Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Great episode Sakshi
Ishaani didn't want to talk with Ranveer. But it is obvious that she misses him. Her offence and anger don't let her come back to him. What Ranveer will do now? I also want a hospital scene very much.
Update soon
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Thank you for such an interesting update. At last Ranveer and Ishaani have met. I want Ranveer not to pay any attention to Ishaani to make her jealous and angry. I would like Ranveer not to show his real feelings to her. Let him hide them inside.
Rohit is surely to molest Ishaani.  But our hero will save her.
Sakshi you are doing a great work. I 've been reading your updates from the 1st episode. They are a part of  my day. It is like watching MATSH every evening.
Update soon
πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Edited by Alisha306 - 7 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 417
Ranveer driving the car towards Ishani's house and having a drive for next half an hour he came in front of Ishani's house in his car. He drove the car some distance and parked the car making the car having its back towards Ishani's house. He adjusted the back view mirror of the car to see the gate of Ishani's house.
Ranveer(sat well in the driving seat and saw the mirror): hmm let my angry wali biwi come out let me go and talk to her.But for what she is going to come out(thinking for a while): hmm for getting some vegetables at least she will come out know? let me wait here till today night so in this 24 hours some how she need to come out..(he was seeing the mirror and was waiting for Ishani).
ISHANI'S HOUSE..
Ishani made the breakfast ready and then had her breakfast before Nitin and Baa comes. She had kept the breakfast for Raagini and went to her room were Raagini was sleeping well. Ishani saw the time and she sat next to Raagini and waited for Raagini to come out of sleep.
Ishani: hmm I think I need to go to office late today as Raagini didn't wake up till now. after she wakes up then making her ready only I need to feed her breakfast and then only need to leave to office. (she thought for a while):Tk let me call to Mukesh Sir and tell that let me come late today.
she took her phone and called to Mukesh and asked for 2 hours permission and he gave her permission were Ishani thanked him and cut the call. She waited for Raagini to wake up as she was waiting..
Nitin(being in the hall): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Raagini sleeping well got up from the bed and started to come out of the room and came to hall and seeing Nitin having his breakfast in dinning table): Haan Papa.
Nitin:Arrey have your breakfast its time know?
Ishani: Papa I had my breakfast but Raagini didn't wake up till now. As soon as she wakes up she will search me only so only I asked for permission from my boss for 2 hours. Let Raagini wake up and let me make her ready and give her breakfast and then leave to office you can go today Papa.
Nitin(smiling to her): hmm okay. (he had his breakfast were Ishani gave his lunch packing it were he finished his breakfast and took his lunch bag and started to walk out of the house).

Ishani sat in the dinning table were Baa getting ready for the day came out of her room.
Ishani(seeing Baa): Jai shree krishna Baa.
Baa: Haan Jai shree Krishna..Where is Nitin?
Ishani: Now only Papa went to office..
Baa: Haan tk for you too it would be time know?
Ishani: Raagini didn't wake up yet so I got 2 hours permission from my boss and then let me go after making Raagini ready Baa.
Baa: haan tk tk(she started to serve herself and started to have her breakfast).
Ranveer(was seeing the mirror were he saw Nitin opening the gate and coming out of the house and he was staring the walk in the street towards main road to himself): hmm Nitin Uncle don't know what he will react If I go and talk to him so let me talk to Ishani itself and make her understand. (he had his eyes on the mirror seeing Ishani's house gate image in it).

