Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Same pinch πŸ˜›

love you cutie pies
πŸ˜‰
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Shakshi di... I would like to see a hospital(romantic) episode of ishani and ranveer. Actually i am missing ishveer moments a lot. And this hospital scene may make ishani realize about their pure love..
priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After 4 months ishveer has come face to face. I am so happy to read this. If possible I want to see Ishani and ranveer office part. I mean ranveer ll buy ishani office and prevent ishani from that cheap boy. and In these days ranveer ll get all attention of ishani and their patchup.. Wow.. I am eagerly waiting for ur next chapter.. Write the story by ur own way.. But ur story is so interesting..Edited by priyanka98 - 7 years ago
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
the episodes are very awesome episode
thank god that rohit didnt follow ishani to home
ranveer finally knocked the door and faced ishani
ishani was shell shocked to see ranveer after four
 months hope she should get convinced soon
bye
take care and be safe

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
read all the epsiodes they all were so amazing
this new guy looks like a rebirth of chirag same disgusting behaviour
ishani and ragini scenes were really amazing it was really good that she always reminds her of ranveer no matter how much she tries to avoid him
she is really so adorable and cute i wish she meets her papa soon and the way she was admant about watching ranveer was really cute
finally ishani got tracked down and our hero is on the way to make her calm but this time its going to be really tough i so wish if door was open ragini would have seen her father then patch up would have been easy but now its going to be difficult
you have taken the story forward in really interesting way
but funniest was sharman's behaviour whenever ishani goes away he becomes angry and does nothing more than that.
and the way everyone admired ranveer's speech was really nice poor nirbhay waiting for love
the best part in their separation is the flashback scenes i really love reading them and they are more romantic
thanx for pm
waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 416
Ranveer was standing in front of Ishani and was smiling seeing her after 4 months were Ishani was holding the door with her one hand and was seeing Ranveer with a shocked face. She was not able to get whether its dream or real.She didn't get any word in her mouth now. Both were seeing each other with their own expression.
Ranveer(with a smile): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him with a shocked eyes):Tum?
Ranveer(cutely smiling his charming smile): haan mein finally Ishani I came to you. I came to see you I am really happy like I am seeing you for the first time..(with a cute questioning face):Where is Raagini?(he was about to enter the house):Let me see her too.
Ishani(with a anger face showed her hand indicating him to stop): you don't want to see anyone here get out..
Ranveer(seeing her with a cute fun making smile): you are always awesome in your humor sense Ishani. I am already out only then how to get out?
Ishani(with a serious face):Haan you are out only so stay out itself and turn back and start to walk out of the gate.
Ranveer(his smile went from his face now and seeing her): Ishani I know you are hurt but give me a chance let me prove I didn't do anything wrong..
Ishani(with a anger face): you don't want to prove anything to me. I don't even what to see your face just leave..(she was about to close the door).
Ranveer(held the door and stopped her from closing the door and seeing her with a worried face): Ishani please I can't be without you please.
Ishani(in a clear tone): I very well know to be without you just leave..

Ranveer was seeing her with a painful eyes as he is seeing the entire anger of Ishani for the first time in his life.
Baa(hearing Ishani talking to some came out of her room having the specs in her hand): Who you are speaking with Ishani?(she wore her specs and the time came to the entrance of the house and saw Ranveer out of the house in a shocked cum happy face):Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a smile): Baa at least please you trust me I didn't do any wrong please make Ishani to understand it..
Ishani(with a anger):See no one is seeking your help here better stay away from us leave now..(she was trying to close the door and at last with force she close the door).

Ranveer came two steps back as Ishani closed the door. He was hurt so much now. Ishani closed the door and locking it started to walk to her room were Baa who was seeing it..
Baa:Ishani..
Ishani hearing Baa's call stopped without turning to her.
Baa(going close to her and standing behind her):What are you doing? Ranveer has come till our door step and you are..
Ishani(turning to her): I am not allowing him inside.I will never ever allow him inside the house and even in my life. I don't want a man who never trust me.
Baa(with a worried face seeing Ishani touched her shoulders):Ishani Ranveer tumhari zindagi hain he is yours and you are..
Ishani(had a moist eyes now and seeing Baa): But did he think that I am only to him. He tested that whether Raagini is his daughter or not Baa. That test was not to test whether Raagini is his daughter or not that is for knowing that whether I gave birth to Raagini having only him as her father. And the words he spoke in that video are still be heard in my ears. (she almost cried and wiping it started to move to her room)
Baa(with a worried face to herself):Why Ranveer did like that and that is what has hurt Ishani to this extreme..(she gave a impossible sad head shake and started to walk to her room).

