Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Literally ...i was dancing hearing ...me compared to my cutiepie .
Bcoz i luv her character the most...mu cutiepie. Raagini.. ⭐️
My brother was saying aaj toh gudiya pagal ho gyi hai.. πŸ˜†
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Literally ...i was dancing hearing ...me compared to my cutiepie .
Bcoz i luv her character the most...mu cutiepie. Raagini.. ⭐️
My brother was saying aaj toh gudiya pagal ho gyi hai.. πŸ˜†

wawo your brother said absolutely rightπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
o_gudiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

wawo your brother said absolutely rightπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
tellme thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@Shaktiluvradz.. why don't you join us in chat  thread???
o_gudiya thumbnail

πŸ˜†
@Shaktiluvradz.. why don't you join us in chat thread???

Her name is janani...
If i am not wrong.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Her name is janani...

Sure dear but am stuck with work now will join you some other day for sure
tellme thumbnail
[

sure dear.. any time you can joinπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
o_gudiya thumbnail
But janani..for sure join us...
Would love to tlk with u.. πŸ˜ƒ
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

[

[/QUOTE]

sure dear.. any time you can joinπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
[/QUOTE]
Okay my cutie
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 420
Ishani came out of Ranveer's cabin with a silent face and she came to her table and she sat in her chair.
Sweta(seeing Ishani came back): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Sweta and giving a made up smile): Haan
Sweta(with a cute smile bowing her head near Ishani in a husky tone):what my RV said to you?

Ishani turned and saw Sweta with a sharp look.She didn't like Sweta calling Ranveer as her RV.
Sweta(seeing Ishani's face):Kya hua?
Ishani(controlling herself and smiling to her): Actually he talked to me but he has got a phone call so he got busy in it.
Sweta(shaking her head as okay with a smile): hmm okay okay he is a big personality know so he will get many calls. (with a smile):Cute boy.
Ishani(saw sweta with a anger controlled face):Work now Sweta..
Sweta(shaking her head as okay and taking a deep breath): hmm okay(she saw the system and started to work).

Ishani too held the mouse and saw the system and was trying to do her work. Her thoughts went to Ranveer telling he will try to get Raagini from her and it disturbed her. Overcoming all her thoughts she started to concentrate in her work.
Ranveer with a smile was sitting in his chair and thought about Ishani were his thoughts went to the few minutes ago incident between them. The anger of Ishani was so cute to his eyes.
Ranveer(sitting well and to himself):Tk Ranveer come on see your work too. You have gave 10 lakhs to this company at least for that work.(he saw the list that was kept in the table and got to know its intercom numbers and he got to know a name in the list as Sam were Ranveer took the intercom and dialed the number given for Sam and he waited for he call to be picked and when Sam picked the call): Hello Sam..
Sam:yes Sir..
RV:Come to my cabin now.
Sam;Okay sir.(he kept the phone in its place and he got up from his chair and started to walk to RV's cabin and he knocked the door).
RV: Yes come in..

