Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ZoyaZenin

Awesome update di... and i liked the way ranveer behaved, how cool and clam he was. And i am sure the best part is coming i.e ISHVEER CUTE NOK-JHOK. I am feeling bad for raagini as she is away from her father, i can feel it more as i too am away from my dad bcoz of my study purpose, i miss him a lot. I wish raagini unite soon with his father...😊😊

Hi Zoya zenin
glad you liked the update and happy you liked the way Ranveer behaved
yes surely next will be Ishveer cute nok jhok
sorry for cutie pie she is missing her father so much
ya dear when we are away from our parents for work or studies it makes us to miss
them a lot
wish that cutie pie and Ranveer meet soon
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

The shows name is not thaali

then??
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

i am here sakshiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
no i am not from India i am from  Pak

hmm so happy dear we all have got a friend from Pak
we are united by love and affection and our forum is a example for it
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

not update yet😭😭
it seems it will be lateπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

ya coming dear
it will be bit late only let me try to give it soon as possibile
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 418
Dropping Ranveer in hotel Mukesh was driving back to his company and driving in the traffic roads of Baroda and he reached his office and he parked his car in front of his office. He got down from the car and locked it and he saw the office building.
Mukesh:(in thoughts): hmmm I thought to sell this company one day and leave my business and go and do a small business and settle well and today without my expectation itself my company got sold that too for a good cost.(he had a smile and he started to enter the office and he went to his cabin).
Mukesh went and sat in front of the system and took the per-defined formal letter of bond. He started to edit it and he edited it as the employees need to work for next 2 months and they need to leave in this term then need to pay 4 months salary and then only leave and he made the complete bond paper ready and he gave the print out of the bond paper as 17 papers. The printer started to print it and after a while gave 17 papers of bond agreement. Mukesh took the papers from the printer and he got up from his seat and he came out of his room. He came and saw his staffs working were Rohit who was seeing Ishani and doing his work saw Mukesh.
Rohit(with a irritated face in thoughts): hmm with this Mukesh I am getting irritated only for Ishani I am working her. After getting her I will leave this office.
Mukesh(seeing all):May I have your attention please My dear staffs.

All of them saw Mukesh and they all got up from their seats and saw Mukesh with a questioning face.
Sweta(standing near Ishani in a murmuring tone):Will he ask us to do over time today?
Ishani(seeing her); we did all the work and there is no need to do over time. He may tell some other thing.
Sweta: hmm may be..
Rohit(standing with a not willing face in thoughts):What is this man's problem I don't know why but If he comes itself he is always making me irritating..(he then saw Ishani who was standing holding the wooden divider): hmm she is first girl who I am seeing who is having her hand too is beautiful hmm should surely get her Rohit..(as he was thinking).
Mukesh(seeing his staffs holding the papers in his hand): See now I have implemented a new plan. You all need to sign a bond paper I am giving you now. In this bond paper I have written that you all should be surely working here for next 2 months and If you have any need to go from this job in these 2 months you need to pay 4 months salary and then only you should leave. Those who was okay for this can sign the paper and those who wish you can't you can quite the job now itself. (he gave the papers to Ishani):Circulate to all Ishani.

Ishani getting it and shook her head as okay and she took a paper and she gave it to sweta. Were the papers started to get circulated among all. All got the bond papers in their hands.
Mukesh:Read it and sign it If its okay for you all and then give the papers back to me let me file it.
Sweta(seeing Mukesh):But sir suddenly why this plan?
Mukesh:Hmm actually I can't hire any new resource for this two months and I need exactly 15 to 17 employees to be with me at least so only I don't want any of you to leave the job in this 2 months.
Sweta:hmmm okay sir
Mukesh:hmm okay sit in your seat and then read and sign and give it to me(he rested his back in the wooden divider and stood and saw all of them).

