Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode 421
Ranveer was working in his cabin and Ishani too was working her work. Everything went normal and as usual in the evening all started to leave to home were Ranveer too came out of the office and he saw Ishani going with Sweta out and he had a smile in his face.Ranveer too stopped Sam and he gave the office key to him and told him to be always opening and closing the office were Sam too got the job with happiness and the days started to go in its routine. All were so happy with RV and got used to him were even though Sweta came to know that RV is married she was so cool and happy with him in her own naughty way. Ranveer too was getting so friendly with her were this was somewhere irritating Ishani but she didn't show it out to anyone. Rohit now got so much friendly with Ishani were he used to be talking to her only in the free time though Ishani was talking to him in a normal way he was making fun and was making all to smile and he tried to be so close to Ishani.
ONE WEEK LATER..
As usual all came to their work and were working well were Ranveer too was in his work in his cabin and he needed to tell for a document typed in the system at the same time he was having work too.
Ranveer(to himself): I don't have a PA here that is the problem okay..let me ask any one to be my PA.(he got up from his chair and he started to walk to the cabin door and as the blinds curtains were on both the side he was able to see Rohit now very well. Rohit seemed to be working were his eyes was seeing Ishani only). Ranveer went to the other side and saw Ishani standing inside the cabin and saw her through the glass of the door. Ishani was working in the system were she was wearing a red color top with black color leggins. The top was fitted to her body so well were Ranveer now saw Rohit standing other side and saw Rohit seeing Ishani now.
Ranveer(with a anger face to himself):This guy is eyeing my Ishani. First day I thought that is my illusion but its not illusion and all its true this guy is seeing Ishani that too..(with anger): Below her neck...(he was controlling his anger and took a deep breath): Let me try to tell it to Ishani. (he came out of the cabin and he stood in front of all and in RV's attitude): May I have your attention please..
All hearing it stood up from their places were Ranveer stood well to make himself ready to talk.
RV:Actually I used to have a person PA for me always. But as I came to our company its like almost our family were we all are working together so I didn't think about PA when I came here for the first day but Now I am really needing a PA so I have selected one of our staff as PA for me she will be working for the company as well helping me in My works too. So who I have picked as My PA is..(all were waiting for Ranveer to tell)
Ishani(in thoughts): hmm I know you will tell me only to irritate me more by calling me often to your room in the name of Your PA. (she gave a not minding look and stood with attitude).
RV(showing his hand to Ishani were Ishani saw him but RV with a cute fun smile moved his hand to Sweta and with a smile to her):Its Sweta..

All clapped their hands were Sweta was so much smiling and excited were it was a shock to Ishani were she was seeing Sweta with a jealousy eyes as Ranveer picked Sweta over her and was showing a managed anger face to Ranveer.
Sweta(seeing RV):RV sir really I am your PA?
RV: Haan(seeing Ishani and then coming to her table and seeing others): Please get back to your works(all sat in their seats and started to work were RV seeing Sweta again): Haan we both have good friendly talk between us know surely that will help you to co ordinate well with me.
Sweta(smiling to him): hmm sure sir what should I do?
RV:Nothing If in Mumbai office you need to be completely with me but our office is very small and free to work office you need to do certain works I tell you that is it. Now you need to type a document can you do it?
Sweta:Sure tell me what should I type in it..

Ranveer started to tell it to Sweta were Sweta was hearing it with a smile to him. Ishani saw them discussing among themselves were her eyes now went to Ranveer's hair and trimmed beard. She wanted to caress his cheek with her hand but her anger was not letting her to go to him. She started to see her system and work.
Sweta(getting all the details seeing RV):RV sir can I tell you something?
RV: hmm sure
Sweta:If you are not married means I will be the one who would have married you..
RV(seeing Ishani with a attitude smile and seeing Sweta giving a cute smile):Wow that's great you know even If I was not married I would have married a girl like you only but what to do I got married.

