Originally posted by: Hafsa789

They guys make me to share my thoughts

hmm okay dear
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi friends,,
This is the last new entry for this track.Let me give the image of the new entry and his dressing too will be the same as in the image and he will be coming in the name of Rohit Maurya. Have a look at the image and continue reading.

Regards
Sakshi

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi who is he ??? Ishani colleague 
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh, Sakshi. Great choice. But who is he? I think he will fall in love with Ishaani.
Update soon
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
one more new entryπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
may be he is ishani's colleague..
or may be boyfriend of miss kapoor.. sorry i forget her name.
to realize ishu or may be by seeing them ishu miss more her and ranveer love😳😳😳
but dont want he too fall for ishu😑😑😑 i big no
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 412
BARODA..
It was late evening when the flight landed in Baroda which came from Nagpur. Arjun wearing the bag behind his back and he was getting down from the flight and he came out of the Airport after finishing all the formalities. He came to the taxi stand and hired a taxi and told the driver to take him to a good lodging hotel. As he said in the next half an hour the driver parked the taxi in front of a 4 star hotel and Arjun got down and paid the taxi rent to the driver and started to walk inside the hotel. He met the receptionist and told his room convince and he booked for the room and the receptionist getting his details and saving it in the system told a hotel staff to take him to his room. The Hotel staff took Arjun to the lift and they both traveled in the lift to the 4th floor of that hotel and they came out of the lift when the lift came to 4th floor were the Staff took him to his room and Arjun gave tips to him and then opened the room with key guard and entered the room. Arjun took his bag from his back and kept it near the bed and he turned on the lights were the room was so good and spacious and it gave a refreshed mood to him. Arjun took his purse and mobile from his pocket and kept it in the lamp table and took the towel form his bag and he went to the washroom. Taking few minutes he fresh up and came out of the washroom and he dropped the towel in the bed and he sat in the bed and took the intercom and seeing the number chart and dialed the concerned number and ordered coffee for him and he rested his head in the head rest and closed his eyes. In the next 20 minutes there was a knock in the door and he opened his eyes and he got up and went to the door and opened it and he saw the bearer having coffee mug in a tray and with a light smile he took the coffee from the tray and signed the bearer to go and he closed the door and keeping the coffee mug in his hand he started to walk towards the balcony of the room. He opened the glass door and entered the balcony and came and stood holding the balcony stand and started to sip the coffee.He was able to see the Baroda city in front of him were the city was getting its darkness and the street lights were glowing well and showed the whole Baroda to his eyes.
Arjun(sipping the coffee and then seeing the whole city): I have 5 years of experience in detective job and with my experience only I guess that you may be in Baroda. If my guess and RV's guess are  not wrong I am sure Mrs. Ishani Vaghela you are inside this city only. (sipping the coffee and finishing the coffee he turned towards the room and came to the room and keeping the coffee mug in the lamp table and sat in the bed and took his phone in his hand and saw the file Ranveer sent through what app regarding the details of Diamond company).