Ranveer with a hurt heart started to walk to the gate of Ishani's house and he came to the gate and opened it and came out of the gate and he closed the gate and started to walk in the street.
Ranveer thought about the way Ishani didn't allow him inside the house and bit had anger face too.
Ranveer(to himself): This much anger on me that too for the wrong that I didn't do..(he hit his hand with his hand and tried to cool himself):She didn't allow me to see Raagini also she is restricting me from seeing my daughter. (he was having a anger which he tried his best to control now).
Ranveer walked in the road and thought about the way he mistrusted Ishani seeing the photos Chiraag sent. He too showed the same way of anger and the way she came behind him to prove her innocence and the way Ishani asked him to give a chance to her and all the way he hurt her with his angry attitude came to his mind. Ranveer calmed himself...
Ranveer(smiled well): hmmm so what I did to her only she is doing to me now. Hmm let my jungli billi show her attitude as much as she wants(turned and saw Ishani's house):I will surely woo you back My Ishani. (he took a deep breath and started to walk to the main road to hire a taxi and go to hotel again).
Ishani entered her room with tears in her eyes. She saw Raagini who was talking to Molu cutely and she was caressing the Teddy bear with her tiny hand and smiling to teddy bear. Ishani seeing Raagini wiped her tears and brought a made up smile in her lips and went to Raagini and sat in the floor near Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani showing her teddy bear): Mama Molu..
Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama.
Ishani:(she caressed Raagini's hair with her hand and smiling to her):Cutie pie you will be with Mama know always?
Raagini(shook her head cutely): Mama meri Mama..
Ishani: hmmm(she smiled to her and signed her to play with teddy bear)

Raagini was playing with the teddy bear were Ishani saw Raagini with a worried face and was thinking about the way she made Ranveer to get out of the house..
Ishani(in thoughts):How he came here? How he got to know I am here? No from here I can't go anywhere all our money is only enough to run the family and again shifting to some other city is not possible. Now what to do? He came here too but doing such a DNA test why he is trying to make it a justified act now that too coming in front of me. He has come till my house.(she was worried thinking it).
Raagini cutely came near Ishani and with a smile laid in her lap were Ishani signed to lay in her lap. Cutie pie laid her head in her mother's lap were Ishani's hands started to caress Raagini's hair. As Ishani was thinking about Ranveer for so long and caressing Raagini's hair cutie pie slept well in Ishani's lap. Ishani was still in her thoughts of Ranveer coming in front of her today.
Ranveer after coming to hotel room started to walk in the room right and left and thought how to make Ishani understand him.
Ranveer(took his phone from his pant pocket and dialed to Amba and waited for the call to be picked as Amba picked the call): Maa.
Amba(with a smile):Ranveer did you see Ishani and Raagini? how is Ishani? Is Baa and Nitin Bhai are good? what my Pothi is playing well?
Ranveer(with a smile): Maa I saw Ishani and Baa. They both are good only but Ishani is still angry on me and she is not allowing me inside the house.
Amba;She is thinking you did that DNA test and that video confused not only Ishani almost all of us Ranveer. Tk don't worry you be there and try to talk to Ishani.
Ranveer:(with a smile): hmm okay Maa.I have stayed in a good hotel and food is too good here. Tell it to Baba and let me call any one of the driver and tell him to bring my car to Baroda. I need a car Maa.
Amba:haan tk tk..let me cut the call.
Ranveer:Tk Maa.(he too cut the call and dialed to one of his driver and waited for the call to be picked).
Driver(picking the call): Hello sir..

Ranveer:Haan Madhav see you take my car today night 10 o clock and drive it in NH road and come to Baroda and let me message you the address of the hotel I am staying and you bring my car to that hotel.I think you can reach by tomorrow morning 5 to 6 o clock. Then let me book flight ticket for you and you can leave in flight back to Mumbai.
Driver;Okay sir..
Ranveer:hmm (he cut the call and went to the bed and sitting in it he messaged the hotel address to his driver and then keeping the phone in the bed and took the Laptop from his bag and turned it on and connected the data card to it and once the system was ready to use he started to search for flight ticket by tomorrow were he got a flight by 7.30 in the morning were he booked a ticket for his driver and he got the message in his phone for the ticket he booked and then turned off the Laptop and keeping the phone in Lamp table he sat well in his bed and rested his head in the head rest and to himself): hmm so Ishani won't leave me inside her house so let me wait out of her house and when she is coming out let me try to talk to her tomorrow.(he made sure he need to talk to her).

