Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tnzila

both updates was amazingπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jealousy part was goodπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ but more then jealousy i want to see pain in her eyes..

ranveer's control your anger please.. wranaa ishani will kill you with her attitude😑😑😑

instead of miss kapoor ranver should have to select that Rohit as PIA and always keep him busy with work in that way he automatically will be away from ishu..
but glad he didn't select ishau as his PIAπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
again ranveer did good thing to change the place of RohitπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
but this Rohit is very chip he hold ishu's hand but why why not ishu give him a tight slap..
dont like one thing from ranveer when he said ishu i can get ragni from you by his power ..  i don't like this from ranveer,,

don't  want to talk about ishveer office scene .. just want ranveer to say ranveer please stop your self to be possessive for ishu she taking your love care in wrong way😑😑😑
so now ranveer going to buy ishani's house.
or may be he will say her if you not allow to me to stay with you i will take out ragni from you..
one week passed till ranveer didn't meet with ragni??
hope to see ragni and ranveer together ishani's heart melt and give  hug both ranveer  and ragnii.

let see how he will enter in house..
please update soon.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hi Sana
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and jealousy part
hmm surely you will see pain one day

hmm of course If he shows his anger surely she will kill him with her attitude

ya that was a good idea he should have selected Rohit and kept him busy so that
he won't see Ishu
happy you liked the way Ranveer didn't select Ishani as his PA
glad you liked the way Ranveer changed the place of Rohit
hmm Ishani was getting anger only but she controlled it or else she would have slapped him
as we all know how Ishani is in slapping
hmm actually he did it to make Ishani be in the office or there than that he don't have
motive to get Raagini from Ishani so we can understand our Ranveer know?

yes Ranveer should stop beeing possessive about Ishani as she is taking in wrong way
may be he is buying her house too
let us see wat he is doing
he didn't meet for one week Raagini
but he will surely meet her now
let us see that Rnaveer and Ragini's closeness melt Ishani

ya let us see what happens
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

No di..u got me wrong..
I mean they r tlking without informing me.. πŸ˜†

hmm okay dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hii di..
So finally i m here.. πŸ˜†
Amaxing updates di.. πŸ‘
Starting part i loved it..
Nowadays i m just giggling reading your updates..πŸ˜†
Shweta selected as Pa..hehe..gud job Ranveer.. πŸ‘
But last part i literally got anger on Ishani 😑
She is again misunderstanding Ranveer.. 🀒
M sure..she is going to suffer for this...and she will need to apologize for this..
When rohit will harass her..Ranveer would only be the one who will save her.. ⭐️
Ranveer did a great job by changing the place of rohit.. πŸ‘
Update soon di..

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
happy you liked the starting part and you are giggling on my updates
happy you liked the way Ranveer selected Sweta as his PA
sorry for making you anger showing Ishani's anger
she is misunderstanding Ranveer a lot
surely she will be the one going to suffer and yes when Rohit harass her Ranveer will
be the one to save her
glad you liked the way Ranveer is changing the place of Rohit
ya let me update it
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Dii i have sent u a pm..
Do see and reply.. πŸ˜›