All sat in their seats and they all started to read the bond paper.
Sweta(reading it and seeing Ishani who was reading it with a silent face):Ishani what is there to be this much serious(she took the pen from her pen holder and she kept the paper in her table and she signed): hmm only two months where we are going to go in this two months (she saw the bond paper): I have signed..
Ishani(seeing it in thoughts): Hmmm for now I am sure this job is important to me okay?(she took the pen and kept the bond paper in the table and she signed the paper).
Rohit(seeing Ishani with a lure smile keeping the bond paper in the table took his pen from pocket and opened the cap and in thoughts): hmm for two months I am sure I won't get Job in America and in this two months being in this office I should get you for that itself I will be in this company Ishani..(he signed the bond paper).

All the staffs signed their papers and gave it to Mukesh were Mukesh collected it and saw all of them with a smile.
Mukesh: hmm thank you so much for all your support(he smiled to all he entered the cabin with the bond papers).
All of them started to work again were Rohit was seeing Ishani.
Rohit(in thoughts): I need to do something to go near this Ishani.(he thought for a while and he took a file from his table and turned few sheets in it and he got up from his place and started to walk to the opposite cubical were Ishani is)
Mukesh took a file and he filed all the bond papers he got sign from all his employees and he kept the file in the cupboard safely to give it to RV tomorrow. Mukesh took a deep breath that he finished the work RV said.
Rohit(went near Ishani's chair were Sweta and Ishani were talking something sitting in the chair and immediately bring a good boy smile): Hello girls..
Sweta and Ishani getting disturbed in their talk saw Rohit with a questioning face.
Rohit(seeing them):Arrey why you both are seeing me like this?(seeing Ishani):Actually Ishani I have few doubts in basic files I was reading it but as I got doubt..
Ishani(immediately): I am not doing the work of buying and selling shares and you would be reading that basic file only I think(showing Sweta):ask Sweta she will explain you.
Rohit(shook his head as okay): hmm okay. (he saw sweta);Hello sweta can you please teach me?(he gave a cute smile).
Sweta(seeing him with a naughty attitude): hmm sure (showing a free chair behind them): put the chair and sit..
Rohit: hmm(he pulled a chair and he sat behind Ishani and Sweta's chair): hmm teach me..(he opened the file and showed a topic to Sweta).

Sweta started to see the topic he said and was glancing it and was preparing to explain him.
Rohit(turned and saw Ishani who was working in the system and turning to Sweta in a audible tone): Sweta..
Sweta(seeing the file and then seeing him): hmm
Rohit(showing Ishani):your friend won't smile and all.
Sweta(seeing Ishani with a smile): She will smile why are you asking like this?
Rohit:From the day I am seeing her she is having this stubborn face only so only I asked..
Sweta(smiling to him): hmm not bad Rohit I thought that you are a bad boy..
Rohit(showing a cute face):What I am a bad boy? No way I am cool guy you know?
Sweta:(seeing him with a smile): hmm not bad more than I thought you are sweet only..Fine..
Rohit(showed his hand to her):Friends..

Sweta saw him without giving her hand to him.
Rohit:Sweta from the day I came to office I am not having friends so please know at least you accept me as friend.
Sweta(gave her hand and shook her hand with his hand):hmm friends.(seeing all the others):Guys we have a another friend
all of them turned to Rohit were all moved their chairs and surrounded Sweta.
Sweta:Hmm we left Rohit without making him our friend know? so all of us should have him also as our friend.
All of them came and smiled to Rohit and got friendly to him and then told they will be often having chats and they went back to their works. Ishani saw these things with silent face and then continued her work.
Rohit(as soon as all gone to work seeing Sweta and showing Ishani):Did you see even now your friend is not smiling..
Sweta:(seeing Ishani working and then seeing Rohit):See she won't be smiling often she will smile to only my jokes (seeing Ishani): Hain na Ishani..
Ishani(turned to her): hmm haan sweta but even If I hear good joke and If I get smile I will smile..
Rohit(immediately); hmm then sweta do me a favor to make your friend smile take me and put me in a black pain tub let me fall in it and then get up with my whole body applied by black paint so that your friend will smile(he smiled).