Baa finished her breakfast and she went to the sofa and turned on the TV and started to watch TV. Raagini now gave a cry from Ishani's room were Ishani went inside her room and took Raagini and started to make her calm and after Raagini became calm her routine started to make Raagini ready.Taking time Ishani made Raagini ready and she gave her breakfast and then as usual making Raagini understand and left her near Baa and giving toys to Raagini and waving bye to Raagini took her bag and lunch bag and started to walk to the hall main door taking her bag and lunch bag to leave to office. Raagini was playing with the toys were Ishani stopped for a while.
Ishani(seeing Baa);Baa..
Baa(seeing TV and hearing Ishani's voice seeing her): Haan Ishani..
Ishani:Baa I wish that you won't allow RV inside the house If he comes here.
Baa(seeing her with a silent face): hmm tk
Ishani shook her head as okay and she opened the hall door and came out of the house and closed the door and she started to walk towards the gate and came to the gate and she opened the gate.
Ranveer(seeing the mirror till now seeing Ishani with a smile): Haan came my Sunny..(he opened the car door and waited for Ishani to walk).
Ishani closed the gate and started to walk in the road. Ranveer got down from the car and locked the car and he started to walk towards Ishani.
Ranveer(walking behind her to himself):Taking lunch bag and bag where she is going?(he started to walk fast to reach her before she reach the main road): hmm all will follow a girl before marriage to tell love but my life is always different I am following my own wife..(he walked fast and he came beside Ishani): Ishani..
Ishani(walking fast and hearing her name stood and saw Ranveer and raising her eyebrows and had anger face):Tum?
Ranveer:(standing facing her hmm me only. Ishani please talk to me..

Ishani giving a anger glance started to walk were Ranveer came behind her and held her hand and made her stand and then turned her to him. Ishani was moving her hand to make him leave..
Ishani:Chodo..
Ranveer(seeing her with a anger face):why should I? you are my wife and I have all the rights in you..
Ishani:leave me and I am not your wife..
Ranveer:Then?
Ishani:(seeing him with a sharp eyes): Leave my hand..
Ranveer(with a silent face): Ishani please give me a chance then only I can explain you everything. I tell you I didn't do any DNA test..
Ishani(seeing him): you ask me to believe it? I will never do it leave me(she was moving her hand from his hand).
Ranveer:Ishani give me a chance why are you this much adamant now?
Ishani:Because the thing you done to me is like that..
Ranveer(held her hand well and pulled her close to him):See in this you are not alone hurting our hearts you are hurting Raagini too.And hurting Raagini is like hurting our love.
Ishani(seeing him with a anger): Oh really I am hurting our love but you have tested that love is yours or not know?
Ranveer hearing it left her hand by himself were Ishani seeing him a sharp look to him and started to walk from there. Ishani started to walk fast were Ranveer was seeing her back and was standing having hurt.
Ranveer(took a deep breath and controlling himself):Where is she going?(he too started to walk behind her fast).
Ishani walked in the main road and was walking to office.
Ishani(in thoughts): hmm If I walk he will come behind me (she went to the taxi stand and told a taxi driver about her office address were he too opened the door for her).
Ishani got inside the car and Driver got in his driving seat and started the taxi.
Ranveer(came to the taxi stand and saw Ishani inside the taxi to himself):She is going somewhere(he saw another taxi driver and showing Ishani's taxi):Follow that taxi..(he got in that taxi were Ishani's taxi started to move).
Ranveer's taxi driver too got in his driving seat and started the car and he started to follow Ishani's taxi.Ranveer followed her and was seeing her taxi without missing from his sight.
Ranveer:Where is she going? With bag and lunch bag means I think she should be working some where..(seeing driver);Leave some distance from that Taxi that girl should not know I am following her).
Driver: hmm okay sir..
In the next 15th minute Ishani's taxi stopped in front of her office were Ranveer seeing the taxi is stopped signed his driver to stop it in a distance without falling in Ishani's eyes. Ranveer sat well in the behind seat of taxi and saw Ishani were Ishani was entering the office. Ranveer saw the board of the office were the board said it is "Aggarwal stock broking".
Ranveer(had a smile and in thoughts):So you are working in a office My cute wife. hmmm so If I again take the office romance in our story means it will be so good know?. Already when you were angry when Parul's marriage was stopped and when you were pregnant I came to office and only convinced you know?hmm not bad If I come as your boss only you won't show your attitude to me. Let me come to you Ishani darling as your new boss. (seeing the driver);Okay can you please drop me(he took Ishani's house address in his phone and showed it to driver) In this address..
Driver(seeing it and getting the address): hmm okay sir..(he started to drive the car towards Ishani's house).