hmm okay dear let meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi
all the episodes wwere amazing i love them
ranveer and ishani showing attitude to each other and the best part is ishani getting jealous and shweta is adding fuel to the fire she is really awesome she will bring them together much faster
rohit is a complete jerk idiot and i love the ranveer always comes to defend her.
now ranveer should avoid her just then she will understand and it was really funny that he chose shweta rather ishani as his PA.
both ishveer should get to know each others value and how much love they have for each other and it will be fun to them getting romantic in fight mode.
ragini cutie pie is missing since so many days she should meet her papa soon and the way ranveer and ragini match in their quality and the way ishani always get reminded of him is really lovely.
thnx for pm
waiting for next
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
very sorry for replying late
the episodes are awesome
ishani getting jelousia very nixe
ranveer getting anger on rohith and changing his place scenes are very nice
ranveer is telling ishani to wear shawl and chudidar for her sake but she is misunderstanding it and she is shouting at ranveer angrily
hope she should understand ranveers pure heart soon
bye 
take care and be safe 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 422
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom after her bath were cutie pie was so cute wearing her panty alone and being in Ishani's hand. Raagini was cutely keeping her hands on Ishani's cheek and lovingly enjoying being with her mother.
Ishani(having Raagini in herhand and seeing her): Raagini you know what Mama is so blessed to have you in my life. I love you so much.
Raagini(smiling to her): Hmmm Mama meri Mama.
Ishani cutely smiled hearing it from Raagini and lovingly hit her forehead with Raagini's forehead were cutie pie was lovingly smiling hitting her forehead with Ishani. Ishani slowly took her head from Raagini forehead and gave a kiss in Raagini's cheek were cutie pie had a happy smile in it. Ishani too smiling to her left her in the floor were cutie pie stood in the floor standing just wearing her panty and cutely raised her eyebrows to Ishani. Ishani again was seeing Ranveer only in Raagini's face.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(cutely came close to Ishani by walking slowly and stood near Ishani and kept her hands in her hip and saw Ishani raising her head):Mama..
Ishani(sat to her height with a emotional face):hmm seeing you only I am remembering the person who I am thinking to forget but even though I keep you away from him or even I think to have you for myself also nothing can change your attitude or behaviour as its inside your blood. (she had a emotional face as well the eyes were moist too)
Raagini(with a love for her mother); Mama (she saw her mother with her beautiful eyes and cutely moved herself to Ishani's cheek and kissed her).

Ishani felt Raagini's kiss and lovingly hugged her well were cutie pie too hugged her well with her tiny hands.
Ishani(being in the hug in thoughts): I don't what he is up to but with his powers If he think to get Raagini from me means what I will? I can't be without Raagini know?(she held Raagini's shoulder and brought her out of the hug and giving a smile):Tk let Mama make you ready Mama is getting late to office...(she got up and went to the cupboard and took Raagini's dress and she came to Raagini and started to make her wear the dress and made her ready for the day and took her in her hand and came out of their room and came to the hall were Nitin was watching TV and seeing Raagini): Be playing and Nanu will take care of you okay?
Raagini shook her head as okay to Ishani were Ishani brought Raagini near the sofa and made her sit in the floor and she went and took Raagini's toys from the toys bag and she brought her teddy bear and other few toys and gave it to Raagini were cutie pie took the toys and started to play.
Ishani(seeing Nitin): Papa please have a look on Raagini let me get ready and come..
Nitin(giving a light smile): haan tk..(as Ishani was about to go):Ishani..
Ishani(stopped and seeing Nitin): haan Papa.
Nitin(thinking for a while):Ranveer didn't come to meet you again?
Ishani(thought about Ranveer came to her office as boss and seeing Nitin): Papa wo..he ...(she didn't know what to tell).
Nitin(turned off the TV and got up and came to her):Kya hua?
Ishani:Papa he has got my office and he has come as my boss now.
Nitin:(in a bit shocked tone): Kya? why you didn't tell till now?
Ishani:I didn't mind him at all so I didn't tell as you asked me now I am telling it now.
Nitin(thinking it and seeing Ishani):Ishani I think Ranveer has come to get back you may be he would have realized what he done is wrong know?.
Ishani: Nahi Papa he has come to extend his business and may be he would have seen any of us in roads and then he would have come till our house. (thinking to divert the topic): I am getting late Papa let me get ready please you have a eye on Raagini and breakfast is too ready If you want have it.
Nitin(shook his head as okay): Hmm okay.