Ishani too immediately laughed hearing it were she was laughing so well thinking that Rohit fall in a tub of black paint. Sweta too smiled were three of them were smiling and laughing well.
Rohit(seeing Ishani):So at least today you smiled know? I am happy are you ready to accept me as friend?
Ishani(seeing him):All are friends only know here so you are too my friend only..
Rohit:hmm okay(he gave a smile to her).

Sweta signed Rohit to listen now and she started to tell him about the doubts he asked her. All finished their work and were starting to their home. Ishani too finished her work and she got up and she packed her things and was about to leave..
Sweta(too seeing Rohit):Enough Rohit let me continue tomorrow..
Rohit(giving a smile and getting the file and shook his head as okay): hmm okay bye..
Sweta:Hmm bye(she too got up and packed her things).
Rohit(seeing Ishani):Bye Ishani..
Ishani(giving a light smile): hmm bye..

Rohit started to walk towards his table were he had a happy smile that he was able to at least talk well to Ishani. Sweta got up and she too came to Ishani were both started to walk out of the office.
Rohit(in thoughts):I thought to follow her and find her house but If I follow her and If she sees me means I will get bad impression on me. Now only I have got well with Ishani and all I need is her for one day in this why I need to know her house and all. Let me be good to her and get her surely. (he had a villainous smile and he kept the file in his table and turned off the system and started to walk out of the office to leave to home).
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ranveer came out of his room washroom after a bath in his blue pant and white shirt. He went to his bag and took the tie and belt and coat and went and stood in front of the mirror. He started to wear his belt and tie. He made himself look good in his pant and shirt and he took the blue coat and wore it. He put the button of the coat and he made himself the perfect RV. He combed his hair and made his make up and sprayed perfume on him.
Ranveer(seeing himself in the mirror image): hmm today my Ishani is going to see her Ranveer as her boss. (with a cute smile and worry): hmm she will call me Mr. RV and hurt me but I will make her to call me Ranveer for sure. I love you Ishani. (he saw himself ready perfectly and he took his phone, Purse and car key and putting it in the pocket and he took the key guard and opened the door and he came out of the room and locked the room and he came to the reception traveling in the lift. He gave the key guard in the reception and he walked to the restaurant and had his breakfast. After finishing his breakfast he came out of the hotel and he got in his car and started to drive the car towards the office. He was driving with a smile in his face were he was thinking how Ishani will react seeing him as her boss. He drove the car and finally he parked the car near the next building so that Ishani could not see the car and find its him. He got down from the car and he started to walk to the office having Aggarwal stock broking board. He saw the office front door open and he entered the office. He saw the whole office silent as no one was there at that time. He saw the reception too didn't have receptionist).
Ranveer(seeing the whole company and in thoughts): hmm complete RV broking companies owner is Mrs. Ishani vaghela but due to her ego she is working here. (giving a impossible head shake); Meri biwi hain na attitude wali ladki hain..(he had a light smile and he started to walk towards the cabin of which had the glass door and glass wall too but was covered by blind curtains and he went and knocked the cabin).

He heard a voice from inside as come in..
RV entered the cabin and he had a smile seeing Mukesh in his chair.
RV(going and standing opposite to him):Good morning Mr. Mukesh is everything ready I mean those agreement?
Mukesh(giving a smile got up from his seat and went to the cupboard and took the file of those bond papers and gave it to RV): Here it is..
RV(opened the file and turned the papers and he saw Ishani's paper in the middle and had a smile in thoughts): hmm this is enough my jungli billi wait and watch my game now..(seeing Mukesh): thank you so much Mr. Mukesh you have done a great help..(he kept the file in the table)
Mukesh:Sir you only have done a great help you have got the company giving extra money and that will be useful for me to settle down in my life in this age.  Let all staffs come let me introduce you to all and then let me leave from the office.
RV: hmm okay.
Mukesh:Sir If you want to know about the office there is a guy called Sam he very well know about the complete process in office. And If you want to know about our way of buying and selling shares you can call Ms. Sweta Kapoor. And the girl who is checking the files clearance is Ms.Ishani Parekh..
RV(saw Mukesh with a silent face):What is her name?(he held a chair with his hand).
Mukesh:Ishani Parekh..
RV(tightened his grip in the chair and in thoughts):you are showing your attitude in all the way know Ishani come to office let me show who I am to you?(he controlled himself and saw Mukesh and gave a smile and told him to sit were Mukesh sat in his seat and RV sat opposite to him).

