ranveer smiled seeing it and he saw Ishani in the room and he came to her with a smile.
Ranveer(seeing her): Ishani..
Ishani(showed her hand as stop to him): Don't want I know what you will tell Raagini is your daughter and I was the stupid to take her from you for the anger I had on you. As soon as she saw you she forgot me telling it don't make fun of me and laugh at me now.
Ranveer(in a worried tone):Why are you speaking like this Ishani?
Ishani: Please now...(before she could tell her phone rang in the lamp table were Ishani went to the lamp table and took the phone and seeing the display number and getting its Sweta picked the call): Hello Sweta..
Sweta:Ishani where are you?
Ishani: In home why?
Sweta:Today we are having leave know so I thought let us go out for shopping can you come with me?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer and then Raagini): Haan okay even now I too want to go somewhere let me come where should I come?
Sweta:Come to center square mall in Sarabhai road. Can you come immediately?
Ishani:Give me a hour I need to make lunch ready and then let me start and come to that mall by 11.30 okay?
Sweta: Hmm okay come to the mall and If you are not able to find me call me let us locate each other.
Ishani: Haan tk..(she cut the call and saw Ranveer were he was seeing her with a silent face and then seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Mobo teddy bear and seeing Ishani with smile): Mama(showing the teddy bear to Ishani): Mobo Mama meri Mobo.
Ishani(giving a smile to her): Mmm okay Baby Mama is so happy for you, you got back your Mobo know? Keep playing and(showing Ranveer): Be with papa let Mama go out and come okay?
Raagini(shook her head as okay):Mmm Mama.
Ishani(gave a smile to her):Tk Play..(she was about to move out of the room).
Ranveer(coming to her); Ishani see..
Ishani(turning to him):Take care of Raagini I need to go out let me make her lunch ready and keep it you feed her.(telling it without waiting for his reply she went out of the room).

Ranveer felt for a while for talking rudely to Ishani and he was able to feel her hurt were he without knowing what to do went and sat in the bed next to Raagini were cutie pie turned to him and was showing her toys to him. Ranveer gave a smile to her and he too started to play with her.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi thnq for pm such a emotional cute lovely scene loved cutiepie  scenes 
Ragini shouted at ishani  she is going out with sweta hope rohit should not come there 
Ranveer and Ragini scenes were awesome 
So hereafter ishu going to stay with her Ranveer more nok jhok and cute scenes are yet to come 
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi sakshiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
thank you so much for ragni and ranveer sceneπŸ‘πŸ‘
it was very emotional scene loved it❀️ loved cute pie ragni's anger πŸ‘

i was thinking may be see ragni and ranveer's emotion may be ishu little bit realized but she😑😑😑

well i don't care about her much now i am happy with ranveer and ragni sceneπŸ˜ƒ

go ishu with sweta hope rohit should be there😑😑😑

waiting for next update.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
love you ranveer and ragni😳😳😳

tahnks again sakshi for lovely updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fabulous update di..g πŸ‘ πŸ‘
U did justice to father daughters scene..
Loved raaginis anger...
Hating ishani noe..
Res..
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update di. U did full justice to the confrontation of papa and beti. Thank u so much for the lovely update. Loveu di... Now ishani must realize her mistake and go back to ishani