Ishani started to move inside her room and she locked her room door and she went to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and took her Jean pant and Black top with her other dresses and towel and closed the cupboard and she was about to enter the washroom were her thoughts went to Ranveer telling her to wear Chudidar and come with Shawl too. Ishani saw the dress she was having in her hand and thinking for a while.She was thinking about Ranveer seeing her for the first time and she too making fun of him with nose and had a smile in her face. She smiled to herself were her face after these many days changed red thinking about Ranveer. She turned to the cupboard and opened it and she kept the jean pant and top and she took the Maroon color Chudidar with Sandal color pant and shawl and she entered the washroom after closing the cupboard. It was exactly 45 minutes were Ishani came out of the washroom wearing the Maroon color chudidar she came in front of the mirror and saw herself and she started to dry her hair and taking time she made herself ready in front of the mirror and she made sure she is perfect.
Ishani(gave a smile seeing the mirror):Hmm here after he should not get any wrong idea about me. How dare he once again he is connecting me with another guy and thinking me wrong. As he told I wore the Chudidar know here after he can't tell anything wrong.
She gave a smile to herself and she came out of the room and were her routine started by packing their lunch and having their breakfast and giving Raagini to Baa and managing her and she left from home with Nitin having her bag and lunch bag.
ROYAL ORCHARD, BARODA..
Rohit driving his bike and parked his bike in front of the hotel and he got down from the bike and he took his phone and called to someone.
Rohit;(as the call was picked):Haan Adarsh where are you I came to the hotel you said me to come I am in front of Royal Orchard hotel only.
Adarsh: Hmmm I am in first floor near Room no.30 only come there..
Rohit: Haan let me (he cut the call and started to walk inside the hotel and he came to the lift were the lift was having a out of service board seeing it getting irritated he started to climb the stairs).

Ranveer making himself ready came out of his room and locking the  room he started to walk towards the lift were there was a board in the lift as Out of service.Getting it he started to walk towards the stairs and coming to the stairs he started to walk down in the stairs.
Rohit(came to the first floor and saw his friend): hey Adarsh what happen to you? In the morning you called me and told me to come to this hotel what is there in this hotel?
Ranveer came down to the first floor and when was about to turn to the stairs to go to ground floor he heard some talking which stopped him.
Adarsh:hey Rohit I very well know you are man to get beautiful girls even me today I have a super girl for you.
Ranveer(seeing none of the others in the hotel corridor he stood behind the wall itself and saw the two friends and he was shocked to see Rohit there to himself):This is that Rohit know? the man who saw Ishani wrongly..(he got alert and started to hear their conversation).
Rohit(laughed to Adarsh): hmm so you have a girl now?
Adarsh: Haan she is Room No.35 I used her If you are too ready go and see her now and If you like her use her now.
Rohit(with a silent smile): Don't want..
Adarsh(with a surprise look):Arrey for the first time I am seeing you telling don't want for a girl.

Ranveer stood well behind the wall and he was able to hear it well and was finding this Rohit so much dangerous.
Rohit:(seeing Adarsh): Hmm because I am now in a project to get a beautiful girl. I want her only now other than her my mind in not in any other girl.
Adarsh(seeing him):Who is she?
Rohit(feeling Ishani in his mind): If you see her means you will never tell any other girl as beautiful that much beauty she has in her. Any man will fall for her beauty and I too want her just for a day so I am trying to act good to her. Now I have joined a office on my father's insistence till I get job in America I will be in this office. I too was not interested in this job first but as soon as I saw that girl I joined in that office only to get her in my bed. Her white skin, pinky lips will make all the man mad on her.
Adarsh(with a smile):Who is she?
Rohit:My colleague her name is Ishani Parekh.
Ranveer(got anger like anything to himself in low tone):Oh no more than I thought this Rohit is really dangerous I should not allow Ishani alone here after. (he again saw Rohit were now Rohit telling he don't want the girl and he was waving bye to his friend and started to get down in the stairs were his friend went to his room back were Ranveer to himself): hmm I rightly thought to go to Ishani's house. I should surely enter her house and I need to see Raagini too. As Ishani was not allowing me only I thought to wait for a week and make Ishani calm and see Raagini but now I should enter the house with violent action only(he shook his head as okay to himself and he started to walk to the stair and he got down in the stairs and he came to the reception and gave the key guard to them and seeing the reception person): Excuse me can you do me a favor?
Reception person:yes sir.
RV: I think I will get a parcel today by courier I have given hotel address only please collect it and keep it let me come and get it from you.
Reception person(with a smile): hmm okay sir.
RV giving a smile to him he went to the restaurant and had his breakfast and after finishing is breakfast he started to walk out of the hotel and he got in the car and he started the car and he started to drive it towards his office. He came to office after driving for 45 minutes and he parked the car in front of the office and he opened the door and got down from the car were the day gave a fresh start to him as his sight fell on Ishani who was coming towards the office and was looking beautiful in her Maroon with Sandal color cudidar.
Ranveer(with a smile in thoughts):In the morning I called Sam to hotel and gave the key to him to open the office or else I would have missed this sight I was inside the office Hmmm even now too you are listening to my words know meri biwi? (he locked his car and he started towards Ishani who was coming to enter the office and he stood in front of her).
Ishani who was walking to go to the office stopped seeing Ranveer in front of her. Ishani gave a silent anger glance and she moved to other side and was about to walk were Ranveer came and stood in front of her again. she again with anger was about to move to the other side were Ranveer again stood in front of her.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in a low tone):what is your problem? In front of the office you are doing like this? If some body sees us together means..
RV(with a attitude): Means what?
Ishani again was about to walk were Ranveer held her hand and made her to stand in front of him.
RV:I asked If anybody sees us means what?
Ishani(took a deep breath and seeing him and taking her hand from his hand):See If anybody sees us they will think why they both are talking here and what they have between them they will ask me only as I am working with them you are their boss only know they won't ask you.
RV:(with a attitude):If they ask means tell them that this RV is my husband and he has given a child to me.
Ishani(seeing him with anger); Hmm you are the one who gave her to me and at the same time you only tested it too. (telling it without waiting for his reply started to walk inside the office).
Ranveer(was again hurt and in thoughts):That video has affected her so much.Don't know what I am going to do to calm her.I thought to tell her that thanks for wearing Chudidar but before hearing it itself she went from me. (he gave a impossible head shake started to walk inside the office and when he entered the office only few person have come to their seat and he saw Sweta not yet come and Ishani was sitting in her seat and no one was around her and he walked to her and seeing her): Ms. Ishani Parekh can you please give paper and pen?