Ishani held the mouse like anything and she was seeing Ranveer with anger face.
Sweta(seeing RV): how about your wife? Is she a interesting character?
RV(seeing Ishani and seeing Sweta):hmmm (with a smile): If I need to tell about my wife means it will take long time now work is important you do the work one day let me tell how my wife is okay?(he showed his hand to sweata).
Sweta(clapping her hand with Ranveer's hand): hmm okay..let me type the document you said..(she sat in her chair and started to work).
RV:hmm(he saw Ishani were Ishani saw him with a sharp eyes were Ranveer too gave a attitude look and he started to walk opposite side of Ishani and stood in front of Rohit):you are Mr. Rohit right..?
Rohit(who didn't expect RV will come to him sitting well in his chair):Sir..
RV:I think I want Sam in this system can you go to his system because I am needing Sam's help often.
Rohit(saw Where is Sam and got to know he is almost at the exactly corner of the row Ishani was sitting and in thoughts): If I go there I can't see this Ishani know?(seeing RV and seeing his attitude): hmm I can't tell no now he is standing and waiting for my answer. (giving a smile to RV): hmm okay sir from tomorrow I will sit there..
RV(shaking his head as no with a formal smile): Now itself I need Sam's help so please take Sam's system now itself..
Rohit(got up with a irritation face but hiding it and seeing RV):Okay sir(he then saw Ishani who was working were he was not able to take his eyes from Ishani).
RV(saw Rohit's look and then saw Ishani were he got to know he is seeing Ishani and in a bit loud tone):Sam..
Rohit took his eyes from Ishani hearing Ranveer's loud tone and even all of them saw Ranveer with a questioning look of why he called Sam that loud. Sam got up from his system and he came to RV.
Sam:sir..
RV:(bringing a cool attitude):See I need your help often Mr. Sam so (showing Rohit's chair): you use this system from now and Mr. Rohit will shift to your system.
Sam(shook his head as okay): hmm okay sir.(he went to his place again and collected his things and he came to Rohit's system and sat in that system were now it was Sam facing Ishani).
Rohit (with a irritated face started to walk towards Sam's system in thoughts): Hmm now only some what I got very well with Ishani and I used to be happy seeing her sitting opposite to her but this RV know? okay let me surely seduce Ishani somehow..(he went and sat in the system RV told him).
RV saw it and had a smile and took a deep breath were now all started to work again. Ranveer went to his cabin. All were engaged in their own works and the day was going good.
Sweta(typing the document RV said and seeing Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(doing her work and seeing Sweta): Haan Sweta..
Sweta:RV's wife won't be to his level I think what you think?
Ishani(bit got anger as Sweta said she is not to the level of Ranveer and controlling it): She will be good only why we need to talk rubbish about the one we don't know?
Sweta: I think she won't be to the level of RV don't know why but RV is really friendly so those kind of men's will surely get in the hands of angry wives only?
Ishani(in thoughts): you never know about his angry attitude If you know it you won't talk like that..
Sweta(getting no reply from Ishani saw her):kya hua Ishani?
Ishani(with a smile): Haan May be..
Sweta: He is really friendly Ishani I like RV sir so much and you know what I liked him so much in his first look but what to do he is married. I was not able to become his life partner but now he selected me as his PA I am glad..
Ishani(smiling to her hiding her jealousy): Haan even I am glad for you. (she smiled and then started to work).

The day started to move were all had their lunch were Ranveer had his lunch by ordering in hotel now a days were Rohit was irritated as he is not able to see Ishani well being in her own row that too in the extreme end of that row. All started to leave as usual when it was time were Ishani too got up and she came out of the office with Sweta.
Sweta(seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani I need to see one of my friend so I can't come with you for half way as usual I am going in opposite direction ..
Ishani: (with a smile): hmm okay Sweta you go let me walk and go home bye..
Sweta:Haan bye.
Rohit came out of the office and got in his bike and put the key and he saw Ishani was about to walk were he got a idea to make Ishani fall for him and he immediately started the bike and he drove it for few meter and he came and stood near Ishani with a smile in his bike.
Ishani(who was about to walk being stopped by bike in front of her): Rohit aap?
Rohit(giving a charming smile): haan me only tk come let me drop you in home.
Ishani(shaking her head as no): No its okay let me go by myself..
Rohit:Arrey you are thinking me as your friend or not?
Ishani:All are my friend only and you are too my friend only..
Rohit:Then what come on get in my bike let me drop you in home.
Ishani:No its okay Rohit(she started to feel bit uncomfortable).

Ranveer came out of the office and he came to his car and was about to open the car door were his eyes felt he saw something and he turned and saw Rohit talking to Ishani and he again got anger like anything. Rohit now held Ishani's hand were Ishani was smiling and managing to take her hand from his hand.
Rohit(holding her hand): Ishani my cute friend know you are come on let me drop you..
Ishani(moving her hand without losing her patience giving smile itself): Its okay Rohit I can manage..
RV(seeing it with anger came towards them and standing there): Ishani..