He moved the screen of the phone and seeing each name of the Diamond companies and seeing the possibilities in it.
Arjun:(seeing it):So there are 20 Diamond merchants company in Baroda and I have 15 Diamond company phone number and with that I can call them and ask whether there is any body working in the name of Nitin Joshi but for another 5 companies only address is available so I need to go and see those companies in person. (took his eyes from the phone and shook his head as yes with determination): hmm tomorrow I should start to search for sure..
HILTON HOTEL, BARODA..
Room no. 204,,
A man was using a girl in his bed and finally getting satisfied he got up from her and laid beside her. He was grasping for air and smiling well and he turned and saw the girl were she too was smiling to him. The girl came and laid above his chest with a smile.
Girl: you are really so nice any girl will fall for you..
Man(smiling): hmm I very well know any girl will fall for me. (seeing her): hmm even you have chose me over your lover now.
Girl: Hmm I too was telling I can't come to you for a day happiness but you only made me to come to you showing your charm.
Man(he made her to move from him and he sat in the bed and took his dresses and started to wear it sitting in the bed and he finally took his t-shirt and wore it and he moved the bed sheet and got down from the bed and saw her with a smile): hmmm No girl can stay away from me. Last month my friend came and introduced you as his lover and when I saw you first itself I thought to get you in bed and finally showing my charm looks I made you to come to me. And I got a day happiness with you in bed(with a smile): I am satisfied and I got what I want from you.  My handsomeness will make any girl to come behind me and I won't marry any girl for sure but I will use all the girls who look beautiful to my eyes.
Girl(smiling to him): you are so handsome and a charming man and I like you.
Man(with a smile): Thank god that you didn't tell that you won't trait your lover and will not come with me.
Girl(held the bed sheet till chest and resting her back in the head rest and seeing him): If I have told no to you means?
Man(with a villainous smile):No girl can tell no to me at the same time If you have preferred your love over me means (going to the bed and sitting facing her with a villainous look): I promise you I would have not touched after knowing you preferred him over me but I would have killed your lover.
Girl(bit got scared):What you would have killed him?
Man(giving a charming smile):Arrey If you have preferred him over me only I would have killed him but you trait him and came to me and satisfied me for one day know? Here after I won't disturb you go and be with your lover and enjoy. There won't be any problem from my side I will delete your number too and even I will forget your lover too.
Girl(took a deep breath):Why you are like this that you wish all girl will fall for you and no girl should prefer other man over you?
Man(got up with a smile):See I am a handsome man and I won't go behind all the girls only behind the girls who look beautiful to my eyes and that girl should come to me for only one day and after that I won't disturb her. Till today all the girls who I wanted have preferred me and come to me for a day but I don't like being ignored or girl preferring other man over me.To those kind of girl I won't touch her after that but I will kill the person who she preferred over me (he took a deep breath and opened the balcony door and went to the balcony and in a bit loud tone):That is this Playboy Rohit Maurya style. (he saw the whole city with a smile).
Girl(seeing his back in the Balcony sitting in the bed in thoughts): He is so nice only but he is having over confident in his handsomeness and having so much superiority complex and he is bit dangerous too. (took a deep breath and took her dresses to get ready to leave).

NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ishani as usual got ready and made everything ready packed her and Nitin Lunch and had her breakfast with Baa and Nitin and then fed Raagini her breakfast and as soon as cutie pie finished her breakfast she washed her mouth and took cutie pie to the floor and made her sit in the floor with the toys.Nitin after the breakfast washed his hands and came were Baa too came to Ishani and Raagini now.
Ishani(having bag in her shoulders and sitting to Raagini's height who was seeing the teddy bear): Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ishani and smiling showing the teddy bear): Molu..(thinking for a while):Naa Mobo..
Ishani(seeing her with a silent face):Raagini Molu aur Mobo dunno same hain okay?(with a smile): Keep playing okay let Mama go to office (showing Baa):Be with Baa and have your lunch let Mama talk to you in phone okay?
Raagini(putting the teddy bear down and got up and cutely hugged Ishani); Mama meri Mama..
Ishani(hugging her well):Haan baby mein tumhari Mama please for us to run the family Mama need money so only let Mama come in the evening and then be with you till night okay?
Raagini(came out of the hug were she was having tear drop in her eyes): Mama..
Ishani(wiped her tears): Okay no need to cry(took the teddy bear and showed it to Raagini):Play okay

Raagini saw the teddy bear and smiled and sat in the floor were Ishani got up and saw Baa with a smile and signed she is leaving were Baa too shook her head as okay. Ishani took her lunch bag and came to Nitin and Nitin too with his lunch bag started to walk with her. They as usual walked in their street to go to taxi stand.
Nitin(walking with Ishani);Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Nitin); Haan Papa.
Nitin:Really are you okay with this life?
Ishani:(seeing him and shook her head as she is okay): Haan Papa.
Nitin: Ishani see what Ranveer did is wrong only? I too understand as a husband he should have not done those tests but do you think even Ranveer will be happy now there?
Ishani(seeing Nitin stopped were Nitin too stopped): Papa he did a very big wrong that too behind me. (in a emotional voice): He is asking me that whether I gave birth to Raagini having him as her father.(with a ashamed face): Do you really think so that I can see his face again and be normal to him. Surely I can't for that let him be where he is and let me be here. I do agree that I too get his thoughts because I have lived the marriage life with him so its hard for me to forget him but let me tell you that I can't live a life were there is no trust on me. (she gave a confirmed face).
Nitin(seeing her confirmed face):Tk in this case Ranveer is wrong all I needed to know is whether you are happy in this life without Ranveer?
Ishani:(seeing him with a silent face): I don't even wish to tell his name also and Papa let me tell you I am happy with this life. I can be on my own..
Nitin(shaking his head as okay):Tk let us go.
Ishani started to walk with him were Nitin too started to walk with her. As usual they went in the taxi and Ishani got down in her office and waved Bye to Nitin and started to walk to the office having her bag and lunch bag. She entered the office and all of them wished her hi were she too wished them back and when she was about to sit in her chair there was cute side hug from a person..Ishani turned and saw who was it and had a smile in her face.
Ishani:Sweta tum bi na? used to hug me suddenly and I used to get scared.
Sweta(with a smile):Arrey you very well know only I can hug you like this in this office. Other than me who is going to be this much friendly to you?
Ishani(gave a smile to her): Okay its time now come and sit in your seat(she sat in her seat)
Sweta(too came and sat in the seat next to Ishani and turned on her system with a romantic smile): Ishani don't know how girls get so handsome mans as husband?
Ishani(holding the mouse and seeing Computer screen):What happen to you today which romantic movie you saw?
Sweta: hmm no I didn't see any movie I just saw a couple while coming to office that girl was so average but that man was so handsome that is why I am wondering how girls are getting that much handsome man?
Ishani:hmm okay see the work now?
Sweta:Let me work Ishani but (she rotated her chair and also held Ishani's chair and rotated her to face her): Ishani I too wish that I should see a handsome man and should fall for him and try to become friend to him and then should make all the check to him whether I can marry him or not then only I should select my husband.
Ishani(gave a impossible head shake):You are impossible sweta..
Sweta:haan I am impossible I want to get attracted to man and then I should try to get close to him with all knock jhoks and then need to propose to him myself.
Ishani:You didn't find anyone like that till now know? then what work now(she was about to turn).
Sweta(held her hand to make her see still): hmm you can't understand young girl feeling as in this young age itself you are mother to a child.
Ishani(with a smile): haan I am a mother to a child what is there in this now?
Sweta(seeing her); But no one will believe that you have a child. Tk how is your daughter still today I have not seen her in person only in your mobile I am seeing her.
Ishani:hmm you should come to home to see her but you are not coming to home.
Sweta:hmm surely one day I will come.(thinking for a while):But If I ask about your husband alone you won't tell it as you are having some problem with him.
Ishani: you got to know there is a problem know but don't want to know what is the problem and all for you now work..
Sweta:(without heart): hmm okay(she turned to the system and started to work in the system).

Ishani too started to work were Mukesh was entering the office were all were wishing him good morning and Mukesh entered his cabin. As soon as he went to his cabin intercom near Ishani's table rang were Ishani picked the phone.
Ishani:yes tell me sir..
Mukesh:Ishani please come to my room.
Ishani:yes sir.(she got up from the chair and started to walk to the cabin and opened the door and she entered the cabin and stood in front of Mukesh): yes sir..
Mukesh:Ishani today I am going to recruit another candidate.He is my friend son and he is waiting for his job in America. So till he get that job in America My friend called me and asked me to give job to his son for now till he goes to America he can work here. So he will be coming today let me interview him and then you need to create employee profile for him after the interview and confirm the profile seeing whether he is going or not and let me send him to you see to that you make his profile ready. His name is Rohit Maurya.
Ishani: Hmm okay sir..(she gave a formal smile and started to move towards the door of the cabin).