Ishani(seeing no one near her and seeing Ranveer):Dekho you are repeatedly coming and talking to me..
RV:I am your Boss Ms. Ishani Parekh(he gave a anger face too).
Ishani(Seeing him calling her Parekh): Okay Mr. RV let me give (she took the paper and pen from the draw and gave it to him).

Ranveer got it and kept it in the table corner and he started to write something and finishing writing he folded the paper and gave it to Ishani. Ishani saw him without getting it were Ranveer kept the letter under computer mouse and kept the pen in the table and started to walk to his cabin. He entered his cabin and he made the blind curtains to be moved and the glass wall completely showed the whole office to his view. Ranveer saw Ishani were she was still seeing the letter he has kept under the mouse and Ranveer went to his seat and saw her well. Ishani seeing it she slowly took the letter from the mouse and opened it.
Ishani(as opening in thoughts): I think he has wrote something about Raagini's custody let me see (she opened the letter and started to read it in her thoughts): Thank you for wearing Chudidar you are looking as usual beautiful that once again I am falling in love with you my dear Ishani Vaghela. with love yours Ranveer. (she was having a blush and was about to smile were her ego stopped her from smiling and she had a cute anger face and turned to Ranveer's cabin were she saw Ranveer seeing her through the glass and smiling to her).
Ishani saw him with a anger look were Ranveer cutely gave a wink to her. Ishani thinking about the DNA video and seeing Ranveer's face now tore the paper into pieces and she dropped it in the dust bin were Ranveer's smile now went from him were Ranveer took a deep breath and again seeing Ishani gave her silent glance and he turned to is system and started to work turning on his computer.
All the staffs started to come to office and started to get in their work.Rohit too came to his seat and started to work were he was finding it difficult to see Ishani now.Ranveer working in his system saw Rohit trying to see Ishani.
Rohit(in thoughts):Why Ishani has wore Chudidar she was looking great in Tops and that showed her body shape so well.
RV(in thoughts): hmm so this Rohit is eyeing my Ishani and trying to get her respect. I should kill this guy but for now I don't want to waste my life by killing him and all. I told Ishani about him but she is not ready to listen to it so I need to be with her all the time and prevent her. I will(he started to work again).