Mukesh was telling about his staffs and company were Ranveer was hearing it silently and the time started to fly in their chats itself were it was exactly 10.15 in the clock.
Mukesh(seeing Ranveer):Mr. RV can I go and see whether all of staffs has come?
RV: hmmm first see through the glass then tell me whether all has come then you can go and talk to them.
Mukesh: hmm okay.(he got up from his chair and he went to the glass wall of his room and he moved the blind curtain a little and saw his whole office were almost all have come to their seats were Ishani and Sweta and entering the office now chatting among themselves. He waited for them to come to their seat were Ishani and sweta finally came to their seats and were keeping their things and were turning on the system were he came to Ranveer): Sir all have come..
RV:(shaking his head as okay): mmm(he got up and went to the glass door and he moved the blind curtain and his eyes immediately fell on Ishani and his lips automatically had a smile and then seeing Mukesh): hmm okay you go and tell them that you have sold the company and you are leaving don't mention my name let me myself come and introduce me. Go and tell the news to them and then call me let me come.
Mukesh: hmm okay sir.(he started to move towards the door of the cabin and he went out of the cabin were the door got closed).
Ranveer(in thoughts):Ranveer try to be friendly to all in office and show your RV attitude when needed alone. Then only you can melt Ishani and take her to Mumbai soon. (he waited for Mukesh to call him).
Mukesh(came and stood in front of them):May I have your attention please..
Sweta(seeing mukesh and then Ishani): Now a days our sir has got interest to talk I think daily he is giving one speech..
Ishani(with a smile);Tk let us see what is it today get up..

All of them got up and stood in their places were Rohit stood with a irritating face seeing Mukesh.
Mukesh(Seeing all of them with a smile):So to all my dear employees today I am going to leave this office.
All saw Mukesh with a shocked, missing and worried looks. Ishani too saw him with a worried look.
Sam:Sir but why?
Mukesh: hmm let me tell you all that I have sold my company to another company and that company owner is a very big person. He asked this company for his business extension so I sold the whole company. He will be a good boss to you all and he very well know to bring very big profit so that your salaries will raise.
Rohit(in thoughts):At least I get freedom from him I don't like him at all. Don't know which stupid will be a new boss he too will be a old man with white hair and boring face only..
Mukesh;(with a smile):I had a wonderful journey with you all and I wish that your journey continues with our new boss.If you all are happy in welcoming our new boss let me call him he is inside the cabin only..
Sweta(in a worried tone):That is okay sir we will see him but we will miss you..
Ishani(with a sad face): haan sir we will miss you..
Mukesh(seeing all): I too will miss you all but we should keep going and I wish all of you have a bright future and keep smiling at this moment I feel to see all of you sending me off with a smile.

All of them smiled with a sad face too and shook their head as okay.
Mukesh:Tk Shall I call your new boss..
All shook their head as okay were Mukesh went to his cabin and opening the door and peeped in and signed Ranveer to come were Ranveer too shook his head as okay and he started to walk and he held the door were all of them saw the cabin with a expecting face to know who is their new boss. Ishani too saw the cabin with a expecting face were Ranveer opened the cabin door and he came out of the cabin with a smile in his face..Sweta saw Ranveer with a aww expression were Ishani was shell shocked to see Ranveer as her new boss. She didn't know what to react were she stood like a statue without any expression. Ranveer came and stood next to Mukesh were Rohit saw Ranveer with a up and down look were Ranveer saw all of them with a smile were almost all the girls were admiring Ranveer's handsomeness and cuteness. Ishani was seeing him with a shock in her face were Ranveer turned to Ishani and without to others notice he raised his eyebrows as how with a challenging smile to her.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 419
Ranveer was seeing all with his charming smile were Ishani was shocked to see him. Ranveer saw her with a cute look and was seeing her with a challenging face were Sweta and almost all the girls in the office were attracted to Ranveer in a single look.
Rohit(in thoughts): Hmm he is young only but he can't come to the level of Rohit know? (he had a superiority smile thinking his handsomeness).
Mukesh(seeing all and then RV):Can I tell who you are to them because you said you will itself intro yourself?
Ranveer(saw Ishani a glance and then turned to Mukesh with a smile): If you wish to tell about me please you can..Let me talk to them after that..
Mukesh: hmm okay(he saw all his staffs):So my dear staffs he is your new boss and I don't know how many know him well or how many were able to recognize him but I am sure you would have heard his name for sure as he is a very big shot in Mumbai. That too he is also in our same industry of stock broking and he is none other than King of Dalal street Mr. RV.