She opened the cabin and was about to come out were that was the moment a person who was about to enter too came and Ishani hit her well with that man. Ishani stood well and saw the man.
Ishani(seeing him):Sorry sir I didn't expect you I am sorry.
Man(seeing her a up and down look having a file in his hand and with a smile):Hi I am Rohit Maurya.
Ishani(shook her head as okay): hmmm okay.For you only sir is waiting go and meet him.
Rohit(seeing Ishani's lips and in thoughts):Hmm what a figure.?I thought she will tell her name but she is not telling..(giving a smile to Ishani): hmm okay let me see him.

Ishani shook her head as okay and went to her seat and sitting in it started to do the work assigned to her. Rohit was about to open the cabin were holding the handle of the cabin and without opening it he saw Ishani who was now smiling for some joke what Sweta said to her. Rohit's eyes were seeing the whole body of Ishani were his eyes were seeing her neck and below neck well in a awkward manner. The chudidar shawl that Ishani was wearing was disturbing his eyes to see Ishani well. Rohit seeing Ishani well once again and took a deep breath and entered the cabin of Mukesh.Mukesh welcomed Rohit and showed the seat to him and they both discussed the common things and Mukesh saw his file and told that he is offering job to Rohit were Rohit smiled back to him and got the file from Mukesh were his thoughts went to the way Ishani hit herself with him and complete body of Ishani came to his mind.
Mukesh;so its your decision whether to join the office or not decide it and then you can join by next Monday.
Rohit: hmm okay sir let me decide it.
Mukesh:okay give your details to this office organizer. Her name is Ishani Parekh.
Rohit: Hmm okay(he got up and took his file and came out of the cabin and searched for the who will be Ishani Parekh and seeing Ishani itself  in thoughts):This is the chance to talk to her (he went and stood in front of Ishani's table):Hello who is Ishani here?
Ishani(seeing him): Myself..
Rohit(with a smile in thoughts): oh your name is Ishani nice name only. hmm I got my next girl showing my charm let me make her to come to my bed for this itself I am sure I am going to join this job.
Ishani(seeing him thinking):hello..
Rohit(coming out of thoughts): haan..
Ishani:You are only Mr. Rohit Maurya.
Rohit: Haan I am only. Sir asked me to give my details to you.
Ishani: Haan(she saw the system and one by one she started to ask the details to him and getting the details from him she entered in the system were Rohit's eyes were seeing Ishani below her neck only and Ishani finishing entering) Okay I have entered and If you will be surely joining and on your joining date I will confirm the profile.
Rohit(with a smile): Hmm okay.(seeing the complete office in thoughts): This much small office looking like a hut but for this Ishani let me join the office and after getting her at the same time I will get my America job too then let me resign this job(to Ishani): They have asked me to join by Monday only so let me come and tell you that day you can confirm my profile.
Ishani:(shook her head as okay); hmm okay.

Rohit with a confirmed thought to get Ishani for a day started to walk from the office.
Sweta(seeing Rohit going from there):He is looking hot only but he is not good I think..
Ishani(seeing her a cute look): Let him be good or bad we no need to know it just work..
Sweta: hmm (she started to work).

All started to work were the day came to afternoon were all were going to the pantry for having their lunch. All used to sit in the same long table and enjoy their lunch all the day. Ishani sat next to Sweta and when she was about to open the tiffin box..
Sam:Ishani first its for me only you need to share your tiffin..
Raghav:No way Ishani is my friend and she will share it with me only first.
Sweta:hello I am her close friend so only for me first.
Ishani(seeing all of them asking to her food):hello daily all are doing this only let me give the tiffin box a round all can take the Paratha and have it one by one.
Juhi:what to do Ishani you are cooking so well that is why we are fighting for your tiffin box. Don't know how you learned cooking you are cooking so well..Tell us how you learn to cook this well?

Ishani opened the tiffin box were Sweta took the tiffin box and all started to have it one by one were..
Ishani(seeing Juhi): Nothing big Juhi as usual only like all the girls I too started to cook somehow I learned cooking.
Juhi: hmm okay..now your food is pulling me towards it let me have it and then talk to you.