Ishani turned and saw Ranveer were she was able to see the anger in his eyes and she saw her hand in Rohit's hand and with a bit force she took her hand from Rohit hand.
Ishani(seeing RV):Yes Sir..
RV:(cooling himself and seeing Rohit):Mr. Rohit If you don't mind can I take Ishani back to office. I need to talk to her regarding some file clearance.(seeing Ishani): can you please come and be with me for few hours?
Ishani(seeing Rohit and feeling uncomfortable that he is calling her in bike and seeing RV): Okay sir let me..
RV:hmm(seeing Rohit giving a formal smile):Mr. Rohit you can leave I need to talk to Ishani only..
Rohit(seeing RV with a irritated face but giving a smile):Okay Sir..(he started his bike and started to drive it with anger now to himself): this RV is Irritating me...Now I need to drink then only I will be cool(he started to drive to a bar).
RV(seeing Ishani with anger):Come with me..
Ishani(without walking with him): I need to leave to home.
RV(seeing her with anger):I said you to come I need to talk about a file its official only..
Ishani(shook her head as yes): hmm okay.
RV started to walk were Ishani too started to walk behind him. They entered the office were Sam was about to leave the office and lock it.
RV(seeing Sam):Sam give the key to me let me lock the office today and tomorrow morning let me open the office.I need to talk about few files to Ishani its important.
Sam: hmm okay sir(he gave the key to RV and he shook his head as leaving and he left from there).

Ranveer seeing all has left saw Ishani and started to walk to his cabin putting the office key in his pocket. Ishani too came behind him and she took the bag and her lunch bag and kept it in her table. Ranveer entered his cabin were Ishani too entered the cabin. They both were inside the cabin were the door got closed. Ranveer was standing showing his back to her.
Ishani:(seeing his back): What file you need to know about sir?
Ranveer(turned to her with a anger face and held her hand with his hand tightly):What are you doing?
Ishani(seeing him with anger):Sir leave my hand..
Ranveer(in anger):Sir? I am sir to you..
Ishani(seeing him): Haan a boss will be often called as sir only..
Ranveer(managing his anger):Why you are so close to that Rohit?
Ishani(hearing it and seeing Ranveer):He is my colleague and he is talking with me that does not mean he is close to me.
Ranveer(pulled her close to him):I don't want any file clearance and all I thought to tell about that Rohit to you some how but seeing you with him and he is holding his hand I thought this is the right time tell about him. He is not sounding good okay? From tomorrow wear Chudidar and come to office. Mainly wear Shawl okay?
Ishani:I know what I should wear and what I should not wear. who are you to tell me that?
Ranveer(holding her more close and holding her hand tightly): I am your husband and I don't want any other man to eye you that Rohit is having wrong eye on you better stay away from him.
Ishani:(feeling pain in her hands):Its paining leave me..
Ranveer:Tell me you won't be close to that Rohit let me leave..
Ishani(with some force took her hand from his hand and seeing him): hmm this character will never go from you know? Often doubting me with some man. Now you are doubting me with Rohit?How cheap you are?
Ranveer:See preventing a wife from the bad men's does not mean he is doubting her.
Ishani(giving a anger fun smile): hmm you are that only. Having that much doubt on me inside your heart only you went to take DNA test know? I will never ever forget it in my life Don't know for what you came here but(seeing him with a anger eyes and showing her index finger in front of him):The man who I loved as my complete life doubted my respect and I am telling you that I am trying to forget you in all the moment I can. I don't want you(she showed the finger in front of Ranveer and taking it from him she started to move out of the cabin opening its door).

Ranveer was shell shocked to see Ishani's anger on him.
Ranveer(with a worried face):She is having this much anger on me? For the first time I am seeing the core anger of Ishani. I can't bear her anger. She is not believing me that Rohit sounds dangerous and he can't be good guy I hope. His eyes are having wrong motive on Ishani he is seeing her in a wrong motive and he is trying to get friendly to her voluntarily only. (he rubbed his chin with his hand): what to do?(thinking for a while): Here after there is no use in waiting for Ishani to melt to prevent her from Rohit I need to be with her always surely I need to enter her house even If they didn't allow also I should stay with them only.(he shook his head as okay): Let me..(he took his phone from the pocket and he dialed to Parul).
Parul(picked the call): Hello Bhaiya..
Ranveer: Parul you do me a favor.
Parul: haan Bhaiya
Ranveer:let me give the address of the hotel I am staying in Baroda. you need to send a document I am telling you to that address through courier. Let me tell where is it in my room you go to my room now.
Parul:Tk Bhaiya..