All of them saw RV with a smile in their faces were all started to discuss about the things they have heard about him.
Sweta(seeing Ranveer's eyes and face in a murmuring tone to Ishani): Ishani If girl thinks to marry means she should marry him only what a man?
Ishani hearing it turned and saw sweta were she was seeing Ranveer with a open mouth.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer again and seeing Sweta in a murmuring tone):See all that we see can't be good okay?
Sweta:(seeing Ranveer with a smile):He will be good only Ishani I too have heard about this RV when our office staff speak about him but I never know he will be this much handsome.

Ishani saw Sweta were some where in corner of the heart she didn't like Sweta seeing Ranveer like that.
Sam(came in front and to Ranveer):Sir I have read many articles about you and even saw you in recent award function but seeing you in front of us I thought you are looking like RV but happy to know that you are only RV. Proud to work with you Sir..
RV(smiled to him): hmm Even me..

All of them came and talked to Ranveer were Ranveer was smiling and replying to them.
Rohit(seeing it in thoughts):That much big personality he is..I never ever know about share trading itself as My dad said only I came to work here then how will I know about this RV and all.
Juhi(coming near Sweta ):Sweta..
Sweta(seeing her); Haan Juhi..
Juhi:He is looking hot know?
Sweta(seeing Ishani and showing Juhi):See even Juhi is telling our new boss is looking hot.(seeing Juhi):See he is only RV when our guys used to speak about it I never heard it with interest but from today I will be only talking about RV.(she saw RV with a cute look).