Ishani shook as okay were her thoughts went to Ranveer now.
FLASHBACK..
Ishani as she was making Moong Dal Kachori for Ranveer were Ranveer who came from office directly to the kitchen to drink water seeing Ishani in the kitchen with a smile came and stood near her.
Ranveer(he pour water in the glass from jug):you were here Ishani? what are you doing?
Ishani(keeping the kachori well in the plate):Kachori..
Ranveer(drank the water and saw her a cute look):For whom?
Ishani(took the plate of Kachori and showed it in front of him):For whom I am going to cook with this much love only for my Ranveer.
Ranveer(seeing it with a smile like a school boy):For me?
Ishani: Haan
Ranveer(kept the glass in the slap got the plate and started to have the Kachori and feeling its taste): hmm awesome Ishani(seeing her):Now a days you not only cook the food with taste but I can feel your love in your food.
Ishani: hmm happy for it.
Ranveer(having two Kachori and keeping the plate in the slap and went and washed his hands and came to Ishani with a smile cutely put his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him):thanks.
Ishani(pushing him): Leave me somebody will come..
Ranveer:hmm no one will come now tell me how you started to cook this much tasty and this much varieties of food.I know you have started to cook for my sake but what is the special magic you are having in your cooking to make the food this much tasty.
Ishani(held his shoulders and seeing him with love):For my Ranveer I will cook with  my love, care, affection which is only belonged to my Ranveer so that my food will taste so good.
Ranveer(with a smile pulled her more close):hmmm very nice and love you.
Ishani:hmm okay.
Ranveer:love you too will not come from your mouth?
Ishani(held his cheek): I thought that today let us have a vegetarian love after Raagini sleeps so that time let me tell you.
Ranveer(with a excited face): Oh really okay then (he left her and started to walk): let me go to our room and fresh up and be ready and thank you for the kachori it tasted good. (he went to the hall to go to room).

Ishani had a smile hearing it were she was so happy as Ranveer liked her Kachori a lot.
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ishani came to reality were all were having their lunch and Sweta gave her lunch to Ishani were Ishani making a made up smile had her lunch and all sharing their lunch were so happy among themselves and had their lunch and finishing their lunch they went back to their seats and started to work.
Arjun was in his hotel and he was trying to all the possible number in diamond company and only got the response as there is no one as Nitin in their company.
Arjun(putting the phone in the bed): hmm I tried all the 15 companies and there is no one in the name of Nitin Joshi. So I need to go out tomorrow and search in the rest of the 5 companies which does not have its phone numbers. (he had a silent determined face).
To be continued πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 413
As usual days started to run and it was that week Sunday and the day came to its evening.
Arjun(standing in his hotel room Balcony with a defeated face):What is this? In my whole career I never got his much hopeless. After I didn't get Nitin Joshi in the companies I tried in phone then next followed days I searched him the rest of the offices and there too i was not able to find him. Now this is Sunday so during Sunday no office is going to be working. So again from tomorrow I need to search for Nitin Joshi and Ishani Vaghela. I think that Nitin would have joined in some small company which is not in the list which RV gave. Now how to start the searching again. (he was thinking for some way):Let me go to a central place of Baroda like Malls, bus stops, Railway stations only those places will help me to find Ishani or Nitin. (he made his next plan ready).
ISHANI'S HOUSE..
Ishani was sitting in the sofa were Raagini was hitting her head in Ishani's lap and cutely playing with her Mother. As it was Sunday Ishani felt relaxed and was enjoying the day. Baa and Nitin got ready and they came to the hall.
Ishani(seeing them and managing Raagini): Baa, Papa where are you going?
Baa(with a smile): Ishani after coming here I didn't go to temple at all so only we both thought to go to near by temple and come.
Ishani:Arrey If you would have told all of us would have gone know?
Baa:(showing Raagini who was cutely laying in Ishani's lap now):See your daughter how much happy she is in playing with you. Seeing it only I didn't disturb you let her play with you let us go and come near by temple only know?
Nitin: Haan Ishani let me take Baa with me and come..
Ishani(with a smile shook her head as okay): Hmm tk Papa..