It was next half an hour were the driver parked the car in front of Ishani's house. Ranveer got down the car and he paid the driver the amount he said and he put back his pursue in his pocket and saw Ishani's house.
Ranveer:I think now Ishani is not in the house so I can see Raagini I think.(he was about to walk were the second thought stopped him): hmm no no I should see Raagini with her mobo teddy bear, Mickey mouse and bat and ball only. Then only she will be happy. I wish that after becoming Ishani's boss I need to come to this house then only I can enter the house with my attitude. (seeing the house):Sorry cutie pie Papa is not having heart to leave but bare for now Papa will come soon and meet you. (he saw his car and went to his car and he got inside the car unlocking it and he started the car and he started to drive the car towards his hotel.He drove the car and he went to the hotel and went to his room after getting the key guard from the reception. He sat in the bed of his room and took the phone from his pocket and he kept it in the bed and took his Laptop and turned it on and connected the data card to it and he accessed the net and he started to see for the details of Aggarwal Stock broking. He got the details of the company in its company website and he got to know Mr. Mukesh is the owner of the company and he saw the photos of the companies events and saw the Mukesh photo too and  he hit the contact tab and saw the number and he took his phone and dialed to that landline number.
AGGARWAL STOCK BROKING.
The call went to the reception of the office.
Receptionist(picked the call): Hello Aggarwal stock broking..
RV: Hello can I speak to Mr. Mukesh?
Receptionist:your good name please sir..
RV:RV
Receptionist:Just a minute sir let me ask to sir and then connect your call.
RV: hmm okay. (he waited for her to connect the call).
Receptionist(held the phone in her one hand and she took the intercom and talked to Mukesh regarding the call were Mukesh told her to connect the call and she took the phone again):Mr. RV let me connect your call.
RV: hm okay

The call was connected by the receptionist to Mukesh and RV.
Mukesh:Hello.
RV: Hello Mr. Mukesh this is RV.
Mukesh(thinking for a while): If I am not wrong RV of share trading business.
RV: hmm that RV only.
Mukesh:Well tell me Mr. RV its a very great that a very big business man in share market has called to the owner of a small business concern.
RV: hmm even I am happy in talking to you Mr.Mukesh..
Mukesh:okay tell me what is the matter?
RV:Mr. Mukesh If you don't mind can we meet somewhere?
Mukesh:(with a smile): we can but I am in Baroda.
RV: I am too in Baroda only you tell me the place where can we meet I need to see you?
Mukesh:hmm If you know my office you can come Mr. RV its a pleasure that you are coming to our office.
RV:(in thoughts): Arrey no Ishani will be there know?(immediately in phone): Nahi nahi I can't come to office how about meeting in any hotel?
Mukesh:hmm okay.
RV:I am staying in Royal Orchard hotel near Arkota.
Mukesh: hmm I know that hotel let me come.
RV: hmm come soon and wait in the restaurant let us have lunch together. Tell your mobile number.
Mukesh told his mobile number were Ranveer saved it in his phone
RV:hmm okay let me message my number to you have it and call me and tell me where are you If you come soon to hotel.
Mukesh;okay sir.(he cut the call with a happy smile to himself):Wow RV is calling me for a lunch but for what he need to call me that too a small company owner. hmm okay anyways when such person call I should surely go(he got up from the seat and came out of the cabin and seeing all his staffs working in their seats he started to walk to the entrance of the office and he came out of the office and he got in his car and started to drive the car towards Royal Orchard hotel)
Ranveer took his shirt and pant and entered the washroom. He took his own time and he came out of the washroom wearing the shirt and pant. He stood in front of the mirror and took his comb and combed his hair. He went and took his coat, belt and tie from his bag and he started to wear them and with in next 20 minutes he was ready in his RV attire. He went and took his purse and phone and key guard and started to walk out of the room and he locked the room and he went inside the lift  were his phone rang he got to know its mukesh number.
RV(picking the call):Yes tell me Mukesh..
Mukesh:I came to the restaurant and waiting in 3rd table..
RV: hmm I will be in front of in the next 5 minutes
Mukesh:Okay sir..(he cut the call).