Ishani saw Juhi and Sweta with a silent look were she didn't expect this will happen in her life today. She saw Ranveer were he was talking to all the male employees and he was telling them to send off mukesh and then talk to him. All of them stood some distance and saw Ranveer and Mukesh..
Mukesh:Okay My staffs I am leaving now..
All the staffs came and hugged Mukesh and they were telling they are missing him and sweta, Juhi, Ishani, Kushi, Sona too went and gave a send off to him. Ranveer was seeing Ishani were Ishani though was standing with other girls who were talking to Mukesh some where without to her control turned and saw Ranveer were Ranveer saw her with a attitude face.Ishani gave a anger look and turned to the other side were Ranveer got a smile in his face seeing Ishani's cuteness as soon as she turned that side. Rohit too was standing with male employees and without heart was giving send off to Mukesh. Mukesh finally gave head shake to Ranveer were he too smiled to him and shook his head as okay and Mukesh finally started to leave from the office. All were going back to their places and they saw Ranveer were Ranveer stood well with a attitude in front of them and he put the hands in his both the pockets were Ishani now thought about Raagini standing keeping her both the hands in her hip were now the same action was with Ranveer.
Ishani(in thoughts):Again he started to show his power to me. He will do a very big wrong and then come and justify it.
RV(seeing all):So My dear new employees. So let me give my intro now. I am RV and my full name is(seeing Ishani with a attitude look):Ranveer Vaghela. (seeing all again):So I am happy to work with you all this is my first business in Baroda. I wish that all of you should work with happy heart. You no need to change any rules you can work as usual like as you were in Mr. Mukesh office. You can smile, talk and play but work should be done when needed okay. Work should be very accurate that is it.So I talked to few guys but can you all please tell your names and introduce yourself..(he started to walk to each employee).
Sam(with a smile): I am Sam Anderson sir..
RV:(with a smile): Hmm Mr. Mukesh told about you let me talk to you after sometime as I need to know about our company.
Sam: hmm sure sir..
RV:hmm(he moved to next person).
Raghav: I am Raghav mehta sir..
RV:hmm nice name(he started to hear the name from all the male employees and he came to Rohit).
Rohit(bringing a made up smile):I am Rohit Maurya.
RV:hmm okay(he gave a smile to him and moved towards the female employees all were introducing themselves with a smile).
Juhi(smiling seeing Ranveer): I am Juhi Chakravarti..
RV:(with a smile): Hmm nice name Juhi(he came to Sweta).
Sweta(with a smiling like anything):Mr. RV you are really so sweet you know?
RV(saw Ishani who was standing next to her with a silent face and seeing Sweta giving a smile): Hmmm thank you sweta and you too looking cool and bubbly.
Sweta: Haaan I have heard about you but today only seeing you
RV(seeing Sweta with a smile): so you are the all rounder in our office right?
Sweta:Nothing like that..
RV:Arrey you are talking this much good then surely you should be person to connect everyone in office know?
Sweta: (seeing him with a smile gave her hand to him):May be Anyways I am Sweta Kapoor and happy to work under such a handsome boss.
RV(saw Ishani and bringing his attitude gave his hand to sweta): Hmm even me happy to have such a active and cute employee. (he smiled to her and taking his hand from her hand and he came and stood facing Ishani and cleared his throat): Hello Mrs...
Ishani(in a instant):Ms.
RV(with a casual attitude): Hmm okay anyways I am RV can I know your good name?
Ishani(seeing him with a sharp glance): I am Ishani Parekh.
RV(saw her with a sharp look were it clearly told he is getting anger hearing it and he was biting his teeth in anger and seeing all around them controlling himself and seeing Ishani):Okay nice name..(he saw all):Get back to your works.(he started to enter the cabin were he entered the cabin and closed the door and hit the chair with his hand thinking Ishani telling herself Ishani Parekh in anger tone): Ishani parekh for telling this why she need to marry me?...(he thought about a incident in his good life).

FLASHBACK..
Ranveer was laying in Ishani's lap and seeing her were Ishani was sitting well in the bed and having him in her lap was caressing his hair with her hand and was smiling to him.
Ranveer(seeing her): Ishani I should be always laying in your lap like this.
Ishani(with a smile):oh but If you lay like this itself means who will go and do the job in office?
Ranveer(with a cute look held her hand in his hand); Ishani now a days I am not able to be away from you for a single minute I want to be you with you always..
Ishani(seeing him with a love eyes): Hmm you are always with me only know?
Ranveer(saw her with a not understanding face):how?
Ishani(having her hand in his hand well and caressing his hair with her other hand): That is having your name behind my name you are always with me in that form know? I will be always proud to tell me as Mrs. Ishani Ranveer Vaghela to the world nothing can take it away from me.(she lowered her head to him and lovingly kissed his forehead).
Ranveer:Hmm even I am so happy to hear it you know that gives the feeling for me that Ishani is only mine.
Ishani(pinching his cheek): hmm always I am only for you Baba.
Ranveer smiling to her and took her hand and kissed her hand were both were enjoying a lovely moment in their life.
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer was having a worried face thinking their life beautiful moment.
Ranveer(controlling himself in thoughts): I should not give up easily I am too worst to her know when I am angry she bared my all anger and gave only love to me. As it was due to that video she got this much anger its okay I too will make her to come back to normal and take her with me to Mumbai. (he started to move to his seat and sat in his seat).
Ishani with a worried face sat in the seat and thought about Ranveer flirting with Sweta and the way he gave his hand to her and this some where disturbed her. She thought to leave the office as she is not ready to see this attitude of Ranveer or his face too. Ishani was about to get up were Sweta held her hand..
Sweta(with a smile): Ishani I told know I should marry a handsome man. Today RV is such a handsome guy. Even If I didn't marry also someday at least I should be his girl friend.
Ishani(hearing it and giving a made up smile):Sweta I need to talk to new boss.
Sweta(with a not understanding face):What are you going to talk to him?
Ishani:Nahi actually I needed some money and I thought that I should ask to Mukesh sir today to get my next month salary in advance but now new boss came know so now I need to talk to this new boss only know?
Sweta(shaking her head as okay): hmm okay(with a cute face):Shall I also come with you? You keep talking to him let me see RV and admire him.
Ishani(bit getting jealous);Sweta I am going to talk a important topic and its not time to play baby..
Sweta(seeing Ishani's state shaking her head as okay): hmm okay sorry Ishani..
Ishani(giving a smile): Its okay.(she got up and went and stood in front of Ranveer's cabin and she knocked the door).
RV(being inside): Hmm come in..