Baa and Nitin opened the hall door and went out of the house and they closed the door and started to move to the street and walked. Ishani was playing with Raagini making her sit in the sofa.
Raagini(standing in the sofa seeing Ishani):Mama doodh.
Ishani:hmm sweet you started to tell this word too(with a smile she took Raagini in her hand and made her to stand in the floor and she got up):Tk let Mama bring Doodh to you..

Raagini sat in the floor and showed the TV to Ishani..
Ishani: hmm want TV okay?(she turned on the TV and with the remote tried to keep Pogo channel were the remote was not working):Arrey what happen to remote? may be battery is weak..
Ishani saw the TV were it was a business news channel were Raagini was listening it the news well cutely and silently.
Ishani(seeing it with a smile and keeping the remote in the table): hmm have that much business interest meri beti..(she entered the kitchen and took the milk from fridge and kept it for boiling).
Equity stock broking awards function was up to telecast in TV were cutie pie was seeing it with cute smile. The Auditorium was covered by the camera. Only the awards given and their speeches were shown. Ishani was able to hear the award given being in the kitchen were she was able to hear the speeches too. Ishani took the milk once it was boiled and poured it in the glass and she made it warm for Raagini were ...
TV:Now the next award is a special award...Let us welcome the Young King of Dalal street Mr. RV aka Ranveer Vaghela..
Ishani kept the milk bowl as it is and hearing Ranveer's name didn't know what to react were she thought Raagini being in the hall and started to come out of the kitchen and saw the TV were she saw Ranveer in the seat and he was getting up from his seat hearing his name announced.
Raagini(seeing Ranveer with a happy smile got up from the floor and ran to the TV cutely and touching Ranveer's image in TV with her tiny finger): Papa..Papa..
Ishani(saw Ranveer were he was getting award with a smile from the person to herself): hmm you will be happy only...(she saw Raagini touching Ranveer's image and she quickly went to the TV switch and turned off the TV).
Raagini(who was seeing the TV with a disappointed face seeing Ishani and showing the TV): Papa..Papa.
Ishani(came to her and sitting to her height):See Raagini here after no Papa in our life.
Raagini(with a cute up to cry face): Papa..
Ishani(seeing her and managing herself with a smile):Mama ko hug karo..(she pulled Raagini to her).
Raagini(without hugging her standing with a adamant and anger face and showing her hand to TV): Papa..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer's anger in Raagini face in a bit loud tone): I said you here after Naa papa then what is this adamant nature like your Papa that what your people are wanting should happen.

Raagini seeing Ishani scolding her cried heavily now.she was crying so well now were Ishani too had tears in her eyes. she wiped her tears and bringing a sorry face and seeing Raagini.
Ishani(held her ears were tears again came in her eyes);Sorry Raagini I am really sorry Mama never scolded you but today I have scolded you so much know? sorry.Please don't cry..
Raagini(seeing Ishani tears stopped crying with tears eyes went close to her and wiped her tears): Naa Mama naaa.
Ishani(held Raagini hand and kissed her hand):Sorry (she wiped Raagini's tears):Here after only Mama and Raagini nothing beyond that okay?(she opened her hands to Raagini)
;
Raagini cutely hugged her mother were she was holding Ishani's neck so well. Ishani took Raagini and got up and went to the kitchen and took the milk glass and showed it to Raagini mouth were cutie pie started to have the milk silently. Ishani thought about Ranveer getting award and had a silent face.
JAMESHEDPUR..
Shikhar was watching TV and he saw Ranveer speaking with award in his hand in business channel and had a smile in his face.
Shikhar(seeing the kitchen): shivanya..Shivanya..
Shivanya: kya hua?
Shikhar:Come Ranveer has got award..