ISHANI'S HOUSE..
Nitin came and knocked the door of their house when it was 8 o clock in the evening. Baa came and opened the door were Nitin coming in gave a smile to her. He saw there was a worry in Baa's face.
Nitin(seeing Baa who was locking the door after closing it): Baa what happen to you? are you not feeling well?
Baa(with a silent worried smile): Nahi I am okay only but today..
Nitin:What happen today?
Baa:(seeing Nitin): Nitin today Ranveer came to our home.
Nitin(hearing it with a silent face and bit shocked too):Kya? Ranveer came here. How he know we are here?
Baa;That I don't know he came to home and tried to tell something but Ishani without allowing him inside closed the door.
Nitin:oh..
Baa(seeing Nitin):Nitin I understand that what Ranveer did is wrong only but he came till Baroda now at least Ishani can give him another chance know?
Nitin(shaking his head like thinking): Baa Ishani is very soft in her heart and If she is hurt in that heart she has so much anger.
Baa:But for how many days Nitin? Even I myself have anger on Ranveer for doing such a DNA test. He should have not done it but how long Ranveer and Ishani are going to be apart and that is silently affecting Raagini.
Nitin:Of couse Baa.Where is Ishani now?
Baa:Inside her room.
Nitin: hmm let me go and talk to her so that I can know what is going in her heart..
Baa:haan tk go and talk to her..(she walked to her room and sat in the chair and took the Bhagavat gita and started to read it),

Nitin moved towards Ishani's room and touched the door were the door went back and gave him way to enter the room.
Nitin(before going in):Ishani..
Ishani(sitting in the floor and having a sad face till now having Raagini head in her lap were cutie was sleeping well): Haan..
Nitin(entered the room and he came and Saw Ishani and Raagini down in the floor and he gave a light smile and sat next to Ishani):What happen Maa and beti are down in the floor?
Ishani(giving a managing smile): Nothing papa Raagini was playing in the floor and I sat next to her and she laid in my lap and slept well.
Nitin:(shook his head as okay and seeing Ishani's eyes):Did you cry?
Ishani(shook her head as no): Nahi Papa I didn't cry and all.
Nitin:oh really? you want me to believe it?
Ishani saw him with a silent face and bowed her head.
Nitin(with a smile): Ishani do you know what is the first symptom of love? its lie..when we tell a lie to others for hiding our love that is the first symptom that will tell us that we are deeply loving someone. (he saw Ishani with a smile):Ranveer came to home?
Ishani saw him and shook her head as yes.
Nitin(with a smile): hmm Baa told me everything. After sending him out of the house you would have come in and cried hain na?
Ishani saw him with a silent face again.
Nitin: That is the next symptom telling how much you love him. Ishani without Ranveer you are incomplete. I do understand that Ranveer should have not done such a test but you can give him a chance to explain know?
Ishani:you are asking me to give a chance to him but he didn't do any wrong like beating me or scolding me.Even If he was hurting me with his anger too I would have been close to him but what he has done he has gone to hospital taking Raagini with him and has done a DNA test. He is having a doubt whether Raagini is his child or not that directly tells that I am a characterless girl. Now after these many days he came in front of me and he is trying to show what he done is right. Please Papa if you are not able to be with me you and Baa go to Mumbai let me handle everything.
Nitin(putting his hand over Ishani's shoulders and smiling to her): Ishani you are my daughter and I will never go away from you. All I came to tell was Ranveer was a man who loved you from your childhood so that is why I told that without Ranveer you are incomplete. See what ever you decide you can decide Ishani but see to that your heart is happy in it. To the level I know you I am sure you can't be happy without Ranveer so only I said what I thought.
Ishani(seeing him and resting her head in his shoulders): Haan without him I can't be happy but at the same time I can't be with a man who never thought to trust me in his life. He always saw me as his master's daughter and as we got married he is often having a thought that we got Ishani in our life and will she be with us always or she will see any other man better than him. That possessiveness itself took him to that level Papa. (she took her head from his shoulders and saw Nitin): I am sorry If I am hurting you Papa.
Nitin(gave a smile to her and took his hand from her shoulders and seeing her): you are not hurting any of us(showing Raagini): But Raagini. May be now you can distance Raagini from Ranveer but she is his daughter Ishani. It can be like Raagini is so close to you but a daughter is always on her father side only. So let me leave the decision in your hand what ever you decide keep Raagini in your mind and then decide okay?(he gave a smile to her): I had my dinner out itself let me go and sleep. you prepare dinner for Baa, and you then have dinner. Even have dinner for Raagini she may wake up any time know so feed her.