Sam entered the cabin were RV gave a formal smile to him and he showed the chair in front of him were Sam sat in the chair opposite to RV. Ranveer started to ask to him about the company were Sam started to explain him and was even answering all the questions RV asked to him. They both started to discuss the professional matters about company.
Rohit(saw Ishani and felt she is tensed and in thoughts): I think I have got next chance to impression Ishani. Let me(he got up from his place and he went and stood in front of Ishani's table):Hello Ishani..
Ishani(saw Rohit and gave a light smile): Hello Rohit.
Rohit(seeing her dull face):What happen to you? why are you this much dull?
Ishani(giving a made up smile): Nothing I am okay only.
Rohit(came around her and he came in between Sweta and Ishani and seeing Sweta);Sweta..
Sweta(seeing Rohit with a smile):Hey Rohit..
Rohit(seeing her a not understanding face);Arrey why are you smiling this much?
Sweta: Because I a so happy today.
Rohit: Oh really I am so happy that you are happy but why Ishani is not so happy she is having a sad face?
Sweta(seeing Ishani and then seeing Rohit):hmm she will get happy If you tell a joke like yesterday.
Rohit: Hmm okay let me tell a joke(seeing Sweta):Sweta tell me what is the fastest mode of communication?
Sweta:hmm E-mail.
Rohit:(shaking his head as no):No
Sweta(with a doubt full face):Then?
Rohit:Its Sweta's mouth.
Almost all who heard started to laugh to it were Ishani too gave a smile like acting she is okay.
Sweta(got up from her seat and took a file and started to beat Rohit with it);Oh really my mouth..(she was beating him well were Rohit started to run around the office)
All laughed seeing the way Sweta was beating him reminded Ishani of she beating Ranveer with the file in Ranveer's Nagpur office during her birthday(Episode 172 Ranveer's unsaid feelings #3 page 30) came to her thought and that without to her control made Ishani happy and Ishani laughed well. Rohit getting beating from Sweta and holding her hand telling her to stop and he showed Ishani to Sweta.
Rohit:See Ishani laughed..
Sweta:(shaking her head with a smile): hmm you are sweet only you finally made her laugh by telling joke keeping me as the object of joke..
Rohit(with a smile):Arrey what is there in turning to be a object of joke nothing wrong in it If it makes everyone smile know?
Sweta:okay  as you made all laugh so for that I am forgiving you.
Rohit:hmm happy that you sweet girl for forgiving me..(he smiled to her)

Sweta too smiled back to him and they both came near Ishani were Ishani too laughed well and her eyes too gave a happy tears due to laughing.
Rohit(seeing Ishani):Thank god you laughed.. you are looking so good while laughing so be smiling always.
Ishani(shook her head as okay): hmm okay now go and see your work.
Rohit(with a fun smile bowing his head): Okay my friend..

Ishani smiled to him were Rohit too gave a smile to her and he started to walk to his table. The day started to move were Ranveer was discussing with Sam till now. Ranveer saw his watch and getting its lunch time saw Sam.
Ranveer:What is the lunch hour of office?
Sam:12.45 to 1.45 sir..
Ranveer:hmm okay you go and have your lunch I got to know the company to the extreme I can If I have any doubt let me consult you.
Sam(giving a formal smile and got up): Okay sir..let me leave now..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to him were Ranveer shook his head as okay to him. Ranveer sat well in the seat and took a deep breath were his stomach was telling him he is hungry.
Ranveer(to himself):Feeling hungry now and I know there is no canteen in this office.All will be bringing their lunch themselves only now I should go out of the office and see for some hotel nearby and have the food and come back..(he shook his head as okay and got up from the seat and he came to the door of the cabin and he kept his hand in the cabin door handle to open were his phone rang in his pocket he took the phone with other hand and saw the phone display were it was Amba and with a smile he picked the call): Hello Maa..
Amba:Ranveer dikhra how are you?
Ranveer: Haan Maa I fine..
Amba:Tk tell me when Ishani and you will be coming back to Mumbai.
Ranveer(thought for a while of not to tell about getting office where Ishani is working and to make Amba calm):Maa I tried to talk to Ishani again and when I talked to her now some what her anger is okay now surely I will make her calm and come there soon.
Amba(with a smile): hmm okay okay you are having your breakfast, lunch at right time know?
Ranveer: haan Maa I am..(he started to speak to Amba with affection and he opened the cabin door with other hand and was about to go out were his eyes immediately fell on Rohit who was in a direct sight to him).

Ranveer was talking to Amba and seeing Rohit's look stuck to someone opposite to him. Ranveer came out of the cabin and the door closed itself were Ranveer saw Rohit well and saw opposite to him were Ishani was taking her lunch bag and talking to Sweta and was up to get up with Sweta to lunch. Ranveer saw Rohit well once again and again he was sure that Rohit was seeing Ishani. Ranveer had a anger face now.
Ranveer(to Amba):Tk Maa let me call you tomorrow you be happy don't worry I will come soon.
Amba: hmm tk..(she cut the call).
Ranveer(too cut the call and saw Rohit and then Ishani in thoughts):What is this guy? His looks tell me that he is seeing Ishani(giving a second thought): hmm nahi Immediately I should not be thinking like that may be its my thought(he gave a no head shake to himself and started to walk and without knowing where a hotel will be nearby he stopped near Sweta who was getting ready to go to lunch):Sweta..
Sweta(saw Ranveer in front of her and with a Aww expression):sir  you called me?

Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent look were she stood like she is not minding him.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and then to Sweta): hmm other than you no one is working here in the name of Sweta know?(he moved a little and stood covering Ishani and sweta some what)
Rohit(seeing his view been hided by Ranveer to see Ishani in thoughts): I think he is the next head ache to me he is standing hiding Ishani's half view to me.(getting irritated):Tk let me go and have lunch and come(he got up and started to walk out of the office),
Sweta(with a happy smile): hmm I am only Sweta here tell me what you want sir?
Ranveer:(with a smile):so I called you only and you can call me RV and what I need to know is I am new to Baroda I know the only restaurant in the hotel I am staying but I can't go there and come back now I want some hotel near by can you tell me any hotel near?
Sweta(giving a cute smile): Sir..(hitting her head with her hand):RV sir you can have lunch with me know?
Ranveer(saw Ishani were she was standing silent only and then seeing Sweta);No its okay let me manage..
Sweta:you have come today and joined the office as our boss today you can have lunch with us know all of us will be happy know?(seeing Ishani):What Ishani you are standing silently tell our boss to come and have lunch with us?
Ishani(seeing Sweta and Ranveer):Wo..(she didn't wish to talk the next word).
Ranveer:(seeing Sweta):Arrey I can come but I don't have lunch with me.
Sweta:Share my lunch come come..
Ranveer(hesitating):But..
Sweta:Please RV sir..
Ranveer(shook his head as okay with a smile): hm okay.

Sweta started to walk were she signed Ranveer to come with her and Ranveer too giving a up and down look to Ishani started to walk with sweta towards Pantry.Sweta didn't even see Ishani standing without coming with her were Ishani kept the lunch bag in her place and hit her hand in the wooden divider.
Ishani(in thoughts):how he is? If a girl calls means he will go with her. He is a father to a child now but even now he is flirting with girls(took a deep breath with anger face and sat in her seat and slowly changing to anger):why I need to get affected for him talking to a girl. I don't want him in my life itself then why that should affect me. I don't want to have lunch with him let me have it afterwards (she held the mouse and started to work)
Ishani was working with a anger face in system were somewhere Ranveer and sweta's images came in front of her and she was controlling her anger. She wanted to beat Ranveer with her hand for doing this but she was trying to not get irritated by Ranveer getting close to Sweta. But in the next minute without to her control she got up and took her lunch bag and started to walk to the pantry. She came inside the pantry were she saw Sweta keeping a Roti in a plate and giving the channa masala to Ranveer. All the staffs were so happily talking to Ranveer were almost all the girls staffs were giving their lunch and smiling to Ranveer. Ishani wanted to cry but her anger was stopping her from tears. She came towards the table were sweta saw Ishani with a smile..
Sweta:Ishani why you didn't come with me itself where you went?
Ranveer took the Roti and was having it and he saw Ishani. Ishani sat in the chair next to sweta..
Ishani:wo I have a small work I completed it and came..
Sweta(with a smile): hmm okay(seeing Ranveer and showing Ishani): She is Ishani Parekh and you know what RV sir she will cook so well.
Sam:Yes sir we all will be fighting for her lunch.(seeing Ishani): come on Ishani give your lunch to me first today..
Ishani(saw Ranveer and then seeing Sam and smiling):Sure Sam.(she opened her lunch box and gave the Naan she has brought with Panner butter masala).

Sam got it from her and they all started to taste it..
Ranveer:(seeing Ishani): Mmm very good Ms. Ishani Parekh (he gave a fun making tone): that many are fans to your cooking it seems..
Sweta: Haan all are addicted to her cooking.
Ranveer;Very nice to hear it(he gave a attitude smile).
Ishani(seeing him with anger and in a clear tone): Thank you sir.
Ranveer(seeing all and then Ishani getting irritated as she called him sir but controlling it):hmm you are welcomed(telling it seeing all): Seeing you all is giving me happiness you all are like a family.
Raghav:Of course sir we thought we would get a new strict boss when Mukesh sir told about new boss but you are such a good boss sir. Sir If you don't mind can I ask you something?
Ranveer:Hmm you can?(he had the Roti and gave a smile to him).
Raghav:You used to be In Mumbai only to the level I have heard about you but now you are in Baroda what about your family sir?
Ranveer(turned and saw Ishani were Ishani now got her tiffin box and she started to have her lunch and then seeing Raghav):Actually all are in Mumbai only I only came to Baroda for business extension.