Sweta(seeing Ranveer through the glass and seeing him working in computer and seeing Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(who was working hearing Sweta calling her turning to her): Haan
Sweta(holding her face with her hand having her elbow in chair handle was seeing Ranveer through the glass and admiring him):How sweet is RV sir I feel like I should keep on seeing him throughout my life. How much handsome he is..
Ishani(saw Sweta seeing Ranveer and turned and saw Ranveer who was working cutely in his system in thoughts):Why Sweta is seeing him like this? (changing her mind): Let her see what for me?(she turned and started to work).
Sweta:(took a deep breath seeing Ranveer and turned to her system and working itself): Ishani RV sir is cute but If he clean shave and take his Mustache means he will be the sweet and hot man know?
Ishani(immediately): No his handsomeness is in his 4 days unshaven beard only..(she realized what she said now and felt herself embarrassed in front of Sweta).
Sweta(seeing Ishani with a not understanding face):Arrey why this much reaction from you Ishani? you are too liking RV sir know?
Ishani(shook her head as no): Nahi nahi actually for men their beard and mustache will be showing their looks good so only I said other than that nothing now work(she started to work).
Sweta too without getting convince started to do her work. Rohit got up from his place and started to walk towards Ishani to talk to her.
Ranveer(saw Rohit walking and coming to Ishani's place in thoughts);Some how telling something I need to remove this guy from job I need a good reason to tell he is not up to the expectation of the company and send him out of the office surely I will do it but now he is coming near Ishani..what to do?(he thought for a while and took the intercom immediately and saw the number for Ishani and dialed it were the call went and Ishani picked the call).
Ishani:hello..
RV: Come to my cabin..
Ishani:hmm okay sir..(she kept the phone back in its place and she got up when Rohit exactly came to her seat were Ishani without seeing him who was behind her she started to walk to RV cabin and opened the cabin and came inside and saw RV):yes sir..
RV(seeing her with a attitude of RV):See come and sit in front of me.
Rohit(seeing it getting tensed in thoughts):This RV is creating more problem to me what to do?I came to talk to her but he called her at the right time I don't know whether he is doing it knowingly or unknowingly but totally he is making me irritated. (getting irritated he went to his seat again).
Ranveer(who was seeing Rohit with one eye had a smile and he saw Ishani who has sat in the chair in front of him):See you just make a list of the files that are cleared this month and the list of pending files and give it to me in the evening okay?
Ishani(shook her head as okay): hmm okay.shall I go?
Ranveer(seeing her with a painful eyes and smile): you very well know to go from me know then now why are you asking permission you can go.
Ishani(saw him with a silent face and got up from her chair and seeing him with same silent face): Let me tell you If you were not wrong I won't have come from you and coming to know you are wrong I am not at all in the idea to come back to you.(telling it giving a not minding face started to walk from the cabin and she went out of the cabin).
Ranveer(was getting hurt like anything to himself): Hmm she does not seem to be getting calm only Raagini can help me let me go and see her tomorrow.

The day started to move in its usual and crossing the lunch hour and the day came to 4 o clock in the evening were Ranveer came out of the cabin and he stood in front of all.
RV:may I have your attention (all stood in their places were Ranveer seeing all):See tomorrow is Saturday usually we will be working on Saturday but tomorrow I wish there is no need to work so all can take two days off.
All were so happily smiling getting two days leave were
Sweta(with a cute face); I can't see RV sir for two days..
Ishani(turned and saw Sweta):See you are not going to be seeing him life long and all leave him.
Sweta:(with a cute worried face):Go Ishani his wife know? If I see her I will beat her how dare she marry my RV?

Ishani was getting anger were she was controlling it to the extreme she can were she saw Sweta admiring Ranveer. Ranveer giving smile to all went back to his cabin again.
Rohit(in thoughts):Two days without seeing Ishani will be a waste to me know? what to do I think surely I need to get to know her house going to her house only I can try to get her it seems. This RV know he will not allow me to get close to Ishani in office so let me keep trying her going to her home itself.I thought I don't want know her house but there is no other way now. Today let me take her in my bike and drop her in home and get to know her home. (he was sure to get to know Ishani's house)
All started to work were Ranveer knowing Rohit will do something to Ishani while going home he took his intercom and dialed to Ishani.
Ishani(picked the call): Hello
RV:See did you make the list ready?
Ishani: Haan I have made it.
RV:See I not only need this month I need previous 3 months report too can you make it taking sometime after office hours?
Ishani:Okay let me..
RV:hmm(he cut the call).