Ishani shook her head as okay were Nitin giving a smile to her got up from the floor and started to walk to the entrance of the room and he came out of Ishani's room and he entered his room and went to rest.
Ishani took Raagini who was sleeping in her lap and she too got up from the floor and she took Raagini to the bed and made the cutie pie to sleep in the bed and she kept two pillow both the side of her and she went the cupboard and took her night dress and entered the washroom and she started to make herself fresh. She came out of the washroom wearing her night dress and she saw Raagini sleeping well and she took the teddy bear from the floor and kept it in the bed and she started to walk out of the room and she went to the kitchen and started to make dinner for Her,Baa and Raagini.It was next one and half hour were Ishani made the dishes ready in the dinning table. She took the plate and made the food to fill the plate and she took it to Baa's room and saw Baa were Baa was silently reading Bhagavat Gita..Ishani went and stood in front of her were Baa saw her and Ishani gave the food plate to Baa. Baa got it with a silent face and signed she will have it were Ishani shook her head as okay to her and started to walk out of her room and went to the dinning table and she had her dinner and then finishing her dinner she took the dinner of Raagini in a bowl and closed it with a small plate and she started to enter her room and closed and locked the door.She kept the dinner of Raagini in the table and went to the window and thought about the things happened today.she was only getting Ranveer came in front of her. She was thinking it well were she didn't know how much hours went and when she saw the clock it was mid night 1 o clock. Raagini cutely moved herself in the bed and started to cry. Ishani went to her and took her and made her calm giving a smile to her were cutie pie lovingly showed her stomach were Ishani gave the food of Raagini to her and after feeding her complete food washed Raagini's mouth and then making Raagini to rest her head in her shoulders made her to sleep by caressing her back. Cutie pie slept after another one hour were Ishani went and made Raagini to lay in the bed and she too laid next to her turning off the lamp and drifted off to sleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ranveer was sleeping well in the bed when it was 6 o clock in the morning were his phone rang being in the lamp table. Ranveer's sleep got disturbed were he opened his eyes and got up with a silent face. He saw the phone that was ringing and he took the phone and seeing its his driver and he picked the call.
RV: haan tell me..
Driver:Sir I am in front of the hotel you said me.
RV: hmm okay wait let me come down..
Driver:hmm okay sir..

RV cut the call and got up from the bed and he started to enter the washroom after taking his tooth brush and paste from him bag and he started to make himself fresh. He came out of the washroom and went and saw him in the mirror and getting to know he is fine he started to walk to the door of the room taking the key guard and phone and he opened the door and he came out and locking the door he started to walk in the corridor and he got in the lift and traveling in the lift he came to the ground floor and he came out of the lift and he walked across the reception and came out of the hotel and he spotted his car were his driver was standing next to the car.
Driver(showed the car key to Ranveer):Key sir..
Ranveer(getting it); hmm okay (he took his phone from the pocket and he forwarded the flight ticket message to his driver phone and then getting the beep from driver phone): hmm see your phone you have ticket in the message go to airport by 7.30 is the flight. Board it and go to Mumbai you won't have slept well in the night so go to your home and take rest for today.
Driver:(seeing the message in his phone): hmm okay sir..(he signed he is leaving and started to walk out of the hotel premises)
Ranveer saw the key of car and he started to walk back inside the hotel and he went in lift and went back to his room and he kept his phone car key in the lamp table and took his dresses and entered the washroom. Within next one hour he was completely ready for the day. He took the key guard and phone, car key and came out of the room and locking the room he came down in the lift and went to reception and gave the key guard to the reception person and he went to the restaurant and had his breakfast and finishing his breafast in the next 45 minutes he came out of the hotel and unlocked his car and he got in the car and he started to drive the car out of the hotel and he started to drive the car towards Ishani's house.
To be continued πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Only one suggestion to ishani
Trust the whole world but yeah dont trust ranveer !!
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
first of all thanks for update soonπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
now coming on the episode good oneπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
what i was expecting from ishu she did same not allowed him to meet ragni😭😭😭
even she has fears thatmay be ragni leave her and she will go back to ranveer..
 like amba and nitin words hope ishni think about what niten said her..

waiting for next updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
"He always saw me as his master's daughter and as we got married he is often having a thought that we got Ishani in our life and will she be with us always or she will see any other man better than him. That possessiveness itself took him to that level Papa."

un expected words from ishu..
this words clearly proving that ishani has doubt on ranveer's love for her...

Edited by tnzila - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi  sakshi ishu was so much angry on him exactly it reminds me the same while ranveer did after seeing chirag pictures  poor cutie piece dint c her papa nitin and ishu scene was good. Hope ranveer should meet ragini soon and I wish ragini should refused to go back to ishu after seeing ranveer keep update dear