Raghav shook his head as okay were...
Sweta(seeing Ishani in a murmuring tone): Ishani RV won't have got married know?
Ishani(saw Sweta with a silent face and to divert her from Ranveer seeing Sweta):Sweta he is looking like he would have a child too then why are you thinking like this?
Sweta(seeing her with naughty face):Ishani he is looking this much young and hot and his age also will be less only so he won't have got married yet but you have gone to the level of child and all.(saw Ranveer): hmm how sweet he is..

Ishani saw Sweta admiring Ranveer and took a deep breath and thinking that it should not affect her and she without minding anything started to have her lunch. Ranveer having his lunch itself he saw Ishani with a smile were the way she was having lunch made him to see her lips and that made him to swallow his throat.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani in thoughts): Ishani I am missing everything the beautiful eyes that will see me with love and the nose that will hit my nose and the ears where I used to give a lovely kiss to you to talk a secret in your ears. (he saw her hair that was floating in air and with a smile): hmm the hair that will make you more beautiful and (seeing her lips): Pink lips that will seduce me near you. I am missing you.
As Ranveer was thinking something suddenly distracted him which was Juhi's voice calling him Sir..
RV(saw Juhi and giving a smile); Haan what?
Juhi:(with a smile):Sir you are really friendly we are happy to work with you but tell us something about your family. Sorry to ask you but it will be interesting to hear about a big personalities personal life.
Sam:yes sir we have read about you in Websites and even magazines but other than your mother and father we have never got any other personal details. Why you didn't get married yet sir?
Ranveer hearing this question he saw Ishani were Ishani too saw him and she immediately saw other side and slowly took the Naan dipping in channa Masala and was waiting for Ranveer to answer.
Ranveer(seeing all with a smile): Who said I am not married? I got married and I have a daughter..

Almost all the girls were shocked to hear it were Sweta was  shocked and she was having a silent face.  Ishani some where was happy in her heart thinking that here after girls won't be seeing Ranveer.
Sam:Wow sir seeing your body and fittings we thought you will be bachelor.
Ranveer(smiling to them):As My marriage was a sudden marriage media people didn't cover it and I too didn't let it out and even I was not ready to expose my child in media so only you  would have not got those news and even few events of my wife and my fight was telecasted in Mumbai local channel so Baroda peoples won't have know it.
Raghav:hmm okay sir how may years old daughter you have sir?
Ranveer:She is one year old and soon will turn to be two years old
All smiled to Ranveer were Ranveer smiled to them and started to have his lunch.
Sweta(seeing Ishani in a worried tone):Copy right of RV is taken but some girl. you know Ishani I don't know who that girl is but she made me to feel jealous. (she gave a cute disappointment face and started to have her lunch).
Ishani saw Ranveer were Ranveer too was seeing her with a silent look and he finished his lunch and gave the plate to Sweta.
RV(seeing all): hmm thanks for sharing your lunch with me it was nice..(all shook their head as okay)
Sweta: hmm okay RV sir(she saw him and gave a disappointed smile).
Ranveer started to move to the washing area and washing his hands he left the pantry too. Ishani too had her lunch fast.
Sweta(seeing Ishani): hmm I am not able to share my life with him but at least I shared lunch with him.
Ishani(seeing Sweta):See what I said only has happened know I know him very well..
Sweta(hearing it and seeing her with a not understanding face): you know him well? then only you said he has child?
Ishani(bit managed herself): wo.. actually seeing his face I thought about him that only I said like I know him. He was looking like a father so only I said he would have a child and coincidentally its true. (she had her lunch).

Sweta too had her lunch and all washed their hands and they came back to their seats and started to work were Ranveer too was seeing the system and reading the things about the office in his cabin.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