The time came were all started to leave were Ishani told Sweta that she is having work were Sweta waved bye to her and started to move. Rohit shutting down his system came to Ishani.
Rohit:Ishani come know office time over?
Ishani(working and seeing Rohit): No Rohit I have work let me finish it.
Rohit:(going close to her table):This RV is stupid has no sense that he should not make Woman work a lot..
Ishani(immediately seeing him with anger): How dare you scold him?
Rohit(seeing Ishani's anger face):Arrey he gave work to you even after office hours know so only I said? for this why you are getting tensed?
Ishani(feeling she had anger as Ranveer was scolded and seeing Rohit with managing look): Wo actually sorry what I meant to say is he is our Boss and we need to do what he tells so we should not scold him like that..
Rohit: Hmmm okay tk shall I wait for you?
Ishani: no need I can go you leave now.
Rohit: But Ishani(before he could tell his phone rang he took the phone from his pocket and seeing its display as his friend picked the call):Hello.
Friend:Rohit now we are in a cocktail party in Jan club come soon we can drink well and enjoy
Rohit(had a smile in his face): Haan let me(he saw Ishani and in thought):For the first time I am taking this much time to make a girl fall for me but will make you fall Ishani one day or the other (seeing Ishani): Okay Ishani My friend has got accident so I need to go..
Ishani:Oh go fast and help him.

Rohit shook his head as okay and he started to walk out of the office were Ranveer took a deep breath and had a sign of relief that Rohit went. Ranveer called Sam and told him to wait for few minutes and within next half an hour Ranveer got up from his seat and came out and came to Ishani's table.
RV:(in a low tone without being heard to Sam): Ishani leave to home Raagini will be waiting for you.
Ishani(making the list):But I didn't finish the work yet.
RV: Its okay you give it to me on Monday go home..

Ishani shook her head as okay and saved the list she made and she turned off the system and took her bag and lunch bag and was about to walk crossing Ranveer.
Ranveer:(in a same low tone):  Ishani shall I drop you?
Ishani(shaking her head as no without seeing him);Don't want..
Ranveer: okay..(he signed her to go were Ishani went from there and went out of office were he too came out of the office and told same to lock the office and he started to walk to the car and he got in his car and he started the car and he started to drive the car and he started to move to the hotel. He came to the hotel and parked the car and got down from the car and he came to the reception)
RV:(Seeing Reception person): Did I receive any parcel?
Reception person(giving a smile to him and shook his head as yes and opened the draw and took the parcel and gave it to RV): Here it is.

RV got it and then got the key guard and started to go to the lift were lift was working now and Ranveer got in it and he raised to 3rd floor and he came out of the lift and came to his room. He opened the room and entered the room and he closed the door and sat in the bed and he opened the parcel and saw the documents he had in it.
Ranveer(with a smile): Hmm very good Parul has sent it now with this only I am going to enter Ishani's house. Tomorrow morning wait for me cutie pie Papa will see you tomorrow.(he had a happy smile).
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi my cute friends..
For the next episode there is look for Ranveer and Raagini. Let me post the images please have a look on it and keep reading and enjoying.
Ranveer's look.
Our hero will be in his cool blue jean pant with t-shirt of white and black strips and blue over shirt just as same in the image.

Raagini's look
Cutie pie will be wearing her white with red combination pant and t-shirt of white and red strips. have a look on image below.

Regards
Sakshi

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Today's episode is a little bit sad ...Ranveer is getting hurt by Ishaani continuously...I'm eagerly counting the day when Ishaani will start to suffer for her mistake pretty badly...i wish Ishaani realizes her mistakes soon enough & will cry her heart out...it'll give me a lot comfort... By the way the selections of both father & daughter r truly very cute... Both r looking perfect... Ur updates r s usual marvelous... B safe & sound diduEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
Thanks for the episode. It was very nice. I like jealous Ishaani. She still can't bear someone to speak rudely about Ranveer. she protects him. She tries to persuade Sweta not to admire him as he is married. Ranveer tries to protect Ishaani from Rohit by making her work overtime. Now the meeting of Ragini and Ranveer is coming.
Please update soon
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†