RV as soon as lift reached the ground floor he came out of the lift and started to walk to the restaurant and coming to the restaurant he saw for the 3rd table and he came and stood in front of Mukesh with a smile.
Mukesh(got up from the seat):Very great to see you sir I saw your latest award function too you are really a king in share market.
RV(with a smile): Thanks for your words.(showing the chair to him): Please sit(he too went and sat opposite to him).
Bearer(came to them):what would you like to have sir?
RV(seeing Mukesh):What you want Lunch Mr. Mukesh.
Mukesh:I wish get me three rotis with Aloo Sabzi
Bearer(noted it and seeing RV): hmm for you sir..
RV(seeing him):get me two Aloo Ka paratha and then some steamed rice with Bindi Masal.
Bearer(noted it): Hmm okay sir.. (he started to move to bring the items for them).
Mukesh(seeing RV): Can I know why you wanted to see me?
RV(with a smile):Nothing big I thought to do a share broking business in Baroda so I wish that your company will be compatible for me. Will you sell your company to me?
Mukesh(seeing him with a silent face): But suddenly If you ask for my company means?My company is small company only but its overall cost is 7 lakhs
RV:Sir let me 8 lakhs for your company..
Mukesh: hmm even I too have thought to drop this business and move to other business as this is not giving me heavy profit and all But If you suddenly get the company means its hard for me to start another new company and then setting everything it will cost so much sir..
RV(thinking for a while):Okay shall I offer 10 lakhs for your company will you sell it to me.
Mukesh(now had a smile): hmm this amount is okay for me..I am okay sir..
RV: hmm very good(the bearer brought the lunch were they started to have the lunch and seeing Mukesh):Sir immediately see any of your lawyer and tell him to make the documents ready by telling the value I am giving you and you are selling to me. Let us register the company in my name and the money will be transferred to your account.
Mukesh:hmmm okay(having the lunch itself he took his phone and called to his known lawyer and told him to make the papers ready and then cutting the call): hmm he will make the papers ready I need to sign after you give the money.
RV: hmm let me tell my PA to transfer the money
Mukesh:hmm okay sir..

They both finished the lunch and Ranveer paid the bill and they got up and came out of the restaurant.
RV(seeing Mukesh):Shall we go to your lawyer place?
Mukesh:Hmm okay sir..
RV: hmm shall we go in my car or your car?
Mukesh:Come in my car sir let me drop you after we finish all the work.
RV: hmm okay.

They came out of the hotel and Mukesh unlocked his car and he sat in his driving seat were Ranveer sat next to Mukesh. Mukesh started to drive the car towards his lawyers place. In the next one hour they reached his lawyer place were the lawyer as told by mukesh has made all the documents ready. Mukesh read the documents and Ranveer too read the documents well.
RV(seeing it and seeing Mukesh): hmm okay Mukesh wait a while let me tell my PA to transfer money to your account your account number.
Mukesh told the Account number to Ranveer were Ranveer noting down in his phone and he called to Rishab and told Rishab to transfer the value of the company amount to that account number. Were Rishab sitting in front of the office system did it with in next 15 minutes were there was beep message in Mukesh phone. Mukesh took the phone and saw the message and saw RV and informed he got the money were RV told him to sign the paper and Mukesh signed the papers and he gave it to RV.
RV(getting it and seeing it with a smile): hmm okay thank you.
Mukesh:Okay sir shall I tell somebody to change the board of the office..
RV:Nahi nahi don't want that for now. All you need to do is there are how many staffs in your office?
Mukesh:17 staffs sir.
RV(in thoughts):I think 2 months is enough to calm down Ishani. (seeing Mukesh):you write a document to your staffs telling that they need to work in the company for sure for the next 2 months or even If they want to leave in between they need to pay 4 months salary and then only they can leave. Get sign from all the employee who you think will be surely there in the company and those who does not wish for it no problem let them leave now itself.
Mukesh:Okay sir let me make it.
RV:Then till tomorrow morning none of your office staff should know that the company has been sold and tomorrow morning you come early to your office and I too will come early and when your staffs come give a intro about me and then let me come in front of them okay?
Mukesh:hmm okay sir. Let me go and get the documentation sign from all my staff before they leave.
RV:(shook his head as okay): hmm okay leave me in the hotel on the way.
Mukesh:okay