Shivanya came out of the kitchen and saw Ranveer and they saw the way Ranveer said Ishani and Raagini are his two eyes and smiled to them and as soon as Ranveer went down from stage.
Shivanya(seeing Shikhar): So you and Ranveer are very big personalities only. So nice Ranveer is treating Ishani and Raagini close to his heart. We are only not talking to them these many days.
Shikhar: hmm as I told about Krisha's divorce case only I am feeling hesitating to talk to Ranveer and Ishani but don't worry after she gets divorced let me make them to understand then once we go there let us go and see them. (he got up and came to her).
Shivanya(seeing him):Any time you have said me as your eyes or heart and all.
Shikhar(with a casual):See I can't love to the level of Ranveer and all but If we too have a child let me tell you and my child as my two eyes.(he put his hand behind her and pulled her close to him):Shall we now try to become parents?
Shivanya(hitting him):yesterday night too you didn't allow me to sleep now first try to clear everything in Krisha's life(pushing him);Then let us think about our child..
Shikhar: hmm surely after the case in jamshedpur is over next is Krisha's case only everything will be settled soon don't worry.
shivanya: hmm
They both smiled to each other..
HARYANA..
Nirbhay who saw Ranveer getting award and his speech sitting in his room.
Nirbhay(to himself with a smile): hmm very good such a good man in business too Ranveer is. How much love he is having for Ishani and his family. I should learn a lot of things from him in love but who will love a guy like me and all..(he had a fun smile thinking himself).
LONDON..
Rithika(saw Ranveer's program and had a smile): Hmmm so sweet Ranveer got his award but I am trying to talk to Ranveer and Ishani for the past 4 months they are not picking my call. If I ask to Manas also he is telling Ranveer is busy so only he is not even attending any calls. Tk till Ranveer and Ishani itself call and talk to me I am not going to talk to them (with a smile she got up and turned off the TV and was about to go out for shopping).
NEXT DAY MORNING..
As usual everything was going on in its routine were as usual Ishani came to her office and sat in her seat and started to work. Rohit wearing a blue shirt and black pant tucked in wearing the belt came inside the office. He as soon as came to the office saw Ishani in her chair and a smile came in his face.
Rohit(seeing Ishani in pink chudidar): hmmm what a girl? Getting 4 girls in bed each day is equal to getting this girl in my bed for one day. How much beauty. Will make her to come to me for sure?(he came to Ishani's table and stood in front of her):Ms. Ishani..
Ishani(saw him):Mr. Rohit right?
Rohit(with a smile); Haan today I am going to join the office..
Ishani:hmm okay(she took some windows in system): Let me confirm your profile
Rohit: Haan
Ishani(without seeing him just seeing the system): Go and meet sir and get to know what is your work now?
Rohit(kept his hand in the table and seeing her): That you can tell seeing me know?
Ishani(saw him with a not understanding face);Why I need to see you? what I need to tell I told you go and see sir and get to know what is your work today?
Rohit:okay..(he turned to the cabin and was walking and in thoughts):She is looking like a angry girl so I need to deal to her like a good man and then only she will come to me.(he went to the cabin and got his work and he came out with Mukesh were Mukesh introduced him to all and he showed his seat too).

Rohit was given his seat in the opposite of Ishani were he sat opposite to her and felt it comfortable to see her. Ishani was doing her work of checking the files. whole day Rohit was staring her but he was going out for lunch alone. Ishani as usual when work was over packed her things and started to get ready to leave and she started to walk .
Rohit(saw her back and with a smile in thoughts): hmmm all the way she is perfectly beautiful god has created her with all the beauty of the world.(he got up from the seat);From tomorrow let me see what all her details is? Now I want a drink let me go to drink(he started to walk and come out of the office and took his bike and started to drive the bike towards the bar).
Arjun(searching for Ishani the whole day in the mall, bus stop and getting frustrated walked in the platform in thoughts): hmm where to find this Ishani or Nitin? they are making me to roam so much. (getting tensed);Tk let me go to room(he was about to walk towards getting taxi to go to hotel were something stopped him): hmm I need perfume my perfume is over..(he saw for some shop and getting a shop he walked towards that shop and entered the shop).

Arjun told for the perfume and a sales man showed the perfume varieties to him were he was choosing giving a try to each perfume. Ishani was walking in the road and was coming back to home and were she saw a shop and entered the shop and she stood in front of the shop person..
Shop person:What you want Madam?
Ishani:Want child's diaper big packet..
Shop person:Okay let me bring it..
Ishani: Haan(she started to wait for the person to bring it from the cupboard).