Ishani opened the door and entered the cabin and closed the door and came and stood in front of him seeing his a anger face.Ranveer sat well in the chair and saw her with a not understanding face.
Ishani:(in a anger tone):Why did you come to Baroda now?
Ranveer(seeing her and giving a light smile got up from his seat and he came towards her and without going near her he got up and sat in the table and seeing Ishani in a attitude voice):Have you brought Baroda for yourself or what? Its public place and I have all the rights to come here being a Indian citizen.
Ishani:(going and standing near him):See I know why you are doing all this better leave..
RV(seeing her with a attitude of RV and getting down from the table and going and standing in front of her):Hmm you know why I am doing like this know? I am doing these things to establish my power all over India. I was good in Mumbai and now I have come to Baroda to extent my business.
Ishani:Tk you do what ever you want but now I need to leave the job.
RV:you can't you have signed the bond papers know so be here for the 2 months and then go or else give your 4 months salary and then leave now itself.
Ishani(seeing him with anger): I don't mind those bond papers I can't give money too do what ever you can do?
RV(seeing her with a attitude going and keeping his face near her face): Hmm you want to see what I can do okay then I will do what all I can do. With this bond paper I will file a case against you to get that 4 months salary from you. you will be sent out of the job that time and you won't have job also and you won't have money too in your hand and as you are not having anything showing that itself I will apply for Raagini's custody to get my daughter for myself.
Ishani(saw him with anger):Kya you are trying to get my daughter from me?
RV:(in anger): your daughter?Without me only you brought her to his world? Raagini meri beti hain If there comes a situation to stand up for her I will do it. Better shut your mouth and go to your seat and start to work.
Ishani saw Ranveer's face and had anger in her face too. Ishani started to move from Ranveer without knowing what to talk to her were Ishani started to walk with a silent face from him were Ranveer immediately had a smile in his face seeing her back. Ishani opened the cabin door and went out.
Ranveer(smiling to himself): hmm this way only I need to deal you or else you would have left the job now. Let me do anything to come back to you Ishani sorry again I am hurting you only but no other way I want all of us to be back together.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishaani's behavior is crossing all the limits... How dare she introduced herself s Ishaani Parekh...feeling very very angry...but @ the same time feeling very light when Ishaani will pay for it very badly...Ishaani's life will b like a living hell when she will realize her mistake & nearly lose Ranveer & his love...that time she will cry uncontrollably & we will laugh on her uncontrollably... Anyways didu u r doing an excellent job...waiting for the next update... B safe didu
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi!!!
Both episodes are wonderful. Ishaani was very surprised to see RV as her new boss. Now all girls in the company especially Sweta fell in love with Ranveer at first sight. Ishaani is jealous but doesn't show that. I want Ishaani to regret about her mistrust.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
Keep writing.
😊😊😊
myloveishveer thumbnail
Ah ah !!! This Ishani...y this much rude ??? Ranveer rudeness on her was not affecting Raagini at all...but Ishani ' s behavior...??? It will hurt that lil angel...please make her to understand her stupid mistake !!! πŸ˜”...and make Ranveer to get her love...soon...make them one again...then update it soon !!!! Till then keep smiling and take care !!!
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update sakshi dr
All girls admired ranveer and sweta ⭐️
But this much attitude in ishani..
Ranveer and ishani to work together from now..
Waiting for next dr
Update soon
Keep smiling and take care 😊