Mukesh gave the lawyer fee to lawyer and started to walk with RV.They came to the car were Mukesh started to drive the car and taking a while driving came to Royal Orchard hotel and he parked the car in front of the hotel. RV got down from the car with the paper in his hand and told Mukesh that he will be coming to office tomorrow by 9 o clock in the morning and Mukesh too shook his head as okay. Mukesh started to drive the car towards his office.
Ranveer(started to walk inside the hotel and went to his room and he sat in the bed and saw the company paper to himself): hmm so I have extended my business at the same time going to woo my Ishani. so now Ishveer's office knock jhok starts..
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
myloveishveer thumbnail
Mmm as always said by our Ranveer...he will always follow Ishani...and he is doing that...and this girl is gone mad...she is very well know of attitude of him but he kept it aside and went to her...and that girl even didn't allowed him to see his daughter...seriously felt bad for Ranveer...hope cutie pie may see him soon so that she will won't be without being away from her father...nice updates Di...I loved them...just felt lil bad for Ranveer...and hope he will also give penalty to Ishani as she gave to him... 🀣 ...waiting every ones reaction to see new boss as specially...Ishu...well done Di...u r the best writer I ever saw...waiting for next epi...till then take care and keep smiling
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy sakshi dr
Niz updates
Ishani didn't allow ranveer inside.. And he is hurt by her words..
Now ranveer, new boss of ishani..
Wow waiting for those nok jhoks dr..
Also when ragini and ranveer meet. Dearly waiting for that scene.. Surely it would be emotional...
Waiting for next dr
Keep smiling and take care 😊
Alisha306 thumbnail
Great episode Sakshi.
Ranveer has bought Ishaani's office. I think all girls will fall in love with him when he just comes into the office. Poor Ishaani will have to watch the woman staff admiring Ranveer in front of her eyes. πŸ˜‰
Update soon
anaptiras thumbnail
Interesting episode.
Rv is a new boss of Ishaani. When will Ishaani trust him? How will Rv justify himself?
Update soon.
naush2015 thumbnail
hi sakshi.amazing updates yaar.now the story has become so interesting.i am really enjoing the track.update soon.
PrinceAsif thumbnail
This Ishaani is...what should i say...she's too irritating... After the truth comes out Ishani should pay like hell for mistrusting Ranveer...Ishani should cry like hell when Ranveer faces the accident... Anyways today's episodes r far more fantastic... Really spell bounding episodes... But Ishani should pay the price didu
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hii skshi dearπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nice updateπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
again same attitude wali isahni and like always ranveer who behind her..
2 months oh noo cant tolerate this attitude wali ishani much more..
she is doing very bad..
hope office noke  joke scenes has less attitude of ishu..

waiting for ranveer and ragni scene..

but when truth come out i want little bit  changes in ranveer's char..
dont want run him behind ishu..
i know when truth will come out he will welcome ishu.. because of he just want ishu what ishu behave with him he never care about it😭😭😭

one more thing dear want a girl come and do kiss on ranveer's both cheeks..
and want a scene in which ishani ishani realized how much ranveer loved her.
waiting for next update.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by tnzila - 7 years ago