Arjun was trying a spray standing some distance away from Ishani and when he was about to spray a perfume on him his eyes stuck on Ishani who was standing some distance away from him. He saw her well were he kept the perfume bottle in the slap in front of him and took his phone and immediately searched for Ishani's image and getting it in his phone and saw Ishani.He was seeing the photo and then Ishani and then a smile came in his face.
Shop person(came and gave the diaper packed in the carry bag to Ishani):Rs. 500 madam..
Ishani: haan(she got the carry bag in her hand and took the money from bag and gave it to him and shook her head as okay and started to walk out of the shop).
Arjun(seeing the sales person who was showing him): I don't want perfume..(he too started to come out of the shop and started to walk behind Ishani).

His detective eyes didn't miss Ishani in that moderate rush road too were he too was walking behind her. Ishani after a while was entering the street of her house were Arjun too entered the street and without finding any one in the street and he thought Ishani may doubt him If she sees him and he took his phone and kept it in his ears and signed like he is talking in his phone. To his luck Ishani didn't see him at all were Ishani went to a house gate and opened it and she entered the house and started to walk towards the house. She knocked the door and as the door was opened Ishani entered the house.
Arjun(with a smile):Got it..(to himself): hmm okay I saw her but I should confirm her she is only Ishani and then only I need to tell it to Mr. RV.(he thought what to do and thinking for a while he started to move from that street and he came to the main road and went to a shop and got a pen and papers with a pad and he made the papers to be in pad and held the pen in his hand and paid the money to the shop person and started to come out of that shop and he started to walk in the street of Ishani's house).
He started walk towards Ishani's house and he slowly opened the gate and he entered the house slowly and went to the door and he knocked the door and in his third knock Ishani opened the door and saw him with a not understanding face..
Ishani:you?
Arjun(with a smile): I am Raghav mehra and I am in the committee of streets association and in our committee which includes four streets including this street and we have planned to conduct some function by next month so for that we are collecting names of persons in each house so can you tell me your name?
Ishani(in a strict tone): Its okay we are not ready to participate in any function thank you.
Arjun:please Madam what is there in telling your name.Tk at least give the head of your family name that is enough let me Write it as his family.
Ishani(took a deep breath): Its okay don't want..
Arjun:What is this madam? you are the first person I came to get the name and you are telling like this at least your house head person name only know?
Ishani(seeing his face):Okay..My father name is Mr. Nitin Joshi..
Arjun(had a happy smile and he was sure its exact persons and place he looked for a giving a smile to her and writing the name in paper):okay madam thank you..

Ishani shook her head as okay and closed the door were Arjun turned with a smile and he started to walk to the entrance of the house and came to the gate and came out of the gate and started to walk in the street were now he saw Nitin coming in the street towards the house were everything was confirmed from his side and his case is now completely over. He crossed Nitin silently as Nitin went in his opposite side and Arjun took his phone from his pocket and called to Ranveer were the ring went and waited for the call to be picked.
Ranveer(who was entering the house hearing his phone ringing in his pocket took it out and seeing its Arjun picked the call):Arjun tell me did you see in those Diamond companies did you get to know any information..
Arjun:(With a smile);RV a good news for you..
RV:haan tell me..
Arjun:You got your wife I found her..
Ranveer had a happy smile which can never be explained in words.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi gudiya 
first i watched jhalak for shakti and arjun but now only for our shakti
hope he shouldn't get eliminated
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi.
Both updates are wonderful. Finally detective has arrived in baroda. Rohit has fallen in love with Ishaani. I think he just wants to use her. Nothing else. Make him a negative character, darling. Cutie pie is crying seeing Ranveer on TV.
Update soon Edited by Alisha306 - 7 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both updates are very interesting. I don't like Rohit. Make Ranveer save Ishaani from him. Very romantic flashback.
Keep writing.
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ Edited by anaptiras - 7 years ago