Parul started to move to Ranveer's room and she entered his room and told Ranveer that she is in his room were Ranveer started to tell about the document she need to search and he told the place he has kept it were parul according to the instruction of Ranveer got the document Ranveer said and she said she got it were Ranveer told her to courier it immediately to him. Ranveer said he will message the address to her and he cut the all and he messaged the address of the hotel to her were Parul got the message and started to move to her room to make the document ready to courier to Ranveer.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Great episodes. Both Ranveer and Ishaani are jealous. Ranveer tries to make up with ishaani but she doesn't want. She is very stubborn. Rohit is lure on Ishaani. Let's see what will happen further. Ranveer warns ishaani about Rohit but she doesn't want to listen to him.
Update soon
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dr..
Niz update..
Ishani is jealous since ranveer is close to sweta and selected her as PA.. πŸ˜‰
Ranveer is trying to warn ishani about rohit.. But she is not ready to hear him..
Now ranveer decided to enter ishani's home.. What documents are that he said to parul.. What's his plan to enter with that...
Waiting for next dr
Keep smiling and take care πŸ˜ƒ
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi interesting update both are jealous with each other loved it while ishu was looking at his beard. At lunch ranveer was misssing ishani 
Ranveer should have not asked y u r close to him instead he would have said becareful with him
Loved it ishu took his hands immediately from rohit after seeing ranveer 
Let's see what happens water ranveer is up to  have imagined ishu face the moment sweta asked. ..what my rv said to you  ..too funny. Let's see whether ishu is wearing salwar with dupatta or not
Edited by shaktiluvradz - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
some one pls hold me ...I'm getting unstable here...this much attitude of Ishaani...& she dared to confront Ranveer with her index finger...if i were RV i would have broken her pencil neck type finger...seriously my tolerance level is decreasing...I feel like banging my head in the walls...but ur updates r s usual phenomenal didu...really u r PHENOMENAL...sorry didu
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Sakshi
Wonderful updates as always. But I hate this Ishaani. She is so self-assured and arrogant. Her attitude towards RV is terrible. How I wish she regretted about it. I want RV to take offence at ishaani's mistrust and file for divorce. After that Ishaani will understand her mistake and will try to return RV.
Sakshi you are a great writer.
Update soon
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
amirthaa thumbnail
hai shakshi...😊
really very beautiful episodes...looking forward for ur nxt...now ranveer is going to enter ishani house...looking forward to the beautiful moments when they have to sleep together by the instance of ragini...i wanted everyone in their office to know ishnai is RV wife...especially that rohit...how dare he eye our ishani...anyways end this angry avatar of her😑...and i need a regretting ishani and ranveer consoling her for that after she understands what she done is wrng...

take care...
update soon...πŸ˜ƒ
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi shakshi di... Really beautiful pdates. I liked the way ishani was getting jealous when sweta tried to come near ranveer. and how rightly ranveer said that "To prevent one's wife from evil eyes doesn't mean to doubt her". He was really a caring and protective husband.I am eagerly waiting for ranveer and raagini's confrontation. I know u will do full justice to it. plz update soon. Love u di...😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi di..
Wonderful update.. πŸ‘
Semma update.. πŸ‘
Was giggling through out the update..
Shweta asking ishani rv is hot..
Bettr then ishani who knows it.. πŸ˜†
Oh i m luving Rvs attitude..
Its bettr to call him RV right now.. πŸ˜†
Luved the way Ranveer handled ishani..
Rv standing hands in his pocket..reminded ishani of ragini..
She is thinking its his power.. πŸ˜†
Waiting for upcoming chulbuli updates.. πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Gudiya behan
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update
loved this tamil comment too
hmmm you were giggling I am so happy dear
yes sweta is asking to Ishani RV is hot
yes better than Ishani no one can know it better
glad you are liking RV's attitude
of course now its the real RV in front of us
happy you liked the way RV handled Ishani and the way Ranveer standing putting his
hands in pocket reminded Ishani of Raagini
she is thinking he is showing its his power
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

M sure..she will run and hug him..and say "Papa"

Hmmm wish that comes like that dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